tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Teutonic Zionism

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Teutonic Zionism Empty Teutonic Zionism

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

I've posted this elsewhere, in a couple of places, but I thought there should be a thread specifically devoted to the subject of Teutonic Zionsim. Some things are becoming a lot clearer to me, and it's not a pretty picture. It has to do with how the world has really worked, over the past thousand years, in general, and over the past hundred years, in particular. I won't spell it out in this post, but I desire that the human race learn the truth in as gentle and tactful of a manner as possible. I doubt that things will go smoothly, but I'd like us to move on to bigger and better things as soon as possible. Take a closer look at World War II, and the Nazi Phenomenon, especially in relation to the Vatican and Gizeh Intelligence. I'm tending to think that Pope Pius XII and Adolph Hitler basically followed orders, and that they might not have had a lot of choice in the matter. I don't wish to excuse the horrors of the Nazis, or the silence of the Pope, but I don't think they were in the driver's seat. This doesn't get them off the hook, but I think it helps to explain a lot of things. I'm presently interested in Heinrich Himmler and the Jesuit General as being the links between Gizeh Intelligence and the Vatican and Nazis. I'm still grasping at straws, and very little is really known about the so called 'Gizeh Intelligence', but it seems that is where the planning, financing, technology, and authority originated. But what the heck do I know? I wasn't there. Or was I? Who knows? It just seems that Gizeh Intelligence, the Bavarian Illuminati, the Freemasons, Teutonic Zionism, the Jesuits, and the SS somehow had control of the Vatican and the Nazi Party - or so it seems - and that the madness continued after the war, throughout the world, but especially in South America, Antarctica, and the United States. I think this thing is really, really bad, sad, and messy. Once again, I'm just scratching the surface, and I need to do a helluva lot of research before I can say anything with any authority at all. Lest anyone be too self-righteous, if some of us had been in the shoes of the bad guys and gals, we might've been just as bad as them, or worse. This post is not a negative reflection on the German People or the Faithful Members of the Roman Catholic Church. I just think all of this is a continuation of an Ancient Civil War in Heaven, which seems to be ongoing, to this very day. Hopefully, things can be resolved soon.

Ancient Technology seems to be in the middle of all of this, and I wonder where Nicola Tesla really got all of that very advanced technology? The Vatican Library, or somewhere beneath Rome? Was ancient destructive technology brought back to life, after laying dormant for thousands of years? If so, should it have continued to lay dormant. I tend to think so. I don't know which way to jump, regarding what I'm learning, but again, I really wish to move on as quickly as possible. Obviously, I want justice to be served, but let him who is without sin cast the first stone. I'm leaning toward the idea that very, very few of us are really good. Some of us might be shocked and horrified when we learn how bad we've been in previous lives. I am extremely worried about my reincarnational history. I'm disgusted with my present life, but I'm almost frantic with fear regarding my potential misdeeds in previous lives, going back into ancient Egypt, and even before that. The rabbit hole might be a bottomless pit. I think people like Eric John Phelps, Jordan Maxwell, Joseph Farrell, Richard Hoagland, Alex Collier, Alex Jones, and Jim Marrs know a helluva lot about all of this, and if Bill Cooper were still alive, he would know a helluva lot as well. I'm hoping that Bill is still alive, and that his death was faked so he could go underground. I think there are a lot of good Jesuits and Alphabet Agents who are trying to do the right thing in relation to this, as well. Anyway, when the general public starts learning the truth, I think a lot of them are going to literally go insane. Please exercise extreme caution in all of this. Firings, divorces, suicides, murders, riots, and people going completely insane - could result from some very upsetting information being spread in an irresponsible and insensitive manner. The truth should not be supressed, but it needs to be handled properly. I still like the idea of a United States of the Solar System, as being one way of dealing with the horrible situation we're in. But I'm not exactly shouting this from the top of one of the Seven Hills of Rome. There's a time and a place for everything. Right now, I can't seem to stop crying.

Consider again, this interesting Alex Jones and Jordan Maxwell clip on Teutonic Zionsim. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlCSw8euO68 Could Ancient Egypt and the Teutonic Knights be the key to a lot of things? How do the Archangels fit into all of this? Who knows what this might lead to? The True Raiders of the Lost or Stolen Ark? What was really under Jerusalem? Ancient Architecture? Ancient Music? Ancient Texts? Ancient Technology? What if the Ark of the Covenant was a UFO filled with Ancient Knowledge and Wisdom from Sirius? Fire Stolen from the Gods? Is this where the Nazi Advanced Technology orginated? Sirius A = Zionism = The Old World Order = Gabriel? Sirius B = Teutonic Zionism = The New World Order = Lucifer? This Solar System = The New Earth = The New Solar System = Michael? Did Gabriel and Lucifer steal this solar system from Michael? Have they been fighting over it and exploiting it for thousands of years? I'm not sure I really want to go down this rabbit-hole. I might not be able to stop screaming. The horror. How does the rest of the universe view what's been going on here in this solar system? Is the Orion Group a Sirius Issue? Are all of us part of the Orion Group, whether we are human, grey, or reptilian? Are our souls identical? Are our souls interdimensional reptilian? Is that why we have a reptilian portion of our brains? If all of the above were true, would the general public go insane, or would they just say 'well I'll be damned' and move on? I don't know, but 87% of us might go nuts. Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

Take a look at this interesting, but troubling, link. "Is War a Ritual Human Sacrifice?" by Acharya S. http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/warritual.html I am particularly interested in the possibility of the origins of Teutonic Zionism occurring in the Ninth Century A.D. This could be key to the history of the world for the past twelve-hundred years. Could this be the origin of the so-called 'New World Order'? I don't know, but I think this might be extremely important. I hate to say it, but Human Sacrifice and Teutonic Zionism are of special interest to me presently, and not in a good way. This seems to open a can of worms which I'm not sure I really wish to deal with. Here is the most pertinent part of the linked article by Acharya S:

Teutonic/Zionist Connection

Despite the fact that "the Jews" of Palestine were nearly driven to extinction during the first and second centuries CE, when the Christian tale was beginning to be formulated in large part to preserve Judaism/Israel, their numbers recovered enough to continue the play for supremacy. And there was a significant number of Jews outside Palestine as well, some of whom evidently continued their ancient barbaric rites. The noted historian Edward Gibbon wrote in History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire:

From the reign of Nero to that of Antonius Pius [80-160 CE], the Jews discovered a fierce impatience of the dominion of Rome, which repeatedly broke out in the most furious massacres and insurrections. Humanity is shocked at the recital of the horrid cruelties which they committed in the cities of Egypt, of Cyprus, and of Cyrene, where they dwelt in treacherous friendship with the unsuspecting natives... In Cyrene they massacred 220,000 Greeks; in Cyprus 240,000; in Egypt, a very great multitude. Many of these victims were 'sawed asunder,' according to a precedent in which David had given the sanction of his example. The victorious Jews devoured the flesh, licked the blood, and twisted the entrails like a girdle around their bodies. (vol. 2, chap. XVI, part I)

Later, through the conversion of an entire kingdom, that of the Khazars, Judaism continued on and, as before, was not racially determinate, since the Khazars seem to have been both Caucasians and Asiatics, who subsequently became known as the Ashkenazis or Europeans Jews. According to Genesis 10, "the Ashkenazis" were not Semites but Japhethites, or Caucasians.

In the 9th century Zionists (Jews) and Teutons (Germans) allegedly collaborated against the Catholic Church and established a strange partnership linked by their respective priesthoods' secret and sickening sacrificial rituals. This group was alleged over the centuries to have engaged in human/child sacrifice, an accusation, founded or unfounded, that gave many rulers in Europe the excuse to expel "the Jews" from a number of countries, including from England by Edward I in 1290, as well as from Spain by Isabella and Ferdinando.

The rebuttal of those accused or expelled was that these rulers simply wished to seize Jewish assets. Nevertheless, what had been done in ancient times by both Jews and Gentiles, i.e., the sacrifice of both animals and humans by immolation and by slitting the neck and sprinkling the blood upon the congregation, was alleged to be continuing in the priesthoods of the Teutons and the Zionists. The Zionist elite, in fact, had been accused many times over the centuries of using the "common Jews" as well as "Christian children" as pawns and sacrificial victims in its quest for world domination, a quest outlined in the Old Testament, the Jewish Apocrypha and the Talmud. That the Israelite priesthood used its "own people" as sacrificial victims is admitted in the Old Testament, in which not only foreigners but "the Jews" are slaughtered by their handlers to propitiate the angry, jealous Yahweh (Ezekiel 9, et al.).

There seems to be a sort of "Praying Warrior" motif, where blood is shed in religious-ritual (symbolically or literally) and in warfare and persecution. I get the picture of warriors dressed in uniforms or armor, participating in religious-rituals (such as the Mass) which involve human-sacrifice (symbolically or literally) - and then going into battle, where they literally shed the blood of human-beings. What is it with "Blood and Death"? The core of Judeo-Christianity seems to involve "Blood, Death, and Sacrifice". Is this simply a reflection of the evolution of primitive humanity, or are we dealing with the appeasement of very-real, and very-cruel, vengeful-deities? Perhaps Jonathan Edwards wasn't too far off when he delivered the fiery sermon, 'Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God'. I once heard a Protestant Minister say that very few knew how much it really cost to keep light on the Earth. He didn't elaborate, but I'm beginning to fear the worst, concerning the Gods and Goddesses of Eden.

Consider the possible relationships between Sirius, Aldebaran, the Creation of Male and Female Human Physicality, the Original Sin, the Unpardonable Sin, Ancient Technology and Wisdom, Atlantis, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome, Israel, Christians, Catholics, Zionists, Teutonic Zionists, Teutonic Knights, Jesuits, Masons, Bavarian Illuminati, Rothschilds, Windsors, Rockefellers, Monarchy, Papacy, SS, Nazis, Gizeh Intelligence, Secret Government, Osiris, Isis, Horus, Mithras, Jesus, Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, Amen Ra, Reptilians, Greys, Dracs, Hybrids, the Old World Order, the New World Order, Earth-Changes, and Armageddon.

I have no animosity in all of this. I might even be engaging in some sort of a sub-conscious self-incrimination. I simply wish to learn the truth of our existence, in a rather passive and admittedly unscholarly manner. A lot of this is intuitive and speculative, for me anyway, so consider all of this with a sea of salt.
    Teutonic Zionism Gelre_Folio_62r
    Teutonic Zionism File0113Teutonic Zionism HochmeisteroftheTeutonicOrder

The following letter was supposed to have been written by Eric John Phelps, but I don't know this for certain, but it certainly connects some dots. Eric is an amazing researcher and speaker. He has more courage and brains than I can even imagine. http://crashrecovery.org/teutonic/eric-on-teutonic-knights.html

Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 00:33:45 -0500
    To: Robert M. Stockmann
    Cc: skolnick@ameritech.net, cloak.dagger@gmail.com
    Subject: Re: a new conspiracy has been shown up

Dear Robert,

Thank you for the thought regarding the Teutonic Knights. As you must
    know, the German Teutonic Knights, with uniforms being identical in their
    colors with Bavarian Roman Catholic Heinrich Himmler's SS, "Order of the
    Death's Head" (black trimmed with silver), were the Pope's crusaders led
    by Emperor Frederick Barbarossa. The Teutonic Knights always executed
    the will of its master in Rome and were never anti-Rome, or truly
    Protestant. Their rule was Augustinian; Himmler's rule was that of the
    Jesuits.

