tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
sabina
investigator
ClearWater
JesterTerrestrial
Mercuriel
reality=check
TRANCOSO
Adv2
LeeEllisMusic
mudra
burgundia
icecold
Floyd
17 posters

Kerry Cassisdy talks sense

Floyd
    Floyd

Kerry Cassisdy talks sense - Page 3 Empty Re: Kerry Cassisdy talks sense

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:24 am

LeeEllisMusic wrote:Gratitude for posting that link Trans!

I just read the thread - and I'm glad to see there's a lot of people on the fence about this Charles material.
    Also many who still have respect for both Bill and Kerry.
    And some picking sides... LOTS of newbies...

It would seem the "divide and conquor" strategy is working once again... though the amount of people "watching and waiting" IS encouraging...

PS I didn't click the "Thanks" button once :)

Blessings,
    Lee

Thanks for that Lee
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 am

Reunite wrote:Common sense and logic points to utter BS for me.

Just saying.

I just wonder how many PA2 members have looked into Bill Ryan's background? His association with the Project Serpo hoax and Ron's Org shows no creditability IMO.

This syllogism may help

Scientology is a dubious movement started by a fraud

Bill Ryan is a scientologist

Therefore Project Avalon 2 is a dubious movement started by a fraud.

(ok perhaps hes not a fraud but he has become extremely dubious, especially putting on his little Hitler panties of late.
    Thanks everyone.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 am

Floyd wrote:
    This syllogism may help

I must correct you there Floyd Bill Ryan never joined the Church of Scientology .
    But even if he had I would'nt judge him on that .
    He is part of the so called " Free Zone " , a place where all dissidents from the Church in disagreement
    with the Church's abuses gathered .
    These people are finding value though in the philosophical part of the materials researched by Hubbard.
    The free zone has many branches . The Ron's orgs that Bill chose to be part off is one of them.

Now as regard Scientology itself for those of you who care to have a look at it in an unbiased way the following site is excellent:

http://bernie.cncfamily.com/ars.htm

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:05 am

mudra wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    This syllogism may help

I must correct you there Floyd Bill Ryan never joined the Church of Scientology .
    But even if he had I would'nt judge him on that .
    He is part of the so called " Free Zone " , a place where all dissidents from the Church in disagreement
    with the Church's abuses gathered .
    These people are finding value though in the philosophical part of the materials researched by Hubbard.
    The free zone has many branches . The Ron's orgs that Bill chose to be part off is one of them.

Now as regard Scientology itself for those of you who care to have a look at it in an unbiased way the following site is excellent:

http://bernie.cncfamily.com/ars.htm

Love from me
    mudra

Ive no time for looking at scientology in an unbiased why im afraid Mudras,. From my time working in the New religions and cults information centre Ive seen how many lives they have ruined and how many bank accounts they have emptied.

My syllogism stands as im sure Rons org follows much of the dianetics theory of Hubbard, Who was indeed an abusive and deviant individual who has been well researched and documented over the years. I could change the syllogism if you like:

Ron Hubbard was a paranoid lunatic
    Bill Ryan has subscribed to some of the teachings of the nonsense of a paranoid lunatic (Hubbard)
    Therefore Bill Ryan is a.......

Well im sure hes not that bad. Maybe hes having a bad year at the office.

Like Avalon, the more the more the movement (scientology) tightened its grip the more it became paranoid and less tolerant of outsiders. See any similarities?

Lets face it Mudra, youre much more flexible than I am dear. The world would be dull if we were all the same though wouldnt it?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:12 am

Floyd wrote:

Ive no time for looking at scientology in an unbiased why im afraid Mudras,. From my time working in the New religions and cults information centre Ive seen how many lives they have ruined and how many bank accounts they have emptied.

My syllogism stands as im sure Rons org follows much of the dianetics theory of Hubbard, Who was indeed an abusive and deviant individual who has been well researched and documented over the years. I could change the syllogism if you like:

Ron Hubbard was a paranoid lunatic
    Bill Ryan has subscribed to some of the teachings of the nonsense of a paranoid lunatic (Hubbard)
    Therefore Bill Ryan is a.......

Well im sure hes not that bad. Maybe hes having a bad year at the office.

