tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Wal Mart tunnels and DHS

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Empty Wal Mart tunnels and DHS

Post  bobhardee Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:33 pm

4/27/2015
    The first two words that came to mind after watching this were holy smokes.  Well not really but close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrfoznJzZbQ
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Empty Re: Wal Mart tunnels and DHS

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:53 pm

bobhardee wrote:4/27/2015
    The first two words that came to mind after watching this were holy smokes.  Well not really but close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrfoznJzZbQ

Thank you, bobhardee, for sharing this tubby Double Thumbs Up this report reminds me of information I received
    quite some years ago, I think it was in Project Camelot, not sure really about what the source was
    that throughout the whole planet, there's an underground tunnel-system, constructed by on nuclear
    energy working giant machines that look, on the front, a bit like the front of the spice worms in the
    movie Dune. These machines can enter rock-walls and glide through them as if it's butter, creating a
    completely smooth round tunnel with a glass-like surface, created due to the effect of immense heat.
    These tunnels are supposedly created, to allow extremely high speed trains to bring certain leaders of
    the world to meetings, taking place in an emergency. I'm not sure from whom I've heard the last bit.

A down (under) to earth alternative of an above ground portal of some sorts? Decided to google about
    this subject and this is what I found:

Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Tunnel10
    Project Camelot published about those tunnels here: http://projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Here are a couple pictures that are of some interest.

Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Tunnel14

Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Tunnel15
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:11 pm

BB
    I had heard of this a number of years back as well but blew it off as a 'no way Jose' kind of thought. It has come to the surface again with this big military "exercise" that is going to happen in Texas....and a bunch of Wal Mart stores closing. Is it for real? Gosh, it seems like that it could very well be. If it is is for real, why would they keep something like this hidden??? The more important question is: What is the big secret that our government has knowledge of such that they have built hidden underground cities and stockpiles of supplies? ARE WE TALKING PLANET X???? Is there some other possibility that we need to consider?

I say if there is an outside alien force out there that will save the planet from some terrible extinction, then bring them on. Maybe we need to get Bob Barker (the old host of Let's Make a Deal) to start sending the following message into space. "Come on down." Come on down, we need you" Come on down, got to have you". Or have a great blues singer like Bonnie Rate send a singing message into space that would go something like this: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo Coooooooome On Doooooooooown.

Should we all just bend over and kiss our arse good bye?Very Happy

Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:47 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if the "Secret-Government" or equivalent creates the problems it solves -- including "Earth-Changes" and "Alien-Invasions". I heard Sherry Shriner speak of Wal*Marts being used in the future to warehouse people (as FEMA Camps??). Sherry mentioned how few windows there are in Wal*Marts -- which would supposedly make it easier to contain people. I've previously heard rumors regarding Bases under retail-stores. But who knows?? Nothing would surprise me at this point. I'm sort of numb and dumb. That Bob Barker joke was perfect!! BTW -- an "Ancient Egyptian Deity" called me "Michael" as we shopped in Wal*Mart!! We had just finished a Sirius-Discussion at Starbucks!! I'm honestly NOT making this up!!

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:11 am

bobhardee wrote:BB
    I had heard of this a number of years back as well but blew it off as a 'no way Jose' kind of thought.  It has come to the surface again with this big military "exercise" that is going to happen in Texas....and a bunch of Wal Mart stores closing.     Is it for real?    Gosh, it seems like that it could very well be.    If it  is is for real, why would they keep something like this hidden???   The more important question is: What is the big secret that our government has knowledge of such that they have built hidden underground cities and stockpiles of supplies?  ARE WE TALKING PLANET X????  Is there some other possibility that we need to consider?

I say if there is an outside alien force out there that will save the planet from some terrible extinction, then bring them on. Maybe we need to get Bob Barker (the old host of Let's Make a Deal) to start sending the following message into space.  "Come on down."  Come on down, we need you" Come on down, got to have you".  Or have a great blues singer like Bonnie Rate send a singing  message into space that would go something like this: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo     Coooooooome     On       Doooooooooown.

Should we all just bend over and kiss our arse good bye?Very Happy

Bob H.

Bobhardee, as I've mentioned earlier, I don't see any disaster as in an extinction luring, whatsoever. I'm simply not allowing that to
    happen, see? Mother Superior has spoken Cheerful I've just found myself a new home, I think, in the UK, it's the most unfortunate timing to
    go extinct and therefore I'm not going to have it coming my way. Or anyone's way, as far as I can have a say in it. When looking at the larger
    picture of human reactions to "DANGER OF WAR" aka "DANGER OF EXTINCTION" be it in space war or planetary war, hiding places are the first
    thing people act and move towards, instinctively. Animals know all about that, don't you think? They are great warning signals, in nature.
    It doesn't make a difference if we have a clear conscience or a flawed one, when our survival instincts are awakening. We like to save our.....
    arses.... pardon the expression, that word sounds very raw to me, a Dutchee.

