tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Sexual Innocence of a Love Goddess

Dream Catcher
    Dream Catcher

The Sexual Innocence of a Love Goddess Empty Re: The Sexual Innocence of a Love Goddess

Post  Dream Catcher Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:25 am

Just returned from Paradise, in a real world. This trip was seeing FUEL CELLS being made by three family-men (husbands). I was in awe with every energy, The excitement is building up to my exit from this world, to a world of spiritual wealth and one of unity. I felt the joy, the love, and the mate-ship. Not a whisper of taxation or darkness, as these cells produced their own light. Are you familiar with ORGONE? I saw a wooden-pattern in this dream, its configuration fits a Joe Cell or simular.

Two things that resonate with me, first is the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE I/we have with CREATION with a loving twin, and anything to do with Hot-Rodding, the latter keeps me on a even-keel, and it means LOVE IS EVERYTHING, its wasn't the PROFIT, it was the joy of sharing in such with a joint interest, it had so much potential, beyond your wildest dreams imaginable. When the human-race fell, it lost the true-embodiment-of-love with Our Soul Creators.

The power-unit was no bigger than a compressor in a refrigerator; I witnessed this invention showing a fully charged cell, no doubt a domestic energy.

I was shown energy within this charged container, of glass made in a vacuum, just like Edison Lighthouse, this is a traced-energy with my twin.

I know that graphic energy showing the collection of life-force. I will show you that life-force, if I can locate that harnessed image and explain it.

As I wrote up I could hear the song RETURN TO INNOCENCE, by ENIGMA, and another ENIGMA track!

I have web links to where it fits with FREE ENERGY, but as a new member, cannot post them. I have a feeling, I'm connected within to Albert Einstein.

This lady (dancing troll) reflects Natalie's joy right now! That's the age I feels she likes and has shown me, and aged around 1969 as Carol in the movie below. A very special lady, my twin-soul twin-flame.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Sexual Innocence of a Love Goddess Empty Re: The Sexual Innocence of a Love Goddess

Post  Carol Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:32 am

Just a reminder Horus. You were banned from Mists for posting nude photos on this forum and will be banned again should you push beyond our two rules.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Dream Catcher
    Dream Catcher

Post  Dream Catcher Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Would you kindly post those rules and boundaries about telling lies.

I thought the truth should be heard first hand about ADAM & EVE.
    Are we so ashamed at looking at a work of art, the human form.
    Maybe we have been the Planet of the Apes with Organized Religion
    Who is your false god then, is he shown here...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:51 am