tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Lionhawk Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:55 am

OXY,

You are full of paradoxes. That's what I love about you. If I said, "A quarter has 3 sides," you would say, "A dollar bill has 12 sides. 4 quarters in a dollar bill, 4x3. Then you would probably also say, "What would George Washington say?" I get a kick out of it! You keep me on my toes!  Razz

Here's a paradox for you... Once upon a time, way back, the year, 2009, in the great land of PA-1, before you and I had all these health issues, a younger man came up to me and asked me about Lucifer. My reply, "was that Lucifer is no more." A conversation ensued and I ended up explaining what happened to Lucifer. That conversation is time-stamped. The paradox gets created when after 3 years go by, 2012, Christ Michael states, "Lucifer is no more." Validating the time-stamped conversation. The younger man then states, "but one never knows when one knows they don't know." That's the paradox even in the face of validation.

"But one never knows when one knows they don't know." Paradox-a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when investigated or explained may prove to be well-founded or true. 1+1=3. When one knows, they don't know. Perfect examples of a paradox. The proposition that knowing is the same as believing. The bible is true because I was there. That could be well-founded or true if you were a time traveler. Riddle me this Batman? How many sides does a bible have? What I am really trying to say is that you are a GENIUS! You get folks to look in all possible directions and possibilities. Just flipping outstanding. I can see why you are targeted. As far as ETs go, the bad ones. Especially tall greys. You make them look stupid. You distract them right in the right places. And they hate that!

For some reason, these tall greys, the nasty ones, love websites, and forum boards. Reptilians not so much. I've encountered both on all the platforms I have signed on, including this one. May I recommend that all of us first shield ourselves and then shield this forum from negative spirits every time we individually come here. We need to protect this soul family. It only takes a tiny effort if we do our part. In other words, apply what we preach. Reptilians like to attach themselves to you, whereas the tall greys go for the mind as in a chess game. They love setting you up, exercising great patience, the Reptilians don't have that kind of patience. They attach through an unbalanced ego. The tall greys also love webmasters. They consider them to be trophies. A huge win in the chess match. What the Reptilians hate about you is that you have a gift of blocking their advanced telepathic abilities that they use to gain control over your mind. With all of your paradoxical questions.
    It is your gifted weapon of choice. The paradox we all have is where our minds don't exactly match up to our bodies as we get older. The mind says I can run a 6-minute mile, but the body can't, especially when you're older. A living paradox.

Another validation for me personally was when Christ Michael mentioned the Super Universe and the 7 surrounding Universes. I have been posting about this in just the last few pages. Connecting the dots, sharing it here, but it must be a paradox...? I also failed to mention how the dimensions and timelines work. How it stacks up. Maybe another day? And somewhere on the Bridge-Way, I did mention a story about Christ Michael. The paradox here is I met the man in person and haven't met you yet? And I am not saying this in a negative or condescending way. Just stating a fact.

All I know is, is Sh_t is about to hit the fan. If my spiritual contract is accurate, we are talking within 5 years. I said, within! Should I say we are at DEFCON 5? or 4?
    What would Walter say? {Jeff Dunham}

So hang in there, Man! When we do meet up, it will be a GREAT DAY!!!!!  Double Thumbs Up

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:35 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Dde82910

In echo to Clearwater's post and LionHawk's post in return 😊

Several years ago at a point of my life where I felt quite alone I would often go and sit by a tree.
    The bond we shared is still alive nowadays although I do not have access to the garden where
    he still stands anylonger.
    Whisper as I named him became part of the retreat I choose to do in those times in the form
    of an insightful and wise companion to my inner journey.

He taught me things in his own way gently at the very heart of my being.
    One day he made me "see" that all the trees communicate through their roots and thus hold hands. Later when we were separated I knew that wherever my steps would tread the earth, as long as there were trees I could always be in contact with Whisper.
    Perhaps it is similar among humans, united by the Heart those we have loved are never far away.
    As soon as a Heart awakens somewhere around you it is as if they were there 🕊🌳🕊

The essence of Love goes on

ClearWater likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:54 am

There you go for a hot coffee and a whole pie to share with everyone LionHawk

Bon appétit Cheerful

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 C8b9f110

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 E8547e10
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:11 am

Thank-you, Lionhawk. I don't know what to do with your last post, but I suspect the worst regarding the next couple of decades. Take a Close Look at Babylon in 2025. What Would the Whore of Babylon Say?? What Would Mr. Edgars Say in Babylon 5?? The Presidency Seems to be Self-Destructing. I discussed Lucifer online, probably as early as 2009, when I thought you mentioned that Lucifer no longer existed, but I'm not sure that post still exists. A couple of years ago, I looked for it, and I couldn't find it, but I know what I read at the time. Lucifer might be a job-description rather than a proper-name. Christ and Lucifer might be misleading terms and concepts. What if the Queen of Heaven and God of This World mediate between each-other and between HAL 9000 (or equivalent)?? Ellen White wrote of an Eschatological Humanity Standing Before a Holy God Without a Mediator. I'm Beating Around the Burning Bush for Good-Reason. Try Reading Matthew 4 and 28, 1 Corinthians 15:24-28, Revelation 1 and 22 (for starters) for a rather troubling study. There are some Old-Testament references I could use as well, but I can't recall them properly right now. Psalms 2 and Isaiah 14 might be a start. Consider the hymn A Mighty Fortress by Martin Luther. The basic concept involves Humanity as God's Enemies being managed throughout history by a Mean-Mediator between God and Man. This mediator might not be the same soul from age to age. The concept of the Trinity is problematic. The Chain of Command in the Holy Bible is Problematic. What if Michael has more to do with the Eternal-Christ than with the Historical-Jesus?? Contrast the Gospels (Matthew to John) with the Epistles (Romans to Jude). The Compartmentalization is Astounding. I'm sorry. I'm rambling. I usually eschew obfuscation, but not this morning. I woke-up on the wrong side of the bed, and I just made the coffee. What Would Jupiter Jones Do?? What Do Jupiter and Dr. Who Have in Common?? Did They Leave Things the Way They Were?? What if the Greys (Tall and Short), Reptilians, and Tall Blonds All Work for the Same Boss?? What Would Linda Moulton Howe Say?? RA Called Me a Commoner When I Benignly Mentioned Tall-Greys. Lucifer is (or was) supposedly a Tall-Grey. What Would Solomon and the Queen of Sheba Say?? What Would Lilith Say?? What Would Sherry Shriner Say?? What Would the Masons Say?? How Many Masons Does It Take to Change a Lightbulb?? It's a Secret. I'm Shielding Myself with the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, and Exercise in Nature. Esoteric Mumbo-Jumbo is SO Overrated. What Would the Ashtar Command and the Galactic Federation Do?? I need to take my medicine. I can't take it anymore. Namaste.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:51 pm

Hey Sweetie Pie, I'm getting fat over here just looking at it. Very Happy Now that is what I call, an edible UFO. I'm having one of those STS moments over here. But, I'm fighting it! Maybe the solution is for everyone to get a slice, grab our coffees and go sit with the trees and the sunshine. sunny That would be cool!  Cool

I didn't do the do with the trees today. I was on the phone last night with Kate. It turned into an all-nighter. The next thing I knew it was 5:30 A.M. Went to bed and couldn't sleep, got up, waited for it to warm up a little, and then went down to the shed to work on Zeus. Went back up the house and went to bed. I was so tired. But I do have some good news in this regard. I found 2 trees. One with grandmother energy and another one with mother energy. So now I have 2 sessions to do. It's going to be beautiful here this week. Love your story about you spending time with your tree. The connection that you have. I wish folks would seek out that connection. But here is a teaser. A nature spirit. I have tried to make contact but it hasn't happened yet. You'll love this.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Buster14

Here's Buster approving our new mower. The trick here is to zoom in. Take your time or you will miss it. I also have a before and after pic. Focus on the mower deck output shoot. You can't miss it and then work your way up. Would love to have this pic analyzed. It was taken around 4:00 in the afternoon. Another thing that happened had to do with my woodpile. 2 tightly stacks of oak, back to back, 6' high.
    16' in length. Oak is very heavy.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 16806810

So one day, my neighbor comes over and wants to mount a game camera in the glen. The deer use to come up and spend time in my little glen. A week goes by and I go out back and discover the woodpile was pushed over. The top 4' of it and 16' in length. Both piles. There are only two things that could do that. A D-8 dozer or a family of bigfoot working in unison. So the neighbor comes by and says that there were 27 shots taken. He goes to his house to process it. They were totally blank. It just adds to my backyard mysteries.

