tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
mudra
Seashore
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
Swanny
Carol
12 posters

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Micjer
    Micjer

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 Empty Re: PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:01 am

One of my dearest friends is one that I would consider to be a bit naive on things.  I don't push too hard with her on issues that may be a little over the edge.

She works at a local hospital.  We were having a social drink the other day.

She blew me away, when we were talking about this virus going around, and she said "the girls at work think this is all a conspiracy"!!!

Whoa!   I still didn't open up the flood gates but I encouraged her to keep looking and thinking that way. cheers
    Seashore
    Seashore

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 Empty Re: PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:48 am

Micjer wrote:Whoa!   I still didn't open up the flood gates but I encouraged her to keep looking and thinking that way. cheers

You made my day.  sunny
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Seashore wrote:Laura Eisenhower posted an interview of Stewart Swerdlow on her YouTube channel August 18, 2019.  In the interview she asks him about Q.

That part of the conversation begins here.

He said the team is made up of 6 deep military intelligence and 3 alien/ET.

That was a great interview Seashore. Thanks for posting a link to it. Checking out his website now. sunny I love you
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:59 pm

Sanicle wrote:That was a great interview Seashore.  Thanks for posting a link to it.  Checking out his website now.   sunny  I love you

You're welcome.  Thanks for the appreciation, because I often get sarcastic feedback on forums when I post his work.

As a Montauk Project survivor, he went to prison for awhile under suspicious circumstances, as I recall, and some people automatically assume he's a criminal.

I think his heart is in the right place; he definitely has inside knowledge, and the fact that he speaks so many languages is an advantage.  

He was the one who taught me that ETs are real.  I believe him when he says he's seen them.  I also learned about trauma based mind control from him.  I've read four of his books—Blue Blood, True Blood, Montauk:  The Alien Connection, 13-Cubed, and Stewart Says....

I love the main thrust of his message:  Humanity needs to get over our victim mentality.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:11 pm

Q https://qanon.pub

Apr 29 2020

Apr 29 2020 15:01:10 (EST) NEW
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1545C_dJWMIAgqeLEsfo2U8Kq5WprDuARXrJl6N1aDjY/edit📁
    Knowledge is power.
    Q

Apr 29 2020 14:22:44 (EST) NEW
    Read slowly and carefully.
    Knowledge is power.

https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/119629.pdf

>Irregular warfare is far more varied than conventional conflict: hence the importance of an intellectual framework that is coherent enough to provide guidance, and flexible enough to adapt to circumstances.

>American counter-insurgency practice rests on a number of assumptions: that the decisive effort is rarely military (although security is the essential prerequisite for success); that our efforts must be directed to the creation of local and national governmental structures that will serve their populations, and, over time, replace the efforts of foreign partners; that superior knowledge, and in particular, understanding of the ‘human terrain’ is essential; and that we must have the patience to persevere in what will necessarily prove long struggles.

>Insurgency, however, can and will flourish in the modern environment. The strains created by globalization, by the collapse of weak state structures, by demographic, environmental, and economic pressures, by the ease of cooperation among insurgent groups and criminals, and by the appearance of destructive radical ideologies, all augur a period in which free and moderate governance is at risk.

[Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective.

Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities).

They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local identity to exploit common societal grievances or needs.

Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces.

Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.]
    Q

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:15 am

See Next Post for This Post!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:55 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Seven or eight years ago, I posted a video of Joel Osteen which seemed to reveal shapeshifting or a hologram-glitch (but I can't find it now). Years ago, Sherry Shriner spoke of high-profile individuals having clones (and not just body-doubles) and being replaced, with who knows who animating the clone?! I wish I'd never listened to Sherry Shriner, regardless of whether her information was on-target or not. I indirectly used the concepts in my religious and political science-fiction (even though I never marketed any of it). Following her death or disappearance, a lot of what she claimed seems to be gaining credibility. Most of her older shows won't play anymore (by accident or design). A couple of weeks ago, I watched a video which seemed to show a hologram glitch of the Pope in the famous window. I just watched a video of a possible Boris Johnson hologram failure. What Would David Icke Say?! But really, I just consider all this madness in a science-fictional manner, without making a big deal about it. I'll probably delete this post in an hour or two. I'm doing that a lot lately, as I try to stop posting. BTW, try being more positive, Carol!! Just Kidding!!

Hey, cool videos Oxy. Thubs Up I decided to copy them in the quote to give everyone a chance to see them in case you do take them down, haha. I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:35 am

Sanicle, the Joel Osteen video was creepy, and that was 7-8 years ago. It was him preaching about getting out of the boat, but I can't find it. He (or it) looked reptilian, but it might've just been a video issue. I asked for expert guidance, but nobody responded, and I know those who monitor this site knew. I'm sick and tired of the surveillance state of the world, even though I suspect it's ancient. My computer fan is revving like a Formula One Ferrari, and I think I know why. That last USSS page is a wild one!! I'm on the verge of becoming an extreme hermit and introvert. BTW, did you ever see the 1993 Australian movie The Nostradamus Kid?? A year or two ago, I commented (here) that the Australian 'Luke Ford' would be a great subject for a remake of that movie, and then I met a famous Australian actress (Margot Robbie) a couple of weeks later, but as far as I know, nothing resulted from my bright-idea.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:26 am

I have been thinking about why POTUS would be say such strange things. Of course we know that it something that one shouldn't do and and we know the reaction of everyone and MSM and how they jumped all over him.

Lately I have tried to make fit things that Trump does as a white hat and how things might all be fitting together.

So think about it this way, are the same people that are mocking him now, the same people that are pushing and wanting a vaccine?

From what we have found out about the vaccines, they may be worse than injecting disinfectant!!!!

Did he do this on purpose to lay the seed?

He definately could not come out and tell everyone to avoid taking the vaccine!!!!!

Food for thought. We are not here to conform to the sheep mentality. Cow
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:40 am

Micjer wrote:

I have been thinking about why POTUS would be say such strange things.  Of course we know that it something that one shouldn't do and and we know the reaction of everyone and MSM and how they jumped all over him.

Lately I have tried to make fit things that Trump does as a white hat and how things might all be fitting together.

So think about it this way, are the same people that are mocking him now, the same people that are pushing and wanting a vaccine?

From what we have found out about the vaccines, they may be worse than injecting disinfectant!!!!

Did he do this on purpose to lay the seed?

He definately could not come out and tell everyone to avoid taking the vaccine!!!!!

