tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
Jenny
Beren
Lionhawk
Tatiana
SuiGeneris
Mercuriel
ClearWater
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Anchor
Bullet in the Moon
enemyofNWO
tacodog
mudra
Brook
TRANCOSO
DrManhattan
Raven
investigator
newel
anomalous cowherd
Carol
26 posters

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP? Empty Dr. Manhattan @ GLP?

Post  Carol Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Anyone following this thread? http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg1

I died and came back to life in 2004. Before then, very strange things occurred throughout my life that I denied out of fear.

This is my first posting on this site, and I don't know how it works if I can post without an account, but this is my last resort before I throw in the towel and let you all get what you have coming to you.

From those moments in 2004 until I turned 25 in 2008, I remained in a state of fear and thus denial until the things I denied began happening more often and in advance. I have no other way to label these happenings: they were forewarning me to break my denial or giving me signs to the same end.

I do not want to get into the event that ended my life, it was an accident involving a window, that is enough to share. It's not that there was anything dubious involved, it is just that who I am and my story is not as important as what I know and what is to come.

I know where we come from. I know why they did away with the Ram. I know the truth about Jesus Christ. I know the truth about rapid aging and death. I know the truth about terror and the reason we are run on fear. I know the truth about money and why it is called the root of all evil. I know the truth about existence. I know the plans for humanity and the universe itself. I know that Einstein wasn't crazy, the people who called him that were just stupid. I also know what never came out in order to "let the man keep his honor". I know what they are trying to do while pretending to seek a type of particle that does not exist. I know what will happen to each and every person on this planet. And I know horrors they are all bringing upon themselves while they assume or falsely believe that they are making a difference for others and doing good for themselves. I know the truth that will set mankind free.

The problem is that mankind is completely blinded by free will and misinformed their entire lives in such a way that was designed to make it nearly impossible for people to understand the words that come out of my mouth. I also know that once it begins making sense to them, they immediately become frightened and go into the same sort of denial I spent years of my life dealing with.

The human condition, or the conditioning of modern people, is such that the truth will always sound like a fairy tale, while reality is never given the honor of revelation. I am not interested in what anyone has to say against me, and I do feel sorrow for all the billions of people I am likely to never serve my purpose for. My purpose. Mine. And mine alone.

I will answer questions. Upon posting this thread, it will be bookmarked and I will frequent it, replying whenever there is serious inquiry to be met with genuine deliverance of all that has been bestowed upon me. Failure to take me serious will only confirm that this is the last time, I am the last one of eight, and that mankind is doomed, and deserves the cost of its free will to deny me.

I Am.

Now ask your questions. About anything you people theorize about. Because I will not be around forever, and neither will you unless you get a grip on what you and I, all of us, really are.

Love and Heal, or Fear and Destruct. That is your only set of options. There will be no mercy for any man, woman, or child who does not come of age. There has not been for 2000 years. You will stay in your comfort zone and regret it for eternity, or you will learn the truth from me, and realize your own salvation.

The pictures I can insert below make me have second thoughts about even posting this here. I already feel that it would be a pleasure to watch the world die with the completely ridiculous state it is in and the way that it treats me when I attempt to save it with every breath that I take.

Without caring if you believe me or not, I will personally make your afterlife feel longer and worse than anything you could possibly imagine if you belittle me or take this as a chance to assume you know everything and label me something that I am not. You are free to go on your own way, you are free to deny me, you are free to be skeptical. You are even free to do what I just told you not to do. The decision is yours, as it always has been for every son of Atom that has ever been graciously afforded free will. The decision is yours. You sought this out for however long you sought this out, each of you, individually, with your own motives and own passions. Here it is. In living flesh. What you do with it is up to you.

Do not fear me, fear what you do not know. Fear what has been taken from you. Fear what has been kept from you. Fear what will become of you if you never become fully human again. Fear what will happen to all of us until we understand what we really are.

Until next time,
    DrManhattan.

Anonymous Coward
    User ID: 1145550
    Australia
    10/29/2010 4:11 AM
    Report Abusive Post
    Report Copyright Violation
    Re: I ask that you not patronize me or push me away throughout this. Quote

not sure what to make of this. i'm interested though... can you tell me more?
    DrManhattan (OP)
    User ID: 1145533
    United States
    10/29/2010 4:24 AM
    Report Abusive Post
    Report Copyright Violation
    Re: I ask that you not patronize me or push me away throughout this. Quote

I can tell you [almost] Anything. Questions are required. It is not possible for me to write the history of the heavenly body, origin of man, and his purpose in a forum post or eveb a single lifetime. It is also not possible for me to spill beans to people until they understand fully the consequences of abusing the responsibility that comes with great power that I intend to restore to humanity.

It would not be fair or kind to do that to people. You wouldn't give a suicidal friend a pistol, especially if the friend didn't know they were suicidal. The metaphor is fitting like tailor made suits.

It is however possible for me to answer any questions until I am fully credible, at which point I will attempt to show you how to know what would take centuries to explain with a single voice. You will never figure it out on your own. Most people do not know until they are dead. Most people do not come back to life, either. I will not hand you the tool to your own demise until I am able to show that the words I wrote above, every single one, are true. I would not hand you a pistol unless you were fully aware of how deadly misusing it could be.

Until next time,
    DrManhattan

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Dr. Manhattan @ GLP? Empty Re: Dr. Manhattan @ GLP?

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:14 am

"sorry, that message is no longer in the database"
    which DOES intrigue me , but I dont like the fear/judgement factor and the grandiosity, one of 8, posting on GLP, ?? scratch Bleh

but of course if it were still there, I WOULD read it.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:51 am

Carol wrote:Anyone following this thread? http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg1

I wasn't but I just read the first post. This guy cares more about solving the paradox of existence than just existing at the cost of being paradoxal.

anomalous cowherd wrote:"sorry, that message is no longer in the database"

Really? That's weird. I've read it yesterday and it was an 8 pages thread. These mods are insane over there.

anomalous cowherd wrote:
    but of course if it were still there, I WOULD read it.

It's still cached for the moment:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg1

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:57 am

Thanks for that, of course I am intrigued if they get rid of a thread, seeing as GLP is a total Tavistock /Stanford research collaboration operation. Its amazing at times there is anything useful that slips past the net. Guess they don't understand the usefullness of some of what comes out.

I'm sure being a mod there is all about gate keeping, at the very least.

Poop, just spent an intriguing few minutes reading what was there in the cache, and poof, all gone now.
    If there was anything relevant anyone who read it can say, like the answer to it all, please post .
    He was a tad impressed with himself, should I be?

Just wondering why you mentioned it Carol?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:32 am

There was over 8 pages of info there and very interesting.

S.H.I.T!

This is what I saved of the first half. The other is lost.

Resonant frequencies of all men connected to me through blood Sharing blood widens ones connection. The signal is carried on neutrinos, billions passing through each of our bodies in less than a second, every second, of every day. The "device" that idiot "ghost hunters" thought was electronic resides inside of your brain. It is apparently the Pineal Gland upon my own looking for proof of what I was being "told."

They knew I would talk to them, that they were told in a dream, and that my voice is like the one in their head.

It is indeed genetic, your connection, I have posted a lot and touched on this with bloodlines.

A "past life" is two things.

1: it is connection/reception to the experiences of those before you, through your genetic makeup matching theirs and thus being easy to tune into their remains, both their current conscious out of body state and also resonant aspects of their lives still bouncing around as echoes of the past.

2: it is a during-life thing. In a past life I was a little boy, a more recent past life I was a student, more so recently I was a lover, and now I am who I am. In the future I will probably be persecuted.

Reincarnation is not real, but uniting two bloodlines and passing them forward is better. And, by the way, being limited to your bloodline is not very limiting at all. Can you imagine how much different blood flows through you through centuries of breeding? We have an advantage of the "elite" as the "mutts" we are, because while they hold these secrets and kill the keep them, they breed selectively, while we breed freely and blend. When our voices are all the voices of true humanity, they will be removed from our plane of existence, and alienated in the hereafter.

You are a receptor - but also a transmitter. You can transmit - then receive back. The contents of your blood make it all possible, and it works yes through your pineal gland, as was called in ancient times "the Device" - used for divination, it was to be Developed through Faith (in ones self) and Love (for ones experiences). It can feel like travel, especially when unconscious or near-to sleeping.

We are the aliens. And most of our families out there would kill us if they came here. Aliens didn't come and leave, we are them, and we are stranded. Getting off this planet is the key to the survival of humanity. Gray Aliens are basically humans. You'd look like that too if you were the result of millennium after millennium of breeding in space.

Tesla knew we could pull energy from the air. We didn't need wires. That type of stuff is sort of related. If we believe the phone MUST be used to communicate at distance in an audible manner, then we will never even try to communicate without one.

An astral travel to another place is likely a connection to a similar or closely matched or even actual relative, an astral travel above the body or in the air is an extremely high amount of energy, a reaching out, once that goes with you. Sort of like Donnie Darko's tube-from-the-chest thing I guess? But not like they presented in the movie, but this helps to illustrate that.

