tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
sabina
investigator
ClearWater
JesterTerrestrial
Mercuriel
reality=check
TRANCOSO
Adv2
LeeEllisMusic
mudra
burgundia
icecold
Floyd
17 posters

Kerry Cassisdy talks sense

Floyd
    Floyd

Kerry Cassisdy talks sense Empty Kerry Cassisdy talks sense

Post  Floyd Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:42 am

At last some sensible comments made by A project Camelot founder. I was mulling this over last week and viola-hey presto-bing
    Miss Cassidy took the words right out my mouth (apart from the robot thing)

The Aryan Philosophy Under the Charles Material

Within the constant references to Charles' friend or "master" as he calls him... is the Nazi philosophy of eugenics. He is simply conditioning those who bother to listen to what "they" are planning for you. Survival of the fittest and the rest of it. The agenda has not changed from the days of Hitler and this man is one of their useful puppets. Unfortunately Bill has been deceived as well. His achilles heel is a paternalistic promise of regard and false flattery. Works every time. Take away the flattery and he will soon cease to follow.

Beware. This is not the reality of the future. These people that Charles represents are scheming for their lives. They have no choice. Their days are numbered and they know it. They are not your masters. Wake up! Their only hope is a race of robots they are busily creating... and inviting in to take over what remains of this planet after the shift.

Keep on kissing their asses on your knees and you will find yourselves slaves of a race that views you with even less regard than the ones you thought were your "masters".

Well said Kerry cassidy. Lets see if Bill lets her post this on Avalon. Its members are in dire need of a serving of sense.

Remember. Good old Charlie boy was a football hooligan in London. Many of the London hooligans in the 70's and eighties were also members of the facist National Front, a forerunner of the British National Party run by white supremicist lunatics in England.

Floyd
    Floyd

Kerry Cassisdy talks sense Empty Re: Kerry Cassisdy talks sense

Post  Floyd Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 am

In present times, hooliganism is linked to the primarily anti islamist English Defense League. Read more below.

They see themselves as the vanguard in a battle for the soul of Britain against extremist Islamist forces — the “enemy within” bent on imposing Sharia. Casuals United announced their arrival on Saturday when a small army of shirt-sleeved, middle-aged men with beer bellies clashed in a flurry of punches and kicks with young Asians in Birmingham city centre.

The group, which is closely affiliated with the far-right English Defence League, insists that it is a peaceful movement representing ordinary working people angered by the sight of Muslims hurling insults at British soldiers on homecoming parades. But if the chants of “England, England” and the aggressive posturing appear familiar, it is because they are.

The members of Casuals United are largely former football hooligans drawn from the terraces and, according to their critics, are essentially the BNP and National Front repackaged. The groupings have attracted the support of BNP activists including Chris Renton, who created the English Defence League website.

Jeff Marsh, the leader of Casuals United, told The Times that the organisation was a “mixed-race group of English people, from businessmen and women, to football hooligans”.

He said: “I came up with the idea to unite football fans to forget their petty rivalries and come together in a national movement. There are a lot of people in their forties and fifties who used to be hooligans but went on to settle down. A lot of young football fans want to get involved.”
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:24 am

Floyd wrote:At last some sensible comments made by A project Camelot founder. I was mulling this over last week and viola-hey presto-bing
    Miss Cassidy took the words right out my mouth (apart from the robot thing)

The Aryan Philosophy Under the Charles Material

Within the constant references to Charles' friend or "master" as he calls him... is the Nazi philosophy of eugenics. He is simply conditioning those who bother to listen to what "they" are planning for you. Survival of the fittest and the rest of it. The agenda has not changed from the days of Hitler and this man is one of their useful puppets. Unfortunately Bill has been deceived as well. His achilles heel is a paternalistic promise of regard and false flattery. Works every time. Take away the flattery and he will soon cease to follow.

Beware. This is not the reality of the future. These people that Charles represents are scheming for their lives. They have no choice. Their days are numbered and they know it. They are not your masters. Wake up! Their only hope is a race of robots they are busily creating... and inviting in to take over what remains of this planet after the shift.

Keep on kissing their asses on your knees and you will find yourselves slaves of a race that views you with even less regard than the ones you thought were your "masters".