Food for thought.   We are not here to conform to the sheep mentality. Cow

Yes, this was my thought as well.  The fact that he specifically suggested 'injecting' disinfectant made me immediately think of vaccines.  And in fact there ARE ingredients in disinfectant that are also used in vaccines.  One of them is Thimerisol. I believe there are others as well, though I've not gone digging down that rabbit hole.

There is also Ozone Therapy, which is used both as a disinfectant and a treatment for viruses. Link: https://www.healthline.com/health/ozone-therapy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:26 pm

Well with an IQ of 157 it's apparent that the President is bloody brilliant and has a knack for getting info into US citizens by both the front and back door.

In addition, the best bit about Stewart Swerdlow's interview video is when he said that Trump was recruited by Q, which - along with deep Military Intelligence, included one or two aliens (physical form) and ET (inter-dimensional being). (He said the team is made up of 6 deep military intelligence and 3 alien/ET.) Their goal is to take out the Deep State world-wide and given the different types of technology they have including Looking Glass and AI, it would appear they plan to win.

Q  https://qanon.pub

Apr 30 2020

Apr 30 2020 16:52:09 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1255930095463575552

Tim Young
    @TimRunsHisMouth
    Here's a mashup of Nancy Pelosi responding to a question about Tara Reade compared to how she handled Christine Blasey Ford.

You'll know which ones are which.

Q

Apr 30 2020 16:24:26 (EST) NEW
    EWzLVwRX0AIW1Tu.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 Db2cdcfb41a2c1b94e2a781b3fd6fe404dbe5e8431daf966b30a21cde6e0e496

Apr 30 2020 16:04:19 (EST) NEW
    Was the DNC was hacked by Russia?
    CIA [BRENNAN] FORCE?
    Seth Rich internal DL hand-to-hand pass USA?
    Crowdstrike code insert?
    If FBI [CHAIN OF COMMAND] was corrupt what other investigations were corrupted?
    WHO DID THEY PROVIDE COVER FOR?
    HOW FAR BACK DID IT GO?

Q
    >>8976611
    Error 'was' x2.
    On the move.

Q

Apr 30 2020 16:04:19 (EST) NEW
    Was the DNC was hacked by Russia?
    CIA [BRENNAN] FORCE?
    Seth Rich internal DL hand-to-hand pass USA?
    Crowdstrike code insert?

If FBI [CHAIN OF COMMAND] was corrupt what other investigations were corrupted?

WHO DID THEY PROVIDE COVER FOR?
    HOW FAR BACK DID IT GO?

Q

Apr 30 2020 15:51:59 (EST) NEW
    ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 92b3d9dc8735bc27206e5d76c715019e45ee48d5603bab58628fd880f6d02715

ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 0e28e3c7e1d54301d97cf6d0d861847f20ad112af33c6fbf0336d0cb79469dbd

ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 258597358610a72e482f39fd9b430e7dcb53fad58082f031f0c1f4f44fd1d221

ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 1255b76cc00c152de32fb8a496bee83fb704d80bace259401c14287c11a1d609

ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 Ad88a81bbe8121e419eedd92c360003a53103ce37c82b78d6091e3042d457225

Head of House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff Demands Google-YouTube-Twitter Step Up their ‘Authoritative’ Censorship and Silencing

On Thursday Rep. Adam Schiff, the most dishonest and compulsive liar in Congress, sent a letter to the CEOs of Google, YouTube and Twitter to urge them to use their “authoritative” powers to censor and silence voices during the coronavirus pandemic.

Last week YouTube CEO told CNN the company would silence anyone who strayed from official WHO policy.
    Google is cool with that.

In fact, the company is very proud of her censorship.

Remember this in November. Democrats support this and want MORE censorship and silencing.

Schiff sent these letters off to Google, YouTube and Twitter.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/head-house-intelligence-adam-schiff-demands-google-youtube-twitter-step-authoritative-censorship-silencing/
    >>8976305
    Control of the population [sheep]?
    Control of the narrative?

Q

Apr 30 2020 15:50:58 (EST) NEW
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-national-convention-pushed-back-a-month-to-mid-august

Why are they pushing back the [D] convention?

COVID-19 concern or strategic for last minute change?
    Change of Batter coming? (Biden exchanged for HRC?)
    Why was she 'saved' from officially announcing?
    Why was she 'reserved' for a last minute change?
    How do you attempt to 'sneak one in'?

How do you attempt to ensure victory?

Adopt National Vote-by-Mail?

How do you convince American it was legitimate?
    Release fake polls indicating favorable leads in swing states?

How do you harm opponents accomplishments re: economy, unemployment, ……………….?
    How do you terminate opponents highly effective rallies?

How do you shelter [D] lead candidate from embarrassing debates and/or rallies?

How do you shelter [D] corruption re: FISA-RUSSIA-FLYNN-etc. from reaching the mainstream?
    How do you extend the trade negotiation deadline w/ CHINA?
    How do you limit [test] Constitutional rights of people?

How do you provide cover for State Govs to adopt new voter laws?

How do you effectively control the population?

How do you expand big tech overreach re: tracing / privacy issues?
    How do you fix [taxpayer bailout?] the long-broken economies of CA & NY?
    How do you enrich select people/co's by promoting a solution to a global crisis?
    How do you keep people living in fear and isolation in order to accept the above?
    Define 'insurgency'.

How do you accomplish all of the above?

Q

Apr 30 2020 15:26:00 (EST) NEW
    EWzFXZ7WAAALsfL.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 42c2760a41afbe5c9fae85deb931094291b2c939bcbb04f92263090c77bb8c7b

Used as a political tool to attack the other side [weaponized]?
    Where are the pink hats?
    When you are awake you are able to see clearly.

Q

Apr 30 2020 15:14:12 (EST) NEW
    EW4IfYzVcAAZ4D4.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 7ed7a8af8ad4f45b9075eaba9c33775ee774f018a8c71796ed0c8c6e107f0c15

When this is finished a much bigger graphic will be needed.
    MUCH BIGGER!
    BIGGEST POLITICAL SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

Q

Apr 30 2020 14:57:10 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/bhweingarten/status/1255916279325700097

CROSSFIRE HURRICANE

CROSSFIRE TYPHOON

CROSS WIND

[CLAS 1-99 UNRELEASED/REDACTED]

You didn't think the statement by POTUS re: 'CALM BEFORE THE STORM' was just random did you?
    Transparency brings accountability.

