tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
ClearWater
Mercuriel
enemyofNWO
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
Carol
10 posters

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 Empty Re: PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Carol Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:09 pm

CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING THROUGH CPS: Child Sex Trafficking
    through Child “Protection” Services Exposed – Kidnapping Children for Sex #QAnon

http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/07/21/child-sex-trafficking-through-child-protection-services-exposed-kidnapping-children-for-sex/

ONE YEAR AGO -- We Broke it First - EXCLUSIVE: White House Fingers John McCain As Media Leak;
    Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped on Trump’s Classified Phone

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/

Lots of timeline info at this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/

The (((deep))) is deep, no matter who is President, who's the director of what department, who owns the house or senate, etc. A zebra doesn't change it's stripes. But to be clear on this, people like Trump are a curveball. Like Lincoln, Kennedy and Reagan before him. What you all need to remember when debating these crimes and cover-ups, is that the core "establishments" DNC AND RNC, are against him. You don't have to like Trump. You don't have to support him and you don't have to vote for him in 2020. It's not about Trump. This far proceeds him. Don't get caught up in the politics of it all because like your opinions, neither of them matter. We don't have "parties". We don't "elect" those who represent us. We don't have (and haven't for a VERY long time), the freedom of "choice". (((They))) just let us THINK we do to divide/control us.

Jan 13 2018 19:09:38
    Q !UW.yye1fxo
    BIG news week?
    Future proves past.
    What news was unlocked?
    Do you believe in coincidences?
    >U1
    What public disclosure occurred re: U1?
    >DEFCON 1 [non-nuke FALSE]
    COMMAND?
    WHY?
    NECESSARY?
    NO SUCH AGENCY.
    Where did POTUS stop [post] ASIA?
    IT WAS NECESSARY.
    FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
    IT WAS NECESSARY.
    NO OTHER VEHICLE TO REGAIN ENTRY.
    :[AGAIN] direct pre-knowledge.
    :[AGAIN] warning ALERT.
    Think BDT.
    >Shall we play a game?
    >How about a nice game of CHESS?
    THE_FLOOR_IS_YOURS
    COMMAND?
    WHY?
    NECESSARY?
    WHO IS TALKING?
    THINK BIG.
    THINK BIGGER.
    THINK BIGGEST.
    >HAITI FOCUS
    Why is this relevant?
    What comes next?
    CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_
    >ADM R
    [CLAS-239B_TC]

>"…Because of the Democrats not being interested in life and safety, DACA has now taken a big step backwards. The Dems will threaten “shutdown,” but what they are really doing is shutting down our military, at a time we need it most. Get smart, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
    WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!"
    FOCUS on POTUS' Tweet above.

If D's shutdown the gov't - what happens to the US MILITARY?
    What specifically occurs?
    Think budget.
    Why is this relevant?
    [CLAS_EO_ ][2]
    >Missing 1
    >Missing 2
    >Missing 3
    FIND missing [3].
    Future proves past.
    NOTHING is a coincidence.
    The MAP is the KEY.
    PLANNED for [3] years.
    CORRUPTION and EVIL DEEP WITHIN.
    EVERYWHERE.

PATIENCE.
    THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
    THERE ARE NO DEALS.
    TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS.
    FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T.
    HIGHEST LEVELS.

THE PUPPET MASTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
    ALL VEHICLES OF DELIVERY REMOVED.
    STRINGS CUT.
    7TH FLOOR IS NO MORE>FBI/SD
    WE SEE ALL.
    WE HEAR ALL.
    THE HUNT CONTINUES.
    PRISON.
    DEATH.
    [CLAS_GITMO_ J z9-A][89]
    RED_RED_
    IRON EAGLE.
    Q

More Q
    Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/13/18 (Sat) 19:18:18 No.9

We are FIGHTING for LIFE.

We are FIGHTING for GOOD.

We are at WAR [@].

NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.

[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.

Do you TRUST the US Military?

Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?

Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.

PATRIOTS.

PATRIOTS DAY.

HAVE FAITH.

YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.

YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.

Q

Podesta Emailed About an Assassination Three Days Before Supreme Court Justice Scalia’s Suspicious Death
    https://truepundit.com/podesta-emailed-about-an-assassination-three-days-before-supreme-court-justice-scalias-suspicious-death/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 Empty Re: PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Carol Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXabcWjKoao
    Q ANON 'CHECKMATE' | JANUARY 13TH, 2018 | ASSANGE CONNECTION
    https://qcodefag.github.io/
    UPDATE: Q tells us at the end the MSM next week will pull out all the 'conspiracy' stops. Be ready for the onslaught of fake news.

Hawaii=NK=PUPPET. Think about it#qanon

I am sorry: let me refrase it: Hawaii- NK-CIA
    Hawaii=NK=PUPPET. Think about it#qanon

https://twitter.com/t193931/status/952378275984130048

reddit December 19 I Hate Nicknames is mad
    I'm not half as mad that the deep state and swamp have screwed us over for 60+ years, as I am that we all fell asleep at the wheel for so long. We are all to blame and we should all be embarrassed. The whole world should be embarrassed. But thankfully, we won't face as many repercussions as we very well could have and technically should have deserved, for our own ignorance.
    December 20 Schumer Molestation Story About to Break

December 21 HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha! You're right in many ways!! Guess what? The Swamp's financials FROZE OVER while they all slept last night, y'all.

December 21 HAPPENING: NEW TRUMP EO

December 22 Hook. Line. Sinker.

December 22 HAPPENING!!! TRUDEAU IS Xxxxxx!

December 23 McCabe is out!

December 25 ASSANGE TWITTER GONE

December 25 HAPPENING ASSANGE BACK ONLINE

December 26 MegaAnon had another conversation with David Wilcock

December 26 + December 26 + December 26 + December 26 MegaAnon hey....

December 27 GENERAL MATTIS VISITS GUANTANAMO BAY!!!

December 27 Who the hell was on this plane? Happening?
    reddit December 27 VERBATIM?

December 28 + December 28 Today Trump declared war on the elite
    Yes to some extent. But he may also be needed. He's basically being extorted in a good way. Worst thing Pbama actually did was run for President. He's unqualified as he's not a citizen. He knows. We know. They know... but we also have the docs. Hillary did too. She also literally ran his entire presidency. He was a planted puppet since 2008. He tried to pick up his balls after he won in 2012, but that didn't play so well, especially after Benghazi.
    So if we ever needed to rationalize with the dems or calm their REEEEEs and keep civil order, we'd need someone big enough they couldn't deny or dispute. Enter Obama.

December 28 Paul Nehlen denounced by (((Breitbart)))

December 28 + December 28 Based Paul "Expose the Nose" Nehlen
    reddit December 30 Reptiles no, GITMO yes

December 31 Trump, Guantanamo and the Executive Order

January

reddit January 1 With or without you
    January 1 Another airport power outage
    January 1 WTF IS HAPPENING?? Come back.... I have questions. Thank you.
    January 1 The Storm General

January 2 Trump, his Executive Order and Guantanamo
    January 2 Trump happening - Get in here

January 3 BANNON ALREADY TALKED TO MUELLER + Subscriber Bonus
    Now, we just get to watch the MSM swamp drain itself, starting with those who took and spun the bait on this story, starting Monday.

reddit January 4 I have faith in Americans

January 5 Sloppy Steve
    January 5 Where the XXXX is Julian?

January 6 INTEL BRIEF DROP + Anon Bonus: When SHTF
    Some people ask me, "if Hillary had won, what would've happened?". I rarely answer these because too much would've actually happened, but I can assure you...

January 7 SOMETHING IS HAPPENING BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT YET
    They go to bed every single night knowing we got Assange before they did. They have no where to run. No money. No friends.
    a fan post from /pol/ January 8 I'm not shilling for megalarp but... [when anons "read all the archives a few times again"]

January 8 + January 9 Help Trump!
    And all of this, is a big part of Flynn's story they wouldn't accept his voluntary testimony on and blocked his requests for, soninstead, he "lied" to the Xxxxxxxx FBI, knowing they'd have to indict him and when they did, it would FORCE HIS TESTIMONY, ON THE RECORD so he pled guilty and walked, just like I promised y'all he (and Manafort) would, months ago... because Flynn is a bad ass Xxxxxxxx Patriot.
    You'll realize THIS will be what got Rice indicted, when she's unsealed. Then?! They blast her on Benghazi. End of story.

