tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:18 am

Ashera wrote:You are proud because you are illiterate and have no idea Mudra!

Europa is an imbecile!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 1358

Well I must admit I didn't know that video you posted Ashera nor am I learned in German. 
    Would you tell us what its all about ? I understood its about two royal children.
    And who created  that lovely piece of music ? 
    Thanks.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:42 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Daener31

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 1200px-Stone_of_Destiny%2C_Hill_of_Tara
    This pillar is called Liar Fail in Gaelic, Saxum Fatale in Latin

I had this music in my ears when we went there in deepest fog and twilight...
    Imbolc 2001

...and exacty this excursion was our "out!" in Ireland.

Last edited by Ashera on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:30 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Scree143
    (Wiebke was jealous and certainly had liked to see us in slavery... of Imbolc she had no idea then at all... in what was happening at Lionbridge she was not really intested, anyway disliking what they did to us, supported by the Job Agency.

Right from the start my Dr.-title was a thorn in the eye of the Federal Agency, and in 2007 I saw myself forced to top all that! The effect was an increasing public landlord involvement, even affecting the social service - with the idea to increasingly incapiciate me to get me under public control and surveillance...)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:57 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Snaps171
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:01 am

This is for you my dearest Mudra!

Okay, here I go again...This song says it all for me.

Recently I mentioned that I would write about my experience with Billy Meier. I have written it before but I didn't write on how this fits in the big story of how I got to a certain place, and how it ties to Brook.

Back in 2001, there was a hick-up with the US economy. Sea Ray had a lay-off. I requested to be laid off. After all, I averaged 65 hours per week and I needed to take a big break as I was burned out. It was August and I decided to move up to Lake George in Florida. A Campground known as Harley Paiutes Campground and was 2 miles north of Lake George, right on the St. John's River.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Pictur12

To make a long story short, I bought a used Holiday Rambler and set up camp. I loved fishing and I was now in fishing Heaven. The Bass Capital of the world. Within a year I was working there on a part-time basis. Made enough money to cover my lot rent and my small bills. Then the management had a falling out and I ended up working full-time. Full-on groundskeeper, bait shop attendant, maintenance guy. Almost started a bass fish guide business. I mowed 12 acres every few days. You could hear the grass growing, it was that fast.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Harryf11

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Pictur14

Then one day on a Friday, I finished work and went home. I was tired from the day's workload. I even went to bed at 10:00 P.M. I was pooped. So I'm sleeping the night away. At about 3:00 A.M. I had a dream. But something was different about the dream as I was consciously awake. I open my eyes for a second and saw the time was just after three and then closed my eyes and went back into the dream. I was in an old-time farmhouse. Sitting in an old wooden chair in the living room section. This section also encompassed the kitchen. 10'x20'. It was like you took a double-wide and split in half where you had sleeping quarters on one side and the living quarters on the other. Things were everywhere scattered about.

So here comes Billy Meier out of the sleeping area. He sees me sitting there and he says to me that I am going to have a test. Test? He then pulls a table near me, like in the middle of the living area but more so from the kitchen. Plus he had both his arms, had a red flannel shirt on with plaid stripes on it. So I am sitting there and he's like organizing something on the table. I'm thinking he is prepping the test. So by this time, I'm really getting really curious as to what kind of test is this going to be? Multiple choice, trick questions, etc. So now I stand up and was trying to take a peek as to what he was doing on the table. The lighting was very poor as well. Like one 40 watt bulb that lit the whole area. The sleeping quarter section was very dark, almost black. The doorway to those quarters was like in the middle of the room I was in. Living and kitchen. There was no door, just an opening where a door could be installed. There was no idle conversation either.

So as I'm standing there, he says, are you ready? I said, okay. He says, here's the test. By this time my brain is swirling as to what is coming next. He says, show me the God's spark within you. So I reached with my hands above my heart like you would be taking a shirt off starting at the top. I made this motion. When I did, there was this golden, white light that came out and flashed in the room. It was at that time I saw 3 small figures who were on both sides, one on one side and two on the other side of that door opening, quickly shirted into the sleeping quarters. I don't know if they were cloaked or what, because I didn't see them there even with the low light before this test. They were wearing black cloaks with hoods over their heads. They stood between 3' and no more than 3.5'. They moved so fast that I couldn't get an exact read on them. Plus the flash of light that came out was also blinding. They never did come out. Billy says, "The test is over and I will tell the Pleiadian Council of the results." Then everything went black.

A few seconds in, I realized I was on my way back. I could sense it. Then everything stopped all of a sudden. These 3 beings showed up from behind me. One telepathically said, "We want to show you something." It was like I was standing 90 degrees to my left of facing them. The next I know I see about 4' in front of me an object of light. It was similar to a mountain range. It had a base about 3' in diameter but was like a base of a mountain as the bottom edge was not perfectly circular. It was a combination of jagged but a soft type of jaggedness. The base rose up about 10" and these little type mountains of various heights rose up from the base. The thing is it moved like it had mobility and different color rays would rise up and then down. It was beautiful to see and watch. The rays were white, blue, pink, and green. Also some yellows and reds but they weren't the dominant colors. White was the most dominant color. Anyhow, I replied with, "That's cool." Then they left. And I came back and opened my eyes.

When I did, it was still just after 3 A.M. Got up and took a leak, and went back to bed. Then I awoke at 10:00 A.M. Got up and went to take another leak. Then turned to the right to wash my hands. I looked into the mirror and was shocked by what I saw. My eyes were black like I had been in a bar fight. I became worried as I had to be back to work on Monday. Hoping these black eyes would not be there by that time. I then went and made a big pot of coffee and fired up my computer.

I asked myself, what happened last night? What would cause my eyes to turn black like that? Something happened. It was not your usual dream. Plus the fact, it never happened before. So I got online and searched for any possibility for 4 hours. Then for no apparent reason, the ticker in my mind said, "Flower of Life." What the hell is that I pondered? So I punched it into the search bar and found a crop circle.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Fol11

The crop circle then hit me energetically and then I knew what I had witnessed. Then I saw this cat called, Drunvalo Melchizedek, went to his site and got bombarded with energy full of deceit. I can't stand his energy to this very day. He is in it for the money! Selling it at every turn and folks are so blinded by his material that it is even scary for me to watch. Unbelievable!

So at this time, I filed this all away. Went back to work on Monday and my black eyes had gone away. At the time I didn't even think that this Flower of Life experience would come up again in the future. But it did. There were some Universal lessons coming my way in the future.

So I went on, doing the do, with actual casework in this paranormal world we live in. Dec. 3, 2005, came and went and now I am at the PA-1 forum in late September 2009. I ended up making a friend with a woman there and she and I worked on a couple of projects together. She did a scan on me and found out that I had the Flower of Life embedded in my aura. Oh Boy! I pegged the name, "Holder of the Flower of Life. I didn't know how else to describe what I was doing with it? But I came to realize that my Goblin buddies, that's what I call them, were the ones that put it there. I also found out that a handful of people have gotten a quick glimpse of them in the world. But no one in that handful has had an interaction with them on this level that I know of. So then I had to ask that dumb question, why me?

More session work... Remember I pegged the phrase, "Holder?" That turned out to be the right term. This is what I learned... The FOL is alive and has a consciousness. It is also very powerful. Brought into existence by the Prime Creator. A gift to the Universe. One of the things it promotes is the Creation of Life. It is made of pure love. It is sentient. A being. There is not just one either. There are many that are scattered throughout the Creator's Garden. And they are all different, having their own uniqueness. This makes sense when you take into account the variety of life that is out there. I also learned that this FOL had a purpose to be placed in my aura. It was due to the love I had for Gaia.

