tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Kerry Cassidy's Views on 11 November 2020

Seashore
    Seashore

Kerry Cassidy's Views on 11 November 2020 Empty Kerry Cassidy's Views on 11 November 2020

Post  Seashore Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:14 am

KERRY CASSIDY : UPDATE ON CURRENT EVENTS 11.11.20
    Project Camelot

KERRY talks about the election, her precog dream and various current events

Kerry talks about Biden being a clone and having a walk-in.

Shocked

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)

ClearWater likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Kerry Cassidy's Views on 11 November 2020 Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy's Views on 11 November 2020

Post  Carol Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:46 am

Thanks for sharing this Seashore. Kerry tends to have interesting inside info. As for Biden having a double/clone/walk-in... well that's pretty much a given when looking at how he performed prior to the election and what is seen now. Checking earlobes is a good way to tell the difference in some cases. So sick of the on-going deception and looking forward to what's unfolding next.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

ClearWater and Seashore like this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Kerry Cassidy's Views on 11 November 2020 Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy's Views on 11 November 2020

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:53 am

Carol wrote:Thanks for sharing this Seashore. Kerry tends to have interesting inside info. As for Biden having a double/clone/walk-in... well that's pretty much a given when looking at how he performed prior to the election and what is seen now. Checking earlobes is a good way to tell the difference in some cases. So sick of the on-going deception and looking forward to what's unfolding next.
    I am recovering from disappointment that Election Day was not decisive and did not mark the beginning of an end to the lockdown.  I was hoping we would stop wearing masks soon after Election Day.   

I'm glad you're looking forward to what's unfolding next because I need some encouragement!  

cheers

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:46 am