Q

Apr 30 2020 14:37:28 (EST) NEW
    6dfaf6a744ae31edf73f3bb5caa59e7436cedc55e597cfde41a38f5807a0a981.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 6dfaf6a744ae31edf73f3bb5caa59e7436cedc55e597cfde41a38f5807a0a981
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-law-day-u-s-2020/

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, in accordance with Public Law 87–20, as amended, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2020, as Law Day, U.S.A.   I urge all Americans, including government officials, to observe this day by reflecting upon the importance of the rule of law in our Nation and displaying the flag of the United States in support of this national observance; and I especially urge the legal profession, the press, and the radio, television, and media industries to promote and to participate in the observance of this day.
    Q

Last edited by Carol on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:32 pm

Trump rants about 'dirty cops' in Michael Flynn case during meeting on coronavirus with NJ governor

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/30/trump-unleashes-tweetstorm-about-flynn-comey-after-documents-revealed.html

Before his meeting on the Covid-19 crisis with New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, Trump engaged in a Twitter blitz about Flynn, the FBI and its former director James Comey.

"DIRTY COP JAMES COMEY GOT CAUGHT!" Trump said in another post.

Maybe May 1 st is significant for Comey and others being arrested.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri May 01, 2020 7:47 am

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sessions-felt-comey-fbi-could-not-continue

Great interview and on Fox News!

The masses are being enlightened.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri May 01, 2020 7:57 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-addresses-sexual-assault-allegations

Biden's sexual assault allegations hitting MSM also.

Biden also said that he would refuse to allow a search of his senatorial papers at the University of Delaware for records pertaining to Tara Reade, which are not public.

"The material in the University of Delaware has no personnel files ... but it does have a lot of confidential conversations," with other officials, like the president, Biden said.

When he was pushed to approve a search for just Reade's name rather than a full search of the records, Biden responded with silence for several moments before asking, "Who does that search?"
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri May 01, 2020 11:14 am

Love the lapel pin on Hannity's right Jacket cuff.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Micjer wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-addresses-sexual-assault-allegations

Biden's sexual assault allegations hitting MSM also.

Biden also said that he would refuse to allow a search of his senatorial papers at the University of Delaware for records pertaining to Tara Reade, which are not public.

"The material in the University of Delaware has no personnel files ... but it does have a lot of confidential conversations," with other officials, like the president, Biden said.

When he was pushed to approve a search for just Reade's name rather than a full search of the records, Biden responded with silence for several moments before asking, "Who does that search?"

Now Biden is claiming that he's innocent and didn't do it. His Secret Service staff from when he was VP reported that he was worse the Harvey Weinstein. Of course he did it and much more. Can't stomach DemonRAT republican woman endorsing this creepazoid. You know he's just a place holder until they get who they really want to run for Prez. Even HRC stated that she was waiting to step in.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri May 01, 2020 1:51 pm

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri May 01, 2020 2:03 pm

Carol wrote: You know he's just a place holder until they get who they really want to run for Prez. Even HRC stated that she was waiting to step in.
    I thought the plan would be to rig the election and his running mate would be made president when they get rid of him.. or doesnt it work like that? Only way clinton will be president?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 01, 2020 2:11 pm

May 1 2020

May 1 2020 12:27:39 (EST) NEW
    DE FACTO STANDARD.
    Q

May 1 2020 12:22:37 (EST) NEW
    Why are influenza medications effective at treating COVID-19?
    Q

May 1 2020 12:15:42 (EST) NEW
    EW8oB5NUcAAuESV.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 0cfbc41807f164864433d829c8543f28f92e6f45d6e430fcf7e91a13624c5b42

Why are children immune to COVID-19?

How many children die from influenza each year?

Why are elderly more at risk to COVID-19?
    How many elderly die from influenza each year?
    Q

May 1 2020 11:40:35 (EST) NEW
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/health_policy/Provisional-Death-Counts-COVID-19-Pneumonia-and-Influenza.pdf
    >11,356 COVID-19
    >54,217 Pneumonia, Influenza, OR COVID-19
    Influenza death rate low v previous years?
    Knowledge is power.
    Information warfare.

Q

Apr 30 2020

Apr 30 2020 23:00:02 (EST) NEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrZejBRSAO8

https://www.bands.army.mil/music/buglecalls/tothecolor.asp
    Q

Apr 30 2020 22:09:49 (EST) NEWhttps://www.foxnews.com/opinion/is-it-time-for-intelligence-director-clapper-to-resign
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:59:36 (EST) NEW
    One step at a time.
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:54:10 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1232132171344773121
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:50:48 (EST) NEW
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/01/31/mark_levin_the_muslim_brotherhood_has_infiltrated_our_government_its_called_barack_obama.html

MARK LEVIN: What the hell's happening? Now we've backed the Muslim Brotherhood? And then of course, our dear friend Michele Bachmann and Louie Gohmert and three other brave members of the House of Representatives asked questions about the Muslim Brotherhood's infiltration of our own government and they're treated like pariahs. Well, the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated our government, it's called Barack Obama. No, he's not a formal member, he's a sympathizer.

Q

Apr 30 2020 21:45:10 (EST) NEW
    https://www.michiganradio.org/post/tensions-flare-senate-floor-over-gop-senator-s-muslim-brotherhood-remarks
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:40:25 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/DeepStateExpose/status/1250841767609597952
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:38:28 (EST) NEW
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-release-236966
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:36:26 (EST) NEW
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/04/02/imran-awan-hacking-scandal/
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:29:23 (EST) NEW
    https://www.britannica.com/biography/Valerie-Jarrett
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:25:59 (EST) NEW
    EN1t8jIWsAA7Xlv.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 778abceae73d51601eca746032b9c531cb24eaa9e3a13e375d2ce9ae35763035

Apr 30 2020 21:23:17 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/natseclisa/status/1213079063113457665?lang=en
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:19:13 (EST) NEW
    ec57b77051a90b6fe7de45d255746627.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 B31e6ae88930415837532fa14b940e283060a7d15c512cc4b51c4e56146059bc
    https://twitter.com/GregKotseos/status/1256035453721030657
    Q

Apr 30 2020 21:05:32 (EST) NEW
    EW5YY5AXgAApmyb.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 A9ea36d547b0cc5a9a4268cea5cdd88565e95fb66ebfcfa89f954092e42e73f4

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1256025131023032321
    Denied.
    Justice will be served.

