tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Mercuriel
burgundia
Swanny
mudra
lawlessline
bobhardee
Aquaries1111
Pris
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
B.B.Baghor
Eartheart
16 posters

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 Empty Re: PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump

Post  Carol Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aIr_0hnsdI
    TRY GETTING IT OUT (31 seconds of humor) 

Last edited by Carol on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:44 am

Watch: Latinos Make Impassioned Pro-Trump Video

Well this won't fit the media's narrative...

Contrary to what the mainstream media would have the American public believe, not all Hispanics think Donald Trump a racist. In fact, some Latinos are more than a bit outspoken in their support for the GOP nominee. 

Like Angelo Gomez.
    Gomez, whose Twitter handle is @TrumpNVIntern, made an impassioned plea for the Republican presidential hopeful in a video recently published on YouTube by yet another Hispanic Trump supporter dubbed @Immigrant4trump.
    Gomez begins the video with an introduction: 

“My name is Angelo Gomez and I have something very clear to say to the liberal media and Hillary Clinton: yes, I’m an American Latino who supports Donald Trump.
    “Yes, I come from a family rooted in immigrants and I support Donald J. Trump to be the next president of the United States.

The American Mirror uncovered the video which features other Hispanic voters making their case for Trump and scenes of Latinos at various Trump rallies around the country. 

"I support Donald Trump with every ounce of my being," Gomez says emphatically.  "For the very reasons that this country, that the Constitution, that this flag behind me was founded upon and that’s putting the American people first. That’s putting this country first."

Gomez goes on to describe Democratic rival Hillary Clinton as the "face of an incompetent politician who has lied to, who has cheated, and who has gotten Americans killed."
    Other Trump supporters chime in: 

“My name is Barbie, I’m Latina, I’m independent and I’m voting for Donald Trump,” one woman says.

“I am Hispanic, Mexican-American, also an Army veteran, and I will vote for Donald Trump,” a man says in the video.

Another Latino woman says her family is from Cuba and “we all support Donald Trump because he understands that the most patriotic Americans are immigrants who came here not for what they could get here, but who they could be here.”

One man showed his decked-out pickup truck with Trump flags and a giant “Crooked Hillary” sign on the tail gate. Another sign reads, “I came to the US legally! Looking for the American Dream, not the Mexican nightmare! Make Mexico pay for the wall!”

The American Mirror reports that the people featured in the video are affiliated with the group "Latinos for Trump," which operates under the Twitter hashtag, #LatinosforTrumphashtag.
    Contrary to what the mainstream media would have the American public believe, not all Hispanics think Donald Trump a racist. In fact, some Latinos are more than a bit outspoken in their support for the GOP nominee. 
    Like Angelo Gomez.
    Gomez, whose Twitter handle is @TrumpNVIntern, made an impassioned plea for the Republican presidential hopeful in a video recently published on YouTube by yet another Hispanic Trump supporter dubbed @Immigrant4trump.
    Gomez begins the video with an introduction: 
    “My name is Angelo Gomez and I have something very clear to say to the liberal media and Hillary Clinton: yes, I’m an American Latino who supports Donald Trump.
    “Yes, I come from a family rooted in immigrants and I support Donald J. Trump to be the next president of the United States.
    The American Mirror uncovered the video which features other Hispanic voters making their case for Trump and scenes of Latinos at various Trump rallies around the country. 
    "I support Donald Trump with every ounce of my being," Gomez says emphatically.  "For the very reasons that this country, that the Constitution, that this flag behind me was founded upon and that’s putting the American people first. That’s putting this country first."
    Gomez goes on to describe Democratic rival Hillary Clinton as the "face of an incompetent politician who has lied to, who has cheated, and who has gotten Americans killed."
    Other Trump supporters chime in: 
    “My name is Barbie, I’m Latina, I’m independent and I’m voting for Donald Trump,” one woman says.
    “I am Hispanic, Mexican-American, also an Army veteran, and I will vote for Donald Trump,” a man says in the video.
    Another Latino woman says her family is from Cuba and “we all support Donald Trump because he understands that the most patriotic Americans are immigrants who came here not for what they could get here, but who they could be here.”
    One man showed his decked-out pickup truck with Trump flags and a giant “Crooked Hillary” sign on the tail gate. Another sign reads, “I came to the US legally! Looking for the American Dream, not the Mexican nightmare! Make Mexico pay for the wall!”
    The American Mirror reports that the people featured in the video are affiliated with the group "Latinos for Trump," which operates under the Twitter hashtag, #LatinosforTrumphashtag.
    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/watch-latinos-make-impassioned-pro-trump-video