To assert that the German Teutonic Knights descended into the hands of
    the Protestant Lutheran Prussians is a popish error. We must remember
    that the Knights were formally disbanded by Napoleon, the Roman Catholic
    Masonic Jesuit-advised Avenger for the Order, in 1806; they were then
    revived under the name of the New Templars by occult Freemason George
    Lanz in 1912, that former Roman Catholic priest who met Hitler at Lambach
    Abbey when Hitler was a boy; the priest who openly left the priesthood,
    openly became a Lutheran, openly turned anti-Jesuit, yet remaining a
    Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor in accordance with the bloody Jesuit Oath.

After the death of Freemason List, Freemason Lanz was the immediate
    influence upon both Hitler and Himmler, those Roman Catholic Jesuit
    Temporal Coadjutors who destroyed Protestant Prussia via their
    connections with Jesuit-trained Joseph Stalin and his Jesuit-ruled
    "headhunters," the NKVD. Yes, the head of the NKVD and also a Lubyanka
    General was the Jesuit, who aided Stalin in the murder of his (the
    Jesuit's) Jewish wife, Alexander N. Poskrebyshev.

The Order then carried out the designs of Lanz with regard to the Jews of
    Europe and Western Russia, along with the mass-murder of 20 million
    "heretic" Orthodox Russian Christians---aided by Stalin himself. After
    the war Himmler and his Teutonic Knights were saved by Allied
    Intelligence---the British SIS and the American OSS, both led by the
    Knights of Malta---via Pope Pius XII's Vatican Ratlines.

Meanwhile, the apostate Lutheran morphine drug addict and non-member of
    the Teutonic SS, Prussian Herman Goering, paid with his life for
    resisting Hitler's all-powerful Jesuit secretary, Martin Bormann. But
    the obedient ex-Lutheran Bormann, disguised as a Jesuit, escaped to South
    America via Bishop Hudal's Ratline. His, Adolf Martin, son became a
    Jesuit "missionary" to the Congo.

In conclusion, the Jesuit Order rules the Papacy; it rules all secret
    societies especially the Luciferian Masonic orders. It ruled Himmler and
    his Teutonic Knights of the SS. Today, it rules the Knights of Malta
    governing the CIA to the end that the NWO will be centered in that
    Antichrist in Rome---the Pope who pretends to be Jesus Christ in the
    flesh, the priest of Jerusalem---Melchisedec. To this no Bible-believing
    Protestant or Baptist Calvinist would ever submit.

I trust this is helpful.

Sincerely in Faith,

Brother Eric

There's more. A lot more. http://crashrecovery.org/teutonic/eric-on-teutonic-knights.html

To get a good understanding about who the Teutonic Knights actually were since the early mideaval ages, checkout Chapter I "The Teutonic Knights and Germany" inside John Beaty's "Iron Curtain Over America". In short, throughout history, the German Teutonic Knights were the only Chivalric Order who could withstand the Pagan Barbarian's from far east Europe, preventing Germany and other European nation states falling down into a Sodom and Gomorrah alike "Civilization".

The author of The Iron Curtain Over America has written, or collaborated on, a dozen books. His texts have been used in more than seven hundred colleges and universities, and his historical novel, Swords in the Dawn, published originally in New York, had London and Australian editions, and was adopted for state-wide use in the public schools of Texas. His education (M.A., University of Virginia; Ph.D., Columbia University; post-graduate study, University of Montpellier, France), his travel in Europe and Asia, and his five years with the Military Intelligence Service in World War II rounded out the background for the reading and research (1946-1951) which resulted in "The Iron Curtain Over America".

The Pope [Urban II, at Clermont, France, on November 26, 1095] crossed
    the Alps from schism-torn Italy and, Frenchman himself, stirred the
    people of France as he rode among them. In the chapel at Clermont, he
    first swayed the men of the church who had answered his summons to the
    meeting; then, surrounded by cardinals and mail-clad knights on a
    golden-canopied platform in a field by the church, he addressed the
    multitude:

You are girded knights, but you are arrogant with pride. You
    turn upon your brothers with fury, cutting down one the other.
    Is this the service of Christ? ... Come forward to the defense
    of Christ.

The great Pope gave his eager audience some pertinent and inspiring
    texts from the recorded words of Jesus Christ:

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there
    am I in the midst of them.
    (The Gospel According to Saint Matthew, Chapter XVIII, Verse 20)

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or
    sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands,
    for my namees sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall
    inherit everlasting life.
    (Saint Matthew, Chapter XIX, Verse 29)

To the words of the Saviour, the Pope added his own specific promise:

Set forth then upon the way to the Holy Sepulcher ... and fear
    not. Your possessions here will be safeguarded, and you will
    despoil the enemy of greater treasures. Do not fear death, where
    Christ laid down His life for you. If any should lose their
    lives, even on the way thither, by sea or land, or in strife
    with the pagans, their sins will be requited them. I grant this
    to all who go, by the power vested in me by God.
    (Harold Lamb, op. cit., p. 42).

Through the long winter, men scanned their supplies, hammered out
    weapons and armor, and dreamed dreams of their holy mission. In the
    summer that followed, they "started out on what they called the voyage
    of God" (Harold Lamb, op. cit., p. VII) As they faced East they shouted
    on plains and in mountain valleys, "God wills it."

The third body of medieval military-religious Crusaders was the
    Knighthood of the Teutonic Order. This organization was founded as a
    hospital in the winter of 1190-91 -- according to tradition, on a small
    ship which had been pulled ashore near Acre. Its services came to be
    so highly regarded that in March, 1198, "the great men of the army and
    the [Latin] Kingdom raised the brethren of the German Hospital of St.
    Mary to the rank of an Order of Knights" (Encyc. Brit., Vol. XXI, pp.
    983-984). Soon, however, the Order found that "its true work lay on the
    Eastern frontiers of Germany" (Encyc. Brit., Vol. XXI, p. 894). Invited
    by a Christian Polish Prince (1226) to help against the still
    unconverted Prussians, a body of knights sailed down the Vistula
    establishing blockhouses and pushed eastward to found Koenigsburg in
    1255. In 1274, a castle was established at Marienburg and in 1309 the
    headquarters of the Grand Master was transferred (Encyc. Brit., Vol.
    XIV, p. 886) from Venice to this remote border city on the Nojat River,
    an eastern outlet of the Vistula (The Rise of Brandenburg-Prussia to
    1786, by Sidney Bradshaw Fay, Henry Holt and Company, New York, 1937).

It was to the Teutonic Order that the Knight of Chaucers famous
    Canterbury Tales belonged (Sections from Chaucer, edited by Clarence
    Griffin Child, D. C. Heath & Co., Boston, 1912, p. 150). Chauceras
    lines (prologue to the Canterbury Tales, II., 52- 53):

Ful ofte tyme he hadde the bord bigonne
    Aboven alle naciouns in Pruce

tell us that this Knight occupied the seat of Grand Master, presumably
    at the capital, Marienburg, and presided over Knights from the various
    nations assembled in "Puce" (Prussia) to hold the pagan East at bay. In
    his military-religious capacity Chaucer's Knight "fought for our faith"
    in fifteen battles, including those in Lithuania and in Russia
    (Prologue, II., 54-63).
    The Teutonic Knights soon drove eastward, or converted to Christianity,
    the sparsely settled native Prussian people, and assumed sovereignty
    over East Prussia. They encouraged the immigration of German families
    of farmers and artisans, and their domain on the south shore of the
    Baltic became a self-contained German state, outside the Holy Roman
    Empire. The boundaries varied, at one time reaching the Gulf of Finland
    (see Historical Atlas, by William R. Shepherd, Henry Holt and Company,
    New York, 1911, maps 77, 79, 87, 99, 119). "The hundred years from 1309
    to 1409 were the Golden Age of the Teutonic Knights. Young nobles from
    all over Europe found no greater honor than to come out and fight under
    their banner and be knighted by their Grand Master" (Fay, op. cit., pp.
    32-33). As the years passed, the function of the Teutonic Knights as
    defenders, or potential defenders, of the Christian West remained
    unchanged.
    Teutonic Zionism 660pxteutoniccoaTeutonic Zionism Hitlers-teutonic-knights-ss-panzers-historical-book-28303Teutonic Zionism 22-templar-hospitaller-teutonic-knight-reenactorsTeutonic Zionism Malbork%20Castle%20of%20Teutonic%20Knights,%20Pomerania%201Teutonic Zionism CastleTeutonic Zionism Nazicamelot22scTeutonic Zionism Nazicameloth23xg Teutonic Zionism Enhanced-buzz-18900-1311111480-42Teutonic Zionism Kpgifz-kpgiela5jesusdom

Take a very close look at the Knights Templar and the Teutonic Knights. Where and when did they REALLY originate? What have they been doing for the past 500 years, in particular? What are they doing presently? Are there two or three factions, or are they monolithic? What if they really go back into ancient Sirius, Atlantis, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, and Rome? What if they are at the center of the Bloody Drama on this Prison Planet in Rebellion? Are they the Secret Government? I haven't really gotten into this, but I see and smell a helluva lot of smoke, and the smoke is just pouring out of my ears. Consider the Praying and Fighting aspects of the Knights. What might be the World War II parallels? Do we basically need to reform all factions and aspects of the Knights Templar and Teutonic Knights, or whatever names they presently use? Read between the lines here. I don't want to speculate too freely in this area. I think this might be playing with hotter fire than I'm prepared to handle. One more time. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMgwNw9Tyw

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Teutonic Zionism Empty Re: Teutonic Zionism

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Could there be a completely ethical and constructive version of the subject of this thread, which would seek the uplift and perfection of the entire human race, rather than some chosen or elite segment of the population? Might it be in harmony with Sun Tsu and Jesus Christ, and be completely non-violent, non-sacrificial, and un-bloody? I don't have a problem with order, discipline, and excellence, but I do have a problem with the blood and guts, utter-destruction nonsense! What about a Praying, Peaceful-Warrior Motif? What if there were a branch of the military which was highly disciplined, yet operated in a completely non-violent (or at least non-lethal) manner? Think about it. A member of the military once told me that the U.S. Military was a Christian Organization. This occurred a very long time ago, and I didn't know the person, but it really stuck in my mind. This thread might provide some substance to that seemingly strange and non-rational comment. Could the Teutonic Knights (or the modern version of such) be at the core of the United States, and the U.S. Military, in the form of the so-called 'Secret Government'? Might there be both a good and bad side to this, if it's the way things really work? Damned if I know. I started reading 'The Rise of the Fourth Reich' by Jim Marrs, but then I stopped about a quarter of the way through. I started reading it again today. I'm also going to finish 'The S.S. Brotherhood of the Bell' by Joseph Farrell. I also think I need to take another look at the Branton material which might pertain to this thread. Could 'Dark Mission' by Richard Hoagland have relevance to this thread? He speaks of the Nazis, Masons, and Magicians at the core of NASA. Are they really the modern manifestation of the Teutonic Knights? I don't know, but it seems like a workable hypothesis. Once again, I have no anger or hatred toward anyone. I'm really just trying to understand the way things REALLY work. Some of this reality might be necessary, but I tend to think that it should operate on a higher road, and be more transparent, with the proper oversight. But who knows? I think this could be a really sensitive and nasty subject, so proceed with extreme caution. I am quite fearful of this matter. I don't really know what we're dealing with, and it scares me. Perhaps it should scare you too.

