tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Mercuriel
burgundia
Swanny
mudra
lawlessline
bobhardee
Aquaries1111
Pris
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
B.B.Baghor
Eartheart
16 posters

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump

Post  Carol Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:55 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 8oPAs13

UTAH CAUCUS: First hand insider report - Incompetence, Manipulation, and Ballot Stuffing!!!
    Just got back from my caucus... My head is still spinning.

Check in was slow but reasonably controlled. Super-long lines. I've never seen turnout like this.

Got my credentials, but no presidential ballot. They said those would be delivered to our caucus room.

Got to my caucus room. I counted about 120 people there (no idea how many were actually registered and credentialed).

We elected Precinct Officers, State Delegates, and County Delegates - the typical incompetence and ignorance of the rules you'd expect to see from volunteers, but all went somewhat smooth.

...Then came the Presidential Ballot.

Someone shows up with a stack of probably 250 ballots. The precinct chair splits them up, and starts handing stacks of them out and tells people "take one and pass it down".

No checking credentials, IDs, NOTHING.

I'm sitting at the end of a row and people start handing me stacks of extras. I literally had over 50 ballots in my hand.

https://imgur.com/8oPAs13

We were told to mark our vote and place our ballot in a tin can. They then asked for a volunteer to hold the can. At this point, most people filed out the door.

I cast ONE vote, then stuck around to see what would happen with the votes.

About 15 minutes later, with only about 10 or so people milling around, someone walks in the room with an envelopes STUFFED full of "absentee" ballots - some envelopes having 2-5+ ballots.

I raised a question and said, "isn't there an absentee process already in place? Didn't people have to register for that last week?" and was told "Oh no, this is completely normal".

As I've mentioned in other threads, I was in Party leadership for 6 years and no, this is absolutely not normal.

I then asked if I could observe the vote count, and I was told my observations where not needed and to leave the area while the ballots were being counted.

I left the room (things were already a complete Charlie Foxtrot at this point) and wandered over to my friends precinct caucus to see if it was just as much a cluster.

His caucus was just getting to the presidential ballot, and as I walked in the door I was handed ANOTHER BALLOT.

Again, no credential check, no ID check, NOTHING.

No, I didn't vote again...

I went back to my precinct and they had the results:
    74% Cruz
    14% Trump
    11% Kasich

Now just imagine this kind of outright incompetence/manipulation happening in 2000 precincts across the state.

As I left the building, I started overhearing results coming back from other precincts... Overwhelmingly numbers for Cruz... Like 70-90% or more. (In one precinct Cruz got around 100, Trump had 2, Kasich 0)

Bottom line... They basically are going to post whatever the hell numbers they want.

There were no apparent controls, no credential checks, no ID checks, and ballots being handed around like napkins.

UTAH RESULTS ARE A COMPLETE SHAM

And it just cost Trump 40 delegates.

This is Roger Stone's website dedicated to this purpose

http://stopthesteal.org

"TRUMP BALLOT SECURITY PROJECT

A project of the Committee To Restore America's Greatness
    CONTACT 1-855-245-4634 TO REPORT IRREGULARITIES OR VOTER FRAUD.

The Trump Ballot Security Project was formed when the main stream media reported dozens of voting irregularities in the Texas Republican primary."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

URGENT FRAUD ALERT: Cruz email instructs Utah voters to submit fraudulent absentee ballots
    ***UPDATE 1
    k, here's the first email about the absentee balloting:

[link to i.imgur.com]  https://imgur.com/0Fhy1eE

Here's the second email...
    [link to i.imgur.com (secure)] https://imgur.com/G9G0YCp
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 G9G0YCp

And I've also received a third email today...
    [link to i.imgur.com (secure)] https://imgur.com/s5dnEVi

From the original poster witnessing voter fraud.
    I personally received this email this morning:

Team Cruz <teamcruz@tedcruz.org>
    To XXXXXXX
    Mar 21 at 4:48 PM

XXXXX,

Are you going to miss the Republican Caucus tomorrow?

You can still make your voice heard and vote absentee for Ted. Here is all you need to do:

Go to Utah.gop and print off the ballot after you have located your precinct number.

Complete the ballot and put it in a sealed envelope, and sign the envelope along the seal.

Additionally, you will need to submit a copy (front and back) of a government issued ID, separate from the envelope.