Q

4025[/b]

Apr 30 2020 18:29:41 (EST) NEW
    EW4zyPvWsAYqNho.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 5c60872e58c783886ac94955facc1c96677ce84383ac46ff0e4dc25a003767fb

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1255976608365674496
    Q

Apr 30 2020 17:59:59 (EST) NEW
    Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
    YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
    A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by……….
    Game theory.

Q

Apr 30 2020 17:55:40 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/status/1255883948196069376
    Control.
    Q

Apr 30 2020 17:46:38 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/status/1255972553950220288

Think SIGINT
    Think CIA
    Think Double agents
    China thought they eliminated all in-country assets.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

Some things are better left untold [cov].
    Public truths of some events force wars.
    WWIII prevent.
    Hello, Feinstein.
    Q
    >>8978368
    MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY.
    Q

Apr 30 2020 17:46:38 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/status/1255972553950220288

Think SIGINT

Think CIA

Think Double agents

China thought they eliminated all in-country assets.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

Some things are better left untold [cov].
    Public truths of some events force wars.
    WWIII prevent.
    Hello, Feinstein.

Q

Apr 30 2020 17:30:50 (EST) NEW
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/495448-firechrishayes-trends-after-msnbc-host-covers-biden-sexual-assault-allegations
    When they can no longer control you…

They remove you.

Control the narrative [control of you].

THE NEWS IS FAKE.
    THE WAR IS REAL.

Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 01, 2020 5:11 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/end-deep-state-sponsored-anything-goes-nothing-matters-culture

Is This The End Of The Deep-State-Sponsored "Anything Goes, Nothing Matters" Culture?
    Authored by James Howard Kunstler via Kunstler.com,

Slouching Towards Resolution

The people of this land have enough trouble in mind - what with livelihoods, careers, businesses, marriages, hopes and dreams circling the drain in the new insta-depression - but let’s hope they have just a little attention left over for the whirlwind denouement of the odious RussiaGate affair, now finally shredding the last defenses of the Deep State’s rogue Intel forces after years of deceit, treachery, and juridical depravity. The beginning of the end is at hand in the malicious prosecution of General Michael Flynn, and, as that’s revealed for the criminal plot it was, all the other threads in this vast tapestry of sedition will unravel.

Why does that even matter anymore, you may wonder?

Because so many of our current troubles are mostly due to the culture of pervasive dishonesty America retreated into to avoid the mandates and rigors of reality in the 21st century. It operated in every area of our national life from the racketeering in medicine and higher-ed, to the games we played with our national debt, to the stupendous grift of politics, the futile wars we prosecuted, the idiotic gender conflict and race hustling, and, most flamboyantly, to the lawlessness around the CIA, FBI, and Department of Justice during and after the 2016 election. This was the culture of Anything Goes and Nothing Matters. It has to be defeated if we expect to go on as a credible nation.

General Flynn had been an irritant to the Obama administration in his role as chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency. He disagreed with a lot going on around him and he said so, especially the nuclear deal that was percolating with Iran. Mr. Obama canned General Flynn in 2014. Afterward, CIA chief John Brennan and DNI James Clapper put him under surveillance and played entrapment games with him, using some of the same shady characters (Stefan Halper, Richard Dearlove) who later showed up as RussiaGate players.

In early 2016, Gen. Flynn joined the Trump campaign as a foreign affairs advisor and that summer made the mistake of leading the “Lock her up,” chant to a delirious crowd at the Republican Convention. Perhaps he knew a thing or two about the activities of the Clinton Foundation. Perhaps he also knew what Jeffrey Epstein was up to. Then Mr. Trump shocked the world and won the election. Gen. Flynn was soon appointed incoming National Security Advisor. One can imagine the anxiety crackling through a Democrat-controlled Deep State on the verge of surrendering power to its enemies. The alarm bells that went off through the vast US Intel underground must have been deafening.

In a panic, the Intel Community set in motion a suite of operations to get rid of both Flynn and Trump. On December 29, late in the transition-of-power, President Obama lit up a diplomatic flare by confiscating country retreat properties in Maryland and Long Island owned by the Russian embassy and expelling 35 embassy employees, supposedly as payback for Russia “interfering in the 2016 election.” This prompted a conversation between incoming National Security Advisor Flynn and Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. That cued the FBI to entrap General Flynn. The news media played along with the preposterous falsehood that high American officials should not communicate with diplomats posted to the USA. The shady gotcha interview about that with Flynn, conducted by FBI officers Peter Strzok and Joseph Pientka, has been dissected to death, so I’ll spare you that, except to say that it was carried out in obvious bad faith.

The court case over all that has dragged out for more than three years now, though anyone could see from the get-go that it was a malicious prosecution. (I said as much more than once in this blog years ago.) Presiding Judge Emmet Sullivan has overlooked flagrant misconduct by DOJ prosecutors, led by Brandon Van Grack. FBI Director Christopher Wray has concealed exculpatory evidence of FBI and DOJ misconduct that favored General Flynn for three years. General Flynn’s previous attorneys from the DC law firm of Covington and Burling ­­­­­­­­— where Mr. Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder is a partner — represented Gen. Flynn poorly, and did so apparently on-purpose. In spite of all that, the case is unraveling thanks to the diligence of Gen. Flynn’s new attorney, Sidney Powell, who cuts through government bullshit like a samurai sword through tofu.

The case is now moving swiftly to a climax, perhaps due to William Barr appointing Missouri federal attorney Jeffrey Jensen to review the matter. Someone, perhaps new Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, has pried bales of previously hidden documents from FBI Director Wray’s sweaty hands. They amount to clear evidence of a scheme to lawlessly railroad Gen. Flynn. If Judge Sullivan doesn’t dismiss the case in another two weeks, he will look like a fool and a scoundrel. He probably cares about his reputation. Any fair reading of this case would have this judge cite the DOJ lawyers for criminal contempt at a minimum.

The question arises: why has Attorney General Barr allowed this to go on and on. My guess is that he thinks the best course would be for Judge Sullivan to be forced by the weight of evidence to do his duty and move to dismiss the case against Gen. Flynn. After all, the objective is to restore the rule-of-law, and that includes getting the federal courts to operate honestly and fairly. If Mr. Barr took the extraordinary action of intervening, it would signify that the court could not be trusted, and that will not restore the rule-of-law. The same applies to a presidential pardon.