Back before the Dec. 3, 2005 event, I would spend time in my sanctuary. My sanctuary is located in Delphi, Greece. As I have also let it be known, the hawk, in Lionhawk, her name is Delphi. The cougar's name is Pinnacus. Both have Greek names. These are just two of my 7 guides. I'm sure this will ring bells with some of you. Going back... I never gave it a second thought. They told me their names and I was cool with that. My sanctuary is below ground. A small cavern with water going through it as in a small stream. The water comes in and there is a small waterfall that feeds a small pool and then runs out and disappears underground. Same with it coming in. Right at where the pool is, there is also a small wooden bridge that crosses over this stream. The water is crystal clear. Pinnacus is always laying down by the pool. Same with Delphi. She has a wooden perch. There is another cavern connected to the main cavern and that is where my Mongolian Warrior stays. He is not very sociable. He does a lot of grunting. The Shaman and the medicine woman sit with their backs to a parallel path that leads to a dark tunnel. That tunnel leads to where the Oracle and the Priestesses stayed, underground. Gaia was the only one that came out of the tunnel and would sit on a wooden bench very close to where the Medicine woman and the Shaman sat. At that time she looked near death. Because of this, Dec 3rd became history. Okay, let's fast forward to the days of PA-1. 2010, soon after Bill and Kerry's divorce. Around June. Brook and I had been together for maybe three months. One day I return to my sanctuary and Gaia also paid a visit. She looked so much better. Gaia is what you would call a handsome woman. Anyways, in that session, I gave her the FOL. A transfer if you will. She was the one that the FOL was seeking and I was just the holder. The FOL knew my connection with her. And that answered the "why me" question. I didn't know or had researched this place called Delphi till last week. Where I mentioned the priestesses in this paragraph is what I learned last week. Beren mentioned this to me as far as Delphi and what it was all about. I learned that the Priestesses worshipped Gaia. I had no knowledge of this way before. But now it makes all the sense in the world to me now. Delphi the hawk. Being a holder of the FOL. The priestesses worshipping her.

But before I forget, before all this went down, still at PA-1, I decided to deploy this FOL to see what it could do. The FOL agreed to do this together. Now we are in the 5th dimension. I asked if it could send out a pulse of Love throughout the Universe? The new friend was there as well. She was my witness. The FOL deployed and a pulse of white and pink burst out in every direction. It was a joyous thing to behold. Plus this blissful feeling.

We were about to return, and then about 300 Reptilians showed up. King Anu was pissed. I think that is what he goes by. Not exactly sure. But anyways he sent 300 to investigate what had just happened. They had all kinds of scanning equipment and came up empty. But he was adamant about it and they continued with their search. Since we were in the 5th, they couldn't see us. Then I went to a Reptilian right below his feet and tickled him. He sort of went nuts for a few seconds. He couldn't see a thing and that spooked him. My lady friend was shocked as her eyes popped out of her head.

As to a reward, I did get one. My Holder position got promoted. Instead of being able to hold one FOL, I have now been promoted to hold about 30 FOLs. No vacation though!  Crazy Happy

So there you go Mudra! Sent with Love and I think with better detail and more dots connected than my last few attempts.

Hadriel

P.S. Brook was also a holder of the FOL. She was born with it, but never deployed it or connected with it in this lifetime. But back in the day, she was a healer and more than likely used it then.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:37 am

All my social discomfort led to my interest in shamanic and liminal phenomena, and a "girlish" way never was really documented, even if traceable for the "völva complex"...

Annoying and rather hindering were the "social prognoses" that were carried after me like dung buckets since my youth, mainly based on gossip and hearsay. To defeat all this I decided after the Heligoland expedition in 2005 (CAT 1) to start with psychoanalysis to put an individual diagnosis against it - peaking in a not expected diagnosis of exclusion in 2009.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Match_10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Dd8bea591352d6e1bfa6ceb995721cea

I bet that already now alone the phone costs exceed the sum in question. It is a strategy that ends in "informal slavery" based on civil law, glueing debts to your heels you never had an idea of...

I apply IPM (Inversive Reciprocal Project Management), hoping for a cost explosion that kills them.

Hymn of the Gorean Black Caste
    I had been kajira of Shade the Assassin a while
    and so I came in conact with Panthers and Talunas
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:50 am

In Lower Saxony (...) a ship-shaped Stone Age rock monument
    (probably errected between 4000 - 3000 BC) can be visited where a certain rock attracts
    particular attention. It lies on another stone table and is obviously processed in a special
    manner. Departing from an almost flat and round rock of about 1,50 m in diameter, the
    ancient artists/explorers created a broken shape by removing two triangular rock pieces from
    the left and the right side (see below) of the structure. This way they got two similar shaped
    halfs that they provided with drill holes, one hole in the “above” half, and two holes in the
    “below” half.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Scree144

The whole structure is suggestive of the stool of Pythia; from her is said that she sat on a
    three-legged stool (a bronze tripod) above an abyss in order to get in trance and to
    contemplate about present, past and future. Pythia bridged the abyss with her body and soul
    and connected the separate halfs during her altered states of consciousness. Thus she
    included the third or the middle that is separated or excluded in normal or every day life, this
    is: it has no function in a “normal” and abstinent top-down order.

In general the Pythia is seen as the cardinal priestess at Apollo's oracle in Delphi. But the
    name Pythia comes from Python, this is the dragon that was slain by Apollo, and this gives
    strong evidence that the Pythia originally was an office originating in the cult of Gaia (earth).
    Python's death at the hand of Apollo then symbolized a change in oracles at Delphi. This is,
    she developed into a vehicle of Apollo's will to be known to those on earth (usually read as
    „what his [Apollo’s] will is”).
    The Pythia sat in the adytum, the inner or sacred chamber of Apollo's temple.

Some mythic traditions say that Pythia's trance was induced by vapors from a chasm below
    the temple (the abyss), or from chewing “laurel” leaves. Functioning as a middleman, a priest
    would interpret the Pythia's response for the questioner.
    The “Homeric Hymn to Pythian Aopllo” is an excellent source for the story of Apollo founding
    the temple at Delphi “anew” and his intention to
    “welcome the tribes of mankind who gather here, and tell them most important of all, what
    will is” but it makes no mention of the Pythia.

Theognis is the first to mention the Pythia, and the second is Aeschylus in his play
    “Eumenides”. The first two lines of Eumenides open with the prophetess’s reference to Gaia
    as the original god of the temple at Delphi.
    It seems that the Wildeshausen structure may have had a similar meaning.

A more recent variation of the theme can be visited in Ireland, near Newgrange. Here the
    three “principles” are worked out as carved spirals.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Scree145

The asymmetry of the complete structure is obvious. While the “right” sub-structure looks
    harmonious and symmetric, the left spiral looks added or attached - as if it would not belong
    to the spiral eight on the right side. It apparently disturbs the functional elegance of an
    eternal - or tautological - system consisting of two basic symmetric “principles”, where the
    third appears as excluded. But not only that: a closer look shows that the singular spiral on
    the left side feeds or is feeded by the eight structure on the right with some kind of “energy”
    that is represented as two lines that lead to the in each case other structure.

A Swedish rock painting (near Bradstad) shows some hour-glass-like signs, one cardinal with
    a cloumn of points. It seems likely that something was counted here, perhaps months, years,
    goods, humans and/or stars. The hour glass is the archetype of the rune “mannaz”,
    connected to Mannus, who was seen as the watcher of heaven’s gate.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Scree146

The basic Runic term of mannaz or Mannus is “ma”, this is “measure”,
    derived from IndoEuropean “mn-s” or “men” with the meaning “to think something over”,
    to imagine, to think bright. The term “ma” is also related to the Irish-Celtic god Mananan Mac Lir,
    god of the sea and the dead, who indeed represented the heavenly waters and the moon as the place of the
    dead. But it is also said that he brought the drowned ones to the blissful island. The surf
    waves were called “horses of Mac Lir”. His relation to death and rebirth is further expressed
    by the magical food of his ever refilling moon kettle, giving immortality and invisibility to the gods.

- The Narrative Quantum –
    Unfinished Manuscript (2005)

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is
    indistinguishable from magic”
    Sir Arthur C. Clarke
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:12 am

I could not work out all this further, the social terror became massively already (the "Hauser Case") and early in 2006 I started psychoanalysis - also in some way a late effect of the Ireland disturbances...

And then in 2008 the terror started... no chance to work my experiences into the text - I had lost my home.

But at least to my cognitive universe of discourse a connection of Tara and the broken shape was obvious...

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Fight-10
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:33 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:That's because you have tripped over your own questions, OXY. Surprised Here's where you have tripped. Artemis can apply to females and males. It seems to be the assumption that anyone named Artemis is always female. That is why the equation you assume is wrong. Isis and Artemis are two different people. Ptah had Isis thrown into the snake pit. Thoth handled the science and the technology and combined it with sorcery. One smart dickhead! Remember this?

Be patient! The answers are coming! Also, there is a gold nugget for you in the Pleiadian video I posted just a few posts ago. Surprised you missed it.