Today I am watching the Nazis! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9JNq3SJKRs&feature=related I am very interested in the Nazi phenomenon, especially as it interacts with the hidden aspects of Roman Catholicism. I'm thinking that Gizeh Intelligence is the missing-link. While I think a lot of this is sinister, I think there might be a good side or happy ending to all of this, with the proper international or interplanetary supervision. I think that ancient technology and wisdom got hijacked by the bad guys and gals - or the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I think all of this high-tech madness goes way back into antiquity. I think that both the Old World Order and the New World Order need to be replaced by a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - possibly based within the walls of a completely purified and reformed Vatican. I'm sure they just LOVE it when I make these posts! Just think of what this world might be like today if there had been no mistreatment of the Jewish people and no Second World War. Think of all of the fancy technology being shared with the entire world, with no violence, overpopulation, or pollution. I tend to think that some of those who were involved with the Nazis in the 1930's were somewhat idealistic and naive. But I tend to think that there were those who were VERY evil, and knew EXACTLY what they were doing, to screw the human race. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH0r_xOqVzw&feature=related Perhaps a lot of both secular and sacred history are cunningly devised fables, designed to obscure a very dark and complex past. If one were living in Germany in the 30's, it might be very difficult to resist the Nazi phenomenon, with all of it's power, pagentry, money, technology, industrialization - and with God on It's Side. We need to be VERY careful that we don't repeat the absurdities and atrocities of the past. But we really do seem to worship the All Powerful Gods of Power, Money, Technology, and Fame Paraded Before the Masses in a Bewitching Witch's Brew. The Wrong Thing Often Seems Like the Right Thing - and the Right Thing Often Seems Like the Wrong Thing. I continue to think that we need a vast worldwide army of careful researchers, who know how to face reality, without getting mad or going mad.

Hitler With Whip (acting like 'Jesus') http://nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

Hitler's close friend, Dietrich Eckart, told of overhearing Hitler showing off to a lady by denouncing Berlin in extravagant terms: ". . . the luxury, the perversion, the iniquity, the wanton display and the Jewish materialism disgusted me so thoroughly that I was almost beside myself. I nearly imagined myself to be Jesus Christ when he came to his Father's Temple and found the money changers." Eckart described Hitler as "brandishing his whip and exclaimed that it was his mission to descend upon the capital like a Christ and scourge the corrupt."

And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables.
    --John 2:14-15

Teutonic Zionism Hitler%26bishopTeutonic Zionism HitlerAtMonumentTeutonic Zionism Hitler-with-MullerTeutonic Zionism Hitler_cardinal4Teutonic Zionism HitleratchurchTeutonic Zionism Nuremberg1928Teutonic Zionism Hitler%26ChurchTeutonic Zionism HitlerWithFanTeutonic Zionism PrayingHitlerTeutonic Zionism MrshitlergraveTeutonic Zionism GorringWeddingTeutonic Zionism NaziChristmastreeTeutonic Zionism NaziChristmastree2Teutonic Zionism ConcordatTeutonic Zionism BrownArmyChurchTeutonic Zionism BrownArmyChurchTeutonic Zionism NaziFlagCathedralTeutonic Zionism HitlerOathTeutonic Zionism NaziFuneralTeutonic Zionism NaziPriestsSaluteHitlerTeutonic Zionism MonksWithNaziSoldiersTeutonic Zionism Cardinal-FaulhaberTeutonic Zionism CardnalBertramTeutonic Zionism Priests-saluteTeutonic Zionism LudWigMuller2Teutonic Zionism ReichchurchTeutonic Zionism DC_CrossTeutonic Zionism DeutschenChristen2Teutonic Zionism FriedrichCoch

One more thing. Consider reading 'Hitler's Pope' by John Cornwell, but don't just look for dirt. I'm trying to place myself in the shoes of Ellen White, Nicola Tesla, Victor Schauberger, Albert Schweitzer, Charles Marie Widor, Eugenio Pacelli, Adolph Hitler, Osiris, Isis, Ra, and Horus - believe it or not! What strange bedfellows! The period separating Vatican I and Vatican II (1870-1962) is extremely interesting to me! Again, I am especially interested in the Nazi<>Gizeh-Intelligence<>Vatican relationship, as it relates to the Old World Order, the New World Order, the Kingdom of God, and the Second Coming of Christ. I think this thing is messier and more complex than we can possibly imagine. I'm trying to learn from this period, so that we don't make the same mistakes over and over and over again. Who knows? I might've reincarnationally been one of my persons of interest...

One more thing. I'm idealistic, and I'm trying to look on the bright-side of solar system governance. But I suspect that the reality is a royal pain in the @$$. One might want to be involved in it, but I suspect that it might get old in a hurry. I suspect thousands or millions of years of arguing and fighting. There's probably no neat and easy way to manage the insanity. I suspect that things could get out of hand very easily and quickly. I'm really dealing with this subject because I'm hurt, disillusioned, and very scared. I doubt that things will be resolved anytime soon. I think life might be difficult indefinitely. I'm simply looking for more sane ways to manage the insanity, without becoming delusionally-arrogant, reprehensibly-corrupt, or violently-insane. I continue to like the word-combination 'Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System' regardless of how this might finally get implemented. Once again, try working outward from these very few words. This is not a case-study in sectarianism or micro-management. This is mostly intended to make YOU think, and to arrive at your OWN conclusions. I really want to stop doing this, but I don't know how. Stop the Solar System. I Want to Get Off. But Where Would I Go? I'm Sure Some of You Would Be More Than Happy to Tell Me Where to Go. What Would Raven Say?

I really hate to say this, but the best aspects of Osiris, Isis, Ra, Horus, the Old World Order, and the New World Order might have to be incorporated into a United States of the Solar System. I think that just about everyone and everything are a mixture of good and evil, and we need to positively reinforce the good. I don't wish to stir things up. I wish to resolve things. I bring peace, and not a sword. If I were involved in solar system governance, I'd probably live in a 300-600 sq. ft. apartment/office with an entry-level Cray computer, and keep doing what I'm doing, but in a more refined and sophisticated manner. Then I'd probably travel around the solar system a couple of times a year, just to keep in direct touch with everyone. I think that would be about it. I'd probably watch a lot of science fiction. Speaking of which, now I'm going to watch another episode of Dr. Who.

Teutonic Zionism HitlersPope-700205Teutonic Zionism Myth-hitler-popeTeutonic Zionism Pius-xii-time-magazine

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 am

What if we considered the possibility of two factions of the Old World Order and two factions of the New World Order? What if all of this factional stuff is not neat and tidy? Are there good Masons and bad Masons? Good Nazis and bad Nazis? Good Popes and bad popes? Do the good guys have bad days? Do the bad guys have good days? Did Jesus try to launch a New World Order? Did this effort get put-down and/or hijacked? Is there a good side, and a bad side, to the Roman Catholic Church? What really happened concerning the Great Schism, the Protestant Reformation, Vatican I, and Vatican II? Are the Jesuits the New World Order branch of the Catholic Church? Who has really called the shots in this world, century after century? Is it the same individual or group? Does the ultimate power change from century to century? Is the ultimate world power really archangelic? Is this the way it has always been? Is this the way it will always be? How might my hypothetical United States of the Solar System affect the ultimate solar system power? Would that still be archangelic, or would the archangels get kicked-out? If they did get kicked-out, would things REALLY go to hell? I sort of like the idea of a Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System, with 10,000 Representatives with PhD's in Solar System Studies and Governance. But I haven't really hashed this out with those who REALLY know what's going on. What would the Teutonic Zionists think of such a governance modality? I would like to think that the best aspects of ALL factions would be present in such a system. In a future life, I would like to be a behind the scenes participant in a United States of the Solar System, mostly researching and writing, sort of like what I'm doing right now, but with more direct involvement. What if Teutonic Zionism were devoted to the uplift of everyone in the solar system, in the most ethical and effective ways possible? What about the idea of the Peaceful Soldier/Priest? Do you see what I mean by that? Military discipline to do good in the world, with the highest ethical standards. I sure wish I could discuss this sort of thing with someone. Anyone. But don't expect me to tell you what you want to hear. I might cross you, and make you cross. I'm a two-faced, back-stabbing, completely-ignorant fool, who hides behind a puritanical-skirt!! This Old World Order v New World Order v New Solar System might involve double-crossing, triple-crossing, quadruple-crossing, and so on!! I think the real truth about all of this is very dark and deep!! I have HUGE problems with suffering, torture, enslavement, warfare, extermination, etc. The butchery and environmental destruction of the past couple of hundred years is horrible and unthinkable. How could this have happened? How should we properly clean up this mess? I really think that understanding Teutonic Zionism, in all of it's forms, might be a good place to begin. But really, I'm just beginning to look at this, and it's scaring me more than anything I have studied thus far. I am in the process of forming a solar system view which is startling and alarming to the nth degree. I really intend to let this subject settle in my soul for a significant period of time, before doing anything significant with it. Consider re-listening to that Project Camelot 'Anglo Saxon Mission' video, in light of Teutonic Zionism. Are they related, or not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4z-rSwNjY
    hobbit
    hobbit

Teutonic Zionism Empty Occult

Post  hobbit Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Orthodoxymoron,
    I am currently tracking two expeditions to Tibet in the late thirties.
    Himmler organised one , and the other one was by brooke dolan 11 and Tolstoys grandson.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazism_and_occultism
    The german one is the first on that list in the link.

Have You seen the crop circle at Temple Balsall that has recently come down, and is causing lots of upset in the crop circle world aftr the police intervened and tried to suppress it?
    It is two crosses overlapping each other at 45 degrees, two St Johns crosses.
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:22 pm

hobbit
    hobbit

Teutonic Zionism Empty sec circle

Post  hobbit Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:25 pm

This is the TEMPLE Balsall circle, temple balsall was knights templars, as in this link.
    http://www.cropcircleconnectorforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4689
    hobbit
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Thank-you for the information hobbit. There is SO MUCH information out there right now. Who knows how much longer this will be the case. I think we might have a very small window of opportunity to make things right in this solar system. But I am very concerned that we not kill the patient by trying to help the patient. I think we need to be very discerning and careful in all of this. It almost feels like I'm accidentally walking in on a big Mafia meeting, or something like that. We might not have any idea how powerful the forces are. I will continue to passively research and speculate, but with the full knowledge that I have very, very little knowledge and skill for properly dealing with this present darkness, regardless of who I might be reincarnationally. I just wish that I had properly followed-through when I read 'The Spear of Destiny' by Trevor Ravenscroft, many years ago. I bought it at a Whole Life Expo. My whole world was crumbling at that time, and this process has gotten worse throughout the years. I feel like I'm in a freefall, at terminal velocity. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhO6BzSJXBw&feature=related

Check out this fantastic documentary on Hitler, the Nazis, the Vril, Advanced Technology, and Gizeh Intelligence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egwAa2G1YPY This is a must see. This is the best video I've seen on these subjects. I am not necessarily opposed to advanced technology and underground bases. I actually think that it's sort of cool. But how did this technology REALLY come into existence? Did someone steal fire from the gods? What if the gods are really pissed-off now? I keep thinking that we are in a HUGE amount of trouble in connection with all of this, but I don't know the details, and I'm not sure that I want to know. But I would like to know more about Adolph Hitler, Victor Schauberger (died in 1958), Pope Pius XII (died in 1958), Nicola Tesla, God the Father, Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer - in connection with all of the above. Here's another excellent video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc0yt5PpCfQ&feature=related

Who gave Adolph Hitler and Eugenio Pacelli their marching orders? I think these men were naive pawns. What was the relationship between the SS, the Jesuits, and Gizeh-Intelligence? Aldebaran might've been key in antiquity, but what about in modernity? I tend to doubt it. I lean toward a theory of the Orion Group essentially stewing in it's own juice for many thousands of years, rather than aliens from distant stars getting involved in our madness. But I obviously can't prove this bias.

