tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

An Update from Robert David Steele

Seashore
    Seashore

An Update from Robert David Steele Empty An Update from Robert David Steele

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:44 am

On September 4, 2018 Robert David Steele has posted this on the blog he is associated with:

Worth a Look: Alternative History – War Castles & Reno Videos (Quantum Plus, Relevant to Global Currency Reset)

These videos are recommended by someone we trust. There is no real documentation to back them up but the President does appear to be enroute to a major triumph combining the recovery of at least $15 trillion; control of the Federal Reserve; a gold-backed dollar; and $1.5 trillion to be spent from the bottom up across thousands of individuals whose simple marching orders are “create new jobs with benefits, and do new construction”(including creative destruction). Half our history and half our science are outright fabrications — in that context, this is a good opportunity to consider alternative explanations of how the 1% hosed the 99%, and what the 99% can do about it.

https://phibetaiota.net/2018/09/worth-a-look-alternative-history-war-castles-reno-videos/#more-133539

The embedded videos are not complete, so I recommend watching from this YouTube link, instead: War Castles.

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
    Seashore
    Seashore

An Update from Robert David Steele Empty Re: An Update from Robert David Steele

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:39 pm

I'm watching the first video.

I just heard it stated that the birth certificate system means we're owned by the Vatican:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Seashore wrote:

I haven't finished viewing this video yet; I paused it to post that if you are a truth-seeker, you must take the time to listen to this information.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Excellent. Thank you for posting this Seashore .

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:04 am

Carol wrote:Excellent. Thank you for posting this Seashore .
    You're welcome, but I have to confess that as I've continued to watch, I'm now very confused and don't understand what's being said!

Question

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm