tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

1 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump

Seashore
    Seashore

1 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump Empty 1 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump

Post  Seashore Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:17 pm

These comments by Robert David Steele are attached to a re-posted article from Veterans Today, by Gordon Duff:

ROBERT STEELE: This is the single most damning overview of the many ways in which Donald Trump can be brought down.

I think he will survive this, in part because we have so much more on the Bushes and the Clintons that they will inevitably lose everything if this witch hunt is allowed to go on.  Gordon does, however, raise very important points about the failure of the US Government to deal with what is called the Red Mafiya — the integrated Russian – Israeli – American crime family, the most powerful in the world.

From where I sit, our President is the best thing that could have happened for America the Beautiful, in that his election, by accident as well as by divine Providence, has shaken the Deep State to its core. It was Allen Dulles at CIA and J. Edgard Hoover, the first pedophile director of the FBI, who pioneered the use of the US Government as a shell for international legalized crime. It was LBJ first, and then GHW Bush with Dick Cheney, and then Bill and Hillary Clinton, who make massive obvious crimes the foundation for their presidential tenures — they, not Donald J. Trump — are the gold standard for Presidential crime.

I share with all American patriots a great frustration at the combination of hubris (bringing King Jared and First Daughter into the White House), weakness (letting the ZioCons control our national security policy to go against Cuba, Iran, Russia, and Venezuela), and ignorance (tolerating a XXXX staff that is incapable of helping make our President the greatest president ever).

In some ways, I believe that God is hitting Donald Trump hard because Trump has refused to pay attention to his loyalists who have been crying out, pleading for him to focus on the 99% and fulfil all of his promises. This “bad news” is a necessary first step to getting the President to FOCUS. And that is good news.

If the President is to survive all of this, he needs to immediately:

01 Dismiss Jared Kushner and John Bolton from the White House

02 Move First Daughter to an office adjacent to  the First Lady and forbid her from ever again attending a policy meeting — she is a surrogate, nothing more

03 Expel the press from the White House and repurpose that space into:

—  National Prayer Office

— Strategy Advisory Group

— Trump Studio

— President”s Own Open Source Decision-Support Unit

04 Present Congress with #UNRIG Unity for Integrity Act

05 Arrest Dick Cheney and Hillary Clinton

06 Take decisive public steps against the Red Maifya

07 Barnstorm the country with Cynthia McKinney and a few others

https://phibetaiota.net/2019/03/gordon-duff-the-end-of-trump-robert-steele-why-not-the-end-of-bushes-clintons/#more-138767

Robert David Steele is an activist as well as a commentator.  

I like his work.
    Seashore
    Seashore

1 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump Empty Re: 1 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump

Post  Seashore Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:40 am

These comments by Robert David Steele about Pres.Trump are in a 1 Mar 2019 article of his own.

He is talking about Michael Cohen's testimony before Congress.

It is my privilege to know Detective Jim Rothstein, NYPD (Ret), who is a Commissioner with me for the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse.

When Michael Cohen testified that Donald Trump was constantly asking the mob to whack people for him, I believed him to be a liar. Detective Rothstein has confirmed my evaluation. He has told me that Trump was and is considered a man of his word among politicians, bankers, and within the mob (you cannot get cement moved and buildings built in NYC without mob complicity). He also told me that anyone like Trump who asked the mob to whack someone for them would themselves be whacked.

The President will survive this.

https://phibetaiota.net/2019/03/robert-steele-michael-cohen-lying-on-two-counts/#more-138756

This re-focuses me on what a circus we're living in politically.

geek

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am