Finally, give the sealed envelope and the copy of your ID to someone who is participating in the caucus at your precinct and have them present it to the precinct chair.

If you can't make it tomorrow, we hope you will follow these steps and get your absentee ballot counted so you can #ChooseCruz.

Thank you for your support,

Team Cruz

PAID FOR BY CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT
    www.tedcruz.org

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy

This message was intended for: XXXXX
    You were added to the system March 19, 2016.
    For more information click here. Update your preferences
    Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe via email
    Quoting: Lyin' Ted

This is total fraud.

First, I served several years in a leadership role in the Utah Republican Party, so I know a few things about the process.

Absentee Ballot applications had to be submitted by last Thursday.
    [link to vote.utah.gov (secure)]

There are only two things that will happen if people show up with ballots like this...

1) It will slow down voting while volunteers try to figure out wtf to do with these ballots. Hopefully, if people are doing their jobs, these will be thrown out.

2) The more likely scenario is, in the chaos, volunteers will just take the ballot and submit it with the rest of the ballots.

IF YOU DO THIS YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN VOTER FRAUD.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:59 am

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:09 pm

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 Enhanced-mid-8139-1458581517-18

So much better than the Man, i vote for her. I love you
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:06 am

<iframe src="https://embed.theguardian.com/embed/video/us-news/video/2016/mar/23/paul-ryan-presidential-election-political-discourse-video" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A voice that shows common sense, despite the drama going on. It's ridiculous, this sex driven attention for Trump's wife.
    It has nothing to do with politics whatsoever, it only shows how mass media and internet is used coming from the basic instincts
    ready to set their teeth in everything that is dramatic, bloody, messy and neanderthal style sexy. How easy to deal in blows below
    the belt in all manners, sold to us on screens worldwide. Yelling into virtual space, how sad when honest voices are lost in that.
    I'm not against pleasures of the flesh and enjoy them, but in this style it's not my favorite size "cup of tea" Laugh
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:36 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 Trump-kids-800
    Trump kids
    From left: Donald Jr, Ivanka, Barron, Eric & Tiffany

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 B9315989189Z.1_20150123223945_000_G459OUNHQ.1-0

Melania has been a model since age 5, speaks 5 languages and has her own successful cosmetic and jewelry line. Who she is and what she is far outclasses any of the other women that would like to end up in the WH, especially HC.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Remember How Trump Threatened Ford Motors? Well Look at the HUGE Announcement They Just Made - Just say NO to Mexico!!

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Thursday, 24-Mar-2016 14:34:52

All well and good unless they hire insourced H-1B Visa workers instead of Americans..

When the Ford Motor Co. decided to move jobs south to Mexico so that it could pay its workers less, billionaire businessman Donald Trump was furious. He made trade inequalities and Ford’s betrayal of American workers a central issue of his campaign.

And, without his even being in the Oval Office, it worked.

In an interview with CNBC, Ford CEO Mark Fields said that the automaker would be “here to stay.” He also said he had outlined his company’s plans in a letter to Trump.

While he didn’t offer specifics about whether Ford would be rolling back it’s $2.5 billion expansion of the company’s operations in Mexico, it was clear that Fields was committed to addressing Trump’s complaints directly.

“Ford Motor Co. is here to stay in the United States,” Fields said.

“We’re very proud as a company of what we do in terms of contributing to economic development here in the U.S.,” he added.

“We invested over $10 billion since 2011 at our facilities. We hired 25,000 people with plans to hire another 8,500 folks. It’s important for us to be successful in our home market and we love what we do for the economy.”

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=43307

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:04 pm

now Trump is leading , he has the Bear behind him ...  all is going as planned !

MMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA A A A A AA!  

burp

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntf-SMAxjMU
    A Message from BRUSSELS - Mischaël Modrikamen supports TRUMP
    Published on Mar 22, 2016
    This was filmed 11 days before the tragic ISIS attacks 3/22/2016 in Brussels. Mischaël Modrikamen (born 22 February 1966) is a Belgian lawyer and politician. He is the co-founder and leader of the People's Party. He is the vice-président of the Alliance For Direct Democracy in Europe and the publisher of Le Peuple.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Tough Guy Ted Warns "Sniveling Coward" Trump: "Leave My Wife Alone"
    So to sum up - 'Cruz' uses naked images of Trump's wife to disparage him to saintly 'Utah-ans'; Trump pissed; Cruz warns Trump not to reciprocate; Trump shows ugly picture of Cruz's wife... Cruz unleashes inner Hulk as Trump dares to do what Cruz reps did to him...