Well said Kerry cassidy. Lets see if Bill lets her post this on Avalon. Its members are in dire need of a serving of sense.

Remember. Good old Charlie boy was a football hooligan in London. Many of the London hooligans in the 70's and eighties were also members of the facist National Front, a forerunner of the British National Party run by white supremicist lunatics in England.

Floyd,

Charles mentioned in his interview that he ran with a bunch of skinheads aka neo nazis. That was one of the first things he said.

Kerry makes a good point and it seems blatantly obvious that Malthusian philosophy is at the heart of the 'final solution' rhetoric.

The questions is, IF the 33, or whoever they are, do convince the masses at AV2 to go along with the 'depopulate' the earth plan, where the hell do the masses actually fit into that plan? To me this makes no sense.

Also its not at all clear that "These people that Charles represents are scheming for their lives." They are definitely scheming, but why? Their lives? Wouldn't they be sitting pretty. I mean with all that power why should they worry for their lives. They'd have plans in place, bunkers, food, they are probably in the best position to survive. Also, what is Kerry's plan, love and light..LOL...or the genocide of the PTB. Is she going to mirror the dark forces she is afraid of.

Americans love to demonise their enemies. I've watched this for years and it always ends badly for them. The nips, the gooks, the towelheads. It always ends in tears. Its not the way to deal with enemies.

Icecold's rules of engagement 101:

1. Above all know who your true enemy is and where he is.

2. Secondly respect your enemy as a human being...or ET

3. Admire and understand your enemies strengths

4. Use your knowledge to defeat your enemy.

5. Once defeated, show mercy to your enemy.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 am

Hi

For me, Charles is a nobody and his master is non existent so Im not really interested in what he says, rather its effect on Avalon and its members which I find interesting.

As for Kerry, she can do whatever she likes. She certainly has Bill and Charles rumbled and good on her for that.

As far as I can tell, all neo nazis, NWO and so on are most certainly doomed so I use my time for otherthings rather then dwell on the dying embers of the old ways.

I find dandelions much more interesting and enlightening than conspiracy material.

icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:36 am

Floyd wrote:Hi

For me, Charles is a nobody and his master is non existent so Im not really interested in what he says, rather its effect on Avalon and its members which I find interesting.

As for Kerry, she can do whatever she likes. She certainly has Bill and Charles rumbled and good on her for that.

As far as I can tell, all neo nazis, NWO and so on are most certainly doomed so I use my time for otherthings rather then dwell on the dying embers of the old ways.

I find dandelions much more interesting and enlightening than conspiracy material.

If what you just said has any validity whatsoever, it begs the question, why did you start this thread?

Because what it looks like is TROLLING.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:41 am

Firstly beacause kerry was making a good point, which I expanded upon with the links between hooliganism and facism. And as I stated it was the effect rather than the content of the material that was interesting so that is what I engage with.
    Secondly because I can do whatever I like.

Unlike yourself I see a difference between trolling and taking the mickey out of frauds.
    Cheers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 am

To me, calling somebody his master is totally unacceptable. It implies slave-master relationship. There are many things Charles says that I do not agree with, like that we gave away our power to TPTB. We did not. How can you expect people to know who they really are if they are fed lies and are indoctrinated from the day they are born. and on top of that the economy serves the PTB agenda. And they have means to create earthquakes, hurricanes, chemtrails, etc. And now if we wise up and behave properly, we can get our share in the new world to come...
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 am

burgundia wrote:To me, calling somebody his master is totally unacceptable. It implies slave-master relationship. There are many things Charles says that I do not agree with, like that we gave away our power to TPTB. We did not. How can you expect people to know who they really are if they are fed lies and are indoctrinated from the day they are born. and on top of that the economy serves the PTB agenda. And they have means to create earthquakes, hurricanes, chemtrails, etc. And now if we wise up and behave properly, we can get our share in the new world to come...

Oh, heavens it certainly implies a slave/master relationship. He made that point clearly.

Floyd your grasp of logic is confounding.....

Charles is a nobody and his master is non existent so Im not really interested in what he says

I use my time for otherthings rather then dwell on the dying embers of the old ways.

