tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Update from Robert David Steele

Seashore
    Seashore

Update from Robert David Steele Empty Update from Robert David Steele

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:41 am

Today I see a comment from Robert David Steele in reaction to a post by Benjamin Fulford dated September 10, 2018 entitled "Pandemic scare brewing as cabal faces doom":

ROBERT STEELE: I never expected Ben to quote me but am honored that he thinks anything I might think is worth sharing. His perspective on Asia and finance and crime and the Deep State is priceless — after decades in Asia starting as a Forbes journalist he knows everyone worth knowing and I was privileged to be introduced to some of them while in Japan in February 2018 — from royalty to heads of crime families to heads of Chinese secret societies.

I disagree on  President Trump’s not being prepared — the $1.5 trillion that will be pumped into the US economy, and the private plans to fund the Wall off the books, are both huge — but I do wish President Trump would accelerate his planning for a Truth Channel and #UNRIG Election Reform Act as well as the end of NATO and the UN and the end of US funding for the Israeli nuclear program and the Israeli genocide of the Palestinians.  Lot’s [sic] to do.

Now we wait to see if President Trump will use his 9/11 speech to mandate the criminal Grand Jury in the Southern District of New York, and call for the passage of the Bobby Mcllvaine World Trade Center Investigation Act.

https://phibetaiota.net/2018/09/benjamin-fulford-pandemic-false-flag-big-tech-censorship/#more-134044

I have always been uncomfortable with the fact that Benjamin Fulford hobnobs with criminal elements, and now I'm cringing at Robert David Steele associating himself, as well.

Maybe it's necessary, however, in the real world.

Shocked

I have a sickening feeling that President Trump is going to say absolutely nothing in a 9/11 speech and do absolutely nothing to bring about 9/11 Truth.

I'm thinking things are just going to keep on keeping on.

Crying or Very sad

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm