tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Robert David Steele Has Died

Seashore
    Seashore

Robert David Steele Has Died - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert David Steele Has Died

Post  Seashore Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:23 pm

Carol wrote:A bit of truth from behind RDS's facade.

Some people were fooled. RDS attacked mostly women, like Dr. Katherine Horton and Sarah Westall for talking about Human trafficking and exposing RDS/Sacha Stone’s front company the ITNJ. There was no justice in the International Court for Natural Justice. “Natural” means the perverts get to do whatever they want without consequence. Naturally.

Steele also viciously attacked Canadian crusader Kevin Annett for exposing Human trafficking and murder.

Ask Jason Goodman at Crowdsource the Truth and his team how it went with RDS. After agreeing to do a show with them and reneging, Steele filed a lawsuit against them and threatened to add ME to it when I shared the video Goodman published stating what Steele did. Why did Scott McKay refuse to work with the clown any more on the tour this summer?

Steel is probably not who you think. He and his buddy at Veterans Today Gordon Duff had a plan to get elected into the upper echelon of the government—that failed. After Trump was elected Steel also bragged about being able to solve the wall problems in mere days.

From what I could see, Steele (doubt if it’s his real name) hooked up with various patriot truthers to steal their subscribers so he could get more donations and build his fake empire as a patriot while he did whatever it was he did behind the scenes to further the cabal’s agenda—and his own.

He mentored a nobody named Jordan Sather and put him on the map. Steele was the first person Sather ever interviewed on YouTube. Coincidence? Many people have said Sather is a shill but eyes and ears are still closed.

Steele was all smiles for Jordan’s interview, but when Jim, the Unknown Lightwarrior had him on the Ground Crew Command radio show, Steele was rude, condescending, and wouldn’t answer some of Jim’s questions. Jim politely responded, “Understood.” I couldn’t believe my ears, but Steele continued to disappoint over the years and showed who he really was.

Robert David Steele was a nasty con man and the world is now a better place. I knew it was only a matter of time before he was taken out. The White Hats allowed him to go with people believing he died of Covid. I would not have given him the privilege. I suspect he had a tribunal and was sentenced as a traitor. A message to the rest, perhaps?

The exclamations of disbelief on Telegram about the death are disappointing but someone in the know posted the following in the comments there. Thank you White Hats for doing the right thing. What took you so long? Question withdrawn.

I just heaved a big sigh of relief. Truly. The sun is shining a little brighter today.

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2021/08/29/august-29-sunday-supplemental-the-wheels-of-justice-turn-slowly-but-they-do-turn-videos/
    Who at Starship Earth:  The Big Picture authored the above words?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Robert David Steele Has Died - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert David Steele Has Died

Post  Seashore Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:11 am

Carol wrote:He was likely taken out.

A bit of truth from behind RDS's facade.

Some people were fooled. RDS attacked mostly women, like Dr. Katherine Horton and Sarah Westall for talking about Human trafficking and exposing RDS/Sacha Stone’s front company the ITNJ. There was no justice in the International Court for Natural Justice. “Natural” means the perverts get to do whatever they want without consequence. Naturally.

Steele also viciously attacked Canadian crusader Kevin Annett for exposing Human trafficking and murder.

Ask Jason Goodman at Crowdsource the Truth and his team how it went with RDS. After agreeing to do a show with them and reneging, Steele filed a lawsuit against them and threatened to add ME to it when I shared the video Goodman published stating what Steele did. Why did Scott McKay refuse to work with the clown any more on the tour this summer?

Steel is probably not who you think. He and his buddy at Veterans Today Gordon Duff had a plan to get elected into the upper echelon of the government—that failed. After Trump was elected Steel also bragged about being able to solve the wall problems in mere days.

From what I could see, Steele (doubt if it’s his real name) hooked up with various patriot truthers to steal their subscribers so he could get more donations and build his fake empire as a patriot while he did whatever it was he did behind the scenes to further the cabal’s agenda—and his own.

He mentored a nobody named Jordan Sather and put him on the map. Steele was the first person Sather ever interviewed on YouTube. Coincidence? Many people have said Sather is a shill but eyes and ears are still closed.

Steele was all smiles for Jordan’s interview, but when Jim, the Unknown Lightwarrior had him on the Ground Crew Command radio show, Steele was rude, condescending, and wouldn’t answer some of Jim’s questions. Jim politely responded, “Understood.” I couldn’t believe my ears, but Steele continued to disappoint over the years and showed who he really was.

Robert David Steele was a nasty con man and the world is now a better place. I knew it was only a matter of time before he was taken out. The White Hats allowed him to go with people believing he died of Covid. I would not have given him the privilege. I suspect he had a tribunal and was sentenced as a traitor. A message to the rest, perhaps?

The exclamations of disbelief on Telegram about the death are disappointing but someone in the know posted the following in the comments there. Thank you White Hats for doing the right thing. What took you so long? Question withdrawn.

I just heaved a big sigh of relief. Truly. The sun is shining a little brighter today.

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2021/08/29/august-29-sunday-supplemental-the-wheels-of-justice-turn-slowly-but-they-do-turn-videos/

Since the above refers to RDS as a "nasty con man," I think we all deserve to know exactly who thinks so.

I cannot find any information at the above link as to WHO thinks so.  I can find no by-line for the article.  I can find no "About" page for the website saying who is behind it.

It appears to be totally anonymous.

Anyone have any info to shed some light?

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:28 am