January 9 Tracking Last Public Appearances of People of Interest

January 11 HAPPENING! TRUMP CAUGHT ON TAPE RAPING AND ABUSING UNDERAGE GIRL!!
    (not Trump) You mean limey, the troll they live feed with fake Russia and fisa releases?!
    January 11 FBI hired Fusion GPS as a sub-contractor
    Pretty much. Like I said, S=Strzok.

January 13 HUGE Xxxxxxxx HAPPENING Sheryl Sandberg, Jack Dorsey leaving Disney's board
    Its all about covering uranium and magnitsky Act. We tried to start another Cold War.
    January 13 Julian Assange: Checkmate
    This is why all the tech CEO's, including Microsoft's and Alphabet/Google's are leaving.
    January 13 #FusionCollusion: 5th Thread
    NOW PLEASE, can y'all FINALLY start celebrating with me?! I feel like I'm watching the storm all by myself. You knew how this would go. ;o)
    January 13 So, who sent out the false (Hawaii) alarm?
    This was the deeps last straw. It's all Trump needed

~~~~~

Someone lost a missile sub in the pacific yesterday...

...the USN destroyed the nuke missiles with their new lasers and ray guns then dispatched the sub that launched them at pearl harbor. A remote sub has been sent to inspect the wreck to identify who sent it, it is not Chinese, Russian or North Korean

Last edited by Carol on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:38 am

Even MORE Q:
    Jan 13 2018 23:58:50

Anonymous ID: 2a110a
       NEW
       ClipboardImage
       F*k!!!

Jan 14 2018 00:32:34
    Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 297c5d
    NEW
    >>43088
    We're closer than you think.
    Try to get some sleep, it must be difficult.
    Q

read MegaAnon... (second post down on the link)... see link below... but there is more... she is saying Q = Assange

~

I Sat 13 Jan 2018 14:58:12 No.156589713 View
    Quoted By: >>156592285
    >>156588100

See link on TOFSEE!!!
    https://www.cert.pl/en/news/single/a-deeper-look-at-tofsee-modules/

Ok, now please for fu*ks sake stay with me!!! THIS IS NOT A LARP!! IT'S TGE FU*KING TRUTH. This is why every good guy has tried to tell you that WWIII would be a cyber war!!! They've been using tofsee against us. It's "AI" because it's designed or organically grow and spread undetected and IT LEARNS!!!

It was spread on THE CHANS FOR A REASON!! The malware, when installed completely undetected on Microsoft, android and iOS and Linux os platforms unpacks itself via the hornets designed to unpack every time you open an email, social media a website, even the Chan's. THIS IS WHY TWITTER UPDATED THEIR COOKIES!!!! THEYRE USING TOFSEE TO TRACK YOU ACROSS EVERYTHING!!! They can ALSO USE IT TO POST AND MESSAGE FOR YOU and SEE ALL YOUR SH*T. ASSANGE KNEW THIS!!!! THIS IS HOW EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEMS CAN PUT OUT MESSAGES TO START WARS AND MAKE PEOPLE AFRAID WITHOUT DETECTION!!!

Assange has access to smtp know I'm going to sound crazy right now and I'm sorry, for feeling the need to lead down a different path TO GET Q AWAY FROM THE CIA "SHILLS" HERE AND OVER TO 8!!! The deepstates malware had revisions made to include a file to REMOVE OTHER MALWARES AND BLOCK IPS!!! It blocks GOOGLE'S DIRECT IP ON PURPOSE!!! The smtp when unpacked also allows the bother manager to CIRCUMVENT THE PLATFORM AND ESTABLISH CONNECTIONS. IT MAKES A WEIRD CODE WHEN THE CONNECTION IS ESTABLISHED!!!

Q IS ASSANGE!!!! ASSANGE's SHORT CODES ARE HIM ESTABLISHING HIS CONNECTIONS THROUGH TGE MALWARE "THEY" PUT ON TGE CHANS ON PURPOSE TO STOP HIM!!!! CHANS ARE HELPING. WE ARE FU*KING KEKED!!

THEY OUTED MANNING THROUGH HER ENCRYPTED CHAT MESSAGES SO THEY COULD GET TO ADRIANNE LAMO!!!

I FOUND THOSE BLOGS Q!!!! I FIUBD THE CODE!!! I SAW THE MAP!!!!!!! DISINFO IS NECESSARY!!! YOU KNEW I'D FIND THE CODE BECAUSE YOU PLANTED SHORT CODES AND FAKE PICTURES YOU KNEW I'D KNOW WERE FAKE AND WOULD FIND!

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/UfwCzQ1I/order/asc/

Another thing that supports the Q/Assange theory:

Jan 14 2018 00:37:09
       Anonymous ID: 25434a
       NEW
       POTUS just retweeted story "Hillary Clintons 33,000 emails may not be missing after all"

Jan 14 2018 00:39:31
    Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 297c5d
    NEW
    >>43719
    Have you not discovered the CONFIRMED correlation between posts here and Tweets yet?
    Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:33 pm

https://youtu.be/flSYmWkp6Qk
    Trump Has Declared War on the Deep State – Kevin Shipp
    14 Jan 2018 01:25 AM PST

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release)
    Former “high-level” CIA officer Kevin Shipp says President Trump has “declared war” on the so-called Deep State and the shadow government. Shipp explains, “I differentiate between the ‘Deep State’ and the shadow government.  The shadow government are the secret intelligence agencies that have such power and secrecy that they act even without the knowledge of Congress.  There are many things that they do with impunity.  Then there is the ‘Deep State,’ which is the military industrial complex, all of the industrial corporations and their lobbyists, and they have all the money, power and greed that give all the money to the Senators and Congressmen.  So, they are connected, but they are really two different entities. It is the shadow government . . . specifically, the CIA, that is going after Donald Trump. It is terrified that some of its dealings are going to be exposed.  If they are, it could jeopardize the entire organization.”

President Trump’s December Executive Order on “Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption” is a major way Trump is turning the tables on the people trying to take him down. Shipp says, “Donald Trump, very wisely, starts out calling it a ‘threat to U.S. national security.’” That one term brings in the U.S. military, the U.S. intelligence agencies, domestic law enforcement and the whole U.S. law enforcement into enforcing these laws.  The amazing thing about the Executive Order is now it extends to foreign persons, foreign organizations and even foreign government officials.  So, this is a national security threat, which means it includes anyone inside the United States or outside the United States.”

The very people that have been attacking Donald Trump are now feeling the Trump counter attack. Shipp says, “They are terrified, they are terrified right now.  They did not expect Trump to do what he is doing now.  The reason they tried to get him even before he was elected is they knew he was uncontrollable, and they knew if he got in there, they would not be able to manipulate him, and that is exactly what’s happening.  There are some people, and there is no doubt about it, that are running scared right now. . . . Donald Trump is questioning the Deep State and the shadow government.  He’s rocking that place left and right.  The news media is terrified of that.  Their editors are telling them to attack him just like they are attacking him from the inside.  It’s just dirty pool because they want him taken out.”

In closing, Shipp says, “Trump s making tremendous progress despite tremendous resistance. They have already done a character assassination on him, and I think they could go further than that. . . . Trump is making progress, and he has them running scared.”

https://usawatchdog.com/trump-has-declared-war-on-the-deep-state-kevin-shipp/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UsaWatchdog+%28Greg+Hunter’s+USAWatchdog%29

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 pm

FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread"
    Illegal Searches Of American Citizens

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/fisa-court-finds-very-serious-fourth-amendment-issue-obamas-widespread-illegal-searc

A newly released court order from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) found that the National Security Agency, under former President Obama, routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts and failed to disclose the extent of the problems until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president last fall. In describing the violations, the FISA court said the illegal searches conducted by the NSA under Obama were "widespread" and created a "very serious Fourth Amendment issue."

These new discoveries come from a recently unsealed FISA court document dated April 26, 2017 and center around a hearing dated October 26, 2017, just days before the 2016 election, in which the FISA court apparently learned for the first time of "widespread" and illegal spying on American citizens by the NSA under the Obama administration.

"The October 26, 2016 Notice disclosed that an NSA Inspector General (IG) review...indicated that, with greater frequency than previously disclosed to the Court, NSA analysts had used U.S.-person identifiers to query the result of Internet "upstream" collection, even though NSA's section 702 minimization procedures prohibited such queries...this disclosure gave the Court substantial concern."

The court order goes on to reveal that NSA analysts had been conducting illegal queries targeting American citizens "with much greater frequency than had previously been disclosed to the Court"...an issue which the court described as a "very serious Fourth Amendment issue."

"Since 2011, NSA's minimization procedures have prohibited use of U.S.-person identifiers to query the results of upstream Internet collection under Section 702. The October 26, 2016 Notice informed the Court that NSA analysts had been conducting such queries in violation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had previously been disclosed to the Court."

"At the October 26, 2016 hearing, the Court ascribed the government's failure to disclose those IG and OCO reviews at the October 4, 2016 hearing to an institutional 'lack of candor' on NSA's part and emphasized that 'this is a very serious Fourth Amendment issue.'"

Of course, these discoveries and their timing, coming just before the 2016 election, are even more suspicious in light of the Obama administration's efforts to 'unmask' intelligence on various Trump campaign officials shortly after the election.

As Circa noted, the American Civil Liberties Union said the newly disclosed violations are some of the most serious to ever be documented and strongly call into question the U.S. intelligence community’s ability to police itself and safeguard American’s privacy as guaranteed by the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment protections against unlawful search and seizure.

“I think what this emphasizes is the shocking lack of oversight of these programs,” said Neema Singh Guliani, the ACLU’s legislative counsel in Washington.

“You have these problems going on for years that only come to the attention of the court late in the game and then it takes additional years to change its practices.

“I think it does call into question all those defenses that we kept hearing, that we always have a robust oversight structure and we have culture of adherence to privacy standards,” she added. “And the headline now is they actually haven’t been in compliacne for years and the FISA court itself says in its opinion is that the NSA suffers from a culture of a lack of candor.”

Of course, we suspect that none of this will be reported by any of the mainstream media outlets who will undoubtedly overlook these very distburbing facts in their ongoing efforts to track down the latest anonymously-sourced 'bombshell' report about how Trump once sat across from a Russian boy at lunch in the 2nd grade.

Read more: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/fisa-court-finds-very-serious-fourth-amendment-issue-obamas-widespread-illegal-searc

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Big Donors Buffett, Gates Should Worry As FBI Investigates Clintons' "Charity"
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/buffett-gates-face-big-trouble-big-donors-clintons-charity

DOJ Unseals Indictment Involving Uranium One Scandal
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-13/doj-unseals-11-count-indictment-involving-uranium-one-scandal
    The Department of Justice unsealed an 11-count indictment on Friday to a former DoD intelligence analyst-turned uranium transportation executive who stands accused of a bribery and money laundering scheme involving a Russian nuclear official connected to the Uranium One deal.

You’re Being Distracted: Hawaii Nuclear False Missile Alert Not An Accident… Here’s What It Is Really About!
    Over the weekend thousands of people in Hawaii woke up to a phone alert which told them they were all about to die because there was a missile headed their way.

After 38 minutes of panic, the Hawaii emergency management officials said the alert sent to mobile phones and televisions warning of an incoming ballistic missile to Hawaii on Saturday was a false alarm. The emergency alert sent to cellphones said, “Ballistic missile threat inbound to Hawaii. Seek immediate shelter. This is not a drill.”

The question that now needs to be asked is how can someone “accidentally” push a button and send a warning when there are fails safes in place to prevent them? In this case, five fail safes had to be pushed.

Is there a little more to the story? Was the alert really an accident? All that and more in the video below…

5 fail safe steps before they can push a button. Step one: Need approval that came at a state level.

Why send a false message?

1. Predictive programing to get US to think about nuclear war.

2. To study Hawaii's response

3. Want to blame President Trump to make him look bad.

4. It's distraction from Uranium One on Saturday indictments but not one word from MSM.

5. FBI files of second shooter in the Las Vegas massacre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp3SBw-3bnM
    You’re Being DISTRACTED:
    Hawaii False Missile Alert Not An Accident! Here’s What It Is Really About

Last edited by Carol on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:47 pm

You’re Being Distracted: Hawaii Nuclear False Missile Alert Not An Accident

Remember the Argentinian sub that went missing?? Was that capable of firing a nuclear war head?

The sheeple of England think Trump is a moron.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Swanny wrote:
    You’re Being Distracted: Hawaii Nuclear False Missile Alert Not An Accident

Remember the Argentinian sub that went missing?? Was that capable of firing a nuclear war head?

The sheeple of England think Trump is a moron.

It does make one wonder about that sub.

Given that 97% of the media in England is negative towards President Trump it's not surprising. When the truth comes out they will end up feeling like duped idiots by their own media.

Someone lost a missile sub in the pacific yesterday...

FYI: just a short note.. it was not an accident as there are 5 fail safe steps in place before the button could have been pushed and the first step would have been to get permission.

The USN destroyed the nuke missiles with their new lasers and ray guns then dispatched the sub that launched them at pearl harbor. A remote sub has been sent to inspect the wreck to identify who sent it, it is NOT Chinese, Russian or North Korean.

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - False Flag Hawaii Averted - January 13, 2018

Yesterday, Jan. 12, an anomaly was detected off the coast of Hawaii which held off the RV release.

Today, Jan. 13, the cabal attempted to nuke the Hawaiian islands and put the blame on North Korea.

(Sources have confirmed that the false alarm today in Hawaii was a cover story. The attack was real. The media had their "North Korea Attacks the Hawaiian Islands" story preemptively ready.
    The cabal panicked when the attack failed. A cover story was shortly made up and the attack was branded as a false alarm. The Emergency Broadcast System does not lie. Someone pressing the "wrong button" simply does not happen. This was another cabal attempt to derail the transition process by fabricating a war.)

Missile launches were detected in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Hawaii.

The launches originated from the same anomaly detected yesterday, Jan. 12.

The missiles were immediately intercepted and destroyed.

The anomaly was revealed to be a nuclear stealth submarine.

The nuclear stealth submarine was located and destroyed shortly after the attempted attack.

Planetary scans did not detect any anomalies two days ago on the 11th.

The Alliance believes the submarine originated from another D.U.M.B. located somewhere in the Pacific.

The Alliance is now actively searching for said D.U.M.B. (deep underground/water military base)

All legal documents regarding the RV/GCR/GESARA are signed and sealed.

The Chinese Elders are withholding RV authorization until the situation has been resolved.

The Alliance expects to resolve the situation within a couple of days.

In the meantime, the Republic is preparing for the deliveries of the prosperity funds in the U.S.

Source:

Operation Disclosure

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/

Q ANON 'CHECKMATE' | JANUARY 13TH, 2018 | ASSANGE CONNECTION
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXabcWjKoao

#QAnon is Back - "HIGHEST Level Intel Drop EVER"? JANUARY 14TH, #thestormishere #followthewhiterabbit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTFYwFVnXcQ

Q Anon MEGA DUMP . . .Praise the LORD! 1/13/18 High Treason - BIG FISH TALKING
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOLl_aXHwcc
    First video on Q. What I got Twitter band for was telling George Soros . . . 1. Arrested for Treason 2. GTMO 3. Death 4. Riots over no Due Process 5. Pedo Pics then released to show the world what was just removed from it. 6. Blue Skies again . . . Righteousness, joy and peace

ANOTHER New Q Post MIDNIGHT 1/14/18 WE, THE PEOPLE! WE, THE PEOPLE! WE, THE PEOPLE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsCzxmeOu9s

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:05 pm

TRUMP'S 13! #QAnon #Clinton #Indictments #CBTS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc2Wwr_51Cs

GAME OVER: Fusion GPS ADMITS No INSIDE MOLE in Trump Campaign
    The fact is, Fusion GPS fabricated a story, based on bar talk. Thus the company retreated in its early declaration.

According to the transcript, this ‘internal source’ confirmed the claims in the dossier to the FBI. Fusion GPS used this language to give the 35-page work of fiction more credibility. Based on a December 30th New York Times article, most interested observers concluded the Trump campaign mole was George Papadopoulos.

Next, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) secretly released the transcript of the August 2017 full testimony from Fusion GPS. With some prodding, Feinstein admitted she has released the transcript to public at the request of Fusion GPS lawyers.

Under the scrutiny of a much more savvy public, the transcript raised red flags. Thus Fusion GPS now says the claim that the FBI had an “internal source” was “mischaracterized”.

https://theblacksphere.net/2018/01/fusion-gps-admits-no-inside-source-trump-campaign/

Thomas Paine
    @Thomas1774Paine

Following Following @Thomas1774Paine
    Thomas Paine Retweeted Thomas Paine

This is how you find out who can be trusted in D.C. We have to treat Congress like running an Op, work these guys behind scenes to see who is White Hat.

Many patriots helping each other. Proud to work with them.

We've crossed Gowdy off the 'Good Guy' list.

Thomas Paine
    @Thomas1774Paine  

Following Following @Thomas1774Paine

We filtered actionable Intel to Gowdy about FBI/DOJ crimes and it never flushed out, meaning he is either sitting on it or he gave it to Black Hats.

No intention of cleaning up The Swamp. He is part of it. Worth millions now. Almost no net worth when he was elected.[b]

