tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
enemyofNWO
JesterTerrestrial
Mercuriel
malletzky
Carol
9 posters

The Race to Zero Point Energy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Race to Zero Point Energy Empty The Race to Zero Point Energy

Post  Carol Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 pm

From mkspllmn

I was surprised to see this vid still on. Its an oldie but a goodie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKWPht3fU-o

--------------------
    Practice random acts of senceless kindness.

From Mercuriel

Show Your Friends this...

http://public.rz.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/~turtur/physik/

The Mathematical Theory is out there now. People are working on It and I have no doubt that now that the Cat is out of the Bag so to speak - Its only inevitable...

BTW - I have that .PDF about Zero Point if You are Interested in having It. The more that have It I say - The harder it will be to suppress it. Impossible in fact...

From eNWO

One of my favorite websites on this subject is this one :

http://jnaudin.free.fr/

There are video of a duplicated Steorn motor.
    But also experiments in " antigravitics " using asymmetrical capacitors.

A vacuum cleaner used to generate power. Very interesting article

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/294...um_cleaner.html
    Enjoy
    malletzky
    malletzky

The Race to Zero Point Energy Empty Re: The Race to Zero Point Energy

Post  malletzky Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 am

This topic is one of the most important one for me, even more important then an actual ET-life disclosure. I really hope, for the sake of the humanity, that these or some new devices will be presented soon.

mall...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Race to Zero Point Energy Empty Bank on It...

Post  Mercuriel Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:38 am

If We can get Over-Unity and Zero Point Energy Devices onto the Market / Mainstream without Their Creators and Supporters being eliminated first as in the past - The rest will follow.

ET Discolsure & Contact - Spiritual Freedom & Unity under the Prime Creator - Disclosure of Ancient Earth/Terra History - Meta-Physics - Dimensional & Reality Understandings - All of It...

Huge Grin

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:34 pm

you mean like this one!!!

INNOVATION STATION!!!

SELF RUNNING ALI COIL

IST814

April 10, 2010

RA IS IN DA HOUSE

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Magnet motor from Muanner Yildiz  Deft University .Video demo . Absolutely a must to watch   .   http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2010/04/muammer-yildiz-magnet-motor-delft.html
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:26 am

Aviso Solid State Generator Makes Hundreds of Watts.

Philippine inventor, Ismael Aviso, presents his Motionless Electric Generator (MEG), reporting that it has been powering around 800 Watts of resistive light bulbs while the battery voltage drops very little, which powers the circuit involved in harnessing this radiant energy from the surroundings.

http://pesn.com/2011/03/02/9501776_Aviso_Solid_State_Generator_Makes_Hundreds_of_Watts/
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:32 am

Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box

SNIP
    For the first time, the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences (IASSPES) led by NASA scientist, Glen Robertson, will feature a breakthrough announcement by Paul Murad, Morgan Boardman and John Brandenburg from Morningstar Applied Physics, Inc. (Vienna, VA) of measurements on their “Morningstar Energy Box” which have replicated a Russian magnetic energy converter (MEC) invented by Vladimir Vitalievich Roschin (Moscow, RU) and Sergi Mikhailovich Godin (Moscow, RU) and was patented (6,822,361) in 2004. The patent is assigned to Energy & Propulsion Systems LLC (Valencia, CA)

Sergei M. Godin and Vladimir V. Roschin are group leaders at the High-Temperature Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia

END SNIP

the rest at :

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/461/880/Anti-Gravity_Zero_Point_Energy_Device_Confirmed_by_Measurements_in_Morningstar_Energy_Box.html

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 am

^ Oooyeah Babies...

cheers

sunflower
    sunflower

Post  sunflower Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device

David Klingelhoefer has designed and tested a variation of Thane Heins' Bi-Toroid Transformer that outputs more power than is consumed. He has been able to get the primary circuit consumption down to 60 watts, while outputting 480 watts -- 8x overunity.

http://pesn.com/2011/03/20/9501793_Two_Toroid_Over-Unity_Gabriel_Device_--_Part_1/

ELECTRIC CAR Regenerative Acceleration Generator Technology Lab Demonstration

[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ARztYvprKkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 am

The E- CAt energy catalyzer is on track to reach the production line .

SNIP
    " The saga of Andrea Rossi's cold fusion technology (called the Energy Catalyzer or E-Cat) continues to accelerate. His game changing technology consumes tiny quantities of nickel and hydrogen to produce huge quantities of clean, safe, and cheap energy. Unlike conventional fission based nuclear power, no radioactive materials are used and no nuclear waste is produced. Multiple companies are now positioning themselves to market the E-Cat, both in Europe and the Americas. One of these companies is Defkalion Green Technologies which is based in Greece. Another is company is Ampenergo, which is located in the United States.