In the background looms federal attorney John Durham who has been at work for year looking into the matrix of suspicious conduct around all aspects of the RussiaGate hoax, the greatest scandal in US history. Mr. Barr has been accused of allowing quite a few culpable DOJ higher-ups to remain in their jobs this whole time, including FBI Director Wray, despite the shade thrown on them by the drip-drip-drip revelations of their misdeeds. I think both Mr. Barr and Mr. Trump have resisted the temptation to intervene in order to 1) steer clear of malign RussiaGate collaborators in Congress and the news media, and 2) for reasons similar to the process involving Gen. Flynn ­— to reestablish the regular wheels of justice and faith in the system.

RussiaGate and all its subsidiary mischief amounted to a seditious conspiracy by several agencies of government against the chief executive. It was explicitly an effort to overthrow a president by illegitimate means. The conspiracy extended to members of congress, who are not privileged with immunity against felony crimes, by the way.

The partial list of government officials, current or former, who may be subject to prosecution in these matters should include Barack Obama, Susan Rice, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, John Carlin, Mary McCord, Michael Atkinson, James Baker (DOJ), James Baker (DOD), Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Dana Boente, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Joseph Pientka, William Priestap, Bruce Ohr, Kevin Clinesmith, Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann, Aaron Zebley, Jeanie Rhee, David Lauffman, Senator Mark Warner, Senator Richard Burr, James Wolfe, Rep. Adam Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, Col. Alexander Vindman. Players outside government include Glenn Simpson, Nellie Ohr, Christopher Steele, Stefan Halper, Sidney Blumenthal, Cody Shearer, David Kramer. The following media figures might be named as unindicted co-conspirators: Dean Baquet, Martin Baron, Jeff Zucker, Andrew Lack, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O’Donnell, Chris Cuomo, Joe Scarborough, David Corn, David Ignatius, and Ari Melber.

Note: The New York Times has not covered this week’s developments in the General Michael Flynn case. So, there is no record of this epic injustice in the newspaper-of-record. Therefore, it is no longer the newspaper-of-record.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 03, 2020 8:25 am

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 EWaQshmXgAIWCgt?format=jpg&name=small

For the #TrumpIsNotADoctor crowd...

Bill Nye is not a scientist.

Greta Thunberg is not a climate expert.

Hillary Clinton is not a President.

AOC is not an economist.

CNN is not a news network.

Joe Biden is not winning in 2020.

...and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

WELL, WELL, WELL! Isn't it jst an interesting coincidence that Remdesivir is made by Gilead and is the "CURE" for COVID-19... and he's where it gets interesting China holds the patent on the drug through an agreement with Gilead's drug patent sharing subsidiary branch called UNITAID who has an office near Wuhan and you'll never guess who are the main financial investors in UNITAID...none other than George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and WHO. I know what your thinking! It's just all a coincidence isn't it! Oh, don't let me forget the other coincidence that Gilead and UNITAID were financial supporters of Hillar Clinton. Oh, silly me. I forgot one more coincidence, Fauci was the one authorizing millions to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology specifically for the "study" of Coronaviruses... I sure am thankful it's all just coincidences! Nothing to see here. Just keep moving along...

The Best Coincidences are always found when you follow the money... do your research!

May 2 2020

May 2 2020 22:16:46 (EST) NEW
    EWzD4lYXsAAJVbF.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 Bde8f293886502f5901ec7670c090a0cefc89f713479601e56559624ce235c22

https://twitter.com/DeAnna4Congress/status/1256767701458063361
    The World is waking up.
    Q

May 2 2020 17:34:06 (EST) NEW
    What would have happened if POTUS challenged the COVID-19 narrative from the beginning?

YOU MUST SHOW THEM.

Who benefits the most?
    WHY ARE [D]'S SOLELY FOCUSED ON CLOSURE [RETAINING] AND VOTE-BY-MAIL?

They do not care about your well-being.
    You are simply in the way.

This is about regaining POWER.

Self-preservation.
    Every asset deployed.
    Win by any means necessary.

WIN OR DIE.

Q

May 2 2020 16:42:11 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1256669174094585856
    2020 Presidential Election
    Q

May 2 2020 16:22:57 (EST) NEW
    EXCoBonXsAQSY4J.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 087a3b6d915797a41d5ff0aad6124738517039c44f89f38ebbd4125882953986

May 2 2020 16:17:47 (EST) NEW
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/coronavirus-hype-biggest-political-hoax-in-history/
    Q

May 2 2020 14:29:28 (EST) NEW
    BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
    Treason doesn't pay well in the end.

Q

May 2 2020 14:27:27 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/LeoRedfish/status/1256662317263196168
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:26:40 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/cale_fitzgerald/status/1256662398662041601
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:25:42 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/JaredDe08755962/status/1256662411580526596
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:24:06 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/Human63945079/status/1256662505222537219
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:23:24 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/GreatAwakeningE/status/1256662582183821312
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:22:14 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/Yeg5571571/status/1256662673728483328
    Never has this been attempted.
    Dark > LIGHT.

Q

May 2 2020 14:19:51 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1256577527662903298
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
    Q

May 2 2020 14:18:59 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/drshannae/status/1256656533909155841
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:18:06 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/DanMeyerswords/status/1256662744574509056
    WWG1WGA!!!
    GOD WINS!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:17:17 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/QStorm1111/status/1256662790040846336
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:15:29 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/United_W3_Stand/status/1256662853366366210
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:13:42 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/Itsthe_LO_down/status/1256662905820459008
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:11:26 (EST) NEW
    peace_power_spirit.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 2c5cb06a7f23ae1f68e3bdec2e168a329dfefb6df3c4a48070b0edaa66de23a4

May 2 2020 14:03:39 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/Pulizzi777/status/1256656038696071168
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:02:41 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/sargehill69/status/1256656150432538626
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:01:33 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/mestino/status/1256656368565727232
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 14:00:39 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/PatrioticPop/status/1256656470843801600
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 13:58:09 (EST) NEW
    nothing_can_stop.PNG ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 E7e4f978d3d97b4d6454cb2e0e4fe2e9fbcfcdff2fe60091f7f18194a9ef22c3

>>9001438

May 2 2020 13:58:19 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/rocksnherbs/status/1256656506898001920
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 13:55:26 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/Dr3V13/status/1256656644194344961
    Nothing can stop what is coming.
    WWG1WGA!!!

Q

May 2 2020 13:52:22 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/TrumpCanuck/status/1249164649406365698
    We, the PEOPLE!
    WWG1WGA!!!

Q

May 2 2020 13:44:57 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/jacky_lope/status/1256654627711397888
    You are trending WW 24/7/365 w/ censorship.
    Never in our history has this been attempted.

WWG1WGA!!!

