tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 39 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:28 pm

V for Vendeta

LH for Love & Happiness.

Can't type to save my life.

Here's the difference. I smoked for 47 years. My lungs were recently ex-raued. They were clean! I also smoked Marlboro so that puts that to rest.

The damage to eye sight is permanent. However m some miraculas fasgion the floaters in my right eye have all but disappeared.

This place is right next door toan insane aslum. I was told that there were people heree with perfect bodies but their minds were off the deep end and vos-a -verrsa, perfect bodies and bad mincs. Bad bodies put perfect minds.

Just now someone in there dilusional sleep is calling out Andy. Creepy creepy! Where's Andy? Possession case? I feel like rumminning but not going to happen with a paralyzed waist on down. What am I missin?

To make matters worse the shrink had me diagnosed as commited. They lifted the the commital and now they're saying I am shcizofrenic. That included to social worker. I may have mis spelled but I didn't stutter.

I am in a place where the movie writiers don't have access. The gpal to get home. But I have to be patient because of funding resourves. This will not be easy.

More coming.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:59 pm

This might be bad 'bedside manners' but 'Life's a Bitch and Then You Get Recycled'. It actually sounds worse than it is. Perhaps 'Beating Around the Burning Bush' is NOT a wise plan. The idea is to learn lessons in the 'School of Hard Knocks' and then go on another ride in the 'Disneyland of the Gods' for more fun, excitement, discipline, and education. 'Sun. Fun. Stay. Play.' You Should Get One of These!!
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 39 Rocketman

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:02 am

Hey Oxy humor is a healer.
    That was a great post of yours.
    I recently had to make use of a wheel chair myself for
    a few weeks. I would have loved the one you propose 😊

LionHawk the Spiritual world is greater than what it seems
    and how we manifest in this world goes beyond comprehension at times.
    The actual scene of your experience is epic and calls for the highest qualities in you to go through.
    It is not unusual that in such circomstances an angel in disguise comes by your side to help you along.Watch out for it.

Love,
    Strengh, Resilience

🙏🧡 🙏

ClearWater likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:46 am

mudra wrote:
    Hey Oxy humor is a healer.
    That was a great post of yours.
    I recently had to make use of  a wheel chair myself for
    a few weeks. I would have loved the one you propose 😊

LionHawk the Spiritual world is greater than what it seems
    and how we manifest in this world goes beyond comprehension at times.
    The actual scene of your experience is epic and calls for the highest qualities in you to go through.
    It is not unusual that in such circumstances an angel in disguise comes by your side to help you along. Watch out for it.

Love,
    Strength, Resilience

🙏🧡 🙏

I agree with you mudra. I too love Oxy's humor.  

These types of experiences, life challenges are also about "enduring" and the spiritual lessons one can attain when doing so.  

For example, when I was bedridden and paralyzed from pain, I learned how to be happy and grateful.  When being totally still, not moving, in a state of complete stillness, the pain stopped. The feelings of happiness flooded awareness followed by feelings of gratefulness.

A number of people who experience NDE spoke about how they chose to come back and physically suffer / "endure" so as an opportunity of more spiritual growth. For example. The following story.

I recall years back sitting in a church in Oakland and some of the members were making a fuss about a woman sitting next to me. Later I learned that she was the paster and learned her incredible story.

She had gone into the hospital for some minor surgery and ended up with both of her legs being amputated. When she recovered realizing what had happened to her she screamed crying out to God why? In her angst and despair she had a flashback to another life where she had been in a wheel chair and died very bitter... wishing at the end of her life to have another chance to do it right. She described herself as having been a very proud woman.. in this life also very proud.

During her time in recovery Christ was with her and shared many things with her.. remaining with her where she was often on the other side with him, while her body was going through an amazing healing process. When in the hospital someone came up to her and said they were so sorry this happened. She explained losing legs was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Upon her recovery she later "walked down" the center isle  of the church toward the pulpit to give her sermon. All who were there were in tears at her strength and courage as she proceeded to share the story of her journey with Christ throughout the loss of her legs and present day. She learned how to live both, on the other side in the presence of Christ, and here on earth.

Afterwards, when she was sitting next to me, she looked right into my eyes and said, "You understand, don't you?"

I was only 29 at the time. I did understand.

This was years prior to my own journey of physical pain & suffering.. How she dealt with her personal tragedy was inspirational and something I'll always remember.