Defkalion Green Technologies has acquired a license to manufacture, distribute, and market the E-Cat in all areas of the world except the Americas. It has recently been announced that another company named Ampenergo, has made a deal with Andrea Rossi (through his company Leonardo Corporation) to market and develop the technology in North and South America. Ampenergo has paid Andrea Rossi for these rights (an undisclosed amount), and in return they will receive a share of all royalties from the sale of E-Cat licenses and products in the Americas.

In this latest deal, there seems to be three companies involved. First, there is Leonardo Technologies Inc. (LTI) of Bedford New Hampshire, that was co-founded by Rossi. He sold his interest in the company over ten years ago, and has apparently used the proceeds to develop his cold fusion technology. It appears he has stayed in contact with the company since that time, and has worked with them to develop the technology. After selling his stake in LTI, Rossi started his own company named, "Leonardo Corporation." This company has a manufacturing plant in Miami, Florida that is producing the E-Cat modules. In 2009, LTI branched off to create Ampenergo which is located in the USA as well.

END SNIP
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/643/540/Cold_Fusion_E-Tiger_Coming_to_America.html
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 21, 2011 10:42 am

Yay, some good news for a change. Sounds wonderful. Thanks for posting this. cheers
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 23, 2011 8:27 pm

>Merc stands - Clapping<

Yeah - Good news once again - Keep It comin'...

Wink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Jason Verbelli Interviewed by Thomas Malone on Grok Talk Radio - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtnxRzCJX4&feature=channel_video_title

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBPn2oPKzU

part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ao6wLyVybQ

Check Jason's " Twin Opposing Vortexes and the Illusion of Pull "
    Arrow http://www.scribd.com/doc/56540031/Twin-Opposing-Vortexes-and-the-Illusion-of-Pull

About Jason :

My philosophy:
    "Give me an inch and I'll give you a mile."

I'm an old fashioned romantic who was raised to be polite and respectful of others. But I'm also a Warrior of Light and I will eat someone alive to defend my friends and other innocent people.
    I’ve learned that you don’t have to lose something to realize its true value.
    I connect the deeper meanings of simple things.
    My friends enjoy my generosity and I like to make people laugh.
    As a companion, I'll do anything for my one and only lady.
    I consider marijuana an herb that is unjustly prohibited.

Not many people can honestly say that they do the same for work and play.
    I do Not live a standard, routine or a statistical lifestyle.
    If you saw the world through my eyes, your heart would beat harder and faster than sex.
    That's a bold claim.
    Spend just a little quality time with me and I'm confident I'll put so much "Wow" and hope in your life that you'll create a new definition for freedom.

Jason's facebook page :
    Arrow https://www.facebook.com/verbelli

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:50 am

Here is yet another gravitational motor/generator. Let's hope this one or one like it makes it to the market.

Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
    Pure Energy Systems News
    December 27, 2013

An engineering student, Shahid Hossain, from Dhaka, Bangladesh, has invented what he calls a Heavy Circular Moving Object’s Triggering Energy Conversion (HECMOTE) that uses round objects moving on a plain exterior, to capture the surface’s gravitational energy to run traditional generators to produce power. He says a 100 kilowatt power plant (enough to power 10 homes) was set up on an experimental basis in Tongi in 2011, which has been running successfully since then.

This was brought to my attention by Mikko Nurhonen.

Pending getting validation of their claims, I've tentatively added them to our Best Exotics and as a runner up in the Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies listing.

Here is an excerpt from TheDailyStar article from a press conference Hossain held on December 15, 2013:
    A Bangladeshi student has developed a system that can produce electricity without any fuel, claiming it to be the world’s cheapest form of power. The system known as Heavy Circular Moving Object’s Triggering Energy Conversion (HECMOTE) uses round objects moving on a plain exterior, to capture the surface’s gravitational energy to run traditional generators to produce power. “The technology is about converting gravitational energy into mechanical energy to generate electrical energy. It will not use any fossil fuel and thus, will not release any toxic elements into the atmosphere,” said Shahid Hossain, inventor of the new technology, at a press meet at Dhaka Reporters Unity yesterday. Gravitational energy is potential energy an object possesses because of its position in a gravitational field. Hossain, who is studying for a diploma in electrical engineering at a technical college in Uttara, began work on his idea in 2007. A 100KVA power plant adopting Hossain’s technology was set up on an experimental basis in Tongi in 2011, which has been running successfully since then. Hossain, 29, said the production cost of a kilowatt-hour of electricity would be Tk 0.2 ($.003 USD) with his system, whereas it is Tk 14.46 [$0.19 USD] per kw-h for a diesel-run plant. [A 72x savings] The production cost of a unit of electricity with other renewable energy sources is even higher than that of the fossil fuel-run plants. The operation and maintenance costs are also much lower; a 100MW HECMOTE power plant will cost Tk 1.5 crore a month against Tk 5 crore of a diesel-run plant. The diesel-run power plant consumes fuel worth Tk 144,000 an hour whereas the HECMOTE power plant will not use any fuel. The youth from Dinajpur said he ignored a lucrative offer from a Canadian firm a few years ago that offered to buy all rights of the technology. Hossain said Bangladesh, an energy-starved nation, would benefit from the invention before it becomes available for others. “I need support from the government to make it commercial, as I will not be able to set up a plant capable of producing 100 megawatts of electricity worth crores of taka on my own.” His company, UltraMax Power Development Ltd, plans to set up plants that are within a capacity of 5 megawatts and 10 megawatts. The life-span of the system is 25 to 30 years, said Hossain. He believes his invention could create a new dimension in solving the world’s present energy crisis.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:29 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:14 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:13 pm