I was mulling this over last week and viola-hey presto-bing

Miss Cassidy took the words right out my mouth

ROTFLMAO

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:18 am

Woahh your getting very ecxited there.

As you misunderstand me, I dont waste my time these days with most conpsiracy theories but am interseted in this particular charles bullshit story yes. In particular its effect on Avalon and Camelot. A difference in between the general and the particular. You seem to be very interested in what I think. I'll take that as a compliment. ps You should see me in my red suspenders.
    Love and kisses
    Floyd.

I recall a very trivial post you made on Avalon 2 criticising Lee Ellis Music for having a link to his website on his profile. Dont you think that a little childish for a big boy Like you, like a little child grassing a fellow pupil up to his teacher? Are you XXXX stirring by any chance?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:51 am

icecold wrote:

The questions is, IF the 33, or whoever they are, do convince the masses at AV2 to go along with the 'depopulate' the earth plan, where the hell do the masses actually fit into that plan? To me this makes no sense.

ice do you realize that this whole Charles story is made on the assumption from Bill that Charles is what he says he is and that behind him are 33 people in charge of our world .That's the very bottom of it . An assumption . So what ?
    And if you go down the Charles thread what do you get as answers from him :

"I don't know
    I am not allowed to say
    I'll check with my master what I should say
    Ask Bill .. he will know "
    along with some various others cryptic messages

An empty bag as far as I can see and lots of noise and distractions on the way.
    This is not a winning game.

I believe Bill should open his eyes.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:58 am

icecold wrote:
    burgundia wrote:To me, calling somebody his master is totally unacceptable. It implies slave-master relationship. There are many things Charles says that I do not agree with, like that we gave away our power to TPTB. We did not. How can you expect people to know who they really are if they are fed lies and are indoctrinated from the day they are born. and on top of that the economy serves the PTB agenda. And they have means to create earthquakes, hurricanes, chemtrails, etc. And now if we wise up and behave properly, we can get our share in the new world to come...

Oh, heavens it certainly implies a slave/master relationship. He made that point clearly.

Why would anybody believe a slave puppet?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:00 am

Floyd wrote:Are you XXXX stirring by any chance?

My answer is YES.
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 am

burgundia wrote: There are many things Charles says that I do not agree with, like that we gave away our power to TPTB. We did not. How can you expect people to know who they really are if they are fed lies and are indoctrinated from the day they are born. and on top of that the economy serves the PTB agenda. And they have means to create earthquakes, hurricanes, chemtrails, etc. And now if we wise up and behave properly, we can get our share in the new world to come...

I couldn't agree more dear Burgundia. I don't understand how people, on many forums, say that humanity's enslavement is somehow our fault, when we have been DNA reduced and manipulated for eons~and these days the outright lies of the corporate media machine of the PTW are in such desperate high gear, and so much more...

Blessings,
    Lee

Last edited by LeeEllisMusic on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 am

Floyd wrote:
    I recall a very trivial post you made on Avalon 2 criticising Lee Ellis Music for having a link to his website on his profile. Dont you think that a little childish for a big boy Like you, like a little child grassing a fellow pupil up to his teacher? Are you XXXX stirring by any chance?

I addressed this matter with Ice in a private message last evening and we have put the matter behind us. He told me that his bluntness has resulted in misunderstanding in the past and offered friendship. All is well between us~

Though Ice, I might ask if you think accusing Floyd of "trolling", comes under the heading of just being blunt? To me, it seemed unkind at best. I do enjoy your wit and wisdom. I hope to see more revelation of what I suspect is a kind heart as well :)

Blessings,
    Lee
    Adv2
    Adv2

Post  Adv2 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:31 am

Floyd nailed it IMHO. I feel the same way. The reaction of the masses is way more interesting than anything 'charles' has said. If you read through his replies, he himself implies that people were already helping him by interacting with him. He/they are looking for a reaction. It's pretty sad that people can't see what Mudra said a few posts above. She's right on.