Do you know that huge underground facilities were created, connected to the threat of the WW2, felt in the UK? Here's a stunning amount of
    UK "hiding places" Arrow http://www.nettleden.com/venues/
    I must confess that I will probably be safe and snug anyway, having found a place to live, near caves with dear planet Earth's bottom beneath
    my feet, with red rock and a not at all expected view on Glastonbury Tor, only 8 miles walking from the home I will almost certainly going to live
    in a couple of months. I'm hugely pleased and relieved, for having found this place with a private groundfloor section of a large home, all acco-
    modation private for me alone, with my own entrance and sunlight streaming in both rooms during the day. Never have I done so much juggling
    with travel schedules, communications with home-owners and taking in a lot of impressions, carrying a heavy rucksack and trolley, changing
    Railway Station Platforms, having to walk over footbridges and steps, without the presence of elevators Wink Huh ?

Your last line in the post "......Should we all just bend over and kiss our arse good bye?Very Happy....."
    Kissing our arse goodbye? Leaving the solar system through Uranus..... uhhmmmm? No way Jose Cheerful Don't let that have a stronger voice
    and run your program, it's a choice that includes the acknowledgment of our feelings, that's why all of this is so bewildering. Roller coaster like,
    at times. When things come to an end, physically - and all over material - wise, remember we are truly eternal beings, bobhardee. It's for that
    fact that most of us eternal beings are aware of what's coming our way, for I believe you and I and more with us are experienced warriors and messengers/wayshowers. We've got to separate our old memories in our dna from the present day reality, for that reality is triggering old stories.
    As I see it. Most of what's coming our way is a drama on stage, a fear induced fantasy created by certain parties, having found out that keeping
    the human race in fear, is the best control and guarantee for holding that race in a state of expectation, waiting for a savior or saving grace.

One of those parties is our own instinctual flee-or-fight-impulse. That's where we are in control, you see? This is how I see it.
    Back to this April 28th 2015 day's reality now, I'm going out now, to pick green edible plants in the abundant springtime nature around the home where
    I am and make a soup for lunch. My probably soon to be landlord is curious about it and promised me to eat at least one spoon.
    Big Grin 3
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:42 am

O,
    Just turned on the national news and then read your comment. I  guess they need to empty out a couple WalMart stores in Baltimore cause it looks like Maryland State Police could fill them up.  Maybe the Army can cancel their exercise in Texas and just water-board the rioters....for practice of course.   Not trying to make light of the death of the man in Maryland because that was a tragedy. Lately it seems that it is open season for a policeman to shoot a black man.  Maybe they have released it already and I have not been in touch but if that man's toxicology comes back clean from the autopsy, then the police are going to have another trying situation on their hands. Either way, there is a WalMart waiting for them......maybe with a elevator down to a tunnel that can take them to the new underground jail.
    Bob H.  

Is this the real reason why KMart is going out of business? They didn't get with the tunnel program.

BB
    Very funny
    Kissing our arse goodbye? Leaving the solar system through Uranus..... uhhmmmm? No way Jose Cheerful
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:40 am

I think the secret-stuff and underground-stuff is sort of cool to think about -- but I certainly do not wish to see Megalomaniacs Anonymous survive in their bases and tunnels while everyone else is eaten by the Reptilians!! Perhaps they could convert a Wal*Mart into an intergalactic-restaurant called Elites!! "Eat at Elites!! Where the Elites with Good-Taste Serve the Aliens the Elites Who Taste-Good!!" In Iraq -- they're converting Wal*Marts into Targets!! Just Kidding. Has anyone heard of Mork 'n Ork's Grey-Bar on the Dark-Side of the Moon??!!

Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  B2_Stealth_Bomber_To_Serve_Man
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Toserveman
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Hr-giger-bar-le-restaurant-alien
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Space%20aliens%20restaurant-727975
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Ribs
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Space-Aliens-Grill-Bar-Restaurant-3-560x481
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Bbq-menu
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  2661413748_7abf676ede_z
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  SpaceAlien1
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  HippyAlienFromThePlanetSixt
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Welcome-space-aliens-at-night
    Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Hr-giger-bar-le-restaurant-alien-2
    "Gimme a Shirley-Temple and a Sherry-Shriner!!"
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:16 pm

O wrote:
    I think the secret-stuff and underground-stuff is sort of cool to think about -- but I certainly do not wish to see Megalomaniacs Anonymous survive in their bases and tunnels while everyone else is eaten by the Reptilians!! Perhaps they could convert a Wal*Mart into an intergalactic-restaurant called Elites!! "Eat at Elites!! Where the Elites with Good-Taste Serve the Aliens the Elites Who Taste-Good!!" In Iraq -- they're converting Wal*Marts into Targets!! Just Kidding. Has anyone heard of Mork 'n Ork's Grey-Bar on the Dark-Side of the Moon??!

Eat at Elites.  Now that is funny.  Got a good belly laugh out of your post.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:20 pm

bobhardee wrote:O wrote:
    I think the secret-stuff and underground-stuff is sort of cool to think about -- but I certainly do not wish to see Megalomaniacs Anonymous survive in their bases and tunnels while everyone else is eaten by the Reptilians!! Perhaps they could convert a Wal*Mart into an intergalactic-restaurant called Elites!! "Eat at Elites!! Where the Elites with Good-Taste Serve the Aliens the Elites Who Taste-Good!!" In Iraq -- they're converting Wal*Marts into Targets!! Just Kidding. Has anyone heard of Mork 'n Ork's Grey-Bar on the Dark-Side of the Moon??!

Eat at Elites.  Now that is funny.  Got a good belly laugh out of your post.
    Bob H.

My tummy hurts from laughing, ortho. "Eat at Elites" great title for a restaurant Lolerz To me, you're at times the virtual
    stand up-in-the-mists-comedian that visits the place as a Hot Luke scratch study Idea cyclops Suspect Argh confused
    and sunny
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:39 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:08 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:01 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri May 01, 2015 7:52 am

Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Tbmtun10

Check out the size of this thing. It's massive. It is cutting a hole that is big enough that you could build a lot more than just train tunnels.

O,
    If the ET's that come to earth decide to eat us then take some comfort that your last words on earth before you meet your maker may just very well be: Why don't you just eat me.

Bob H.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 01, 2015 1:04 pm

bobhardee wrote:Wal Mart tunnels and DHS  Tbmtun10

Check out the size of this thing.  It's massive.  It is cutting  a hole that is big enough that you could build a lot more than just train tunnels.

O,
    If the ET's that come to earth decide to eat us then take some comfort that your last words on earth before you meet your maker may just very well be:  Why don't you just eat me.

Bob H.

Oxy you're too funny and crack me up. Thanks for the most delightful laugh. Insanely Happy

I want one for the back yard. Digging a little underground tunnel for an underground garage would be fun. cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed May 06, 2015 7:19 pm

5/6/2015
    Cindy Kay is back and putting together some interesting thoughts. I suggest you skip the first 3 or 4 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRaXiu8qF6c
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 10, 2015 12:17 pm

"Alien" races beneath Walmart (and in government)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRaXiu8qF6c

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/537081/apple-has-plans-for-your-dna/

http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/05/the-transhumanism-scrapbook-you-might-want-to-think-twice-about-finding-out-about-your-genetic-ancestry/
    Now, what this story suggests - as Mr. K.L. speculated in his email to me - is that if such private "let's-have-fun-and-trace-your-family-history-genetically" companies can share DNA without warrant and entirely voluntarily with police, then they probably can, and will, do it with anybody.

Indeed, such companies would be the perfect fronts for a covert project being run for the other three purposes that I suggested to Ms. George Ann Hughes, for the article carries with it the very disturbing implication that the border or membrane between such companies and government agencies is rather porous. If such a company will share data with local police, imagine what the reaction might be if, say, the "Federal Information Bureau"(FIB) shows up, stating that it is running a project to document the family origins of, say, the German "Bauer" family in ancient Mesopotamia, or that it needs their database for biological warfare "defense" purposes, or to find out who is from "here" and who is "not from here" and you get the idea. Would such a company be in a position to refuse? Not likely.

Hovering over all this, as the aricle itself suggests, is the Mormon Church, which has, as the article points out, a genealogical interest. Indeed, it has a large "church only" database of other types of genealogical records of family trees and so on that would be of inestimable value used in conjunction with genetic techniques. And such techniques and such immense databases would also require a massive computational capability. Recall only what I summarized in Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men, and how the computing power and algorithms also had to be invented to make the Genome project work.

Funny thing, too, that the Reichsicherheithauptamt, or National Security Agency as it is more commonly known today, has its national data collection center in Utah, obvious home to the more well-known branch of the Mormon church.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:29 am