Bruce Lee said, "Be water." Some say, "Be the change you want to see." So in the spirit of this thread and these posts, I would like to say, "Be the Tree!"

Here's looking at you my dearest.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Lionha10

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:24 am

OXY,

I almost fell out of my chair when you said, "It's a secret." Crazy Happy You talk about shaking your hands with the Devil. Every time I met one when I lived in Florida, gave me the creeps. One large group of drunken pedophiles. And it just so happens that one of my lawyers is a 33 degree Mason. But he's not a pedophile as far as I know?

Consider this. The bible. Written 400 years later after Jesus was here. Consider the languages and the articulation of words in those days. And here comes the demonic catholic church and their scribes changing the context, like 180 degrees. For instance, it was said that there are 144,000 chosen ones. So Jesus said in our lifetime that that statement is false. The truth he says is that 144,000 must choose. Do you know why that is, OXY? It's because we live in a Free Agency Sector in this Universe! Allocated by Christ Michael himself. What would the Baptists say? They would say that when you are born, you are a born sinner. You'll go to hell if you don't believe our doctrine. What a mind job and parents are doing this to their own kids for God's sake! So right off the bat, you're a POS! Fresh out of the womb. Stamped on your forehead for the rest of your days. The bible was written in the context of dumbing down the masses. Oh, since there are 144,000 that are chosen, and since no one has told me that I am chosen, I guess that means that I don't have to do anything because someone else was chosen to do it. I am off the hook. Whoooaa!

Jesus said to not make churches in my name. So what do the believers do? Make churches. Jesus said if you want the truth, seek within, not without. What do believers do? Seek the truth outside of themselves. You know why? Folks are too lazy to do the work to go within themselves to find their own truth. They want superficial pacification, be told that they are not worthy to further victimize themself, and you need to be SAVED! What a bunch of horse crap. And we wonder why the world is so screwed up? And they justify it by saying this scripture or book. All that does is keep you in spiritual bondage. It reinforces the lies and deceit they have planted or anchored in your mind, they got you and you will comply. These souls will be locked in a phase-locked loop of many lifetimes till one day they get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Or ending up serving the darkside providing whatever the darkside wants you to do. Believing feeds the beast! It's funny we have been dancing around about Lucifer. My neighbor and I had a conversation last week. They are Baptist. She thinks I need to be saved. Always inviting me to go to church with them and so on. So she had to mention Lucifer. It was a control tactic to get me to feel as though I wasn't worthy. I had to open my big mouth and say, Lucifer was no more and the story behind it with the Prime Creator and his GRACE. What denomination are you she says? I said none, but I was being brought up as a catholic when I was a kid. I should have said, Angelic. lols. The look on her face would have been priceless. Anyways, she brings up the bible and I told her that the bible I subscribe to is right here and I pointed to my heart. She didn't know what to say after that. I left her telling her that I work for the Prime Creator and that I have my faith. And I was good with that. Why would I join a church to be labeled, "Sinner," on my forehead? Really

I'm going to give you two secrets that I discovered. Mose's wooden staff... was a remote control device. Same with the Egyptians that we see on the Hieroglyphs. You don't part seas with a piece of wood. Look down below @ the green writing.

This editor sucks!

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:17 am

Back in the early nineties, I sold steak and seafood from the back of my truck. Omaha steak quality but for less money. I would go to a town and knock on about 100 doors a day. On this one day, rainy, I took a lunch break and was listening to the radio. I was also reading a book called, Mary's Message to the World. Mary starts talking about the World Trade Center and states that they will be coming down in the future. At that moment, the news on the radio says that there was a bombing attempt on the towers. Blew me away. Then the towers were taken down 9 years later. Just like she said. What are the odds to experience that? The book really caught my attention. I took it seriously when that happened.

When I was very young, I was seeking answers. I thought I would find those answers in the bible. I thought I would find God and Jesus too. I desperately sought this out because of what had been occurring in our house. So much so that the catholic church skipped me a grade because I was tearing it up. I even thought the bible had mystical powers. It didn't. It also didn't provide any solutions when I desperately needed them. A ghost would appear. What do you do when that happens? You can't just grab the bible looking for a solution right when the ghost appears or whatever demonic event when it was occurring. The only thing I got out of it was when Jesus said to seek within for the truth. Not without. Well, how do I do that? Then one day I went to the big church and spoke with the head priest and told him I need desperate help. That help that I sought, was denied. I was 14 at the time. It was at that point, I drop out of the church and threw the bible away. Surprisingly, I didn't get an ass beating for doing that. To this day, it was one of the wisest choices I have made. The only thing left was to go within. I never sought the writings in the bible for just entertainment. Or for discussion. I only knew that God and Jesus were real and pursued them relentlessly. To my surprise, almost 4 years later, I did find God. Had a meeting. It was an amazing event in my life. I got answers, but they were not the answers to my questions. But it put me on another path. A self-determining one. I no longer looked back. I had to step up to the plate to overcome what had tormented my family and myself. The rest is history! To think of all the souls that have been murdered because of a book is a disheartening thing to comprehend. Each life is such a precious creation from the Prime Creator. And look what we have done to this planet and all the kingdoms that are on it. I can't go on at the moment. Be those who continue to carry on inflicting pain and torment on themselves and the rest of the world, you will have your day of Grace as Lucifer did. I rest my case.

Namaste'

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:03 pm

The following info is from Gene DeCode on how to get rid of nanobots in the body.

Here is a link for you to access the Morgellons information you requested along with additional supporting information:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eHmsqy2ByQeLbR3gzFMb-nEu8E3fY_zU?usp=sharing

This link will be available through to 30 April 2021.

The link for the Jim Humble link is: : https://jimhumble.co

The Bath Soak:

Go to pet store and buy Alfalfa pallets for hamsters - 1 cup

1/2 millilitre washing detergent.

Hottest water you can stand to sit in
    Soak in it for 30 minutes or more

Wash by taking a shower with Dr Bronner’s peppermint Castile liquid soap
    Nanotechnology likes the alfalfa and it will come out of the skin and tissue 3 inches deep.

Wear rubber Gloves and protective clothing to wash down the tub with diatomaceous earth, zeolite powder and charcoal a few times to get rid of it.

If you would like to know more, send Gene another email with your country/state and you will be forwarded to your nearest Blessed for Service Coordinator and they will share Gene's news with you.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:00 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 12273810

Catholicism and the bible seem so engrained amongst Americans that it is a miracle in itself LionHawk you managed to break free from it at an early age and turned within to find your own answers. Hats off  Cheerful

I read the bible long ago out of curiosity but found it hard to digest specially the Old testament.
    too much blood, tears and deep trauma were shed in the name of religion. It just does not add up to anything  sensible.

What reconciled me with this book's content in a way is Neville Goddard's interpretation of it
    through his metaphysical Christianity. Suddenly it all made sense. Also another author with a similar
    understanding did that for me.
    I mentioned it somewhere on my Chalice of wisdom thread but I don't remember where.
    It was long ago.

The day these materials came to Consciousness I felt I was given a key to decode that bible at last  Cheerful

Ron Hubbard was saying the bible had been booby trapped. I would  agree with him.

I was raised in an atheist family in a country where catholicism has been more and more fading to  the background. The Church may have had a strong influence in the days of my
    grand parents when  a bible and a crucifix could be found in every home and everyone was going to church on sundays. My father, a man of science deliberately chose to keep me away from Church brainwashing and the bigotry he considered having  had to endured in his youth.
    In the current generation and already starting with mine you would have to dig hard to still find a bible in the house. I can't think of anyone having one around me.

So it was sort of a shock to me to realize how different this was in America.
    Hearing president Bush speaking of Christianity while committing the worst atrocities WW was appalling.
    Nor would I have imagined something like the fanaticism I discovered in Christian fundamentalism  was even possible in a modern country. Took me a while to adapt as this took me completely by surprise.

