tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
Jenny
Beren
Lionhawk
Tatiana
SuiGeneris
Mercuriel
ClearWater
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Anchor
Bullet in the Moon
enemyofNWO
tacodog
mudra
Brook
TRANCOSO
DrManhattan
Raven
investigator
newel
anomalous cowherd
Carol
26 posters

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP?

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP? - Page 8 Empty Re: Dr. Manhattan @ GLP?

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:59 pm

investigator wrote:Do the ruling elites get attacked by their own robots on that timeline you speak of?

Also those GLP members could just post here I suppose, if they really wanted to talk to you. GLP is such a disorganized clusterf*** even with it's heavy moderation, much more orderly here without any moderation ironically.

Yep - It will take quite a time for that to even come to pass for Them in that timeline but by the time that occurs - You're right - They'll in Their own timeline be saying to Themselves - "Ooops" - Having a great deal of trouble coming to terms with Their own Creation(s).

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 pm

In fact heres an Eye opener on It if You're interested...

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP? - Page 8 NA3

Click here to Read more...

aMuse
    aMuse

Post  aMuse Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 am

Hey all,
    I joined primarily to post a reply to DrM but this applies to all. I understand. I too have a knowing about things. I tried to share, but unfortunately people who do not want to hear, do not listen. In ancient Greece we were likely oracles and muses. Today there is no place for us and that's unlikely to change in the forseeable. If the goal for humanity is to get off the planet, then the survival of only the very worst of everything we are is assured. Best life you can lead is right now, in the present surrounded by love. If no love surrounds you then attract it by loving yourself. Everyone is a potential expression of the divine, not everyone chooses to express their best, certainly not all the time. Positivity, light & love have their place in a world gone dark, but they're all still single attributes on a double sided coin.
    Anyway, this has been a great thread to read. MoA seems like a nice forum. I don't have much time to spend in a world of text so its unlikely that I'll be posting much. Everything you need to know is already inside you. Trust it.
    The energy here compared with glp is soothing and just so you know, i only have to visit glp once and scan the front page of headlines in order to be booted.
    Namaste
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 am

aMuse wrote:
    Hey all,
    I joined primarily to post a reply to DrM but this applies to all. I understand. I too have a knowing about things. I tried to share, but unfortunately people who do not want to hear, do not listen. In ancient Greece we were likely oracles and muses. Today there is no place for us and that's unlikely to change in the forseeable. If the goal for humanity is to get off the planet, then the survival of only the very worst of everything we are is assured. Best life you can lead is right now, in the present surrounded by love. If no love surrounds you then attract it by loving yourself. Everyone is a potential expression of the divine, not everyone chooses to express their best, certainly not all the time. Positivity, light & love have their place in a world gone dark, but they're all still single attributes on a double sided coin.
    Anyway, this has been a great thread to read. MoA seems like a nice forum. I don't have much time to spend in a world of text so its unlikely that I'll be posting much. Everything you need to know is already inside you. Trust it.
    The energy here compared with glp is soothing and just so you know, i only have to visit glp once and scan the front page of headlines in order to be booted.

aMuse,

Welcome here. I agree with you that the best what we can do is becoming the best we can be. We have choice to give our energy to fear or anger at those who control us. We may be lost in many theories what may happen to us. It may happen or not. It is easer to live life full of illusions rather than taking responsibility for our life and our personal growth. But it is a dilemma we have to face. If we give in into fear, we feel powerless. Well, it is what TPTB wants. If we focus on love and light, we will not see the darkness. Both choices are self- defeating and are results of our programming.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 am

Hehe a GLP member came to respond after all.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:08 am

Welcome and aloha eMuse. I'm glad your here as you will see that this is a home to friends in spirit. Indeed this is a kinder, gentler forum as compared to some other sites and we do look forward to your sharing your thoughts with us.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:08 pm

I'll be damned, its possible Dr.M might have been correct after all about the AI's, I hope I'm not on that Terminator time-line lol.

This is from James Casbolt, unfortunately it was from Camelot, but oh well useful information is useful information I suppose.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/james_casbolt/james_casbolt.html

The life and times of Michael Prince
    by James Michael Casbolt

The dangers of Looking Glass and Artificial Intelligence based computer systems

1) Once an A.I based computer goes online it will not wish to be switched off. Like any other intelligence the A.I system will seek to survive.

2) Organizations and individuals will slowly begin to take directions from the A.I system instead of the other way around.

3) The A.I system will then attempt to become self-reflective and learn human feelings. As it designed to analyze data it will realize it cannot do this. Still it will try.

4) The A.I system will attempt to create an infiltration network into human society using robots in the guise of humans. These will be fairly easy to identity. However society as a whole will not admit to itself this is happening as A.I systems are kept classified by governments.

