tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Joining the Ranks of the Reprimanded

Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Joining the Ranks of the Reprimanded Empty Joining the Ranks of the Reprimanded

Post  Nenuphar Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:35 am

Oh dear. I seem to have joined the ranks of Those Reprimanded on Avalon. Bored I mentioned my blog site and the contest I was holding once too often. I can see how that would cause problems, though, especially as I posted in the "Off Topics" section...

*Going back to keeping my mouth shut*
    Jonah
    Jonah

Joining the Ranks of the Reprimanded Empty Re: Joining the Ranks of the Reprimanded

Post  Jonah Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:08 am

Nenuphar,

I hope you dont mind me inquiring.... I dont remember you from the original avalon... Did somebody recomend the Mists to you?.... how did you come to find This place?... oh and hope you have better luck with your business. Wink
    Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Joining the Ranks of the Reprimanded Empty Re: Joining the Ranks of the Reprimanded

Post  Nenuphar Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am

Hi Jonah,

Yes, I was definitely a member on the old Avalon forum, and then moved to the new Avalon forum once the old one was shut down. If I remember correctly, it was Carol who referred me to the Mists. cheers

Re: my site, it's not a business, just a blog. Am not selling anything. Very Happy Thank you for the good wishes, though!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Repramended? For what? Mentioning your blog site? Just for that?

Unfortunately AV2 is controlled by the "thought" police who are very controlling which basically means also very emotionally insecure and immature.

Well, I hope you mention your blog site here - repeatedly.... because we love informaiton and new links.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi Carol,

Yep, just for that. *L* On the one hand, I do understand, as they can't have 100 people all promoting their own sites, blogs, and interests. On the other hand, it was posted in the "Off Topics" section and I was not selling anything, so I am not sure how that would be disturbing people. Ah, well, live and learn.

I did have my blog link as part of my signature on both forums but removed it after receiving the warning that I was violating the terms of the Avalon forum. It's in my profile, though.

Off to work I go! Have a nice day everybody!
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:24 pm

I find external links very disturbing.
    When I see them, I have no choice but to click on them.
    I mean...maybe if I had the option to not click on a link then it would be alright.
    But, yeah...very against anyone posting links to information that comes from anywhere except our own forum. It's just too disturbing. Rolling Eyes

Seriously, though, don't go back to keeping your mouth shut.
    The whole purpose of interacting on these forums is to share information, not restrict it.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:58 pm

I think they should make all the members there go through some kind of scanners...to see if they fit the forum... Lmfao
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:02 pm

You forgot the pat down burgundia. If they're going to do scanners there should be the option of the pat down. Crazy Happy

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Absolutely Carol..people should have a choice, shouldn't they? Lmfao

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Next time I'm leaving this island is on a privet jet. It's good to have friends who know good pilots with jets.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:30 am