tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Thu May 11, 2023 4:54 pm

Excellent imho

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 F0e30710
    https://youtu.be/XwDi4Gij9Y4

Darius Wright website: https://dariusjwright.com/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 18, 2023 4:42 pm

Long long time I had not listened to Lisa Harrison.
    I discovered she is Darius Wright’s partner.
    They share similar views as one will see in the following interview.

https://youtu.be/JzeWUY0OoTg

I understand that frequency from where they both speak from.
    What they see is sort of familiar to me, something I am welcoming in this moment
    where my life has become willingly rather solitary.

I quite like Jeff Mara as an interviewer. He demonstrates great presence and ability to listen and understand.
    Such peace is perfect for me.
    🧡
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 20, 2023 10:45 pm

Do you friends remember Alchemikey from the Old PA days ?
    I found out today he just published a book with his Art and poetry Cheerful

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 C68b0610
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:21 am

He went to the Soul Trap during his NDE

https://youtu.be/4on9FeeXSbc
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:24 am

mudra wrote:  
    Do you friends remember Alchemikey from the Old PA days ?
    I found out today he just published a book with his Art and poetry   Cheerful

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 C68b0610

Thank you for posting this mudra.. I'm going to order this. Awesome.

Found the link on Amazon in the UK.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/FaiRYTaiLS-Journey-Fantasy-Mikey-Bergman/dp/B0C5PGB5C5

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

mudra likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:29 am

Awesome story.. enjoy

Woman DIED in Plane Crash; Leaves Earth & Is SHOWN The Afterlife (NDE) | Dr. Yvonne Kason

Jun 25 2023
    Watch This FREE NDE Course: Discover The Transformative Power Of Near-Death Experiences https://nextlevelsoul.com/nde-free-co... All links to today's guest's books and official site - click below:

http://www.nextlevelsoul.com/273 Read Soul Lessons from the Light: How Spiritually Transformative Experiences Changed My Life by Dr.Yvonne Kason; https://amzn.to/3Pq5gxn -

Yvonne Kason MD, MEd, CCFP, FCFP is a Canadian Family Physician and Transpersonal MD-Psychotherapist, (retired), author of 6 books, public speaker, originator of the term “Spiritually Transformative Experience” (STE), and STE Researcher.

Dr. Kason has had five Near-Death Experiences and multiple STE experiences. She was previously on faculty at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine. She is an internationally renowned medical expert in the field of Spiritually Transformative Experiences, Near-Death Experiences, and Kundalini Awakenings, who is in demand as a media resource and keynote speaker.

In 1994, Dr. Kason originated and coined the phrase, “Spiritually Transformative Experiences”, (STEs), in her ground-breaking book, A Farther Shore. She defined STE as an umbrella term to include diverse spiritual experiences, including Mystical Experiences; Kundalini/Spiritual Energy Awakenings; Psychic Experiences of all types; Near-Death Experiences; Other Death-Related STEs; and Inspired Creativity.

Dr. Kason elaborated on all types of Spiritually Transformative Experiences in her more recent books, Farther Shores: (2000, 2008), and Touched by the Light: Exploring Spiritually Transformative Experiences (2019). After a powerful out-of-body and mystical/white light Near-Death Experience in a 1979 medevac plane crash.

Dr. Kason went on a quest to understand spiritual and paranormal experiences happening to people today. This later propelled her, in 1990, to become the first Canadian medical doctor to specialize in the counseling and research of persons having Near-Death Experiences and other Spiritually Transformative Experiences. A pioneer in the field, in 1990, she co-founded the Kundalini Research Network, and in 2000, Dr. Kason co-founded the Spirituality in Health-Care Network. Please enjoy my conversation with Dr. Yvonne Kason.

Timecodes:
    0:00 - Episode Teaser
    2:10 - Life prior to NDE
    9:08 - Near death experience in a plane crash.
    13:33 - Hearing the voice of God
    22:32 - Coming back from an NDE
    33:51 - The last NDE story
    52:54 - Living a fulfilled life
    53:39 - Advice to younger Yvonne
    53:52 - Definition of God
    55:27 - Yvonne's work
    56:47 - Final Message

Subscribe to NLS Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:33 am

mudra wrote:Long long time I had not listened to Lisa Harrison.
    I discovered she is Darius Wright’s partner.
    They share similar views as one will see in the following interview.

https://youtu.be/JzeWUY0OoTg

I understand that frequency from where they both speak from.
    What they see is sort of familiar to me, something I am welcoming in this moment
    where my life has become willingly rather solitary.

I quite like Jeff Mara as an interviewer. He demonstrates great presence and ability to listen and understand.
    Such peace is perfect for me.
    🧡

I like Jeff Mara as a interviewer too and have watched a number of his interviews.