If some kind of REAL disclosure does happen in the future, you could study the cross section of reactions right there in the forum. You have the following behaving in all kinds of interesting ways

Founder - ( leader of any group ) - tout their ego, tell them they are wise and the chosen one .. watch them follow
    Priesthood ( as Tran calls them ) - The class captains are funny to watch - enough said
    The dissenters - People that will entertain it for a bit and call it for what it is and move on. They get banned
    The emotionally weak - People that just couldn't handle the possibility of a complete paradigm shift and shut down
    The blind followers - People already getting ready to start 'healing' the guy and turning him into a messiah
    The Psuedo intellectuals - People taking a bit of info and using to expand their own theory or spin a new web
    The Rationals - far and few in between.

I'm sure we could add a lot more to the list. I actually respect Bill more than Kerry, but this one's got me a bit confused. I'm also sensing this as a mini Abrax level event in terms of having an impact on AV. I think this time it will impact Bill's credibility, which is sad. I think he is a good man with good intentions.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 am

Meanwhile, At Avalon ...
    TRANCOSO on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 am

In the initial interview there was a matter of generated famine, potential survivors and the goal of it seemed genetic profiling to create a 'better' genetic pool.

Does the name Dr. Joseph Mengele rings a (Nazi) 'Bell'?

But hey, who am I to judge Bill Ryan's judgement of genuine whistleblowers?
    study

btw Ice, it was Floyd who set up/started the MoA...
    Floyd wrote:ps You should see me in my red suspenders.
    Love and kisses
    Floyd.
    Crazy Happy
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:01 am

As I slip on my fishnets with the floral design, that ads a certain elegance to a defined calf and thigh. I find I have something in common with Floyd. The impact the Charles phenomena will have on PA2 and Bill. I’m also intrigued by the logic of it all.

For me there’s very little in most conspiracy theories. I’m a disbeliever in chem. trails, new world order, iluminati, reptilians or other ET agendas, star gates, marine boys or super soldiers and 99.9% of 9.11 theories. None of it or them makes much sense. You could label my scepticism up there with the general norm but I would say…not quite.

That aside, to lay the foundations, I have a mega problem with this Charles stuff. To me he’s just a cockney bullshitter that’s read as much as we have. I wouldn’t be surprised if the geezer worked in direct sales or was a trainer in direct sales. I say that because of the Q&A obscure, slippery, sidestepping but sincere answers he gave. It was just a spin of intrigue to encourage the desire to buy. Enough information and sincerity to keep the punter on the hook before offering the once in a life time chance to…. what? Well! It’s still playing out and Bills going to have his hands full when this goes nasty.

As for Bills part in this I just don’t get it. Right now I’ve got Bill as a fantasist but that could change. I know he relies on donations but this has every potential to destroy that. Right now I’m intrigued as to how this will pan out. To discover the motivation cause I ain’t having any of it.

Cool
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 am

To echo Mudra and others...

A Trainwreck in slow motion...

cat

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Meanwhile, At Avalon ...
    TRANCOSO on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 am

In the initial interview there was a matter of generated famine, potential survivors and the goal of it seemed genetic profiling to create a 'better' genetic pool.

Does the name Dr. Joseph Mengele rings a (Nazi) 'Bell'?

But hey, who am I to judge Bill Ryan's judgement of genuine whistleblowers?
    study

btw Ice, it was Floyd who set up/started the MoA...
    Floyd wrote:ps You should see me in my red suspenders.
    Love and kisses
    Floyd.
    Crazy Happy

Ok, point taken Lee. Cheers.

I apologise Floyd if I offended you with my abrasive manner. Good job with the forum BTW. Excellent.Flowers

Yes, Trancoso I laughed at that comment. Funny.

Mudra wrote:

Ice do you realize that this whole Charles story is made on the assumption from Bill that Charles is what he says he is and that behind him are 33 people in charge of our world .That's the very bottom of it . An assumption . So what ?
    And if you go down the Charles thread what do you get as answers from him :

"I don't know
    I am not allowed to say
    I'll check with my master what I should say
    Ask Bill .. he will know "
    along with some various others cryptic messages

An empty bag as far as I can see and lots of noise and distractions on the way.
    This is not a winning game.

I believe Bill should open his eyes.

Oh yes, I realise it.

