tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
Jenny
Beren
Lionhawk
Tatiana
SuiGeneris
Mercuriel
ClearWater
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Anchor
Bullet in the Moon
enemyofNWO
tacodog
mudra
Brook
TRANCOSO
DrManhattan
Raven
investigator
newel
anomalous cowherd
Carol
26 posters

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP?

DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Manhattan @ GLP?

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:51 pm

mudra wrote:My own feelings as I read this being 's posts is that he comitted suicide and the NDA he experienced thereafter is colored by it.
    He is still strugling with dichotomies which gives some distortion to his energy signature.
    I happen to listen to the videos Burgundia posted recently about Nancy's Danison's NDA.
    It's is well worth listening to them to see the difference of wavelengh Nancy's message carries.
    However I regard both testimonies as interesting and of value.

Love from me
    mudra

No, no suicide. Proverbially crucified in front of my peers, upon my flee, in rainy weather, through the back doors of my home after a race away from the house I was at, I crashed through the window, and while it was by my own hand that I bled out, it was not intentional at all (hence, I said not dubious in nature), and the scar on my right arm is not that of contempt for life, but drunken foolishness, haste and fear in the face of alienation - running through doors too fast, and slipping in the rain.

Love as well,
    DrManhattan
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:01 pm

I never identified myself or Mists in the last post so how did you find us?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:09 pm

DrManhattan wrote:I found your post when I searched for the thread to try and find what had happened on the final page to get the thread deleted, but I am quite sure those who have already partaken in lying to the people on that site, those whose own beliefs I had devastated, saw to its removal.

It's right up there Razz

I wanted to get the cache of the last page, and when searching the thread url, I found your post.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Carol wrote:How did you find us Dr.Manhattan?
    Ditto.

I was so surprised to see his name pop up, when I took a short break to sort out some music that would go with the thread I was reading - being this one & had a look at who was online.

Especially because shortly before, the thought ran through my mind that it would be interesting to have someone like 'the Doctor' as a member of the Mists.

Actually Carol, it is a blessing in disguise that the Mists is as small as it is, when I see the incredible amount of BS that is posted at forums like ATS & GPL. Almost every controversial subject that starts of great, is killed within 2-4 pages & ends up in a quarrel.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Sorry, I missed a couple of posts so my question has been answered.
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:16 pm

facepalm cheers indeed, see my last posts here for how I found the site Razz

Yes about the BS on those forums, I suppose that it is likely the forum post on the other site was an advertisement, and perhaps I have found the ears who will benefit themselves. I love you

Yes, I do feel dirty whenever I say something that sounds like that. It makes me sound important. I am, but not self important. Selflessly important. I don't like to be, I promise.

DrManhattan

Last edited by DrManhattan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:16 pm

GLP ? yup 3 pages max to thread death usually... what music goes with this thread Trancoso? I' d be interested in a sound track suggestion.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:30 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:GLP ? yup 3 pages max to thread death usually... what music goes with this thread Trancoso? I' d be interested in a sound track suggestion.
    I'm listening to Son Kite, which is old school Goa based techno trance-like house. Very nice. I recently re-dicovered this 'band'.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Wink

and thank you for changing that awful bobbing head Dr M, it was making me sick
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Dr.Manhattan, I think you will discover that many of us have already learned how to put fear behind us and are not fear based. However, I suspect you will fit right in as we appreciate learning from one another on a regular basis.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:47 pm

haha no problem anomalous.

I am glad people here are open. This means I can speak as I am, your natural peer, and not worry about people becoming afraid or defensive. this is probably good.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Right then, question time and sorry if this has been asked before, why "Dr Manhattan"? And do I need one to understand ?
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Very similar life to mine. Eerie small non-story important details included. All metaphorically, yet still similar. Dr Manhattan is the most relate-able fictional entity to myself I have ever seen. His story, in the directors cut of the movie Watchmen, resonated with me and showed me that he is in fact designed to make people such as myself apathetic, and so I am attempting to get around that manipulation, and make sure the proverbial bomb doesn't go off, instead of like the character, let it happen as it is, falsely, out of his hands.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:08 pm

DrManhattan wrote:

No, no suicide. Proverbially crucified in front of my peers, upon my flee, in rainy weather, through the back doors of my home after a race away from the house I was at, I crashed through the window, and while it was by my own hand that I bled out, it was not intentional at all (hence, I said not dubious in nature), and the scar on my right arm is not that of contempt for life, but drunken foolishness, haste and fear in the face of alienation - running through doors too fast, and slipping in the rain.

