tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Empty Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies

Post  Carol Sun May 08, 2016 10:06 am

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies

Post  Carol Sun May 08, 2016 10:08 am

Dr. Steven Greer : I Will PAY YOU to Make a Free-Energy Device

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies

Post  Pris Thu May 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Great stuff! JT cheers
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri May 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Latest?cb=20090302014731
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 16, 2016 5:37 am

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Resized_grandma-finds-the-internet-meme-generator-hmmm-yup-it-s-a-bump-ec1430
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Empty corroded agenda or so...

Post  Eartheart Tue May 17, 2016 10:34 am

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Glockenmaus

What the heck is wrong with my doctors thinking???

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Rudi01

OOOPPS, this plasmagenerator really knocked me, i thing ineed a break!
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 18, 2016 6:22 am

I don't need a break, Eartheart!  I'm just getting started! Very Happy

It will take more than a jolt from my plasmagenerator to stop me!

And, hey!  Thanks for the BUMP! lol!

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat May 21, 2016 5:24 am

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies 76a23dcfc2350c57624d476b85593b58

........................................................BUMP A THREAD
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 23, 2016 7:12 pm

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Cute-fist-bump-kitty-cat-4788

.......................................................................Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Arrow-up-back-to-top-animated-gif-clr
    .....................................................................BUMP
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat May 28, 2016 6:20 am

Free energy technologies... just think of the possibilities.

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies 3df13aac11574e7d1ca73428924f006c

Plug-in kitteh made redundant

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies 928793b277fb6d9628b2537b127f3928
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Regarding Free Energy works what is/has already been done:

Inventors whose work pertains to free energy.

List of individuals who have invented devices that push the envelope toward clean, renewable, affordable, reliable energy solutions.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Inventors

There are several other nonprofits geared to education on new energy concepts.  Most of them emphasize the technical aspects for scientists, engineers and informed laypeople.  Collectively, they provide a good basic education on the wide variety of new energy concepts. Here is a sampling:

Global Breakthrough Energy Movement
    This is an independent affiliate organization to New Energy Movement, created with the primary goal of facilitating the widespread awareness and use of Breakthrough Energy technology and its implications. More information here.

Brian O'Leary
    This site, set up by the founding directory of the New Energy Movement, provides information on Brian's book excerpts, descriptions and testimonials, curriculum vitae, essays and cartoons.

Archives from NEM Advisory Board member Steve Kaplan

Miracle In The Void - The New Energy Revolution co-authored with Brian O'Leary
    NEM Advisor Steve Kaplan's websites contain his review (co-authored with Brian O'Leary) of New Energy R&D as of year 2000 and other articles.

Infinity Energy Magazine
    Through this website and bimonthly magazine, the New Energy Foundation reports some of the latest research developments in New Energy, and the nonprofit Foundation supports some of the research.

New Energy Times
    The best source for news, information and general education on Cold Fusion technologies.

Colorado Energy Science Center
    Assembled by new energy researcher Dr. Harold Aspden of the U.K., this site provides an excellent tutorial on new energy concepts.

Tesla Technology
    This site contains a great deal of resource information for scientists, inventors, and investigators at all levels, drawn from the deep-rooted desire to see fulfilled Nikola Tesla's dream of unlimited energy... ("the best kept secret in Science!")

Paramahansa Tewari
    This nuclear scientist from India has developed Space Power Generators that have achieved over-unity effects.

Institute for New Energy
    Dr. Patrick Bailey co-founded this nonprofit institute in 1993, which now co-sponsors the International Symposium On New Energy, and publishes the peer-reviewed Journal of New Energy and (until 2005) the New Energy News (archives available).

Integrity Research Institute
    Founded by Dr. Thomas Valone, formerly of the U.S. Patent Office, IRI hosts conferences in the Washington, D.C. area, and issues an informative newsletter, Future eNews, providing updates on recent New Energy developments and energy policy.

Global Institute for New Energy Technologies
    Addresses critical, frequently politicized issues through multidisciplinary participation, independent R&D, analysis and testing, to provide credible information and innovative New Energy solutions for the critical global environmental issues of ourtimes.

Alternative Energy Institute
    A nonprofit educational organization focusing on raising consciousness about the systemic approach needed for community sustainability, providing action response opportunities for individuals throughout the world.

Institute of Ecolonomics
    Founded and run by actor Dennis Weaver since 1993, proffering that a truly sustainable future requires a symbiotic relationship between a healthy environment and a prosperous economy. Weaver's institute is warmly supportive of New Energy and ecological technologies of all kinds.

Wade Frazier
    This extensive site explores the geopolitical aspects of New Energy and its history of suppression, much of which is based on Frazier's own extensive personal experience.