Teutonic Zionism Ufoaleman8_01Teutonic Zionism CnaziflymachineTeutonic Zionism Jane%2BCobbald%2527s%2BViktor%2BSchaubergerTeutonic Zionism Al22

Wouldn't it be cool if there were someone who could really make the bad-guys tremble - but who would never be a threat to the good-guys, or to the rank and file members of society? What would a Pope and/or President look and act like in a Vatican-Based Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System? I just think that the current governmental systems are HIGHLY corruptible - and that it's almost impossible to be a really good guy or gal at the highest levels of governance - in both secular and sacred settings. That haunting image of Pope Pius XII is both attractive and repulsive to me. If he were emerging from a meeting where he had just read the riot-act to the Nazis, and had told them NOT to go to war, or to harm anyone in any way, shape, or form - THAT would be cool - wouldn't it??? But if there were some sort of diabolical and corrupt collusion in the works - that would be reprehensible - wouldn't it??? I would LOVE to talk to the most knowledgeable individual in the solar system - regarding what REALLY went on between Eugenio Pacelli and Adolph Hitler!! I would also like to know what part Gizeh Intelligence played in all of this. I wonder if Pope Pius XII visited any Underground Bases??!! I tend to think that he was under more pressure than anyone could possibly imagine. I'm not sure exactly why I think that might've been the case. What reincarnational parts did Isis, Ra, and Horus play in the first half of the twentieth-century?? We might be surprised!! Osiris seems to be absent throughout most of recorded history. Just my impression. I should stop...
    Teutonic Zionism PiusXIITeutonic Zionism He162_Salamander_productionTeutonic Zionism F-6-8-25-CLOFTING-IMG_0539-2

Here is a totally off the wall thought. I haven't thought this through at all. What if 1913 were the beginning of an attempt in earnest by Amen Ra to overthrow Isis? The Federal Reserve might've been a major source of funding for Gizeh Intelligence. That, and looting Fort Knox gold. Gizeh Intelligence supposedly gave Hitler massive funding and uber-high technology (including nukes and ufo's). But Gizeh Intelligence supposedly pulled the plug on Hitler in 1941. Was this when Isis realized what was going on? Did Hitler double-cross Gizeh Intelligence, and attack them? Was the North African Crusade a big part of this? Did the end of World War II coincide with the victory of Ra over Isis? Then we got the Nazi Scientists. We got the United Nations. We got the Alphabet Agencies. We got Roswell. We got Nukes. We got UFO's. We got Muroc. We got Greada. We got the Military-Industrial Complex. We got Assassinations. We got Drugs. We got Vatican II. We got Undeclared and Ridiculous Wars. We got the United Nations Charter Superceeding the United States Constitution. We got Waco. We got Oklahoma City. We got 9/11. We got Afghanistan and Iraq. We got MASSIVE debt. We got Katrina. We got Homeland Security. We got FEMA camps. We got TSA. We got the Gulf of Mexico Oil Fiasco. We got Fukushima. It goes on and on and on. Did the Powers That Be find out the hard way, in 1979, in connection with the Dulce Wars, that the New Secret Government was playing for keeps, and wanted the planet? Is the Secret Government Entirely Human? Have they threatened to exterminate the human race, if they don't get their way? Damned if I know. They never tell me anything. Hell, they don't even talk to me. I will continue to passively promote a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System as a possible solution for All Concerned. My introduction of the topic of religion does not imply a desire, on my part, to have everyone be forced to participate in a particular religion - or else. I completely promote and support political and religious freedom - including Communism and Satanism. I'm simply trying to deal with the historical tension between church and state - and all of the horrors connected with horrible churches and unthinkable states - which became exponentially worse when they united their insanity. I simply desire a solid core for this solar system, which maximizes RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM - LONG TERM. Solar System Without End. Namaste. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWE

Teutonic Zionism Nazi%20flying%20saucer%20paintingTeutonic Zionism Home2Teutonic Zionism The-orion-conspiracyTeutonic Zionism X5uzgd
    CENSORED BECAUSE OF WELL-ENDOWED NUDITY

I keep wondering if the whole hypothetical Nazi<>Gizeh-Intelligence<>Vatican thing could've been handled in a positive and constructive manner in the 1930's and 1940's? Did there really have to be the mistreatment of the 'undesirables', the horrors of World War II, and the diabolical extermination camps? I think that the whole world government and advanced technology thing has been terribly mishandled. I don't know the details of the history of the world, but I just keep shaking my head, and wondering why things have been so corrupt and violent? I like the idea of organization, cooperation, technology, ceremony, discipline, etc, but I HATE persecution, torture, stealing, atrocities, murdering, enslavement, and extermination. I keep thinking that the Old World Order and the New World Order should be carefully studied, and that perhaps the best of both of them should be incorporated into a New Solar System aka the United States of the Solar System. I just want this solar system to be properly managed in a very shrewd, clever, and non-violent manner, which is ultimately in EVERYONE'S best interest. I desire a solar system partnership, where no one gets screwed, if that is possible. That's the idealistic intent. Obviously, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and I remain quite naive. I freely admit to being a completely ignorant fool, but I am trying to get with it. I am trying to become more sophisticated regarding world and solar system governance. There is so much forbidden information on the internet. It's really too much to properly process. Again, I'm finding the best way to deal with all of this, is to imagine being one of those who are tasked with setting-up and managing a non-corrupt and non-violent New Solar System, replacing both the Old World Order and the New World Order. I don't intend to do this in a triumphally-exultant manner. I really just wish to move on to bigger and better things, with the least amount of drama and fuss possible. Save the drama for your mamma. What's next?

Teutonic Zionism Iedxft
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Could we be dealing with the Annunaki vs Gizeh Intelligence? Or - are we really dealing with only one Solar System Super Power? Could they have created all of the mythologies, theologies, hybrids, greys, reptilians, nukes, anti-gravity craft, etc and et al? Damned if I know. I just keep marching bravely and stupidly into the unknown - waiting to get shot down. Is there any truth to the following?

ALDEBARAN -- Human militarists of a fascist slant who have traditionally sided with the Dracos and Greys. They collaborate within a large underground facility below Egypt, the base of a secret "Kamagol-II" cult which has connections to the Bavarian Thule Society and the Montauk time-space projects. This cult is also referred to as the Gizeh empire or Gizeh Intelligence, and they are working with secret societies on earth in an effort to dissolve all national sovereignties into a global religio-eco-political order. There are also Insectoid forces involved with Aldebaran. Apparently a neo-Nazi space force may have helped to colonize that system by sending time-space forces back into the distant past to inhabit the 4th dimensional realm of one or more of its planets. These forces from the past are currently involved with the New World Order scenario, attempting to carry out their dictatorial agenda on earth from their "base" within another time-space dimension of Aldebaran (source: Preston Nicholes, and others). Here is the link to the site where I found this information: http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/cosmo1.html.

Alex Collier Video: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4wA55jII8. 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0QDWj52mU&feature=related. Alex Collier Lecture ..A; 1995

Interaction Between Gizeh Group and Nazi Germany: The Greys made contact with a world governmental body for the first time in 1931. This was in Germany. The Greys were however turned away by the German government, because it had already committed itself to involvement with the Gizeh Intelligence. Now, I don't know if you know who Gizeh intelligence is, but I will tell you that it is a renegade group of human extraterrestrials that were headquartered under the Gizeh plateau in Egypt. They were predominantly Pleiadians at the time. Ashtar was part of that group, Kamagol was part of that group. Even Jehovah was part of that group for some time. They did their own thing. They came down here and "played God" with us, and people worshipped them as "Gods" because they had this technology. They abused their power. The Germans were, in the 1930's, building rockets and starting a space program because of their contacts with extraterrestrials - the Gizeh Intelligence.

Technology was developed and used to create weapons, because the German governmental bodies involved were concerned that there was going to be an alien invasion. The Gizeh intelligence told them that the Greys were here. However, there was not an actual invasion, per se, in progress. Weapons, such as sound devices, lasers, neutron bombs, particle beam weapons were created, although many of these were actualized later on in history. The Germans were given a lot of this technology by the Gizeh intelligence. These technologies also included free energy devices and anti-gravity technology. Tripartite Interaction: US, USSR and Britain. The United States was the first to open its doors to the alien race known as the Greys. I have been told of a contact in 1934, wherein the Greys made their presence known to the United States government in Washington State. It wasn't until 1947 that actual contact occurred with the aliens and United States officials, due to the shooting down of an alien craft in Roswell, New Mexico. This pressed the Greys into contact earlier than they had anticipated. After this crash at Roswell in 1947 the United States, the Soviet Union and the British, at the very highest levels of government, became "blood-brothers".

Now, these governments did not know what Germany was really up to at that time in history. The Germans were very very secretive about their contact with Gizeh intelligences. What was going on in Germany and what was going on between these other countries were two separate issues. The Roswell incident created more of an urgency to develop a true space program in order to defend the Earth. Again, the United States government and the Soviets thought that there was a threat due to the technologically advanced state of the aliens they had encountered. The true space program as an "underground" development that we are just now beginning to hear about. It was originally financed by members of the Club of Rome. Now, you will need to do some homework to find out who those members are, and don't be surprised at who you see. We'll talk more about that when we discuss the moon. The Greys assisted the "black government" with the building of some of the first facilities on the moon and Mars. Here is the link: http://home.wanadoo.nl/mufooz/Nwo-mc/English/The%20Greys%20And%20The%20Secret%20Government.htm.

The observation leads to the conclusion that Al Gore is a top member of Gizeh intelligence. This was the reported occult backing of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi movement in Germany. Ethnically, the Mars connection of pyramid builders (Caucasian white race component of modern humanity via Atlantis, in their original form fitting the Nazi stereotype and extremely racist, the people described by contactee Elizabeth Klarer). The story is very old and very complex. In order to give a short intro, just take a look at this ancient Egyptian painting of Toth writing judgment: Toth, or Hermes Trismegistos, was born during the times of Atlantis and achieved personal immortality. A part of this was a shape-shifting ability. In the painting above, he is depicted with an animal head (ibis). Gizeh intelligence comprized around 8000 highly advanced people under the supreme leadership of shape-shifting Toth. They lived since ancient times in a network of underground cities, the main city being under Gizeh, Egypt, another site being under a location in the Grand Canyon, U.S.A. Other animal shapes reported from ancient times include a crocodile face, a lion face, etc. Toth is the fading embodiment of a fallen angel, Lucifer. In the 19th century, some of the 8000 started becoming active, such as through the Theosophical society of Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. In the early 20th century, the Gizeh intelligence became active as a backer of Adolf Hitler in Germany and his Rothschild-Windsor sponsors in England. Today, all the 8000 have left their cities and are active among humanity. From this connection it is plausible that they are also the force behind the Jesuits in the Vatican and the Knights Templar before that. Reference: Books by Drunvalo Melchizedek. Contrary to myth, the Nazis won the second world war and took over the United States of America. See research by Mae Brussell, Webster G. Tarpley, Anton Chaitkin, David Emory and Greg Hallett. From this connection it is plausible that Gizeh intelligence is in control of America. My personal psychic experience is that Al Gore is a shape-shifting demonic entity from the very top of Gizeh intelligence with Assamite ability (one of the so-called „Ascended Masters” who are highly developed negative beings). The activation of the Gizeh intelligence over the past 150 years (since John D. Rockefeller, Sr.’s time) is to my mind an incidental part of the prophecy that is frequently discussed today under the caption of „2012”. The traditional Christian name for this is the Apocalypse (after the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible). Here is the link: http://www.cloakanddagger.de/home%20page%20items/Al_Gore_Evil.htm.