Love as well,
    DrManhattan

Thank you for clarifying this DrManhattan and welcome in the Mists.
    When talking about people it is much better to do it in their presence.
    I had'nt noticed you had arrived amongst us before posting. I would
    otherwise have asked you directly.

You are saying in one of your posts " I am below you " .
    I consider all beings one and equal in their essence.
    Why would you be " below " us ?

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:37 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:How did you find us Dr.Manhattan?
    Ditto.

I was so surprised to see his name pop up, when I took a short break to sort out some music that would go with the thread I was reading - being this one & had a look at who was online.

Especially because shortly before, the thought ran through my mind that it would be interesting to have someone like 'the Doctor' as a member of the Mists.

Someone must have whispered above your shoulder " And so be it " .
    Nice synchro Tran Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:53 pm

mudra wrote:

Thank you for clarifying this DrManhattan and welcome in the Mists.
    When talking about people it is much better to do it in their presence.
    I had'nt noticed you had arrived amongst us before posting. I would
    otherwise have asked you directly.

You are saying in one of your posts " I am below you " .
    I consider all beings one and equal in their essence.
    Why would you be " below " us ?

Love from me
    mudra

It is somewhat of a manipulation, but not without very good reason, and not one that people would hold against me. You are right, we are all equal. My injury does indeed off-balance my own energies and make them perhaps more apparent to me through a weakened limb, however when you are telling people something that they have been told is scary, and they take your words in ways you do not mean them, if you put yourself below them, and assure them they are just as great "if not better", they are less likely to become afraid and combative and defensive, and more likely to see there is a great benefit to not being afraid and instead exploring.

I will tell the truth to all questions, and any doubt in anything will be cleared up. If you feel that I have said anything else to make people listen, I cannot blame you. This revelation perhaps makes the "punishment for those who destroy themselves" stuff look like the same thing - that however is the promise/threat that I received and was assured that it goes for everyone else. I would never try to scare people into listening, as I said before, the internet seems to be the way that I will not need to - but I have used loving intention to do so, in the form of encouraging people to feel so high, even higher than me. If they knew what I know, they would know I am not lying, and that it goes the same for me, they would understand the need to amplify their own self worth in all of this, when they have been downtrodden and denied self worth for so long.
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:05 pm

WOW! Talk about synchronicity! I have been following Dr. Manhattan's thread since he started, scrolling past the garbage. When I went and found it removed I was really disappointed. And to come to our own MISTS and find you here. How wonderful. Welcome Dr. Manhattan. Dr. Manhattan @ GLP? - Page 2 374937
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:16 pm

DrManhattan wrote:

It is somewhat of a manipulation, but not without very good reason, and not one that people would hold against me. You are right, we are all equal. My injury does indeed off-balance my own energies and make them perhaps more apparent to me through a weakened limb, however when you are telling people something that they have been told is scary, and they take your words in ways you do not mean them, if you put yourself below them, and assure them they are just as great "if not better", they are less likely to become afraid and combative and defensive, and more likely to see there is a great benefit to not being afraid and instead exploring.

I will tell the truth to all questions, and any doubt in anything will be cleared up. If you feel that I have said anything else to make people listen, I cannot blame you. This revelation perhaps makes the "punishment for those who destroy themselves" stuff look like the same thing - that however is the promise/threat that I received and was assured that it goes for everyone else. I would never try to scare people into listening, as I said before, the internet seems to be the way that I will not need to - but I have used loving intention to do so, in the form of encouraging people to feel so high, even higher than me. If they knew what I know, they would know I am not lying, and that it goes the same for me, they would understand the need to amplify their own self worth in all of this, when they have been downtrodden and denied self worth for so long.

Thank you DrManhattan for speaking from your heart and with such honesty.
    I understand your message is one of Love .
    I believe you 'll not find many people who are fear driven in our community.
    So make yourself confortable and enjoy your stay here.

You say you have been threatened to deliver your message.
    What kind of being would threaten you to do this ?
    Were you forced to come back on this plane ?

Love from me
    mudra

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Most of my fears are for others, I do not like to see suffering. I do not like to cause suffering. I am not afraid to die, but I would be a coward, I think, if it was in a horrible way. My fear is, in your terms, not graduating, not doing enough for others, not being as good a person as I think I should be etc.... So, how does one shake off fears, guilt, unworthiness? How does one undo the damage of programming from birth? I find it very difficult because there is so much disinfo, greed, suffering, destruction all around us. Around me, I keep positive, but outside it is pretty hard to do.
    Thank you for coming here and sharing.
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:43 pm

The being that has threatened me is our parents, our creators, the ghosts of the dead, Ghosts Of Death. It is scared itself, which is not good for anything, even them. They are worried that we will be able to destroy the universe and escape the God in our own minds, and they are scared for our well being, as we are their extension. A parent can punish the child in love. A parent can disown a child of defiance. I won't say if it is right or wrong, just that I know it can be done, especially for the well being of the parent. This should be looked at in the same way as living/dead's relationship.