Suffering is also a spiritual path for some. It offers an opportunity to become closer to the Divine. To learn how to transcend physical pain.

==

Lionhawk.. you're gifted with the ability to view/experience other dimensional realms. The average person, who is not open to this reality, would not understand and think you were schizophrenic - having hallucinations.

We know the truth.

Look for the blessings.

In this situation you are cared for. Others are there to help you as you suffer through this. You're not alone. It's an opportunity to do inner work and perhaps an opportunity to expand your creative mind.

I've often thought you could write a great book given some of the stuff you've shared in the past. Although neither of us will be writing books at this stage of our lives.

Just keep in mind that you're loved beyond measure irrespective of your surroundings and challenges.

I see angels surrounding you.. helping/healing - the angelic realm is watching over you.
    Spiritual Hadriel Spiritual

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

mudra and ClearWater like this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:07 pm

Lionhawk/Morpheus, I believe I've had some sort of a neurological condition for all of my adult life (and possibly even earlier than that) but in 2010: The Year We Made Contact, 'RA' contacted me for a few months. No seances. No hocus pocus. No rituals. No chanting. Just somewhat strained conversation in real-life. Perhaps I stumbled into things throughout my life which the Matrix cracked down on. This might've culminated with my Stroke and/or Mimic-Stroke on May 13, 2020. For approximately 48 hours, I couldn't think, write, or talk properly. My mind was seriously scrambled, and I was discharged from the hospital in that condition, on May 14, 2020 (24 hours after I was admitted) and waited alone for a cab in front of the hospital. I could barely give the driver proper directions. On May 15, 2020, my thinking, writing, and speaking were much improved, and I returned to work in less than a week (as I recall). On (or around) May 30, 2020, I was hospitalized with atrial-ventricular fibrillation, which wasn't cardioverted for Four Months. I'm still the 'walking wounded', with thinking, writing, and speaking a real and constant struggle. And then people test and tease me, especially when they know what's happened to me. Anyway, the point of this is that your labored communication reminds me of my stroke struggle (especially in those first 48 hours). My perception is that of nefariously administered neurotoxins (and I've told doctors about this) with seemingly no help on the way. It almost seemed like a 'hands off' situation, seemingly as if the Big Guy or Gal picked up the phone and laid down the law (or something to that effect). But perhaps I somehow deserve my fate. Perhaps the Matrix Made Them Do It. Perhaps Good and Bad Problematic People are Reined In by the Mainframe. I'm dramatizing and caricaturing this a bit, but this seems like a reasonable possibility, especially in the Age of AI. For those who know, I keep thinking about Professor Augusto Monti in the 1978 TV miniseries, The Word. One day, he made an astonishing archeological discovery, and the next day he became literally speechless, destined for years in an insane asylum. I know this was based on a fictional novel by Irving Wallace, but what if this is sort of how things might work in real life?? I don't know what the statistics are, but it seems as if forum members might be at risk (to say the least). BTW, I suffer from severe double-vision with excessive tearing, making reading quite difficult. The Missing Link There's More. A Lot More. But Enough for Now.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:55 pm

Harms can only be if you consider them as harms. Any hard experience you went through seems harder and worse, the harder and worse you consider it to be.

Train your perception. Do not judge everything based on your first instinct and emotion. Turn the obstacle upside down. See every bad thing that happens as an opportunity for good.

The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way, becomes the way.

- Marcus Aurelius

The above may seem like such an easy thing to say when one is not in the middle of acute pain of any sort. But because I have been in such places of hardship I know it to be true. What fights for survival in us is desperate  but for the silent one within the point power is always the same wether the experience is one of joy or pain.

This new reel of mine I named : Bach on the Ocean

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1423603308183054?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

Enjoy 🙏🧡

May you do well LH    

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:26 pm

mudra wrote:

Harms can only be if you consider them as harms. Any hard experience you went through seems harder and worse, the harder and worse you consider it to be.

Train your perception. Do not judge everything based on your first instinct and emotion. Turn the obstacle upside down. See every bad thing that happens as an opportunity for good.

The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way, becomes the way.

- Marcus Aurelius

The above may seem like such an easy thing to say when one is not in the middle of acute pain of any sort. But because I have been in such places of hardship I know it to be true. What fights for survival in us is desperate  but for the silent one within the point power is always the same wether the experience is one of joy or pain.