~~~~~~

[b]SORRY DEMS: THIS IS WHY DACA WILL NEVER HAPPEN. NO AMNESTY! NO DACA!

Chain Migration Expected to Add 8M Potential Foreign-Born Voters to U.S. Electorate over Next Two Decades - Breitbart #QAnon
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/14/chain-migration-expected-add-8m-potential-foreign-born-voters-electorate-two-decades/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:27 pm

World Holds Breath After Julian Assange Agrees To Trumps Terms—
    And Elite Russian Forces Obliterate CIA Base

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2471.htm

A tensely worded new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that within hours of elite Russian Spetsnaz forces obliterating the CIA base in Syria behind a plot to assassinate President Donald Trump—Wikileaks leader Julian Assange posted to his Twitter account the long awaited “Marshall Attack” message signaling his acceptance of Trump’s “terms”—and that has now left the entire world holding its breath in fear as to how the American shadow government “Deep State” will respond.

Julian Assange “Marshall Attack” message posted on Twitter at 20:34hrs (8:34 pm/London/GMT+0) on 12 January 2018

According to this report, Julian Assange is a longtime known US intelligence operative whose Wikileaks whistleblowing website is a CIA created and operated deep cover organization that had split with the “Deep State” , and whose factional war embroiled the 2016 US presidential election by their releasing tens-of-thousands of Hillary Clinton and Democratic Party emails—and who, also, after Trump won, began releasing some of the CIA’s most hidden secrets. [Note: It is illegal under US federal law for some holders of top security clearances to click on this link.]

In fearing that Julian Assange would begin posting further CIA secrets, this report details, President Trump began planning to free him from his forced “Deep State” confinement in London’s Ecuadorian Embassy—but with the plan eventually meeting failure when, on 25 December, the US Office of Naval Intelligence posted to the US Navy Twitter account the words “Julian Assange”—thus signaling they were preparing, at all costs, to keep Trump from freeing Assange.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 Jwwj3

In fearing that President Trump was going back on his word to free him after the US Office of Naval Intelligence posted their ominous 25 December “Julian Assange” warning Tweet, this report continues, several days later, on 1 January, Julian Assange posted a cryptic Tweet featuring a 60-character code along with a link to the music video “Paper Planes”—a code referring to a “dead man’s switch” intended to trigger the release of documents in the event of his death—and whose exact lyrics state: “If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name…and…I've got more records than the KGB…So, uh, no funny business”.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 Jwwj2

In response to Julian Assange’s 1 January warning, this report notes, President Trump, on 3 January, shocked the “Deep State” to its very core by releasing the bombshell news that he had just authorized his attorneys to file a motion in US Federal Court absolving Assange of committing any crimes against the United States—and whose details about are:

In a motion filed with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on Dec. 29, 2017, in the case Roy Cockrum vs. Donald J. Trump for President, attorneys for President Trump argued that Julian Assange had a right under the First Amendment to publish the DNC and John Podesta emails, even if the emails were stolen.

The case was orchestrated by Project Democracy, a group run by former attorneys from the Obama administration, arguing that then former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone had conspired with the Russians to publish the DNC and Podesta emails.

In a 32-page motion defending the Trump Campaign, Michael A. Carvin of the Jones Day law firm, attorney of record representing President Trump, argued that the Trump campaign, and by inference Julian Assange at WikiLeaks, could not be held liable under the First Amendment for a disclosure of stolen information if the information published deals with “a matter of public interest” and the speaker was not “involved” in the theft.

In making the argument, Trump’s attorneys relied upon Bartnicki v. Vopper. 532 U.S. 514 (2001), a labor union case in which the Supreme Court ruled a radio station had the right to broadcast a stolen tape of a phone call between the chief union negotiator of a Pennsylvania high school and the chief union negotiator together with the union president.

With President Trump in his shocking US Federal Court filing showing Julian Assange that he still intended to free him, this report continues, the next plan to accomplish this feat involved Ecuador granting Assange citizenship and diplomatic immunity—but that the “Deep State” thwarted by getting London to say they that they would not honor Assange’s diplomatic immunity.

President Trump, though, this report explains, didn’t fear London as he knew that his Official State Car (US presidential limousine) is covered under the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations—whose diplomatic immunity includes not only embassies, but, also, diplomatic vehicles, houses and offices—thus meaning that a US Official State Car could enter into the Ecuador Embassy compound in London (sovereign territory) , take as a passenger Assange (diplomatically immune), then transfer him to the sovereign US territory of Air Force One (step from car to aircraft stairs)—all of which would entail Assange never having to step a foot upon UK or EU soil. [Note: This high-level transfer tactic was perfected by the US and Soviet Union during the Cold War for spies discovered in a host country in order to prevent their prosecution (i.e. publicity).]

This high-level transfer of Julian Assange to the United States, this report further details, was due to take place during President Trump’s visit to London next week—but that Trump had to abruptly cancel after Russia discovered the “Deep State” was planning to assassinate him while he was there using bomb laden combat UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicles) the US Office of Naval Intelligence and CIA were perfecting the deployment of in Syria—with Trump’s “false flag” death then being blamed on radical Islamic terrorists—that would, most assuredly, ignite World War III that the “Deep State” desperately needs to cover up their soon to be revealed crimes.

With President Putin knowing full well what the US Office of Naval Intelligence and the CIA were planning—but who only publically stated “We know who you are!”—this report continues—he ordered elite elements within the feared 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade (the world's most efficient killers) to immediately deploy to Syria—and who, within 72 hours, located the main CIA base these terrorists were using and obliterated it killing all of its top commanders and destroying their combat UAV storage depot.

Elite Russian Spetsnaz forces return to base after destroying CIA terrorist base in Syria on 12 January 2018

Within hours of President Trump receiving confirmation that this ONI-CIA base in Syria was destroyed, this report notes, further communications were made between the US and Julian Assange—and that Assange replied to by posting to his Twitter account a photograph containing a chess board, unaccompanied by any text, showing a move from the Casablanca vs. Marshall chess game of 1918 – considered one of the greatest defensive games of all time—known as the “Marshall Attack”—and prompting suggestions that Assange is preparing a “checkmate”.

