tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
NANUXII
Seashore
ClearWater
THEeXchanger
Vidya Moksha
bobhardee
giovonni
enemyofNWO
orthodoxymoron
13 posters

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Empty Re: PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Carol Mon May 21, 2018 11:55 pm

The big vaccine-autism lie
    https://www.davidicke.com/article/476310/big-vaccine-autism-lie

PM Modi, Russia President Putin hold 'extremely productive' talks on bilateral, global issues
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pm-modi-meets-russian-president-putin-for-first-informal-summit/articleshow/64258645.cms

Donald Trump Goes to War with ‘Disgraced’ John Brennan
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/21/donald-trump-john-brennan-disgraced-himself-and-the-united-states/

Bartiromo: DOJ, FBI, IRS, CIA Were ‘All Involved in Trying to Take Down Donald Trump’ http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/05/21/maria-bartiromo-the-doj-the-fbi-the-irs-the-cia-were-all-involved-in-trying-to-take-down-donald-trump/

Trader: Italy On Verge Of Inducing Fresh European Crisis
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-21/trader-italy-verge-inducing-fresh-european-crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1KslySuM5k
    Q Anon Trump Steps In, Follow The Pen-Tweets, IG, The Reason, Who’s Next, DOJ Succession

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Empty Re: PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  enemyofNWO Tue May 22, 2018 12:20 pm

I wish good luck to Trump in his war against the Deep State . However I am not pleased with his ( Trump ) appointment of torturers to important position in his administration . He is behaving like a bully on Iran and disregards the criminality of the jewish state . I still do not understand why the rogue state number one ( Israel) can have hundreds of nuclear weapons and other countries cannot have any . Where is the logic ? Logic has vacated the White House a long time ago .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 2:16 pm

May 22,2018
    Q = https://qanon.pub

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 294bcee45f26c9551fc8609d330e3e09aee0f926d688e5fa4378e6ec8f5ec3ea
    https://qanon.pub/data/images/294bcee45f26c9551fc8609d330e3e09aee0f926d688e5fa4378e6ec8f5ec3ea.jpg

RAPID FIRE = a movie by that name involving a corrupt FBI
    'Flood is coming'  = FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe sent an email with the subject line "Flood is coming"  Indicating CNN is going to run a sensitive story

[CNN]  =  CNN is targeted  but then so is McCabe for classified information to them.

It's happening.
    Q

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Da66ec31096453e87cd722451252d592f23b55e1f0d6ea98c7d11dee52e3238f

NELLIE OHR HAM RADIO

Avoid NSA data collection.
    It failed.

Q

Re_read.
    Slowly & carefully.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/
    Did you see the Ryan [PR] interview a short time ago?
    When you are no longer seeking another term you are 'FREE' to make better decisions.
    RAPID FIRE.
    'Flood is coming'
    Future proves past.
    [CNN].

Q

May 21,2018

Military OP.
    [Green]