I also think Bill realises the danger of the connection. Probably didn't expect the outcome that has resulted.
    This event has now taken on a life of its own. AV2 is logging tens of new users a day. Its becoming a flood.
    Events are running out of anyone's control and i think Bill is intelligent and savvy enough to understand that.
    I don't think at this stage he can do a damned thing about it.

Its really no use having Kerry say anything at this stage, it won't change anything. All she is doing is kicking people in the balls. Very productive. Hurrah for Kerry. The train is coming and nothing short of a train wreck is going to stop it. If I had the appropriate data, I could cast horoscopes and glean some thing from that. I'm no good with crystal balls. Pendulums are unreliable as all ideo-motor data.

I don't post on Charles threads at all. Anything to do with Charles is off limits. I've written all I've had to say on the matter at AV2. I'm purely observing. Though I have made some good friends at AV2 and I won't abandon them. Especially if I see danger for them.

reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:18 am

Mercuriel wrote:To echo Mudra and others...

A Trainwreck in slow motion...

cat

Yer but who's the signalsman and who's covering the break pedal? All wil be revealed tongue
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 am

icecold wrote:Though I have made some good friends at AV2 and I won't abandon them. Especially if I see danger for them.

Of course Ice. That would be expected and is an admirable trait in anyone displaying It...

-//-

I hear Ya r=c but I'm pretty sure We won't be able to tell until the Wreck happens...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 am

I also think Bill realises the danger of the connection. Probably didn't expect the outcome that has resulted.
    This event has now taken on a life of its own. AV2 is logging tens of new users a day. Its becoming a flood.
    Events are running out of anyone's control and i think Bill is intelligent and savvy enough to understand that.

Yes. That's every posability. Perhaps Bills only option is to metaphorically terminate Charles while he's still ahead. That way Bill will keep his new members and his site intact. Perhaps they could start a thread about how unworthy they all were and how Bill will lead the way Lmao
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 am

icecold wrote:

I think Bill has been sold a cat in the bag and actually is already in the bag himself.
    Remember Bill, as stated in the interview, has been approached by Charles as a threat to eliminate.
    Charles convinced Bill that as long as he is around no harm will be done to Bill.
    Considering Bill gave credit to this (and that's his own right ),I can't help but thinking how ambiguous the relation Bill/Charles now is ? Charles supposedly can't do anything without his master's agreement and now Bill can't do anything without Charles consent . That does'nt give him much latitude does it ?

Love from me
    mudra

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am

mudra wrote:
    icecold wrote:

I think Bill has been sold a cat in the bag and actually is already in the bag himself.
    Remember Bill, as stated in the interview, has been approached by Charles as a threat to eliminate.
    Charles convinced Bill that as long as he is around no harm will be done to Bill.
    Considering Bill gave credit to this (and that's his own right ),I can't help but thinking how ambiguous the relation Bill/Charles now is ? Charles supposedly can't do anything without his master's agreement and now Bill can't do anything without Charles consent . That does'nt give him much latitude does it ?

Love from me
    mudra
    That's where the BS started.

"Hi, I'm Charles and I'm here to eliminate you..."
    "Please don't, Charles... You know what, we could become friends instead..."
    "Yes, you're right Bill... I love you already..."
    "Same here, Charles, same here... Let's hug!"
    Hugs
    Lmfao
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:47 am

icecold wrote:
    Ok, point taken Lee. Cheers.

I apologise Floyd if I offended you with my abrasive manner. Good job with the forum BTW. Excellent.Flowers

I don't post on Charles threads at all. Anything to do with Charles is off limits. I've written all I've had to say on the matter at AV2. I'm purely observing. Though I have made some good friends at AV2 and I won't abandon them. Especially if I see danger for them.[/left]

Ah, there's that heart! Thank you my friend :)

And I agree about AV2 ~ it's distressing, but there are many good souls there and much wisdom to be gleaned if you keep your shield up and your BS detector's intact!

I still get a feeling of danger by even visiting there - cannot shake the feeling that we are being watched and listed somehow. Though, we've probably always been watched and tracked, it feels like the the ante has upped...

But, we are strong, We are a community of Spirit and Resolve, and we have help unseen :)

Blessings,
    Lee

Kerry Cassisdy talks sense Attachment

Last edited by LeeEllisMusic on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:15 am