I find it incredibly difficult to control "knowingness" and have never "astral traveled" consciously; much like our ability to connect is a natural sense, so is astral travel, I figure at least at this time, that perhaps it is involuntary like breathing. It's something that happens when you are in the right state of being; a mode of love and appreciation for all that you are, the good and the bad, you love and appreciate it, and know that it is yours

That's why technology is being setup the way it is. We are working to save others who probably don't deserve it.

Life is not so different in other parts of the universe. The water on Europa is like ours. The carbon in the stardust of Andromeda's many lights is like that of our sun.

It means to become Aquarian. You see, Jesus was the fish. The Pisces. An Aquarian is a water dweller. Aquarius is the water bearer. While this is all strictly symbolical and so twisted today that it doesn't mean much and is useless to present as tool for understanding, it still says just about the same thing: We must become as Jesus was. We must dwell in the same sea as he did, Because we all are as he was, and the water bearer is symbolic of deliverance of this knowledge.

He didn't walk on water, but he did heal people. He didn't ascend into heaven, but he did rise from the dead. The dead raised him.

When they say I will raise an army of the dead against the wicked, that doesn't mean I have zombies watching my back. It means I will show people, if I can, how to use their hidden sense. IF I can figure out how to explain it, you will be able to hear the same tones that I do. You will be able to ask who killed such and such, and go get that person who did it. No zombies, just putting the dead where they belong: Above us, and in our hearts, and most importantly, in contact with us.

Temples = antennas. marijuana = opens those ports in the side of your head = more blood flow. Relaxes you. Enjoy your buzz. Happy plant. It's not even just the plant or smoking it, it's the fact that you're single minded on that one thing, that thing "well known to make everything okay" - then you are, in loose terms, clear-minded, and okay.

All processes in your body are result of chemicals. I would never compare the chemicals of pot to the chemicals of cleaning or other drugs, but the entire state of existence is chemical and reactions.

It is said that there are 3 exit points in life. You may not come back on the first or second, but the third is definitely over. In reality, you meet death a lot. In some cultures in Asia, an orgasm is "the little death" - love and heal. Making Love = Creating Babies.

You are right, it is within you, but it is also without you; What that means is that while you yourself have your own consciousness and conscience, you also are receiving at all times waves upon waves of billions of neutrinos per second through your body that have blasted through the earth about bounced back and off out into space, carrying your intention, intentions past, and current intentions of the God force with it. "what you put out" etc. That matters to us all, but to each of us individually, what matters the most is our own intention, because that totally dictates whether or not we can begin to tune in to the intentions around us, and the intended nature of mankind.

The manipulations of the world begin at birth, they lie about many things "for kids," parents do, they are just trying to make your life fun, do the right thing for their kid, gotta love them for that. But it confuses you. We have teeth problems because we talk out loud. Speaking, loud music, stuff like that, "helps" to block out the sound of existence, since you can only "hear/feel" the aspects I speak about, not see or smell or taste or touch them (they can touch you, technically you're constantly in contact with them through the neutrinos).

Everyone gets a chance. And when it becomes dire, a person rises, and tells a few people what's happening, and all goes well. If we are lucky - and if the person who is telling them isn't killed. When there is no way to be safe on your own in a collective state of being that is corrupt, someone is provided. The person is tormented with it, but if we are lucky, the person will be successful, and all will change, it will finally be the end of this world as we know it, and the true understanding of God's Earthly Kingdom can once again be realized. It's not something one can prove, but it is something that once you know about it, you can change, and changing yourself rubs off on others. Fear does too. It is a battle. If YOU stay in the state of love, the people around you will either be destroyed in their fear, or follow suit and be happy with you. And happiness opens a door that in previous posts I said: It is not really something you control, just something that you are aware of when you are happy and loving and healing, trying to control it breaks it for me, I don't think we're meant to control it - just be it, and beg others to be it too, for their own good, so they don't face me.

Hold an orange in both hands, peeled, slightly squeezing, when you ask for God to speak to you. Listen not for a voice, listen for a tone. The right side is Fear. The left side is Love. Some are deafened to good. Crack Cociane is specifically designed to deafen the left side. As I touched on chemical reactions earlier, what fear can do, also crack cocaine can do. Love is the way to connect. You are okay.

1: If there is truth to 2012, it is not something outside of us, but rather, not my showing you, but reminding you and confirming others, that you are of these higher frequencies and can hear them, if I am to use the same terminology. It's lied about as some event outside of us, out of our control, and in fact, it is out of our control, but it's something that is a part of us. Many criminals deny their guilt, but they still did what they did. We all, for the most part, deny our real state of being and connection to those before us and still with us, but some of us have good "hunches" as to what we really are. I intend to confirm them and make them the world power. There may be alignments etc that foretell things, but they don't necessarily cause things, they more like "remind" them.