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:57 pm

DONALD J TRUMP FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW WITH JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO (6/4/16)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:25 pm

BUSTED! Recruitment Method of Trump Protesters Uncovered!
    BY TEAM DML/ JUNE 5, 2016/ CRAZY LEFT
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 Trump-Protest-CA-5-san-diego-800x350

The violent rioting that is escalating at every Trump campaign rally across the country is not just local people who are against Donald Trump.   Authorities have become aware that many protesters are traveling from one rally to the next, state to state.   They are being paid very well to do so, plus benefits.

Screenshots of printed ads from Craigslist can be seen below.   The ad reads: “We will pay $15.00 an hour plus travel (including room and board), clothing, flags, signs, etc. for individuals willing to disrupt Trump rallies throughout the US.”   The ad is dated June 3, 2016.

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 Trump-Protest-Ad-2a-CraigsListPRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 Trump-Protest-Ad-2b-Craigslist
    http://dennismichaellynch.com/busted-recruitment-method-of-trump-protesters-uncovered/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:29 pm

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Black Pope Black Aristos Black League Black Racism Black Treason

afro   afro

But same here in Europol Banana republix, Multiculti BS and Left Terror,
    even we Punx have no future - hahahah Crazy Happy

What an  ugly x-emple of we the people brought this upon us...

Sorry whole heardedly 4 attracting meteor strikes & Boooom afro
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:39 pm

There are 2 negative ET factions which are controlling humanity. Once removed I suspect humanity will do right by the planet and right by each other.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Published on Jun 14, 2016
    Members of far-right Hindu nationalist group Hindu Sena threw a party to celebrate the birthday of presumed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in New Delhi, Monday. The group fed a portrait of Trump a large birthday cake made specially for the occasion.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:06 pm

'A great dad, mentor and boss:' Ivanka, Eric, Donald Jr and Tiffany wish dad a happy birthday as Trump turns 70

• Ivanka Trump posted an old photo in birthday tribute to her dad

• She wrote: 'I still learn from you daily and love you dearly'

• Sons Eric and Donald Jr. used old photo including Trump's first wife Ivana

• Tiffany also posted photo of her and her father in birthday post

• Trump had dinner with Melania and son Barron, 10, last night in New York

• Presidential candidate rallied in Greensboro, North Carolina Tuesday night

• The Donald acknowledged the US Army's 241st birthday on social media

By JESSICA CHIA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Ivanka, Eric and Donald Trump Jr. celebrated their father's 70th birthday with tributes on social media today as the Republican presidential candidate rallied in North Carolina.

Posting an old photograph of herself with her father, Ivanka wrote on Instagram: 'Happy birthday to my amazing father and first mentor! I still learn from you daily and love you dearly.'

Trump's adult sons both shared an old family photo including the business tycoon's first wife Ivana, while the 70-year-old acknowledged the US Army's 241st birthday instead.
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 3548FF2C00000578-3641959-image-m-7_1465948278667

+9

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 3548FF1400000578-3641959-image-a-8_1465948290653

+9

Ivanka (left) wrote on Instagram: 'Happy birthday to my amazing father and first mentor! I still learn from you daily and love you dearly.' Eric and Donald Jr posted the photo on the right, including mother Ivana Trump

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 3548FF1800000578-3641959-image-a-9_1465948301084
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 3548FF1C00000578-3641959-image-a-14_1465948324295

+9

Eric and his wife Lara Trump (right), who works at CBS' Inside Edition, chimed in to celebrate the Donald's 70th birthday

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 3549546400000578-3641959-image-a-36_1465952835850

+9

Tiffany Trump, the Donald's daughter with second wife Marla Maples, was the last to chime in. She posted these childhood photos and wrote: 'Happy Birthday dad! I love you!'

Ivanka, who works as an executive for her father's Trump Organization overseeing global real estate development and acquisitions, credited her father as her mentor.

The 34-year-old mother of three has become a key figure in her father's presidential campaign, speaking out and defending Trump from accusations of sexism and misogyny.

Donald Trump Jr kept it short and sweet, posting an old family photograph featuring his father, Ivana Trump, and their three children.

Eric Trump used the same photograph and wrote on social media: 'Happy Birthday to my amazing father @realDonaldTrump. You have been a great dad, mentor & boss! Love you very much!!'