4 16 2014

Conscious Life News (Waking Times) 4-15-14… “Open Source Plans for Modern Tesla Free Energy Generator Released to Public” (plus QEG updates)
    Posted on 2014/04/16 by kauilapele

tesla_with_glowing_bulb_BWThis information is really going out there, I sense, as many times as those are “guided” to distribute, distribute. This to me is a beautiful interface system to interface between the quantum field and our current (much lower tech) electrical systems. I’m sure there are also (will also be) interface devices for vehicles, as well.

As I wrote on FB, “Great to see this in the Enlightened Stream Media!!!”

I’ve added links to a couple of videos, that may be updates for some. You may also go to HopeGirl’s website to see more.

QEG Effect Replicated in Taiwan: https://youtu.be/2c0tDRZiz24
    QEG Taiwan Update (4-13-14) (some technical information here): https://youtu.be/atLN-mkmqBE

Thanks to the FaceBook news feed for this one!!

The original Waking Times article is here.

————————————————————————————-

Open Source Plans for Modern Tesla Free Energy Generator Released to Public

Terrence Newton | Wakingtimes | April 14th 2014

Nikola Tesla - bulbIn a world of problems and solutions, few ideas spur both immediate hope and skepticism as the idea of free energy, and, on the brink of ecological disaster, nothing may be of greater importance to the human race.

The story of Nikola Tesla is a remarkable reminder of how our economic, political and media systems create our reality, because it shows how human ingenuity can be co-opted, shut-down, taken-over and hushed by powerful people with financial interests at stake. Fortunately, the legacy of Tesla lives on and people are now more interested than ever in his theories about cosmic energy and his patents for energy systems that could offer promise for liberating earth from dependence on fossil fuels.

Could it be that his vision has finally come to fruition and has been made available to the public, some 100 years after his patent for a fuel-less electricity generator?

“This new power for the driving of the world’s machinery will be derived from the energy which operates the universe, the cosmic energy, whose central source for the earth is the sun and which is everywhere present in unlimited quantities.” -Nikola Tesla

In March of 2014, a small group of independent engineers and developers released to the public open-source plans for a continuously running fuel-less electricity generator based on a patent by Nikola Tesla, and re-designed by inventor James Robitaille. Calling it the Quantum Energy Generator, or QEG, the portable device is supposedly capable of producing enough electricity to power a modern home, and is about the size and weight of a home gas generator.

“The Quantum Electric Generator system (QEG) is an adaptation of one of Nikola Tesla’s many patented electrical generator / dynamo / alternator designs. The particular patent referenced is No. 511,916, titled simply “Electric Generator”, and dated January 2, 1894 (see back of this manual). The adaptation is a conversion from a linear system, to a rotary system.

The QEG prototype is scaled to produce electrical power in the range of 10-15 kW (kilowatts) continuously, and can be set up to provide either 120 Volt or 230-240 Volt single phase output. We are also planning future designs to provide 3-phase power.” [Fix The World]

Developed by an organization known as the ‘Fix the World Council,’ and promoted by the lively Hopegirl, the prototype for the QEG was recently crowd-funded by over 600 independent contributors, and the plans for the QEG have been made available to the public for download here:

Download Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator here..

This means that the public now has access to the technical designs for this free-energy device, and if it works, and if it proves to be a viable option for creating electrical energy, then we may finally have the opportunity to bypass the energy monopoly and spread the technology of free energy to the world. In addition to downloading the publicly available open-source plans, people may also be able to purchase a pre-manufactured unit from an affiliated firm, so the race is now on for independent engineers and citizens to verify the efficacy of this declared revolution in energy.

“An effective way to understand the operating principal of the QEG is to think of it as a high-powered self-resonant oscillator (what they used to call a ‘multivibrator’), adapted to transform high-voltage pulses (15 to 25kV) into line voltage AC output, at current levels up to 120A. In today’s alternative energy terminology, it would be a type of resonance machine.