All we can say is - thank goodness there are no naked picture of Heidi floating around...yet.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-24/tough-guy-ted-warns-sniveling-coward-trump-leave-my-wife-alone

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Revealed: Cruz's FIVE affair rumors 'came from a Marco Rubio ally' who has been pushing the claims for SIX months - as Trump taunts his rival over the sex scandal on Twitter
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 Article-3509366-3290265A00000578-803_964x400
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509366/Trump-aide-s-fury-100-false-claim-one-five-women-affair-Ted-Cruz.html

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 Cruz-tabloid%2B%25281%2529

Ted Cruz, the Republican candidate, is denying a claim that he has had five affairs. The claim first surfaced in the National Enquirer with no women being named - but then a senior Republican strategist, Liz Mair (top right) named two of the women alleged to have had the affairs. Mair said she did not believe Amanda Carpenter, Cruz's former spokesman (top left) would have had an affair with the candidate. But she claimed Katrina Pierson, a former Cruz aide who now works for Donald Trump (bottom left) might have 'come on to' the Texas senator. Both woman denied any wrongdoing today. Carpenter was asked on CNN about the claims and angrily struck back, blaming the Donald Trump campaign for the claims. And Cruz launched a robust defense today, denying the claims - also blaming 'henchmen' of Donald Trump for spreading 'garbage'.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-mistresses-cheating-claims/ /
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/25/ted-cruz-affair-rumors-peddled-by-marco-rubio-s-allies.html/ REPORT: Cruz
    http://www.targetliberty.com/2016/03/breaking-ted-cruz-linked-to-hooker.html

Campaign Prepared For “Sex Scandal” Story Weeks In Advance…
    Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/report-cruz-campaign-prepared-sex-scandal-story-several-weeks/#LH3oQWJXKKJhlYcC.99 http://dcwhispers.com/report-cruz-campaign-prepared-sex-scandal-story-several-weeks/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRuHKiYlps
    Trump Vs Cruz Ted Cruz Calls Donald Trump A 'Sniveling Coward' Lou Dobbs 2
    Published on Mar 25, 2016
    Donald Trump interview Hanity
    Hanity and Donald Trump.
    Trump with Hanity
    SEAN HANNITY DO

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:06 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Getting To Know The Real Melania Trump

The 45-year-old has purposely kept a relatively low profile on the campaign trail, but as her husband gets closer to securing the Republican nomination she's been put into the spotlight.

As the back-and-forth over GOP wives continues, here's CBS News' guide to things you should know about Melania Trump:

She's originally from Slovenia

Melania Trump, originally Melanija Knavs, was born on April 26, 1970 in a village near Sevnica, Slovenia, which was then part of communist Yugoslavia. She's the daughter of a car dealer and a fashion designer, and has a sister named Ines.

Trump, who became a U.S. permanent resident in 2001 and a citizen in 2006, would be the first presidential spouse to be born outside the United States since Louisa Adams, wife of John Quincy Adams.

She's a former model

Trump began her modeling career at the age of 16, then signed with an agency in Milan when she was only 18. She took a break from full-time modeling to attend the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, but then returned to the profession after completing a degree in architecture and design. She moved to New York in 1996.

Over the years, she's appeared on the cover of various magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Ocean Drive, Avenue, InStyle and New York Magazine--and a now-famous 2000 cover shoot in which she posed naked for British GQ on a fur rug sporting handcuffs. She's also been in shoots for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, Allure, Vogue, Self, Glamour, Vanity Fair and Elle.

Trump has even been in several television commercials--including one for the insurance company Aflac, in a spot along with the company's famous "Aflac" duck. She also co-hosted "The View" with Barbara Walters.

She's Trump's third wife

Melania and Donald Trump met in New York in 1998, two years after she moved to the city from Europe. He proposed in 2004 and the pair were married in January 2005, with a reception at Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida (the site of his many primary-night press conferences).

She's the business mogul's third wife: he was married to his first, Czech-American model Ivana Trump, from 1977 to 1992, and his second, Marla Maples, from 1993 to 1999.