Q

May 2 2020 13:39:36 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/GongFu_God/status/1256652507021029378
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 13:30:53 (EST) NEW
    https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Initiative-seeks-to-challenge-Trump-s-online-15241493.php

[OP-combat-OP]
    They fear you [massive global reach].
    You attack those you fear the most.
    For God and Country.

Q

May 2 2020 13:20:44 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/hotmessmom7888/status/1256448508330151938
    United We Stand.
    WWG1WGA!!
    !
    Q

May 2 2020 13:17:59 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/q_arah/status/1256518761391157248

We are in this together.
    Patriotism on the rise.
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

May 2 2020 13:13:13 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/status/1256576858923073539📁
    What National/Global impact immediately occurs re: [intel assessment] the virus was [intentionally] released [in coordination w/ [CLAS 1-99]?

How do you prevent a war?

MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY?
    Think timing.
    Who benefits the most?
    Common denominator:
    Do you believe Biden would admit to sexual assault simply by asking him?
    No?
    So why do it [ask]?
    Do you believe intel community would admit [DECLAS] foreign adversary intentionally released COVID-19?
    No?
    So why do it [ask]?

[Jan 15] [D] Impeachment Articles transfer to Senate?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/478404-house-votes-to-send-impeachment-articles-to-senate📁
    [Jan 15] First COVID-19 U.S. case?
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/06/doctor-who-treated-first-us-coronavirus-patient-says-covid-19-has-been-circulating-unchecked-for-weeks.html
    Q

May 2 2020 12:45:54 (EST) NEW
    01e5c73fe9ef1f769e7c7226807a5de1.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 23d96ed37ce4e00d6426a090d05588ce874e15d06e0e1cc2c320c46de131a2c0
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1256628709496369152
    Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 03, 2020 8:42 am

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 EWZ_7TnWoAAFdDj?format=jpg&name=small

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 EWaCZRwVcAEveNH?format=jpg&name=small

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 EWaID07UMAEF6vI?format=jpg&name=small

Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO’s director-general, is NOT A PHYSICIAN nor is Jill #Biden who has an advanced degree in COMMUNITY COLLEGE educational leadership!

PhD is NOT an MD!
    #WHOLiedPeopleDied

Let's be clear. Q and Trump are not working with or for WHO, Gates, or Fauci. They are working on exposing them as criminal DS and then taking them down. He already exposed and defunded WHO. Don't get distracted by the hype. Just stick with what you know in your heart to be true along with the end game plan.

Who loves you darling?

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 EWaPRk9XgAYo9Zw?format=jpg&name=small

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 03, 2020 1:14 pm

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 EXG_Xx3UwAMEXB4?format=jpg&name=medium

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 EXG-brYU0AIhjjx?format=jpg&name=medium

PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 EXG-PflX0AEdDex?format=jpg&name=medium

May 3 2020

May 3 2020 15:52:14 (EST) NEW
    EXHvbz8XYAUTMTD.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 B59e06f57ebbe16bb1326adaae3a65df26d44b3000f465a1987b3aeb1bad8d0f
    Q+

Anonymous ID: de7ff8 No.9014676 📁
    May 3 2020 15:19:42 (EST) NEW
    ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 3eaa6ae66e68ffdd7458e99823683652533b357342222c68288b65d96528dbf8
    ClipboardImage.png ⬇ PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 91c400ade5d445e044beae35bd94aa5d2c8d3ef86a42ee2fe14d634f58e58667
    DJT

Intelligence has just reported to me that I was correct, and that they did NOT bring up the CoronaVirus subject matter until late into January, just prior to my banning China from the U.S. Also, they only spoke of the Virus in a very non-threatening, or matter of fact, manner…

…Fake News got it wrong again, as always, and tens of thousands of lives were saved by my EARLY BAN of China into our Country. The people that we’re allowed were heavily scrutinized and tested U.S. citizens, and as such, I welcome them with open arms!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1257041819097092096

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1257041820124680192
    >>9014676
    "very non-threatening,….." - Intel assessment
    What would have happened if POTUS challenged the COVID-19 narrative from the beginning?

Q

May 3 2020 15:32:28 (EST) NEW
    EXHnCwPXgAI1p6f.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 C2a3b529a6e5f7530b4dd4f54b226f2490f160f9c1fe9ab87e85b304bdfbc424
    People [an informed free-thinking pubic] awake is their greatest fear.
    United we stand.

Q

May 3 2020 14:56:04 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/joshshaffer08/status/1255548193175191553
    Can you see clearly?
    Q

May 3 2020 14:40:10 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/techreview/status/1257028268529725441
    Ready to stand up?
    Q

May 3 2020 14:30:18 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1257018522070388753
    Why are the gatekeepers [releasing of criminals - jailing of non_compliance [lockdown] people] all [D]?
    Know your rights.

Q

May 3 2020 14:02:53 (EST) NEW
    YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
    It's time to wake up.

Q

May 3 2020 13:59:42 (EST) NEW
    https://www.mystateline.com/news/local-news/illinois-releases-146-sex-offenders-including-3-sexually-dangerous-persons-convicted-in-winnebago-ogle-counties/
    Why are [D] Govs around the Nation releasing convicted felons [dangerous] early?
    Why are [D] Govs around the Nation instructing[ed] law enforcement to arrest those who [challenge] do not comply with lockdown order(s)?
    Reconcile.

Q

May 3 2020 13:49:00 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1256999526944124928
    Q

May 3 2020 13:42:29 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/DocEvenhouse/status/1256765070245269505
    Logical thinking.
    Q

May 3 2020 13:22:47 (EST) NEW
    EXGgHDvWsAIIHP8.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 A3ca37658613253c5162c424f5cdadeedb27917cf4947849c10da93a9ea62542

May 3 2020 13:03:09 (EST) NEW
    https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law
    Digest - know your rights.
    Q

May 3 2020 12:55:49 (EST) NEW
    EW4Yi21XkAkZ8Es.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 6126d79345a7394f375c82d392d249758bef08e54f1acde109eb1bc5c6b07809
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/495580-a-hillary-clinton-barack-obama-ticket-to-replace-joe-biden
    Q

May 3 2020 12:09:22 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/V_4_Vendatta/status/1256850285995200513
    Never in our history has this been attempted.
    Patriots WW simply needed a 'spark' to re-ignite the engine.
    For humanity.
    WWG1WGA!
    !!
    Q

May 3 2020 12:01:32 (EST) NEW
    EXGjhliXQAYAXx5.png ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 1a1efcc933f4b2b914c18bbe32d5b8519dfcc1bc77bf6d371e893772c7139fde

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: aa9c98 No.9011462  📁
    May 3 2020 12:01:08 (EST) NEW
    EXDI_aTUYAALQ5m.jpg ⬇
    PART 3 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 8 2570280076cabb6a232780bce87c0ad677d81edfcf784a341d741f5ae1188981

May 3 2020 11:58:55 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/gsimmerman11/status/1256974883130654721
    Listen carefully.
    Date speech made?
    [-1] Election Day

Q

May 3 2020 11:55:09 (EST) NEW
    https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1256946618223345665

Tom Fitton
    @TomFitton - It was never about Russia. Targeting of @RealDonaldTrump served to protect Hillary Clinton (and now Obama, Biden, McCabe, Brennan, Comey, Schiff, etc) and their enablers/co-conspirators in Obama admin from prosecution.
    @JudicialWatch

Locked on target [painted].
    Planned and immediate.

Q

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun May 03, 2020 10:27 pm

Did you ever notice on Donald J Trump s' twitter account he retweets a lot of posts by supporters and talks about a lot of the same issues that Q tweets about, but never does he retweet anything directly that Q posts, even though it is supporting him.

I find this very telling. Thubs Up
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 04, 2020 1:23 pm

Wishful thinking? READ WITH DISCRETION

Will the Scamdemic flush out the Secret Space Force?
    By Benjamin Fulford 5/4/20 Report

https://benjaminfulford.net/author/benjamin-fulford/

Note: Photos are available for subscribers. Since this report was emailed to me photos won't transfer over to post.

Although there may seem to be a stalemate on the surface as the battle for Planet Earth rages on, something huge is coming, multiple U.S. government-linked sources agree. The secret space program is about to be unveiled, NSA sources say. For their part, NASA sources say some sort of anomaly is “affecting the very fabric of reality.” The U.S. military is also now in full war-time mode with over 1 million reservists being called up. As a result, the list of missing celebrities, billionaires, and politicians keeps growing as a massive purge of Satanists continues.

As the real criminals are being rounded up, the bankruptcy of the U.S. corporation is now leading to the mass release of mostly non-violent offenders. While many law and order advocates are raising alarm bells, the fact is the U.S. has been operating a massive prison slave labor gulag. https://www.mystateline.com/news/local-news/illinois-releases-146-sex-offenders-including-3-sexually-dangerous-persons-convicted-in-winnebago-ogle-counties/

Americans are 20 times more likely to end up in jail than Chinese. For example, an African American friend says her brother was jailed simply because his hair tested positive for marijuana. This is but one of countless examples of the ruling cabal using any pretext to gather up prison slave labor. A colleague in Singapore has seen U.S. bonds backed by prison slave labor being sold to investors in the Far East. Let that sink in: the U.S. government has been selling slave-labor backed bonds to the Chinese.

The bankruptcy of the corporation is now shutting down this gulag. Only the truly dangerous criminals need to be kept in jail in the present circumstances. Maybe setting up a system of gang-controlled prison reserves might be the way to go forward on this?

The sheeple meanwhile, hunkering down in their homes, are very slowly beginning to realize their current government is composed of criminals and liars.

Many traditional news outlets are now waking up to this reality. The New York Post, for example, is reporting that Bill Gates may have created the coronavirus in order to microchip people. The NSA is saying the same thing, as crazy as it sounds. https://nypost.com/2020/04/13/roger-stone-bill-gates-may-have-created coronavirus-to-microchip-people/

The vaccine industry is being busted big time and people will be horrified when they learn what trusted medical officers have been doing to them. https://c-vine.com/blog/2020/04/24/who-cdc-gates-defunded-criminal-war-crime-trials-vaccine-fraud/

The rabbit hole runs deep and there can be no doubt a family mafia has been running the Western world like a giant slave ranch for thousands of years going back to Babylon.

The Russians have been hysterically attacked because they were able to pinpoint the leadership of this mafia. The photographic evidence below, for example, is just part of a mass of proof that shows Adolf Hitler’s children have been running much of the Western world since WWII ended.

Did you know Barack Obama’s mother, a criminal wanted by the FBI, was according to the Russians…
    a daughter of Adolf Hitler? His father, Frank Marshall, was an American communist agent. Here is a picture of the FBI wanted poster and agency file photo for Obama’s mother.

These other photos sent by the Russians may help you wrap your head a bit around the enormity of the lies we have been told since the end of WWII (if not longer). Before looking at them, please realize Hitler escaped Berlin on a plane to Norway before taking a submarine to Argentina. He lived to a ripe old age in Paraguay on a ranch that was subsequently bought by the Bush family. That is why many of his children were born long after the war ended.

The right-hand side photo we have posted before showing Adolf with his daughter Angela Merkel. To convince doubters we now add an official photograph on the left side of the young Angela for comparison purposes.

The next photo shows the family resemblance between Hitler’s mother and Merkel.

Then we have Angela’s maternal grandmother’s photo (Eva Braun’s mother).

The following photo shows three of Hitler daughters who ended up in positions of power: Angela Merkel, Theresa May and Dalia Grybauskaitė, President of Lithuania

Here we can see the percentage of Jewish blood among top Nazis.

Merkel makes a fascist salute to Nazi Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu.

The release of evidence like this is part of an attempt to wake up the sheeple to the reality of their gangster government.
    After the false-flag attack on 9/11/2001, the Nazis fulfilled their long-term plan of taking over the United States and turning it into a fascist puppet state. That is what is now being taken down by the White Dragon Society and its Western and Eastern allies.

Here is a summary of what is being uncovered (from Prepare for Change):

The Governor of Michigan used to work for George Soros
    California Governor Gavin Newsom is Nancy Pelosi’s nephew.
    Nancy Pelosi is Hitler’s niece.
    Adam Schiff’s sister is married to George Soros’ son.
    John Kerry’s daughter is married to a mullah’s son in Iran.
    Hillary’s daughter Chelsea is married to George Soros’ nephew.
    ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama’s former National Security Adviser.
    CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
    ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to Jay Carney, former Obama White House Press Secretary
    ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s former Deputy Press Secretary.
    ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Elizabeth Sherwood, Obama’s former Special Adviser.
    CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to Tom Nides, former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary.

