tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

A shamanic perspective on the deeper meaning of the lower astral energies by Dean Ramsden

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A shamanic perspective on the deeper meaning of the lower astral energies by Dean Ramsden Empty A shamanic perspective on the deeper meaning of the lower astral energies by Dean Ramsden

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:01 pm

I welcome your views on this document, which, to me, is rather original in it's source and quite sincere.
    I'm not into the shamanic world much, but when truthful in its practice, I'm very interested and willing to learn more.
    So, if any of you are familiar with shamanic practice as a part of daily living and not as a role for dramatic features
    and spectres or impressive performance, however nice to amuse and entertain us with at a fire in the night, I'm happy
    to see your responses, if you feel welcome to leave them here. I feel Sanicle's thread with her experiences with the
    elementals, as an example of a shamanic road. To me, it's about awakening all senses and give them training.

Excerpt from the document by Dean Ramsden in the attachment:

(Quote) "The final step may not be to imagine a manifest world free of all destructive aspects of the lower astral,
    or to unrealistically purge or remove all evil from the world, but one where we learn to clear and integrate
    these Lower Astral energies. If we can evolve the lower astral into higher forms of spiritual energy,
    we can all grow together, human being and spirit being.

Modern people are not going to embrace blood sacrifices in order to appease the Lower Astral beings,
    that much is certain. But suffering caused by the Lower Astral can be reduced by raising our own
    consciousness, and the consciousness of our clients and our community, so that spiritual wisdom
    comes to rule our lives, not our primal vulnerabilities. Once we are aware of the way the Lower
    Astral affects us, and others, we can move towards important changes in our relationships.
    The Lower Astral's strength is in how it hides itself from view. Take away the camouflage of denial,
    and our lack of knowledge, and everything can be changed. Ask a Shaman, while you still can.
    Or, even better, become the Shaman yourself". (end of quote)

As far as I have studied development of intuition and the conscious ruling of one's energy system, through the
    Psychic Healing program by Amy Wallace and friends, introduced in Holland in 1979,
    I think that the integration of Lower Astral energies is valuable in healing and transformation.
    For, what I've learned to understand and what I've found as truth in my life, is that entities and thoughtforms
    are often in search for a good "match" that feels comfortable and in resonance, however weird or crooked the
    intention and nature of that attraction may be. An issue at one side of this match attracts the best pusher of
    buttons at the other side, so to speak. And it's at that moment, that the game is open to be played.

The original source of entities' unwanted company or sometimes annoying ways of making themselves
    noticed, is often confusion and anxiety for not knowing their whereabouts, not being heard or seen.
    Once they're noticed and acknowledged, thereby softened too, by the spotlight of a compassionate heart,
    they release that anxiety and open up to a willingness to understand and enter the light and not flee from it,
    when shown the way.

This can only be succesful when we've dealt with, by befriending, the little devils and dragons inside of us.
    Or at least have become aware of them as present and therefore more or less able to rule them at our command,
    even ask them for assistance when finding a way to transform them into helpers.
    I guess this is quite an advanced higher grade in the School of Life.

As I see it, Dean Ramsden's view is similar to the view of Ra, in his channeled "The Law of One" series in 5 parts.
    For Ra's point of view is that, either Service to Self or Service to Others both are similar in being of service to the One.
    Not meaning The One member in the Mists here, to be clear  Bleh

To me, this point of view reflects the value and rightful presence of our free will, to experience life in endless shades
    and forms of expression. Even through life cycles only God knows how many we've tried to complete.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm almost near the finish of a long cycle, or a completion of it, and at other moments I feel
    like a young owl, trying my wings, falling through the branches of a huge tree, with a thump......on some of them....
    screeeechhh! mommy... daddy.....please catch me when I fall!

A shamanic perspective on the deeper meaning of the lower astral energies by Dean Ramsden Naamlo12
    Attachments
    A shamanic perspective on the deeper meaning of the lower astral energies by Dean Ramsden AttachmentThe deeper meaning of the lower astral energies.docx
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (34 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A shamanic perspective on the deeper meaning of the lower astral energies by Dean Ramsden Empty There IS a beautiful thread here, on shamanism.

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:27 pm

I guess a misty veil made me forget that there's a great thread already here, about shamanism.
    It's the one that mudra posted and cares for, the teachings of Don Juan. I'm going to visit that
    soulfood cafe and treat myself, in a shaded corner, on an avocado taco with tequila at the side.
    Yummy!
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A shamanic perspective on the deeper meaning of the lower astral energies by Dean Ramsden Empty Thich Nhat Hanh “The Mind of Love transforms all difficulties" in Upper Hamlet, Plum Village.

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V6hGD6kdQA
    The lecture of Thich Nhat Hahn in this you tubby is translated in Italian by a speaker.
    What a gentle man he is!

A shamanic perspective on the deeper meaning of the lower astral energies by Dean Ramsden 3a294411

We need to be aware of the suffering, but retain our clarity, calmness and strength so we can help transform the situation.

True love always brings joy to ourselves and to the one we love. If our love does not bring joy to both of us, it is not true love.

THICH NHAT HANH, Teachings on Love

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:47 am