This new reel of mine I named : Bach on the Ocean

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1423603308183054?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

Enjoy 🙏🧡

May you do well LH    

Remember Kate? I had considered her to be my best friend for 22 years. As it turns out, she was really my worse friend. She played me like an absolute fool. For 22 years. How do you do that. So last year her mother decides to move from Spokane, Washington, to Greenville, South Carolina. Her mother had stage one cancer and was getting treatments in Virginia, commuting back and forth from Greenville. In that process, Kate was left alone in Spokane. Because of their close relationship, Kate wanted to be much closer to her mother. Understandable. Kate also had a Section 8 status. So in order for her to exercise that status she had to stay at a place to where she could find a place to full fill that status. So I offered a place to stay unconditionally until she could find a place. No holds bar. I gave her complete access to the my house including my truck.

She stayed 5 months. I paid for everything including food and if she wanted to pitch in, I didn't stop her. For the most part I wasn't keeping any type of score. I wanted to keep everything unconditional. Things were going pretty good. Our friendship grew with a greater depth. Mom had some radiation treatments and beat her cancer. About that same time, Kate found a place in Greenville, not to far away from her mom. Then one day Kate wanted to visit me and bring her mom up to meet me. On the way up, Kate stopped at Walmart and bought me groceries. I didn't think anything of it but at the same time I asked her what I owed her and her reply was nothing. The meeting went very well and we had a great time. A one day visit. This visit repeated itself for several more times and we got very close.

It was about the time of the last visit where I decided to create a will and give my estate to Kate. She had nothing and had plans to eventually move to Coasta Rica. But because of her Section 8 status, she did not want to lose that and the only other way of getting around that was to funnel it through her mom. About the same time, her mom had a massive stroke and miraculously survived it. So I then decided to go through and will everything to her.

The thing was with me is that I knew the type 2 was going to be my demise and the end of my life. I wanted to leave my legacy to someone who could make good use of it. I knew I was slowly dying. So I expressed this to Kate. About the same time, I had another stroke. As with the stroke in the year previous, I stayed in my bath tub to regulate my blood pressure and body temperature. Then in a course of 2 days, my left foot turned into gang green. I continued to stay in the tub to the point of no return and actually got stuck in it. Had no leg strength to get out. As it turns out, the toxins from then gang green worked their way through the rest of my body, including my brain. Effecting my critical thinking. Here then comes a clerk, presenting with papers to sign, power of attorney and my will, over to Kate's mom.

I had told Kate that it was contingent of my death. I told her to take what she wanted when everything was all said and done. The last thought I had was Kate telling me a joke and her adjusting the water temperature. Being in an ambulance for a brief moment, then the coming to in a hospital were my last thoughts.

As it turns out, Kate took $700.00 in cash, an XP platform system that I personally built 22 years ago, and god only knows what else, including a $2000.00 Les Paul guitar, {Brook's}. I told her to take those items upon my death. Well, I'm still alive. She jumped the gun.

The ambulance ride that I took was horrendous. It pulverized my tail bone and my butt hole to the point of passing out. Once I came to, I found myself in a room under surveillance by cameras and a young woman. I eventually kicked her out of the room. From there, they placed me in IC-U.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:04 pm

Unbelievable. BTW, I will delete my previous post, unless you wish to include it. It was contextual, and I thought there might be some common dots to connect, but I won't pursue it. I wish you as well as possible. Perhaps things are supposed to be screwed up. I keep thinking about the Network 'Mad as Hell' Speech. Sorry. Horrible Bedside Manners. I might not post much (if at all). Namaste.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:29 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Unbelievable. BTW, I will delete my previous post, unless you wish to include it. It was contextual, and I thought there might be some common dots to connect, but I won't pursue it. I wish you as well as possible. Perhaps things are supposed to be screwed up. I keep thinking about the Network 'Mad as Hell' Speech. Sorry. Horrible Bedside Manners. I might not post much (if at all). Namaste.

Please leave it as you made quite a few valuable points. Same with Mudra and Carol. I do value everyone's feedback. What you brought to the table made me realize a lot of things I hadn't realized before. I just can't cover it all as what I specialize in takes up a lot of time. As you know what I mean. You have to walk by the experience to understand it fully. I have been making progress though and you all's feedback has provided a check list of sorts. Emotionally, I could go off the deep end and go on a spree of sorts, but I have done well with balancing everything out. Taking the high road on so many levels. The challenges I face have been difficult because I now see how screwed up the system is. Or should I say how screwed up people are in all that is. Holding back any negative reactions or positive ones. Staying neutral despite it all. I do have Angels around me as I can see flashes of white light flashing around me.