Like Avalon, the more the more the movement (scientology) tightened its grip the more it became paranoid and less tolerant of outsiders. See any similarities?

Lets face it Mudra, youre much more flexible than I am dear. The world would be dull if we were all the same though wouldnt it?

I agree with you Floyd the world would be dull if it was of only one color.
    I appreciate the diversity in characters.
    I think this is what enables to temper our ego drive and widen our perspective.

I have friends that were part of the Church for 30 years and decided last year to move out of it.
    Am I going to condemn them for having dared thinking by their own and split from that Church once they realized it's purpose was no longer in alignment with their own ?

In the early 70's I was part of it myself for 4 years and an independant Free zoner that many more afterwards.
    I entered Scientology pretty much the same as I am today and as I have always been : a free thinker.
    When I realized I was done with it all I turned the page and moved on. That's my own experience. I have no regrets . There were good things in it .
    I am aware however some have had quite a more dramatic one .

Are you going to call me a paranoid lunatic because I chose to be part of that movement somewhere along my time line ?

Hubbard came with good and less good ideas.The way he went about running his Church is quite disputable . The present Church is even worse .A complete scam and a swindle. The guy that's on top of it all is a dangerous and violent man .

The Free zone itself is filled with people that rejected the forcefull controlling grip of the Church and are trying to make the best of what they believe in in a decent day.
    Much as we do here in the Mists Cheerful

I have long closed the chapter on Scientology. It does'nt interest me anymore.
    But because I have some insight and had personal experience with it , I am taking the liberty to share my views with you .

Love from me
    mudra
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 am

LAMENT OF A WOULD-BE HERO
    I chased the dragons like they said
    My lance lodged fast within his head
    I saved the damsels in distress
    For fair-lady many scars possess
    Storybooks told me good would come
    I believed them - guess I'm dumb?

Mudra dear lady, it seems we have in some worlds parallels.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 am

icecold wrote:
    Mudra dear lady, it seems we have in some worlds parallels.

Cheerful

And one here we share in common ice Toast

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:25 pm

Manipulation is a powergame and sadly enough some people are very good at that & get satisfaction out of manipulating sheep.

At the same time they avoid a contest with opponents who are in or beyond their league.

But in the end they become Manipulators of their own Self & Soul.

It must be pretty inconvenient to look yourself in the eyes & know that you've sold out.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:07 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Manipulation is a powergame and sadly enough some people are very good at that & get satisfaction out of manipulating sheep.

At the same time they avoid a contest with opponents who are in or beyond their league.

But in the end they become Manipulators of their own Self & Soul.

It must be pretty inconvenient to look yourself in the eyes & know that you've sold out.

This is true TRAN ... I guess this is why we say these people live in darkness.
    Because they have'nt got any light left to really see anything about themselves
    that would'nt scare the hell out of them.
    Hence they are desperate to turn your own light off as well.

Love from me
    mudra
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:26 pm

If Bill Ryan is, in the view of Trancoso and others, such an obviously manipulative negative individual...(Edited because there is just no bloody way to put this without somebody getting offended. Let's just call it self-censorship due to miscommunication. Cheers.)

I can usually spot a bad guy a mile away. Fast. Its not difficult to pick up on negativity.

There is something amiss.

I'm sorry to persist here, but my tiny brain needs to contextualise everything.

Oh oh. Its started to rain again. Crybaby

Last edited by icecold on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:46 pm

icecold wrote:If Bill Ryan is, in the view of Trancoso and others, such an obviously manipulative negative individual...why wasn't this known immediately by the highly intuitive and intellectually incisive members of MOA?

I can usually spot a bad guy a mile away. Fast. Its not difficult to pick up on negativity.

Icecold...I rarely answer a question with another question, but.. why do you think most of us gathered here in the mists and not again on PA2?

Personaly, and I guess this is the way the majority here descerns, I don't have to prove anything to me nor to others. I simply KNOW...and act accordingly.

I won't say that I'm something special, nor that the members here in the mists are something special...but together we create a special place...

We're only special as special a human being can be...and only when we're allowed to enfold ourselves and our greatest talents.

This premise wasn't given any more back in the last days of PA1, nor is given now on PA2.

There's no room for me to enfold my talents there...it's just...I can't match my energies any more with the present energies on PA2. For whatever reason...Wink

much respect
    mall...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:03 pm

malletzky wrote:
    icecold wrote:If Bill Ryan is, in the view of Trancoso and others, such an obviously manipulative negative individual...why wasn't this known immediately by the highly intuitive and intellectually incisive members of MOA?

Icecold...I rarely answer a question with another question, but.. why do you think most of us gathered here in the mists and not again on PA2?

Personaly, and I guess this is the way the majority here descerns, I don't have to prove anything to me nor to others. I simply KNOW...and act accordingly.

I won't say that I'm something special, nor that the members here in the mists are something special...but together we create a special place...

We're only special as special a human being can be...and only when we're allowed to enfold ourselves and our greatest talents.

This premise wasn't given any more back in the last days of PA1, nor is given now on PA2.

There's no room for me to enfold my talents there...it's just...I can't match my energies any more with the present energies on PA2. For whatever reason...Wink

much respect
    mall...

well said malletzky.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:12 pm

Oh, and to set the things straight...I just can't say, for any person on and off world, being manipulative or negative. It's not in my nature to think like this (I just don't think as the majority of our fellow humans out there does and this causes some problems in the communication sometimes Very Happy) .

I only see individuals on their own paths...with their own truths. So be it with BR or whomever on this planet.

We will know each other soon enough...in that blissed state of onenness...and recognise what fools we've been while being in a limted human wesel with a limited mind back on earth... Mad Very Happy

mall..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Ice, Bill is very personable. I like him. I don't like his behavior. He's a great storyteller and is able to create an environment of intimacy, as if the listener is very special and he (Bill) has this great story to share with the listener. He really is quite brilliant at this. However, once the facade drops away, when Bill is just rude to others who helped promote him, his charm is viewed as an empty promise of what lies ahead. Bill is so caught up in his own inflated ego that he is consistantly tripping over his own two feet. I'm just not buying that type of kool-aid anymore.

You see, I find his interviews a waste of time because even the last one (Charles) isn't revealing any new information. And the real people who are disclosing would rather go to someone credible like Dr. Steven Greer then someone who enjoys getting into public internet fights like Bill Ryan. It is really unlikely Bill will EVER have anyone of real importance do an interview with him because Bill has effectively trashed his own reputation in the Exopolitical field of professionals. All these other people have degrees and are highly intelligent. They worked their butts off and are not about to have their lives put at risk like Mr. X who was murdered 2 weeks after his last interview with B&K. Again there are layers upon layers.

My sources are from the horses mouths... the people who were there when B&K made fools out of themselves in Europe. Not only that but Kerry asks for money from the people she interviews and some of them have given it to her. Yet, someone like Paola Harris uses her own money to pay for speakers to come to Europe or the US as she is out promoting Exopolitics from a purely professional perspective. Paola is very humble and walks her talk. Bill does not.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:21 pm

malletzky wrote:Oh, and to set the things straight...I just can't say, for any person on and off world, being manipulative or negative. It's not in my nature to think like this (I just don't think as the majority of our fellow humans out there does and this causes some problems in the communication sometimes Very Happy) .

I only see individuals on their own paths...with their own truths. So be it with BR or whomever on this planet.

We will know each other soon enough...in that blissed state of onenness...and recognise what fools we've been while being in a limted human wesel with a limited mind back on earth... Mad Very Happy

mall..

You are not representative, though its good of you to step up to the plate and make your point.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:24 pm

I'm sorry to persist here, but my tiny brain needs to contextualise everything.

Oh oh. Its started to rain again. Crybaby

MoA was created exactly for the reason that 'the highly intuitive and intellectually incisive members of MOA', were in a frontrow seat when Bill & his Priesthood of Mods assasinated PA1, & couple of us didn't have to think twice about joining PA2.

In fact - but that's my opinion - by joining PA2 one agreed & went along with the way those reptiles destructed a unique gathering of Avatars.

Mind you: for no other reason at all, but their own pseudo-spiritual Love & Light ego-trip.