General K [JFK] (Kelly)
    Full Disclosure.
    General Statement:
    Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated.
    [RR] problems. (Rod Rosenstein)
    What was RR's Senate Conf Vote? (94-6)
    WRAY reports to RR [important fact].
    Who do you TRUST? (Gowdy)
    [RR] recuse/fired who has direct oversight of Mueller?
    Sessions un-recuse or #3 [until refill]?
    Who is Rachel Brand?
    Why was Rachel Brand dismissed?
    Think timing.
    "The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brand’s temporary successor as the “acting” associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the “acting” AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically."
    "Acting"
    https://www.justice.gov/asg

~~~~~~~~~~

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic

Q Anon - If Rosenstein is the Problem, is Trey Gowdy the Solution?
    Qanon has said in the past that Rod Rosenstein has problems. Today, we get a closer look at them.

Q Anon – If Rod Rosenstein is the Problem, is Trey Gowdy the Solution?

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Snowballstuck

20) The snowball is rolling.
    D5 incoming.
    #Qanon

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/998744679645560832

18) But #Qanon noted, it's now time for 'Full Disclosure.'

All the facts that the deep state doesn't want exposed are going to be revealed.
    That revelation will force Rosenstein to be removed from the equation and, I suspect, allow Trey Gowdy to step in.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Ddw_H_JVQAAU6Fd

17) Rosenstein's spot could only be filled AFTER the deep state was confident they were safe with him and Mueller at the helm of the Trump-Russia investigation.

16) Trump's team knew about the problems Rosenstein would have. Knowing that, they would have planned to fill that spot with someone they trust.

#Qanon said:
    Think timing.

Rosenstein/Brand had to be replaced at the right time.

15) After reminding us that FBI Director Wray reports to Rosenstein, #Qanon asked:

Who do you TRUST?

He asked nearly the same question In January: "Who can WE TRUST?"

He also asked what position Trey Gowdy (TG) might be walking into.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Ddw8Z2YVMAEeOgV

14) #Qanon posted a link to the DOJ page for the Acting Associate Attorney General, Jesse Panuccio who is one possible replacement for Brand

But can be trusted?

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Ddw7er3VwAEE-ma

13) #Qanon then wrote: "Acting" and asked when the clock runs out.

An anon responded, noting that POTUS should have plenty of time left to appoint an acting" replacement for Rachel Brand.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Ddw4A9CUQAAdbLu

12) #Qanon quoted a passage from the above article that explains the many possibilities for replacing Brand and, by extension, Rosenstein as overseer of the Mueller investigation.

11) This article has info on Rachel Brand and why she stepped down. The article is also quoted by #Qanon in this post.

(Bear in mind - Q said previously Brand was fired/forced out of office.)

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 _HpcQxI-?format=jpg&name=600x314

10) #Qanon asked about the conundrum created regarding the Mueller investigation if Rosenstein recuses himself:

Who is Rachel Brand?
    Think timing.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Ddw2Qy3UwAEl6Bn

9) #Qanon said:

The Director of the FBI reports to the Deputy Attorney General.

Someone we should trust reports to someone we have less reason to trust.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Ddw1N6fUwAAuUSv

Cool #Qanon said:
    [RR] problems.
    What was RR's Senate Conf Vote?

Rosenstein was confirmed by a vote of 94-6
    (The swamp trusts him.)

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Ddw0U0IU8AACaRs

7) Here's the private narrative from #Qanon :

"Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or [be] forcefully terminated."

6) This statement was posted by Fox News corresponded John Roberts about the meeting at the White House today.

(This is the public narrative.)
    #Qanon
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 DdwzVMdV0AAJMNF

5) #Qanon informed us that General John F. Kelly (JFK) is spearheading this operation.

The goal of the operation is to bring full disclosure of the facts regarding the intelligence community's operation against Donald Trump.

4) The first thing to note is that Q says we are engaged in a Military Operation (OP).

#Qanon has reminded us that military oversight is necessary because leaders of the civilian intelligence agencies have committed the criminal acts that are being investigated.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 DdwyUtQVQAA8qL-

3) After the meeting at the White House, #Qanon posted this.

(Consider it a post-meeting briefing.)

2) The following post by #Qanon pertains to a meeting held at the White House today. Some of the details of that meeting can be found in this article.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 AaDNTLHQ?format=jpg&name=600x314

1) This is my #Qanon thread for May 21, 2018.

Q posts can be found here: https://qanon.pub/  
    Q Drops for iOs: http://bit.ly/Q-drops  
    Q Alerts for Android: http://bit.ly/Q-alerts  

My theme: [RR] Problems

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 DdwxOq9UwAAnUu3

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 2:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z07cFmde7g
    Q Anon Update May 21 - Follow the Pen

Jim Stone interesting perspectives: http://82.221.129.208/.yv5.html

Last edited by Carol on Tue May 22, 2018 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 2:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtjCyTJoUl0
    2018 05 18 Connecting Consciousness - Simon Parkes volume increased

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Q recently emphatically announced that the Alliance is only officially leaking intel through Q and that any other sources should be regarded as fake news. Additionally, Q insists there are many who are faking connections with the Alliance to profit and grow their channels.

While I don’t know if Q was referring directly to me, we can all agree that at the very least this includes me. When I read this, I felt sick to my stomach and deeply contemplated if what I have been doing has been hurting more than helping. For this reason, I have been emotionally wrestling with posting anything related to my source.

Jordan Sather did a great job recently covering these remarks in a video entitled “Stay the Course” and he seems to think that Q is referring to Alex Jones for not doing a great job with Q’s information and Q is also referring to the anti-Q crowd that is currently growing and spreading narratives that Q is illegitimate.

On April 27th, David Wilcock wrote the following on his website,

“There is an ongoing roster of impersonators who want to pretend to be real insiders as well. If I don’t discuss them, it’s because they didn’t pass our vetting process.

If you think I haven’t heard of someone, believe me, I have. Repeatedly.

99.9 percent of “new insiders” will turn out to be fraudulent. It’s a sad fact at this point. We can easily “vet out” the real ones and they are extremely rare.

With that being said, one of my policies is “we do not hang our own.”

I will gladly go after billionaires, politicians, CEOs, pedophiles and satanists, as well as producers and directors of Deep State propaganda masquerading as entertainment. However, I will almost never turn against fellow researchers or even wannabe insiders by name.”

Regardless of whether these criticisms include my work here at Dauntless Dialogue, I believe the most honest and scholarly thing to do is to address these criticisms directly and not pretend as though they don’t exist.

As far as capitalizing on disclosure, it’s true that I do hope to grow my channel to reach more people. However, I’m not trying to profit from any of this. I have informed people how they can support my content if they choose to but that is entirely different and to date I’ve sold a handful of tee shirts which hasn’t amount to much financially.

To address Q’s assertion that the Alliance has chosen to officially engage with the public through Q’s posts, I have decided to not refer to Arthur as an “Alliance Insider” from this point forward. Although this may directly result in my videos getting less views and probably less subscribers, I want everything I do here at Dauntless Dialogue to be above board to maintain the trust that I have humbly earned from my audience.

In no way, shape, or form am I trying to leverage this information for popularity. I have always shared what I have because I want to help disclosure along – not for personal reasons or ego. Public speaking is my biggest fear. I do this because I want to serve humanity.

There are many brave men and women risking their lives within the Alliance and I want to ensure that my journalism is both transparent and helpful. From this point forward, I will be sharing Arthur’s information merely for your consideration as a curious source within the Black Ops community who has some personal insights. His personal insights do not reflect any official stance of the Alliance.

I say all of this with full awareness that many people will jump ship and abandon my channel or claim that this is an admission that it is fake news. I have a strong feeling many will lose faith in Arthur or in myself. Of course, it is my hope that you understand the difficult position I am in and I hope my audience and the Alliance sees that I am acting earnestly to do the right thing.

Just to be clear, I am publicly stating that Arthur does not speak on behalf of the Alliance although he claims to be affiliated with it. Having said that, I still believe the things Arthur shares with me are mostly valid and I believe Arthur is coming from a good place as well.

However, it is imperative that I mention that Arthur has officially been warned by his superiors for disclosing too many specifics and for drawing attention to exact timelines which is unacceptable. In short, Arthur was reprimanded for sharing certain things with me, as you will see towards the end of today’s conversation.

I believe Q is both legitimate and has security clearance very high above Arthur. I believe this is abundantly clear because of the level of specificity that Q shares and many of the accurate predictions that have come to pass. By comparison, I think we can all agree that the content Arthur shares is much more superficial and inconsequential. While he is certainly in the thick of it, I believe he is compartmentalized and therefore does not have access to certain aspects of the bigger picture.

Having said that, here are four independent points I have selected out of many that lead me to believe (outside of my friendship with him) that Arthur also has legitimate intel.

On December 6th, I shared a briefing Arthur gave me that said the Alliance is in Stage 4 of 5. On March 22nd, I shared a briefing where Arthur discussed the Alliance was shifting into Stage 5 of 5. The following day after I shared this publicly, Q confirmed that Stage 5 of 5 had commenced. How would Arthur (or myself, if I was making this up) know the timeline or that there were even 5 stages to begin with? Again, this was nearly 4 months before Q made this public.

On February 14th, I shared a briefing from Arthur that said the following: “Well here’s what’s coming. There’s going to be a truth act that’s going to come through the FCC and you’re going to lose your license if what you print is not evidentiary fact because it’s a threat to national security.” Since that time, multiple reports of the Trump administration have confirmed this is up for consideration. See the following example: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5709197/Trump-asks-away-credentials-White-House-TV-reporters.html

On March 9th, I shared a briefing where Arthur stated, “When you look up in the sky and no longer see chemtrails, you will know the Deep State has been defeated.” In April, journalist David Seaman claims that his sources within the Alliance informed him that a major victory had been achieved against the Deep State and that they have been able to stop the majority of chemtrail spraying. Many people have also noticed minimal or zero spraying of chemtrails in many places across the country over the past month. Yes, there is still spraying going on in some areas and some people have not noticed any change in their area. Although this is anecdotal, I can confirm that there have been no chemtrails in my region for several weeks.
    On December 14th, I shared a briefing where Arthur stated, “We’re putting together a coalition. There’s a chance we’re going to see a new gold-backed currency worldwide to get rid of the United States Treasury and Federal Reserve.” Months after this announcement, multiple articles have confirmed this is in the works for the Trump administration. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-20/trump-and-new-gold-backed-dollar

As far as myself, a lot of people have asked for more information about who I am or how I came into contact with Arthur. All of that is answered in a video I uploaded entitled Q&A: Answering Your Questions About Arthur. There is plenty of information about me, and my body of work over the years should speak for itself. Ultimately, it is about the message, not the messenger.

