tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Carol
Brook
eMonkey
THEeXchanger
JesterTerrestrial
9 posters

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps

Brook
    Brook

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps - Page 2 Empty Re: The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps

Post  Brook Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:19 am

Somewhere along the line I seemed to lack a fundamental ability to communicate what I seem to disturb others with.

A failing yes....but certainly not an intention.  I always felt when I strongly wished to communicate an insult or head to head combat I was fairly straight forward.  Most often not beating around the bush...which often times got me into trouble in the long run.

It's not been my intent in anyway to debate the findings only expand what small piece of the pie I may understand in the realm of "information"  which many see as non physical.  Information is real and as physical as the electromagnetic field. It is a common confusion among non-scientists that information is not physical. That is a false belief. Information is the flip side of thermodynamic entropy, which is as real as real can be.

"The Bottom Line ... is that the fate of the distant intellectual descendants of humanity -- or that of whatever intelligent life comes to dominate the universe -- depends on whether stargates or equivalent technology can exist. Without the effective existence of stargates our ultimate destiny is extinction - both physically and intellectually."

Enrico Rodrigo ~ The Physics of Stargates  Time Travel, and the Enigma of Wormhole Physics

http://www.amazon.com/The-Physics-Stargates-Parallel-Universes/dp/0984150005

No one is asking for blind faith.

Facts are available if you do your homework.  Which many here have done.  We're not extinct yet...

One thing I've noticed about the Mists is the enormous potentials among the very gifted members here.  Not just those who claim the gift but those who are here and rarely speak of such gifts.  Often times diminishing those gifts they claim not to possess or recognize as just that....a gift non the less.  Your presence would validate that.  The very fact that you are HERE and present also validates that.

One thing that keeps me coming back here to the Mists is the collective of Spirits that share information and themselves.  We are all here at the Mists a collective of information gatherers that seek to find answers to the apparent puzzle.

In doing so we are not only seeking the answers we are stirring the collective pie if you will...

SPIRIT ~ STIR PI

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps - Page 2 Pi-pie-69299-e1363277286139

Some think the really big answers are found in MATHEMATICS:

Mathematics is the abstract study of quantity (numbers),structure, space,changeIt has no generally accepted definition.
    Mathematicians seek out patterns and formulate new conjectures. Mathematicians resolve the truth or falsity of conjectures by mathematical proof. When mathematical structures are good models of real phenomena, then mathematical reasoning can provide insight or predictions about nature. Through the use of abstraction and logic, mathematics developed from counting, calculation, measurement, and the systematic study of the shapes and motions of physical objects...

MATHEMATICS ~ MATCH AS TIME

The Root MATIC; The word ending -matic goes back to automaton from the Greek, the neuter form of the adjective automatos, self moving or self acting

MATH ~ MATICS

CHAT ~ AM ~ MIST(S)

Last edited by Brook on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps - Page 2 Empty Re: The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps

Post  mudra Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Brook wrote:[b]
    One thing that keeps me coming back here to the Mists is the collective of Spirits that share information and themselves.  We are all here at the Mists a collective of information gatherers that seek to find answers to the apparent puzzle.

In doing so we are not only seeking the answers we are stirring the collective pie if you will...

This is so true. We all are integral part of the greater picture. Without everyone else partaking in this creation each of us would be but one sterile stroke of a brush on a painting.
    Together however we make it a Heartpiece pulsating and making ripples in the grand stream of Life

I appreciate your presence here Brook

Lawless 

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:10 am

Denver Lecture World's Oldest Authentic Map of Atlantis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJJn-xx_00M

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 pm