With the “Deep State” becoming so desperate in their trying to keep the fake Trump-Russia collusion story alive that the CIA is now, outrageously, begging America’s top music artists to flood their highly viewed social media accounts with these lies,
    this report concludes, US intelligence operative Julian Assange represents their gravest threat—and is due to him having written and video taped evidence proving that the late Democratic Party data analyst Seth Rich, not Russia, leaked all of the emails to Wikileaks—and for which Rich was promptly murdered immediately after his meeting with the top aid of Democratic Party Leader Debbie Wasserman-Schulz—and that has the Democratic Party, to this very day, still refusing to release the links they have between Rich and Wikileaks.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:42 pm

SO NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN YOUR LIBRARY, OBAMA? No Obama documents in Obama library?
    Historians puzzled by Chicago center plans | Fox News #QAnon

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/12/no-obama-documents-in-obama-library-historians-puzzled-by-chicago-center-plans.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

WHAT HAPPENED TO MONICA PATTERSON HILLARY? MY MISSION IS TO MAKE SURE THAT U HILLARY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL THE CRIMES U HAVE COMMITTED @HillaryClinton@realDonaldTrump Was Monica Petersen Killed By Hillary Clinton? – VL #qanon
    http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/11/monica-petersen/

LET'S LEARN FROM SAUDIS: THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING TO TRAITORS,
    STARTING WITH HILLARY CLINTON:
    Prince Alwaleed Moved To Highest Security Saudi Prison After Refusing To Pay $6 Billion For Freedom | Zero Hedge @HillaryClinton @realDonaldTrump #qanon
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/prince-alwaleed-moved-highest-security-saudi-prison-after-refusing-pay-6-billion

MY MY LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE: even POTUS TWEETED IT THIS MORNING. GETTING NERVOUS YET, HILLARY? Hillary’s 33,000 emails might not be ‘missing’ after all | New York Post @HillaryClinton @realDonaldTrump #QAnon
    https://nypost.com/2016/10/25/hillarys-33000-emails-might-not-be-missing-after-all/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE: ANOTHER LYING MSM PIECE ON POTU!
    White House Releases Audio That Proves Wall Street Journal is Lying About President #QAnon

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/boom-white-house-releases-audio-proves-wall-street-journal-lying-president/

WHAT PLANNED PARENTHOOD AND TRAFFICKING BABY BODY PARTS HAVE IN COMMON:
    Planned Parenthood’s Trafficking of Baby Body Parts is ‘Reprehensible’ | National Right to Life #QAnon  

nrlc.org/communications…

https://www.nrlc.org/communications/releases/2015/release072815/

A FORMER HILLARY CLINTON EMPLOYEE WHO WAS TRYING TO EXPOSE CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING WAS FOUND DEAD. WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT WOMAN, HILLARY?????? Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead @HillaryClinton @realDonaldTrump #QAnon
    http://yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-employee-child-trafficking-dead/

Rod Rosenstein did you forget to mention that your wife Lisa Barsoomian was one of the lead attorneys representing DOJ &FBI on 26 different occasions? As an attorney, I am sure you are familiar with a term "Conflict of Interest?" I have all of those cases in my possession. #QAnon

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjwrVA0tY9o
    Q Anon 1-14-17 . . . America is only the First Domino -
    Europe, Asia, Middle East - Be encouraged!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pT0elA0d6Y
    Qanon Update: 1.14.18 - Beware Major Falseflags this week!
    Fake News awards, Trey Gowdy

Jerome Corsi‏@jerome_corsi - 9:18 AM - 13 Jan 2018
    Meaning of @JulianAssange chess post. Capablanca v Marshall 1918  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaUHECHqcWs&feature=youtu.be&t=440  

WHITE Wins w Sleeping Rook freed (White Rook = Assange leaves London. White King = Trump, Black King LOSES (BHO). Famous WH counterattack after Black opening attack (DEEP STATE) fails #QAnon
    https://twitter.com/jerome_corsi/status/952228470863663105

Hawaii “False Alarm” Predicted by Q Anon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTFYwFVnXcQ

RE Hawaii “False Alarm”—refer you to post from Fusion Center Analyst at Hickham AFB, Honolulu:  at minute 10:50  

The false alert was not a mistake.  It was ordered. We were ordered it was to be a drill but then all information was put out that the drill was real.” This was also predicted by Q Anon:  “Where did POTUS stop [post] Asia? (Hickham AFB)  IT WAS NECESSARY FOR GOD & COUNTRY.  IT WAS NECESSARY. AGAIN, DIRECT PRE-KNOWLEDGE.”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OczjDJNIe0c
    #FLYEAGLESFLY# EAGLES RIGGED TO WIN (Y),
    FALSE FLAGS, WWIII FAKE-OUT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXRMdVarkAo
    Roger Stone: Mueller, McCabe, Comey, Rosensten
    Should Be Indicted, Tried, Convicted And Jailed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmDfoc-Bgc4
    Jerome Corsi About Assange Diplomatic Passport
    And Shithole Countries Fake News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhQ2hYMNp-Y
    Roger Stone About ShitGate As Manufactured Fake News Distraction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi_XQotnhnQ
    Deep State sends Hawaii into state of panic over ballistic missile warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwUvLpJi9Tk
    Hawaii Statewide 'Inbound Ballistic Missile Threat' Was
    a Beta Test to Gauge Realtime Citizen Panic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTSE480goYQ
    Hawaii Ballistic Missile Warning: "This is NOT a Drill"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:15 pm

https://youtu.be/aowg46oN5ns
    The Critical Post-Chicago Report:
    Trump's Justice Department Getting Ready For Something Big?

On January 13, 2018, Julian Assange, using Twitter, released a chess board game image of a famous chess game from 1918 between Capablanca , the world champion and Marshall, the US Champion, who during their match, unleashed what took Marshall years to develop, what would be called, the Marshall Attack/Gambit. This chess game image is coded with relevant code that once observed, will clearly show that the entire image is coded in such a way that leaves no doubt, that the observed code is present.

https://youtu.be/dOaa5PQPNLY
    We Are Now Heading Into The Economic Reset,
    Everything Is About To Change: London Paul

Q: STRINGS CUT - THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR THE CLINTONS... - YouTube
    Video for https://www.youtube.com/watch?

A thread on Obama & Clinton cover-ups, & corruption - with some uranium,
    a Chuang & some important questions that need answering. Intrigued? Read
    on, but warning: bombshells incoming!                  
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952684729056161792.html

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 B459y8a2b9a01
    Link: https://i.redd.it/b459y8a2b9a01.png

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 M5kv44ec49a01
    Was false alarm in Hawaii necessary?
    https://i.redd.it/m5kv44ec49a01.jpg

BREAKING: HUNDREDS of Twitter Employees Paid to View "Everything You Post Online" Including Private "Sex Messages"

FULL VIDEO:

==+++ Real [SNOW(den) WHITE] Found via Phase Conjugate Memery +++== Oliver
    https://pastebin.com/MXaQbMmP

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:42 pm

FBI Probe Into Russian Uranium Bribes Concealed By Obama DOJ; Mueller, McCabe, Rosenstein Involved
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/fbi-probe-russian-uranium-bribes-concealed-obama-doj-mueller-mccabe-rosenstein

Meanwhile, Obama appointed "travel ban" Judge from Hawaii presided over laughable plea bargains once the Uranium One deal closed...
    Friday's 11-count indictment of former uranium transportation company executive, Mark Lambert, was the latest in a series of DOJ prosecutions involving individuals linked to the Russian nuclear industry and the Uranium One deal. What many don't realize is that Lambert's Friday indictment is not the first linked to the Uranium One deal. In fact, Robert Mueller's FBI had been investigating the scheme since at least 2008 - with retiring Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe assigned to the ongoing investigation which was hidden from the Committee on Foreign Investments in the Untid States (CFIUS). Had they known, the committee never would have approved the Uranium One deal with TENEX's parent company, Rosatom.

Unsurprisingly, all four indicted individuals were handed extremely light sentences, none of which made headlines.  

The judge? Theodore Chuang - an Obama appointee who went to Harvard Law at the same time as Obama, advised Hillary Clinton as "Counselor on detail to the United States Department of State," and just so happened to strike down Trump's "Travel Ban" Executive Order. Chuang's wife, Jacinta Ma served as a senior policy advisor to Michelle Obama.

The Department of Justice unsealed an 11-count indictment on Friday to a former DoD intelligence analyst-turned uranium transportation executive who stands accused of a bribery and money laundering scheme involving a Russian nuclear official connected to the Uranium One deal. According to the indictment, beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX. -DOJ

BREAKING: John McCain MISSING From D.C. After Getting Caught Committing Massive Felony
    http://veteranaf.com.ridder.co/dqw7xQ
    John McCain is a traitor and an enemy of the American people. Over the past few months, disturbing information has emerged about his direct ties to Muslim terrorists, how he’s basically owned by George Soros, and how he’s been the malicious ass behind the series of leaks on Trump, as McCain continues to work in the shadows with top Democrats to get Trump impeached. Now another scandal is exploding on the Senator, in a federal crime that’s so severe it could send him in the slammer for his remaining days on earth. But suspiciously, now John McCain is nowhere to be found.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Tensions rise between bloodlines and Illuminati
    as final showdown looms for U.S. corporate government

by Benjamin Fulford
    1-15-2018

Global tensions are rising visibly, as the petrodollar-funded U.S. corporate government faces a January 18th start of gold-backed yuan-denominated oil trading, even while its still-unfunded January 31st payment deadline looms.