As always, I remind my audience to exercise discernment with my content and to weigh it in the balance of your own independent research. Do not necessarily take anything here as fact. Dauntless Dialogue does not agree with, believe, or condone everything that Arthur shares with us.

Before we get started, I just want to announce that my podcast, Dauntless Dialogue, is now available on iTunes. I have some exciting episodes and special guests lined up. Please check it out and subscribe.

Let me ask you something about what we spoke about over a month ago. We spoke about the Inspector General’s report and there were supposed to be a number of high profile arrests. There were something like seventeen people whose heads were on the chopping block, whose heads were going to roll. Why haven’t we seen that yet?

Arthur
    : “Here’s why. Trump is educating the people. What I told you was accurate at the time I told it to you. It’s not that it was wrong, per se. The timeline changed. What we are worried about is the fact that rednecks don’t vote. How do you keep people engaged until November 8th? You drag out the process, you have your indictments unsealed a month before the midterm election, give or take. The stuff is ready to go.”

So, that’s a decision that’s been made? You’re saying that thirty days before the vote, these actions are taken?

Arthur: “Here’s what you know. I do psychological profiles. I do military personnel magnification. I do all these things. Do you agree or disagree that your average voter will remember months later if something was to be taken care of today? [Uses an accent] “Well, shoot, it’s all under control, I don’t have to go vote.”

There’s discussion that thirty days before the vote, Trump is going to step on a whole bunch of heads. That’s not a prediction, but it’s on the table. You have all of the House and 35 seats up for the Senate. If the rednecks don’t get out and vote, we could lose the House and the Senate.”

Let’s say that’s plausible. Here’s my biggest complaint with that plan. All of these evil people are walking free until then. There’s people who are a risk to society, there’s people who are a risk to national security, there’s people who are a risk to the Constitution and personal liberties, there’s pedophiles… The patriots want to see these people behind bars. People who are in my camp, people who are following Q and doing their own research, we’re starting to get Xxxxxxxx tired. We want to see things followed through on.

Arthur: “I’m more sick and tired than you are, believe me. But, I’m an IO so I look at the intelligence operations of this. Everyday, we’re discovering more and more people.

I don’t know if this is leaked by Q Anon yet, but one of Obama’s closest informants in his regime just turned state’s evidence. She just went to Trump and said, “You know what happened to [indiscernible] in Benghazi?” Trump said, “Yeah. Obama sent 416 tons of our special forces’ weapons that were supposed to go to our SEAL teams and operatives in Africa, he loaded them up and took them to Turkey and Syria.” She says, “Yeah, how did know that?” Trump said, “We knew that. We’ve been waiting for it. Also, I know the operatives and I know that’s why they killed everybody in Benghazi.” And this woman said, “Well if know all of this, then why didn’t you prosecute it?” Trump said, “Because you didn’t come forward and we didn’t have the proof. Now I have proof of Obama’s treason. Now I have evidence on Hillary Clinton.”

If you know a ship is going to sink in a couple of years, you learn how to swim. If you know it’s going to sink in an hour, you start looking for a life raft.”

Do you know if there are any leakers left in his cabinet?

Arthur: “Most of them are gone. Tillerson was bad news. Tillerson is Illuminati. The three generals were bad news. Trump had to keep sorting them out. What did he figure out? He figured out three generals were bad, Tillerson had infiltrated, he figured out who lied, cheated, stole, he figured out who he could trust and who he couldn’t. He’s getting more people and data.

On the national stage, we just saw Schneiderman fall. He sued Trump something like six times going back to 2013. Trump has a good memory. If I had to put money on it I would say Cuomo and Brown will be the next to fall. When they’re gone, sanctuary cities will be history.

Remember when I told you Weiner had the life insurance folder? It had the Cabal, ISIS, child trafficking, cannibalism, pay for play, everything on Hillary, and so much more. They’re all going down.

John McCain gave multiple speeches saying how bad America is. You can find them on the internet. He gave proprietary military information to the Russians and to the Chinese. John McCain is no hero. He was a source of information that killed thousands of good men in Vietnam. That son of a bitch gave a dossier from MI6 back to Hillary Clinton. You know all of this, but this Satanic civil war we are in behind the scenes – we’ve been in a military coup since 2015.”

Can we circle back to what’s going on with Guantanamo Bay? There’s mixed opinions about its expansion and the executive order Trump signed.

Arthur: “A lot. There’s a rumor that 40,000 Marines have been trained to pick up 10,000 people. But I don’t know if this is confirmed or when it will happen.

To be an Intelligence Operative you have to study all history of warfare, all technology, the food system, human psychological profiles, human behavior under stress and duress, the family unit, the tribe, who’s going to stick together, and who will remain faithful to who, the validity of different sources of information, there’s a lot of variables. All intelligence is a multitude of variables and it is all liquid.”

This is the first war if its kind. Historically, there was one battlefront, or at least the war was acknowledged. Now, it’s a shadow war, woven into corporations, the economy, law enforcement, public education, social media, and the public has no idea that people are fighting and dying.

Arthur: “Let’s cover some ground. North Korea was a win. George Bush transferred enough weapons before he pulled out of Iran so that Israel can smoke everybody on that peninsula. All of them, bombed, gone. We don’t even have to go over there.

Jerusalem has been a site of controversy for 3,000 to 5,000 years. Several places have been fought over for a long time. There are a few counties in India that are radioactive from 6,000 years ago. We know because of the half life of plutonium. People who live there have radiation poisoning. That was long before India ever had a nuclear bomb. There was a war fought there by advanced space craft. That’s all I will say about that.

Let’s say Israel and Jerusalem are other points of energy. I don’t know if it is terrestrial, religious, or cosmic, I don’t know. But three religions have been fighting over that same mound of dirt for a long time.

What Trump did is what seven other presidents say they would do – to transfer the United States’ embassy to Jerusalem. Trump has focused the energy.

The state sponsor of terrorism over there was Obama, to the tune of one trillion dollars given to ISIS, Al Qaeda, Pakistan, Boko Haram, North Korea. Iran is exporting missiles. Where is their technology for the missiles coming from? The Germans are making a Xxxxxxxx fortune conveying American technology from our military bases in Germany to the Mullahs of Iran. This is very profitable for Germany, and Merkel is behind it. Germany has our technology for sale. They’re supplying them with our rockets, our sparrows, our handheld stuff that can go 13,000 feet and shoot things down.

So some of the missiles that have started to come into Israel and into Jerusalem got iron-domed. Well, we’ve had that technology for fifty years, that’s also in outer space. Missiles aren’t getting in. We’re shooting them down, picking them off. Remember when they said, “Well, maybe these scuds will get in and kill somebody”? Not anymore they don’t. They don’t get into the iron dome of Jerusalem.

So there is a technology war going on over there where Germany and Merkel think they can take over the Mid East if they can play along with Russia so that the Sykes-Picot Treaty of 1945 which was designed by the French and the British to make sure that the Mid East was always at war. They divided up every one of their tribal territories in two with a demarcation line. They didn’t let any tribe make their own country.

The Bilderbergs, the Trilateral Commission, the G8, these types of societies have been scheming to keep the world at war, to stay in control, and to keep the money flowing. Who wants the money, the power, and the control the most and what are they going to do to get it? Class dismissed.

The work that you’re doing to expose the medical system is top notch [referring to my presentation The Pharmaceutical Takeover of Healthcare and the Suppression of Natural Cures]. You’re walking the razor’s edge on academic research, common sense, and not being arrogant but being accessible.

You’ve done nothing wrong but you’re coming from a place of a decade and a half of research and you say things matter-of-factly that are going to blow some people’s minds. More than anything, you need to focus on the solutions. You don’t want to scare someone with a problem without giving them some solutions.

Before you finish with that series, you have to give them hope.”

That’s one of the things I’m remaining conscious of. In this series I’m working on, the final chapter looks at suppressed cures and medical technologies. The U.S. Patent Office has over 5,000 suppressed patents that are held back under the auspices of National Security. Well, okay, I’m sure there were some bombs or mass casualty weapons that were suppressed, but realistically the vast majority of those must be zero point energy devices, anti-gravity, teleportation, healing technologies, clean water devices, and the like.

Arthur: “A lot of it is medical technologies.”

Things like the Rife machine that kill pathogens, viruses, and bacteria with certain frequencies. They believe the average person shouldn’t have access to these technologies because it will stop the cash register. I’m not against capitalism as an approach but we need to switch the incentives. I’ve heard stories of medicine in China where doctors were only paid when their patients were healthy. Kind of like paying into an insurance plan. The moment the patients became sick, the doctors stopped getting paid. You can build a financial incentive into healthcare where money is generated off of health, not sickness. Our system is the opposite. Doctors get paid when the patient is sick. It’s a sickcare system, not a health care system.

Arthur: “That’s a very astute observation.”

You and I are exceptional creatures. We do our own research, we diagnose ourselves, medicate ourselves, and take accountability for our health. We are preventative rather than curative. There’s a fundamental difference in mindset. So many people outsource the accountability for their health to a the pharmaceutical death cult.

Arthur: “Here’s a story for you. I wish I had told you this formula.

A guy comes up to me one day and says, “I’m having trouble preserving food. We have a real problem with chicken,” and so on. I said to him, “What things in nature don’t rot?” He said, “What do you mean?” I said, “Maple syrup, honey, beans, rice. Honey has been found something like 6,000 years old. Why do these things not rot, presuming they are kept dry?”

This guy was using it for food. I said, “While you’re at it, why don’t you work on a powder that can be put on someone with an injury so they don’t get an infection? Something you could put on a body in a body bag so it won’t decompose.” He did, based on the ingredients I told him and never get me any credit for the idea. It’s non-toxic and it works.

Now it’s being used on bodies in body bags so they don’t decompose while they are flying them back.”

And is this is being used by forensic teams and law enforcement?

Arthur: “No, it’s not being used properly. It was bastardized by the military. What if the troops carried this powder with them and when they got shot, they put this solution on the hole? It’s the end of infection.

My whole knowledge with technology from science to physics is to be a force multiplier. Like Q96 given to all soldiers. It will make you as much as ten times more effective and last five times longer. It’s a force multiplier. So I can take a SEAL team of six men and effectively turn them into sixty men because they’re not going to get tired, they’re going to be able to stay operative, they’re going to get what they need for nutrition, their electrolytes, their magnetic field, everything about them is going to be normal – you might not believe me – for a period of up to five days, no sleep.

Do you have any idea what you can get done in five days, even on foot?

If one of them gets perforated in the battlefield by a projectile, you squirt this solution in their and you put some QuickClot on it and go back to work for three or four more days and you’re infection free. QuickClot is a crystalline powder that you put on a wound and it basically makes a cork so you don’t bleed out.”

And are you saying that you’ve been working with SEAL teams to basically enhance their performance, efficiency, clarity, strength, and endurance?

Arthur: “When they’ll listen. I take people and make them far more effective.”

This isn’t related to the so-called Super Solider programs, right? Because that relies on transhumanism, and the integration of technology into the body, chemical and hormonal enhancements, mind control, and gene splicing?