Lionhawk wrote:Oxy, please repost what you just took down! Not just for the content of the post, but also to hear Brook's voice once again. That was a damn good post too! You taking it down, felt like you cut me! And I could have answered some of those questions.
    Lionhawk, that post contained a lot of material I usually slip into my USSS thread without making a big-deal about it. I simply don't know what I'm really dealing with. I sometimes feel as if I don't want to believe anything anymore. I attempted to fight in the Info-War and got my butt kicked bigtime. I've been listening to an online-show which was Pro-Trump but has morphed rather quickly into Pro-Nazi and I'm certainly not a fan of either. I never know who controls who. I never know who lies and who tells the truth. How do we really know anything significant regarding politics, religion, business, history, and the otherworldly (for starters). Everyone seems to be a front for someone and/or something sinister. Who knows what kind of a Past-Life @$$hole I might've been in ancient Orion, Mars, Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome, and so on?? I don't seem to be able to get a straight-answer out of anyone. WTF?? I'm repeating that I'm reduced to Religious and Political Science-Fiction which mostly offends everyone in different ways!! I'm almost to the point of siding with absolutely No-One. Not Even Myself. This post is quite old and includes a lot more than Brook's material.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 0403120017
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 607px-Coat_of_Arms_of_The_City_of_London_svg
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Mary-Ark-of-the-Covenant-500x500
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Taxadisers.coatofarms
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Arms-westminster-lb

What if the Ark of the Covenant is really about the "Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World"?? What if the "Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World" was one of three archangels?? What if all of the Messianic-Precursors such as Mithras were really afterglows of the "Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World"?? What if the Historical-Jesus Story is a "Johnny Come Lately" version of the "Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World"?? What if Lucifer = King of Babylon = Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World = the Missing Angel in the Center of the Ark of the Covenant?? What if the remaining two archangels ruled the world jointly until around 800 A.D.?? The Ancient Egyptian Deity hinted-at some sort of a Major-Split around that time (if I remember correctly). What if the Original Creator of Humanity was Lucifer?? What if that creation was destroyed (including the Creator)?? What if Michael was the Re-Creator of Humanity?? What if Christ = Archangel?? What if Christ = Archangel #1?? What if Antichrist = Archangel #2?? What if Lucifer = the Gnome in George Zebrowski's Short-Story Heathen God?? Ever heard of the Human (G)nome Project??!! What if Lucifer = Gnome = O.H. Krlll?? What if the King of Babylon in Isaiah 14 refers to the King of Atlantis many centuries prior to the time of the Historical-Isaiah?? I continue to think that we're dealing with three Power-Struggling Archangels in this Solar System. There may be a BIG "G" GOD beyond this solar system -- but I doubt that they are directly active within this particular solar system. What if Lucifer = Jupiter Jones?? I don't think we have any accurate idea of who we really are -- or regarding the true nature of the universe (or even the solar system). We might all be in for some very rude awakenings. Just don't wake-up on the wrong side of the bed -- even if it turns out that we've been sleeping with the devil for thousands of years.

I'm going to go way, way, way, way out on a broken limb with the following speculation -- and I don't know where to begin or end -- because it is insanely farfetched speculation. It has to do with Michael, Lilith, the Creation of Some Version of Humanoid Beings -- the writing of certain books of the Bible -- and the War in Heaven. Should the Song of Solomon really have been named the Song of Lilith?? What if someone told you that you were Michael, Lilith, Isis, and Cleopatra (among others) -- that you created some version of humanity -- and that you wrote five books of the Bible?? I suspect that someone has been playing massive mind-games with me -- but there have been various hints from various sources, that some or all of the above might be true for me on a soul-basis. I realize this qualifies me many times over for that secret mental institution -- but I am quite sober and reasonable -- although being this far down the rabbit-hole makes life completely insane 24/7 -- which is why I just whisper and whimper on this thread -- and why I honestly keep trying to remain silent and contrite. I'm sure there are those who sincerely hope that I shut-up -- so they don't have to shut me up -- and I'm NOT kidding. On the other hand -- back-channel communication might be sort of a safety-valve. What if Lilith wrote the Song of Solomon, Psalms, Proverbs, Isaiah, and at least one of the Gospels (or at least the teachings contained within the Gospels)?? What if Solomon was Sol-Amen-Ra?? What if the Queen of Sheba was Lilith?? The Exodus and the Reigns of King David and King Solomon are VERY Interesting!! Especially Behind the Scenes!! Remember that strange message I posted a few years ago?? I received the following message (unedited) under VERY Strange Circumstances:

You were Incarnate 2000 Years ago and let Us also say that You brought the Prime Creator's Message to the People (Big "G"). After You had been exiled to the far east in those times - A Usurper (Jesus Cesarian) was set up to draw others away from Your Message and to corrupt It. 300 Years Later - The Council of Nicea was convened by a Roman Emperor (Constantine) to reduce the understandings You'd brought to the People - From approximately 37 Books down to 5. Under the Tutelage of these Controller's - Classical Christian Religion was enacted and forced upon the People over the next 1700 Years...The True Teachings of Yeshua are being held in the Vatican Archives so that They can remain on Top as Controllers (See Stigmata: We need no Men or Buildings to reach the Prime Creator was the Thrust of the Teachings kept secret - The Path within). Does this then mean that the Man  that originally brought the Message was trying to deceive Us? Or is It rather that the Controller's perverted the Understandings that You'd brought Us previously on Purpose? Simply put - I would say - The Later...This is the Crux and one They have worked hard to convolute...

What do you think about such a thing?? I did NOT make this up!! I found it in my word-processor!! I just stumbled upon it -- and I could've easily missed it!! If true, I'm suspecting 5 Old-Testament Books and a 32 Book Old-Testament Commentary. The Ancient Egyptian Deity called me Michael -- but I have NO Idea whether there is any substance to that, or not. I've simply used various messages, suggestions, and sources as conceptual-crutches for modeling the unknowable. I'm NOT going to spell this out -- but I could go into a lot more detail. Let's just say that I don't really care one way or the other. It honestly makes very little difference to me. In fact, it could be a VERY bad thing if it were true. I honestly have NO Idea who I might really be on a soul-basis -- and I'm NOT going to try very hard to find out!! My concern is how to help make things work correctly and properly in this solar system -- and possibly beyond -- and this seems to presently be an impossible dream. Here are some interesting posts by Brook and Lionhawk on the first 'Red Pill' thread. They are sequential, but might be separated by dozens of posts. They should write a book together. Siriusly.

Brook: "For those of you afraid to take the red pill...you might want to stop reading and participating in this thread now... as I've found from personal experience, that it will activate within you, if you let it...certain "knowings” that will surface at any given time. And in that knowledge, you may find it will not be everything you wanted to know. But then again remember...the truth will set you free. And in knowing the truth...remember you have free will...and can make choices accordingly.

That being said, I will start by recommending a thread that was started by Orthodoxymoron, who I might add was brilliant in his deduction from AV1, and as it progressed I believe it brought to light some things that will stimulate your way of thinking about the “Egyptian” folklore of the “gods” they worshiped, and the symbols now being currently used in the Illuminati scheme of things.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=aman

Some would think that it is not necessary to delve into the past, as one member had mentioned. However to understand what might possible be the truth to much of what we deal with today..the symbolism in our faces daily if you look around.... It might be good to know what it all means...in the face of taking the red pill that is.

If you dig deep enough you might even see where our own DNA may possibly have been tampered with, and fragmented our sense of self and way of life as we know it now.

So I'd like to continue where some of the key points that triggered in me some “knowing” and see what input you all may have in these aspects of history and how it might have an effect on how we live today in the shadow of some of the great secrets that still to this day haunt us and most likely won't ever be known until we reach ascension and see the truth...or then again...you can take the red pill and dive in...see what you come up with …

so lets start off with one of the posts from that thread and look at Ptah....

Ptah

The origin of Ptah's name is unclear, though some believe it to mean 'opener' or 'sculptor'. As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stone cutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen.

It was believed that Ptah created the heavens and the earth.

Ptah created the giant metal plate that was believed to be the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky, he also created the struts that upheld it. He created the universe by speaking words through his Tongue (linked to the god Thoth) and by thoughts coming from his Heart.