The Vatican is just a part of a total control strategy designed to enslave people by owning  their soul, body and mind. Along with Washington DC and the Crown  they form the mechanism of dominion over the human race through religion, the military and the banking system.
    I am aware this is old news to everyone here by now but I found it quite well explained and wrapped up in detail in the following document that I am currently reading these days  and that I consider a good read. All pieces fitting together in a way I had not read before.

https://www.gemstoneuniversity.org/modules/mod_flipbookmaster/assets/pdf_files/OverviewOfWorldSystem-v2.pdf

The following video is completely in the spirit of that book and the vision of freedom and sovereignty it holds.

This man is spitting truths about what is wrong with capitalism and our society in general.
    https://vimeo.com/468529346
    Thubs Up

I remember you posting that photo of Busker and that etheric manifestation that arises next to him.
    Makes me think of a Naga , the keeper of nature's treasures mediator between the heavens and earth.

The one that shows up in that stack of wood is truly impressive.
    It would tend to indicate there is still aliveness in a tree long after it has been cut down
    and even chopped up. Possibly because its roots, where the life force is,
    still remain in the ground. There is something that moves the Heart deeply in that photo.

In a similar way that one can still feel a limb that has been amputated in ones body.

A piece of wood is more than what it seems

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:51 pm

Today is April 6th, is every one having a good day or a bad one? Has anyone here been attacked in any way shape or form? Phones acting up and the like? Please shield yourselves. It is a day to NOT let your guard down! Stuff is happening and the darkside is having fits today. Stay balanced.

Enlightened

Thank you Carol for posting the healing recipe for nanobots. I found that to be fascinating. I hope you are doing well! Thubs Up

Mudra,

The pic of Buster is incredible IMO. Caught in daylight for one thing. In the other two pics, I have shown this energy forming up, then standing right above Buster and then moving away disappearing. You can see the energy streams coming down in front of the mower shoot in greater detail. This being was on top of Buster. The pic of the woodpile is smoke from a fire I had going at the time. I only used that pic to reference the size of the woodpile. However, it was completely filled in when it got pushed over.

Most religions I have encountered try to claim ownership of your soul with the ritual called Baptism. How do you defend your right to Free Agency when you are just a baby? Then be brainwashed to your death? Where I live, I am right dag smacked in the middle of it. I am also receiving emails, postage, and personal invites to bible study classes. I came to realize the dumbest thing and that was God and Jesus wasn't in the bible. The bible was no magic lantern. You can't give it a rub and have them appear before you. It is not how it works. You have to use common sense at some point and break the chains that bind you. For some folks, I do understand why some folks live this process of lies. Because they chose to. It provides them with a structure that will eventually teach them the hard way. I totally appreciate anyone seeking enlightenment or God. But in my experience, if you don't do as Jesus said, you won't see either one of them unless you do the inner work. My neighbors and they are really good folks, are still seeking Jesus in the church, but he hasn't shown up yet. Looking in all of the wrong places. Their choice and I have to respect their Free Agency. When Ron came out with his book called Dianetics, I was absolutely thrilled. Someone had figured out a way and he could prove it to be so. I bought the book and read the first few chapters and then put it down. I didn't finish it but I also felt that I had absorbed the book in some weird way. It's a damn shame that his program got hi-jacked. People feared it so much because he showed us that it took work to get there. The inner work. And when I asked him what I should do about these capabilities I now had, he said crap or get off the pot. I couldn't have asked for a more straight-up answer than that. I wish I still had that letter he sent me. My mistake for throwing it out years later. He taught us a way to prove out a belief into a knowing by experiencing a process not solely based on belief. Or believing. IMO, if you have a belief, fine, but prove it out into a knowing. This is how you gain that true knowledge and the wisdom blossoms from that. This is a real enlightenment. Not the superficial enlightenment we see through believing. The red pill vs. the blue one.

Because of taking the red pill, I finally understood the meaning of what a blessing truly is. I have been truly blessed in doing what had to be done. It has been a long process but I have no regrets because, after a lifetime of searching for the answers, I unknowingly climbed a ladder that allowed me to see miraculous things, a better understanding of the Prime Creator's garden, and more questions to get answered and the realization that I am merely an instrument of the Prime Creator.

Somewhere, a year ago, I was posting Ambrosia videos. There were several reasons for this. Part of my discovery event had to with what it actually meant. I didn't get to reveal it. Let's take the Book of the Dead. It is not just one book as most would think. But it is a book that is a process in a general form. To process the dead. Each Book of the Dead processes one soul at a time. There is a Book of the Dead for every individual soul. Tailored to that soul. This is one of the duties that Brook had to do when she played her role as ISIS. There is also a Book of Life for every soul that incarnates here. That book has your Earth name on it but also has codes that are assigned to it. So when you first look at it, you wouldn't recognize it. I so wanted to tell OXY of this. But here is the reveal.

Book of Life

AMBrOSIA = Andre' Marie Breton Jr. Operating Spirit In All-That-IS

The book has instructions for my life on this world. My date of birth, location of birth, the time, parents, siblings, lessons, missions, contracts, and so on. My Book of Life. Another thing to note is the Jr. part. If I was to have a son in this life and gave him my name, I would then be Sr. Which would look like this, AMBROSIA instead of AMBrOSIA It's like being a package that was sent to here on Earth with a bill of lading. So see if you can find your Book of Life. It is just how we are cataloged. A system. Think about it. This blew me away when I received it. I only wanted to increase awareness by presenting this. I never had a son. Just one daughter.

Shield yourself! Have a great night!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:22 pm

Lionhawk, I'm not doing so well, so I am trying hard to not post, but thank-you for your insights. The Bible is a mixed-bag. It might involve cover-stories for cover-stories for cover-stories all mixed-up with Truth and Lies. You sometimes sound a bit like Jeffery Daugherty. Politics and Religion seem to be Spiritual-Quicksand. My computer was majorly messed-with on the fourth and/or fifth (perhaps in anticipation of the sixth). This involved significant loss of saved information. I'm almost to the point of going old-school, and just reading and writing with good old-fashioned paper!! I've posted a few posts on this thread which I delete within a couple of hours. People have been behaving increasingly strangely lately (online and in real-life). I noticed that Alex Jones was speaking gibberish, but it was funny, until I realized that he might've really been melting-down. Throughout the years he's been way too smart and forceful for just another pissed-off human. He's seemed to be somewhat superhuman. This goes for others I've noticed throughout the years. This frightens me because I often suspect that this involves working for the dark-side. I don't dabble, but I wonder if I've been too open-minded. Perhaps I've been compromised without signing on the dotted-line. I'm honestly focusing on a private study as I go incognito. I'm also worrying that this virus-thing is changing us in a most nefarious and deceptive way. I am extremely apprehensive. I'll probably just lurk in the shadows of the Mists. Nanobots, Toxins, Entities, and Computers might be the end of most of us (as humans as we've known them to be). That Book of Life stuff might be very real. Years ago, I spoke with the astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, regarding Life After Death, and he spoke of the Survival of Information rather than the Survival of the Soul. I've more recently spoken of a Hypothetical Ancient-Supercomputer Universe-Matrix. I need to stop and I need to delete. It's Easier That Way. Namaste.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:12 pm

OXY,

You are definitely spot on as to folks going nuts. I was attacked today. First thing this morning. An email. It was totally over the line. So I looked up in the air and ask the Creator if I could have cart blanch to respond in kind. I got the go-ahead and unloaded on this person. I was not nice. I even got nasty. Which is typically not me. The thing is I was being accused by a so-called psychologist of many things that were totally untrue. And I was sick and tired of being nice and did not want to take the crap this person was dishing out. I stood my ground. This person responded with 7 more emails to which I did not reply, throughout the day. The darkside is trying to rattle me so they could feed off me. It didn't work and thusly the 7 emails came forth. Because this person did not have their way with me. Stand your Ground, OXY! Now is not the time to run away. I did notice that you deleted a recent post. I have been worried about you ever since. I thought I had said something that might have offended you in some way. I was only expressing my circumstances on my path. And also what worked for me. It wasn't personal. The darkside is starting to starve and their resources are disappearing, so they are getting desperate. It will get worse for a time, but it will pass. And hopefully, it will be over very soon. Time will tell. I had a phone conversation this afternoon and the darkside was messing with our phones. And we both knew what was going on. They made many disruptions and it increased as the convo got longer. Even over amplifying the audio. It was crazy. Just back off just a bit, but keep on posting. I shield the Bridge-Way thread and somewhere down the road, very soon, I plan on running these negatives out of this forum. And please don't delete your posts. I do value your work although I might differ in my opinions. Just go easy on yourself. You don't need the stress.

Goodnight Brother

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:56 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 5c981210

LionHawk you are right that photo of Buster is amazing.
    Not the kind of picture one commonly takes on camera.
    It must have been a very special moment for that energy to manifest
    and let itself be seen this way.

So this was smoke coming out of that pile of wood. I must admit this is not what it was for me.
    But it does not really matter as you'll understand.
    The entire photo coupled with what you mentioned happened to that pile of wood coming down,
    so much moved my heart that as I was trying to understand why it became clear to me the connection between the original tree and its roots was not severed.
    By their own trees don't come down except by a strong storm maybe but then they are literally
    pulled out of the ground with their roots and remain whole.
    When you do a session by your tree next time ask him he will show you.

Ambrosia this is a really interesting title given to your book of life.
    Did you know the greek root of that word means immortality.
    The I am that you are manifests  experiences in infinite shape and forms so you can know Life ( Living Infinite Forms and Energy)

You know I equalstand you had a bad day with the various malicious messages sent to you
    and do feel the hurt that does.
    All challenges we face are always the same in that they are  an attempt to move us away from  confidence, trust, joy, Love, bliss, peace, our core nature.
    They all boil down to this and will come again and
    again through our lives.
    They  are our petty tyrants, our thorns in the foot.
    We face them with impeccable presence and presence teaches us resilience as we move ourselves
    back to Source.
    No one can take you down for you are not anything solid you are like running water.

The Karen
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:50 am

The Bridge
    over troubled waters

"There, in the swinging hills, you hear a lot of things, and I ran and ran until I got to a jetty. To my right were quite a lot of people; They were naked and screaming, 'How do you get over there, we want to get over there, but we can't get any further here. Please come and help us cross, the water is too deep for us.' I didn't notice them, I just ran and ran, and then I heard an animal. It sounded like a big dog, and there was a big dog and next to him a big woman in blue clothes, and I decided to go straight through it. I did, and the dog just growled at me. Never go back."
    - from the initiation dream of the Kashia Pomo shaman Essie Parrish; in: George Quasha "Records of a Speech by Essie Parrish, delivered on March 14, 1972", Alcheringa, No.1 (1975), p.27-29

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Japanb10

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:23 pm

Thanks, Ashera! That was different. Never seen an instrument like that before. Interesting. Welcome to the Bridge-Way. Cool

Mudra,
    For clarification, the woodpile and the Buster pic were taken on separate days. On the woodpile pic, there's a small campfire pit about 10' in front of it, bottom right. That was where the smoke was coming from. It's just hard to see it with all the organic stuff around it. My bad for not explaining the details better. Interesting Greek definition. You also triggered another story. A future telling. It has to do with the Oracle of Delphi. Soon... Next subject...

"You know I equalstand you had a bad day with the various malicious messages sent to you
    and do feel the hurt that does. All challenges we face are always the same in that they are an attempt to move us away from confidence, trust, joy, Love, bliss, peace, our core nature. They all boil down to this and will come again and again through our lives. They are our petty tyrants, our thorns in the foot. We face them with impeccable presence and presence teaches us resilience, as we move ourselves back to Source. No one can take you down for you, are not anything solid you are like running water."

It had to do with Brook, her Estate, and this person's pain. But more than that, this person was used by the darkside to try to get to me. Get me to react, so they could feed on my emotions. "confidence, trust, joy, Love, bliss, peace," So well said! This person wasn't expecting me to react in the way that I did. Thus, 8 more emails came for a total of 9. I was told to, "Lawyer up Bitch! I have since learned from the insight you gave me as to why the campaign to discredit me has occurred. Brook was a salesman. It was part of her nature to project white lies to impress onto others so that she would look good. If you don't look good, you won't make the sale. Well, she also projected those white lie tactics in her personal life, and I ended up paying for it because it was miss information. That was the pain that I felt, because I got thrown under the bus, and didn't know it. So this person considers me a big liar. For instance, Brook told a friend of hers she had our "Wills" drawn up. Not so. I had the Wills drawn up. Paid for it too. Folks think I also didn't contribute to our bills and I just laid around the house and didn't do anything but just be a slug. Oh, contra ire! When she would come home from work, she didn't have to do anything but sit in front of the computer. Or the TV. Magically the house got cleaned, the big lawn got mowed, the lot that I bought next door got cleaned up, the maintenance and repairs on the vehicles, the tires ran $1100.00 just for the T-Bird, Expedition, 95% of the cooking, snow removal, guard duty patrols, into the late of the night from the drug dealers next door, heat pump replacement, stove, wood for the fireplace, etc. She didn't have a want for anything!!! And so much more. Plus the fact, she had to file for bankruptcy, because her family sucked her dry. If it wasn't for my credit and my resources from my old business, we wouldn't be here. Heat pumps run 5 grand. Have someone come to replace a hot water heater. So I was the Gardener, housekeeper, plumber, mechanic, carpenter, cook, house cleaner, painter, lumberjack, yard maintenance guy, boat mechanic, and disabled all at the same time. Her sons lived here rent-free. My poor worthless butt even bought them food. Everything is paid for except for the house. And I'm very close to having that paid for. None of this would have happened on just Brook's job. Her job paid the poverty line. So when someone doesn't know what the hell they are talking about and discredits me, and spreads that out there in the world, well? And then comes at me, being disrespectful, and then asks me for a handout, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL? Someone else ought to try doing all this and then go to bed at night with swollen feet and legs, diabetic foot ulcers, and pain 24/7. Then deal with all of her family's dysfunctions. They accuse me of stealing her money. She had no money. She was always worried about the bills. I would say to her that we have made it this far and not to worry because I have it covered. That was the truth. Meanwhile, this family is now scratching their heads along with Brook's friends, "How is he making it? The T-Bird is still parked there. He's a liar. AH, Are you spying on me by going by my house? Seeing what is up? Really????? Then add the last 10 months of her life. The only good news there is that she came to realize how her family did her and how superficial they were. 3 days before she died. Folks were lining up before she is even dead to get their claws on what she and I had busted our asses for! Including our bank account. After she went through bankruptcy, I put the house in her name so she could re-establish her credit. Plus I thought I was going to be the one to go first and it would save her from the legality of it all. I had wanted to set her up for her retirement. So when this person says, "Brook trusted you." And calls me a POS at the same time...? Let the record show that everything is not what it seems to these parasites. I have friends that know everything I have stated here today. Because I told them when this stuff was going down since 2010 when Brook and I hooked up. They, her family think I have no friends. All I know is that I have dotted every "I" and crossed every "T" when it came to Brook. Even a few Karmic debts she had. I told this person, that if you had truly loved Brook as you claim, I wouldn't be going through all of your BS! Along with the rest. I'm sorry Mudra for posting this here, but I had to get it off my chest and set the record straight. I'm just not taking this anymore. I have had to change my email address to another program so now this person is blocked from emailing me any further. Plus I made a hard copy of those emails. Just in case this person wants to push it. If this person does push it, it will be a shame as to what happens next. Brook is FREE! And that's all that matters! And I'll leave it at that.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Btw.: the Essie Parish quote is a machine back translation from German, I never had the English original text.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 02264710

This small quote implies a lot that she only could know intuitively because she lacked access to literature or it was not even written yet. The early date of her initiation dream (1972) speaks for its authenticity. Maybe this was the reason that it took years to publish it?

And if you are up to Pythia now keep in mind Apollo and the dogs...

The earliest to me known knot of the Whitewater Nexus was 1973.

I never expected that I had to become a Huntress (surely some Artemis and Ashera stories are mixed up).

I am not a shaman in that sense, I am a Völva and have no idea how this mythem fits into the Indian pattern (sociologically genderized)...

I am convinced that all this had/has to do with the "End of the Twins Cycle".

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Asa_va10

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:04 pm

LionHawk wrote:
    I'm sorry Mudra for posting this here, but I had to get it off my chest and set the record straight. I'm just not taking this anymore.

I do understand LionHawk.
    In human interactions wrong indications are what upsets us the most.
    They are completely destabilizing our anchor points.
    You had your share of them.
    You know what's right and you know what is fair.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:16 pm

What is your anchor point? Some consensual pettiness?