The White House, Senate and Congress lists go on and on…it’s all one big cabal family club and you are not allowed anywhere near it! https://prepareforchange.net/2020/05/03/governors-gone-wild/

This is what the alliance is fighting against. These are some of the celebrities and politicians we are being told have already been arrested (it has yet to appear on an official Justice Department press release so think of it as provisional at this point):

Celebrities:

Seth Green, James Gunn, Dan Scheinder, Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Steven Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Spacey, Kathy Griffin, Oprah Winfrey, Shawn Carter, Beyonce Knowles, Anthony Kiedis, John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Jim Carrey, Steven Tyler, Ben Affleck, Stephen Collins, Will Ferrell, Aliaune Damala Badara Thiam (Akon), Marshall Matthers III, Jeffrey Jones, Victor Salva, Marc Collins Rector, Charlie Sheen, Tyler Grasham, Madonna Ciccone, Katheryn Hudson, Gwen Stefani, Stefani Germanotta, James Franco, Will Smith, Justin Roiland, John Cusack, Demi Moore, Brian Affleck, Meryl Streep, Wanda Sykes, Chelsea Handler, Michelle Wolf, David Yarovesky, Pharrell Williams, Quentin Tarantino, Robert Downey Jr, Courtney Love, Alec Baldwin, Johnny Depp, Brian Warner, Asia Argento

Some Political Elites:

Joe Biden, John McCain, Bob Menendez, John Podesta, Tony Podesta, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, Jacob Schwartz, Ed Murray, Barney Frank, Brock Adams, Mel Reynolds, Neil Goldschmidt, David Wu, Tony Mendoza, Anthony Weiner, Peter Strzok, Adam Schiff, Charles Windsor, John Kerry, Joe Scarboroug, Andrew Cuomo, Justin Trudeau, Brian Stelter, Jake Tapper, Chris Cuomo, Pope Francis, Bill Richardson, Peter Soros, Prince Andrew, Barack Obama, Anderson Cooper, Sheila Jackson-Lee.

This group is still not going quietly into the night and it is clear they tried to kill us and scare us back into submission with the coronavirus “plandemic.” It is also clear that for some reason, their bioweapon attack on the human race is being neutralized.

This Italian politician is one of the sheeple who is waking up to the fake nature of this pandemic as he fact-checked and found out the so-called coronavirus deaths were nothing of the kind: https://fromrome.info/2020/04/25/italian-senator-sgarbi-denounces-the-statistical-fraud-on-covid-19/

Here you can see the real causes of death, which are mostly heart attacks and cancer: https://infogram.com/top-10-causes-of-death-striking-down-americans-1h7j4dpgnxod4nr

The Chinese and the Russians though, are fully aware the U.S. regime has been trying to kill us all off with bioweapons. Check out these official statements:

“We took note of the statement made by the Russian Foreign Ministry … The United States has created many laboratories in the territory of the former Soviet Union, which evokes serious public worries in the neighboring countries concerned,” the Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Geng Shuang on Wednesday (April 28)

The official Xinhua News Agency meanwhile said:

“Washington must respond to the concern that the belated and chaotic U.S. response has actually accelerated the spread of the virus to more places around the world.”

This is as diplomatically close as they can come to blaming the U.S. for spreading the pandemic without an actual declaration of war. http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-05/04/c_139029131.htm

Since the bioweapon attack has turned out to be a dud, there is now a serious ongoing attempt by the cabal to kill us with electromagnetic weaponry.

This is getting close to home. Last week the veterinarian I take my dogs to approached me with a fascinating story. He said they did a 5G experiment at Zenpukuji Park, which is close to my home in Western Tokyo:

Birds started to fall out of the sky. I was called over and I took 3 dead pigeons back to my hospital and examined them. They all had ruptured lungs as if something had messed with the sodium ions in their bodies. Also, they all had symptoms identical to feline infectious peritonitis (a coronavirus that destroys the lungs of cats)”. He said it was “not naturally possible,” for pigeons to get a cat coronavirus.

Birds are apparently also dropping out of the sky in other places like Australia. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-01/mysterious-virus-killing-lorikeets-in-queensland/12205888

We have previously been told by Dr. Michael Meiring and others that HIV was created by taking a cat disease and mixing it with genes from African green monkeys and other nasty stuff to make it infectious to humans. https://www.vet.cornell.edu/departments-centers-and-institutes/cornell-feline-health-center/health-information/feline-health-topics/feline-infectious-peritonitis

These people need to be removed from all positions of power ASAP and this is exactly what is now happening. The final bastion of their control grid is the corporations and the banks. That is why the U.S. corporate government and its financial system need to be imploded.

One way this is being done is by collapsing the price of oil. The negative oil prices seen recently are driving the computer speculators out of the oil market. The same is being done for other commodities. The idea is to separate the financial speculators from real-world business.

The cabal is fighting back by trying to destroy people’s livelihoods by shutting down the economy with the fake pandemic lockdown. This battle can be seen as the stock market rebounds (enriching the cabal) while the U.S. adds a record 30 million unemployed (impoverishing the people).

These Satanic rulers are so arrogant they still leave public signs of their activity, notably the number 666. For example, the FRB’s balance sheet reached $6.66 trillion on April 29th while Italy’s crime rate fell 66.6% due to the lockdown. https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/current/

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/italy-crime-drops-666-amid-lockdown-loan-sharks-focus-lasers

As things now stand, the U.S. military is the only institution capable of dealing with the collapse of the Satanic U.S. Corporation. A total of 1,031,03 reserves are being called up to ensure basic survival items (food, shelter, and emergency medical care) are available to everyone as the system collapses. Efforts by the cabal to shut down meat processing plants are one example of where the military has stepped in already. You can confirm this by reading the executive orders below. https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-ordering-selected-reserve-armed-forces-active-duty/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/232330/us-military-force-numbers-by-service-branch-and-reserve-component/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-delegating-authority-dpa-respect-food-supply-chain-resources-national-emergency-caused-outbreak-covid-19/

The EU is also falling apart along with the U.S. and is breaking up into its components states. https://www.rt.com/news/487421-netherlands-rutte-eu-coronavirus-finance/

So, what comes next? It’s hard to say how long the chaos will continue and worsen, but the worst will likely be over by this summer, Pentagon and other sources predict.

The real question though is if the collapse of the U.S. Corporation will flush out the secret space program and secret military technology that has been monopolized by the elite. The WDS has reached out to the Nazis offering full amnesty (with the exception of child torturers and mass murderers). We hope the unveiling of their secret space program will provide the U.S. and the rest of the world with the spark to start a new age of wonder.

No matter what though, the mass global awakening that has started can no longer be stopped. Humanity is being liberated from millennia of slavery.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:55 am