There came into being as the heart and there came into being as the tongue ...The mighty Great One is Ptah, who transmitted life to all gods, as well as to their kas... Thus it happened that the heart and tongue gained control over every other member of the body, by teaching that he, Ptah... is in every body and in every mouth of all gods, all men,and every thing that lives, by thinking and commanding everything that he wishes.

Thus the ka-spirits were made... by this speech... Thus were made all work and all crafts, the action of the arms, the movement of the legs, and the activity of every member, in conformance with this command which the heart thought, which came forth through the tongue, and which gives value to everything.

Ptah was a creator god, the third highest god in Egypt. He was the god presiding over the Second Egyptian month. From a local god of craftsmen to the deity who crafted the universe and the other deities, Ptah was only overshadowed by the sun god Ra, and the hidden god Amen. He fashioned the universe through words of power and by thought, as well as creating different parts by hand. He helped the dead on their travels through the afterlife, allowing them to transform into his divine figure, or by building the boats on which they could travel. He was the one who allowed the dead to be like the living after death

Sounds like a pretty powerful guy to me...in all of this legend and metaphor.

As one member brought to my attention in post number 277
    http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=220944&postcount=277

What did the Masons know? It is clearly worship of Ptah....but was he really such a good “God”? He is clearly worshiped in Egyptian folklore as a “God of Creation” ….stressing the word “creation”....what exactly did he create that should be worshiped in such “glory” for the Masons to revere? Then you clearly have a statue of Ptah with scales...

And what about the Merkaba.....

Mer... meant a kind of light that rotated within itself

Ka ....meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit

Ba.... meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds

And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another.....

Then you have Thoth...that's one for the records.....and if you read the Emerald Tablets...you see sparks of truth....also sparks of manipulation to a way of thinking that sounds very much like much of the “new wave” line of hypnosis....not to say there is not truth there...but in reading the Emerald tablets that are published....you might find yourself getting a slight to moderate headache....triggering something of a remembrance....or could it be a trigger to forget.....but of what? It certainly triggered me....and opened up a flood gate of things that seemed to fit into a neat little conspiracy in and of itself. More questions then answers from the Egyptian “history” that we seem to get. There are still many “secrets” out there left to be uncovered...and on a global scale, I think if enough people got “triggered” in their own “knowing” of what the truth is...it may just astound you...and set the history books a blaze.

So for now have a look at some of the information on that thread..and soon enough I will add more. I really wish ODM was here to add...as he was very in tune with it..but we all have a past here to look at the truth. And many of you hold a “key” of knowing...so let the triggers begin. Namaste."

lindabaker: "Lionhawk: Forgive me if I am repeating a question that has been asked of you in previous forums. Tell us how you know all of this very interesting information, if you don't mind doing so. Are you an immortal who can remember a lot, or are you someone who has access to historical records previously unknown to most earth people? If the discs are not gold, what is their composition? By duplicates, do you mean discs that also work, kind of like burning another music cd? Why do the discs I see in my dreams look to be the size of large oranges? When will the information on the discs be revealed, and by whom, and where? What will the reaction be, do you think? Which Star family are you aligned with? Is your alignment with the Christ Energy, and if not, which alignment best describes your position?"

Lionhawk: "Calling me out, eh? No worries. When I look back on Av1 and Av2, I guess what I got hammered with most was where did I get my training. Simply because I think I scared some individuals with what I had revealed. How was I able to penetrate the secrets of those who had hidden agendas that participated on those forums? I never did answer the question simply because I felt it was a trap to do so. Plus, they wouldn't understand the answer even if I gave it to them. All I can say is I am who I am because I chose to be. Now that might sound like an egotistical statement, but without my ego I would be a blank. I am like the many who seek the real truth and will expose it when everything is in such alignment to do so. I also use what is in my toolbox by that I mean what spiritual tools I do have. Copy and paste is not a spiritual tool.

Where I get my information in regards to Egypt is not from the Internet. It is so packed full of lies, that if I did use that information, I would be caught red handed in seconds and probably burned at a stake somewhere.

Let me just say that I am from the Orion sector. My star lineage is the Family of An. Pronounced "on." It is the middle Star of Orion's Belt. EL-AN-RA. I am an Angelic in the Warrior Cast from that sector. Mother Mary, as far as lineages go, is my Mother. She has many sons and daughters and I am simply one of them. She informed me of this 2 years ago at my house in Florida in the kitchen. She said I was one of her Royal sons and wondered what had happened to me. I also know as of this moment why she stated that. Till very recently, her visit troubled me and I couldn't figure out why. Then she visited me once again and it was a very sad visit, as she had apparently gone to find out what had happened to me and why I was off her radar for so long, after her first visit. It all fits now as I have so much recall as to what had occurred and why she said what she said. Yes, Jesus is my brother. I am very proud to have a brother who has accomplished so much and who continues to serve in his present capacity. He is one of the commanders of the real Galactic Federation. Also let us not confuse him with a replica provided by the darkside called Lord Sananda, who serves as their version of Jesus of their copy and pasted Galactic Federation. You know the one where all the channeled messages come from.

How this recall occurred, is also an interesting story. As it turns out I had done it to myself and did such a good job at it. Somewhere, I had taken half of myself and gave it amnesia. There was a very important reason to do so. Reminds me of Claudia Black that did something similar to serve on a mission on the SG-1 series. Don't remember the episode. Of course there was a trigger word that would snap me out of it. That word was spoken to me on February 11th of this year by my mate. Everything changed at that moment. It was my name back in those Egyptian days. Mind you I didn't say I was Egyptian.

In any regard, I discovered that I had married into the Feline Race. That's how I ended up and why I have a current affiliation with them in the present. The marriage came about from two life streams from two separate countries, where both got involved with each other because of these discs. That involvement grew and became a sacred union as in such a way that had never been experienced before on the Earth. It was so profound as that sacred union also represented the unconditional love they had for each other and for the entire Earth and all of her people to such an extent that the Creator took notice and said that this sacred union would be used as a template in this Universe to go by in terms of unconditional love. This was a wonderful occasion where the Mother Mary linage and the Feline lineage came together in oneness. It was also sounded across the Universe so it is well known by other races as well. So if there is anyone out there who has any doubts as to what I have thus far written, feel free to get off your chair and find the answers. If you are all that connected to these other races that is.

These two life streams were obviously killed by the corrupt Draconian figure heads of those distant times in Egypt. Not necessarily for what they did to create a new universal template, but for defying the power elite's will. If they could not use you, consider yourself dead. That thought pattern still exists today. But when it all went down, these Bastards found out that they couldn't use everybody.

In the present, I am now living with a whole remembered heart. I am fully activated in the physical. I pay attention to many things now that I use to take for granted. For instance two butterflies flying through the air at incredible speeds, never extending more than a few inches from each other as they are flying through an area full of birds and predatory insects, celebrating their union with each other in flight. Also no fear. The one I married back then is the one I am with now. We are still married as we never allowed our love to be compromised by anyone or anything, even though they may have killed us at different times. William Wallace you say.....or did I say that? hahahhahhaa!!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 200px-MacDougall_of_MacDougall_arms.svg

The above Coat of Arms is where the trail jumped from Egypt to Scotland. Talk about triggers from Egypt. And you may wonder how it has anything to do with William Wallace. To be brief, these two love birds incarnated into this time line. My name was Alexander MacDougall and although I was married and had a castle, I also had a mistress, hidden in the hillside. This mistress was my sacred love. Her name was Isadora and she originated from Norway. She was murdered by some reptilian thugs. 4 of them attacked her while on route to help my son, John. Thus, her death started my new career in head loping. Talk about getting on a Karmic bicycle. I was also allied at this time with William Wallace against Robert the Brus. Also notice in the coats of arms, the lions and the ships. In other coat of arms you will also find the dragons. Again, it comes down to the conflict of the lions vs. the dragons.

Not to get out of topic here, but this thread is also about triggers. And if you were to look in your present life in the past, you will see things that came up and said here I am for a split second. As in how you might be drawn to an image or something that was said that ringed something within you. All these little rings bounced around for years and I never found an explanation for them until Feb. 11th 2010. All these little reminders fell into place. The little things that made you curious in that moment that you couldn't explain as to why it rang something inside you. Like maybe why you might had a curiosity about a certain figure in history but couldn't explain it.