I do not know how to combat the fear. I do know that I have taken the first steps in becoming vocal. I am under the impression currently that it is up to ourselves, regardless of what is used against us, if we know the truth about how it all works, what fuels creation and destruction at their most fundamental levels, we cannot ourselves be destroyed, because we know how to avoid the feelings of fear, we know how to get them out, we know in ourselves, how to be as one would be. They may destroy the body, but they cannot destroy the intention. They cannot destroy your own salvation, you can only sacrifice it yourself. I do not know the answer to persecution, as evidenced in my reaction to idiocy at the other forum, however I do know that they make their own beds, no matter how much we weep for them.

I think the problem is how complicated over centuries a simple message has become. It is truly simple, you love, and you create. Or you fear, and you destruct. I think that we can ourselves derive a lot from that, example after example, but I think that understanding it fully is the only way to refuse fear altogether, let alone need a way to combat it. I myself still struggle with doubt and denial, fear, but, things happen that force me to be courageous, things that I cannot deny. I often deny myself, but I always get reminded, no matter how much I ignore it, the sound is still there.

As you are the same as me then, I am also able to be talked out of this by those who would only talk me out of it to serve their own denial. It is a slippery slope to navigate.

I think for now, with new confidence about all of this, and less fear in myself, I think for now we should not worry about those who manipulate us, but they instead should worry about the choice that is in front of them, or will be in front of them, with none of their tactics able to save them from the facts.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 pm

I think for now, with new confidence about all of this, and less fear in myself, I think for now we should not worry about those who manipulate us, but they instead should worry about the choice that is in front of them, or will be in front of them, with none of their tactics able to save them from the facts.

Point well taken Dr. Manhattan @ GLP? - Page 2 83084
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Several of us have been discussing hearing a tone in our left ear. I was surprised to read what you wrote about that. In Sant Mat, one listens for the tone and is to follow the tone when passing over. We are given a mantra of the seven different spiritual entities in charge of seven spiritual planes to help us be familiar when crossing and to guide us. I remember sometimes waking up and the mantra was being played in my mind.

These days I'm working on a science fiction book that brings a lot of info together in an entertaining way that also deals with the ET element, what's coming our way in terms of galactic wave, crossing the galactic plane, in an Oort cloud and Proton belt, Wormwood and its satellite moons, Solar magnetic pole shift creating earth magnetic pole shift followed by actual pole shift, earth changes related to an expanded earth, time travel... all the stuff we've been exploring or years. In addition I just happen to have access to various unpublished military transcripts with respect to time travel, ETs, alien treaties, different alien races and have been in contact with various contactees. We are at the cusp of a major evolutionary leap and it appears the planet and possible solar system, maybe even our universe is involved.

I had a friend ask me about what when the bomb first went off in Japan and the following is what came to me.

I've been reading a lot of unpublished manuscripts of contactees and from what I can glean is that when things went wrong in the Universe was the dropping of the bomb in Japan. However, the grays were already here helping the Germans who had developed discs (flying saucers)... and about that time the Philadelphia Experiment happened about that time creating a loop in time from I think I think it was 1937 to 1982 with ripped a hole in time and space and allowed the reptilians through. They had been waring in another universe and made a treaty with the US government to give them wormhole technology in exchange for coming through. With the rip in space and time the reptilians were able to bring their huge spaceships through. Well that rip affected ETs in other dimensions and when they got together to look for the event that things went downhill they saw it was planet earth (this info is from Alex Collier).

Basically many came to do a rescue mission with earth and prevent further nuclear bombs that happened in Japan and have been shutting down nuclear sites/war heads ever since. Meanwhile, contact was initiated with various people on earth (there are over 114 different ETs on this planet). Many souls also came to earth during this time from all over the galaxy (numerous ETs incarnated as humans to help) as humankind is coming to a huge period where it will make a jump in evolution and become more like the ETs who work for the benefit of life. Only this transformation will help all beings in the multiverse as it is something that only happens once every ? thousands of years. All beings will be bathed in the light (the galactic wave) and transform. Those beings who are evil will destruct and many are locked into a physical reality (matter). And those beings who are pure of heart will go to the next level of spiritual evolution. Japan was the hero and heroines as they offered themselves up to be sacrificed so that the universe could be saved. The souls in Japan understood their role when they incarnated and were happy to step forward as they understood how it was through their sacrifice that the consciousness of the world would be raised. Even my 14 year old daughter grieves over what happened to Japan when the bomb was dropped and can't understand how something that horrible could ever take place. So you see the people of Japan have a special place in the hearts of millions of people because of what happened. It took something that dreadful to happen to wake humans up.

The problem since has been the reptilians and their agenda and how they have taken over control of the world. Yet they too know the end is coming up sooner then later and don't have access to the higher spiritual dimensions. They are hanging onto what they know and are bad XXX warriors who are pushing to keep the status quo. But even they know that this planet is about to undergo a major shift. As they are time travelers they can go back in time and also forward to shift things around to suit their needs. However, time stops at the speed of light and I suspect when the galactic wave hits a moment of singularity will transpire - time ceases - and all that was hidden will be revealed as consciousness is expanded to include authentic "knowingness" where a single drop of water (an individual) realizes they are also the ocean. Basically, the pseudo illusions are stripped away and reality from the God Perspective is realized. Well there is no place for the reptilians and other nasty entities in a sea of love. They can't survive within that frequency range. Either they have to evolve like veryone else or dissolve.

During this time there is a huge battle for souls as the demonic entities want to take down as many souls as they can. It reminds me of the attitude, "If I can't have it, neither can you." But these are mysteries beyond my own comprehension and only a guess at this point.
    The people of Japan in one sense are the unsung heros of the Universe in that the people of the earth don't know yet what a huge sacrifice they made to save the planet and those on it. So you see, the people of Japan have a very special place in the hearts of humankind because the truth of what happened (from the perspective of spirit) will soon be revealed at the moment when consciousness is expanded for humankind world-wide.

Meanwhile, those ETs and souls that came to help during this time are doing what they can to help humankind reach this point in evolution where as many souls as possible are ready to volve. No one gets left behind this time but many will chose to die (dissolve/stay in low frequency) rather then make the leap (increase in frequency). Wherever the galactic wave crosses - all will be transformed.

I hope this helps and isn't too esoteric.

DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm

My left temple just hurt a lot. Strange feeling. I immediately thought of this place. Now it is my right, and it is angry, but subsiding. Or I am blocking it. I don't know, I just know I am typing and words are coming out and my ears were ringing, and now as I write about it, they are not.

The process:

1: My ear/temple is "ringing" - I will define that.
    2: Why is it ringing?
    3: First thoughts as to why this is happening
    4: Rationalization and search for doubt
    5: discard or follow hunch, in this case, I am being called on, or discussed and argued about.

So, I am now reading this post by Carol above, the first paragraph which has me startled and excited to read, and then will tend to time with other friends, however, a question of my own; What are the Mists Of Avalon? It sounds nice.

And to define the ringing - turn on a tube television (you know, those ones being phased out?), static, turn the volume all the way down, put your ear near it. It's not a sound but like a flicker, it's like a fast strobe, you can feel it when those are on, it's like a feeling that you sense in sight and hearing, but between the ears and eyes, and not with either of the two alone.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:06 pm

We are the ones who gathered together via Camelot and Avalon initiated by Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. When the two of them split the altered the forum - we left into the Mists. I personaly donated hundreds if not thousands of hours volunteering and moderating their forum. As we are not into the "cult" follower scene so we left rather then move to their new forum AV2 which was invitational only. Floyd started the Mists forum so we could still gather together without the controls of the power hungry admin and moderators that now control AV2. Mists is for free independent thinkers and many here have years and years of experience on the spiritual path. We are in the inbetween place. There are a number of us who have OBE or NDE so we have an authentic experience of expanded consciousness outside of the physical body. We resonate as a soul group. Each person who is here is one of us. Those who do not fit in drop by the wayside of their own accord as we are not into banning members. Nor do we censor opinions. But on the whole, people are respectful and kind to one another as we appreciate what members bring to share and who they are as individuals.

DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:18 am

Sounds very nice, I like it already, even before the back story. I have heard of them, the project Camelot people, one thing about the blue text above is that it is somewhat accurate, but not at the same time.

For example, things didn't turn for the worse when the US bombed Japan, they turned for the worse when the world powers got a hold of the technology which made the bomb possible. The splitting of the atom, I guess most refer to it that way.

ETs, while there is life all across our vast universe, ET are not extra-terrestrial because they are alien to the earth, rather, they are extra-terrestrial because they are not of the body. We are terrestrial beings, and "God" is extra-terrestrial. I'm obviously not saying there are no aliens, we likely are them, but that is how the term strikes me, and to me, why it is defined at large as merely being aliens.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:23 am