In light of the above information, please watch the following: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWE. 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTe2tUW2LS8&feature=related. Do you see a pattern...or is it just me? Tell me I'm not crazy! Pretty please!! Help! I'm finding very little information on 'Gizeh Intelligence'. The above description seems to place 'them' at the center of our troubles. The views expressed above are not necessarily mine...but they seem intriquing. What is going on here?

I am looking for a plurality of sources regarding 'Gizeh Intelligence'. Collier says they are gone...but I doubt this. If they existed here historically...I would expect that they are still here. Could Gizeh Intelligence be the group wherein Lucifer resides? Are they the 'fallen angels'? Do they compose the present day Illuminati? Is David Icke speaking of Gizeh Intelligence? Has he ever mentioned this term? Did they create the greys...as well as a mythology to go along with their creation? Are they creating an army and air-force of aliens in the Deep Underground Military Base genetics labs? Will we end up fighting these creations...which we have helped to develop? Are we building the UFO's which they fly? Is most of ufology utter bs...invented mostly by Gizeh Intelligence? Do they live on the inside of our hollow earth(if it is indeed hollow) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJU2cp1XbjQ&feature=rec-HM-rn ...and come through their tunnel system in the earth's crust...to raise heck with us? Are Pleiadians the only aliens here on earth? Are we all Pleiadians? Are the Gizeh Intelligence Pleiadian Aliens those who at some point in history, mated with reptillians? So...might there be Reptillian Pleiadians and Non-Reptillian Pleiadians...and nothing more? Are the reptillians the real bad-guys(demons)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWR6WE4z20g&feature=related Are the off-world Pleiadians the real good-guys(angels)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9xai73_n8&feature=related Are we the wild card in-between guys? It's the real nice guys who get you! I think I just became a heretic! I recant!! What? You don't believe me?! Oh, come on! I'll be good! What are you doing with that torch?

So...who the heck is Gizeh Intelligence? Do they have a Central Giza Intelligence Agency? Or how about the GIA (Gizeh Intelligence Agency)? Or might it be the CIA (Central-earth Intelligence Agency)? I actually prefer Compassion In Action! Hi guys! Is MI6...Middle-earth Intelligence 6? Is no one interested in this topic? Can someone direct me to where people might be interested in this topic? Sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet...and I wish I were kidding. Please consider all the information available so far on this thread...and give me some feed-back. If these guys are in charge...and no one knows or cares...they have been very, very sucessful. Our greed, fear, and stupidity makes it very, very easy for the bad-guys. Did Billy Meier ever mention 'Gizeh Intelligence'? There seems to be very little information available on this subject. Are the Pleiadians he interacted with...'off-world'...in other words, not residing here on earth, or interveining in human affairs, other than providing warning, inspiration, and advice? Could Gizeh Intelligence be Pleiadians who are in cahoots with reptillians and greys? Do they live in the crust of the earth...and possibly in the allegedly hollow earth? Have they interbred with the reptillians? Is this the basis of the Illuminati, and are the Illuminati actually Pleiadian/Reptillian hybrids? Are the Illuminati and Greys actually subservient pawns to the Draconian Reptillians? Are all of the above the foundation of the New World Order? Could this righly be called the Old World Disorder Alien-Theocracy? Is this really old, rather than new...and possibly thousands of years old? Are we humans...all Pleiadians?

It's difficult for me to distill the truth from the bs. The Hyperborean reference reminded me of a passage in Frederick Nietzsche's book 'The Anti-Christ' which reads 'We are Hyperboreans'. It's been years since I read this, but that phrase stuck. I'm guessing he was referring to the Germanic people, but I don't really know for sure. The thesis of Jim Marrs' book 'Rise of the Fourth Reich' is that Nazi Fascism is alive and well in the good 'ol US of A. Seperately, the Alex Collier allegation that Gizeh Intelligence was behind Hitler and the Third Reich, would suggest that the same forces are at work today, if in fact, there is a Fourth Reich on the rise presently. Why would Gizeh Intelligence be removed without the other rascals being 86'd? The US/Gray treaties? What about the Reptilians? The whole concept of the earth's crust being laced with bases, tunnels, cities, and aliens is a very unsettling hypothesis. If there is a hollow earth with a central sun...the plot thickens, to say the least! Mind you, I don't know if any of this is true. I have been jilted in the area of traditional religion...and I believe that it is possible to be jilted in the area of ufology and conspiracy research. It's hard to simply say 'could be...but then again...might not be'. Was it Carl Sagan who said 'I don't want to believe. I want to know'? I want to know, as well. Yet I am tending to be very detached...and I have a chronic case of commitment-phobia. I tend to change my mind on a daily basis. The upside is that it's harder to hit a moving target! :

The man behind the curtain must just about die laughing at us...that sob! Perhaps it would be interesting to study the previous decade in light of the current decade. This would provide some perspective and some critique and potential validation or debunking. The current decade may be too close to focus upon...and going back futher than the previous decade may be too far. I don't know. Maybe comparing everything with everything...without latching on to anything in particular...is a good approach. But the emotional and spiritual trauma may be too much for many people. I started a thread recently titled '1990's Prophets Vindicated or Debunked?' where I looked at Bill Cooper, Alex Collier, and Bill Still. The response was pretty minimal, and focused only on Bill Cooper. The constant asking and answering of questions may be a good approach. I keep getting the feeling that no matter which way we turn we are going to encounter trouble. There seems to be no simple, easy road to utopia. If you are ignorant and guillible, you get taken. If you know too much, they're out to get you! If you're at the bottom, you're a slave. If you're at the top, you might not like the view! I don't have the answer. I'm not even sure what the question is...:sad:

Could the tall, long-nosed greys, who supposedly met Eisenhower...and who our government supposedly signed treaties with...have been Gizeh Intelligence, with some plastic surgery perhaps? Please, someone shoot this thread down, provide some additional sources, or substantiate and expand on this initial hypothesis. Do benevolent aliens have the green light to remove malevolent aliens...as is alleged to have occured with Gizeh Intelligence in 1978? I thought benevolent aliens were non-interventionist. We supposedly signed treaties with the tall greys...not the short greys...right? Well...do people report seeing tall greys? I'm sensing that there may be a lot of 'local' aliens with human 'help' really screwing the human race. Isn't this an important topic? You can vibrate as fast as you want...but the details of who really controls our planet...and why so many people have died in the past 100 years...may determine the destiny of the human race. If we don't get our house in order...we may be stuck in enslavement/extinction...instead of going into 4th or 5th densities. Do we have our heads stuck in the clouds...and are we too sure that we are going to 'graduate' from all the trouble here on earth? We may be in for a big surprise...

Gizeh Intelligence may go by other names...but the descriptions in my first post seem to fit what is going on in our world. Go through the whole first post a couple of times...including the video clips...and see if you can see a startling pattern emerging. The whole Nazi/Hitler/Illuminati/Military Industrial Complex/New World Order/Fascist/Enslavement/Extermination/International Banking thing really has me spooked...as it seems to be a global phenomenon which can convincingly be traced for nearly 100 years...right up to 2009. Everything we have seen and experienced thus far may just be practice for the main event. I don't even want to think about what that might be. Check out EVERYTHING on YouTube or Google Video on Jim Marrs, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT_z-B1uLdk Joseph Ferrell, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2j-8CI9Hyw and Bill Cooper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=App2uRxZ4Iw ...for starters. The dots should start connecting...with a very disturbing picture emerging. Please give this some serious thought. The truth may set us free...but it's sure scaring the heck out of me!

I don't have anything in particular against Forrest Gore...but life is like a Google search...you never know what you're gonna get! However, it might be wise to look closely at the Vice Presidents of the past 60 years...and how they were selected. Were they who the President really wanted? I'm simply interested in how corruptible the top jobs in our country are. Is our political system a glorified 'The Price is Right' show? Who's the host? Who's the parasite? Are we the suckers?

Dr. Earlyne Chaney, in an article titled 'ODYSSEY INTO EGYPT', in her occult-oriented magazine VOICE OF ASTARA (May, 1982) tells of a discovery she and researcher Bill Cox was shown in Egypt. These were two tunnels, neither of which had been fully explored. One was in the temple of Edfu between Luxor and Cairo in the ruins of El Tuna Gabel; and the other near Zozer's Step Pyramid at Cairo near Memphis-Saqqarah, within the tomb of the Bull, called "Serapium". The Egyptian government sealed both tunnels because of fears of certain archaeologists who alleged that they "lead too deeply down into the depths of the earth," and because they found the earth to be "honeycombed with passages leading off into other depths," and the possibility of explorers becoming lost. If such labyrinths do exist, then it may explain one story which alleged that men dressed like "ancient Egyptians" have been seen deep in unexplored tunnels near Cairo, as well as possible confirmation of the story which appeared in Nevada Aerial Research's 'LEADING EDGE' Publication to the effect that the U.S.(?) Government secretly maintains a huge base within a cavern of tremendous size (several miles in diameter) beneath the desert sands of Egypt. Could this tie in with the vaque references to a subterranean society(s) referred to by certain people 'in the know' which is/are known as the 'Phoenix Empire' and/or the 'Gizeh People'?

How many factions of humans/aliens are there in this solar system? I think that it is important to know who all of the major players are throughout the solar system...what their track records are...and what their intentions for the future are. Ignorance may be bliss...but it could also be deadly. To me...there should be no secrets regarding all of the above. If Hitler was interacting with Giza Intelligence (is it Giza or Gizeh?)...this is something which should be examined very carefully. Why is there so little information on this subject? Supposedly they broke off interaction with Hitler in 1941 and were driven off planet in 1979. Does this have something to do with the Dulce Wars? Is this when the military industrial complex and the secret human government really lost control of the alien situation...or were they never in control? Did Giza Intelligence simply move voluntarily to the Dark Side of the Moon? Is this the Capitol of the Solar System? Is there a Vatican Connection? Is Lucifer the head of Giza Intelligence? Do they still have a presence in North Africa?

The Secret Space Program. The Deep Underground Military Bases. The City-States. The Reptilians and Greys. Lucifer. Who Owns and Operates the Solar System? These are the key words and phrases. All of the secrecy should end...and the Solar System should be based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom with an uncorrupted form of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, which is adapted to incorporate 100's of states throughout the Solar System. Gizeh Intelligence may be at the center of all of the above. What do you think?

I know that dealing with this subject is playing with fire. I don't know what the stakes really are. If I did...I'd probably just play video games. I just don't want malevolent humans or aliens to play god in this part of the universe...and engage in genocide, atrocity, or enslavement. Bad-guys need secrecy a lot more than good-guys.

Perhaps I could return to the subject of the thread by saying that all of this stuff is interconnected. Compartmentalizing what we discuss may be a mistake. Thinking about the Secret Space Program while watching a motorcycle race may unlock new insights. I'm not kidding. I call this Contextual Superimposition...and related to the Eureka Phenomenon. The military industrial complex has a huge presence in Southern California. Just ask John Lear. California...in general...is hugely important regarding the subject of aliens and ufo's. I guess that North Africa and the Southwestern United States are two of the most interesting areas to me...at this time...other than the Dark Side of the Moon.