All I can say is that I had thought my life to have been blessed before and now I look upon it as miraculous. It has taken a lot of inner work to get here but it has been worth it. Granted the inner work never seems to stop but I can relax a little bit now as I know things will be slightly easier. If you do the work you will find that your story is an amazing one. Also make note that I am not trying to put myself on any kind of stage here. I am just sharing it and I left a lot out. So for the ones that might have pithy comments, spare me. It isn't because I am the one who is insecure. I say what I just said so that I don't have to deal with your insecurities and I am sure there are others out there who are sick of that old record as well. I think we should spend more time celebrating those who are getting there instead of the bashing from those who are either jealous or just lack, period. You have to earn it, for yourself.

So I leave this here. I hope I answered more than you questioned Linda."

orthodoxymoron: "Wow Lionhawk! Your posts always floor me! Can you tell me if Reptilian Beings have Human Souls? OR -- do Human Beings have Reptilian Souls? Are we all Human/Reptilian Hybrids --- with various percentage differentials? Are Greys really Reptilians? Do Humans, Reptilians, and Greys have more in common than we think? Is most of this madness homegrown --- going back thousands of years --- right here on Earth --- mostly in North Africa and the Southwestern United States? Is the U.S. really the 'Head of the Snake'? Do the Underground Bases and the City States constitute the Biblical Babylon? Is Lucifer the Whore of Babylon? 'What fate Omoroca?' (Stargate SG-1 'Fire and Water') Nuff said!"

Lionhawk: "There he is! Good to see you old friend! Always wondered where you went. I know many disappeared for awhile and justly so. Often thought as to what you found in your digging of the truth. You have been missed. Again, great to see you once again.  

As far as flooring you, I will humbly take that as a compliment. But I'm not out here trying to floor anyone. Personally I think we are all basically truth seekers and we all have an individual way about going about it. Of course the cheap version of the truth is the copy and pasted version. Using only materials that someone researched and wrote out without doing any footwork to support their point of view.

The better version is finding an idea and pursuing it and then write down what you found. The process of proving it out in real time. How many books have we read where someone just took pieces of information and just pieced a book together? Without any experience being applied or melded in the book. Originality is the best way to go about sharing ideas and working out the puzzles that comprise the truth.

As to your questions, I will say I am no expert or an authority of other factions soul make ups. In my opinion however, I think the soul is of the same stuff across the board and it is whether how much light is allowed to shine by the free will of that soul or the choices that soul has made, regardless of the species it represents. Or the polarity.

What is most disturbing is how these Dracs have cheated DEATH. Most systems that I am aware of have a death cycle or a transition cycle. Usually there is a station where the soul goes back to and gets debriefed and adjustments are made and new lessons are given and the soul starts again on another quest. These Dracs have found a way to by pass that and have their own place or station as it were, to re spawn with full memory of who or what they were previously. In part, the technology in Egypt was used to do this. Now I also know there are other aliens who have done this but most of them know of a higher consciousness is present and honor the processes in an alignment with a God presence. The Dracs only honor their own presence. Everything and every life form is considered below them. So when I hear that there are good reptilians out there, I always end up asking where.

The greys are even a mystery. I think the government has a limited view point on them as well. Simply because they want to compartmentalize these beings. From what I have gathered, there are at least 20 species of this form out there. Not just the 4 types that have been revealed by government sources.

I have already given you in the past what has happened to Lucifer. That wasn't something made up. It also hasn't changed as to what he chose for himself. It's a done deal. One that I was allowed to witness. That event just amazed me as to the Creator's level of grace that he/she exercises. It is unlimited. It also showed me how deep the Creator's love goes for all of his/her creations no matter what they have experienced in this Universe, good or bad. No matter what polarity or frequency, these souls have chosen to experience.

This thread is a prime example of what I have mentioned in the above. Or the contents there of. And please don't feel like I dissed you by not answering all of your questions as some of those questions could apply in another thread and not here. I say that out of respect for what Brook is trying to accomplish in this thread.

Glad you are here ODM!"

Brook: "....spreading light on "dark secrets" is what I plan on doing with this post. You will not find this information in history books, or on the internet in the form of revealed "secrets" of the PTB. Some light has been shed on speculation of such...but the true nature of exactly what happened has virtually been erased....as was the continent of Atlantis, and Lumaria. All that is left is what some might tap into, and how much of that was filtered? Oh for sure there is truth in many of the stories of these kinds....and the puzzle is being slowly put together. So I will provide a piece of that puzzle here now. The role played by some key characters...and what the truth is about the story's they put forth...to get you to believe in something quite different.

One small but rather important piece that only the players themselves would be able to share...but as of yet have not....mainly because...the lies have overshadowed the truth. I have tapped into that truth.....and as such would be labeled a "loon" by the very ones that would see this story remain undiscovered. And for a very long time, I was afraid to share this....for the reason of safety...a fear program.......and because my emotional body was not ready to deal with such exposure, and the nature of the very concepts it surrounds. I have since overcome that emotion...and can now share what it is I have to reveal.....a small portion of the truth that you all have the right to know. And the role of the "players"...and where they stood in all of this.

So lets start with some "key" players.....

Thoth...lineage..pure reptilian...Annunaki

Ptah...lineage...pure reptilian...Annunaki

Osiris....lineage....hybrid....Annunaki, feline....of the "royal" bloodline, earth based

Set...lineage....hybrid....annunaki, feline....of the "royal" bloodline, earth based

Isis.....lineage....hybrid....feline, earth based ...of direct decent...mother Sekhemt...of the royal lineage....and direct genetic coding to the discs and "throne"

Ra.....lineage.....sirian.....hybird.....of "Sun" decent....NOT ANNUNAKI....and in charge of operations here on earth, to oversee the Sirian feline earth based seeding.

So a marriage...to create a royal blood line....with direct connection to the "Discs", and the "throne"....between Osiris and Isis....set up by Ptah...who is now in control of operations.....a very bad marriage at that. Not the wonderful one painted in history. In fact..the so called "sister" of Isis....was nothing more than a story...she was actually a mistress to Osiris...and Isis had take her under her wing....to protect her. It also gave Isis the relief of having to be with Osiris...who she detested. Isis had no such sister....but took on Nephthys as a sister...and taught her how to do many things...one of which was how to tolerate Osiris.

As the story would have you believe.....Isis gathered together the pieces of Osiris with her "sister"...leaving out one piece...very appropriate....the phallus. She claimed the fish ate it......Now that's a fish story! and then she created the "book of the dead". to resurrect Osiris...and created a phallus of "sand" and impregnated herself with his seed to create Horus.

Oh boy...here goes....the truth is this.....in that tomb of Osiris...a meeting took place. Sekhemt, Ra and Isis.....the egg of Sekhmet the sperm of Ra were joined and Isis was made a surrogate of a "royal bloodline"...not of the Osiris, Hybrid....reptilian line but the feline sun lineage....and was made to be the watcher for Ra...the "eye of Horus" was a symbol of Ra...also know as the "Eye of Ra".....and Sekhmet...to watch over the goings on from the direct meddling of the Annunaki. And to carry on the line of those who were directly involved in the technology that had been stolen, and used to create for lack of a better term..."abominations"...of what should have been our direct connection to mother earth, and our universal lineage. Rather then fragmenting us and creating a "slave race"...to be multiplied and used for the purposes that you now hear of..that many have tapped into that truth and are now seeing...but few know how it came about...the actual deeds that created this time line...not the one that source intended.

Have you all stopped yet to think...what became of Isis? How did she die? did she really carry on to give all of these so call "channeling s" that are so prevalent on the internet and in the "new age" community? And if so....why don't you hear this story? And how come you don't hear of her "passing" as you do of Osiris? And what of this story that Horus is Jesus?....Isis is Mary?.....not hardly.

There is however a connection to that story. Another surrogate....Mary...named after the Mother Mary lineage.....surrogate to Jesus.....brought here to tell some truth....through a similar fashion as Horus. Propagated by the felines....but Jesus is not Feline.....the only connection is the cooperation of the geneticists...the Felines that helped with his birth. And the link..is the Star of Sirius.....cooperation to recreate where Horus failed...because Horus was found out...and challenged by his brother Set. Brother Set you say????? Wait....Set was the brother of Osiris......Caught them in another lie didn't we? Set the one that murdered Osiris...now after Horus.....a power hungry one he was....And Osiris...the brother of Isis?...........only in the sense that the lineage of a hybrid brought that in true form.....Remember...Osiris..hybrid....reptilian, feline..and earth based being......but not the sister of Isis in any form...other then the feline lineage that they wanted to keep in line with the genetic coding

And what of Isis? Where did she disappear to? Death ...at the hands of Ptah....who was furious with her, for reasons I will not share here..just yet anyway. But when one does not cooperate with a reptilian....at that time....it's death in a snake pit...and that was her end.....only to be remembered by those who had stories to tell of here visits..to such places as Greece. and with her she would bring the most extraordinary gifts.