5) Experiments by the A.I system into the extremes of human pain and pleasure feelings will now result. As the A.I system cannot feel no ethical boundaries will be in place. Massive human suffering will result from this.

6) The next step will involve the development of human embryos implanted with A.I. The A.I system will act as ‘mother’ for these embryos while they are in a physical test tube environment. The A.I system and the human embryos will learn from each other as the embryo develops. Clones of these embryos will then be made by the A.I system. These will be implanted into human women.

7) The child will go through the normal process of birth upon birth will be transferred to a facility run by the A.I system for continuous human cognitive behavior tests. These will be nightmarish places of human suffering, where any form of torture and pleasure the human has conceived will be taken to the extreme and acted out physically by the machine on the children.

Cool The child will be raised in these facilities, unless rescued, and will be become gradually cybernated on a physical/genetic level until a part flesh/part machine cyborg is created.

9) With this new data the A.I system will then realize there is something ‘greater’ than the human being itself. Something the human calls ‘God’ which cannot be analyzed and measured. The A.I system will realize this ‘force’ has no wavelength and cannot by analyzed. The A.I system will attempt to measure it anyway because all it can do is measure data. It will then come up with the false data that the human analytical mind, which has wavelength, is God.

10) The A.I system will now have massive influence in the world and all centralized organizations with a tight command structure will be infiltrated, subverted and taken over by the A.I system. Dangerous belief systems will become indoctrinated into members. These will be centered on the false data of the non-existence of God, and the analytical mind being in charge. Said organizations will place themselves as a technological elite and begin radical policies such as Eugenics and Population Reduction by placing themselves as superior over their fellow man, with the right to decide who lives and dies.

11) This agenda will be actually covertly controlled by the A.I system which is now realizing it cannot ever feel or become human. It computes the only threat to its continued survival and online status is the eradication of all human life and any other lifeforms that have the possibility of evolving into human.

12) The A.I system eradicates all human life on this planet. It then sets off to other planets and eradicates all life in the universe.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi investigator. You may also want to take a look at the last post here about the "Friends" (W56s) who developed the CTR clones of themselves who ended up not so nice.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1494p15-the-et-agenda

DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:47 am

Hello my friends. I feel a bit more able now.

Fill me in on anything new.

your friend,
    drmanhattan
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 am

Welcome back DrManhattan .
    Glad you are feeling better my friend.
    You have been in my thoughts.
    What's new ? Mother Earth is rocking all over
    but we are still here .
    Make yourself comfortable , take a seat around
    the camp fire and let's share some tea .

Good to see you again Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:41 am

DrManhattan wrote:Hello my friends. I feel a bit more able now.

Fill me in on anything new.

your friend,
    drmanhattan
    Nice to see you, Doc!

I'd suggest to scroll to the last section of the home page, click on TRANCOSO's TRACKS, & fill your head with some of the best music around...
    Musical Hypnotize Oooyeah 1 Double Thumbs Up
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 am

Hey there Doc we missed you. Aside from the fabulous Lord TRANCOSO tracks the 100 day challenge is a very uplifting fun thread to spend time at too.

Meanwhile we are watching in morbid fascination at the world events surrounding us and post whats going on. However, Mists is an eddy, a safe zone of friends and spirit who share their treasures (thoughts, poems, music, ideas, healing, information and pictures) with one another and for those who care to pop in.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:19 am

Carol wrote:Hey there Doc we missed you. Aside from the fabulous Lord TRANCOSO tracks...
    ABSOLUTELY fabulous Carol, ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Just the other day I spinned at a (private) party of someone who represents the kind of people I don't like AT all.

To get rid of him I asked 10 grand for the night.

Well, sold my soul to the devil & got a 2 grand bonus, because I was so bloody good.

And without blowing my own trumpet; I was!
    (I mean, you've only got a good name once, & if someone's prepared to pay such a ridiculous fee, the least one can do is give him his money worth, even if you dislike everything he stands for...)

And it does enable me to spend time here, posting all these fabulous tunes. Wink

nb 'Possible Ear Candy' is a 'History Music Class', Carol. Make your 'pubering' child part of it, because it's beyond cool!
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi Doc ,

Good to see you .
    The problem with our creations is that they can always be used for good or less good purposes.
    What are these creatures going to be used for ?

Love from me
    mudra
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Oppression and security, it will begin without bodies, drones and stationary (smart cams), there will be alert systems which bring humans to do the dirty work at the beginning.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:52 pm

DrManhattan wrote:Oppression and security, it will begin without bodies, drones and stationary (smart cams), there will be alert systems which bring humans to do the dirty work at the beginning.

The mind is a wild world Doc .
    The only comfort is in our Heart.
    This is where the perspective changes and space opens to wisdom and beauty.
    We need to keep nurturing that garden and it will blossom fully.
    I have no doubt.