Arthur: “I am not in communication with that group.”

Okay, but you are aware of what I’m talking about, yes?

Arthur: “Yes. I don’t want any part of it. That’s why I’m protective of my methods, procedures, and proprietary information. I don’t want it integrated into some sort of bio-clone-chemistry-cyborg takeover.”

It definitely has dystopian ramifications, if you will.

Arthur: “Yeah. It’s bad news. What you need to do is enhance the human biologically, mentally, and spiritually to see to it that it’s not taken over by electronics.”

The mind, body, spirit connection.

Arthur: “Problems create crisis. Crisis creates opportunity. Opportunity creates cash. That’s how the other side operates.

Be careful. Unless you want people kicking in the door to your podcast room. You and I don’t often disagree.”

Usually it’s not that I disagree with what you said, but how you said it. [laughs] Are you investing in cryptos?

Arthur: “Not cryptos, no. Let’s say you have ten trillion dollars in crypto currency and an EMP goes off. How’s that working out for you? If I have one bar of gold, I’m rich and you’re poor.

However, there’s been manipulation of the gold market. What did Obama do with gold? He took it out of the New York Stock Exchange and took it to the commodities market in Chicago where Obama, Rahm Emmanuel, and [indiscernible – sounds like Vic Raines?] control it.

How long do you think gold is going to stay in the commodities exchange?”

Is Trump working on that?

Arthur: “Draw your own conclusions. If I get too far ahead of national and current events – it’s happened – I get reprimanded. I’ve had the vehicle show up outside my house four times.”

So your people are pumping the brakes with you just as you’re pumping the brakes with me.

Arthur: “You haven’t been as close to the evil as I have, Adam. And you don’t know how dedicated they are to staying in power. They’re trying to shut people like you down and you’re most effective if you’re alive and breathing.”

http://dauntlessdialogue.com/arthur-briefing-rumor-indictments-unsealed-a-month-before-the-midterm-election/

Last edited by Carol on Wed May 23, 2018 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 pm

ENWO:" I wish good luck to Trump in his war against the Deep State . However I am not pleased with his ( Trump ) appointment of torturers to important position in his administration . He is behaving like a bully on Iran and disregards the criminality of the jewish state . I still do not understand why the rogue state number one ( Israel) can have hundreds of nuclear weapons and other countries cannot have any . Where is the logic ? Logic has vacated the White House a long time ago ."

Trump is the type of person who strikes back when attacked. And he strikes back harder. So I don't see him in the light as a bully given the role he has taken on and all the people who were out to destroy him even before he was elected. He's defending himself. As for Iran.. there is more then meets the eye and Trump has access to information that none of us have a clue about. We don't know what he knows but I do trust him to do right by the US. In addition, irrespective of how it looks, he seeks peace. He really wants to end war world-wide and his goal is to bring the US military back home from the ME and elsewhere. Next, he said Israel is last. Meaning he wants to deal with these other countries first (EU, Mexico, Canada, NI, SA.. all of them) Trump is renegotiating treaties and trade so that the US is not longer the big financial tit in the sky everyone sucks off of. There are so many moving pieces at so many levels it's difficult to keep up with it all. However keep in mind that the military asked Trump to run because he was NOT compromised, was NOT a Satanist, was NOT a pedophile, could not be bought because he had his own wealth and because he was a patriot who loves his country.  It is the military who were ready to take over the US government due to what Obama did by employing traitors throughout the NSA, IRS, CIA, FBI and DOJ. These government offices were so corrupt that the US was about to go down the drain and the US Constitution completely destroyed. The globalists were ready to take the US down to the ground and take over. There is no doubt as to the danger the US, as a sovereign nation was in. We don't need a politician or someone who makes nice as our President. We need someone who is not afraid to be tough, call a spade a spade and look out for the interests of the American taxpayer. We don't really care about how he behaves as long as he gets the job done..which is is doing at a remarkable pace.  Also keep in mind that the coup against those who would destroy our president is being spearheaded by military intelligence.. this group has access to all intel everywhere and are doing what it takes to rid the planet of pedophiles, human sex trafficking, organ trafficking, drug trafficking and satanic human/child sacrificing. One has to keep in mind who the enemy is and what type of battle is being waged. This is a spiritual war being fought by human beings. God chose this leader. That's good enough for me.

Last edited by Carol on Wed May 23, 2018 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 6:32 pm

May 22,2018

UNITY NOT DIVISION.
    Last post was simply for IDEN_reconf.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/22/fbi-doj-to-brief-lawmakers-on-handling-russia-probe-on-thursday.html
    Who is missing from the scheduled meeting?
    [RR] (Rod Rosenstein)
    Who is Ed O’Callahan?
    "Acting"
    [Ed]
    DECLAS_
    Pain.
    Enjoy the show.

Q

air force one pics from same set as Nov 2017 Q tripcode = Proof that Q = Same Q as always. Direct sot @ corsi et al.

May 22 2018 15:07:28 (EST)

IDEN_reconf
    v. 11.9
    Sequence.
    Attack[s] anticipated.
    Coordinated?
    Why are they continuing [internal]?
    Attacks will intensify [all sides].

Q

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 44820740f0d4027bb8208b57be1973bffb8db0ab55ba19d5b4546b832836d457

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 22f0fe93e7ec7854ab97a8210cf9aafc28ab9d967241119d7016cec03d23b4a2

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 294bcee45f26c9551fc8609d330e3e09aee0f926d688e5fa4378e6ec8f5ec3ea
    https://qanon.pub/data/images/294bcee45f26c9551fc8609d330e3e09aee0f926d688e5fa4378e6ec8f5ec3ea.jpg

RAPID FIRE = a movie by that name involving a corrupt FBI
    'Flood is coming'  = FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe sent an email with the subject line "Flood is coming"  Indicating CNN is going to run a sensitive story

[CNN]  =  CNN is targeted  but then so is McCabe for classified information to them.

It's happening.
    Q

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Da66ec31096453e87cd722451252d592f23b55e1f0d6ea98c7d11dee52e3238f

NELLIE OHR HAM RADIO

Avoid NSA data collection.
    It failed.

Q

Re_read.
    Slowly & carefully.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/
    Did you see the Ryan [PR] interview a short time ago?
    When you are no longer seeking another term you are 'FREE' to make better decisions.
    RAPID FIRE.
    'Flood is coming'
    Future proves past.
    [CNN].

Q

May 21,2018

Military OP.
    [Green]

General K [JFK] (Kelly)
    Full Disclosure.
    General Statement:
    Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated.
    [RR] problems. (Rod Rosenstein)
    What was RR's Senate Conf Vote? (94-6)
    Who do you TRUST? (Gowdy)
    Who is Rachel Brand?
    Think timing.
    "The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brand’s temporary successor as the “acting” associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the “acting” AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically."
    "Acting"

Last edited by Carol on Tue May 22, 2018 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 8:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKY4EBaN_s
    Newt – This Will Lead Back to Obama, 2242

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ0FqrzrDAs
    European Banks Are In Trouble, It Will Spread Like A Disease - Episode 1574a

Blockchain is going to revolutionize many industries, one in particular is going to be the precious metals market. Sears is closing more stores and Victoria Secrets/Pink are reporting a slowing in growth. The US and the world is shackled in debt, debt continually rises and the central bank is increase rates at the same time, the eventual outcome to all of this is a complete implosion of the system. European banks are in trouble, this will spread to the other banks around the world because they are all interconnected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2VuYNa-Q9I
    The Countdown Begins, The Hammer Is About To Fall - Episode 1574b

New McCabe emails shows FBI shared info with CNN, the hammer is about to fall. Maduro expels US diplomats. Foreign journalist arrive in NK to witness the destruction of the nuclear facilities. Deep state sends Trump and the patriots a message at Trumps golf course. Q drops more bread crumbs and lays out the plan, the countdown has begun, the hammer is being swung at the deep state.

Obama administration was corrupt, more and more evidence reveals daily
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/21/obama-administration-was-corrupt/

Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe tells Democrats "to shoot to kill" in impeaching Trump https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2018/05/21/mueller-virginia-case-special-assistant-us-attorneys-600777

Byron York: When did Trump-Russia probe begin? Investigators focus on mystery months
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/when-did-trump-russia-probe-begin-investigators-focus-on-mystery-months

FBI’s Embedded Trump-Campaign Spy ‘Vanished’ in Sept. 2017; Is Halper Dead or Playing Dead?
    https://truepundit.com/fbis-embedded-trump-campaign-spy-vanished-in-sept-2017-is-halper-dead-or-playing-dead/
    Stefan Halper is officially missing. And he has been for a long time. The shocking revelation adds more intrigue to an already mysterious and illicit story unfolding inside the FBI. It would appear someone with top access in the FBI likely tipped Halper off in the fall of 2017 to go underground, or perhaps something worse is at play.

FBI’s Wray Provided False Intelligence to Congress & Public on Encryption Threat
    https://truepundit.com/fbis-wray-provided-false-intelligence-to-congress-public-on-encryption-threat/

Subscribers Threaten to Boycott Netflix After Obamas Get Development Deal to Spew Deep State Drivel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJxm3xZpIk

Hussein and Michelle have signed a development deal with Netflix to produce original TV shows and movies, and the conservative backlash against the streaming service has already started. And it's going to get full-throttled. Though Obama associates have said it's unlikely for the Netflix programs to be overtly partisan, there are still plenty of people who have taken to social media to voice their displeasure with the news — even threaten to cancel their Netflix subscriptions. Did you hear that, #QAnon? They're staying in focus. As are we.

PAYBACK: Manafort Drops Dime on Mueller Team Deputy; Identifies Fed Who Has Leaked Classified Intel to MSM
    “There is strong evidence that the highest-level FBI and intelligence officials authorized leaks to the press and, in fact, leaked themselves,” Manafort’s filing asserted.
    https://truepundit.com/payback-manafort-drops-dime-on-mueller-team-deputy-identifies-fed-who-has-leaked-classified-intel-to-msm/

https://truepundit.com/tim-allen-obliterates-pc-on-last-man-standing-return-im-going-to-identify-as-an-asian-woman/

We’re on the verge of new technological revolutions that could improve virtually every aspect of our lives, create vast new wealth for American workers and families, and open up bold, new frontiers in science, medicine, and communication. President Donald J. Trump Infrastructure & Technology Issued on: May 10, 2018
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/artificial-intelligence-american-people/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 8:55 pm

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum.  They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.”  Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity.  There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.  We tried statesmanship.  Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as John McCain?  We tried propriety – has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney?  And the results were always the same.

This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

I don’t find anything “dignified,” “collegial” or “proper” about Barack Obama’s lying about what went down on the streets of Ferguson in order to ramp up racial hatreds because racial hatreds serve the Democratic Party.  I don’t see anything “dignified” in lying about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi and imprisoning an innocent filmmaker to cover your tracks.  I don’t see anything “statesman-like” in weaponizing the IRS to be used to destroy your political opponents and any dissent.  Yes, Obama was “articulate” and “polished” but in no way was he in the least bit “dignified,” “collegial” or “proper.”