The circuitry that develops high power in this device is really based on an existing but under-utilized power oscillator configuration, however, the ‘quantum’ part of the design has to do with how the generator is started. Conventional alternators (AC generators) usually have a device called an ‘exciter coil’. This coil is usually a smaller, separate rotor winding that provides an AC voltage that is rectified and used to power the generator’s field coil(s).

In the QEG, there is no internal, common exciter coil, and no rotor windings. In addition, to look at the circuit diagram, it is not apparent where the input power comes from to start resonance, and this is key; the QEG exciter coil is external to the generator, and the excitation signal is conducted through the quantum field (zero point) into the generator core, to start oscillation. Once the machine builds up to the resonant frequency, it powers itself (self running).” -James M. Robitaille​

Conclusion

Given the decades long propaganda campaign against free-energy, it will no doubt take some convincing to first prove to the public that harnessing cosmic or zero-point energy is possible, and then it will surely face amainstream media blackout as well as persecution from government and industry.

Never-the-less, this is an exciting announcement and we challenge our readers to get the word out to help prove if this design is in fact what it claims to be.

Please have a look at the plans for the QEG, and pass them along to anyone who may be able to assist in the effort to verify and proliferate this technology
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:18 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:22 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:01 pm

4 18 2014

The next big thing in solar energy could be microscopic.

Scientists at MIT and Harvard University have devised a way to store solar energy in molecules that can then be tapped to heat homes, water or used for cooking.

The best part: The molecules can store the heat forever and be endlessly re-used while emitting absolutely no greenhouse gases. Scientists remain a way's off in building this perpetual heat machine but they have succeeded in the laboratory at demonstrating the viability of the phenomenon called photoswitching.

"Some molecules, known as photoswitches, can assume either of two different shapes, as if they had a hinge in the middle," MIT researchers said in statement about the paper published in the journal Nature Chemistry. "Exposing them to sunlight causes them to absorb energy and jump from one configuration to the other, which is then stable for long periods of time."

To liberate that energy all you have to do is expose the molecules to a small amount of light, heat or electricity and when they switch back to the other shape they emit heat. "In effect, they behave as rechargeable thermal batteries: taking in energy from the sun, storing it indefinitely, and then releasing it on demand," the scientists said.

The researchers used a photoswitching substance called an azobenzene, attaching the molecules to substrates of carbon nanotubes. The challenge: Packing the molecules closely enough together to achieve a sufficient energy density to generate usable heat.

It appeared that the researchers had failed when they were only able to pack fewer than half the number of molecules needed as indicated by an earlier computer simulation of the experiment.

But instead of hitting a projected 30% increase in energy density, they saw a 200% increase. It turned out that the key was not so much packing azobenzene molecules tightly on individual carbon nanotubes as packing the nanotubes close together. That's because the azobenzene molecules formed "teeth" on the carbon nanotubes, which interlocked with teeth on adjacent nanotubes. The result was the mass needed for a usable amount of energy storage.

That means different combinations of photoswitching molecules and substrates might achieve the same or greater energy storage, according to the researchers.

So how would molecular solar storage work if the technology can be commercialized? Timothy Kucharski, the paper's lead author and a postdoc at MIT and Harvard, told The Atlantic that most likely the storage would take a liquid form, which would be easy to transport.

"It would also enable charging by flowing the material from a storage tank through a window or clear tube exposed to the sun and then to another storage tank, where the material would remain until it's needed," Kucharski said in an email. "That way one could stockpile the charged material for use when the sun's not shining."

The paper's authors envision the technology could be used in countries where most people rely on burning wood or dung for cooking, which creates dangerous levels of indoor air pollution, leads to deforestation and contributes to climate change.

"For solar cooking, one would leave the device out in the sun during the day," says Kucharski. "One design we have for such an application is purely gravity driven — the material flows from one tank to another. The flow rate is restricted so that it's exposed to the sun long enough that it gets fully charged. Then, when it's time to cook dinner, after the sun is down, the flow direction is reversed, again driven by gravity, and the opposite side of the setup is used as the cooking surface."

"As the material flows back to the first tank, it passes by an immobilized catalyst which triggers the energy-releasing process, heating the cooking surface up," he adds.

Other versions of such device could be used to heat buildings.
    Kucharski said the MIT and Harvard team is now investigating other photoswitching molecules and substrates, "with the aim of designing a system that absorbs more of the sun's energy and also can be more practically scaled up.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun May 11, 2014 2:57 pm

5 11 2014

I have no idea what this man is saying but he gives a very good demonstration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIgOwswrPTQ
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:49 pm

01/31/2015
    If Bill Gates is "interested in Cold fusion" then you can bet that it is on the way. When they first started talking about cold fusion, they were suggesting that everyone could buy a small cold fusion box that would power your house. At that time they were thinking it could come in around 2,000 to 3,000 USD. In other words, for 3,000 no more power bills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzXSBD7pwpM
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:50 am