One sign of this extreme tension came last week when “a missile from a cabal submarine was stopped from hitting Hawaii and the submarine was sunk,” Pentagon sources say. Media outlets around the world have reported that Hawaiian residents all received the following warning on their mobile phones: “BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII, SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER, THIS IS NOT A DRILL,” but later this was reported to be a false alarm. It was not—it was an attempt by “the cabal” to blame the attack on North Korea and use it as a trigger for their long-desired World War III, CIA sources say.

The attack was followed by an increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity which “may be an attack on potential submarine bases in Chile, Peru, Papua, New Guinea, or underwater,” the Pentagon sources continue. U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency official Paul Laine has previously told this writer that numerous underwater bases exist. These bases now appear to be under systematic attack.

Meanwhile, as this report was being written, a person claiming to be “His Excellency His Royal Highness (H.E. HRH) Ernest Rauthschild, Royal Prime Minister of The United States of North America” contacted this writer to claim, “The Federal U.S./USA comes under the USNA.” He went on to state that “the galactics” were now arriving to enforce his claim. He provided extensive documentation to back his claims, to which we have linked below without comment other than to note that the address provided is just a virtual office in Washington, DC.
    https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/2017-usna-divinagracia-treatyhttps://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/royal-pcijicjicc-noticehttps://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/decision-of-the-royal-icjicc-courthttps://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/royal-pcijicjicc-noticehttp://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fr-1782.asp

In any case, “galactics” and “underwater bases” aside, there is plenty happening in the visible, here and now geopolitical sphere. Last week this was especially evident in the tension between the U.S. military government represented by Donald Trump and much of the rest of the world.

Pentagon sources say, “The war against cabal soldiers MS-13 [the Salvadoran gang] escalates as Trump arrested MS-13 leaders in the northeastern United States, ends temporary protective status for 200,000 Salvadorans, and may do the same for 60,000 Hondurans.”

In addition, “Trump seized all classified incriminating documents from the Obama Presidential Library to help the Department of Justice take down the entire Obama regime,” the sources continue.

“After the Saudi and U.S. purge, the EU purge begins with the death of globalist [Former EU Commissioner and Goldman Sachs Chairman] Peter Sutherland,” they continue.

The sources also say that “Trump is snubbing sh#thole London as he goes to Davos for a victory lap.”
    However, it is clear that any “victory lap” would be highly premature. Both CIA sources in Asia as well as Rothschild family sources in the U.S. say that in March… “is the beginning of the great financial unwind.”

The CIA source explained as follows: “The Dow Jones will most likely reach 30,000 by mid-March. This is the number needed to have totally drained all the remaining liquid assets of the people. An EVENT will occur, the plug will be pulled, and the collapse will be put in motion. This will be the ripple that turns into a global tsunami… this is their current plan.” The source added, “What comes after the plug is pulled sometime in March is that the gold-backed currency in which Russia, China, India, and Indonesia are involved together will come online.”

This CIA source also points out that the Trump regime’s investigation of the Clinton Foundation “opens a very big can of worms globally,” because so many foreign governments have donated to it.
    https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201801111060682477-clinton-foundation-foreign-governments/

There can be no doubt that the Clinton Foundation was guilty of mass embezzlement, especially concerning Haiti. We were informed by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency at the time of the Haiti earthquake and tsunami that it was caused by nuclear weapons placed on the seabed by a cabal submarine. The ongoing FBI investigation of the Foundation will ultimately lead to this fact, and from there it will lead to the similar attack on Fukushima on March 11, 2011.

However, to show how convoluted this all is, thoroughly documented evidence shows that the trail from Fukushima will lead to the P2 Freemason lodge and the very people at Davos where Trump will be taking his “victory lap.”

Also, our Pentagon source sent the following statements which we will convey to our readers verbatim: “The term ‘shithole’ may soon be used for sanctuary cities like New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and countries like the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, and any white country that has been ‘shitholed’ by blacks and Muslims, and then on to Israel for its crimes and terrorism.”

Furthermore, the source continued, “Trump may censure the Queen and morally bankrupt royals for promoting black-white race mixing to genocide the white race with the nuptials of bastard Harry and half-Negro Meghan Markle, while Andrew, who has been flying with Jeff Epstein to Lolita Island, may top the list of EU pedophiles.”

This statement no doubt reflects widespread views among many Europeans and European Americans. This sort of view has festered in the background as a result of years of excessive political correctness that has stifled real debate about connections between things like race, ethnicity, crime, and social achievement. For example, it is a fact that crime rates are far higher in certain neighborhoods populated almost exclusively by African-Americans than in areas populated by European-Americans. To pretend this is not true, or to blame it on historical injustice is not going to solve the problem.

At the same time, blindly attacking Trump as being racist (according to some) for referring to African “shithole countries” ignores the fact that Africa remains overwhelmingly poor and underdeveloped compared to the rest of the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Furthermore, my African and African-American friends have reported that there is as much or more racism against them in Asia as they have ever experienced in European countries, so it would be over-simplifying to label this problem as “white supremacism.”

As Asian and Western countries negotiate a more inclusive world, the problem of Africa needs to be looked at honestly. Most likely, if the Africans were paid a fair price for their resources, they would, like the Saudis, experience extremely rapid development and modernization

In any case, to reopen this debate in a more constructive manner, I would like to use the example of tomatoes. There are mini-tomatoes and giant tomatoes and orange-colored tomatoes, so clearly there are genetic differences. At the same time, if you take two genetically identical tomatoes and plant one in ideal conditions of sunlight, fertilizer, etc., you get a huge plant with hundreds of tomatoes on it. Take the same seed and put it in very poor conditions, and you get a stunted plant that produces a single tomato. So my view is that before people discuss genes and racism, they should make sure that each human on earth has an environment that allows them to flourish to the greatest extent possible.

In England in the past, there were prostitutes who bore many children from various fathers. These “bastards” would grow up in impoverished circumstances and become part of a self-perpetuating underclass of criminals and whores. In England, this underclass was largely abolished through many measures such as workhouses, bans on prostitution, etc. Perhaps Donald Trump, to avoid charges of racism, could ask hard-working middle-class African-Americans to deal in a similar manner with the similar ghetto underclass (many of whom are genetically 70% or more European in ancestry) that now is responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime in the U.S.

We realize we have opened a can of worms here with these preliminary ramblings, but sometimes putting a lid on controversial things will not lead to a solution, and this sort of debate has been stifled for too long.
    In any case, getting back to the geopolitical situation, we can see our source in the U.S. military government calling out the UK, France, Germany, and Sweden as enemies. That makes us wonder exactly what friends they still have.

The answer may be provided by the U.S.’ closest friend and neighbor, Canada. Canada’s government has called a meeting of 20 or so countries in Vancouver this week to “discuss North Korea.” These include England, the U.S., France, Germany, India, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, and other countries that fought against North Korea, China, and Russia during the Korean War. Nonetheless, North Korea is just a cover story. The countries gathering are really talking about China and their imminent plans for a gold-backed currency to replace the Western U.S. dollar, Euro, and Japanese yen system.

Canada, unlike the U.S., has been very successful in getting people from all over the world and all sorts of ethnic/cultural/racial backgrounds to live and work together successfully and in harmony. It may well be that the real discussion in Vancouver this week will be about who or what will replace the soon-to-be-bankrupt corporate U.S. government and what their negotiation stance will be with Chinese and their allies.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Operation Mongoose: Government Corruption and the CIA
    George H. W. Bush was a CIA operative involved in Operation Mongoose during the Kennedy Administration.i The Zapata Corporation—the Bush oil company—was a key player in the CIA’s mission to spark anti-communist revolutions in Latin America.ii With that being one of its goals, it was only fitting that the company should be named after the Mexican revolutionary Zapata. In fact, the involvement of Bush and his oil company in the Bay of Pigs invasion was so great that it was appropriate for the CIA’s official name for the invasion to be “Operation Zapata.”