The Left has been engaged in a war against America since the rise of the Children of the ‘60s.   To them, it has been an all-out war where nothing is held sacred and nothing is seen as beyond the pale.  It has been a war they’ve fought with violence, the threat of violence, demagoguery and lies from day one – the violent take-over of the universities – till today.

The problem is that, through these years, the Left has been the only side fighting this war.  While the Left has been taking a knife to anyone who stands in their way, the Right has continued to act with dignity, collegiality and propriety.

With Donald Trump, this all has come to an end.  Donald Trump is America’s first wartime president in the Culture War.

During wartime, things like “dignity” and “collegiality” simply aren’t the most essential qualities one looks for in their warriors.  Ulysses Grant was a drunk whose behavior in peacetime might well have seen him drummed out of the Army for conduct unbecoming.  Had Abraham Lincoln applied the peacetime rules of propriety and booted Grant, the Democrats might well still be holding their slaves today.   Lincoln rightly recognized that, “I cannot spare this man.  He fights.”

Last edited by Carol on Wed May 23, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 9:05 pm

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Obamagate-600-li

Mueller is sweating bullets as mounting pressure by Freedom Watch, the citizen watch group…. is about to turn the tables on the “Russian Collusion Witch Hunt” with a hearing this Thursday when Judge Sullivan could demand the release of 10,000 emails / documents involving communications between the FBI / DoJ and the media. A previous hearing, the Mueller team asked if the release of these documents be released in segments over a lengthy period of time (in-order to obscure and delay as the November mid-term elections draw closer).

The drawback though….Judge Sullivan is a Clinton lackey and (our) only back-up for exposing Mueller, the FBI, DoJ, and Obama for launching a spy operation on Candidate Trump is for Trump to dump Sessions and Rosenstein. President Trump can also demand the documents (un-redacted) and I expect that we will see everything in the next few weeks.

John Brennan, Obama’s former CIA man, is in a panic this weekend and threatened congress via a Tweet concerning Trump’s latest attempt to demand Sessions to begin an investigation reference the spy scandal. It is being speculated, Brennan, in conjunction with Obama and Hillary, is the key facilitator in this entire mess. John Brennan has shown himself over and over again that he is a miserable political hack for Obama and Hillary Clinton.

IMO….if Brennan thought he could get away with an assassination of the president, he would be the first person I would look at.

Brennan tweeted: Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions.

If anyone in the Washington D.C. area can attend the hearing this Thursday, please do so….

“In response, I filed a pleading that urged Judge Sullivan to see through this charade and order that all communications with the media be coughed up in no more than one month. The judge reacted quickly and set down a hearing at 10:30 a.m. this Thursday, May 24, 2018, in courtroom 24A of the federal courthouse at 333 Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C.”
    If the government cannot get anything done, then it’s time for the people to react….

—Dave Bertrand

This is getting really, really interesting. HALPER should also have 24 / 7 protection. I think Mueller and his band of angry Clinton lackeys are running out of time. —Larry Jordan

Sessions cannot hide in the closet any longer. Either he forces his staff to be responsive to this 6 mo old FOIA request or Trump via Guiliani will have to intervene. Sessions’ team is intentionally slow-walking document production re Mueller Team communications with the US Media. A hearing before Judge Sullivan is scheduled for this Thurs!!! This should be a pivotal event.
    Stay tuned. —Buddy

MUELLER ON THE ROPES AWAITING A KNOCKOUT PUNCH!

Exclusive: Larry Klayman explains significance of May 24 hearing in Washington
    The end may now be in sight for Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his rabid band of left-wing prosecutors headed by the notorious hack prosecutor Andrew Weissmann. In this regard, five months ago on behalf of Freedom Watch, I filed a simple Freedom of Information Act Request (FOIA) with the Office of the Special Counsel, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The “beauty” of this FOIA was that I was asking only for communications to and from the media. As these are public acts, our so-called law enforcement authorities could not claim any exemption from producing the records.

As was to be expected from the special counsel – and his defenders at DOJ, from which his mandate and authority to investigate alleged Russian collusion with the Trump presidential campaign as well as the alleged obstruction of justice in the president’s firing of corrupt former FBI Director James Comey emanates – realizing the consequences of responding timely to Freedom Watch’s FOIA request, they delayed any response.

This is because these communications with the media are certain to reveal illegal and criminal grand jury leaks for which, ironically, Mueller and his team could themselves wind up being prosecuted. Thus, the stakes were high for “Billy Bob Mueller!”

When I did not get a timely response to my FOIA, Freedom Watch filed suit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. The case was then randomly assigned to the Honorable Emmet Sullivan, a Clinton-appointed judge I have appeared before many times. Of all the Clinton and Obama appointees in this federal court, Judge Sullivan has proven to be much less politicized than his other Democrat-appointed colleagues on the bench. Indeed, in a case I filed while at Judicial Watch, albeit against the Cheney Energy Task Force to open up its secret meetings and records, Judge Sullivan admirably moved the case along quickly given its extreme public importance. Indeed, the Cheney case went all the way to the Supreme Court after I left Judicial Watch to run for the U.S. Senate, and it was the conservative justices on the Supreme Court who then shot it down, obviously to protect the vice president, one of their ilk.

Knowing that Judge Sullivan has more integrity than the other liberal judges on the district court, Deep State lawyers in the DOJ’s pro-Democrat Federal Programs Branch attempted to again slow the process down, obviously to protect their client the special counsel, underscoring again Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ refusal to exercise any authority over his staff. Sessions, who has buried his head in the sand like an ostrich, obviously fears that he himself could be charged by Mueller given his alleged involvement in Russian collusion and obstruction of justice.

These DOJ lawyers proposed to Judge Sullivan that it would take months to figure out how many documents are responsive to my FOIA request, and then they would be in a position to produce them. To this end, the DOJ lawyers convinced Judge Sullivan to give them until May 11, 2018, earlier this month, to finish their search.

As I had predicted, on that date DOJ, Mueller and the FBI had to admit that they had over 10,000 communications with the media. But they then also predictably proposed to Judge Sullivan that they would only begin to produce these documents in two months, and only then do what is called by these obstructionist DOJ lawyers a so-called “rolling production.”

In response, I filed a pleading that urged Judge Sullivan to see through this charade and order that all communications with the media be coughed up in no more than one month. The judge reacted quickly and set down a hearing at 10:30 a.m. this Thursday, May 24, 2018, in courtroom 24A of the federal courthouse at 333 Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C.

I invite all of our supporters and fellow patriots who can come that day to attend. I am sure that the courtroom will also be packed with reporters, particularly given that it was Judge Sullivan who allowed some discovery to occur during the Clinton private server email scandal with regard to a FOIA request filed by my former group, Judicial Watch.
    The legal implications of obtaining “quick” production – albeit six months after I filed my FOIA – is huge. That is why Mueller, the FBI and their lackeys at DOJ proposed rolling production of these approximately 10,000 documents and then, incredulously, status reports every 60 days. Their intent was to push off any meaningful production until well after Mueller indicts more persons, including possibly the president, his son Donald Jr., his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and others, and also finds time to write and send to Congress a scathing impeachment report.

I am convinced that the requested documents, once produced, will provide concrete proof of widespread and almost daily leaks of grand jury information, for which Mueller, his staff and the FBI could be indicted themselves, that is, if we had an attorney general who was not afraid of his shadow.

Even if no indictments ultimately issue, there not only is the prospect of Freedom Watch’s citizens grand juries on the horizon to charge Mueller, his staff and complicit FBI officials with crimes, and then convict them in a citizens court, but the simple revelation of these criminal acts will finally give President Trump the cover to fire Mueller and send him and his hack leftist prosecutors to legal purgatory.

After one year of Mueller’s “witch hunt,” where the real witches go untouched, meaning the Wicked Witch of the Left Hillary Clinton and her brood of slimy swamp creatures, including former President Barack Obama himself, its time that we put an end to this travesty. And, this FOIA case, designed to be exceedingly simple, is currently the best chance to end Mueller’s reign of legal terror.

When I was a young idealistic DOJ lawyer in the late 1970s and early 1980s, the department used to teach its lawyers to “KISS,” meaning “keep it simple stupid.” Ironically, this litigation tactic is now being trained by me on my once proud alma mater, which has sunken into a cesspool of deceit, obstruction and corruption! Go to www.freedomwatchusa.org to join and support our citizens army to restore the nation to equal justice.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2018/05/mueller-on-the-ropes-awaiting-a-knockout-punch/#trbYH3IYDeHQjyHu.99

From The Desk of Capt. Dave Bertrand (Ret.) Int’l Airline Freight Captain on the DC-8 stretch jet / B-727 series 200 jet & First Officer DC-6 prop & DC-10 wide-body jet), 72′ to 76′ U.S. Army Veteran (Military Police) ‘Comms Sergeant’ (Korea), Law Enforcement (State), DHS Trained Counter-Terrorism Instructor for HWW, Border Security Specialist, Political Analyst and Activist to help “Make America Great Again” while exposing the “Deep State” shadow government enemy.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2018 11:58 pm

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 2 Hillary-and-Chelsea-Clinton
    CSBOMBSHELL: Federal Records Show Chelsea Clinton Funneled $11 Million in Federal Contracts to Her Friend’s Phony Think-Tank
    Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2018/05/mueller-on-the-ropes-awaiting-a-knockout-punch/#trbYH3IYDeHQjyHu.99

During Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, more than $11 Million of federal contracts were awarded to a questionably legitimate think-tank, which is owned and operated by Chelsea Clinton’s “Best Friend”. Jacqueline Newmyer, who Chelsea Clinton says is her “best friend”, owns and operates Long Term Strategy Group (LTSG). Over the past 10 years, LTSG has been awarded more than $11 million from a Department of Defense think-tank known as the Office of Net Assessment (ONA). Long Term Strategy Group, has a virtually non-existent website and has no security clearances, yet to date they have received $11.2 Million in federal contracts according to USAspending.gov.

Weiner Laptop Comes Back to Haunt FBI Brass in IG Report on Hillary Case
    www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/weiner-laptop-comes-back-to-haunt-fbi-brass-in-ig-report-on-hillary-case/

Huma email horror returns to haunt FBI brass, in IG report on Clinton case
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/22/huma-email-horror-returns-to-haunt-fbi-brass-in-ig-report-on-clinton-case.html

MS-13 gang member known as 'Animal' sentenced to 40 years in prison over killing of 15-year-old boy

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/22/ms-13-gang-member-known-as-animal-sentenced-to-40-years-in-prison-over-killing-15-year-old-boy.html

Text of HR 907: https://zeldin.house.gov/sites/zeldin.house.gov/files/ZELDIN_051_xml%205.21%20v2.pdf[/size]

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 23, 2018 6:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqNUM8Hcl1U  5 min
    Levin - Mueller's Appointment was Unconstitutional

Synopsis: According to Mark Levin tonight on Hannity, Special Counselor Robert Muller’s appointment by Rod Rosenstein violates the Appointments clause of the U.S. Constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEV-KRqvSb8  2 min
    Caputo--I Know For a Fact There Was a Spy