Melania and Donald Trump's son, Barron, was born in 2006. (Donald Trump has four children from his previous marriages: Donald Jr., Eric, Ivanka and Tiffany.)

She speaks five languages

Though she may not have experience in public service, Melania Trump is prepped to help her husband out on the diplomatic front: in addition to her native Slovenian, Trump speaks four other languages: English, French, Serbian and German.

She's big on philanthropy

Since marrying Donald Trump in 2005, Melania Trump has taken on various philanthropic causes both in New York and beyond.

Causes she's been involved in include the Martha Graham Dance Company, the Police Athletic League, the Boys Club of New York, The American Red Cross and Love Our Children USA.

Melania Trump would definitely be a FLOTUS of firsts. She’s independent, gorgeous and gracious to say the least, but unlike her husband, she aims to stay out of the limelight. While she puts her husband and son first, Melania is already an awesome role model for women... She’s confident and comfortable in her skin and makes it clear that the Trump Brand doesn’t define her.

She’s Entrepreneurial. In February 2010, Melania Trump partnered with QVC to launch a jewelry collection, and in March 2013, she launched her "Melania" skin care collection, enriched with vitamins and true caviar. The moisturizer goes for $150 an ounce.

She’s Barron’s Mother. Per usual Donald travels a lot, meaning Melania has been working from home. She fully believes in being hands on in her child's life and Barron (9) is at the age where he needs a parent's guidance.

She’s A Devoted Wife. It might have been love at first sight for Donald, but when he asked Melania for her number at a party during New York Fashion Week in 1998, she declined because he had a date. Later calling him, dating him and then marrying him, Melania now wears a 25-carat diamond that was a gift from Donald for their 10th wedding anniversary.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/five-things-to-know-about-melania-trump/
    http://news.rare.us/newdata/adpreview?ad=1722547&bl=84616&ct=adpreview&st=16

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:53 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 329B071900000578-3511888-image-a-42_1459129366047
    It's a boy!
    Theodore James Kushner is Donald Trump's daughter's third child with her husband Jared Kushner, 35.
    Both Theodore and James are names held by former American Presidents
    By ALEXANDRA KLAUSNER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 18:42 EST, 27 March 2016

The news of the birth came just hours after Ivanka, 34, and her husband were photographed on their way to Easter breakfast in New York City. Ivanka Trump gave birth to a baby boy this Easter Sunday and he has a name fit for the oval office. Ivanka, 34, and her husband also have a little girl named Arabella Rose, four, and a boy named Joseph Frederick, two. News of the birth came just hours after Ivanka and her husband were photographed smiling on their way to Easter breakfast in New York City.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511888/It-s-boy-Ivanka-Trump-gives-birth-baby-boy-Presidential-just-hours-photographed-heading-breakfast-husband-Jared-Kushner.html#ixzz44D26vg3I

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiZqFGLAeAc
    and he has a sense of humor too...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:56 pm

Is Trump Wrong About A Border Wall? One Stunning Chart Has The Answer
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/28/2016 19:20 -0400
    Submitted by Jacob Bojesson via DailyCaller.com,

Several European countries have erected fences to keep migrants out, and, according to the numbers, every case appears to have a large impact.

Hungary was a popular pathway for refugees on their way to Germany during the fall. When the daily illegal border crossings were at 7,000 per day, Prime Minister Viktor Orban decided to erect a fence along the border to Serbia and Croatia.

The result speaks for itself:

When the fence went up Oct. 17, the influx went down to 870 from 6,353 only a day earlier. Illegal border crossing were steadily below 40 per day throughout the rest of the month. The number picked up slightly in February, after migrants destroyed part of the fence, but it remains in the low hundreds.

Another successful example is Macedonia — the first step on the Balkan route, which separates Greece from the rest of the EU. Macedonia had more than 60,000 migrants enter the country in January. The migrant influx was cut significantly, leaving tens of thousands stranded in Greece. The desperation among refugees led to clashes with Macedonian military in late February.

More: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/trump-wrong-about-border-wall-one-stunning-chart-has-answer

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=DAYydLBiTJ0
    DONALD TRUMP IS GONNA ROCK THE PLANET - Dan Pena on London Real
    Published on Mar 18, 2016
    "Donald Trump is gonna rock the planet!" - Dan Pena.
    FREE FULL EPISODE: http://londonrealacademy.com/episodes/
    Daniel Pena is a Hispanic-American businessman, entrepreneur, mentor, and business coach, born in Jacksonville, Florida. Today, he resides at his historic Guthrie Castle in Scotland and in Asia-Pacific.