All I have in this world is my balls & my word & I don't break 'm for nobody.

icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Carol wrote:Ice, Bill is very personable. I like him. I don't like his behavior. He's a great storyteller and is able to create an environment of intimacy, as if the listener is very special and he (Bill) has this great story to share with the listener. He really is quite brilliant at this. However, once the facade drops away, when Bill is just rude to others who helped promote him, his charm is viewed as an empty promise of what lies ahead. Bill is so caught up in his own inflated ego that he is consistantly tripping over his own two feet. I'm just not buying that type of kool-aid anymore.

You see, I find his interviews a waste of time because even the last one (Charles) isn't revealing any new information. And the real people who are disclosing would rather go to someone credible like Dr. Steven Greer then someone who enjoys getting into public internet fights like Bill Ryan. It is really unlikely Bill will EVER have anyone of real importance do an interview with him because Bill has effectively trashed his own reputation in the Exopolitical field of professionals. All these other people have degrees and are highly intelligent. They worked their butts off and are not about to have their lives put at risk like Mr. X who was murdered 2 weeks after his last interview with B&K. Again there are layers upon layers.

My sources are from the horses mouths... the people who were there when B&K made fools out of themselves in Europe. Not only that but Kerry asks for money from the people she interviews and some of them have given it to her. Yet, someone like Paola Harris uses her own money to pay for speakers to come to Europe or the US as she is out promoting Exopolitics from a purely professional perspective. Paola is very humble and walks her talk. Bill does not.

Now that's what I wanted to hear. Thanks Carol luv. Beautiful explanation. The Winner
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 pm

As Malletzky expressed it well for most of us old timers it was our choice to move on when PA closed it's doors and that we found the new settings were no longer in resonance with our individual paths.
    We possibly have all different reasons for this .

Mine were these : for two years, as the other Old timers you will find here , I have been an active and respected contributor to PA .
    My work at that time has been essentially on the Spiritual and inspirational part of the forum .Most of us have given our Heart and Soul to Avalon and made it the special spirited place it had become. We loved it more than we can say.I am not sure this is usual on forums but so it was in Avalon.

We created PA's spirit by our own .We were really one grand family. I have rarely seen Bill or Kerry on the forum during these years.

When Bill decided PA would become an " on invite only " forum and the Spiritual side of it was not available to " read only " for guests I declined my invitations to join.
    I explained this already but will say it again so you can understand .
    No where in the universe could I conceive of opening a Sanctuary that would'nt be open to all .That was the end of it for me.

When PA closed it doors some of us gathered in the Mists , others joined PA2 and many left for good. At this date you won't find many Old timers left there .
    I don't know where Bill stands . I believe he only is able to answer this .I admire the ideal Bill and Kerry represent and will always keep a special place in my Heart for them to have made it possible for me to reconnect with kindred souls.

I have however chosen to be here in the Mists where I feel I can serve best.

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:15 am

burgundia wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Are you XXXX stirring by any chance?

My answer is YES.

Well. you are one of the more perceptive members here Burgundia.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:17 am

Neo Nazi football hooligans

More on the connection between neo nazis and hooliganism

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:27 am

mudra wrote:We created PA's spirit by our own .We were really one grand family. I have rarely seen Bill or Kerry on the forum during these years.

This is the heart of it right here.

Throughout the majority of the time in which Project Avalon was open, Bill and Kerry were essentially uninvolved.
    While I'm sure most of the member we're interested in the subjects discussed in their interviews, it wasn't either Bill or Kerry that made Project Avalon such a special place. It was the members, without a doubt, that made it a special place.

Near the end of Project Avalons run, Bill began to get more involved. This is when the general vibe on the forums began to change. What had once been a forum for open minded people to discuss a myriad of subjects in a open manner became a forum for open minded people to discuss subjects which were approved of by Bill and his posse, in a manner which was approved of by Bill and his posse. This did not sit well with many of the members. We were not accustomed to being told what we could talk about and how we could talk about it. Many openly disagreed with the change in direction (which was set by forth Bill and enforced by his posse). Many of those who spoke up were put 'in the mists' (banned).

Floyd graciously set up this forum, named 'the mists' in honor of those who refused to be silenced/controlled. Many of the members who were the real heart and soul of Project Avalon have gathered here to continue the journey in a spirit of openness and freedom.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:09 am