The following web sites are among the more outstanding ones prepared by New Energy researchers seeking to enter their concepts into the marketplace:

Daily 'Free Energy' News
    Sterling Allen's site is considered a premier presentation on what is going on in the world of free energy.

Personal note: due to the fact that Sterling Allen got himself in trouble with the department of Justice lately his site as been brought to a standstill at the moment.

Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden
    The website of this noted New Energy experimenter, theoretician, and author follows the progress on his Motionless Electromagnetic Generator, a promising solid state concept.

BlackLight Power
    Inventor Dr. Randell Mills here demonstrates the novel hydrogen chemistries which underlie his promising commercial application... a plasma cell with catalysts that could provide one hundred times more energy from hydrogen transitions than ordinary hydrogen combustion. Mills is one of the few researchers who have been funded by venture capital.

Aetherometry
    The website of leading researchers Paulo and Alexandra Correa of Canada, whose Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge reactor has repeatedly released overunity power from the vacuum.

Arrow http://www.newenergymovement.org/resourcelinks.php?p=resources.php

Love Always
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun May 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Hmmm...  Suspect I checked out that website, mudra... I smell Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Bullshit.

Sorry, some things on that site don't sit right with me.

Btw, I just started this thread:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8958-bullshit#123042
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 31, 2016 5:10 am

.........................................................OVER-UNITY KITTEH

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies D7693b92f42eef0cc5bef65b0152ddf2

.......................................................................IS OVER-UNITY
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:02 am

...............Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Tumblr_micuui7loT1qh0oduo1_500
    Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Bump
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:00 am

.....................................SELF-SUSTAINING KITTEHS
    Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies The-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-laser-eyed-cats-2
    ......................................................ARE OFF-THE-GRID
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:06 am

Do Neural Networks Dream Of Electric Cats? They Do Now.

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Alien_cat_adoptables_by_electric_mongoose-d4cr1rp

So there the We'reAliens have hidden their millions of groundtrupps???

As it seems to support my observation of a collective shared biolumicent
    energetic sphere, which dosnt need 220Volt supapower for powatools (which mainly all just kill&destroy???), but a biogenerated resonance feedback device to loop upwards into our stars... etc...

Hey the BBB (BlueBirds with Balls (spheres)) must then be really just guardians of their cat-alog of cuties, aka cat-cultures with human pets?
    And the human SOCS are just that-SoapOperaCatShit???

But Pris, my humble question hereis, should i grow rats and mouse for satisfiing cat populations like most humans allready do, or should i fight commercial catfood producers like KitKat - because them introduce complacency, or should i open a vegan animal restaurant chain, where
    mostly cats can see big screen Animalascension vids and gourmet for their souls desire???
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:02 pm

This is so brilliant, I don't even know how to respond!  Give me a minute here, Eartheart. cheers Crazy Happy study

Okay......

I'm not out here necessarily trying to change anyone.  Info is info.  Everyone's path is their own to take.  I wouldn't want to impose my nature onto someone else's nature.  Freedom of expression?  Freedom to decide and choose what to think?  Maybe I'm wrong about lots of things (certainly) and maybe I'll figure it out as I go.  Meantime, I keep learning.  Sharing... I definitely have my own opinion about things and a voice.  I like to use it.  How do any of us learn if we don't share?  It's like... I know there are others out there that have got to be somewhat on the same wavelength as me.  I'm letting them know they're not alone.  For some reason, I think that's important.

Definitely, open up a vegan animal restaurant chain.  Make it inclusive: all animals welcome to indulge in vegan delights. Toast

Not so sure about having those Animalascension videos playing on the big screen though...  Hmmm  The idea of 'Ascension' has been thrown around a lot lately.  I feel different these days -- more alert and 'in tune' perhaps, but I've always felt different... not so sure I want to pin an 'ascension' label on it.

Really, do whatever you want to do, Eartheart.  It's your choice.  If you feel the desire to fight 'KitKat', then by all means do so.  For what it's worth, I think that's a good cause.

Personally, I could never raise rodentia to feed the feline population. Uggh! tongue

So... !  I like the idea of things 'powering up' in my presence. Idea Very Happy

Bluebirds with Balls?  Blueballed perhaps?  How... uncomfortable that must be.  Yeah... spheres.  I'd love to see a couple of those. Heh heh Lmao  

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:20 am

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies KLhFbVa

.................Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies Tumblr_nd3aknzZXg1t04x43o1_400

....Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies BTqTe5Z

Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies 81-astounding-facts-about-cats-this-black-cat-looks-like-a-puffle-from-disney-39-s-club-penguin-lol-kitten-animals-black-cats-pets-funny-kitty-eyes

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:19 pm