You are a naked man...
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:32 pm

[quote="Ashera"]What is your anchor point? Some consensual pettiness?

You are a naked man...
    [/quote]

Answer #1  My unconditional love for the Goddess of Astaria, my twin-flame. AKA ISIS, AKA Brook.

Answer #2  That relationship was consensual. How is that petty? What pettiness are you referring to?

"You are a naked man." I'll take that as a compliment! If I interpreted you correctly, I have nothing to hide.

Here is another white "LIE."

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Morphe10

I didn't have white skin or black hair. I had dark brown hair and olive skin. Iris {ISIS} had long black hair. Built like a "Brickhouse" I don't know who painted the picture of us and we were probably behind the creation of it to throw everyone off the tracks. Which included Osiris, Ptah, and Thoth. For some psychotic reason, Osiris became jealous of our relationship once he found out about it. He and Ptah, had me hunted down in Greece and had me killed. Isis was also killed. She did die. But the propaganda that is out there isn't telling anyone of the real truth.

The pettiness I find to be so, with Brook's family and friends in this lifetime, is the same energy signature as to our lives back in Eygpt. They were hunting us down back then and ever since, which also included the priests and priestesses that they controlled. So if you are a priestess that served them, then you found me. But no one will from the day Brook died, forward, will ever get their claws on her ever again! Ptah is also totally out of the picture. My mother-in-law, Sekhmet saw to that. She placed him on a deserted Moon somewhere out there, for the rest of his days.

Brook and I had to keep this a secret from everyone. We were even being hunted down in this life. This is why Brook was throwing the white lies around. From the days way back, it became part of her nature. Mudra, I understand it now, and thanks to you for triggering me to do a session on this negative energy. It was in front of me all along but they kept me distracted with their attacks. I had to stop time so I could see the real picture as to why all this was happening in this timeline.

Ashera, thank you for your post. Your post could have been taken in the wrong context because you weren't exactly specific. Be careful about what you ask for! It can throw people off. And if you think I am full of it, we can dance. I also have some physical proof as to Brook being Isis. But first I had made a commitment to Mudra a couple of posts back and I plan on honoring that, so once that is done, we can discuss all this in further detail and sort out the pettiness. Fair enough? I will get to work on it right away.

Sincerely,

Morpheus {aka Lionhawk}

P.S. Mudra, Brook was in charge of writing the Book of the Dead. Her being my twin-flame, we complemented each other, in other words, what part I couldn't do she could and vis-a-versa. This idea crossed my mind today, to write a book called the Book of Life. How does that sound? The compliment to the Book of the Dead. An act of Creation. Create a template where folks have something to go by so they can create their own.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:47 pm

I'm sorry, I just can't get no satisfaction regarding Who's Who in the Galactic Zoo. Brook apparently had a close link with Artemis. Isis = Artemis = Brook?? Artemis = Queen of Sheba?? Were the two reptilians who threw Isis into the snake-pit Osiris and Ptah?? What About Thoth?? Dickhead?? Mastermind?? Scribe?? Scapegoat?? What About You?? You've gone over some of this before, but I had a stroke, and I can't recall, Senator. What if HAL and/or SAL keep track of everyone and everything for thousands or millions or billions of years?? What if all this stuff is smoke and mirrors or deception of a most pestilential nature?? Sorry, I think I just cracked-up. I'll probably delete this post and go away. Still, I'm thinking I might be a Chad Decker sort of guy (from the 2009-11 'V' series). What Would Agent Evans Say?? We've spoken briefly a few times, but I think I put my foot in my mouth. I always do. What Would Margot Robbie Say?? I need to sleep. Namaste.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:33 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm sorry, I just can't get no satisfaction regarding Who's Who in the Galactic Zoo. Brook apparently had a close link with Artemis. Isis = Artemis = Brook?? Artemis = Queen of Sheba?? Were the two reptilians who threw Isis into the snake-pit Osiris and Ptah?? What About Thoth?? Dickhead?? Mastermind?? Scribe?? Scapegoat?? What About You?? You've gone over some of this before, but I had a stroke, and I can't recall, Senator. What if HAL and/or SAL keep track of everyone and everything for thousands or millions or billions of years?? What if all this stuff is smoke and mirrors or deception of a most pestilential nature?? Sorry, I think I just cracked-up. I'll probably delete this post and go away. Still, I'm thinking I might be a Chad Decker sort of guy (from the 2009-11 'V' series). What Would Agent Evans Say?? We've spoken briefly a few times, but I think I put my foot in my mouth. I always do. What Would Margo Robbie Say?? I need to sleep. Namaste.

That's because you have tripped over your own questions, OXY. Surprised Here's where you have tripped. Artemis can apply to females and males. It seems to be the assumption that anyone named Artemis is always female. That is why the equation you assume is wrong. Isis and Artemis are two different people. Ptah had Isis thrown into the snake pit. Thoth handled the science and the technology and combined it with sorcery. One smart dickhead!

Remember this?

Be patient! The answers are coming! Also, there is a gold nugget for you in the Pleiadian video I posted just a few posts ago. Surprised you missed it.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:38 pm

Oxy, please repost what you just took down! Not just for the content of the post, but also to hear Brook's voice once again. That was a damn good post too! You taking it down, felt like you cut me! And I could have answered some of those questions.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:07 am

Lionhawk wrote:That's because you have tripped over your own questions, OXY. Surprised Here's where you have tripped. Artemis can apply to females and males. It seems to be the assumption that anyone named Artemis is always female. That is why the equation you assume is wrong. Isis and Artemis are two different people. Ptah had Isis thrown into the snake pit. Thoth handled the science and the technology and combined it with sorcery. One smart dickhead! Remember this?

Be patient! The answers are coming! Also, there is a gold nugget for you in the Pleiadian video I posted just a few posts ago. Surprised you missed it.

Lionhawk wrote:Oxy, please repost what you just took down! Not just for the content of the post, but also to hear Brook's voice once again. That was a damn good post too! You taking it down, felt like you cut me! And I could have answered some of those questions.
    Lionhawk, that post contained a lot of material I usually slip into my USSS thread without making a big-deal about it. I simply don't know what I'm really dealing with. I sometimes feel as if I don't want to believe anything anymore. I attempted to fight in the Info-War and got my butt kicked bigtime. I've been listening to an online-show which was Pro-Trump but has morphed rather quickly into Pro-Nazi and I'm certainly not a fan of either. I never know who controls who. I never know who lies and who tells the truth. How do we really know anything significant regarding politics, religion, business, history, and the otherworldly (for starters). Everyone seems to be a front for someone and/or something sinister. Who knows what kind of a Past-Life @$$hole I might've been in ancient Orion, Mars, Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome, and so on?? I don't seem to be able to get a straight-answer out of anyone. WTF?? I'm repeating that I'm reduced to Religious and Political Science-Fiction which mostly offends everyone in different ways!! I'm almost to the point of siding with absolutely No-One. Not Even Myself. This post is quite old and includes a lot more than Brook's material.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 0403120017
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 607px-Coat_of_Arms_of_The_City_of_London_svg
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Mary-Ark-of-the-Covenant-500x500
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Taxadisers.coatofarms
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 Arms-westminster-lb

What if the Ark of the Covenant is really about the "Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World"?? What if the "Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World" was one of three archangels?? What if all of the Messianic-Precursors such as Mithras were really afterglows of the "Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World"?? What if the Historical-Jesus Story is a "Johnny Come Lately" version of the "Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World"?? What if Lucifer = King of Babylon = Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World = the Missing Angel in the Center of the Ark of the Covenant?? What if the remaining two archangels ruled the world jointly until around 800 A.D.?? The Ancient Egyptian Deity hinted-at some sort of a Major-Split around that time (if I remember correctly). What if the Original Creator of Humanity was Lucifer?? What if that creation was destroyed (including the Creator)?? What if Michael was the Re-Creator of Humanity?? What if Christ = Archangel?? What if Christ = Archangel #1?? What if Antichrist = Archangel #2?? What if Lucifer = the Gnome in George Zebrowski's Short-Story Heathen God?? Ever heard of the Human (G)nome Project??!! What if Lucifer = Gnome = O.H. Krlll?? What if the King of Babylon in Isaiah 14 refers to the King of Atlantis many centuries prior to the time of the Historical-Isaiah?? I continue to think that we're dealing with three Power-Struggling Archangels in this Solar System. There may be a BIG "G" GOD beyond this solar system -- but I doubt that they are directly active within this particular solar system. What if Lucifer = Jupiter Jones?? I don't think we have any accurate idea of who we really are -- or regarding the true nature of the universe (or even the solar system). We might all be in for some very rude awakenings. Just don't wake-up on the wrong side of the bed -- even if it turns out that we've been sleeping with the devil for thousands of years.