2: Each and all are responsible for themselves. Failure to reach another will not void your own state of Love in the transition we all face at the end of our lives. Free will is a gift, yes, but in another sense for the hard-headed and indoctrinated, it is a curse. They must bear their own choices, but I have come back to be a vocal and "outside of their own head" reminder to people who can then be empowered in what I confirm they already knew. This has happened 8 times. If I never did what I am doing here, I would be held responsible, but that's only because I agreed to do this, in return for a longer life. However that is only because I died in the state of denial, and in such a rejected state that the agreement to return and do this was my chance. There was a feud about this decision to reawaken my physical body, probably lasted seconds, but contained the argument of millennium. Some may, wrongly, read this as some form of self-inflation. I am below you. I am not to be worshiped, just to say as much as I can and hope that it "flips the switch" for others. I do not need to tell 6+ billion people. I only need to tell enough until one clicks, and that person will be unable to keep it to themselves as well.

We come from Eden. If you point at Orion's Belt, the center star, although it is not "right there", you are pointing in the general direction of home.

Eternal Fire is very real, hell on Earth is very real. The sky falling is very real. The moon will eventually fall (either to earth, like a cue ball, or away from earth, this is a fact, and the moon is a child of the earth).

The moon LUnar, is LUcifer. Fallen Star, Rock Star, Cold Star, Sad Face on Moon = Mourning Star. When the sky falls, the moon, whether to the ground or away from us, there will no longer be an ozone, and this planet will burn, and sustain life no more. The story of the moon/devil legend and all that is very intricate. But now you understand "satan has dominion over earth", considering the tides and effect of the moon on people, no? The moon is an antenna. The biggest known natural antenna in our immediate reach.

Universe is like russian dolls inside one another. The other side of Relativity, if you will. We were not banished from Eden, we just got stuck on Earth. In our current state, we could easily believe we were banished, when in truth, in our current state, we would be eliminated if anyone in the far more populated regions of our universe knew about our little 1-in-a-million oasis here that won't last forever. Earth is unique.

1. If the population of those who are upsetting the balance fail to see the light, will the rest of us suffer in kind?

Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

No, they will suffer us. They will envy and be jealous, sad and regretful. They will live in their own designed-to-break-us delusions and feel secure until the day that they die, at which time they will know they were wrong.

The more alone you are in this life, the more you can hear the other side, because none of us are alone, even when we are completely alone in the traditional sense, the less we hear the minds of others the more we can hear the minds before us. I'm not telling you to be a hermit, but in my own disconnecting from society after my death and return to life, the only way I could come to acceptance in my own right was to be completely alone. It was too scary to tell anyone, and too loud and distracting to be around them.

If your sense is to serve, serve in Love. You will find health every time. Not everything is stoppable, people won't magically never get cancer again or heal it, but it has been said to happen for people, I hope to find some way to put that sort of thing happening into words that don't sound like the similar words designed to hide it.

Natural illness is completely avoidable, because fear cannot penetrate and thus weaken the body to external problems when love fortifies the chassis itself.

Injury is injury, we cannot erase scars, but we can get "an unexpected recovery, doing better than expected" if we are not living in fear and destruction, our body is automatically in love and creation, or love and healing. Your body is new multiple times throughout your life. Some things may always hurt, but your physical body is never the exact same as it was the day before.

In terms of money, there will always be new ways to make money make everyone who needs it scared, that is the design of money, to monger fear in the person who needs it.

The transition to electronic Credits will not be gentle, and mankind will have less control over finances than ever before. The more fear in the body the faster you burn your fuel. To keep the cattle working and alive, it must be fed high protein flesh. The average person cannot survive a vegan diet. They are too stressed. Too much fear. You would be surprised at how little a portion needs be for those who are expending energy that is far harder to sustain than love. This is one of the places where fasting comes from as a test of ones true faith (in themselves, then twisted to religions), although it is a ritualistic practice, not a required one.

Reincarnation is a process that happens over and over for each person within a single lifetime. In one life, you were a child, perhaps in your current life, an adult.

Do not fear. That is the key, both to not spread fear, and to not be effected by fear. If there is anything to fear, it is what happens to those who use fear or allow fear to block love in themselves. I am told that the key to me is that I was not afraid, that I was in love even though I was tormented, that love was and is the only thing that allows me to take the actions I am.

FubarMan is a GLP Troll - You are an evil, fearful person, FubarMan, and you will not get away with what you have done to yourself. You know what you have done, and you are a destroyer in the face of love. Love will destroy you and your kind, and you will be powerless to stop that. I personally guarantee that, as I already have. I promise you, you have chosen the path under my feet. While you read this with one eyebrow cocked and feeling full of yourself, know that much.
    Treat me how you wish, treat others how you wish, but be prepared for the consequences. Ones that I have already outlined. Ones that I promise, FubarMan, I will personally deliver you, after your time here, which is short and nearing a close. You will know your error as I have come to know mine. You didn't expect seriously for everyone to always be fake, did you? Have fun in denial, it is temporary, and you will know my name too late.