Mudra, can you explain a bit more about your life being more willingly?

As for myself.. I've become more reclusive as I enjoy the beauty of where we live and prefer being here than anywhere else. Traveling even to the supermarket just isn't all the interesting or fun. Now the hair dresser is different as is getting a massage. Yet, for the most part, there isn't any compelling reason to leave or go anywhere

Here in the forest is as good as it gets with deer and their new born fawns walking around. Birds - blue jays, robins, nests, baby birds, squirrels racing around, a red fox with it's white tip tail and of course the majestic pine and maple trees. It feels like an enchanted forest. And instead of everything being white covered in snow and ice, now it's all variant shades of healing green with patches of white daisies and purple irises springing up in the meadow along with a beautiful lilac tree. Having spent a good 7 months in the Narnia climate, Spring/Summer is a nice change.

One thing I notice is how the Schumann Resonance and solar flares are affecting us. I was agitated and cranky. Have you noticed anything for yourself with this? Then I notices an increased sense of anxiety leading up to the Solstice... went to bed at 6pm that night and slept almost 12 hours. The following morning there had been a time shift - anxiety no longer existed and there was a sense of inner calm again. Odd.

Sadly, I've not been meditating like in the past. Perhaps it's time to start that up again.

Be blessed mudra.. I suspect you would enjoy James Gilliland's last news letter with images of the different masters that have appeared. Awesome.

Kan a Daoist Monk is a friend of James and he took these pictures at ECETI during a Self Mastery / Ambassador Training workshop.
    Quan Yin, Babaji, Cazekeil and the Crystal City God of Eternal Bliss

Peter Maxwell Slattery
    International bestselling author, speaker, and educator who assists seekers with spiritual development, self-discovery, connection to spirit guides, soul family, purpose, and finding balance and joy in the earthly experience and the God within.
    petermaxwellslattery.com
    jayasanctuary.com

https://www.eceti.org/home.html

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:40 am

Thank you for sharing the  projections Kan captured on his camera while being at the ECETI ranch. The whole place calls for paranormal phenomena to occur and it seems the universe says YES 😊

You seem to live in a wonderful place Carol with a stong anchor to mother earth as she unfolds her beauty around you.
    There is no love that you withold there and the safe space this creates allows Gaia’s treasures to enter is and stay close to you and you family. This is how you project a paradise 😊

Regarding any disturbance in the shuman resonance, I don’t know if its related but I observed my bodies indeed going through various changes of frequencies.. Some being kind of jagged at times and grabbing my attention.

Our different bodies are complex and subject to all sorts of reactions. When what occurs is strong enough to capture my awareness I found that what helps is to spot where the disturbance actually is.
    To narrow it down to the point it occupies in my space, acknowledge it and let it go.

What these perturbations are I found is a swaying away from the Silence that I am. And this when unattended can open the door to unpleasant experiences. For example the other day as I was letting my attention be drawn to some unhappy mental state I made a miserable fall that led me to the emergency ward of the local hospital.
    My flesh body is now immobilized with a broken knee for another 5 weeks.
    Would I have have cleared my space of the disturbance as above , right now I would enjoy attending my garden, a favorite activity of mine I am devoted to daily since I moved in the house.

Instead I can send you a photo of the view I have from the living room where I sleep for the moment.
    This morning I was able to stand on both feet for a short while and capture it  Cheerful

All good  The Karen
    With Love for You

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 Bde94a10

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:53 am

Dear mudra, I'm so sorry that you injured yourself. An injured knee takes time to recover from and is no fun. May healing be swift and complete. Seems like many cold compresses on your knee are in your future.

We purchased the NanoSoma gel. It's is miracle in a small tubular container and excellent for aecelerating healing along with the elimination of pain. Just a small amount spread around the painful area eliminates the pain in minutes. Spouse even uses it for his lower back. It works anywhere on the body... neck, hands, knees... Since you've already been using the spray using the gel may help you recover more quickly. We also use it on wounds on the animals. Amazing product.

Thank you so much for the picture of your garden. It's beautiful.  These days I do most of my gardening standing up or from a chair. It's easier on the body sitting in the chair. I really need to learn how to post photos of our property on Mists so others can view it too. My favorite spot to sit is on the little bridge we built over the creek. The energy is that particular spot is so renewing.

Right now we are adding a covered deck onto the cabin and will start on the kitchenette and bathroom these next months. The far edge of the deck ends up close to the creek and is a perfect place to sit among the towering pine trees. We've been working on the cabin for 4 years now. The inside and outside of the basic structure 12'x18'v17' are completed. It looks like a small chalet. It will be good to get the deck finished. We're hiring a contractor/helper to work on this as we're at the age having some to help speeds the process along.

