tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
solent
Swanny
burgundia
Eartheart
Pris
Chimpsky
Jenetta
Sanicle
Mercuriel
Carol
malletzky
mudra
18 posters

Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here

Swanny
    Swanny

Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here  - Page 2 Empty Re: Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here

Post  Swanny Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:37 am

I made it back Very Happy Thanks Carol & Burgundia Spiritual
    solent
    solent

Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here  - Page 2 Empty Re: Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here

Post  solent Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Tonight is the first time in what seems a life time I have managed to get a response from my bookmark Neutral
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:53 pm

I just completed some back-end work for Our Site but It seems that there was an Issue with Forumotion in which We needed Credits on Our Forum (Which I finally added this evening as It became more and more obvious that It was needed).

Now as long as You can get by the lack of an SSL Certificate on the Site and Click to continue onwards to the Site - It should be Voila...

Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here  - Page 2 1209

My apologies but It took awhile to lock It down as to what was the cause plus with Me Working a lot lately and through the Holidays.

albino

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:56 pm

Please see the related Admin Post here at this Link.

Huh ?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:15 pm

This link doesn't work for me Mercurial.. sigh.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:31 pm

im using Tails live system through Tor browser and managed to get onto the original site, so my guess is that Goulgool have put a stop on the server for all searches that use them.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:31 pm

Cow
    All morning (02-13-18), www.themistsofavalon.net has not been working.
    I've had to use www.mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org to access the working forum.
    Here's the message at www.themistsofavalon.net
    Cow
    The forum www.themistsofavalon.net doesn't exist
    Verify the internet address you typed : www.themistsofavalon.net
    and try again if there is a mistake.
    It is possible that the administrator has chosen to delete it.

Cow
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:48 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Cow
    All morning (02-13-18), www.themistsofavalon.net has not been working.
    I've had to use www.mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org to access the working forum.
    Here's the message at www.themistsofavalon.net
    Cow
    The forum www.themistsofavalon.net doesn't exist
    Verify the internet address you typed : www.themistsofavalon.net
    and try again if there is a mistake.
    It is possible that the administrator has chosen to delete it.

Cow

I am reaching same page as you when I type the avalon.net adress Oxy.
    The Mists of Avalon don't exist there anylonger.
    Seems we are left with one leg only to rely on.
    What does Mercuriel say ?

Love from me
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:50 pm

I have my suspicions ... Cow

PS ~ While noting these kinds of disruptive/hits really affect the viewing visitor numbers.

Last edited by giovonni on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Thank-you Giovonni. I know exactly who and what you're talking about. I've wondered as I've wandered. I'm more paranoid and schizophrenic than you can imagine, but I never know who the good guys and gals are, and who the bad guys and gals are, so I've established a somewhat arbitrary (yet neutral) research-baseline, which commenced approximately ten years ago http://krlll.com/ and which I'm presently attempting to terminate prior to being terminated, but it's hard to let go of my little tempest in a teapot. The plan is to go low-tech in nature, as the world goes mad with 5G. I sincerely hope that Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon are being carefully preserved in repositories which cannot be located and destroyed. This might be extremely important, possibly for some future galactic-tribunal which might evaluate the human-experiment and the major-players. This solar system is not a pretty picture, but what do we REALLY have (in the way of hard and reliable evidence) to compare it with?? At the rate things are going, it might be later than we think. A Lot Later. Namaste, Godspeed, and Geronimo.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Google along with Firefox has been censoring Mists for the past year and getting worse. I contacted Mecurial and he's going to look into it this evening (2.14.18). I'm asking him to send out an email to all the members with the mistsofavalon.heavenforum url that they can access our forum.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Carol wrote:Google along with Firefox has been censoring Mists for the past year and getting worse. I contacted Mecurial and he's going to look into it this evening (2.14.18). I'm asking him to send out an email to all the members with the mistsofavalon.heavenforum url that they can access our forum.

There's nothing on this forum that would warrant such action, though i do believe there are
    alternative community operatives who might complain to such internet entities in regards...
    Thus flagging and compromising any competitive platforms ... wink/wink  

Last edited by giovonni on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 pm

If this has anything to do with my posting, I'm trying very hard to end my participation on this website (for a variety of reasons) so they won't have orthodoxymoron to kick around anymore. I'm probably the most conservative regular poster, yet my posts are probably the most inflammatory and suggestive of anyone's. I'm deeply appreciative of everyone's patience with my quest and modeling. It will feel good to stop, and to begin a proper analysis of the data, without moving my lips and fingers. It might be easier that way for all concerned. Namaste, Godspeed, and Geronimo.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:39 pm

No Oxy. It doesn't have anything to do with what you post. This just happens to be a forum that puts out a lot of alternative perspectives. Perhaps we should rename our forum "The Red Pill." geek

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:13 pm

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t791-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-1?highlight=red+pill

Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here  - Page 2 4412877-red-or-blue-pill
    "I know you're out there...I can feel you now. I know that
    you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of
    change...I don't know the future...I didn't come here to
    tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you
    how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to hang up
    this phone, and I'm going to show these people what you
    don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world
    without you...a world without rules and controls, without
    borders or boundaries. A world...where anything is possible."

Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here  - Page 2 Duel4
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:43 pm

Touche My Friend - Touche...

Huge Grin

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 pm

Would you like a solution to the inevitable censorship of www information ?

Adapt

https://tails.boum.org/

Tails is a free and complete software solution for total access to the Web , Dark Web and Hidden web. What you are all able to access right now is less than 5% of the total information pool on the actual web.

Tails is a door to the rest of it, you can share information with people who matter... and eventually sack google :)

advise : if you want to go deep look into a VPN and then use TOR as your browser. Heres some info on VPN

https://www.expressvpn.com/

hugs and solutiontations

N
    N
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:52 am

Somewhat related information...

Just published and also worth the full read ...

Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzJjmFV85GddCUpSBe0DfTnjgj1lhqr12EKBanv91VF4BGIKOU

How Chrome ad blocking is already changing the web
    Read more below ...

https://www.cnet.com/news/how-chrome-ad-blocking-already-is-changing-web-publishing/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 am

Always a pleasure to see you Mercuriel Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:27 am

giovonni wrote:Somewhat related information...

Just published and also worth the full read ...

Difficulties Accessing the Mists lately. Please report here  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzJjmFV85GddCUpSBe0DfTnjgj1lhqr12EKBanv91VF4BGIKOU

How Chrome ad blocking is already changing the web
    Read more below ...

https://www.cnet.com/news/how-chrome-ad-blocking-already-is-changing-web-publishing/

no prizes as to whose adverts will be allowed to still work ...

anything designed by microsoft or google is not your friend.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:44 pm

No qualms into who is who and what is what ...

The dark web surely offers no guarantee nor saf=tey.

I'm just passing information to all regarding my above post ...

Happy surfing folks ... Argh

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:42 pm

my apologies if i sounded a little full on just then Gio , i am going through a bit of a full on phase right now ... energies have shifted to position for something on the horizon.

its too quiet

hmmmmm

N
    N
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:43 pm

NANU

A post thanks for your direct links ...

It's all good ~ what will be will be ...
    cheers
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:21 pm

Apparently the mist turned into fog and I lost the place.

Nothing like Mist when ones been in the fog! sunny

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:48 pm

And now you're found Joe as is the Mists.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:40 am