You are a prime example of broken humanity, NONE of what I say here should be a surprise to any of the readers. You cling to the manipulation that has made this impossible to turn around, I will see your soul eaten, powerless to help you, and deep down inside, I will be vindicated and take pleasure in it.

I have been in denial before, it's ugly. You will never come out of yours, and you will regret that like all others who do not. We are not friends, you may as well never ask for help again, I will not hear you, the intention behind your words when you wrote them was that of fear and destruction. You will understand too late, like I did, but you won't come back, like I did.

It is the Holy Grail is a term used for it.

It is not the chalice but what is IN the chalice.

It is not the body but what is IN the body.

It is not the blood of Christ, and even if it IS he said HIMSELF "you are all my brothers and sisters" so it is your blood too yet STILL people persecuted and even put him as a savior who yes could be definitely called a hero of man, but who would mourn the irresponsibility of man, irresponsibility with the sort of thing mankind wishes for all the time, right under their noses, or shrouded under their fear, until a shroud is laid upon them, and they rest or unrest.

It's the Holy Grail. You've heard of team spirit, well Holy Spirit, as I said, is a state of being, not an EXTERNAL ENTITY as pagan popes need you to believe. It is PHYSICAL and it conducts lasting impression for millennium after the body. It is not JUST the blood but the bone, it is not just the man but the woman, it comes together, in the dirty way and the union way, and it forms life - Love in the State

Last edited by Carol on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:37 am

That's because the links to the next pages in the first cache page points to the real ones which are gone.

Use these to go to next page:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg1
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg2
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg3
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg4
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg5
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg6
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg7
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg8
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg9
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg10
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg11
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg12
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg13
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg14
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg15
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1236377/pg16

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:51 am

Certainly, that was amusing to read, but I don't think it's authentic. He threatened other people to much, merely because they made fun of him and disagreed with him, and promised they would suffer dire consequences, just for poking fun at him. I seriously doubt there would be major bad karma for "eternity", merely for making fun of someone on an internet forum. Maybe if you committed murder, but internet jokes? Pleasszeze
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 pm

There are a number of pearls in the midst of it all. Delusional? Possibly. Paranoid? Possibly. Defensive? Yes.

It's clear he veered away from the message when under attack and would have best served his mission by sticking with the message. Obvious ego is still present and so he got hooked.

Thanks metwa3. However, most of the text is missing along with the section I added at the end on page 16 on DNA magnetic wormholes and the scientific data to back up what he was explaining. That's when they pulled the thread. After I put out my information which I find happens frequently at GLP and the reason I rarely post there. I even had the sources identified.

This is what I added, but this text includes some of my book text as I've been working on this sections in an attempt to explain it to someone who is clueless about quantom physics and the human being as their own Tesla coil.

From the German book Vernetzte Intelligenz by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf (summarized and translated by Baerbel):

“The latest research explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light-auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather-patterns and much more. The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.

What we are seeing here is ‘Hyper-communication’, where information is passed inter-dimensionally. It is as though the DNA acts as a ‘Stargate’ between this dimension and others. In the book there are several stories of how this information is downloaded via DNA.

For example:

1) The Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini for instance dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note down the piece exactly from memory, he called it the Devil’s Trill Sonata.

2) For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge from all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was able to recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information that it seemed a whole encyclopedia was transmitted at night. The majority of these facts were outside his personal knowledge base and reached technical details about which he knew absolutely nothing.

It was also noted how this information can be passed between individuals who’s DNA is ‘turned on.’ This helps explain how many of the Psychic Children can exchange complex concepts to each other through an invisible web. It is the DNA communicating over vast distances:

We now know that just as on the Internet, our DNA can feed its proper data into the network, can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network. Remote healing, telepathy or remote sensing about the state of relatives etc. can thus be explained. Some animals know also from afar when their owners plan to return home. That can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of “group consciousness” (pod mind) and “hyper communication.”

Russian researcher Doctor Vladimir Poponin put DNA in a tube and beamed a laser through it. When the DNA was removed, the laser light continued spiraling on its own, like it would through a crystal! This effect is called ‘Phantom DNA Effect.’

It is surmised that energy from outside of space and time still flows through the activated wormholes after the DNA was removed. The side effect encountered most often, in hyper-communication and also in human beings, is inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned. Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and cease to function for hours. (Several of Hannah’s family members had this happen when they got irritated where the copy machine would break down, a wrist watch would quit working, or personal computer crash.) When the electromagnetic field slowly dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and psychics know this effect from their work.

