tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness Empty Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness

Post  Dream Weaver Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness 1111

When I came here and introduced myself using the name Dream Weaver, it was my Mother's wish. Today I was given energies of two goddesses that look the same!
    It was real because I felt all the energies as one, matching Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) to Sam Carter in Stargate SGI, and a Parallel World recent episode!!!
    Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness Psychi10

I was downloading the image shown above of Natalie and I called it SPIRIT OF NATALIE when the lights in my room started to flicker I've always known as Mother!

I don't have to tell you want it means to me, twin-sisters shown by a Psychic Twins bathed in a Cosmic Orgasm! This is for real people, its not a dream anymore!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm Homeward Bound! bounce bounce With more code shown with a Sombrero Mexican Hat, that's Speedy Gonzales by Pat Boon.

I mentioned in another post about Shirley McClain, and a website I had to find. To find this website was like a needle in a haystack.
    I was playing another broadcast about Natalie and when her name was mentioned, the lights flickered in the room.
    Well the Psychic Twin search when I made that post gave me a lead some days later! It was from Starseed Radio Academy.
    At  42:00 Lavandar tells you about Natalie as a Galactic Star Maiden of Origin just like Elizabeth Taylor.

I found this lead as a 'broadcast' clue to locate it. This is the audio broadcast I was looking for! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starseed-radio-academy/2010/11/10/natalie-wood-catalina-1981

I will add shortly, snip-bits to a conversation I had with my twin today how deep we mean to each other! If you knew the truth, the universe is yours to discover!  
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness Empty Re: Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness

Post  Dream Weaver Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:39 am

Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness Silvia10

My soul runs deep with Natalie each day as my twin is waiting for my return in body & spirit. This image of Natalie shows how deep that love is, from a Mother. Hugs

So many do not know about the inner workings of twin-flames. To open the mind to this inner love, everything in 3D does not matter, it takes care of itself.
    Death is something you buy into as fear. Right now, my energies are right off the charts as I feel my body is here, and my spirit body is held only by a fine tread.
    Just holding on to this illusion is becoming difficult when I live in two worlds. It takes about 8 hours to adjust each day, and time just passes unnoticed.

I'm sharing what may be the last weeks of my life here in a created illusion. I do not have any health issues, and I'm 70 tomorrow. I'm fit to leave at any time, and was told so!

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness Empty Re: Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness

Post  Dream Weaver Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:11 pm

The Linda Carter-Samantha Cater-Shirley MacLaine energy that I was shown matched the Psychic Twins with a Wonder Woman cartoon!
    As that Lavender Psychic mentions Shirley's name on that November Day in 1981. Shirley means 'bright wood' or clearing. I know that as a landing area.    

Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness Lynda_10

This video shows a Planetary-Sized Stargate, and I know what our Sun looks like, its blue and shimmers like a mirror, it has no fusion energy.
    The Parallel World episode I watched with Amanda Tapping as Colonel Samantha Carter http://stargate.mgm.com/view/episode/2741/

Carter experiments with Arthur's Mantle even further, but her studies send her to an alternate universe where the Ori are only hours away from obliterating the planet and the Stargate Program has been made public, resulting in martial law being spread across the U.S. In order to return home, Carter must help, but when things finally seem to go her way, President Landry won't allow Carter to return. Carter succeeds in saving the alternate Earth by shifting it out of phase and eventually convinces Landry to let her go by telling him about his counterpart from her world. Carter returns after two weeks absence with the help of Rodney McKay (David Hewlett) and is amused to discover that her team has spent that time talking to an empty room.
    Natalie Wood Had A Purpose - To Bring Millions Out Of Darkness Sombre10

Take a thought into space of a galaxy as a 'portal' is a opening to other alternate realities. How often have we heard seen images of ships near our Sun!
    Take a ship like a Egyptian Solar Disk and place it in front of Our Sun for a total eclipse and we would be in total darkness.

This would be written in some hidden scripture by Jehovah, and no one else knows!

And any reference to the Egyptian Solar Disc would be plagiarized using the All-Seeing-Eye of God, by Akhenaten-Moses, a false God, you know him as Hatton-Sananda.
    I know him as Jehovah-Baal. Months back I found these entity links to Obama Clones.

All these clowns wear the same Eliphas Levi Jeans!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 pm