Peña is prominent for his seven-day Castle Seminar on Quantum Leap Advantage (QLA) Methodology. He is the author of a popular book Your First Hundred Million, which has been translated in Romanian.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuFsvNw1wHs
    Donald Trump: My policy is America first

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Is Trump Right About NATO?
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/29/2016 15:20
    Submitted by Patrick Buchanan via Buchanan.org,

I am “not isolationist, but I am ‘America First,'” Donald Trump told The New York times last weekend. “I like the expression.”

Of NATO, where the U.S. underwrites three-fourths of the cost of defending Europe, Trump calls this arrangement “unfair, economically, to us,” and adds, “We will not be ripped off anymore.”

Beltway media may be transfixed with Twitter wars over wives and alleged infidelities. But the ideas Trump aired should ignite a national debate over U.S. overseas commitments — especially NATO.

For the Donald’s ideas are not lacking for authoritative support.

The first NATO supreme commander, Gen. Eisenhower, said in February 1951 of the alliance: “If in 10 years, all American troops stationed in Europe for national defense purposes have not been returned to the United States, then this whole project will have failed.”

As JFK biographer Richard Reeves relates, President Eisenhower, a decade later, admonished the president-elect on NATO.

“Eisenhower told his successor it was time to start bringing the troops home from Europe. ‘America is carrying far more than her share of free world defense,’ he said. It was time for other nations of NATO to take on more of the costs of their own defense.”
    No Cold War president followed Ike’s counsel.

But when the Cold War ended with the collapse of the Soviet Empire, the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact, and the breakup of the Soviet Union into 15 nations, a new debate erupted.

The conservative coalition that had united in the Cold War fractured. Some of us argued that when the Russian troops went home from Europe, the American troops should come home from Europe.

Time for a populous prosperous Europe to start defending itself.

Instead, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush began handing out NATO memberships, i.e., war guarantees, to all ex-Warsaw Pact nations and even Baltic republics that had been part of the Soviet Union.

In a historically provocative act, the U.S. moved its “red line” for war with Russia from the Elbe River in Germany to the Estonian-Russian border, a few miles from St. Petersburg.

We declared to the world that should Russia seek to restore its hegemony over any part of its old empire in Europe, she would be at war with the United States.

No Cold War president ever considered issuing a war guarantee of this magnitude, putting our homeland at risk of nuclear war, to defend Latvia and Estonia.

Recall. Ike did not intervene to save the Hungarian freedom fighters in 1956. Lyndon Johnson did not lift a hand to save the Czechs, when Warsaw Pact armies crushed “Prague Spring” in 1968. Reagan refused to intervene when Gen. Wojciech Jaruzelski, on Moscow’s orders, smashed Solidarity in 1981.

These presidents put America first. All would have rejoiced in the liberation of Eastern Europe. But none would have committed us to war with a nuclear-armed nation like Russia to guarantee it.

Yet, here was George W. Bush declaring that any Russian move against Latvia or Estonia meant war with the United States. John McCain wanted to extend U.S. war guarantees to Georgia and Ukraine.

This was madness born of hubris. And among those who warned against moving NATO onto Russia’s front porch was America’s greatest geostrategist, the author of containment, George Kennan:

“Expanding NATO would be the most fateful error of American policy in the post-Cold War era. Such a decision may be expected to impel Russian foreign policy in directions decidedly not to our liking.”
    Kennan was proven right. By refusing to treat Russia as we treated other nations that repudiated Leninism, we created the Russia we feared, a rearming nation bristling with resentment.

The Russian people, having extended a hand in friendship and seen it slapped away, cheered the ouster of the accommodating Boris Yeltsin and the arrival of an autocratic strong man who would make Russia respected again. We ourselves prepared the path for Vladimir Putin.

While Trump is focusing on how America is bearing too much of the cost of defending Europe, it is the risks we are taking that are paramount, risks no Cold War president ever dared to take.

Why should America fight Russia over who rules in the Baltic States or Romania and Bulgaria? When did the sovereignty of these nations become interests so vital we would risk a military clash with Moscow that could escalate into nuclear war? Why are we still committed to fight for scores of nations on five continents?