I'm going to go way, way, way, way out on a broken limb with the following speculation -- and I don't know where to begin or end -- because it is insanely farfetched speculation. It has to do with Michael, Lilith, the Creation of Some Version of Humanoid Beings -- the writing of certain books of the Bible -- and the War in Heaven. Should the Song of Solomon really have been named the Song of Lilith?? What if someone told you that you were Michael, Lilith, Isis, and Cleopatra (among others) -- that you created some version of humanity -- and that you wrote five books of the Bible?? I suspect that someone has been playing massive mind-games with me -- but there have been various hints from various sources, that some or all of the above might be true for me on a soul-basis. I realize this qualifies me many times over for that secret mental institution -- but I am quite sober and reasonable -- although being this far down the rabbit-hole makes life completely insane 24/7 -- which is why I just whisper and whimper on this thread -- and why I honestly keep trying to remain silent and contrite. I'm sure there are those who sincerely hope that I shut-up -- so they don't have to shut me up -- and I'm NOT kidding. On the other hand -- back-channel communication might be sort of a safety-valve. What if Lilith wrote the Song of Solomon, Psalms, Proverbs, Isaiah, and at least one of the Gospels (or at least the teachings contained within the Gospels)?? What if Solomon was Sol-Amen-Ra?? What if the Queen of Sheba was Lilith?? The Exodus and the Reigns of King David and King Solomon are VERY Interesting!! Especially Behind the Scenes!! Remember that strange message I posted a few years ago?? I received the following message (unedited) under VERY Strange Circumstances:

You were Incarnate 2000 Years ago and let Us also say that You brought the Prime Creator's Message to the People (Big "G"). After You had been exiled to the far east in those times - A Usurper (Jesus Cesarian) was set up to draw others away from Your Message and to corrupt It. 300 Years Later - The Council of Nicea was convened by a Roman Emperor (Constantine) to reduce the understandings You'd brought to the People - From approximately 37 Books down to 5. Under the Tutelage of these Controller's - Classical Christian Religion was enacted and forced upon the People over the next 1700 Years...The True Teachings of Yeshua are being held in the Vatican Archives so that They can remain on Top as Controllers (See Stigmata: We need no Men or Buildings to reach the Prime Creator was the Thrust of the Teachings kept secret - The Path within). Does this then mean that the Man  that originally brought the Message was trying to deceive Us? Or is It rather that the Controller's perverted the Understandings that You'd brought Us previously on Purpose? Simply put - I would say - The Later...This is the Crux and one They have worked hard to convolute...

What do you think about such a thing?? I did NOT make this up!! I found it in my word-processor!! I just stumbled upon it -- and I could've easily missed it!! If true, I'm suspecting 5 Old-Testament Books and a 32 Book Old-Testament Commentary. The Ancient Egyptian Deity called me Michael -- but I have NO Idea whether there is any substance to that, or not. I've simply used various messages, suggestions, and sources as conceptual-crutches for modeling the unknowable. I'm NOT going to spell this out -- but I could go into a lot more detail. Let's just say that I don't really care one way or the other. It honestly makes very little difference to me. In fact, it could be a VERY bad thing if it were true. I honestly have NO Idea who I might really be on a soul-basis -- and I'm NOT going to try very hard to find out!! My concern is how to help make things work correctly and properly in this solar system -- and possibly beyond -- and this seems to presently be an impossible dream. Here are some interesting posts by Brook and Lionhawk on the first 'Red Pill' thread. They are sequential, but might be separated by dozens of posts. They should write a book together. Siriusly.

Brook: "For those of you afraid to take the red pill...you might want to stop reading and participating in this thread now... as I've found from personal experience, that it will activate within you, if you let it...certain "knowings” that will surface at any given time. And in that knowledge, you may find it will not be everything you wanted to know. But then again remember...the truth will set you free. And in knowing the truth...remember you have free will...and can make choices accordingly.

That being said, I will start by recommending a thread that was started by Orthodoxymoron, who I might add was brilliant in his deduction from AV1, and as it progressed I believe it brought to light some things that will stimulate your way of thinking about the “Egyptian” folklore of the “gods” they worshiped, and the symbols now being currently used in the Illuminati scheme of things.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=aman

Some would think that it is not necessary to delve into the past, as one member had mentioned. However to understand what might possible be the truth to much of what we deal with today..the symbolism in our faces daily if you look around.... It might be good to know what it all means...in the face of taking the red pill that is.

If you dig deep enough you might even see where our own DNA may possibly have been tampered with, and fragmented our sense of self and way of life as we know it now.

So I'd like to continue where some of the key points that triggered in me some “knowing” and see what input you all may have in these aspects of history and how it might have an effect on how we live today in the shadow of some of the great secrets that still to this day haunt us and most likely won't ever be known until we reach ascension and see the truth...or then again...you can take the red pill and dive in...see what you come up with …

so lets start off with one of the posts from that thread and look at Ptah....

Ptah

The origin of Ptah's name is unclear, though some believe it to mean 'opener' or 'sculptor'. As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stone cutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen.

It was believed that Ptah created the heavens and the earth.

Ptah created the giant metal plate that was believed to be the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky, he also created the struts that upheld it. He created the universe by speaking words through his Tongue (linked to the god Thoth) and by thoughts coming from his Heart.

There came into being as the heart and there came into being as the tongue ...The mighty Great One is Ptah, who transmitted life to all gods, as well as to their kas... Thus it happened that the heart and tongue gained control over every other member of the body, by teaching that he, Ptah... is in every body and in every mouth of all gods, all men,and every thing that lives, by thinking and commanding everything that he wishes.

Thus the ka-spirits were made... by this speech... Thus were made all work and all crafts, the action of the arms, the movement of the legs, and the activity of every member, in conformance with this command which the heart thought, which came forth through the tongue, and which gives value to everything.

Ptah was a creator god, the third highest god in Egypt. He was the god presiding over the Second Egyptian month. From a local god of craftsmen to the deity who crafted the universe and the other deities, Ptah was only overshadowed by the sun god Ra, and the hidden god Amen. He fashioned the universe through words of power and by thought, as well as creating different parts by hand. He helped the dead on their travels through the afterlife, allowing them to transform into his divine figure, or by building the boats on which they could travel. He was the one who allowed the dead to be like the living after death

Sounds like a pretty powerful guy to me...in all of this legend and metaphor.

As one member brought to my attention in post number 277
    http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=220944&postcount=277

What did the Masons know? It is clearly worship of Ptah....but was he really such a good “God”? He is clearly worshiped in Egyptian folklore as a “God of Creation” ….stressing the word “creation”....what exactly did he create that should be worshiped in such “glory” for the Masons to revere? Then you clearly have a statue of Ptah with scales...

And what about the Merkaba.....

Mer... meant a kind of light that rotated within itself

Ka ....meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit

Ba.... meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds

And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another.....

Then you have Thoth...that's one for the records.....and if you read the Emerald Tablets...you see sparks of truth....also sparks of manipulation to a way of thinking that sounds very much like much of the “new wave” line of hypnosis....not to say there is not truth there...but in reading the Emerald tablets that are published....you might find yourself getting a slight to moderate headache....triggering something of a remembrance....or could it be a trigger to forget.....but of what? It certainly triggered me....and opened up a flood gate of things that seemed to fit into a neat little conspiracy in and of itself. More questions then answers from the Egyptian “history” that we seem to get. There are still many “secrets” out there left to be uncovered...and on a global scale, I think if enough people got “triggered” in their own “knowing” of what the truth is...it may just astound you...and set the history books a blaze.