Richard Hoagland states that the three main factions within NASA are 1. The Masons 2. The NAZI's 3. The Magicians (Occultists?). My question is...which of these three factions is most closely associated with Giza Intelligence? Or are all of the seemingly different factions simply different facets of the same diamond? There has to be a supreme council headed by a supreme leader...which oversees all of the madness. I suspect that this leader is Lucifer. Again...did Giza Intelligence move their headquarters from North Africa to the Dark Side of the Moon in 1979 (or shortly thereafter)?

Actually...I think the underground bases, leviton trains, secret space program, etc...is kinda cool...but all of this should not be secret...and should not be under malevolent reptilian control. We the People of Earth should control all of this very, very expensive activity. We're paying for it...aren't we? We the People should be invited to the party. It should be 'Our Party'...so to speak. Again...I don't know if any of this is true. I'm simply exploring different lines of possibility and probability. The Vatican, the Pentagon, the NSA, the CIA, etc, etc...all keep forgetting to brief me on what's REALLY going on! I am NOT a potted-plant!

Could Giza Intelligence be a relatively benevolent faction of humans, greys, and reptilians? Are they fighting more malevolent factions of humans, greys, and reptilians? I'm sensing a very dark and complex power struggle...with lots of collateral damage. Are the various factions really different shades of black? Disclosure could be unbelievably complex. Are there good Masons? Are there good NAZI's? Are there good Occultists? Are there good Popes? Are there good Illuminati? Are there good Zionists? Are there good Reptilians? Are there good Greys? What were the World Wars REALLY all about? Did WWII really end? Is it still raging (over our heads, beneath our feet, and invisibly all around us...and even in us)?

I'm sensing that we are discussing the tip of the iceberg. We may be picking a scab which covers a very ugly and grotesque wound. We may not like what we see when 'Disclosure' fully occurs. I'm thinking that we may have to become very unhappy and disillusioned before we can really begin to build a better world and solar system. Keep digging...but don't be surprised if you don't like what you find. Abandon all hope ye who enter Avalon. Just kidding...or am I? What if Earth (and the Solar System) was colonized millions of years ago by Humans (rather than having evolved here on Earth, at least)...who brought all of the fancy technology with them (including antigravity, nuclear weapons, holographic, free energy, etc). Could we Earth Humans really be Humans from Sirius? Sirius is the All Seeing Eye at the Top of the Pyramid. Sirius is at the center of EVERYTHING.

What if we Humans can exist both physically and spiritually...and simply get recycled here on Earth (and the Solar System)? What if a faction of Humans hoarded the technology, dumbed the rest of the Humans down genetically and educationally. What if all of the religions are manmade? What if all of the alien races are either made up...or have been genetically created by Humans? What if a faction of Human Beings is behind all of this? Could this be Gizeh (Giza) Intelligence? I've asked this sort of thing before...and I live in perpetual uncertainty. This uncertainty is taking a toll. I'm just asking at least some of you to think through what a completely Human Earth scenario would look like. Imagine being part of a faction of Humans...living throughout the Solar System...and deceiving 99% of the other Humans. How would you pull it off...century after century? We have to consider all possibilities...don't we?

I know Humans exist. I know Spirits exist. I know UFO's are real. I know we are in HUGE trouble. Beyond that...I don't really know a damn thing. I'm getting everything second, third, fourth, and fifth hand. Many of us have open minds regarding Aliens, UFO's, time-travel, etc, etc...but what about being open-minded about the possibility that all of this phenomenon is Human? Could the supposed Roswell future Humans really be the elite underground Humans called Giza Intelligence? Bill Cooper was perplexed by the 'Alien Presence' and wondered if it could be a completely homegrown phenomenon. What's going on here? Somebody help me out here. I'm feeling very small, stupid, and helpless. I'm in way over my head thinking about this stuff. I need to stop. Could the superimposed parallel universes simply be 1. The elite members of Giza Intelligence (1% of the Human Race?). 2. The rest of us peons (99% of the Human Race?). Who knows? Oh...I forgot...the Shadow Government knows. Gotta go. Someone's pounding on my front-door...

A special note to Gizeh Intelligence: If what I have said in the previous post is correct...all I ask at this point...is that all extermination and enslavement scenarios be conclusively terminated. Just join the rest of the human race. I request that all factions throughout the solar system reconcile and join together under the authority of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. This sad chapter of universal history can have a happy ending...and a new beginning. Namaste.YouTube - 2001 A Space Odyssey Opening I'm feeling really close to the truth...yet really far away. I'm thinking that Sirius is at the center of everything...yet I'm not sure exactly how.

Could it be that the God of This World is a Draconian-possessed androgynous black human alien from Sirius who heads Giza Intelligence, the Secret Space Program, and the Deep Underground Military Bases...and who is the real Black Pope? Could the Ark of the Covenant be the UFO which brought us here from Sirius along with technology obtained from Draconian-demons in exchange for allowing the Draconians to possess the elite-humans? Is this solar system really part of the Siran solar system? Is our sun really Sirius C? Is the ancient depiction of three suns really Sirius A, Sirius B, and Sirius C? Are the tall greys from Sirius, really just human beings? Did we all come from Sirius? Is there a stargate between this solar system and Sirius? Is all of the cr@p we have been in for millions of years really a Sirian civil war? Are we all different factions of Sirians? Would my pet project of The United States of the Solar System really have to apply to Sirius as well? Is Sirius the All Seeing Eye at the top of the pyramid? Is Sunday really Sun God Day? Is this sun really Sirius? Is the Roman Catholic Church all about Sirius? Are the Masons all about Sirius? Are the occultists all about Sirius? Is the layout of Washington D.C. all about Sirius? Is the Sirian Theocratic System really the Universal Church aka The Holy Roman Empire aka the New World Order? How answerest thou...SaLuSa?

I just wonder if it's possible to remove the Draco part of the unholy trinity you mentioned? Are the Draconians really demons who are usually invisible...but who can manifest themselves in reptilian/grey form? Are the Sirians we are dealing with really human beings? When the Vatican referred to extraterrestrials as our brothers...perhaps they meant this literally. Are the Nazis, Masons, Vatican, City of London...and most of the people we love to hate...really pawns? Would an exorcism of the Sirius system as well as our solar system be necessary to rid us of most of our problems? If so...what would make this possible? Is it even possible? Has a significant faction of humanity been dealing with the devil? How expensive would this divorce be?

I have no hatred in asking these questions. I'm treating this like a science fiction mystery novel. I realize that if even 5% of it is true that we are in very deep trouble. I'm thinking that Sirius A, B, and C need to be completely divorced from Draco...and that Sirius A, B, and C need to completely reconcile under the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and completely expose all of the dark secrets, horrific wars, and deals with the devil. I just want the BS to stop. Hope springs eternal. Conduit closing.

They have to use Secrecy and Deception to pull-off their agenda. That is Not a good sign. I think we have a chance to properly handle this BS...but that the window of opportunity is very small. The consequences of getting this wrong are enormous...I think. We seem to be like an abused spouse who believes the promise that it will be different this time. How many times do we have to get beat-up before we wake-up and get a cosmic divorce and a universal restraining order? If we keep going back for more...there is probably very little the benevolent forces throughout the universe can do for us.

I keep wondering about the distinction between supposed 'native' reptilians and the alleged 'Draconian' reptilians. Perhaps the 'native' reptilians are not really a huge problem. They seem to be more physical than supernatural. Perhaps greys are a type of 'native' reptilian. I don't know. But it does seem that there are 'non-native' reptilians which seem to be more supernatural than physical. These Draconian reptilians seem to be very evil, smart, and dangerous. Perhaps these Draconians can manifest as reptilians or hijack the native reptilians (and greys?) to do their bidding...or at least blame them for all the trouble. The greys with two brains (one which is computerized?) seem to just be robots. Do the Draconians sometimes (or always?) possess these greys? The Draconians seem to need physicality. Why is this? Why do they possess people?

We are told that we need to ascend beyond physicality. I don't buy this at all. We are also told that we will be taken to better places with spaceships and stargates. Are we sure we would really go to 'better' places? It sounds like they want our bodies and our planet. It sounds like they want to rule over us as Gods. I want to keep my body. I want to keep my planet. I want Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I want the Draconians to go to hell...and leave us alone.

Giza Intelligence is supposedly connected with Aldebaran...but I am considering the possibility that they are connected with Sirius. I haven't decided if they are with the Draconians...or against them. It sounds like they are with them...and even possessed by them. I really don't know. It just sounds like our solar system and the Sirian solar system are linked...and that we are dealing with a human phenomenon(Sirian humans and Earth humans)...with the exception of the Draconians...and perhaps some native reptilians and greys(native to both Sirius and Earth). Again...I don't know. Help somebody. I'm simply suspecting huge doses of BS everywhere...especially from ET's who are oh so superior to us stupid mortals...and are here to help us evolve...by abducting us, experimenting on us, terrorizing us, and dictating to us...whether we like it or not. BS!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER DEAD THAN REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLAR SYSTEM EXORCISM!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is something of interest regarding Aldebaran from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldebaran Notice especially the section on the Gnostic Neo-Nazis.

The name Aldebaran comes from the Arabic (الدبران al-dabarān) meaning "the follower" and refers to the way the star follows the Pleiades star cluster in its nightly journey across the sky. In Persia it was known as Sadvis and Kugard.[7] The Romans called it Palilicium, and it is known as 畢宿五 (Bìxiùwŭ, the Fifth Star of the Net) in Chinese. Aldebaran is identified as the lunar mansion Rohini in Hindu astronomy and as one of the twenty-seven daughters of Daksha and the wife of the god Chandra.

An esoteric neo-Nazi sect headquartered in Vienna, Austria called the Tempelhofgesellschaft, founded in the early 1990s, teaches a form of Gnosticism called Marcionism[citation needed]. They distribute pamphlets claiming that the Aryan race originally came to Atlantis from the star Aldebaran (this information is supposedly based on "ancient Sumerian manuscripts"). They maintain that the Aryans from Aldebaran derive their power from the vril energy of the Black Sun. They teach that since the Aryan race is of extraterrestrial origin it has a divine mission to dominate all the other races. It is believed by adherents of this religion that an enormous space fleet is on its way to Earth from Aldebaran which, when it arrives, will join forces with the Nazi Flying Saucers from Antarctica to establish the Western Imperium. [8]

In Inuit astronomy, Aldebaran is called "Spirit of a Polar Bear". In the religion of Stregheria, Aldebaran is a fallen angel and quarter guardian of the eastern gate. Aldebaran is referred to in Edmund Spenser's The Faerie Queene (1590), book one, canto three, stanza 16:

Now when Aldeboran was mounted hye
    Aboue the shinie Cassiopeia chaire (I.III.16.1-2)
    In American horror writer H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos, Hastur resides in the Hyades cluster, and is signified by Aldebaran being above the horizon. When Aldebaran is visible, Hastur's eye is said to be upon all it oversees.

For the Seris of northwestern Mexico, this star is providing light for the seven women giving birth (Pleiades). It has three different names: Hant Caalajc Ipápjö, Queeto, and Azoj Yeen oo Caap ("star that goes ahead"). The lunar month corresponding to October is called Queeto yaao "Aldebaran's path".[9]

For the Dakotas (a branch of the Native American Sioux tribe), Aldebaran took on a heroic aspect. The young star was the child of the sun and the lady Blue Star. One day, he desired to hunt the white buffalo (the Pleiades). After he pulled up a sapling to make a spear, a hole was made in the ground and he could see all the people of Earth down below. The white buffalo took this chance to push him through. He was found by an old woman and was to be known as Old Woman's Grandson. On Earth, he killed many strange monsters that had been troubling the Native Americans; one monster of which was a serpent that caused drought. The young hero killed the serpent, releasing a great stream of water that became the Mississippi River. In time, Old Woman's Grandson remembered the white buffalo and returned to hunting him in the sky to fulfill his destiny.