But one thing I had to do was to give a better context of what pushed me in this direction. Be patient with me as I will connect the dots more efficiently as I go forward. This has been one of the more complex posts I have written because of the complex nature of it.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:47 am

As I wrote lately :

It seems to me the final hour has come
    where we are thrown into the fire
    that our Clear Spirits may rise from their ashes.
    Everyone receives on its plate all that he/she still needs to dissolve.
    The outside scenery mirrors this with great Art.
    Will we be able to see through ?

As I walk through these special times
    more than ever do I cherish being alone.
    It allows me to be All One.

This reel I named “The Old Ways “
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/813766186909783?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

🙏🧡
    Fly high LH
    See it all

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:22 am

Woah. Lionhawk, I'm so sorry to learn about Kate jumping the gun and the betrayal of sorts. That's just really sad as you've known her for years.

Given how ill you were, almost dying, having you sign over power of attorney makes sense... but to her mother? I just don't understand that as the power of attorney should have gone too Kate. You've both been helping each other out and been good friends.

The situation in the tub is astonishing. Who found you? Since you were stuck someone had to call the ambulance. It's a bloody miracle that you still communicating with us. I'm glad you made it.

Ironically when learning of how she had been there to help you out this past year or so I did recently think leaving everything to her was logical and a nice way of repaying her for her help. She blessed you and you bless her.

In addition, I would like to pass on something that helped me through the years of physical pain I've endured various times and that is this... I kept reminding myself I'm burning off karma..

What mudra refers to as attitude has a lot to do with how well one "endures" when going through these various life challenges. Pain can be a negative or a plus. Even the excruciating pain of child birth results in a wonderful blessing. So each time these types of "painful" karmic situations pop up, I now look for the blessing, knowing internally it's there waiting too manifest. Sometimes it took me years to understand what the blessing was. And in the end I was grateful for the experience.

For example, back in July 2014, I was driving through the mountain pass at dusk on the highway in Utah following behind my brother. We had been at his grand daughter's 16th birthday over on the other side of the mountain pass. Suddenly ahead of me, he swerved narrowly missing a deer in the middle of the highway. Behind him, traveling 60 mph, I ended up hitting it head on the driver's side and saw it slide past my window. Simultaneously, my body was flung to the passenger's side of the vehicle. The impact knocked my car off the side of the highway dropping it off a 6 ft embankment.  Screaming in terror, I fought for control struggling to keep the car from rolling over as it slid off the highway down the embankment. Unfortunately, the impact resulted in a neck injury with the vertebra, along with bone spurs, pressing into my spinal cord resulting in excruciating pain / headaches for the next 15 months. I couldn't sit upright or walk without the vertebra pressing into the spinal cord. Subsequently, this condition resulted in nerve damage at multiple levels to the extent that I was also losing my balance and sliding off the bed down to the floor. I just remember laughing while sliding down to the floor thinking how ridiculous this was.  I think then was when I finally realized I needed to do the surgery. Prior, I was terrified of any surgery because during a previous surgery, due to a heart condition where blood pressure down the toilet, I almost died... I was convinced I wouldn't survive any future type of surgery..

Given the ongoing pain and continued increase of nerve damage.. surgery was the last resort, a viable option I needed to risk.

We found  an outstanding surgeon who did a remarkable job. However, prior going into surgery I had a talk with the anthologist letting him know there were certain pain meds I didn't do well on, morphine being one of them. With morphine I still experienced pain but couldn't talk. Following the surgery... I woke up in recovery with the anthologist at the foot of the bed watching me. All the pain was gone.  I was so happy. Plus no after-effects from the meds. The majority of the nerve damage remained but some nerves regrew.

So where was the blessing in all of this? As a result of the accident I stay with my brother and his family in Utah for 3 months. Something I would have never done as my family was in Hawaii. The car was in repair for months and I was in physical therapy. That time with my brother's family gave me an opportunity to bond with nieces and nephews, hang out with his family and enjoy his grandchildren. He passed this past February. Being there with all of them during that extended time also helped as these relationships were established prior his sudden death.. The time with my brother and his family was worth every single painful moment experienced following the accident. I was so grateful to have shared that time with him  

Life is really about emotions and relationships. That's where we do a lot of our spiritual growth.

