tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+42
eMonkey
starninja
monique
paz
anomalous cowherd
romina
investigator
lawlessline
hobbit
Beren
giovonni
Luminari
sjkted
MargueriteBee
TRANCOSO
Nenuphar
sabina
dolphin
Micjer
tacodog
Jenetta
burgundia
Mercuriel
enemyofNWO
Nela
orthodoxymoron
HigherLove
lindabaker
mudra
Jenny
newel
sunny
Anchor
Karen
JesterTerrestrial
malletzky
Floyd
devakas
immortalisdolor
eleni
Sanicle
Carol
46 posters

Magnitude 9.1 - NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN - March 11, 2011

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Magnitude 9.1 - NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN - March 11, 2011 - Page 30 Empty Re: Magnitude 9.1 - NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN - March 11, 2011

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 am

Grapevine around here is Japan will fall into the sea with a huge tsunami all around the ring of fire, then a 10 on the west coast.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Magnitude 9.1 - NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN - March 11, 2011 - Page 30 Empty Re: Magnitude 9.1 - NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN - March 11, 2011

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:17 pm

The debate about the earthquake in Japan , induced or natural rages .

I am going back in time for a moment to illustrate what technology was available to Nikola Tesla in around 1925 . Only by understanding this starting point , people will start having doubts about whether certain natural disasters are natural or not .

First of all please watch this video about a bridge destroyed by the RESONANCE EFFECT
    This is the effect Nikola Tesla experimented with around 1925 -1930 making a skyscraper vibrate with a little device .

http://www.excludedmiddle.com/earthquake.htm

Tacoma Narrows Bridge Collapse "Gallopin' Gertie"

With the progress achieved in many fields of science in the last 85 - 90 years it is unbelievable to deny that progress has not been made to achieve resonance on a grand scale not possible for Tesla and to discover some other more modern way to tamper with nature or the environment . This modern way is probably HAARP .

Alex Collier prediction

Lauren Moret at exopolitics

It's Official HAARP Involved With Japan Earthquake

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=201338

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Yeah - They did this on Mythbusters too and had some success as well...

Definately a possibility and more likley than not as They (the Japanese) were bucking the World Bank and the new SDRs (The NWO Currency being ushered in)...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Benjamin Fulford Blurb: Japan’s government, threatened with more HAARP attacks, pays 60 trillion yen to Feds

Posted By: Jordon
    Date: Tuesday, 5-Apr-2011 07:25:39
    The cowardly Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan handed 60 trillion yen over to the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate immediately after his country was attacked with HAARP and nuclear terror, according to Japanese security police sources. The extortion money was paid off following threats to use HAARP to cause Mt. Fuji to erupt. For those of you still too brainwashed to believe such a thing is possible, please take a look at the following transcript available on the US Defense Department’s home page:

http://www.defense.gov/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=674

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Fukushima Daiichi Sea water Contamination 7.5 Million Times Above Normal 05.04.11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6avKz1MP3s

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Sanicle wrote:Japan Radiation Evacuees Left in Dark About Life After Shelters
    By Makiko Kitamura and Maki Shiraki - Apr 5, 2011 1:20 PM ET

I can only imagine how dramatic this is to be left in ignorance.
    How can you plan a future under those conditions ...

The following video is just making it even worser .
    Same lack of empathy as BP showed for the Gulf victims .
    This is inhumane .

Tepco Offers $12 US Per Person To Ease The Suffering Of Evacuees 05.04.11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE80PG4mfQ0

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:17 pm

This is so tragic and so sad it completley boggles the imagination. I'm so glad it is end times as this inhumane treatment of humankind worldwide needs to come to a complete and immediate end.

Meanwhile we can work at saving ourselves.

SOLUTION to Japan Nuclear Radiation.---Ham --CB radio--Tesla Coils--CREATE a SHIELD for the Earth NOW!!!!!

To all everyone with a Ham Radio, CB radio or Tesla Coil...
    and if you don't have one of these, get a piece of REBAR and put it in your yard...
    this pass this information to everyone you know!!!!

MEDIA PEOPLE: Please post, annouce, distribute.

John Hutchison has been in the Gulf of Mexico using certain audio and radio frequencies to RESET the polluted waters.
    THE SAME SCIENCE can be used to try to PROTECT the Earth from the radiation being released in Japan.
    Hutchison is transmitting RIGHT NOW.
    People need to pick up the signal and "bounce" it to attempt to create a SHIELD.

Here are John Hutchison's instructions:

HAM RADIO OPERATORS
    TUNE INTO the
    ULF bands at 16 kilohertz
    VLF bands at 19 kilohertz to 400 kilohertz and then into the
    HF bands at 4 megahertz starting at 2 mhz to 18 mhz then at up to 27 mhz
    there will be lots of side carriers
    You should here something SIMILAR to this (this is not the exact audio, but close)
    [link to www.youtube.com]

The RF effects are also in the X band region
    the regions of the solar flux index and
    hydrogen bands
    these are 21 to 24 centimeters
    broad banded

CAPTURE THIS and use AM and USB and lower SB to
    RETRANSMIT and set up a RELAY

The frequencies can also be received by
    RF MODULATED LASERS and TESLA COILS
    Tesla coils will do a lot on there own,
    plug them in and they will recieve and tranmit

and if any folks have IMPULSE GENERATORS or RF GENERATORS
    feed the signal into them and fire them off.

Ham Radio Operators
    use phase shifting and other devices to get the frequencies out.

CB Radio Operators
    If you can pick up the signal from John Hutchison, rebroadcast it. Do a CB SKIP.
    We are working with sky waves, ground waves and interactions with a larger prime mover like the ionosphere, solar and geomagnetic fields and propagation. THIS IS SAFE!!!

EVERYONE ELSE
    We used REBAR as antennas to capture the RF frequencies.
    This worked in cleaning the ground around the rebar.
    GET rebar and put in the ground.

Along with this use your mind for healing the earth and helping Japan.
    This is called psychotronics.
    All the above information and psychotronics are accepted sciences in the millitary industrial complex as well as noetic science teams.

Please participate.
    Please help save the Earth.

With enough people capturing and relaying the frequencies, we may be able to create a SHIELD against the nuclear contamination.

LISTEN...LEARN
    The radioactive particles are trying to "GET BACK" to their orignal state. They "decay" and blast off energy when they decay. When you get a particle in your body, it will BLAST and kill the surrounding cells. Any injured cells that survive then duplicate into CANCER.

THE FREQUENCIES we are using in the Gulf of Mexico VIBRATE the water (and pollutants)...back into their BASE ELEMENTS.

It is "accererated decay".

Will this work with the radio active particles?
    I have NO IDEA.

But I am not willing to watch the entire world disintegrate as these radio active particles try to "get back" to their base elemental form.

We are working on TWO other additional methods of getting out the frequencies.

Will let you know when these methods are operating.

John Hutchison and Nancy Lazaryan
    Quoting: Nancy Lazaryan

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Plant radiation monitor says levels immeasurable

A radiation monitor at the troubled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant says workers there are exposed to immeasurable levels of radiation.

The monitor told NHK that no one can enter the plant's No. 1 through 3 reactor buildings because radiation levels are so high that monitoring devices have been rendered useless. He said even levels outside the buildings exceed 100 millisieverts in some places.

Pools and streams of water contaminated by high-level radiation are being found throughout the facility.

The monitor said he takes measurements as soon as he finds water, because he can't determine whether it's contaminated just by looking at it. He said he's very worried about the safety of workers there.

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/05_38.html

This confirms what Leakspinner has been telling us in the above videos about the regular docimeters not having the capacity read the levels of radiation released at the Fuckushima plant.

Love Always
    mudra
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Oops sorry wrong thread.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:03 pm

TEPCO: Radioactive leak into ocean stopped
    Progress reported in plugging leak comes after Japan sets new seafood limits

SNIP

TOKYO — The utility that owns the crippled Japanese nuclear reactor said Wednesday that highly radioactive water has stopped leaking into the ocean.

..Tokyo Electric Power Co. spokesperson Naoki Tsunoda said Wednesday that the company's attempt to stem the leak by injecting 1,500 liters, about 400 gallons, of "water glass," or sodium silicate, and another agent near a seaside pit where the water was leaking appeared to have been successful.

The leak was discovered Saturday, and radiation of more than 7.5 million times the legal limit for seawater was found in the ocean just off the tsunami-damaged nuclear plant.

The water stopped leaking at 5:38 a.m. (2038 GMT) Tokyo time, Tsunoda said.

Broadcaster NHK reported earlier that the leak had lessened after the company on Tuesday afternoon began pouring the sodium silicate into gravel below the concrete pit that had been the source of the leak. Images shown Tuesday on NHK's website appeared to show that a stream of water pouring from a crack had lessened.

The pit is near reactor No. 2, which was severely damaged when the core overheated because its cooling system was knocked out by the tsunami. The reactor is one of four damaged after the disaster.

TEPCO also had tried to plug the crack with concrete.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42440388/ns/world_news-asiapacific/

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2011/04/05/jk.japan.gundersen.cnn

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=politics/2011/04/05/jk.japan.gundersen.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=politics/2011/04/05/jk.japan.gundersen.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:03 am

GOOD NEWS! Radioactive Water Leak STOPS at Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m964VP-2dW0

Love Always
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:18 am

Heal, Mother Gaia -

Not to invoke fear, but to remember what it is we face/where to take a stand -

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JqJ-M47ntNg&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JqJ-M47ntNg&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A9ShTaeR0Xo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Somehow the days and the nights are all the same
    I can't tell the time I forget their names
    When I am without you

And I'm spinning around like a satellite
    With daze in my head I can't abide
    When I'm away from you

To show how much you mean to me
    I'd give up my gravity
    I'd walk the surface of the sea
    To find where you would be

I'd breathe in water
    And drown myself in you
    I'd breathe in water
    Dive myself in you
    I'd breathe in water
    If you asked me to
    Breathe in water

Somehow I feel so lost with homeless heart
    I've nowhere to run I've nowhere to hide
    When I'm missing you

But I chase the dark clouds from my eyes
    Send them away like butterflies
    When I think about you

To show how much you mean to me
    I've erased my memory
    To walk the surface of the sea
    To be where you would be

I'd breathe in water
    And drown myself in you
    I'd breathe in water
    Dive myself in you
    I'd breathe in water
    If you asked me to
    Breathe in water

This is what I can do
    What woman can do
    This is all that I feel
    And what I feel is real
    This is what I have prayed
    For this love in my way
    I breathe in water
    Can breathe in water
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:10 pm

U.S. Sees Array of New Threats at Japan’s Nuclear Plant
    By JAMES GLANZ and WILLIAM J. BROAD
    Published: April 5, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/06/world/asia/06nuclear.html?_r=3&hp

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 pm

How radiation will change Japan

By Alan Boyle

SNIP

Radiation experts are painting a sobering picture of the Fukushima nuclear disaster's long-term impact on Japan in a series of reports published today by the journal Nature. At best, the country faces more than a decade of expensive cleanup, including the decommissioning of the reactor complex and the disposal of contaminated debris. At worst, wide areas of land around the complex will have to be abandoned, as they were in Ukraine after Chernobyl.

"On the basis of the Fukushima data so far, it seems likely that in some areas, food restrictions could hold for decades, particularly for wild foodstuffs such as mushrooms, berries and freshwater fish," the University of Portsmouth's Jim Smith, co-editor and lead author of "Chernobyl: Catastrophe and Consequences," wrote in a Nature commentary.

Smith says the levels of radioactive cesium-137, with a radioactive half-life of 30 years, "will determine the long-term impact on the contaminated region and its residents."

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/04/05/6413951-how-radiation-will-change-japan
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 am

Arnie Gundersen Discusses Radioactive Water Leaking Into the Pacific Ocean with CNN's John King
    April 5, 2011

Arrow http://vimeo.com/22034694

Arnie Gundersen discusses inconstancies between what the NRC, TEPCo, and the Nuclear Industry are saying privately and publicly. Documents from the French nuclear firm, Areva, and the NRC reveal what the industry knows about the Fukushima disaster.

Arrow http://vimeo.com/22062314

Love Always
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:35 am

Thanks, Lee. I hope this is not a repost, but here goes:

(use cut/paste feature for imcomplete URLs)

4/6/2011 -- USA RADIATION CHARTS -- MODELS -- now revealed

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5GsBsat5c1g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you only have a minute - check out 9 minutes into this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GsBsat5c1g

http://www.atmos.umd.edu/~tcanty/hysplit/

Arnie Gundersen Discusses Radioactive Water Leaking Into the Pacific Ocean with CNN's John King
    http://vimeo.com/22034694

Closing Ranks: The NRC, the Nuclear Industry, and TEPCo. Are Limiting the Flow of Information
    http://vimeo.com/22062314

Many other great videos by Gunderson if you scroll down on the right side of the page

From dutchsince channel on YouTube:
    Here are more links to worldwide radiation sites

the revealed US site:

http://www.atmos.umd.edu/~tcanty/hysplit/

the known European sites forecasting basically the same data:

http://www.woweather.com/weather/news/fukushima?LANG=us&VAR=niluhemis131&...

http://www.woweather.com/weather/news/fukushima?LANG=us&VAR=niluhemis133&...

http://www.woweather.com/weather/news/fukushima?LANG=us&VAR=niluhemis137&...

http://www.woweather.com/weather/news/fukushima?LANG=us&VAR=eurad5000&...

Here is a list of the radioactive particles in the air.
    Taken from the 3-16-11 on ZAMG site.

Nuclide
    CS-134
    BA-136M
    CS-136
    CS 137
    I-131
    I-132
    I-133
    TE-132

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&...

Higher plumes, reaching 5000 meters (15,000 feet) are forecast to reach Portugal, Spain, and central europe.