So for now have a look at some of the information on that thread..and soon enough I will add more. I really wish ODM was here to add...as he was very in tune with it..but we all have a past here to look at the truth. And many of you hold a “key” of knowing...so let the triggers begin. Namaste."

lindabaker: "Lionhawk: Forgive me if I am repeating a question that has been asked of you in previous forums. Tell us how you know all of this very interesting information, if you don't mind doing so. Are you an immortal who can remember a lot, or are you someone who has access to historical records previously unknown to most earth people? If the discs are not gold, what is their composition? By duplicates, do you mean discs that also work, kind of like burning another music cd? Why do the discs I see in my dreams look to be the size of large oranges? When will the information on the discs be revealed, and by whom, and where? What will the reaction be, do you think? Which Star family are you aligned with? Is your alignment with the Christ Energy, and if not, which alignment best describes your position?"

Lionhawk: "Calling me out, eh? No worries. When I look back on Av1 and Av2, I guess what I got hammered with most was where did I get my training. Simply because I think I scared some individuals with what I had revealed. How was I able to penetrate the secrets of those who had hidden agendas that participated on those forums? I never did answer the question simply because I felt it was a trap to do so. Plus, they wouldn't understand the answer even if I gave it to them. All I can say is I am who I am because I chose to be. Now that might sound like an egotistical statement, but without my ego I would be a blank. I am like the many who seek the real truth and will expose it when everything is in such alignment to do so. I also use what is in my toolbox by that I mean what spiritual tools I do have. Copy and paste is not a spiritual tool.

Where I get my information in regards to Egypt is not from the Internet. It is so packed full of lies, that if I did use that information, I would be caught red handed in seconds and probably burned at a stake somewhere.

Let me just say that I am from the Orion sector. My star lineage is the Family of An. Pronounced "on." It is the middle Star of Orion's Belt. EL-AN-RA. I am an Angelic in the Warrior Cast from that sector. Mother Mary, as far as lineages go, is my Mother. She has many sons and daughters and I am simply one of them. She informed me of this 2 years ago at my house in Florida in the kitchen. She said I was one of her Royal sons and wondered what had happened to me. I also know as of this moment why she stated that. Till very recently, her visit troubled me and I couldn't figure out why. Then she visited me once again and it was a very sad visit, as she had apparently gone to find out what had happened to me and why I was off her radar for so long, after her first visit. It all fits now as I have so much recall as to what had occurred and why she said what she said. Yes, Jesus is my brother. I am very proud to have a brother who has accomplished so much and who continues to serve in his present capacity. He is one of the commanders of the real Galactic Federation. Also let us not confuse him with a replica provided by the darkside called Lord Sananda, who serves as their version of Jesus of their copy and pasted Galactic Federation. You know the one where all the channeled messages come from.

How this recall occurred, is also an interesting story. As it turns out I had done it to myself and did such a good job at it. Somewhere, I had taken half of myself and gave it amnesia. There was a very important reason to do so. Reminds me of Claudia Black that did something similar to serve on a mission on the SG-1 series. Don't remember the episode. Of course there was a trigger word that would snap me out of it. That word was spoken to me on February 11th of this year by my mate. Everything changed at that moment. It was my name back in those Egyptian days. Mind you I didn't say I was Egyptian.

In any regard, I discovered that I had married into the Feline Race. That's how I ended up and why I have a current affiliation with them in the present. The marriage came about from two life streams from two separate countries, where both got involved with each other because of these discs. That involvement grew and became a sacred union as in such a way that had never been experienced before on the Earth. It was so profound as that sacred union also represented the unconditional love they had for each other and for the entire Earth and all of her people to such an extent that the Creator took notice and said that this sacred union would be used as a template in this Universe to go by in terms of unconditional love. This was a wonderful occasion where the Mother Mary linage and the Feline lineage came together in oneness. It was also sounded across the Universe so it is well known by other races as well. So if there is anyone out there who has any doubts as to what I have thus far written, feel free to get off your chair and find the answers. If you are all that connected to these other races that is.

These two life streams were obviously killed by the corrupt Draconian figure heads of those distant times in Egypt. Not necessarily for what they did to create a new universal template, but for defying the power elite's will. If they could not use you, consider yourself dead. That thought pattern still exists today. But when it all went down, these Bastards found out that they couldn't use everybody.

In the present, I am now living with a whole remembered heart. I am fully activated in the physical. I pay attention to many things now that I use to take for granted. For instance two butterflies flying through the air at incredible speeds, never extending more than a few inches from each other as they are flying through an area full of birds and predatory insects, celebrating their union with each other in flight. Also no fear. The one I married back then is the one I am with now. We are still married as we never allowed our love to be compromised by anyone or anything, even though they may have killed us at different times. William Wallace you say.....or did I say that? hahahhahhaa!!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 200px-MacDougall_of_MacDougall_arms.svg

The above Coat of Arms is where the trail jumped from Egypt to Scotland. Talk about triggers from Egypt. And you may wonder how it has anything to do with William Wallace. To be brief, these two love birds incarnated into this time line. My name was Alexander MacDougall and although I was married and had a castle, I also had a mistress, hidden in the hillside. This mistress was my sacred love. Her name was Isadora and she originated from Norway. She was murdered by some reptilian thugs. 4 of them attacked her while on route to help my son, John. Thus, her death started my new career in head loping. Talk about getting on a Karmic bicycle. I was also allied at this time with William Wallace against Robert the Brus. Also notice in the coats of arms, the lions and the ships. In other coat of arms you will also find the dragons. Again, it comes down to the conflict of the lions vs. the dragons.

Not to get out of topic here, but this thread is also about triggers. And if you were to look in your present life in the past, you will see things that came up and said here I am for a split second. As in how you might be drawn to an image or something that was said that ringed something within you. All these little rings bounced around for years and I never found an explanation for them until Feb. 11th 2010. All these little reminders fell into place. The little things that made you curious in that moment that you couldn't explain as to why it rang something inside you. Like maybe why you might had a curiosity about a certain figure in history but couldn't explain it.

All I can say is that I had thought my life to have been blessed before and now I look upon it as miraculous. It has taken a lot of inner work to get here but it has been worth it. Granted the inner work never seems to stop but I can relax a little bit now as I know things will be slightly easier. If you do the work you will find that your story is an amazing one. Also make note that I am not trying to put myself on any kind of stage here. I am just sharing it and I left a lot out. So for the ones that might have pithy comments, spare me. It isn't because I am the one who is insecure. I say what I just said so that I don't have to deal with your insecurities and I am sure there are others out there who are sick of that old record as well. I think we should spend more time celebrating those who are getting there instead of the bashing from those who are either jealous or just lack, period. You have to earn it, for yourself.

So I leave this here. I hope I answered more than you questioned Linda."

orthodoxymoron: "Wow Lionhawk! Your posts always floor me! Can you tell me if Reptilian Beings have Human Souls? OR -- do Human Beings have Reptilian Souls? Are we all Human/Reptilian Hybrids --- with various percentage differentials? Are Greys really Reptilians? Do Humans, Reptilians, and Greys have more in common than we think? Is most of this madness homegrown --- going back thousands of years --- right here on Earth --- mostly in North Africa and the Southwestern United States? Is the U.S. really the 'Head of the Snake'? Do the Underground Bases and the City States constitute the Biblical Babylon? Is Lucifer the Whore of Babylon? 'What fate Omoroca?' (Stargate SG-1 'Fire and Water') Nuff said!"

Lionhawk: "There he is! Good to see you old friend! Always wondered where you went. I know many disappeared for awhile and justly so. Often thought as to what you found in your digging of the truth. You have been missed. Again, great to see you once again.  

As far as flooring you, I will humbly take that as a compliment. But I'm not out here trying to floor anyone. Personally I think we are all basically truth seekers and we all have an individual way about going about it. Of course the cheap version of the truth is the copy and pasted version. Using only materials that someone researched and wrote out without doing any footwork to support their point of view.

The better version is finding an idea and pursuing it and then write down what you found. The process of proving it out in real time. How many books have we read where someone just took pieces of information and just pieced a book together? Without any experience being applied or melded in the book. Originality is the best way to go about sharing ideas and working out the puzzles that comprise the truth.

As to your questions, I will say I am no expert or an authority of other factions soul make ups. In my opinion however, I think the soul is of the same stuff across the board and it is whether how much light is allowed to shine by the free will of that soul or the choices that soul has made, regardless of the species it represents. Or the polarity.