Kerry Cassidy mentioned something that Juan O'Savin aka JFK Jr. mentioned about moving a few people off the planet via Tesla time travel technology to another location/planet. I had just caught the tail end of the interview with Patriot Underground and found it fascinating. Would some consider something like that the Rapture? Then there is the whole flat earth info that keeps coming out from multiple sources including JFK Jr. and surprising my relative who was in the Secret Space Program. I really don't know what to think these days.. except in the most surprising manner I notice my min slipping into the mantra repetitions which is a happy awareness. So much is unfolding it's impossible to keep track of it all. Sticking with Kerry Cassidy, Gene Decode, Simon Parkes and James Gilliland info seems to be ahead of the curve. I don't know what to think about O'Savin.. although as JFK Jr he often posts info in Telegram InterGalactic SpaceForce channel. Michael Salla is also interesting.

We certainly live in interesting times.

Stay well my dear friend.. may you heal quickly and get some of the nana soma gel to help the healing process along.

BTW... I'd appreciate it if you could coach me on the steps needed to post a home photo on the forum?

Aloha and mahalo nui loa.  JT
    Carol

mudra likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:07 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/z3zECscIdveE/
    Kerry Cassidy Interview #12
    Truth Tour Highlights
    Transhuman Agenda & Graphene Oxide
    107 & The Trump Time Travel Series
    White Hat History & Tactics Analysis
    Human Superpowers & AI Invasion
    Dark Magicians & Illuminati Pacts
    MSM, Game Theory & Disclosure
    Project Bluebeam

Kerry Cassidy: Human Superpowers & A.I. Invasion! White Hat Tactics Analysis!
    …Patriot Underground. 06.30.23

https://projectcamelotportal.com/2023/06/30/kerry-cassidy-human-superpowers-a-i-invasion-white-hat-tactics-analysis/

Patriot Underground: Kerry Cassidy Interview! Human Superpowers & A.I. Invasion! White Hat History & Tactics Analysis! Project Bluebeam Event Commentary! | Opinion - Conservative | Before It's News
    Truth Tour Highlights Transhuman Agenda & Graphene Oxide 107 & The Trump Time Travel Series Dark Magicians & Illuminati Pacts MSM, Game Theory & Disclosur
    https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2023/06/patriot-underground-kerry-cassidy-interview-human-superpowers-a-i-invasion-white-hat-history-tactics-analysis-project-bluebeam-event-commentary-3666608.html

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:21 am

Carol to successfully post an image click on one or the other of these 2 buttons

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 Bfe03d10

The first one I use for posting photos that come from my own image file.
    The second for a picture I see on the internet.

Once you hit these buttons a pop up window will appear and you just follow the steps layed out there
    The system that is embedded in this forum is Servimg.

Hope you’ll find this easy to use
    You may fumble a bit around in the beginning as I did but just keep at it and you will eventually succeed 😊
    Let us know how goes Carol and ask help from me if necessary

I love you

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:00 pm

For those of you who remember Chris Busby, here are some late photos Chris posted on his Fb.m profile.
    The flowery ones were taken during the wonderful Latvian ligo celebration.
    He seems to have some beautiful healthy loving life over there in Latvia and looks younger than ever To me 😊

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 85b8b210
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 54945f10
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:05 pm

long sto dat is hospital hospital, leg cutoff, diaberes 366
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:50 pm

Morpheus wrote:long  sto dat is hospital hospital, leg cutoff, diaberes 366
    MORPHEUS,

OMG. VERY BAD. HOW CAN WE HELP? TELL US MORE WHEN YOU CAN.

OK, THIS IS WEIRD. WHY IS NO ONE ELSE POSTING ON THIS? I'M THE ONLY RESPONDENT IN TWO DAYS.

AROUND THE TIME OF YOUR POST, A STRANGER (AN OLDER BLACK WOMAN) BLESSED ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

WAS THERE A CONNECTION? ANYWAY, I'LL PASS IT ON AND BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

THAT WOMAN MENTIONED JEREMIAH 33.

NAMASTE.

OXY
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:37 pm

Lionhawk, I'm so sorry and sad to learn of your medical situation. There are no words. We'll pray for your healing and that you have the resources/people you need to help you through this process.  Much love Hadriel and aloha being sent your way. Carol

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 Th.jpg?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP
    Reiki Distance Healing: Sending Healing Energy to you.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:41 pm

mudra wrote:For those of you who remember Chris Busby, here are some late photos Chris posted on his Fb.m profile.
    The flowery ones were taken during the wonderful Latvian ligo celebration.
    He seems to have some beautiful healthy loving life over there in Latvia and looks younger than ever To me 😊

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 85b8b210
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 54945f10

What delightful photos. Thank you for posting these mudra. I received Mikey Bergman's book a week ago. It's beautiful.