Synopsis: There is a lot of confusion about the Trump spy or spies. We got this right from the start. The person in the UK was not employed by Trump. He was a well-known professor at Cambridge Univ., Stephan Halper, with extensive contacts in the intelligence community. The question is what his purpose was in meeting with at three people associated with the Trump campaign – all in London. According to reports, this man had done this sort of work for the CIA and/or FBI before with other American presidential candidates – something which he denies. It looks like here were one or two people in the Trump campaign team who were actually spies – one working for the FBI and the other possibly the CIA. This morning, a minor Trump media advisor named Michael Caputo, said on Fox & Friends this morning that he knows for a fact that there was at least one other spy trying to work their way into Trump’s inner circle because he had direct contact with him.

Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein appear to have been removed from the Russian Collusion Investigation
    Qanon indicates today that rod Rosenstein, the Obama appointee who is running the department of justice while Jeff Sessions has recused himself from involvement in the Russian investigation, appears to have been removed from the DOJ.  Q refers to a DOJ meeting which took place yesterday, with Rosenstein absent.  He then refers to the following article: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/22/fbi-doj-to-brief-lawmakers-on-handling-russia-probe-on-thursday.html at which time it should be clear that Rosenstein is absent from the meeting.  Rosenstein is not listed in being one of the attendees, and the only two personnel from DOJ are Christopher Wray, head of the FBI, and Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General Ed O’Callahan.  Q suggests that O’Callahan will be removed, as well.  We wonder if Trey Gowdy will be taking over the DOJ.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 23, 2018 11:12 pm

The CNN head office in Atlanta, Georgia, was raided by Federal Communications Commission (FCC) agents Tuesday in an operation related to the “violation of press guidelines” including “publishing and promotion of blatantly false information designed to deceive the American public,” according to reports.

The FCC arrived unannounced and seized documents and hard drives as part of their investigation, including all of the “source data” the network has used for their stories.

MSNBC and the Associated Press are also reported to have been raided by the FCC for violating press guidelines, including the “printing of blatant lies“, the “publishing and promotion of stories which require immediate retractions while not promoting the retractions“, according to a source within one of networks.

According to the FCC, “Broadcasters may not intentionally distort the news.” It is understood that CNN, MSNBC and the AP are under investigation for breaking FCC rules. The FCC states that “rigging or slanting the news is a most heinous act against the public interest.“

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5vRtj58fFU 5 min
    Joe DiGenova - Obama Knew All About Trump Spying

Synopsis: Joe DiGenova, former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, has yet to be proven wrong, despite his being waaayyy out ahead of the pack of those looking into the Trump spy ring assembled by the FBI. DiGenova’s deep understanding of not only the law, but the Washington, D.C. way of doing things, keeps him on the leading edge of how this, the most massive political scandal in U.S. history is unfolding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbA4TFg5OhU 15 min
    Never Before Seen White House Dinner Conversation

Synopsis: President Trump met with 5 Governors on Monday evening in the White House Blue Room for dinner – two of them from the border states of Arizona and New Mexico. The beginning statements of all around the table was filmed by Fox and played on a slight tape delay. I meant to put this story up on Monday, but got distracted by another more urgent story and forgot that I already had the intro to this story pasted in on SR 2240, so it confused viewers because I intro-ed the dinner, but didn’t run the tape of it. So here it is. It’s an interesting and unique behind-the-scenes look at a White House dinner – the type of thing we never saw before Trump.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 23, 2018 11:38 pm

Date: Monday, 21-May-2018 20:04:34
    — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, FBI Director Christopher Wray and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats HAVE BEEN SUMMONED to the White House for a 3:00 PM meeting today (Monday) . . . . “to receive an ORDER directly from the President of the United States.”

President Trump’s tweeted “demand” for an investigation will be conveyed as an “ORDER” during this meeting! And wait until you hear what the ORDER says . . .

The ORDER will task a full scale CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION of “the espionage perpetrated during Obama administration by the FBI and other US agencies, in collusion with intelligence assets of foreign governments (United Kingdom), against the 2016 Trump for President campaign, in violation of United States laws” and the “CRIMINAL MISUSE of government resources to influence an election.” (Continued below Ad)

It goes on:

“To WIT: A Request by former President Barack Obama for the British Intelligence Agency known as MI-6, to engage in electronic signals and Telephonic interception inside the United States of America, against an incoming Commander-in-Chief of the United States Army and Navy, American citizens and political entities, without Probable Cause or a Court Order or Search Warrant, in violation of Title 18 United States Code, sub-section 794 (a) [communications] . . .”

and:

The granting of access to British intelligence, to TOP SECRET United States National Security Agency facilities in Fort Meade, MD, and elsewhere, to facilitate such Warrantless electronic signals / Telephonic interception, without Probable Cause, Court order or Search Warrant, in violation of Title 18 United States Code 1831 (3)”

One of my former colleagues in the Intelligence community commented “War with the “Deep State” just broke out into public . . . . .” while a separate colleague was even more blunt; saying ” XXXX just got real! Trump just went into Commander-in-Chief kick-all-your-assess mode.”

UPDATE 5:18 PM EDT —

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has just revealed via an on-the-record conversation that House investigators have obtained new information about the spy campaign against Donald Trump that the White House still doesn’t know about.

“The White House is not yet fully informed regarding the extent to which intelligence was collected on the Trump campaign. There’s additional information that House investigators have collected. We need to make sure the White House gets appropriately informed about that because it will not be enough to have Rod Rosenstein and others at the Justice Department investigate themselves,” Gaetz said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YAKVnIuke8
    Praying Medic: May 23rd / Meet the New Q - Same as the Old Q

https://youtu.be/r7mVSFzTC2Y
    STEVE PIECZENIK, TRUMP Will Not Back Israel, backs WORLD PEACE! - ALEX J...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfOsPXLZg2Y
    BREAKING: Jim Jordan In The Running To REPLACE
    Paul Ryan As Speaker And Everyone Can’t Stop Cheering

With House Speaker Paul Ryan facing a potential mutiny after announcing his plans to leave his post at the end of his current term, Congressman Matt Gaetz and Fox News host Sean Hannity have endorsed Congressman Jim Jordan to take the Wisconsin lawmaker’s top congressional spot.

CNN RAIDED FOR LYING TO AMERICAN PUBLIC!!!
    https://yournewswire.com/cnn-raided-fcc-american-public/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 9:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbA4TFg5OhU
    The Still Report: Never Before Seen White House Dinner Conversation, 2245

Good evening, I’m still reporting on: Never Before Seen White House Dinner Conversation, 2245

Synopsis:
    President Trump met with 5 Governors on Monday evening in the White House Blue Room for dinner – two of them from the border states of Arizona and New Mexico. The beginning statements of all around the table was filmed by Fox and played on a slight tape delay. I meant to put this story up on Monday, but got distracted by another more urgent story and forgot that I already had the intro to this story pasted in on SR 2240, so it confused viewers because I intro-ed the dinner, but didn’t run the tape of it. So here it is. It’s an interesting and unique behind-the-scenes look at a White House dinner – the type of thing we never saw before Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uxmXQhj7sg
    The Still Report: Jim Clapper – “Spying on Trump Was a Good Thing”, 2233

Good morning, I’m still reporting on: Jim Clapper – “Spying on Trump Was a Good Thing”, 2233

Synopsis:
    Ok, this is really heating up nicely now. As of today, we now know from one of the kingpins of the coup attempt against President Trump, the Obama Director of National Intelligence, Jim Clapper, admitted that not only was there a spy inside the Trump campaign, but in his august opinion, putting a spy inside the Trump campaign was a good thing.

Now, I just want to remind you, as we reported in #2225 on Monday. Clapper is deliberately trying to confuse the media, and he’s being successful. The spy in London was a well-known old CIA guy named Stefan Halper. He was acting, not as a spy, because he wasn’t in the Trump campaign. He was operating as an agent provocateur, who coordinated closely with FBI counterintelligence guy, Peter Stcrzok to create the insurance policy by trying to convince Carter Page and George Papadoupoulos – both of whom he met with in London - to either spy for them, or at least connect up with Russian agents so then they could bust them – and by association – Trump for collusion. Apparently, neither scenario worked either of those two.
    Please go back and look at #2225 for additional details. The real Trump spy – or two – is desperately being protected by Clapper et al to this day. I’ve got a good idea who at least one of the real Trump spies was, and here’s a faint hint. His last name rhymes with disaster. Both Tucker and Hannity had great segments tonight on the Clapper admission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5vRtj58fFU
    The Still Report: Joe DiGenova - Obama Knew All About Trump Spying, 2246

Good morning, I’m still reporting on: Joe DiGenova - Obama Knew All About Trump Spying, 2246

Synopsis:
    Joe DiGenova, former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, has yet to be proven wrong, despite his being waaayyy out ahead of the pack of those looking into the Trump spy ring assembled by the FBI. DiGenova’s deep understanding of not only the law, but the Washington, D.C. way of doing things, keeps him on the leading edge of how this, the most massive political scandal in U.S. history is unfolding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRSdMUM66w4
    The Still Report: Trump Sets a Trap for Mueller, 2202

Good morning, I’m still reporting on: Trump Sets a Trap for Mueller, 2202

Synopsis:
    On Monday, Special Counsel Robert Mueller rejected President Trump’s offer to answer questions in writing. This is no surprise to anyone with the letters Esq. appended to their names as the totally Democrat composition of the Mueller team can only mean that this is the most titanic setup for a perjury trap in the history of the republic.

The Trump team has now set a May 17th deadline to decide whether or not the President will commit prosecutorial suicide, or force the Supreme Court to decide whether a lot like the Mueller investigation can interrupt a duly-elected President any time they lose an election.

Even Judge Andrew Napolitano is warning Trump on this one:
    My opinion, and it is not informed by any insider information, is that Trump is a chess player. He’s playing the long game. He’s determined to take down the Deep State. He knows he will win in the Supreme Court, and wants to goad Mueller into taking that route.

Trump will tell Mueller, “Nope, so sorry, go away. If you are brave enough, subpoena me to testify.”
    The Supremes are just waiting to pounce on this obvious coup d’état.

Not just for his personal victory – not just for his victory over Deep State – but team Trump wants to set in stone that sore losers cannot assemble a team of rogue prosecutors do this to an American president ever again. An example must be set and this precise question has never been decided by the Supremes

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 9:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhJstFjdasA
    X22 Report: There Are No Coincidences, It Has Been Planned From The Beginning - Episode 1575b

The deep state is trouble, Comey, Clapper, Brennan and others are in deep trouble. The deep state has been setting up the surveillance state for a long time. UK allow Yulia to make a scripted speech, Russia would like to speak with their Russian citizen. North Korea invites journalists to watch them destroy their nuke facilities. Syria would like to have talks with Turkey. The White Helmets are not who you think they are, they are the terrorists. This has been planned from the beginning, Putin is now pivoting to help the US bring the troops home. Sweden passes out pamphlets telling their citizens to prepare for war. Q drops more bread, first Q shows that Q has always been Q. Q says to stay unified. Watch who you follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzGb3XOf1ps