All animations are from professional forecasting services. Links are below.

http://www.woweather.com/

http://www.woweather.com/weather/news/fukushima?LANG=us&VAR=hysplitheight

The radiation flow, forecast and shown by these several models... tells the tale of the isotopes coming our way... .. it will be up to you to decide if you should go outside during the time these clouds are over the USA, Canada, and Mexico...

Finland radiation:

http://www.stuk.fi/fi_FI/

radiation forecasting links:

http://www.woweather.com/weather/news/fukushima?LANG=us&VAR=webcam&SA...

http://eurdeppub.jrc.it/eurdeppub/home.aspx#

spain radiation link:

http://www.csn.es/index.php?option=com_maps&view=mappoints&Itemid=32

http://www.jaif.or.jp/english/

http://www.rivm.nl/milieuportaal/dossier/meetnetten/radioactiviteit/resultaten/

http://www.radiationnetwork.com/

http://www.blackcatsystems.com/RadMap/map.html

http://www.epa.gov (click on radiation update)

http://www.irsn.fr/EN/Pages/home.aspx

http://www.nucleartourist.com/

http://www.stuk.fi/index_en.html

http://www.mext.go.jp/english/radioactivity_level/detail/1303962.htm

http://www.nisa.meti.go.jp/english/index.html

http://www.yle.fi/tekstitv/html/P867_02.html

http://www.mapion.co.jp/topics/genpatu/

http://strahlenbelastung.wo-wann-wer.de/

dutch radiation monitoring:

swiss radiation monitoring:

https://www.naz.ch/en/aktuell/zeitverlaeufe.html

Finland radiation monitoring:

http://www.yle.fi/tekstitv/html/P160_01.html

www.yle.fi/tekstitv/html/P867_02.html

French radiation monitoring: (thanks to youtube user: RehKurts ! )

http://sws.irsn.fr/sws/mesure/index

http://www.irsn.fr/FR/Documents/france.htm

jet stream forecasting:

http://squall.sfsu.edu/crws/jetstream.html

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/CT/animate.arctic.color.0.html

http://nowcoast.noaa.gov/

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/tropicalwx/satpix/nwpac_ir4_loop.php

http://www.stormsurfing.com/cgi/display_alt.cgi?a=glob_250

http://www.woweather.com/weather/news/fukushima?LANG=us&VAR=niluhemis131&...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 am

Leuren Moret - Scientists declare northern 1/3 of Japan uninhabitable and should be evacuated
    April 7, 2011

Arrow http://vimeo.com/22003275

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 am

Three 7.4 quakes at east coast of Japan

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Floyd wrote:Three 7.4 quakes at east coast of Japan

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

This caused 7 reactors at the Onigawa Nuclear Power Station to run on emergency power .

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2327-breaking-news-power-failure-at-several-new-japanese-nuke-sites-070411

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Fukushima Daiichi - They Are Lying To Us About The Severity Of The Situation 07.04.11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQa0LJaI1JA

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:32 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:56 am

Here's a video response to the previous video. It also included the link to the website that tracks this satellite they're blaming. I've posted it below under the video. I wonder... Guess it won't hurt to watch it.

http://www.n2yo.com/?s=37375
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

70 percent of fuel rods in reactor core at Fukushima nuke plant damaged

April 7, 2011

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/news/20110407p2a00m0na010000c.html

The pool for spent fuel at the No. 4 reactor of TEPCO's Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant is pictured in this Feb. 1, 2005, file photo. (Mainichi )
    The pool for spent fuel at the No. 4 reactor of TEPCO's Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant is pictured in this Feb. 1, 2005, file photo. (Mainichi )

About 70 percent of the 400 fuel rods in the No. 1 reactor at the crippled Fukushima No. 1 Nuclear Power Plant are damaged, Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) has revealed.

In addition, some 30 percent of the 548 fuel rods in the No. 2 reactor core and 25 percent of those in the No. 3 reactor core are also thought to be damaged, the power company stated on April 6. The figures are based on analysis of radiation data collected from the side of the reactor pressure vessel between the March 11 earthquake and tsunami and March 15.

Just after the earthquake hit, the No. 1-3 reactors were successfully shut down when control rods were inserted into the cores. However, the plant operators soon lost the ability to adequately cool the cores, and TEPCO believes it possible some of the nuclear fuel pellets inside the fuel rods may have melted and leaked from their metal sheathes.

At the time of the quake the plant's No. 4 reactor was undergoing a routine inspection and had no fuel rods in its core, while reactors No. 5 and 6 were not operating.

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Japanese Nuclear Reactors Update 08.04.11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACCGVT4kp1E

Love Always
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:00 am

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:26 pm