DNA and Solar Radiation

Maurice Cotterell, author of The Mayan Prophecies and Astrogenetics studied the effects of solar radiation on humans for over twenty years and discovered that genetic mutations are caused through the action of ionizing radiations. He has found that X-rays and gamma rays from the Sun are the key factor in genetic leaps of species.

The DNA is spliced which causes the genetic mutations. Ionizing radiation and magnetic radiation from solar flares on the Sun’s surface and other sources have acted upon developing genera causing mutational leaps in species. He also discovered that these periods of radiation cause people to become more intelligent and make great advances in society. These claims are mapped out in detail in The Mayan Prophecies. The sunspot cycles are part of this mutational process. Cotterell found that the suns solar flares peak in an 11.5-year, a 187-year, a 3,740-year and an 18,137-year cycle, which increase in intensity on respective peaks. 1991 was the peak of an 11.5-year cycle where sunspot activity was at an all time high. It is theorized by many that the peak of all the cycles together are destined to meet in December 2012.

http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/4-4-DNASolarRadiation.html

Hannah had talked with Cathica about DNA and healing but never really discussed with her the family secret - which primarily applied to just the siblings and now their offspring - including Cathica and James’ children. It seemed now was the time to share with her what the others knew since James was missing. It was possible for Cathica to connect with James but... who knows?

It was time to explain some quantum physics and how it works in human beings. And in particular – what it means to the family.

If one understands quantum physics and the function of sine waves, one knows that when the sine waves intersect (crosses over) another sine wave - all the information stored in each individual sine wave is transferred to the wave it is intersecting. Basically, each human being is its’ own Tesla coil. As an inter-dimensional spiritual being, consciousness is not limited to ego and the confines of duality within a 3 dimensional landscape.

The Institute for Noetic Sciences has done numerous experiments with consciousness, remote healing, remote viewing and how consciousness can travel to various nexus points within this universe and even to other dimensions.

This means that our DNA is the key to opening up wormholes to other dimensions and also allows us to gather information from other dimensions. For example, many inventors are able to access information with their intention and during dreamtime, when the ego is out of the way, this information is revealed. At this time one is both unconscious and yet in a place of singularity where all exists as a whole, as compared to compartmentalized when awake.

Meditation and various other spiritual practices can take someone to these inner experiences of singularity and singularity also can be a spontaneous event triggered by a variety situations. Near death experiences are experiences of the continuation of conscious awareness outside of the physical body. In that state of singularity consciousness, all information is available. Once having experienced that particular frequency, the person returning back to their body often has access to this knowingness by recalling the feeling state of the frequency and reconnecting (creating a wormhole) with their thoughts.

Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Carol, here are some papers explaining DNA in scientific terms, perhaps these will help your research efforts.
    They are from the Thuban omniscience archives which are chock full of an iron clad science explaining such things as DNA, brane theory, M-theory and other such cosmology. No new age fluff here, these archives are for the serious student who is searching to find real answers.
    InLake'ch, Raven

Hologenomic Epigenetics - The Key to the higher dimensional Genetics

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=FF4EB33A-D048-4827-B81C-76ADB0703488&fid=40362A3C-C855-49F3-9206-BF665EDA6541

The New StarHuman 12D-DNA/RNA Template in Basepaired SuperSymmetry

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=FF5A3B53-90A2-44CD-ACA1-D4631C7B5547&fid=40362A3C-C855-49F3-9206-BF665EDA6541
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Hello. I wrote that thread and they deleted either with intention to steal it or because it was too undeniable and thus scary to them. That forum is trash. The more I looked around, the more I realized I was speaking to lunatics (not everyone, but most).

I have written the truth in those pages. If the people here will not abuse me, you will know more than anyone at that forum could evidently cope with, playing to themselves and using me as a spectacle - There is just as much wrong to thinking that the first one will be what they told you, as it is to think an external entity will save you.

The world MUST stop putting that on me/expecting that from me, to be some perfect and shining example, because it is part of the very lies that all have been told to make absolutely certain that you stomp and destroy your only hope, every time it shows itself. I loath being who I am at this time in my life. I am alienated and persecuted for trying to help people who can't even admit that they really do need that help and that the only reason they think they don't need it is because they have been told 100 different options and their free will has been used against them, as it has been and still is used against me at times. I am not different from you. I am real. The difference between myself and every other story you ever heard similar to mine are two things:

1: It is true, straight from the mouth of myself and not a third party documentation of it.
    2: I am telling you from the start that you too must demand respect for yourself as well and that you are no different from me. I am not trying to profit or take from you. I am charged with giving to you what has been taken from you, redeeming your stolen property, what belonged to you from day one, what is yours and yours alone, and what I am only doing anonymously because of what they did to jesus. I don't want to be hurt by people who are mad at me because they are scared of what they were told while really I am more scared than any of them because of the very destructive ways they live in the name of their beliefs, and ignorance to the binary options I have presented - to love and heal, or fear and face destruction.