Now you are probably wondering how I can relate such a story...and where the information came from. did I channel it?....not really.....but that is something I will not share on a forum. However, I will tell you I have validation.....and that I will not share on a forum either.

There are many more parts to this story....this is only a small but significant part. There are the Discs....and other factions involved...and this story would make "Gone with the Wind"...look like a child's book."

What if Gabriel is the hard-core Angelic-Opposition to the Human-Experiment?? What if Lucifer was the First-Creator?? What if Michael was the Re-Creator?? I have no idea how close to the truth this speculation might be -- but I keep thinking this thing is REALLY nasty, ancient, and complex!! Once again, I am troubled by the lack of sermons about Lucifer in the Bible. There is only that one direct mention of Lucifer (in Isaiah 14). I think there might've been a murder and a cover-up!! Sorry if this offends -- but shouldn't we consider ALL Possibilities??!! I still wonder if the three hypothetical Archangels pulled-off some sort of a False-Flag War in Heaven -- creating a Power-Vacuum to Cleanse the Sanctuary of That Which Defiles!! I often think that the REAL Theological-Realities are MUCH Worse than Atheism and Agnosticism -- which might be why we've been lied-to for thousands of years!! I think we might live in a very rough and tumble universe which they don't tell us about in Sunday-School and Sabbath-School!! My theory is that this Solar System is One Big Business with One CEO (going way, way, way back). My theory is that Research (of any subject) is a Form of Worship. My theory is that even Irreverent Theological-Speculation is a Form of Worship. My theory is that history should be studied -- but not relied-upon. Anyone could write anything in antiquity -- and how can we possibly know (in modernity) how honest and accurate they were??

OXY,

You remind me of a tornado. No wonder you had a heart attack. In the center of a tornado, there is an area where compression takes place creating a vacuum. Then you have a debris field. In that debris field, there are many objects flying around. As you sit in the vacuum looking out into the debris field, an object goes flying by so fast and you ask, what was that? The debris field is also determined by how much vacuum you can generate. The more compression the more the vacuum, the greater the debris field. Thus the more questions. What I am trying to convey here is that we are all mini vortexes. Mini tornadoes. Our Mer-Ka-Ba determines the speed of this rotation just by our ability to increase or decrease the frequency applied to it. The more gas the faster the car goes and vice versa. Let's take a car and say it's a Ford. Back in the day, they built just a physical car, then they came out with a car that had a brain. But they haven't built one with a spirit.

Mer-Ka-Ba

Mer... meant a kind of light that rotated within itself

Ka ....meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit

Ba.... meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds.

The mer is the tornado within you. The Ka and the BA are melded together, The life-force of the Ka providing the fuel for the body. No Ka and the Ba instantly dies. The food we eat only replenishes the physical attributes the body needs.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Stock-10

Then here comes the math aspect of it. There are two kinds of Math that I am aware of. Earth Math and Universal Math. But for the time being, we will stick with the Earth version. You have an equation, a long one with all kinds of variables. To figure out the answer, what is the number one thing you must think of in terms of answering the equal sign? You must simplify! Simplify the variables. The more variables the more confusion.

Here's how I see your situation. You are stuck in a vacuum. You see all this debris flying by and you label what you see with a question. Each piece gets a question. "WHAT IF?" Then you put it on a shelf, "WHAT "WHO" WOULD SAY?" By doing this, you create an attachment onto yourself, to the point you look like a porcupine full of pain. In the process of doing this, you are losing your ability to focus on the answers you seek, because now you have become so consumed with all the debris that is spinning around you, becoming totally distracted. Another thing and this is speculation, is that you are hiding something that you don't want anyone to know. For instance, maybe you wrote 7 books and only gave them 5. Hiding the other two for very important reasons. Maybe knowing that if you gave those two books over, it would have caused much more damage created by the ones who received the 5 you gave too. And the thing is, they suspect you of doing this. So they come after you and try to pry this from you. It has become so overwhelming for you like the more they come after you, the debris field expands, just so you can keep it hidden.

Your name of Michael also suggests in the terms of Creation, the knowledge you are hiding, is sacred. Not to be given at any cost to the darkside. The Michael energy is a powerful one. One of the most powerful in terms of Creation. You might be the most powerful "Scribe" in this world in this timeline. The knowledge that you hold within could create another Universe or several of them. Because the Michael energy was established back in Antiquity when all this first started within the source field. The Creator created 3 initial waves of souls. But there were exceptions to this creation that were created even before the first wave in Antiquity. Not only did the Prime Creator create a mini-me of himself and placed one in each Universe, but he also created Creator Gods in these Universes to create Universes within those Universes. Christ Michael for example. Here's how it works. Think fractal. The Prime Creator created this Universe. Created Chris Michael and Christ Michael created another Universe within the Universe that the Prime creator had created. A shell within another shell, if you will. then another Creator God was assigned to create another Universe within Christ Michael's Universe. And so on. Every one of these just out of phase from the other. Similar to parallel worlds. 5 Earths for example. All out of phase with each other and that is why we don't see them. Each one of them in a separate Universe.

What separates each Universe from each other comes down to resonate frequency. Each Universe has its own resonant frequency. Like its own radio station. But let's look at this Universe. This is shell #1. The Christ Michael's Universe is shell #2. Now let's look at dimensions. What are they in the first place? They are massive pockets in space that are defined by frequency just like the Universes. They are fractals of this Universe. Forget the numbering for now. If you took a square, then placed another square within it and then place another square within that one, and so on. Each of these squares would have a different resonant frequency. If you were in the 5th dimension, you would see the square of the 4th dimension within the 5th dimension and the 3rd dimension within the 4th dimension. The 5th within the 6th and so on.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Fracta10

The outside perimeter of each dimension is an actual border varying in density depending on how each border meets up with the other. The 4th dimension has thicker border walls for instance and sometimes when going through it, you will hear a sonic boom when you go through it. It will sound like a huge bomb went off. The reason why you will hear this is because your speed going through it wasn't fast enough. Typically you would think, hearing a sonic boom meant that you were going fast as though you broke the sound barrier. Make no mistake that it is a barrier and you need to go extremely fast to overcome it because it is denser. This 4th-dimensional barrier reminds me of those gel blocks used to test firearms. The barrier walls between the 5th and the 6th are not so dense. A lot easier to go through.

So one day on a Friday afternoon several years ago, I did a session. Brook had gone to work, second shift. The goal for the session was to find out how to leave this 3rd dimension when you died. Find the escape route. I found myself in the 5th dimension. It was absolutely beautiful in terms of the color spectrum there. Fine strings of different colors looked to be moving in the 5th-dimensional space I was in. Something caught my eye. I focused on it and saw what looked like a square. I instantly knew it was the 3rd dimension. Session ended. The next morning over our coffee, I told Brook in detail of the session I had.

"So, I'm having a conversation with Lionhawk who is telling me he did a session. In that session, he was in the vastness of space looking at this cube. This cube represented 3D reality...essentially in a cube. He was outside the cube looking at it from another point of origin AS HE DESCRIBED IT. The way he was describing it to me for all the world reminded me of the destination and origin cube in a previous post here. In fact, I begged him to write up his description.

This session occurred late Friday night. We were discussing it on Saturday. I just ran into this today. So sometimes the day afterward... Saturday (early Sunday morning?) an event occurred."

Hod Hill, in Hanford, Dorset, United Kingdom. Reported 1st June (Sunday) 2014
    Click on it to enlarge it.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 2d2ere11

Brook says,
    "I can't wait to tell him this morning when he wakes up about this crop circle formed the following day after his session. He's going to flip."

I want to thank my Twin Flame for her efforts regarding this crop circle. In her quotes above, they are time stamped.

Since I wasn't on the forum circuit, I never reported my session. On May 30, 2014, I had this session. On May 31. 2014 I informed my Twin of my session. On June 4. 2014, she discovered the posted crop circle. It was reported on June 1, 2014.