mudra likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:48 pm

Sorry for my last post.
    Been in hospital since June 6th.
    Left leg went bad and I nearly died.
    Long story as to how everything went down.
    Can't type it all down in the now moment.
    Not a pleasant story.
    2 surgeries on left leg. Below left knee.
    Hospital is like a war zone.
    Went to ICU twice due to complications.
    Got a urine track infection which has been a battle.
    Got pneumonia.
    Did cat scan yesterday and they extracted fluid from my lungs.
    Hopefully results will come today.
    Had so much pain!
    Have a long way to go as far as rehab.
    Can't lift right leg, going blind, they damaged tail bone and rectum during ambulance ride. Takes lots of time to heal.
    a LOT OF ANELIC NURSES HERE. Shadow people are here too!
    Very difficult to type.
    More later. Hope everyone is well.
    Thank you for your responses.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:17 am

Morpheus, I don't know what to say. I read your post a dozen times. There seems to be too much going on. Too chaotic. My questions are "How Did Things Get to This Point?? Gradually?? Suddenly?? Foul Play??" I don't expect answers presently, but at some point, I'd like to understand the timeline. I'll type something later. I'm just stunned by the severity and complexity. Namaste.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:18 pm

Your instincts are well foundwd OXY. Itis a long story and unableto type out in the now moment. Been through HELL snd back snd back to hell a couple more times. I can not tell you the amount of pAIN AND SUFFERINH I have received. Un real! Biut I am a surviver. More later.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:09 am

Morpheus, I am SO Sorry for Your Pain and Suffering.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:25 am

My deepest sympathies Lionhawk for the terrible pain you have and are suffering and for the trials yet to come.  pale
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:56 pm

The Darkside isn't done with me yet.

Got out of the hospital but was put into a proton called Lenoir heath center. You can't win in here. It is very much like Hotel California. They play games with your meds and everything else. If you hit the call button, they will avoid addressing your needs. If you need a bed pan, it will take a long time to get one and you end up crapping in place. Takes forever to get anything done and it's a rehab place.

The games they play. I'm on there bad side vocalize I refused to get swabbed with their covid te1st. It was a double room and made the other guy go to another room and when I finally submitted to their test and it showed negative, they moved him back in. But that set the stage for what they are doing now.

Forgive me onthe type o's. I can barely see what I'n typing.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:50 am

OMG LionHawk, I only found out now the terrible experience you have been going through and that you are unfortunately still undergoing.How sad ! For you to mention pain it must have been/is  excruciating  Crying or Very sad  
    Quality of Healthcare in the US seems unpredictable or at least your own experience of it comes across to me as if your surviving body is in the hands of a battle field medical squadron. A dramatic one.

Are you surrounded by friends  over there at the moment ?
    Is there anything we can do, any help we can bring you materially or otherwise ? Don’t be shy to ask.

I take your pains into the Heart and hold You there too that you may heal promptly from all you need to heal .

With Love for you
    Courage

🙏 🧡 🙏

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 7c882710

I made this reel yesterday with my photography.
    Its called «  Walking amongst the Clouds « 
    Hope you can view it. May it bring some peace to you 🙏

https://www.facebook.com/reel/812413853724931?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:38 am

It's CRAZY in here. Sabotage at every corner! I am paralyzed frrom the waist on down. They gave me a different wheel chair today. The only friend I have is the nightshift guy and a new room mate. I wish I was back at the hospital. They keep my butthole bruised up alomh with my tail nome.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:52 am

Morpheus wrote:It's CRAZY in here. Sabotage at every corner! I am paralyzed frrom the waist on down. They gave me a different wheel chair today. The only friend I have is the nightshift guy and a new room mate. I wish I was back at the hospital. They keep my butthole bruised up alomh with my tail nome.
    Lionhawk, I second Mudra's post. I'm especially horrified by your last post. The paralysis and bad-eyesight are ominous. Is this permanent?? Is there a possibility of some sort of recovery from most of your difficulties?? Is there another facility you can be transferred to?? What about proper long term care at home or in a facility?? This all sounds devastatingly bad. I don't know what to say or do. You mentioned that the Darkside isn't done with you. I've been claiming that Bad Things have been done to me for years (as you well know). But what if an Ancient Artificial Intelligence Control System has run everything for at least 700,000 years?? You posted years ago, that a Reptilian Queen has run this Solar System for at least 700,000 years. But what if the Reptilian Queen is a Robotic-Front for Artificial Intelligence?? The theory is that All Religions, Governments, Aristocracies, Corporations, and Factions are run by this Hypothetical Matrix. What if the Reprehensible is Essential?? This sort of thing scares the hell out of me. Namaste.

mudra likes this post

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:39 pm