    The Still Report: Trump Orders New Investigation of FBI DOJ Spying, 2238

Good evening, I’m still reporting on:  Trump Orders New Investigation of FBI DOJ Spying, 2238
    Synopsis:  
    Good afternoon, I’m still reporting on the coup.
    President Trump will order the Attorney General tomorrow to empanel a new investigation of itself, and the FBI on their role in infiltrating and otherwise spying on the Trump campaign for political purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4VDhqeaG7U
    The Still Report: BREAKING!!! DOJ IG Report May Hit Tomorrow, 2228

Good morning, I’m still reporting on:  The Most Unbelievable Scandal in US History, 2228

Synopsis:  
    The long-awaited blockbuster report on the rampant criminality surrounding the DOJ and FBI’s attempt to frame incoming President Trump – the greatest scandal in the history of the United States – has been completed and may be released tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zZTv1vPnSM
    INSPECTOR GENERAL'S REPORT RELEASED: Here is what is in it..

The IG Michael Horowitz's 39 page report is out. In this video I discuss its content and reveal something about Comey that likely will trigger a new investigation. #IGReport #OIG #MichaelHorowitz #McCabe #InspectorGeneralReport #HillaryClinton #JamesComey #AHigherLoyalty #SyrianAirStrikes SyrianWar #StrikeonSyria  #WarinSyria #SyriaStrikes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0uoTe0Sp4
    Inspector General Releases FBI Report/Trump Response!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 9:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUT-p2so_k4
    Chemtrails, Donald Trump and Paris Climate Accord - SHOCKING!

Date: Monday, 21-May-2018 — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, FBI Director Christopher Wray and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats HAVE BEEN SUMMONED to the White House for a 3:00 PM meeting today (Monday) . . . . “to receive an ORDER directly from the President of the United States.”

President Trump’s tweeted “demand” for an investigation will be conveyed as an “ORDER” during this meeting! And wait until you hear what the ORDER says . . .

The ORDER will task a full scale CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION of “the espionage perpetrated during Obama administration by the FBI and other US agencies, in collusion with intelligence assets of foreign governments (United Kingdom), against the 2016 Trump for President campaign, in violation of United States laws” and the “CRIMINAL MISUSE of government resources to influence an election.” (Continued below Ad)

It goes on:

“To WIT: A Request by former President Barack Obama for the British Intelligence Agency known as MI-6, to engage in electronic signals and Telephonic interception inside the United States of America, against an incoming Commander-in-Chief of the United States Army and Navy, American citizens and political entities, without Probable Cause or a Court Order or Search Warrant, in violation of Title 18 United States Code, sub-section 794 (a) [communications] . . .”

and:

The granting of access to British intelligence, to TOP SECRET United States National Security Agency facilities in Fort Meade, MD, and elsewhere, to facilitate such Warrantless electronic signals / Telephonic interception, without Probable Cause, Court order or Search Warrant, in violation of Title 18 United States Code 1831 (3)”

One of my former colleagues in the Intelligence community commented “War with the “Deep State” just broke out into public . . . . .” while a separate colleague was even more blunt; saying ” XXXX just got real! Trump just went into Commander-in-Chief kick-all-your-assess mode.”

UPDATE 5:18 PM EDT —

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has just revealed via an on-the-record conversation that House investigators have obtained new information about the spy campaign against Donald Trump that the White House still doesn’t know about.

“The White House is not yet fully informed regarding the extent to which intelligence was collected on the Trump campaign. There’s additional information that House investigators have collected. We need to make sure the White House gets appropriately informed about that because it will not be enough to have Rod Rosenstein and others at the Justice Department investigate themselves,” Gaetz said.

BREAKING=> FBI Agent at Mike Flynn Interrogation Is Ready to Testify Against McCabe, Strzok & Comey!
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/breaking-fbi-agent-at-mike-flynn-interrogation-is-ready-to-testify-against-mccabe-strzok-and-comey/Agent Joe Pientka present at FLYNN's interview ready to testify McCabe, Strzok, Comey LIED, not FLYNN @POTUS Should be END OF CORRUPT MUELLER

President Donald Trump: “When I Ran for Office I Pledged to Stand for Life, and I’ve Kept My Promise” http://www.lifenews.com/2018/05/22/president-donald-trump-when-i-ran-for-office-i-pledged-to-stand-for-life-and-ive-kept-my-promise/

CNN busted as co-conspirator in deep state spygate scandal that targeted Trump… coordinated leaks and lies with the corrupt FBI
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-23-cnn-busted-as-co-conspirator-in-deep-state-spygate-scandal-that-targeted-trump.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 9:56 am

I need your help.

Right now, Judicial Watch is in federal court with over 30 separate lawsuits to get to the truth behind a serious threat to our constitutional republic.

These lawsuits can help expose the illicit Deep State conspiracy to abuse government powers to target the Trump presidency.

Our lawsuits against the FBI, Justice Department and other federal deep state agenicies all deal with one or more aspect of the unprecedented affront to the rule of law and to the American people's right to lawfully elect their president!

Please, I urge you to help us today with a special contribution to help us fight in federal court.

CONTRIBUTE

It is time to confront illegal secrecy in government.

If the rule of law is to survive, if America’s constitutional protections are to endure, it is essential to roll back the sinister secrecy that allows – indeed encourages – those operating in the Deep State to hold themselves above the law and beyond the Constitution.

And that’s why Judicial Watch is in court day after day shining the light on the activities of the Deep State.

Can we count on your support to expose the truth behind the Deep State?

Judicial Watch is conservative, but we are not partisan. Our allegiance is to the rule of law and the American people's right to know.

As I said earlier, Judicial Watch has over 30 separate lawsuits to uncover the truth about the Deep State. And I can promise you more Judicial Watch lawsuits are on the way so that we can get to the truth behind this illicit conspiracy.

That’s why I hope you can help with a special contribution today.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Thomas Fitton
    President
    Judicial Watch

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 am

Jordan Sather
    @Jordan_Sather_
    Follow Follow @Jordan_Sather_
    More
    For now, my videos will have to be uploaded to BitChute, DTube, and Facebook.
    https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_

Bitchute - https://bit.ly/2ESEL0g
    DTube - https://bit.ly/2x5Nrx2
    Facebook - https://bit.ly/2LkSZGQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OpinionQ1433 RR problems or the brilliant playbook that gave Trump total control of the DOJ.

Do you like basketball?

The fundamental wisdom behind this type of team sports is essentially about optimizing the use of multiple talents at given moments and achieving goals circumventing a set of known constraints.

This fundamental wisdom is also present in politics, where casting and timing are crucial to the success of a leader.

Since his election, Trump has been trying to build an optimized team around his core cabinet to undertake the missions he has identified as critical to his MAGA agenda. Among these missions is the restoration of the rule of law by bringing to justice all who have committed crimes against the United States. This is the goal to be achieved and of course, just like in basketball, it meets constraints that need to be circumvented: Imgur

As you can see, Sessions has been quietly working behind the scenes to secure and protect the sealed indictments that, once unsealed and revealed, will become the most significant event of our judiciary history. But for Trump and Sessions to succeed, they need to have the right team in place to process these indictments. This is what the Dems know and this is why they make it hard for Trump to consolidate his peripheral staff by preventing him from appointing his picks. How is Trump going to play this? How can Trump win the game when he is not allowed to pick all his players? I will tell you. Fascinating stuff.

To follow along, here is an organizational chart of the DOJ: Imgur

In Q1433, we learn that, soon, Rosenstein is going to quit the game: “Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated”. The Senate confirmed Rosenstein as Deputy Attorney General with a bipartisan 94-6 vote while his boss Sessions only could secure a 52-47. Q rightly asks the question: “who do you TRUST?”. The vote numbers but also the fact Rosenstein was an Obama appointee are enough to worry any Trump supporter. As the #2 in the DOJ, Rosenstein oversees Wray’s FBI. Even though Wray is a Trump appointee, Sessions still has to go through someone democrats voted for to access the FBI. Not convenient.

When Rosenstein gets out, Trump and Sessions have to make sure his replacement will be loyal to them. But then, they know the Dems in the Senate would not confirm their pick. Without disclosing the source, Q gives us the following quote explaining the Rosenstein succession mechanism: Imgur

The key information here is the Acting Associate Attorney General has a 210 day legal “lifespan”.

A quick google search and here is the original article: link. In this article, we learn the following: Imgur

Based on personal and Associate Attorney General Wikipedia, we can draw this table: Imgur

From the table, we see that as of May 24 2018, Jess Panuccio will have spent an aggregated 210 days as Acting Associate Attorney General. This answers to Q’s question: "'acting' When does the clock run out?" This means that after this date, Jess Panuccio will no longer be eligible to that acting position and will therefore get out of the line of succession to replace Rosenstein. His spot made vacant, which is the #3 in the DOJ, can then be filled by Trump according to Q’s quote in Q1433: Imgur.

So you now understand why Q asked: “Who is Rachel Brand? Why was Rachel Brand dismissed? Think timing”. The answer is: she was the Senate confirmed Associate Attorney General “inserted” in the process to “extend” Panuccio’s legal lifespan as Acting Associate Attorney General so that his legal “expiration date” can coincide with Rosenstein’s firing! Now this is slick! Read again...

You see it? When Rosenstein is out, Panuccio cannot replace him and the rule to be applied will be here: Imgur. Therefore Solicitor General Noel Francisco would replace Rosenstein. And who appointed Francisco? Trump! That’s our guy! link
    So at the end of this mechanical succession process, Trump and Sessions will have their guy in #2 and get to pick who to put in #3. All this without needing any Senate confirmation!

Now that's what happened at HQ. Let's see what’s going on in the street:

An anon: Schneiderman gone Proper judge in place. Q1393 Impressive, Anon. Q

No need to decode this conversation, pretty obvious right? You all know Schneidermann is the former NY Attorney General who resigned after Allison Mack started singing. I would just add this:

Q1368 Allison Mack [NXIVM] arrested [date]? When does a bird sing? Schneiderman resigns [date]? Coincidence?
    Answers:

Allison Mack Arrest date= April 20, 2018. Link

Schneiderman resign date= May 7 2018. Link

Difference: 17 days. What is the 17th letter of the alphabet? Coincidence?

Q signed the resignation of NY Attorney General Schneidermann. Let that sink in.

Q is also telling you Preet Bharara is running to replace Schneidermann in order to try to stop the Mack Allison NY bleeding we have already talked about in the Golden Thread:
    Q1372 Fight to reinstall roadblock? Link

And also to get to the negotiation table:
    Q1374 What do you notice? They all drop hints they are considering future elected positions. Why? Claim interference? Attack on opposition party? Protection? Can you serve from jail? Q

Whatever they try, Q is signaling that this NY AG position is already filled by Sessions according to his plan:
    Q1372 Who is Richard Donoghue? Background? PAIN. Q

So do you like basketball? This is what we have: appointment of an Associate Attorney General (Rachel Brand), timed removal of that new AAG and placement at Wallmart as a reward link, expiration date of the acting AAG coinciding with the firing of Rosenstein, #2 position at DOJ automatically filled by a Trump’s nominee (Francisco), #3 position at DOJ to be filled by Trump, total control of DOJ without any of the required Senate confirmations, Q-signed resignation of the NY Attorney General, plugging of the Allison Mack file to the NY judiciary system, former NY Mayor Giuliani to receive the ball from the White House line and throw it to whoever will be positioned for the alley-oop whether it’s Mueller if his time in the paint has not expired, or, if it has, Huber who will run in from the 3 point line, through a path protected by Horowitz’s screen. Here is the playbook: Imgur