In the session, there was what looked like a wireframe representation of our 3D world. It was a cube and it showed a way in and the way in was also the way out. Where I was, was quite amazing because of the colors that I saw. I might have been in a 5th-dimensional reality but it was as though I was way out there. I say that because this 3D cube looked small.

Namaste' & Nagosa

The only discrepancy here was I did the session in the late afternoon. Here's some proof OXY. Time-stamped as well! Moving on...

Have you ever tried to flow chart your material? Organize it so that you can clearly see what is relevant and what is not? Are you spinning that fast? I think what people see is when they see your posts, they see a tornado and a debris field, so they run away. IMO, I value what you do but I have to admit that the debris field and the tornado are scary. But I'm not running away from you as others have because I know you do ask relevant questions. There is something to all this madness. So many things that I have asked turned out to be the reverse of what I thought was so. In my research, I use a 3-way system of validation. Otherwise, I feel as though I would be duping the Public, but that is just me. I first prove it in the firsthand then present it. Most of what I post is based on firsthand experience. Because of that, I keep my integrity intact. I don't want to BS anyone. It doesn't do any good for anyone. Not that I am implying that this is what you do. I'm speaking for myself here.

I have also gone through cycles of where I didn't want any more of a part in all this stuff. I think that is a natural thing that happens. Does anyone agree to that? I would like to work with you on sorting all this out. I do think it is important but I am no scholar. I do my best to deal from the firsthand. I'm also allergic to the bible now. Here's my weakness with this stuff. I suck at names. Can't remember them to save my life. But I am pretty good at identifying by using frequency signatures. Another discovery was to find out that the darkside duplicated many of the big players in all of this. Maybe we can come together and create a new project, a new thread, and shock the world? Put all this stuff in a truthful order. Maybe create a new bible? I can see the potential of that. Take our gifts and put them together.

I have as of yesterday, started my first book. The Book of Life, titled, "AMBrSOIA." If anyone would like to assist in forming the template of it, I'm all ears. Or any suggestions? I'm doing this for my daughter because she hasn't got a clue about what her Dad has gone through all these years. We have been disconnected all these years.

So let me know what you think.

Morpheus

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:22 am

Carol,

Goodnight! Sleep

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:25 am

What do you think about what I wrote, Moerpheus?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:51 am

I write history and you will vanish!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:23 am

Thanks for a great story LionHawk Flowers

Interesting the many unknown potentals Spirit has when coming into play with a material realm.
    Everyone expressing it in their own unique ways.
    Yours are always spectacular, honorable and brave.

https://youtu.be/eKXtzx8K76Q

Poster :Atlantean garden
    https://www.youtube.com/c/AtlanteangardensOrg
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:30 am

Thank-you for your stories and insights, Lionhawk. I had a heart-valve repair for a leaky mitral-valve, rather than experiencing a heart-attack. My stroke seemed weird. Perhaps it was a mimic-stroke. Anyway, thinking is becoming increasingly difficult, so I probably need to back-off. Perhaps I should let the dust settle for a few years as I go incognito. The silence might create answers. The Answers Are Blowing in the Wind?? Who Knows?? The Pleiadians?? The Matrix?? Namaste.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:47 am

Ashera wrote:I write history and you will vanish!

To be frank, I don't even know you. We have never crossed paths before. And because of that, I find your material abstract. I have no point of reference to know where you are coming from. There hasn't been enough time to get to know you. I get some of it but not enough to fully understand where you are coming from. This might pass in due time.

However, with your latest post, I can say I am not impressed with this last quote of yours. Coming here on the Bridge-Way and threatening me is not a good thing. If anything I find you to be somewhat hostile. Also presumptuous. Even rude. I know exactly what you directed toward me. And you are not the only one who would like to see me vanish. As far as that goes, your standing in line, if your intention is just that. Many have tried before and failed. As in completely! And when I say this, I am not being arrogant or bragging in some way. If anything I have run into all kinds of regressives on these forum boards. Tall nasty Greys, Reptilian/Human hybrids, witches, demons, etc. You get rid of one regressive and here comes another to take its place. As I said, I don't know you from a hole in the ground and I didn't seek you out to start a fight. But it appears that you have. But I could be wrong. So I am going to present you with a choice. Pick one. Friend or foe. You decide.

Have a nice day!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am

My material is concrete and yours is metaphysical. And I will not change my gold for social dung! You are the ones who have to grab the forks!
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:42 am

Ashera wrote:My material is concrete and yours is metaphysical. And I will not change my gold for social dung! You are the ones who have to grab the forks!

I never said that your material wasn't concrete. Keep your gold too! I am glad you have some! Just do me favor? If you are going to take a poop on the Bridge-Way, with threatening and rude comments, go find a tree first. But in the case you don't want to do that, I have a shovel to clean up after you. Sorry, I don't have a fork. Very Happy

You never did answer my question. Friend or foe?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:05 am

Did not you realize it yet? I passed the bridge!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:22 am

On "naked men":

"...in human life and communication there seem to be comparable procedures.
    While humans tend toward simpler procedures like violence
    pornography or a narrow, less structured and less differentiated sociability with
    differentiated with simpler polarizations, they have difficulties with the
    complex structures of life, of politics, of democracy, of culture, including art and
    including art and some sectors of science. Simple forms enable and guarantee
    and reaction and need only simple images for their mediation.
    for their mediation. Most media communication works in this way, and communication and
    and so does everyday communication and sexuality. Here the flow of
    here the flow of information is rigorous and the human receiver of this information finds
    its source by the fastest feedback. That is, he can incorporate and communicate
    these simpler procedures without difficulty. This is not a problem,
    as long as the object of communication is as elementary as food, weather
    or simple situations. But it is impossible to communicate complex or cultural
    complex or cultural circumstances in this way."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    https://de.scribd.com/document/500408949/Temporalidade-negativa-e-Incomunicacao
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:39 pm

Lionhawk, I think you will find Gene's latest interview exceptionally interesting as he also goes into his abusive childhood and what he had to do to survive.

SpirituallyRAW The Ass Whipping Truth, April 5, 202‪1‬
    GENE DECoDE, PLANET X, Marduk, Bohemian Groove, Col Michael Aquino, Galactic Federation Vs Alliance

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/spirituallyraw-the-ass-whipping-truth-april-5-2021/id1488422472?i=1000516083294

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:10 am

This was posted on the Four Winds website yesterday. April 12, 2021.

MESSAGE FROM MOTHER EARTH 4-12-21

MOTHER EARTH: Greetings to all life upon my surface. I am Mother Earth, a being of Light and energy such as you souled ones.

Many of you have noticed that the position of the sun is far from normal, as I am rocking back and forth in preparation for my birthing into a higher frequency. My surface is erupting with earthquakes that are getting more devastating, and the volcanoes are in a roar. I have rocked back and forth on my axis to the very last point before I would tip over on my axis.

Just know that every living thing on your planet has a soul, and you can communicate with any of them. I speak of the grass, the flowers, the trees, and the beauteous waters upon my surface. Have you cared for the life upon my surface? It is the higher evolved human, whose duty has been given to them by Creator to love and care for all life upon my surface, in the waters and the air you breathe. You have almost destroyed my very life, and with that, you have nearly destroyed all that you and every living thing else that needs to live in 3D. Because of this carelessness, I am very near my death.

For that reason, Creator God Aton aboard The Phoenix Command Ship has ordered all Pleiadian craft to be in proper coordinates for evacuation of the souled ones upon my surface. They are waiting and prepared, just like the doctor waits for the Mother to give signs that birthing is near. I shall birth to a higher frequency and, when that happens, all 3D life shall be wiped from my surface.

As I said, the frequencies shall rise much higher making a 3D environment uninhabitable, for all that is made is of light frequency. A 3D planet exists at a lower frequency and cannot cope with a 4 or 5D environment in the frequency of 4 or 5th Dimension.

I have given a message to J.F. at this time that I would like to have the world read.

QUOTE MESSAGE TO J.F. FROM MOTHER EARTH:

She said she's doing okay, and although there is much darkness around her, she is holding out as long as she can for more souled ones to awaken, for she loves each of us most dearly. She said she loves all of the soul ones that live upon her surface, meaning all of our plants, animals, everything. She said the beauty is all around us, the plants that grow on my surface, the animals that live upon it, and the soul beings. She said even in the darkest places there is love when one more soul being awakens. She said the darkness is very bad, but she is hanging on as long as she can to the last drop of light can be lit. ---J.K.