Trump is challenging the mindset of a foreign policy elite whose thinking is frozen in a world that disappeared around 1991.

He is suggesting a new foreign policy where the United States is committed to war only when are attacked or U.S. vital interests are imperiled. And when we agree to defend other nations, they will bear a full share of the cost of their own defense. The era of the free rider is over.

Trump’s phrase, “America First!” has a nice ring to it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-29/trump-right-about-nato

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Why I'm Voting for Donald Trump, It's a God Thing
    4:33 AM Political News, Trump, USA
    By GPD (Guest Posting Department)
    March 29, 2016

Why I'm voting for Donald Trump! It's a GOD thing!

Hello friends, this is a message that comes from an international prophetic minister that I know personally. I am sharing this with no names attached as I believe "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING" It's time that "WE THE PEOPLE" take back our land! Every thing below this is not my writings but there's.

I am reposting this because some of you are asking why I am supporting Donald J Trump.

In 2007 God gave me a dream and told me that I was assigned to pray for Trump Because he has a "Cyrus Mantle"

I did not know anything about Donald Trump or what a "Cyrus Mantle" was but did research and found that Cyrus, the king in the bible, came in and shifted the world, economy, protected israel and the Jewish people, there was peace in the land and wealth and abundance ... Many thought Cyrus was not a Christian but he carried Christian principles and in the end many believe he knew God.

I had prayed for Trump since 2007 w no knowledge that he would ever even consider running for ANY office let alone president.

2 weeks before his announcement to run for president , I had another dream that he came to my house and asked to use the bathroom before an interview he had. I showed him the master bathroom and after I walked in he did too. To my surprise Donald Trump grabbed my hand, bowed his head and started intercession to God asking God to please help him "Make America Great Again.." I sat there shocked ! (Again this was BEFORE he even ran)

In this Dream , He then let go of my hand and put his hands in the air and really really started praying loud and more emotionally intense .

Again, I sat there thinking "No one would believe he prays like this or even cares ...!!!"

2 weeks later he announced running .

I looked back to where I found all this on Cyrus in 2007 and it was in Isaiah 45 ... And this will be the 45th President.

The next day in REAL life ( NOT A DREAM) I was called by Trumps people to come to him and minister to him at this specific time and meeting happening . I didn't get to unfortunately (yet!) ...but they asked me to send what I had to minister to him . I did.

He is consulting with many many spiritual leaders and lives a life maybe different then you or I, but to pre judge if he is a Christian or not is not your place or mine. God judges the heart and I know there will be many who think they are Christians who won't get in heavens doors (scriptures even say this.)

And many who really are followers of Christ but the church looks at them and says no way because they don't fit in their box.

I'm not saying he will make it. But I am saying I HOPE HE DOES and I know IF he does he will do it FOR God and WITH God and for America and that is the heart of it and has been the whole time .

Btw I have had 2 follow up dreams since the last 2 and continue to pray for him and support him at Gods request .

You have to know him getting in is a threat to every structural existence in Washington , Government, lobbyists, big Pharm, Heath care, ...really the whole country . There will be an entirely new way of things getting done in purity . No pay backs, no corruption ... And people are shaking in their boots Because they know it will not be business as usual . Government will be given back to God and the PEOPLE!

Thank God!

We should be praying for him and his family for wisdom, health, truth, guidance, divine help, true friends, Godly counsel , energy, strategy , his marriage, protection, encounters, God dreams, angelic support, truth in the media , etc etc ... At Gods request!

Lastly , The thing is ... Like my spiritual dad Bob Jones always said, when people asked him about elections "Its yet to be determined" because people have free will and will vote and determine the direction of this country for ourselves , our kids and future generations .... What happens now also effects the world so much!

God can hope , we can hope , but the mass chooses and we all live with the outcome for generations one way or another . I continue to pray that God gets His way in this country for ours, Israel's and the worlds sake .

Update : I've had 5 dreams now regarding him... Assigned and continuing to keep my post.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:06 am

Trump did a terrific job explaining this and he supplied the video himself.

However, the real important part of this in the bigger picture is at 2:28 into this video. The why of why Trump is in this race.

The U.S. is his home. It is his family's home.