If you do not believe me, you do not speak against me. I speak truth, not beliefs. I undo all lies. I am. And so you too can be.

This is Authentic. All of it.

When it comes to how I became when they trolled me, you must understand that I have covered that, and I am not what you are expecting, while indeed I am what you were awaiting. You indeed are the same as me, if not with even more potential. You just did not know, and now that you do, you just do or do not accept it. That is the way it is. If you will moderate those who seek to stifle me, you will have all that you want to know.

DrManhattan

Last edited by DrManhattan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Thanks Raven.

Welcome Dr. Manhattan. I had wanted to invite you to the Mists but didn't know how to do it. You are more then welcome to share your information here and I think you will find the members quite a bit different then at GLP. We have a really wonderful group of people here from all around the globe. We may be small in membership but this group have been together for several years and are up to speed (awake) and very aware. Enjoy yourself and please feel free to share what you wish.

I forgot to mention that this forum belongs to the members and is self-moderating. This group is very advanced with respect to being spiritually evolved and many are on different paths and teachers in their own right. We look at each others as equals coming together to share what we know and support one another. Some may have questions for you but it would be unusual for anyone to troll you. And there are some here who are up to speed with you and/or beyond. However, I enjoyed what you were sharing and look forward to reading more so please feel free to join us.

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Welcome Dr. Manhattan, I interject without being fully up to speed, so forgive me, but please let us not speak of the need for moderation, we are amongst intelligent friends here.
    Carry on...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm

DrManhattan wrote:Hello. I wrote that thread and they deleted either with intention to steal it or because it was too undeniable and thus scary to them. That forum is trash. The more I looked around, the more I realized I was speaking to lunatics (not everyone, but most).

I have written the truth in those pages. If the people here will not abuse me, you will know more than anyone at that forum could ever cope with.

If you do not believe me, you do not speak against me. I speak truth, not beliefs. I undo all lies. I am. And so you too can be.

This is Authentic. All of it.

When it comes to how I became when they trolled me, you must understand that I have covered that, and I am not what you are expecting, while indeed I am what you were awaiting. You indeed are the same as me, if not with even more potential. You just did not know, and now that you do, you just do or do not accept it. That is the way it is. If you will moderate those who seek to stifle me, you will have all that you want to know.

DrManhattan
    Welcome to the forum, DrManhattan.
    As you will notice, the members here are friendly, intelligent people with an open mind.

This is a self-moderating forum that belongs to its members & its members only.

Make yourself at home & enjoy your stay, I'd say.
    Beer
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:48 pm

that's interesting, we were all posting aroud the same time saying the same thing,
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm

It just goes to show how much in coherence we all are. I like that. cheers

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:57 pm

carol I was worried there for a second that I was uncannily repeating you but then I realized I hadn't read your post.
    gosh, one thing GLP has is live chat don't they? That would be amazing, because it would be great to speak directly to Dr Manhattan,
    but please, Dr M, introduce yourself and your mission untainted here on the mists, some of us missed your GLP opening gambit, mission statement etc.
    Thank You
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Welcome DrManhattan.

I think we do have a live chat:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/chatbox/chatbox.forum?
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:04 pm

I have edited my post above,

I have made no changes to it that were not for better understanding or addition.

Thank you for your warm welcome.

I would like to ask that administration please remove the posting privilege to edit posts at this time for me, if your software supports such per-user permissions. While posting at the other forum, I was told "shame you can't edit it, but now..." - I would like that no one ever have to worry that this has been changed or polished over time, with only the real time witnesses able to attest to that fact.

I do not want to edit anything. I do not want to lie. The people who spoke out against what I wrote there, who brought upon them "my wrath" (a joke about frustration in the context I use it here) was not because they doubted what I said, or because I myself felt tested, but because they completely did not comprehend what I was explaining, and that not only was I seeking help to explain, but it was all in the name of giving them what I have, what we all should have, and removing what is used to destroy us, which is fear.