What is most disturbing is how these Dracs have cheated DEATH. Most systems that I am aware of have a death cycle or a transition cycle. Usually there is a station where the soul goes back to and gets debriefed and adjustments are made and new lessons are given and the soul starts again on another quest. These Dracs have found a way to by pass that and have their own place or station as it were, to re spawn with full memory of who or what they were previously. In part, the technology in Egypt was used to do this. Now I also know there are other aliens who have done this but most of them know of a higher consciousness is present and honor the processes in an alignment with a God presence. The Dracs only honor their own presence. Everything and every life form is considered below them. So when I hear that there are good reptilians out there, I always end up asking where.

The greys are even a mystery. I think the government has a limited view point on them as well. Simply because they want to compartmentalize these beings. From what I have gathered, there are at least 20 species of this form out there. Not just the 4 types that have been revealed by government sources.

I have already given you in the past what has happened to Lucifer. That wasn't something made up. It also hasn't changed as to what he chose for himself. It's a done deal. One that I was allowed to witness. That event just amazed me as to the Creator's level of grace that he/she exercises. It is unlimited. It also showed me how deep the Creator's love goes for all of his/her creations no matter what they have experienced in this Universe, good or bad. No matter what polarity or frequency, these souls have chosen to experience.

This thread is a prime example of what I have mentioned in the above. Or the contents there of. And please don't feel like I dissed you by not answering all of your questions as some of those questions could apply in another thread and not here. I say that out of respect for what Brook is trying to accomplish in this thread.

Glad you are here ODM!"

Brook: "....spreading light on "dark secrets" is what I plan on doing with this post. You will not find this information in history books, or on the internet in the form of revealed "secrets" of the PTB. Some light has been shed on speculation of such...but the true nature of exactly what happened has virtually been erased....as was the continent of Atlantis, and Lumaria. All that is left is what some might tap into, and how much of that was filtered? Oh for sure there is truth in many of the stories of these kinds....and the puzzle is being slowly put together. So I will provide a piece of that puzzle here now. The role played by some key characters...and what the truth is about the story's they put forth...to get you to believe in something quite different.

One small but rather important piece that only the players themselves would be able to share...but as of yet have not....mainly because...the lies have overshadowed the truth. I have tapped into that truth.....and as such would be labeled a "loon" by the very ones that would see this story remain undiscovered. And for a very long time, I was afraid to share this....for the reason of safety...a fear program.......and because my emotional body was not ready to deal with such exposure, and the nature of the very concepts it surrounds. I have since overcome that emotion...and can now share what it is I have to reveal.....a small portion of the truth that you all have the right to know. And the role of the "players"...and where they stood in all of this.

So lets start with some "key" players.....

Thoth...lineage..pure reptilian...Annunaki

Ptah...lineage...pure reptilian...Annunaki

Osiris....lineage....hybrid....Annunaki, feline....of the "royal" bloodline, earth based

Set...lineage....hybrid....annunaki, feline....of the "royal" bloodline, earth based

Isis.....lineage....hybrid....feline, earth based ...of direct decent...mother Sekhemt...of the royal lineage....and direct genetic coding to the discs and "throne"

Ra.....lineage.....sirian.....hybird.....of "Sun" decent....NOT ANNUNAKI....and in charge of operations here on earth, to oversee the Sirian feline earth based seeding.

So a marriage...to create a royal blood line....with direct connection to the "Discs", and the "throne"....between Osiris and Isis....set up by Ptah...who is now in control of operations.....a very bad marriage at that. Not the wonderful one painted in history. In fact..the so called "sister" of Isis....was nothing more than a story...she was actually a mistress to Osiris...and Isis had take her under her wing....to protect her. It also gave Isis the relief of having to be with Osiris...who she detested. Isis had no such sister....but took on Nephthys as a sister...and taught her how to do many things...one of which was how to tolerate Osiris.

As the story would have you believe.....Isis gathered together the pieces of Osiris with her "sister"...leaving out one piece...very appropriate....the phallus. She claimed the fish ate it......Now that's a fish story! and then she created the "book of the dead". to resurrect Osiris...and created a phallus of "sand" and impregnated herself with his seed to create Horus.

Oh boy...here goes....the truth is this.....in that tomb of Osiris...a meeting took place. Sekhemt, Ra and Isis.....the egg of Sekhmet the sperm of Ra were joined and Isis was made a surrogate of a "royal bloodline"...not of the Osiris, Hybrid....reptilian line but the feline sun lineage....and was made to be the watcher for Ra...the "eye of Horus" was a symbol of Ra...also know as the "Eye of Ra".....and Sekhmet...to watch over the goings on from the direct meddling of the Annunaki. And to carry on the line of those who were directly involved in the technology that had been stolen, and used to create for lack of a better term..."abominations"...of what should have been our direct connection to mother earth, and our universal lineage. Rather then fragmenting us and creating a "slave race"...to be multiplied and used for the purposes that you now hear of..that many have tapped into that truth and are now seeing...but few know how it came about...the actual deeds that created this time line...not the one that source intended.

Have you all stopped yet to think...what became of Isis? How did she die? did she really carry on to give all of these so call "channeling s" that are so prevalent on the internet and in the "new age" community? And if so....why don't you hear this story? And how come you don't hear of her "passing" as you do of Osiris? And what of this story that Horus is Jesus?....Isis is Mary?.....not hardly.

There is however a connection to that story. Another surrogate....Mary...named after the Mother Mary lineage.....surrogate to Jesus.....brought here to tell some truth....through a similar fashion as Horus. Propagated by the felines....but Jesus is not Feline.....the only connection is the cooperation of the geneticists...the Felines that helped with his birth. And the link..is the Star of Sirius.....cooperation to recreate where Horus failed...because Horus was found out...and challenged by his brother Set. Brother Set you say????? Wait....Set was the brother of Osiris......Caught them in another lie didn't we? Set the one that murdered Osiris...now after Horus.....a power hungry one he was....And Osiris...the brother of Isis?...........only in the sense that the lineage of a hybrid brought that in true form.....Remember...Osiris..hybrid....reptilian, feline..and earth based being......but not the sister of Isis in any form...other then the feline lineage that they wanted to keep in line with the genetic coding

And what of Isis? Where did she disappear to? Death ...at the hands of Ptah....who was furious with her, for reasons I will not share here..just yet anyway. But when one does not cooperate with a reptilian....at that time....it's death in a snake pit...and that was her end.....only to be remembered by those who had stories to tell of here visits..to such places as Greece. and with her she would bring the most extraordinary gifts.

Now you are probably wondering how I can relate such a story...and where the information came from. did I channel it?....not really.....but that is something I will not share on a forum. However, I will tell you I have validation.....and that I will not share on a forum either.

There are many more parts to this story....this is only a small but significant part. There are the Discs....and other factions involved...and this story would make "Gone with the Wind"...look like a child's book."

What if Gabriel is the hard-core Angelic-Opposition to the Human-Experiment?? What if Lucifer was the First-Creator?? What if Michael was the Re-Creator?? I have no idea how close to the truth this speculation might be -- but I keep thinking this thing is REALLY nasty, ancient, and complex!! Once again, I am troubled by the lack of sermons about Lucifer in the Bible. There is only that one direct mention of Lucifer (in Isaiah 14). I think there might've been a murder and a cover-up!! Sorry if this offends -- but shouldn't we consider ALL Possibilities??!! I still wonder if the three hypothetical Archangels pulled-off some sort of a False-Flag War in Heaven -- creating a Power-Vacuum to Cleanse the Sanctuary of That Which Defiles!! I often think that the REAL Theological-Realities are MUCH Worse than Atheism and Agnosticism -- which might be why we've been lied-to for thousands of years!! I think we might live in a very rough and tumble universe which they don't tell us about in Sunday-School and Sabbath-School!! My theory is that this Solar System is One Big Business with One CEO (going way, way, way back). My theory is that Research (of any subject) is a Form of Worship. My theory is that even Irreverent Theological-Speculation is a Form of Worship. My theory is that history should be studied -- but not relied-upon. Anyone could write anything in antiquity -- and how can we possibly know (in modernity) how honest and accurate they were??
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:39 am

You are proud because you are illiterate and have no idea Mudra!

Europa is an imbecile!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 3 1358

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:37 am

Thank you so much for reposting! You gotta give me some time though as I made a commitment to Mudra for a post. The post I am about to make is a long one. Connecting the dots that will span 10 years of my life experience. So please have some patience with me as I am not as proficient as you writing long posts, know I will get to it as soon as I can. Okay? I have switched hats.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:52 pm