END QUOTING

How long, you say? I am weak and tired, but I care for anyone souled being to awaken. I am holding as long as I can, but as I told J.K. when this message was received I said, “we shall be together soon!”

I give you this day to live the best you can the Laws of God and Creation. Each precious day you have been given by me is a gift of proper living and soul lessons to learn.

Take care of me as you have been assigned by Creator to do so. This means every tree every blade of grass, every flower, my air soil, and water. These are the precious gifts I have given you to love and cherish as you would your own child. That is your responsibility.

I have given you my life in 3D, and that is nearing its end, for I do look forward to birthing to a higher frequency and shine like a sun—which is very soon.

ADONI

MOTHER EARTH SHAN

"For that reason, Creator God Aton aboard The Phoenix Command Ship has ordered all Pleiadian craft to be in proper coordinates for evacuation of the souled ones upon my surface."

This is Christ Michael.

This is also further validation as to what I have been posting here on the Bridge-Way. You're not going to find this material in the bible. When Sol does the reset, Gaia will birth into the 5th dimension. We are so very close now. The moment of ASCENSION is upon us. If my soul contract is correct, we have less than five years remaining in this 3D state of being. We are now at DECON 4. You may wonder why so many souls are here now? It is for this coming moment. The front seat that you find yourself sitting in, in front of the big screen, about to witness with all of your being, the grand finally.

43 years ago, I was taken up in a small Pleaiden craft. It was a three-seater scout ship. There were two Pleaidens, a male and a female, both with brown hair. They had me sit in the middle seat and then we took off. There wasn't much of a conversation because they wanted me to take in the view as we travel through space. I could see the Earth getting smaller and smaller. It was truly amazing to witness this event and they could see the "AWE" on my face. I can remember it like it happened today. The female told me that we will come back. Then they brought me back and placed my spirit back into my body and then left. I have been waiting for what has seemed to be an eternity. Then in the middle of July of 2009, I was pulled up in an enormous spherical ship that had been orbiting the Sun. There was a huge conference aboard this ship. We all were given what I termed, "Sealed Orders," Or another way of putting it, "DATA." This data had to do with plans for the future. Then we were all returned to where we had been stationed. Returned to our lives. Upon returning to my room, I was floating above my body, not exactly above but more of an angle, I stopped and looked at my body and on my forehead, I saw the name of the Commander in charge of the future mission. It was like a white energy signature and it said P'TAAH. I returned to my body and the signature dissipated. I could feel it. The only thing I could remember from the conference was that when the conference was over, was that Commander P'Taah left this ship to return to his own personal command ship. A month passes, middle of August, and I was pulled up again. Same ship. But this time, the ship had moved away from the Sun and had settled in a cloaked orbit around the Earth. There was a circular window that manifested from the hull of the ship and I could see the Earth plain as day. I was alone this time. It was like this room I was in was my personal quarters. Then I came back home, to Florida.

According to what I saw in my soul contract, was a vision of a pristine Earth. As if it was reborn. Lush foliage, clean air, just a few people, like a handful, no skyscrapers or housing communities, no planes, trains, and automobiles, and no Governments. A resettlement was taking place but it was being done within the context of spiritual harmony, where the spiritual connection connected with all things. Restored. Peace and abundance reigned. A new beginning. According to my contract, there was a choice I had to make. An opportunity. I could leave. Or I could stay and if I decided to stay, the role I would then be placed in was that of a teacher.

After the event of Dec. 3, 2005, I was offered 3 jobs, for lack of better terms, Gaia had wanted me to join her oversoul group. Another job offer was of another ET race way out there somewhere. A leadership role in terms of governing folks for the purposes of their spiritual evolution on a global scale. The other job escapes me right at the moment. I will probably remember next week. That's what happens when you get older. Big Grin 3 Anyways, I turned down all three jobs. Not that they weren't good jobs. I am tired is why. I need a break from all the heavy lifting. Just want to take a long long vacation. Spend quality time with my 7 guides. As OXY puts it, "Go Incognito! Tacodog Thubs Up

If I had a final message, I would say, send Gaia some lovin, and some huggin! Forget the small petty stuff. They never have mattered. Find the Joy in your hearts and share it with others. The time is at hand.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hadriel

ClearWater likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:09 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 2be9b210

ClearWater likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:39 am

Mudra,

Did you paint that? Gorgeous! It reminds me of 5D. Very Happy You also have perfect timing. Today was Brook and I's Anniversary. The day we met in person. So thank you!

And you know I loved the video you posted up. Real eye candy for me. My family jewels went into hiding though. I think they went into my armpits. They are still there. Crazy Happy

Been doing a lot of multitasking. Some incredible stuff has happened that is not so good at the moment. Creating a ton of chaos over here.

My friend, Kate, and I had a phone convo 2 nights ago. The call ended at about 2 am over here. It was almost 3 am, I get an email from Kate. Asking me if I was still up. I responded with a "yep." Here is what happened.

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021, 11:48 PM Lionhawk wrote:

yep

On 4/12/2021 at 1:53 AM, Kate wrote:
    > Up?

In the subject bar, it said "You" And "up" in the text body.

Kate sends me another email, responding to my, "yep." I swear to God I didn't send you that email. Now take a look at the date and time. According to that, I sent the "yep" response on April 11th @ 11:48 pm, when in fact I had sent it on April 12th at just about 3:00 am. So we were freaking out. So I tell her I have PC Matic as far as CPU protection. We get off the phone and I decide to do a scan with PC Matic. I click on it a blue screen pops and it is blank. ????????? I go to the control panel/add or remove programs and it's still there the program. The program stopped working at around the time the first email was sent. So that means something or someone made an attempt to hack into this machine. But left no trace. So I was up the entire night and going back and forth with PC Matic folks all day yesterday and still today. I did 2 full scans on the laptop and it had a couple of minor issues. What was also disturbing to Kate was the email reflected her style. Short and very brief.

So watch out folks with your devices. As I have stated here earlier, about a call I had with another brother, as he watched his phone send to me 4 messages. That was last week on the 6th. Maybe A.I. is starting to show itself at a more advanced level. taking control of the system.

Carol,

I watched the video last night or should I say listen. Kind of scary as to our similarities Even the martial arts aspect of it. And a lot of other things. Frankly, it's uncanny wouldn't you say???!!! Many thanks for posting that!
    Always pray for the kids!!!!!!!!!

OXY,

Do yourself a major favor. Get you a piece of tourmaline in the rough and a piece of star-assinite and put them in your pocket. The tourmaline has incredible grounding properties and the star-assinite {sp?} will power you up. It is real star material. Matter of fact it is a mineral component of the sun discs. The video you posted led me to another rabbit hole too!

This is going to be short because I got things to do today. Working on Zeus and all these other issues. I'm also running on 8 hours of sleep in 4 days.

Have a great day you all.

sunny

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:27 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Bainbridge-Island

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:03 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:14 pm

Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 Code Music for Deep Healing - 432 Hz Healing Music

I like to play this in the background when working on the net. It's very relaxing. Peaceful.

Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 Code Music for Deep Healing - 432 Hz Healing Music. Use this meditation music for complete relaxation.

Our channel https://goo.gl/a4Cdoy​ Similar track: https://goo.gl/R5p4dw​ Sub Bass Meditation Music channel is dedicated to relaxing music, study music, soothing music and sleep music. Focus music can be used as studying music or as work music. Our calming music will work as healing music, Zen meditation background music, reiki music and deep trance music for out of body experience. Soothing music sessions can be used for stress relief, meditation session or as sleep music. Most of our tracks are 8 hours long, so you can use them as sleep meditation music during sleep. Relaxing music has healing powers and is one of the best resources for stress relief and complete relaxation. Our meditation music contains deep bass pulse so it’s best to use with headphones or high quality speakers. Use our soothing music for sleep relaxation and better quality of sleep.

There are many benefits of listening to relaxing music:

* Reducing Stress with calming music

Listening to soothing music that relaxes your mind and body can significantly reduce the amount of stress you feel. Relaxation music will help you connect to your personal inner peace. Quiet your thoughts, and build stress-proof field around you. Reducing stress not only makes you feel better, it can also help to bring improved health.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:42 am