The crazy conspiracy theory that 9/11 was an “inside job” seems to have some credibility since George H. W. Bush was involved in project Northwoods, one of the objectives of which was to stage terrorists attacks (including hijackings) in order to justify the United States going to war.iii Doesn’t it seem a little suspicious that a terrorist attack just happened to occur while his son was president, and that that same terrorist attack was used to justify us going to war with people that he happened to have some beef with from back in the day? Bush may claim that he had no involvement with the Soviet War in Afghanistan, but his word is not trustworthy. After all, he says he had no involvement with Operation Mongoose, Operation Northwoods, and Operation Zapata, but declassified government documents provide sufficient evidence for one to conclude otherwise. The political domination of Afghanistan by America was a major goal of both Bush Administrations.

Operation Mongooseiv & Operation Northwoodsv
    According to official government documents which have been declassified and released to the American public, Operation Mongoose or the “Cuba Project” was an attempt (under the Kennedy Administration) of the CIA “to mount sabotage efforts” against the Cuban government and “to develop new and imaginative approaches to the possibility of getting rid of the Castro regime.”vi

Operation Northwoods was a subordinate effort under the Cuba Project that was directed at providing a “justification for US military intervention in Cuba.”vii On March 13, 1962, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drafted a document that laid out a plan for how Operation Northwoods should be implemented. The document stated the following:
    viii
    And, again:
    The first suggestion of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was to coax the Cubans into attacking the United States by making them think that we were going to invade Cuba:
    x
    The document of the Joint Chiefs of Staff goes on to say that if the Cubans will not attack the United States first, then the CIA should stage terrorist attacks and blame the Cuban government for them:
    ix

xi
    Other suggestions under Operation Northwoods were to “blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba”xii and to “blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters” and use the media to help deceive the American people.xiii

The proposals of the Joint Chiefs of Staff regarding Operation Northwoods even go so far as staging terrorist attacks and blaming the Cubans:

xiv Among the proposals is staging hijackings and blaming America’s enemies:
    xv

i George H. W. Bush had an extensive career in the CIA and was Director of Central Intelligence from January 30, 1976 to January 20, 1977
    ii http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bush_Sr_tip_on_JFK_1963.jpg & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bush_Sr,_JFK_-_J_Edgar_Hoover_memo_2.jpg
    iii http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bush_Sr,_JFK_-_J_Edgar_Hoover_memo_2.jpg
    iv http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/cuba_mis_cri/620119%20Meeting%20with%20the%20Attorney%20Gen..pdf & http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/cuba_mis_cri/621004%20Minutes%20of%20Meeting%20of%20Special.pdf v http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    vi http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/cuba_mis_cri/621004%20Minutes%20of%20Meeting%20of%20Special.pdf vii http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    viii http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    ix http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    x http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    xi http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    xii http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    xiii The official document states: “Casualty lists in the US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.”(http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf)
    xiv http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    xv http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:13 pm

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 Aglobalfinancialresetiscomingadealisbeingmadebetweenallthecentralbanks1

https://youtu.be/dOaa5PQPNLY

X22Report: We are now heading into the economic reset.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 pm

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 Screen-Shot-2018-01-13-at-12.45.51-PM-1-660x400
    Haiti Official Getting Ready To Testify Against Clinton Foundation Corruption NEXT WEEK,
    Found DEAD With “Gunshot to the head”

http://www.libertyonenews.com/off-clinton-foundation-corruption-next-week-found-dead/

The money taken was donated by the individuals and business directly to the Clinton Foundation, thinking they were going to receive aid. However, the opposite it true. The money never even made it to the poorest of the poor. Now we have one man ready to testify against the corrupt Clinton Foundation in the upcoming week. However, the 50 year old man, a former Haitian government official Klaus Eberwein, was found dead in his Miami home with a “gunshot to the head” that’s been ruled a “suicide” by the Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor.

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Criminal Conspiracy to Topple U.S. Government Has Been Uncovered – Grand Jury Must Convene Immediately
    http://www.libertyonenews.com/criminal-conspiracy-topple-u-s-government/

Definition of Treason:

1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign’s family

2 : the betrayal of a trust

ELDER PATRIOT – As the duly elected President of the United States, the people chose Donald Trump to run the executive branch of their government and any unlawful action or actions taken to overthrow his presidency is treason.

Democrats and Republicans have been working together to subvert the will of the American people for decades on everything from foreign wars to taxes to controlling immigration to the growing government leviathan.

Every Trump voter will tell you that they voted for him to put an end to this.

In a working democracy this is the lawful procedure for changing their government that is afforded law-abiding citizens.

Trump’s supporters followed the legal procedure afforded them and any attempt to remove the president, absent unlawful behavior on the president’s part, would be nothing more than unlawfully subverting the will of the people and their duly elected government.

President Trump’s opponents simply will not accept this. As is their right, they began resisting every initiative to keep his campaign promises as he advanced them, and even before.

This too is the way a democracy works. The peoples’ right to protect is unquestioned. The president is not a dictator and the other elected officials serve as a political counter-balance, as well as to provide the people with legal protections against the president if he usurps powers that aren’t his under the Constitution.

But, when the political opponents of the president within or outside the government conspire to bring the president down by breaking the law they have crossed the line into treasonous behavior.

While plausible deniability has been a justification for politicians’ illegal behavior since Watergate, the evidence has become so overwhelming that we can no longer deny that a conspiracy between members of the political establishment, the deep state and the mainstream media exists.

The question then becomes whether that conspiracy broke any laws with the intention of creating a political groundswell that would bring President Trump down. If they did break any laws 18 U.S. Code Chapter 96 – RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS, commonly referred to as RICO law, would come into play. It has been a critical tool in dismantling organized crime.

So, let’s examine what we know.

The outrage coming from both the mainstream media and Trump’s political opponents over allegations that President Trump violated national security during his recent meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak is an attempt to discredit the president and plant in the minds of voters that he is unfit to hold high office. Fair enough, but once they began calling for impeachment Trump’s opponents may have crossed the line into a conspiracy to commit treason. Here’s why.

While discrediting the president is accepted political gamesmanship, calling for the impeachment of a duly elected president based on false charges is as much an attempt to overthrow the government as any physical attack may be.

Whether the president disclosed any previously classified information to his Russian guests may show bad judgment but it violates no law. The president is the final arbiter of the classification status of sensitive information and can declassify or reclassify sensitive information at will. As such, this would become an issue for the voters to decide.

Additionally the president, any president as well as any negotiator, must be able to give something in order to get something. As an example, Hillary got $135 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation and the Russians got 20% of our Uranium. Nothing to see here just ask the current crop of traitorous co-conspirators in government and the MSM.

Or, is there? If the “leaker” of the story was in that meeting, and then divulged the nature of the classified information to the mainstream media which then shouted it from the rooftops with the intention of bringing down the president then that would be treason.

If the MSM simply made up the story, that’s a serious possibility considering the lack of evidence so far produced, the conspiracy between the MSM and establishment pols would still exist.

A look at the MSM’s immediate reaction shows widespread condemnation of President Trump and calls for his impeachment. This provides necessary elements to establishing the conspiracy.

Whether politically motivated or not, establishment politicians who joined that chorus became part of the conspiracy to take out President Trump, or to at least seriously damage his ability to govern in the manner he was elected to.

But was a crime against the United States committed in order to buttress the opposition’s political play? The answer is unequivocally yes.

When President Trump alerted the Russians to the threat of laptops planted with explosives being permitted on airliners he was well within his rights. In fact, the MSM had reported that laptops had been banned for precisely this reason at least as early as April 25th, well before the meeting with the Russians took place.

The president was merely sharing that information in a confidential setting with an ally in our war against ISIS. The Russians had every reason to protect both the information and the source of that information. It may even be that the Russian intelligence had already turned up that information.

If President Trump did nothing illegal who did?