Reference to Aldebaran appears in the The Rolling Stones song "2000 light years from home" from the 1967 psychedelic rock album Their Satanic Majesties Request. The Welsh-born Dark Ambient musician Brian Williams (Lustmord) has a track entitled Aldebaran of the Hyades on his 1994 album The Place where the Black Stars Hang. Enya included a song named Alderbaran on her first album, Enya (later re-released as The Celts). Austrian musician B. Fleischmann includes a song called "Aldebaran Waltz" in his 2006 album, The Humbucking Coil.

Aldebaran is also the title of a song by Essra Mohawk, and is included on her album "Revelations Of The Secret Diva". What if what we are really dealing with is Draconian Demon Possessed or Controlled Humans vs Pleiadian Angelic Assisted Humans? What if all of the physical ET's who are here are really Human Beings? Would this violate the non-intervention rule? Are native Reptilians and Greys being forced to do the bidding of the Draconians? Are the Greys who are doing the abductions, etc...really clones, robots, or PLF's? Will the native Reptilians and Greys be used as scapegoats by the Draconian Cabal?

I'm presently seeing Draco > Aldebaran > Sirius B > Earth (Giza Intelligence, Vatican, Nazis, Masons, Illuminati, Occultists, City of London, United Nations, Washington D.C., Deep Underground Military Bases, Secret Space Program) = Military/Industrial/Financial/Draconian Theocracy. This is not exactly a happy-go-lucky, live and let live, group of humans and extraterrestrials (in spirit form?)...to say the least! I suspect that this is where all the drug money...tax money...war blood money...bankster bail-out money...missing trillions from the defense budget, etc...really goes. Negative Karma to the nth degree is being generated daily. Judgement Day will not be pretty or pleasant. Crime does not pay on Judgement Day. Getting nervous guys? It won't be long now. The Horror. The fun never ends...does it? That figure at the 1984 Olympics looks like one of our Draconian Masters...looking down on us stupid mortals...like a Gargoyle on a Cathedral.

Here is something relevant to this thread that I posted on another thread: The Aldebarans are supposedly renegade Pleiadians. Did they thumb their noses at the Pleiadian Powers That Be...and make deals with the Devil aka Draconians...to obtain Technology and Spiritual Power? Was the Pleiades really Heaven? Was the Person In Charge really God. Was Lucifer a Pleiadian who tried to get a better deal by dealing with the Dracs? Did this result in the famous War in Heaven? Did Lucifer drag one third of the Pleiadians to Aldebaran...then to Sirius...and finally to Earth? Are we all Fallen Angels? Is this why Lucifer is the God of This World? Some say Lucifer is no more...but I doubt this. Is Aldebaran still renegade Pleiadian presently? Is Sirius A and Arcturus completely unfallen Pleiadian presently? Is Sirius B and Earth in Sirius trouble? Is a final battle brewing to settle this thing once and for all?

Or...is the whole Universe under Draconian control...including the Pleiades? Did the God in the Pleiades keep this a secret to make a bad situation seem like Heaven? Did Lucifer smell a rat...and try to fight fire with fire...hoping to get technology and spirituality from the Dracs...and then turn on them? Could the final phase of this be happening presently? Is that what's brewing? Is this 'The Great Work'? Are Sirius B and Earth engaged in a rebellion against the Dracs which must be crushed? Will the Empire strike back? Does Sirius B and our Sun contain Planets in Rebellion? Do they threaten the Draconian Universal Church Theocracy? Did Lucifer mean well...but did he or she bite off more than they could chew...and go insane? I keep thinking that Lucifer is like Colonel Kurz in 'Apocalypse Now'. If Constitutional Responsible Freedom really catches fire...will this be the end of Draconian Universal Domination? I really and truly don't know. All of the above could be complete BS.

I don't know who the good-guys and who the bad-guys are anymore. Do you? [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iw1KobfPwk"]YouTube - Apocolypse Now!: Better angels of our nature[/url]

Take another look at the details of my previous couple of posts. If the whole universe was Drac-controlled...and this was being hidden from you...but you figured it out. How would you fight the tyranny being effected through your beloved leader? Would you confront your leader publicly while privately dealing with the Dracs to try to get their technology and spirituality? You'd end up fighting both your beloved leader and his loyal (and clueless?) followers...plus when you double-crossed the Dracs...you'd have to fight them as well. Did Lucifer and his(her?) followers get kicked out of Heaven...and then get involved in a horrific fight with the Dracs? Was this the 600,000 year Gaian-Orion War? Supposedly no one won...they just stopped killing each other. Did a sort of 'cold-war' follow? Is this the situation we find ourselves in presently? Is this why everything is so $crewed-up? Is the New World Order a Draconian attempt to completely regain domination over humanity? Is this how much trouble we are really in...or is it much worse? I suspect that it is. Is Lucifer insane because of the hopelessness of the situation? Are all of us Renegade Pleiadians?

I continue to believe that Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be in everyone's best interest...including the Pleiadians and Dracs. The God thing really doesn't work. I suspect that Lucifer found this out the hard way. Humanity is waking up to this very harsh reality as well. If what I am thinking is true...the Pleiadian God was wrong. Lucifer was wrong. And the Draconians were (and are) wrong. Two new commandments I give unto all of you: I. Thou Shalt Have No Gods. Period. II. Thou Shalt Not Be An @sshole. Period. I really don't want to fight with the Dracs. I can't believe that there is no possibility of them warming to the idea of Responsible Freedom. I don't know what made them so mean...but perhaps there is a legitimate reason. Regardless...why not base the Universe on the best principles...rather than on brute-force? Why is this so hard? Lord Draco...we need to talk. Soon. In the meantime...you're a warrior Lord Draco...so you might like this video. But really...Lord Draco...isn't war and killing really, really stupid? Isn't this video insane? I think it is. We can do better than this...can't we Lord Draco?
    YouTube - Apocalypse Now - Helicopter Attack- Kilgore

Here is a bit of a restatement of questions which I have previously asked: Are we really dealing with the following? Draconian-Pleiadian-Annunaki Theocracy vs Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. How would Giza Intelligence fit in with the above? Is Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom a grave threat to the Universal Church? Is Earth a Planet in Rebellion against the Draconian-Pleiadian-Annunaki Theocracy aka Universal Church? Will the Empire Strike Back to crush this rebellion? Does might trump right? We might not have to wait long to find out. Something seems to be brewing. Hmmmmmm.

I continue to be mystified by the 4,000+ views of this thread...combined with very few comments (other than my own). Does this indicate that Giza Intelligence is key to all of the mysteries we discuss on this site? I just want all of us to get informed about who we really are...and what's really going on...without becoming angry or going crazy. Obviously...I want a sovereign and free humanity...especially in this solar system. I certainly hope this is a possible possibility.
    I'm leaning toward a hypothesis that the original creation is a mystery...which is probably a combination of evolution and intelligent design. I see evidence of this everywhere. What I don't see is an All Powerful, All Knowing, All Loving, and All Present Creator God of the Universe running this solar system. I'm seeing something quite sinister.

I don't think the Annunaki, Pleiadians, or Dracs created us. They may have done some genetic engineering (mostly dumbing us down to control us). I'm seeing a cabal of Annunaki, Pleiadians, and Dracs playing god. Could this have been what Lucifer rebelled against in the Pleiades? Did war in heaven result? Did Lucifer and a third of the Pleiadians get kicked out of heaven? Did Lucifer then try to play god in Aldebaran with a third of the angels? Did this apostasy spread to Sirius and Earth...among other places? Are we all part of the third of the angels? Did Lucifer try to fight a wrong with a wrong? We know that two wrongs don't make a right. Did Lucifer go insane? Is the whole concept of theocracy the real root problem? Should the Ten Commandments be replaced by the Two Commandments?

I. Thou Shalt Have No Gods.
    II. Thou Shalt Not Be An @$$hole.

I really don't wish to demonize or destroy anyone. I just want the bs to stop. Here is a comment which I posted on another thread which is relevant to this thread:

I have a fascination regarding cathedrals and pipe-organs. The whole temple and worship concept goes way back into antiquity. Lucifer was supposedly the chief musician in 'heaven'. If 'heaven' is really the Pleiades...perhaps there were cathedrals and pipe organs in the Pleiades...and Lucifer brought the whole theological concept...including temples, cathedrals, pipe-organs, and worship...from the Pleiades to Aldebaran...then to Sirius...and finally to Earth. As above...so below. I guess I'm seeing two rival 'gods' leading a civil war. Are the Annunaki and Dracs mercenary interdimensional warriors and laborers? Was the Pleiadian 'god' instrumental in the destruction of Atlantis? Did the Luciferian 'god' take the Atlantian civilization underground? Is this Giza Intelligence? Are there underground mansions, cathedrals, libraries, and museums...combined with military bases and stargate temples? Does Lucifer (or equivalent) possess the ability to end most life on Earth through 'Earth Changes'? Is alien technology really ancient Pleiadian technology? I'm beginning to think so. The exact composition and motivations of the various secret factions are obviously unknown. My guess is that there may be three major factions...two theocratic (one Pleiadian and one Aldebaran Luciferian)...and one namaste constitutional responsible freedom faction.

Hitler may very well have been a regular visitor to this underground or inner Earth realm. This may also be true for the Popes. I don't know. This is all just wild speculation. But studying the Nazi phenomenon may be the real window into what is going on.

When Henry Kissenger was learning about the 'alien presence' he worked night and day...and wouldn't communicate with anyone...not even his wife. What he was learning must have been devastating. It couldn't have been good. Notice that certain key people, such as Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski (both Jason Scholar study directors)...who presumably know the complete story...quietly direct the Presidents...administration after administration. The Presidents presumably do not know the complete story...with the possible exception of George H.W. Bush.

