tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

San Bruno explosion...

burgundia
    burgundia

San Bruno explosion... Empty San Bruno explosion...

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:50 am

mudra
    mudra

San Bruno explosion... Empty Re: San Bruno explosion...

Post  mudra Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XUvCRUHmsE&feature=player_embedded

http://theintelhub.com/2010/09/10/early-newscasts-claim-a-plane-crashed-multiple-witnesses-heard-plane-engines/

Update: It looks like we have confirmation that a plane did NOT crash. This does not mean there wasn’t a plane.
    Two very important facts have emerged thanks to an eyewitness:

1. For about 15 minutes after the blast, no sirens, no firetrucks, no nothing. Two 100ft streams of fire, no help…for 15 minutes…I saw neighbors calling 911 within a minute of the explosion. There is a fire station literally a couple of blocks away…

2. Within 5 minutes of the blast there were two choppers hovering to the west of the blast, towards the coast behind my house…how did they get into position so quick…and they are still there…I can hear them as I type this XXXX…
    Why is this story being reported as a gas main explosion? Multiple witnesses seem to contradict this explanation. At the very least this is extremely odd. Firefighters are seen standing by, almost waiting for something?

Right now their is NO evidence that indicates a plane crashed, but does that does NOT mean there wasn’t a plane.
    For the last five hours, I have listened to multiple news broadcasts and noticed that almost every single time a caller/witness was going to say something important the audio would go out.
    A comment on Godlike Productions summed up the discrepancies:
    Yet all people from homes in the vicinity reported they felt the rattled the walls, windows and roofs, but not their floors. Many said they did not feel the explosion underneath. That is so strange. If a gas line explodes and causes a crater that big, why didn’t anyone feel it underneath?

A gas explosion obviously was part of this disaster, the question is, was a plane involved? Reports are beginning to circulate that claim residents had complained about a gas smell as long ago as two weeks!
    Maybe this was just a gas main explosion, maybe it was more, either way it should be open to further review.
    Gas explosion, plane crash, or maybe even a meteor?

We live in the south San Fransciso area, we actually heard an aircraft turbine explode and then you could hear the acceleration of the plane. It was like a popping sound and then you could hear the acceleration of an engine.

Love Always
    mudra
    spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

Post  spiritwarrior Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:39 pm

hi mundra,

am happy that you are far away from the blast not to be physically hurt.

sounds hurricane by all accounts.

by prayers go out to all those people whose whole neighbourhood is engulfed in this blast.

when i first heard the early reports said that their were eye witness reports of a plane crash.

blessings spiritwarrior
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:02 am

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:32 am

suggestions are that it may have been a meteor strike?

but maybe not? time scales dont quite match.. but related??

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:15 am

Yes, could be a meteor, since one fell in South America a few days ago...I think it was in Columbia.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:51 am