tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

2 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump

Seashore
    Seashore

2 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump Empty 2 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump

Post  Seashore Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:57 pm

It has come out in The New York Times that Pres. Trump ordered his chief-of-staff to give his son-in-law Jared Kushner a a top-secret security clearance last year, despite concerns in the intelligence community and of the White House top lawyer.

This is not a good thing.

Robert David Steele's comments:

My CIA colleagues were absolutely right to refuse to give this Zionist agent security clearances.  James Kelly betrayed his oath of office in failing to go public when the President ordered him to grant the clearances, as did the leadership of the IC in going along.

The President can survive this but he absolutely must expel Kushner from the White House or he will not recover in time for 2020.

Bolton, who is also an Israeli citizen, should be fired at the same time, while Stephen Miller, an Ashkenazi Jew all too close to Kushner, should be put on notice: one citizenship, one loyalty, America First.

https://phibetaiota.net/2019/03/donald-trump-i-screwed-up-kushner-must-go/#more-138759

I doubt that Pres. Trump will fire his son-in-law.

Crying or Very sad
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump Empty Re: 2 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump

Post  Carol Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:33 am

Actually.. he may down the road. I don't trust Kushner.

However, my option of Robert David Steele is that his is a man who is too full of himself and caught up his own sense of self-importance. All of the different men who were telling the president what THEY thought the president should be doing have gone down in flames through their own hubris.

He may have good intel and ideas yet his presentation tends to put me off on a regular basis where I don't enjoy listening to him speak.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump Empty Re: 2 Mar 2019 Robert David Steele Comments About Pres. Trump

Post  Carol Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:43 am

Read this and rethink your opinion of RDS.

https://phibetaiota.net/2019/02/robert-steele-open-letter-to-the-zionists-at-cnn-ilhan-omars-comments-are-not-controversial/

This woman committed fraud by marrying her brother so that she could get into the US. She has a history of activism along with illegal activities and is NOT for America. She has no business being a Congress member, yet RDS supports her. His opinion of Omar says more about him then it does Omar.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:27 pm

Carol wrote:This woman committed fraud by marrying her brother so that she could get into the US. She has a history of activism along with illegal activities . . .
    Please link your source(s) on that.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:51 pm

Correction, she married him to get him into the US.

https://alphanewsmn.com/new-evidence-supports-claims-that-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

https://alphanewsmn.com/address-records-photos-adds-to-growing-list-of-evidence-indicating-omar-married-her-brother/

TEN YEARS AGO TODAY: Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Marries Her Biological Brother from Somalia
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/ten-years-ago-today-democrat-rep-ilhan-omar-married-her-biological-brother-from-somalia/

A reader has written us to point out that the Somali website Somalispot posted information last week suggesting Omar’s involvement in marriage and immigration fraud. The post notes that Omar married Ahmed Hirsi in 2002. Hirsi is the father of Omar’s three children. Omar is depicted with Hirsi and their children on Omar’s campaign website here.

The post further notes that Omar married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, implying that the latter marriage assisted his entry into the United States. Her brother was a British citizen. “As soon as Ilhan Omar married him,” the post continues, “he started university at her [a]lma mater North Dakota State University where he graduated in 2012. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Minneapolis where he was living in a public housing complex and was later evicted. He then returned to the United Kingdom where he now lives.”

You can also google this to find other articles.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:14 am

Carol wrote:She has a history of activism along with illegal activities . . .
    What history of activism are you talking about?

What illegal activities other than marrying her brother?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:12 am

You can google and find out for yourself.. I've already done my research. But here is just an example from today's news.

"She calling for over throwing the president, she is who needs to be removed from office and possibly the country.....

She supports hamas.......

“I believe that impeachment is inevitable," Omar told the magazine.

"It also is a terrifying notion. [Vice President] Pence is an ideologue, and the ideology he holds is more terrifying to me and my constituents," she continued.

"And we have not had a full impeachment that removes the president from office. Nations struggle any time [they] overthrow a dictator, and Trump really has the markings of a dictator."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:58 am

Here is some interesting info on the other Alexandria. She was a bartender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsObPEj9ZAY&feature=youtu.be
    FRAUDS EXPOSED: AOC found thru Casting Call! 5 Dems recruited-Political equivalent of Spice Girls!!!
    www.JusticDemocrats.com

That's right #AlexandriaOccasionalCortex is a fraud! She was found like a Hollywood Casting Call. And the other Radicals were recruited precisely because of their ethnicity and skin color. And they say Republicans are racist? I expose the evil group behind these MANUFACTURED CANDIDATES..

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:35 am

Carol wrote:You can google and find out for yourself..
    I take that as an "I'm not sure why I said that."

I stand by my assessment of Robert David Steele's integrity.

He is active in fighting pedophilia.

And he is active in election reform, which is about the most worthwhile thing he can do for his country.

Current date/time is Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:49 pm