I was once told that I would have to scare every human being on the face of the planet more of myself than anything else before I would ever be able to convince them that they must listen to me when I tell them that the things they are scared of or think are impossible for themselves to do are only beaten into their minds to keep this from them, and learn, that they have absolutely nothing to be afraid of except fear itself, which is the parent of all things destructive. It is evidenced that I know enough to do so. It is not helpful, though. In fact, that is destructive. The arena of the internet is one where I do not need to pump my chest in outlining the same threat that I understand as true to myself from the force that I speak of, that we can all tap into: Love and heal, or face destruction daily and for eternity in fear. That is, until people themselves become afraid or feel guilty - the very thing that I tell them they must not do. Do not be afraid. I cannot hurt you. Not without great cost to myself. Just as you cannot hurt anyone without great cost to yourself. I can do glorious things, but this does not make me unique in any other way than being aware of it and in development of it. You can too.

I was told that I would get it worse, all the things I was told could have been to make me listen, but knowing how real the "good side" of the story is, I dare not myself doubt the enduring agony in store for those who see touch taste hear and smell, but never know, who they are.

I don't know how to do this. There is no school for this. There is only struggling with what I have been told is real by society, and what I now come to find is no longer deniable. Real prophets don't profit from their prophesy. One thing that proves the others are false and that I am not. They said there would be many, and indeed there are. If they did not give you what I say is possible, through my very own experience, that which is already inside of you, then they were false. If they did not even inform you that you yourself are everything they claim to be, then they are false.

Do not be mad about Jesus. He did give, but it was taken away. Just as talking to God was taken away before he said you could do it without a priest, they were fooled before him, and after him, he was used against himself, to fool us again. The problem is that we think of talking to God completely wrong.

DrManhattan
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 pm

We can't save chat script which is why I like posting. Although chat can be fun too.

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Eh well never done the chat thing myself, sometimes I just get tired of typing, correcting my jillions of typos etc.hampers the brain flow,

but seriously Dr M, I have stepped out of being manipulated by fear, what's on the next page?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Welcome Dr Manhattan,

You will find it quite different here....no need to worry about the trolls here. We speak freely. We share our personal paths and findings. And because we are self moderated, we respect each other. From time to time we disagree with points..but we always allow free speech here.

For even if you do not agree with what someone claims as their truth, it is after all their truth. And as such is the path you journey. Here at the Mists, we tend to encourage this free form thinking. I myself have a journey, and have been sharing it here. Not everyone I'm sure agrees with my theories. However, I am not stopped from sharing it. This is freedom of expression, and is welcomed here.

So welcome Dr Manhattan.
    sunny

Namaste

BTW..I edit all the time....goes with the territory....what would I do without spell check....bwahahhah

Last edited by Brook on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:16 pm

How did you find us Dr.Manhattan?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:34 pm

My own feelings as I read this being 's posts is that he comitted suicide and the NDA he experienced thereafter is colored by it.
    He is still strugling with dichotomies which gives some distortion to his energy signature.
    I happen to listen to the videos Burgundia posted recently about Nancy's Danison's NDA.
    It's is well worth listening to them to see the difference of wavelengh Nancy's message carries.
    However I regard both testimonies as interesting and of value.

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 pm

I'm listenting to Nanci Danison's afterlife experiences now.

Some of her experiences are similar to my own.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/research-info-ideas-useful-knowledge-f20/nanci-danison-s-afterlife-experience-t1180.htm#20765

DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:47 pm

I found your post when I searched for the thread to try and find what had happened on the final page to get the thread deleted, but I am quite sure those who have already partaken in lying to the people on that site, those whose own beliefs I had devastated, saw to its removal.

I was asked what is next; courage in the face of persecution is next. The search for the ability to defend myself from the horrors that those who would seek to destroy me are ready to deliver me. It would not be incredibly difficult for them to find me, I am sure. I do have on my side that they themselves have been lied to in order to be the way that they are, and if I was ever read thoroughly enough to be taken as a serious threat, the fear of going against something so beneficial to themselves and so selfless would likely undo any ill will or cause a mutiny within an group designed to refute me. My hope is that I can "get in and get out" and cause a mass wake event and be forgotten before any oppressor could make an example of me and take it away again. The one before me, Jesus, he didn't have the internet. I was mocked for saying this is why the religious leaders condemn the internet, a place of creativity, we all know that the most oppressed people in the world aren't even allowed to draw a picture. Their time has come, and so has mine, and all of ours.

Yes, I probably don't have to add this, but I'm sure you can empathize with the worry someone such as myself would face about this. Mad

The people who keep these things I speak secret today know very well I am just as vulnerable as any other human being alive. I have reason to be scared, from the opposing force, and the force who requires this of me, be it my own conscience when thinking of others, or those who made us.

It is the ultimate irony that "the one" is absolutely nothing without you, is absolutely terrified of you, and is just as vulnerable. Irony, or exactly what your NOT expecting, right? As I said.

Thank you all for warm welcome, again,
    DrManhattan

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:19 am