Once again...I just want the secrecy to end...I want all hard core regressive beings (human and non-human) to leave this solar system...and I want the solar system to be based upon namaste constitutional responsible freedom. That should correct most of the major ills...regardless of who is presently running things or which et's are good or bad. If this works...other star systems might try doing this as well. Is this too much to ask?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:54 am

Teutonic Zionism TeutonTeutonic Zionism 819107bTeutonic Zionism Escott-dan-trading-ships-with-teutonic-knights-aboard-closing-in-on-a-pirate-vessalTeutonic Zionism Teutonic_knight_by_Ronin222Teutonic Zionism 5186NQ333PL._SL500_AA300_Teutonic Zionism Teutonic-knights-in-holy-land-1190-1291-nicholas-edward-morton-hardcover-cover-artTeutonic Zionism FearsomeTemplars-719330Teutonic Zionism 100870-1Teutonic Zionism 101175-King_Teutonic1_superTeutonic Zionism 3.4Teutonic Zionism TeutonicknightshermannTeutonic Zionism Emporer_Sigismund,_Order_of_the_DragonTeutonic Zionism Photo218Teutonic Zionism CoabxviTeutonic Zionism Swabia_antiochia_teutonic_order-Chinggess_Khaan_Knights_order-56 Teutonic Zionism Xnjjspq8b1pjmXDVmH0IlbTeutonic Zionism Window-in-teutonic-knights%27Teutonic Zionism Stock-photo-knighting-ceremony-th-november-military-teutonic-order-of-the-knights-of-st-john-malta-2208521Teutonic Zionism File0113Teutonic Zionism 392559774_dd04680194
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Teutonic Zionism, Teutonic Knights, Knights Templer, et al is getting into an area of study which frankly scares the hell out of me. When I got into the subject of Amen Ra, on Avalon 1, I felt the same way. By the way, the 'Amen Ra' thread on Avalon 1 presently has nearly 20,000 views, with nearly half of these views occurring after the shut-down. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223 Could the two subjects be related? I'm beginning to think so. Here is a link to some related links. http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2008/07jul/RICR-080720-SUB.html Incidently, I'm thinking that Eric Jon Phelps is an excellent resource for this topic. He mostly deals with the Jesuit and Catholic aspects, but perhaps they are important pieces of the puzzle. I still do not wish to be angry at anyone, and I still wonder what my reincarnational role might've been in all of the historical madness. I've been completely out of the loop throughout this incarnation, with the exception of my recent internet expedition into madness. I will continue to blurt things out, in a tactful and tentative manner, on this little site. I hope this helps more than it hurts, but I am open to a redirection of my attention, with the appropriate use of reason, rather than meanness. I want to help to clean things up, but I want to do it the right way. There is a right and a wrong way to do the right thing, you know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NntcOTdDuxU&feature=fvsr

Think about religious-ritual human-sacrifice and military human-sacrifice. Are the two related? Is there a religious and a military branch of a secret government, which specializes in blood, death, and sacrifice? And what about blood-money banksters? What about the City-States? Like I said, this subject is getting too scary and creepy for me. I was just going to stop posting, while I wait for Armageddon. How far out on a limb should I venture, if I am to follow my own advice concerning responsibility? I'm going to stop whimpering and rambling, and just listen to Eric Jon Phelps, Leo Zagami, Alex Jones, Bill Cooper, Jordan Maxwell, and Sherry Shriner. That should calm me down, and help me get my head together...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 pm

This is an amazing interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVwKKsvtdag&feature=player_embedded All roads really do lead to Rome, and I continue to think that everything we discuss should be viewed from the Roman context. I continue to imagine myself as being a well-connected Renegade French Jesuit Organist. I continue to love the artistic aspects of Rome, but the history, theology, and politics are horrible, and I'm sure that most upper-level and well-informed Roman Catholics know this, but they have a Dragon by the Tail, and they are probably terrified of what might happen if they let go. As the general public finds out about all of this, things could get very, very nasty. I'm interested in this area of research, but it scares the hell out of me. I'm trying to be open and fair in all of this, and I'm trying to look at both the positive and negatives in all of this. All roads lead to Rome, but where did all of these roads originate?

My present working assumption is that the solar system probably contains thousands of unconventional craft, including asteroid and moon spacecraft, which might be friendly or unfriendly toward the human race. I get the feeling that this solar system is like the wild, wild west -- and that we might be facing a showdown at the ok corral. I certainly do not desire peace at any price, nor do I desire to end-up as space-dust. What would Anna Hayes say? I'd still like to hang-out on Phobos for a while, regardless of whether it is populated by friend or foe. But I would have to have a solid guarantee that I wouldn't be harmed or kidnapped. I still like the idea of a Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System -- with the governmental personnel mostly located within the University of Solar System Studies and Governance campuses throughout the solar system. I've spoken of using a deconsecrated cathedral as the headquarters of a New Solar System, so just for the fun of it, today I'm thinking of either the Crystal Cathedral or St. Mary's Cathedral (or both!!) as being the headquarters, with the University of California system serving as the core of the University of Solar System Studies and Governance system. Again, this is just for the conceptual heck of it. This is a test. This is only a test. And yes, I realize that I am insane, but it's more fun that way! The UC system has solid ties to the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and to the Los Alamos National Laboratory. I don't wish to reinvent the wheel. I just wish to have 10,000 PhD's with clipboards and safety-goggles, watching it rotate... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California
    Teutonic Zionism Crystal-cathedral-exteriorTeutonic Zionism 4544568915_4d4f30d30cTeutonic Zionism UC-Berkely-CampusTeutonic Zionism UCLATeutonic Zionism California_UCs_smaller_nobg
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Just let the various Eric Jon Phelps videos play, for a real education. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbOI3uRggJE&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PLC364B04CAAA298D6 I don't share his white-bias, even though I'm white. I don't share his Baptist-bias, even though I am a non church-going follower of the Teachings of Jesus. I appreciate his vast grasp of history, and his ability to connect dots. Tell me what you think. I continue to wish to understand, rather than condemn. So, really, I'm a lot softer than Eric Jon Phelps. I really wish for things to work out well for virtually EVERYONE, with some notable exceptions perhaps, which I'm not prepared to name, at this point in time...

I continue to think that science fiction is an important part of this thread. Most of us don't have Cosmic Clearance - so we have to make due with the scraps of information we get fed in the mass media. The higher ups don't want us simple cattle to stampede! Run! Goyim! Run!! My computer is running very poorly - so I assume that someone doesn't like what I'm posting. Could you guys and gals just monitor me by going online, like everyone else - instead of doing all of that fancy back-door Cray Supercomputer BS? I'd really like to have my computer back. Besides, the interdimensional reptilian spies are keeping me under constant watch. I couldn't resist. I know you are just doing your jobs. But really - I mean absolutely no harm. Check out these BBC clips from 'Dr. Who':

1. Hungry Earth:

Part 1 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhpm9_doctor-who-2005-5x08-the-hungry-ear_shortfilms
    Part 2 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhrar_doctor-who-2005-5x08-the-hungry-ear_shortfilms
    Part 3 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhs38_doctor-who-2005-5x08-the-hungry-ear_shortfilms

2. Cold Blood:

Part 1 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhs78_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood_shortfilms
    Part 2 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhszm_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood-2_shortfilms
    Part 3 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhtm6_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood-3_shortfilms

Teutonic Zionism 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300352-550-366Teutonic Zionism 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300408-550-772Teutonic Zionism 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300414-550-367
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:06 pm

This is an interesting series. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haj-CJOERTs&feature=related I am presently interested in the Khazars and also with North Africa. What really happened in Ancient Egypt? Is there really something to the so called 'Khazarian Conspiracy'? I am very worried about all of this. What really went on in Nazi Germany? What about the alleged different types of Jews? What really happened in connection with 9/11? I tend to think that the truth about what's really been going on in this solar system is so bad, that the truth might be quite destructive to society. On the other hand, has the lie been working for us? A lot of very important information gets placed on the table -- and then nothing happens. I think this area of research might be a very important piece of the puzzle. Check this out!! http://herebedragons.weebly.com/ashina-line.html Seriously, I can't take much more of this, especially when there isn't a proper exchange of ideas and follow through. All of this reminds me of a teenager learning to drive. I just want to make it clear that I am still not anti anybody. I'm just trying to figure out what has been going on in this neck of the woods for thousands and millions of years. However, I am very interested in Sirius, Ancient North Africa, the Teutonic Knights, the Great Schism, the Khazar Jews, the Jesuits, the Nazis, the Freemasons, the Secret Government, the Secret Space Program, the Underground Bases, the Archangels, Reptilian Queens, Genetic Hybridization Experiments, etc, and et al. I think that all of this is VERY dark, deep, and complex -- and it's not surprising that we've been told lies -- for a variety of reasons. It seems that it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep the skeletons hidden in the closets and confessionals. I wasn't in a hurry to learn the truth -- even though I have been a Doubting Thomas for most of my life. But 9/11 and the internet has changed everything. I repeat, that I do not wish to hate anyone. I simply wish to understand. Obviously, I support justice, law, and order -- in a reasonable and orderly manner. No torches and pitchforks for me. I'm not the type of person who gets into shouting matches on street-corners, or who carries '9/11 Was an Inside Job' signs. But, come to think of it, I once held up a huge roadside 9/11 sign, while it's owner visited the restroom. Also, I once picketed a porno shop in Hollywood, and I was even shown on the evening news! I'm pretty much in agreement with Bill Cooper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A I just keep exposing myself to all sorts of viewpoints and perspectives, but I try not to take any of it too seriously. There are various levels of understanding, and I think virtually all souls, individuals, races, nations, religions, and organizations have something to be ashamed of. All have sinned, and come short of the Glory of God. None is righteous. No, not one. I thought this short video was cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FspfOI_YRU&feature=related What would really be cool is to have a video similar to this one, which would show the power structure of the entire solar system, going back at least a couple of million years. I'm sure one exists, but I doubt we'll see it on the internet anytime soon...

Teutonic Zionism KhazariaTeutonic Zionism Tjok-9780742549814-medTeutonic Zionism 1269718Teutonic Zionism 3465349Teutonic Zionism 1684356Teutonic Zionism 913747Teutonic Zionism 2341000Teutonic Zionism 8804226Teutonic Zionism 3403585Teutonic Zionism 5490193
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 am

Here is another piece of the puzzle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weLnzbYxoUQ David Icke has more guts than I can imagine. He has a terrific memory, and he is very quick -- just like Alex Jones. I'm not nearly as direct as these people. What do you think about the following video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiEMlK9kREA&NR=1 Was there really a good side to Adolph Hitler? That video is in stark contrast with the dark realities of the Second World War and the Third Reich. Were Adolph Hitler and Pope Pius XII controlled by the same Hidden Handlers? I'm seeing these people as being mere Actors On a Stage -- but what do I know? There is an aspect of the Nazi phenomenon of the 1930's which is sort of cool. The technology, organization, discipline, pagentry, etc. was somewhat attractive. But the racism, cruelty, violence, fascism, etc. was utterly reprehensible and horrible. Al Bielek stated that Hitler wasn't supposed to go to war, and that ET pulled the plug on the Nazis in 1941. I tend to think that we have no idea what really went on, or is going on, regarding the Nazi phenomenon. I think this subject is a Pandora's Box and a Bottomless Pit. I also think that it's the key to a lot of things. I am terrified of this subject, and of all of the subjects which tie into it. I am very frightened, to say the least. Do I really have to deal with this stuff all by myself? It seems that I have to deal with just about everything -- all by myself. I'm really not kidding when I say that I probably need to have a heart to heart chat with some Nazi Egyptologists on the Darkside of the Moon -- to get a lot of this sorted out. I don't give a damn if that's not politically correct. I want the truth, and I want to clean up this solar system mess. Once again, I'm toying with the concept of a God the Father, Sirian/Egyptian/Atlantean Old World Order and a Three Faction Archangelic New World Order. Incoming Annunaki v Local Annunaki? Damned if I know.

Should we really be thinking in terms of

1. The Sirian Empire?
    2. The Egyptian Sirius A Empire?
    3. The Roman Sirius B Empire?
    4. The Orthodoxymoron Empire?

What if all of the above are highly problematic? What if this really is a very nasty universe, and all of the above are as good as it gets? Should I really try to help create a kinder and gentler version of the Sirian, Egyptian, and Roman Empires? Would a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System help to achieve this goal? Would the best aspects of Egypt, Rome, and Bavaria need to be included, or even featured, in a United States of the Solar System? Should this be called the Orthodoxymoron Empire? Will things ever be really peaceful and wonderful? Will solar system governance always require a somewhat harsh edge? Will the corrupt always rule the stupid? Will those who have the gold always be the ones who rule? Is the Fourth Reich a Kinder and Gentler Version of the Third Reich -- or will the Fourth Reich make the Third Reich look like a Sunday School Picnic? Are the Reichs really a Roman-Bavarian Collaboration? What would Pope Pius XII say?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 am