This story is just one of many challenges incurred throughout this lifetime. Having a quirky sense of inane humor gets me through. I just remember being so happy after the surgery.. no pain. Especially after undergoing all of that suffering for months and months.. there really was a light at the end of it all.

Oxy... I'm sorry you went through all of that on your own with no one close to help support you through it. Your journey and life challenges have required  incredibly courage just to "endure". It certainly wasn't something you consciously chose to do, yet at some level karmic merit was attained having gone through those experiences. I'm praying and sending you, along with Lionhawk and mudra additional angels from the angelic realm to help keep you company and provide you with their grace.

Much love to you all.
    Carol

Last edited by Carol on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:35 am

Morpheus wrote:

Please leave it as you made quite a few valuable points. Same with Mudra and Carol. I do value everyone's feedback. What you brought to the table made me realize a lot of things I hadn't realized before. I just can't cover it all as what I specialize in takes up a lot of time. As you know what I mean. You have to walk by the experience to understand it fully. I have been making progress though and you all's feedback has provided a check list of sorts. Emotionally, I could go off the deep end and go on a spree of sorts, but I have done well with balancing everything out. Taking the high road on so many levels. The challenges I face have been difficult because I now see how screwed up the system is. Or should I say how screwed up people are in all that is. Holding back any negative reactions or positive ones. Staying neutral despite it all. I do have Angels around me as I can see flashes of white light flashing around me.

But one thing I had to do was to give a better context of what pushed me in this direction. Be patient with me as I will connect the dots more efficiently as I go forward. This has been one of the more complex posts I have written because of the complex nature of it. [/size]

Lionhawk, each time I pray for you throughout the day/night (also for mudra and Oxy).. I pray that the angels surround you and assist you in whatever way they can. It's nice to know that you've seen them. Knowing that you see them makes me happy.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:17 pm

Carol, all of you have had (and have presently) a lot more on your plates than I ever have (or have presently). I've been attempting to understand and explain rather than complain (although I do some of that as well). It just seems as if my religious and political science-fiction is often more factual than fictional (or at least quite probable, if not provable). I haven't lied about the people (and other-than-people) I've encountered online and in real-life but I feel like a mouse being teased by a cat prior to being eaten. The swamp is seemingly being drained and all of us (or most of us) are seemingly swamp creatures being exposed (or so it seems). You've all provided perspectives mostly foreign to my somewhat strange Christian background, and I probably required such a context and content, but the mixture was (and is) highly volatile and explosive. I need to stop but perhaps the genie is already out of the bottle and the products of this quest might be unimaginably devastating to all concerned (especially me). The PTB (or to whom it may concern) might've been applying band-aids to compound-fractures as a local subset of universal star wars for a very long time. Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? The Shadow?? Namaste.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:38 pm

I don't know about that Oxy. Some of the stuff you wen't through sounded just as difficult.

We just do the best that we can with the inner tools that we have. I do know that when things were difficult, I always prayed. As a child it was as simple as god helping me find my lost shoe. Later it was for protection as some of the places I walked to or from was scary. Now it is primarily for the well-being and healing of others.

Ironically Susan (the EXCHANGER), asked me to pray for her one time as she was ill and having difficulty. I did. Afterwards she said she saw Christ and angles surround her resulting in her feeling much better. What was ironic is that is how I envision my healing prayer.. asking Christ and his angels to surround whoever is needing healing. My visualization and her experience was a 100% match.

Remote healing is a way to give to others we care about. It works. It's easy and anyone can do it anywhere at anytime. Just send positive intentions along with thankfulness.

mudra and ClearWater like this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:17 pm

Carol wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:

But one thing I had to do was to give a better context of what pushed me in this direction. Be patient with me as I will connect the dots more efficiently as I go forward. This has been one of the more complex posts I have written because of the complex nature of it.

Lionhawk, each time I pray for you throughout the day/night (also for mudra and Oxy).. I pray that the angels surround you and assist you in whatever way they can. It's nice to know that you've seen them. Knowing that you see them makes me happy.

The Angels are depending on me to make the right choices. They seem to feel confident on that as they have not interfered and are assisting me to hold the space. Staying away from pointless emotional judgment. Thank you Carol.