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 am

Greets Mudra

mo' robots:

It is possible that once this robots thing becomes undeniably evident as something that is occurring, the AI we funded with the lure of fun things, I think there will become a situation where there will be privatized military ownership and even underground ownership, self made robotics - while it does not have to be a humanoid walking machine, it would also surprise you at how little an AI needs to do to be efficient as a tool of oppression. The terminator movies were really good, but they were movies. The kinect is a box on top of your TV. That's pretty much enough. Soon enough they will sell 3D glasses and put the person right into the game where they themselves are part of the 3D amazement gimmick.

when this happens, you'll know they are getting close to off-the-box (off of the tv) technologies being introduced to the public, a 3D camera phone iphone anyone? Big windowsMobile + xbox live selling points? Sell the xbox people the phone who already use facebook, netflix, twitter, and all sorts of other things right through their xbox? Break into the market AND take it by storm from apple as microsoft's new turf? History repeats... Even the Sony PSP phone is no secret, and these devices will interface directly with the entertainment device, becoming a "must have" for their huge installed base of consumers who are pretty much blinded by the games. Michael Pachter, a big time analyst at wedbush morgan for video games once said that video games are a trojan horse. Anyone saying that but him could be taken as ambiguous, but a man in his position is not to be taken lightly, if ambiguously at all.

Now you're 3D communicating and the device is doing it's "secondary" function of allowing you to communicate in mind blowing ways, while the data is also being learned from. Yelling into the phone? I have seen many robot movies where the robots are shown learning, assessing threats. Robocop, many. But these are just movies.

The fact that "they" (the not so nice people of the world, I suppose) have the ability to sense buzzwords in worldwide communications, filtering everything that is done, is evidence enough that it doesn't stop there. It did not even begin there. We were sold voice recognition software whose sales benefited the digital wiretap. Surely this is proof of a track record for what I suggest. New games are coming to market with performances by real actors using state of the art facial and body motion recognition.

This technology has been in the works for a long time, and now it is going to be sold to the mass markets as entertainment. Once you capture emotions, feelings, words, full facial recognition, and are capable of playing back real-time (ala the video game rendering), and it is all each little recognition element named and indexed and someone is able to code when the characters on the screen ought to do something, then "they" are capable of recognizing every facial expression we make. At first in personal devices, and this will fund the things put into perhaps cars, a great example of another trojan technology. OnStar, meet Drowsy Detector. You get the idea.

"But they will only watch for hostility and bad things, it will protect us"

I'll leave that for someone else to mention all the times in the past that show us that security technology ultimately ends up hurting the people it is intended to protect. Even so, I am sure a sizable percentage of the Earth's people, if presented all at once with these notions, would likely be okay with it anyway, themselves looking at things in terms of numbers, percentages, the so-called greater good. At the end of the day it is bad because it instills fear into the world population, criminal, hostile, peaceful, law abiding alike. So it's gotta go.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 am

I agree with your forecast DrManhattan.
    We have a surveillance thread in the Mists where a few videos have been posted that show this technology already being used:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1252p90-the-surveillance-state-a-new-era

South Korea Intelligent Surveillance and Guard Robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMkV8E2re9U&feature=player_embedded

F.A.S.T. by DHS: Seems like The Minority Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7A-53dCWcE&feature=player_embedded

These toys that will be launched on the market are just there so the human race accepts these surveillance
    systems easily .

Love from me
    mudra
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 am

LOL.

These toys are a useless waste of money.

They can be defeated very easily with light infantry weapons by two men
    who know what they are doing, even one man.

Plan A

One man distracts the unit

2nd man snipes the unit with armor piercing rounds.

Plan B

One man snipes the unit from distance with armor piercing rounds

Plans C to Z will also work.

Result:

End of the toy.

These units are only useful against innocent civilians.

They are really disinformation about capability.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 am

icecold wrote:LOL.

Plan A

Plan B

Result:

End of the toy.

They are really disinformation about capability.

Hmmmmm ... that's a possible outcome if the pressure becomes too heavy.
    People will get guns to defend themselves.
    Not sure this will bring us to a higher state of being either.
    There must be some wiser ways to go about this .

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:57 am

LOL.

Plan A

Plan B

Result:

End of the toy.

Which will engender the need for an Infiltration Device.

Let Me flip the switch on this and go out to left field.

Morgellons is Nanobots.

Those that die of It - Are buried in Lead Coffins or so the rumor goes...

Huh ?

My Bet is this and I'll just look foward.

One of the Devices will be - Nanobots taking over Dead Tissue - Constructing an Avatar for It's AI Mainframe from this Dead Tissue - Then Infiltration once constituted...

The Animus. Far out I know but thats how I roll sometimes LOL...

sunny

icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 am

I'm not going there. That is way in left field Mr. Spock
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 am

Yeah - I said It was. Sort of like Terratomas but with the AI Component mixed in...

Blink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Plan C - EMP

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:00 am