tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Difference Between Zionism and Judaism

Seashore
    Seashore

The Difference Between Zionism and Judaism Empty The Difference Between Zionism and Judaism

Post  Seashore Mon May 07, 2018 6:31 am

All of us have heard of the accusation he, she, or they are "antisemitic," insinuating that people are against Jews.  

It is used in the media to shame people into going along with a racist agenda, which is Zionism, as if Zionism is synonymous with Judaism.

It is not.

It is important that a distinction is made between racist Zionism and Judaism, a religion.

Former CIA employee Robert David Steele, who I think is trustworthy, speaks out on this subject.

This particular article is recent:

May 06 ,2018
    BY Robert David Steele

Eradicating Zionism with Truth – A Plan for Peace and Prosperity for All

My reflections on Palestine and Zionism are provided in short form here and in longer form across many articles available free online at my personal website. [1]

Zionism is Subversive, Judaism is Not

Zionism is a subversive force that includes global state-sponsored terrorism and global organized crime. It cannot and should not be confused with Judaism, the religion. Zionism is dominated by the Chabad Supremacist cult within Judaism, and Orthodox Jews as its “useful idiots.” Most Jews – and particularly Reform and Progressive Jews, want nothing to do with Zionism and understand that Zionist atrocities within Palestine – and Zionist bribery, blackmail, espionage, and financial crime all over the world but especially in the United States of America and the United Kingdom – are not the same as Judaism the religion. Zionism bad, Judaism good.[2] . . .

https://ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/palestine/2248-eradicating-zionism-with-truth.html

I can't think of a more important topic than this for pushing back the New World Order agenda.

We the people have to stop being fooled and silenced by charges of "antisemitism."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 pm