When the MSM began openly speculating that the information had been provided by Israeli intelligence they put our relationship with Israel in peril whether the story was true or not. Worse, the very presence of this story in the MSM unnecessarily and intentionally endangered every intelligence asset embedded within ISIS by putting the terrorist organization on alert. Leaking of classified of information is, in itself, a violation of the Espionage Act.

The RICO law was written to allow prosecutors to tie otherwise lawful activities (plausible deniability,) committed by multiple parties together to show that a criminal conspiracy existed when a crime has been committed.

There is no question that leaker violated federal law by disseminating classified information. Whether the MSM acted lawfully in blasting the information far and wide is an argument for the courts to decide, but once they began calling for impeachment, without offering any counter arguments, it crossed the line and became a criminal conspiracy to defraud the American people.

Then, when politicians began joining in it became a criminal conspiracy to depose of a duly elected president who hadn’t committed a crime. This cannot be dismissed as a political ploy. This rises to the level of conspiracy to commit treason.

Rudy Giuliani dismantled New York City’s mafia using the RICO statutes. He also knows the extent of the criminal activities within our government:

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:33 pm

**BOMBSHELL** Hundreds Of Sealed Indictments Await High Ranking Democrats
    http://www.libertyonenews.com/bombshell-hundreds-of-sealed-indictments-await/

Elder Patriot – Democrats, especially Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are about to learn that when you take a shot at Donald Trump you better not miss. Hit Trump and he hits back harder. Trump has bide his time waiting for the political winds to shift and now the XXXX is about to hit the fan.

The first indication that President Trump was preparing to strike back at the major figures leading Washington’s corrupt cabal came last Thursday when he issued an Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption.

If we are correct, this is Trump’s opening gambit in draining the swamp and will result in the devastation of what still remains of the highest levels of the Democratic Party, as well as Washington’s major lobbying organizations, and will implicate major establishment Republicans (the real reason behind the civil war going on inside the GOP).

The president’s E.O. relies on applying established federal law and reads as if it was written specifically to address the Clintons’ corrupt misappropriation of state assets fro her personal gain.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 Terms

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 E.O.-2

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 18 E.O.-3

Of course, if the Clintons were the only rotten players in D.C. they would have been brought to justice years ago – like when Bill Clinton sold secrets from the Los Alamos Nuclear Laboratory to the Chinese for campaign cash more than two decades ago.

Thanks to Judicial Watch’s FOIA requests we are expecting the State Department to release an additional 2800 government documents later today that the FBI found on Hillary’s gal pal and top advisor, Huma Abedin’s, husband’s laptop. That laptop been seized by the NYPD during a search for evidence in his underage sexting case.

Initial reports claimed that there were 650,000 emails contained on that laptop. That seems hard to fathom but we can be certain that today’s release of 2800 files will not contain the really damning evidence of corruption resident on that laptop.

The release of these documents is long overdue. We reported on their existence more than a year ago, four days prior to the election.

At that time, Erik Prince went public with information provided by disgusted members of the NYPD who had viewed the evidence but who were throttled by gag orders and threats of reprisal from Obama’s Justice Department.

Prince’s sources inside the NYPD had told him:

“There is all kinds of criminal culpability through all the emails they’ve seen of that 650,000, including money laundering, underage sex, pay-for-play, and, of course, plenty of proof of inappropriate handling, sending/receiving of classified information, up to SAP level Special Access Programs.

It looks like Prince’s initial assertions back on November 4, 2016 were accurate as rumors are swirling around D.C.’s cloakrooms that there are literally hundreds of sealed indictments including those alleging sexual misconduct serious enough (pedophilia) that could send the Clintons and top Dems to prison for life.

But, as bad as those allegations are, they do not even come close to the extent of the illegalities the Clintons and their associates will be charged with having participated in. While the prospects of finally bringing these sexual predators to justice is delicious in and of itself, we should keep in mind that the perverse acts were demanded of these politicians to “keep them in line.”

There’s a reason so many politicians corrupted in this manner have voted to fleece the United States so severely that our children (and theirs) have been left owing a $20 trillion debt.

These sealed indictments include charges of misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, and corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources.

Another group of Washington fat cats that have been in a cold sweat since Thursday’s announcement is the D.C. lobbyists who have ignored national security considerations when they represented foreign and domestic corporations, the corrupt interests of foreign leaders (including dictators and strongmen), countries, and organizations in violation of the laws that the E.O. is intended to enforce.

Donald Trump is proving to be one tough SOB, tougher than anyone could’ve imagined. Now he is poised to do the unimaginable, bring down the Deep State.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vhVlMJCRxk
    TOM FITTON: Judicial Watch Has 'Document After Document' Proving Clintons Have Been 'Looting and Abusing' Haiti For Years (VIDEO) #QAnon
    http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/tom-fitton-judicial-watch-document-document-proving-clintons-looting-abusing-haiti-years-video/

The Plot Thickens=> Tom Fitton Hints Hillary Clinton Was “Hiding EVERYTHING”
    on Her Private Email Server (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/plot-thickens-tom-fitton-hints-hillary-clinton-hiding-everything-private-email-server-video/

The “everything,” Fitton is referring to may hold the key to a plethora of scandals surrounding Clinton, everything from the FBI’s handling of her email investigation to alleged pay-to-play scheme between the Clinton Foundation and State Department agencies. Fitton’s latest video begs the question: why is the Trump State Department taking its sweet time to release the rest of Clinton’s emails while she was Secretary of State?

Releasing the documents will only further granulize Clinton’s corrupt practices, lending even MORE evidence that the Justice Department must finally get serious about investigating Hillary.

Fitton’s latest report underscores an important and unfortunate reality: not enough attention is being paid to the original Clinton email scandal — the missing 33,00 emails.

Obama Lied and Argued Against Executive Amnesty,
    Then Lied and Said DACA Only Temporary,
    Now Lies and Calls Trump Racist for Scrapping DACA!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/obama-lied-and-argued-against-daca-then-lied-and-said-daca-only-temporary-now-lies-and-calls-trump-racist-for-scrapping-daca/

I hope y'all are getting your #FakeNewsAwards memes ready like I am!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9vdv5QOCZk
    X22 Report: The Cabal Begins Operation Take Control At Any Cost - Episode 1472b

Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rn… Join the X22Report On Steemit: https://steemit.com/@x22report Get economic collapse news throughout the day visit http://x22report.com Report date: 01.15.2018 The cabal is pushing their agenda, operation take back control is now in full force. The Uranium One deal is opening up a can of worms and it looks like, Clinton, Obama, Mueller and many others were also involved in a huge coverup. Trump says that they located Clinton’s lost emails. As it turns out there is no Free Syrian Army it is all the same paid mercenaries. The cabal makes their move in Syria, they are now using the Kurdish forces to create a border force to push their agenda to get Turkey, Russia and Iran to react. This is being driven by McMasters and it will fail. Antifa pushing a new agenda to cause chaos. All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:15 pm

By Capt. Dave Bertrand, Ret.

Friends and Associates:

The latest analysis of the Q-Anon 8CH codes are revealed in the two videos below. “Anti-School” (YouTube) is a young man with exceptional talent to decipher the codes and he is the Liberty Movement’s BEST citizen intelligence analysis I’ve seen thus far. The second video is an interview between Doug Hagmann and Dr. Jerome Corsi with an overview of the latest “Q-Anon” postings.

“Q-Anon” is a White House insider tasked with revealing the on-going war against the “Deep State” which no media source will touch because of current bureaucrats within the FCC and other agencies have either threatened actions or would take action. We are privileged to have this intel and allows (us) to critically assess the various diversions, connections and those involved. WE have them on the run, making mistakes as they try to cover their tracks. It’s a chess game that we are winning.

The major game this week is to destroy any chances of a DACA agreement in-order to cause a shutdown of the government (funding) and ties-in with a major conflict with military operations at a time that North Korea is ready to launch. The Democrats and RINO’s are hoping for an attack, to blame on Trump, but mostly to divert attention away from the latest revelations concerning the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton’s scam that stole billions of dollars from Haiti’s earthquake recovery efforts. And of course, the connection between CEO’s, Dems, and world leaders are paramount as “Q-Anon” reveals part of the money laundering Ponzi schemes. Watch the videos and take notes. Prepare your reports and opinions and forward far and wide.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 am