Mudra also said to fly high. Absolutely. This also reminds me of what Jesus went through. The pain and suffering that was dealt upon him. A test of spiritual devotion. The opportunity of ascending another level. I'm not wasting it. I'm also making sure I feel all the pain as well. Not fun, but a necessary necessarily. It damn sure isn't a fun ride. [/size]

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:47 am

You've all said everything so well. I have nothing to add.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:06 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:You've all said everything so well. I have nothing to add.

That includes you too!

Many thanks!

I've started physical therapy. The left leg is doing great all things considered. The right leg not so much. No action. Almost totally asleep. Going to take a lot of time. A single leg standing is a total failure.

All is not lost. This lady and I are going to start a dream catcher class. Apparently there are a lot of Indians in this group of folks. When asked about Shadow People, they were all aware.

Many of the folks I am currently dealing with have tremendous handicaps. Bridging those handicaps is going to be full of lessons.

Very tired.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:14 am

A quick thought as I was reading your Last post LH:

Recently not being being to move my right leg for over a month, out of frustration I realized how precious a leg is.
    But now I come to clearly see how extraordinary having one is.
    Let the force flow in that sleeping leg of yours, may it gently awaken from its slumber and ground itself again.
    Re-member the field of your body is in the process of healing itself.
    There is not a fraction of a fleeting moment that it is not actively doing this.
    Even when you don’t see it, even when pain blurs this.
    Trust 👌🙏🧡

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:25 am

LH.. remember that nerves do regrow. Just doing isometric exercises helps. Flexing your foot. Tightening muscle groups and relaxing them. Love the dream catcher class. You're exactly where you need to be to do your work helping others with your knowledge & experiences.

The angelic realm is watching over you and extending to you their blessings.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:06 pm

Lionhawk. I just watched this video and thought of you. I think you'll enjoy this woman's story of how she was trampled to death by horses and what happened when she crossed over.. what she learned while on the other side. Her recovery took a good 3 years but she really didn't share all of her story until 22 years later.

ATHEIST Woman CRUSHED By STAMPEDING Horses; What She Encounter WILL SHOCK YOU! | Lesley Lupo

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpofIBa73kc
    Schumann Roar 7-24-23
    This is affecting us all. When the 5 G ramps up it does affect the nanos in your body. Anyone having problem with increase in frequency? On the day this happened we both were so fatigued that we went to bed. We couldn't stay awake.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:07 pm

The respondent has been diagnosed with failure to  thrive,, gangrene of his left foot, hypertension, type two diabetes, among others. He arrived at the Emergency Department at Caldwell UNC on June 6, 2023 after EMS found him at his home in a bathtub, in which he had reportedly been lying for over two weeks having stated that he wished ti die. During those weeks a caregiver and neighbors had brought him food, and only a call for hospice care brought his condition to the attention of medical personnel and the petitioner. He underwent an emergency amputation of his left foot and a subsequent surgery to remove more of his leg. He has been the subject of an Emergency APS case {23 CVD756} whereby the petitioner was granted custody of the respondent to authorize medical care. He remains hospitalized.

The Respondent has also suffered from schizophrenia over many years which was undoubtedly the cause of his actions to attempt to die from neglect in his bathtub. He has expressed his belief that he is the fifth reincarnation of Moses; that he was the main savior of the world in 2005 and 2014 when reptilian alien
    s were trying to harvest the planet. He thought he was dying while in the bathtub and was ready to end his life. Interviews from family members suggests long term mental illness. The Respondent thinks "dark forces" are working and affecting patients he refers as shadow people in the hospital and at home. He hears dark voices. He has requested hospice services although he does not have a terminal illness. His judgment, insight, and impulse control are impaired

;

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:45 am

This sounds terrible. Is the above statement accurate? Let us know what you can, when you can. Hang in There.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:47 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:12 am

"Interviews from family members suggests long term mental illness. The Respondent thinks "dark forces" are working and affecting patients he refers as shadow people in the hospital and at home. He hears dark voices. He has requested hospice services although he does not have a terminal illness."

The "dark forces" operate with attributions that you wouldn't see as your properties and define the entire syndromatics as "paranoid schizophrenia"!

Since childhood I suffer a massive traumatization that no one treats - therfore I use THC.

When I was arrested they possibly even got access to my laptop and academic papers - if the police wasn't faster!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:06 pm