    Wouldn’t you agree this superbly crafted precision work would be pretty heavy stuff to process for a “LARP” on 8chan?…
    Q1343 Attacks will only get worse. Truth is Freedom. Truth is logic. Stay the course. Q

All links at this site: https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8leaq6/q1433_rr_problems_or_the_brilliant_playbook_that/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 10:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEV-KRqvSb8
    The Still Report: I Know For a Fact There Was a Spy, 2243

Good morning, I’m still reporting on:  I Know For a Fact There Was a Spy, 2243

Synopsis:

There is a lot of confusion about the Trump spy or spies.
    We got this right from the start. The person in the UK was not employed by Trump. He was a well-known professor at Cambridge Univ., Stephan Halper, with extensive contacts in the intelligence community. The question is what his purpose was in meeting with at three people associated with the Trump campaign – all in London. According to reports, this man had done this sort of work for the CIA and/or FBI before with other American presidential candidates – something which he denies.
    It looks like here were one or two people in the Trump campaign team who were actually spies – one working for the FBI and the other possibly the CIA. This morning,  a minor Trump media advisor named Michael Caputo, said on Fox & Friends this morning that he knows for a fact that there was at least one other spy trying to work their way into Trump’s inner circle because he had direct contact with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlicJO3IKes  13 min
    Hannity: The 'deep state' dam is about to burst
    Hannity after the meeting mentioned above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKY4EBaN_s  5 min
    Newt – This Will Lead Back to Obama

Synopsis: Former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, calls this FBI/DOJ coup d’etát attempt has two different fronts; one is covering up for Bill & Hillary Clinton; the other was to stop Trump at any cost. Newt summed it up with these well -hosen words: “Corruption came close to destroying the liberties you and I believe in.”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 10:36 am

John McCain Blames Trump for Chemical Attack
    Joe Scudder
    Written by Joe Scudder

Not satisfied with Assad or Putin, McCain blames Trump for an event that threatens to keep American troops in Syria.
    Normally, the fact that Senator McCain blames Trump for something is a big yawn because he seems to blame Trump on every day that ends in “Y.” But he did take it to a new level yesterday, blaming Trump for the chemical attack.

No this is not the same as Trump blaming George W. Bush for 9/11. The President is officially responsible for the protection of the United States from foreign attack. Under the Constitution, no one is responsible for protecting foreigners from other foreigners on foreign soil. Syria is outside the jurisdiction of the U.S. government.

The Washington Post reports, “McCain takes his Trump criticism to a whole new level, suggesting blame for chemical weapons attack in Syria.”

McCain indirectly blamed Trump for the chemical weapons attack in Syria, suggesting than Trump’s recent comments about U.S. troops leaving Syria “very soon” and his noninterventionist approach have “emboldened” Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
    “President Trump last week signaled to the world that the United States would prematurely withdraw from Syria,” McCain said. “Bashar Assad and his Russian and Iranian backers have heard him, and emboldened by American inaction, Assad has reportedly launched another chemical attack against innocent men, women and children, this time in Douma.”

It is unlikely that Vladimir Putin, Bashar al-Assad are to blame for the chemical attack, assuming it really took place. Why would Assad use chemical weapons when he had reason to hope President Trump would withdraw from Syria?

This is so obvious, that even the Washington Post questions the Assad story and even suggests (only by implication) it was a false flag attack carried out by Syrian “rebels.”

It also seems entirely possible that the chemical weapons attack could prolong the U.S. presence […]. If Assad is looking forward to the United States being gone, this would seem to be a somewhat odd course of action.

In a way, this gives McCain an argument that Trump bears some responsibility. He suggested that our forces might withdraw from Syria and the terrorists we sponsor wanted to stop that from happening. But then McCain would have to admit we’re supporting people who kill civilians with gas just to manipulate opinion. That would be a tacit admission the sociopaths in our government who armed those terrorists in the first place would be much more to blame than Trump.

In other words, John McCain is more responsible for the chemical attack than Donald Trump.

Read the full story. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/04/09/mccain-takes-his-trump-criticism-to-a-whole-new-level-suggesting-blame-for-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/?utm_term=.8669148b902d

SESTA law shuts down sex-trafficking sites online

Apr 09, 2018

Finally, we have a president that is leading the fight against sex-trafficking. A previous law passed in 1996 gave many sex-trafficking websites “immunity from prosecution.”

The Netflix movie “I am Jane Doe” focused on the Backpage website, which receives 99% of its income from sex ads and facilitates thousands of daily ads for male and female prostitutes, as well as children being trafficked by adults. The movie made clear that section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (CDA) from 1996 gave exploitative websites like Backpage and others immunity from prosecution….

According to the International Labor Organization, the sex-trafficking industry claims 4.5 million victims worldwide. In the U.S., the $32 billion per year industry continues to increase in all 50 states. Currently, human trafficking has exceeded illegal sale of arms and, according to estimates, could surpass illegal drug sales in the next few years.

While an established number for victims of sex trafficking in the U.S. is difficult to measure, some assert that the number of trafficked children may be as high as 200,000 per year. Some 70% of survivors claim that they were advertised online at some point during their trafficking experience. Pimps and traffickers advertise in online classified ads with pictures and descriptions of victims, which are often children ages 12-17, a heartbreaking statistic….

As a result of the impending law, several online trafficking websites have already shut down. Craigslist removed its “Personals” section that was used for trafficking. The Erotic Review removed its prostitution ads. Reddit removed its “Hookers” forum webpage and instituted policies banning the sale of sexual acts and drugs. Cityvibe has shut down. Microsoft plans to issue new Terms of Service, taking effect May 1, urging users not use their platforms (including Skype and Xbox) to share pornography or criminal acts.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/55151-a-key-new-law-to-combat-online-sex-trafficking

This is just the current step in Trump’s campaign to shut down the sex-trafficking industry. This is what has won Roseanne Barr’s admiration. Of course, Trump’s policy can be contrasted to that of previous administrations, which either did nothing or worked hard to protect the rights of sex-traffickers.

These new laws, no doubt, will be followed by some high-profile arrests.

Dr. Stephen Jones

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 10:46 am

⬆️Praying Medic on Twitter “NEW- Grassley letter to Rosenstein demanding Full unredacted Strzok-Page text messages.

”An official's name was redacted in reference to a text about Obama White House "running" an investigation”

This article was in a Twitter feed today about how some are suspecting the MSM are involved in the whole cover up. They knew with the Russia story was fake but they were somehow “paid” to push the narrative and to downplay any evidence that was contrary to that. The article’s from last fall but it relates to what people are starting to dig into now and how some of these personalities maybe directly involved with the CIA, Obamas administration, the FBI and the DOJ etc.

Michael Caputo Live on AJ https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Article demonstrates the impact of Soviet Media presence in USA
    https://www.rt.com/usa/cable-cutters-flock-netflix-hulu-532/amp/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/22/trumps-immigration-crackdown-opening-construction-jobs-for-women/

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/23/time-admit-russia-investigation-illegitimate-start/

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/21/breaking-e-mails-show-fbi-brass-discussed-dossier-briefing-details-cnn/

BREAKING: E-mails Show FBI Brass Discussed Dossier Briefing Details With CNN

New e-mails show former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe was surprisingly knowledgeable about CNN's understanding of and deliberation about a dossier briefing given to Donald Trump days before CNN ever reported on the matter.
    http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/21/breaking-e-mails-show-fbi-brass-discussed-dossier-briefing-details-cnn/

NFL owners have unanimously approved a new national anthem policy that requires players to stand if they are on the field during the performance but gives them the option to remain in the locker room if they prefer, it was announced Wednesday.

The new policy subjects teams to a fine if a player or any other team personnel do not show appropriate respect for the anthem. That includes any attempt to sit or kneel, as dozens of players have done during the past two seasons. Those teams will also have the option to fine any team personnel, including players, for the infraction.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23582533/nfl-owners-approve-new-national-anthem-policy

Republicans Announce They're Going After Hillary, Comey, Lynch, And Others in DOJ and FBI For Crime
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR97EgcihlU&feature=youtu.be

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 10:51 am

Mark Levin: Bombshell Revelations Show 'Mueller Probe Is Unconstitutional' Under Article II
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/22/robert-mueller-probe-unconstitutional-mark-levin-says-trump-russia-collusion-case
    Sources: FBI Agents Want Congress To Issue Them Subpoenas So They Can Reveal The Bureau’s Dirt
    Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell TheDC.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/22/fbi-agents-congress-subpoenas/

George Soros is Trying to Buy District Attorney Elections Across America - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmCzAFOFmE&feature=em-uploademail

REVEALED: Obama WH Emails Plotting Strategy Two Days After Sandy Hook
    - Former President Barack Obama’s education secretary and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel were planning how to turn a national tragedy into a legislative victory for the administration two days after the 2012 mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/23/arne-duncan-rahm-emanuel-newtown/

BREAKING=> FBI Agent at Mike Flynn Interrogation Is Ready to Testify Against McCabe, Strzok and Comey! http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/breaking-fbi-agent-at-mike-flynn-interrogation-is-ready-to-testify-against-mccabe-strzok-and-comey/

BREAKING: FBI Spy Stefan Halper May Have Bled Info Into Hillary’s Phony Dossier The informant, Stefan Halper, was paid a total of $411,575 in 2016 and 2017 for work with the US government that included spying on the Trump campaign. The President said, “Follow the money!” the spy wasn’t there to find ‘Russian collusion,’ he was there to help Crooked Hillary win the election!
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/breaking-fbi-spy-stefan-halper-may-have-bled-info-into-hillarys-phony-dossier/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2018 2:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Nujqf-8F8
    President Trump: I Did the Country a Great Service by Firing James Comey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skixe1hVZ9A 12 min
    Congress Just Signed The Resolution! COUNTDOWN TO MUELLER'S INDICTMENT | HANNITY | GOWDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nUCoOk6pSc&feature=youtu.be. 49 min
    House GOP Outline Case for a Second Special Counsel

Reps. Lee Zeldin (R-NY), Mark Meadows (R-NC), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Ron DeSantis (R-FL), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and others call for a second special counsel to counter the Mueller investigation.

~~~~~~`

Deutchebank is crashing. A month or so ago, they said they were firing 1000 workers. This week, it is 10,000. And their financial report now is dismal. We have been watching for this for months, or years. Deutchebank is the largest holder of derivatives in the world, and their collapse will take down much of the current banking system. The gold-backed world currency sytem will then rise, and the Global Currency Reset now seems to be right on schedule.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am