The globalists want to suck the nation dry for their own personal gain and with no allegiance to any nation. Trump is now the hero willing to stand up to them and that is the sole reason for the hate propaganda against him. Globalists establishment know their 'gravy train' at our expense is over, if Trump wins.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:14 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 32A7F9A200000578-0-image-a-9_1459301752079

Donald Trump shares an emotional moment with dying ex-Miss Wisconsin at a rally after the GOP front-runner wrote to her while she was in the hospital . Former Miss Wisconsin Melissa Consin Young publicly thanked Donald Trump at a rally on Tuesday for his support when she was hospitalized. Melissa has autonomic failure, which is causing her heart to shut down. She said because of Trump she is able to send her Mexican-American seven-year-old son to college on a full-ride. Trump walked into the audience at the Wisconsin rally to hug Melissa and thank her for speaking to him.
    By KALHAN ROSENBLATT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    29 March 2016

Autonomic failure is when the part of the brain that controls heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, respiration, digestion and most vital organs stops functioning.

Young thanked Trump for writing her a letter when she was fell ill shortly after her pregnancy with her now-7-year-old Jack. On Tuesday Melissa was given the microphone at the Janesville rally and graciously thanked Trump for his help making sure her seven-year-old Mexican-American son would be cared for.  'You've saved me in so many ways. In recent years I've been struggling with an incurable illness and I'm on home care now and it was caused by a doctor's medical negligence. 'In those dark days fighting - right now all the tubes have been removed and I have a 'do not resuscitate' order and I have a seven year old son - those days in the hospital, I received from you a handwritten letter that says "to the bravest woman i know",' Melissa told him through tears.

Trump, who owned the pageant until 2015, told her he remembered writing the letter.  
    'Are you coming along okay,' Trump asked Melissa.

She told him she wasn't doing well but she was happy she had made it to see him. 'I'm here now to thank you in person and that was my biggest dream.

'I wanted to thank you because through you and your organizations, my son, a Mexican-American, through your organizations and just being able to stand on that stage with you in 2005, and the outpouring of love, ultimately provided my son with a full-ride to college,' Melissa said.

The crowd began to cheer when Melissa revealed Miss USA had helped the seven-year-old pay for his future education. She told Trump she was writing letters to her son, Jack, for 'when she's in heaven' telling him to pay it forward because of the gift that was given to him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3514893/Donald-Trump-shares-emotional-moment-dying-ex-Miss-Wisconsin-rally-GOP-runner-wrote-hospice-home-care.html#ixzz44McPsJkI

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:51 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 GTY_trump_wedding_clintons_jef_150806_16x9_992
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 Hillary-Trump
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 TrumP_hilary
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 Branco-Trump-and-Hillary
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:27 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 2 Paid%20trump%20protest

The New Part-Time Job: "Get Paid $15 An Hour To Protest At The Trump Rally"
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/30/2016

For those wondering why Trump rallies tend to devolve to pugilistic matches, where even belligerent 15-year-old protesting (or perhaps "provocative" is a better word) girls end up getting pepper sprayed much to the media's fascination, the answer is Craig's List ads such as the one below, in which allegedly "I'm feelin' the Bern"-affiliated organizers provide paid positions for protesters at Trump rallies, and which provide not only shuttle buses, parking, and signs (as well as time cards) but also hand out $15/hour (as a "part-time employment") for said protest activity "due to the economic inequality."

Well that's one way to cover the "minimum wage."

This particular ad has since been removed by its author, although as the Daily Caller recently pointed out, this is a recurring pattern as anti-Trump protesters openly admit answering Craigslist ads and getting paid to protest at Trump rallies. This is what the DC said previously:

The Establishment on both the left and the right, who want to disenfranchise the millions of Republican voters who support Donald Trump, have blamed the staged riots near Trump rallies on Trump or on Bernie Sanders. That’s like blaming the Russians for the Reichstag Fire. Bernie has little to do with these manufactured protests. This is a Clinton operation, a faux protest.

False flag operations have long been common in politics, but these riots are poisonous to the electorate, intentionally designed to turn violent and stifle free speech.

This free speech-busting goon squad operation is directed by supporters of Hillary Clinton. It is paid for mostly by George Soros and MoveOn.org and pushed by David Brock at Media Matters for America. It’s also funded by reclusive billionaire Jonathan Lewis, who was identified by the Miami New Times as a “mystery man.” He inherited roughly a billion dollars from his father Peter Lewis (founder of Progressive Insurance Company).

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

Hillary understands that Trump would lose the votes of certain establishment Republicans if he were the nominee. On the other hand, it doesn’t matter, because of his crossover outreach. In Michigan, Democrats and independents who have lost their jobs because of disastrous globalist trade deals like NAFTA are lining up to vote for Donald.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-30/seen-craigslist-get-paid-15-hour-protest-trump-rally

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:33 am

The Trump Doctrine: Peace Through Strength
    America will be great again through a strong military and economy.
    Peter Navarro
    March 31, 2016

Those who insist Donald Trump has no foreign policy are simply not listening. The “Trump Doctrine” is a page right out of Ronald Reagan’s playbook: peace through economic and military strength.

Trump knows the key to keeping America safe in an increasingly dangerous world is to “make America great again” through economic renewal. America must have the fiscal firepower to end Pentagon’s budget sequestration in order to fund the military the U.S. needs for adequate defense. Cutting the corporate tax rate and cracking down on unfair trade practices to increase America’s GDP growth rate are just as demonstrative of national might as the F-35. Here is how President Trump would use a newly empowered economy and military confront our rivals abroad:

Defeating Daesh
    The best way to kill ISIS is to cut off its own financial head in two ways: first, target any oil fields that it may be using as a cash register and “follow the money” through the Internet and expropriate it. Trump is probably aware of Nietzsche’s admonition to beware that “when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster.” Trump also knows that when you are facing an enemy willing to bomb your sons and daughters and behead prisoners, you must strike equal fear into the heart of that enemy. Under a Trump Administration, no ISIS member will be safe, the cells of Guantanamo will be fuller, and America will be safer.

Overturning the Iran Nuclear Deal
    Trump believes, as the strange bedfellows of Saudi Arabia and Israel are wont to do, that the Obama administration has made a terrible deal with Iran. Removing sanctions will allow this fascist, terrorist state to restore it economy and continue to develop capabilities to deliver nuclear warheads as near as Riyadh and Tel Aviv and as far away as Brussels and New York. President Trump will abrogate that deal the day he takes office. As commander in chief, he will exert both economic and military pressure on Saudi Arabia, our quasi-enemy that has pledged to destroy Israel and dreams of ruling a new Middle Eastern caliphate. As far as Israel is concerned, however, Trump appears to regards this democratic state as America’s most important ally in the Middle East. But Trump, along with most Americans, disagrees with hardliners who insist there can be no deal brokered between Israel and the Palestinians. A deal is possible, but you cannot have peace unless you are willing to negotiate.

From Russia, With Revanchism

Trump recognizes Vladimir Putin for the clever, ruthless, charismatic leader that he is. Putin has run strategic circles around both America and its NATO allies when it comes to Russia’s military intervention in Crimea, Ukraine, Syria, and former Socialist Republics like Georgia and Latvia.

Putin recognizes Trump as a strong and fearless leader who will draw clear red lines in Europe and the Middle East that Putin dare not cross. This is a far better and safer situation for America than a status quo Russia policy that leads from behind and inspires far more contempt from Putin than respect.

China’s Rising Phoenix

Trump will no longer tolerate a mercantilist China having its way with America’s factories and jobs. He will firmly crack down on unfair trade practices like illegal export subsidies, currency manipulation, and intellectual property theft and bring American jobs and factories home.

That’s not just good trade policy—it’s good foreign policy, too. China’s rapidly advancing military strength has been its ability to economically grow much faster than its strategic rivals. In other words, by rebalancing trade between the US and China, Trump will also rebalance the military equation in America’s favor.

Sharing the Burden of Defense

Trump has made headlines about revamping America’s alliances—from NATO to our allies in Asia. Trump knows the problem here is not that these alliances are not useful to the defense of the American homeland. Rather, Trump is tired of the U.S. having to pay the lion’s share of the bill to protect wealthier nations unwilling to spend the requisite funds to defend their own homelands. Consider that while the U.S. spends fully 3.5 percent of its GDP on defense, Japan is at a measly 1.0 percent, Germany is at 1.1 percent, and even South Korea, with an absolute madman on its border contributes a measly 2.6 percent. As president, Trump will demand a better deal for American taxpayers.

More: http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-trump-doctrine-peace-through-strength-15631

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:25 am