Eric's wife Lara Trump, who works as a producer at CBS' Inside Edition, also posted a tribute that read: '70 years ago a man was born who would change politics & the world forever #HappyBirthday @realDonaldTrump #BestYearYet'
    Tiffany Trump, the Donald's daughter with second wife Marla Maples, was the last to chime in. She posted a childhood photo and wrote: 'Happy Birthday dad! I love you!'

On the eve of his 70th birthday, Donald Trump enjoyed a quiet night out for dinner with his wife, Melania, and youngest son, Barron, at Ralph Lauren's The Polo Bar in New York City.
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 354914BE00000578-3641959-image-a-15_1465948334935

+9
    Today, the presumptive Republican nominee rallied in Greesboro, North Carolina and posted a tribute to the US Army, which is celebrating its 241st year
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 3541605B00000578-3641959-Happy_early_birthday_On_the_eve_of_his_70th_birthday_Donald_Trum-a-19_1465948422357

+9

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 3541600B00000578-3641959-Trump_was_photographed_leaving_the_famed_eatery_with_his_wife_Me-m-18_1465948411514

+9

On the eve of his 70th birthday, Donald Trump (left) enjoyed a quiet night out for dinner with his wife, Melania, and youngest son, Barron (right), at Ralph Lauren's The Polo Bar in New York City

Today, the presumptive Republican nominee rallied in Greesboro, North Carolina and posted a tribute to the US Army, which is celebrating its 241st year.

Trump has been strongly criticized for his response to the Orlando nightclub shooting on Sunday morning.
    His tweet, which began 'Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism,' caused an outcry from followers who said he was using the deaths of innocent Americans to score points and 'bask in congratulations.  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641959/A-great-dad-mentor-boss-Trump-s-children-wish-happy-birthday-Donald-turns-70.html#ixzz4BbrI5Ei6 

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Hacker Who Breached Democratic National Committee Server Posts Confidential Trump, Hillary Files  
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/hacker-who-breached-democratic-national-committee-server-posts-confidential-trump-hi

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:39 pm

US Navy Seal Teams are for Donald J. Trump
    USMC 1st & 3rd Marine air wings with Donald J. Trump
    10th Mountain Division stands proudly with Donald J. Trump
    101st Airborne Division stands proudly with Donald J. Trump
    82nd Airborne Division stands proudly with Donald J. Trump
    1st And 3rd Armor Divisions proudly with Donald J. Trump
    Texas Air National Guard proudly with Donald J. Trump
    Arizona Air National Guard is with Donald J. Trump
    Colorado Air National Guard is with Donald J. Trump
    Pennsylvania National Guard is with Donald J. Trump
    New York National Guard with Donald J. Trump
    Michigan National Guard with Donald J. Trump
    Ohio National Guard stands proudly with Donald J. Trump
    Indiana National Guard stands proudly with Donald J. Trump

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-hillary-clintons-connection-orlando-terrorist-exposed/#ixzz4BmT4yOYy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:13 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 3561730200000578-3646033-image-a-24_1466148998576
    Texas goes wild for Trump: The Donald says he'll put 'Make America Great Again' on cowboy hats but confuses a mechanical bull with a horse as open-carry activists parade their rifles in front of protesters

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 Article-3646033-3561F76F00000578-983_636x382

• Donald Trump hit a Dallas honky-town music hall Thursday and engaged in one Texas-kitsch moment after another
    • Entered the stage to lazy 'Deep in the Heart of Texas' tune instead of sternum-rattling 'Jock Jams' music
    • Asked if he could ride the mechanical bull at the famed Gilley's bar, but called it a 'horse'
    • Promised crowd he would make 'Make America Great Again' cowboy hats and credited protester for giving him the flash of insight
    • Insisted he would win the Hispanic vote
    • Protesters massed outside, but so did pro-Trump 'open carry' activists legally toting rifles as they watched

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:46 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Several years ago, I spoke periodically with a significant 9/11 Truther -- who told me that there would be worse and worse U.S. Presidents -- but I don't remember any details. Could this be part of some plan?? I have no idea -- but I just thought I'd mention it.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:49 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 6 Donald-trump-r-1024
    Trump is the worst nightmare of the NWO & the US Muslim Government

(TRUNEWS) As GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump continues to win primaries, people are speculating on why his popularity is soaring.

Some experts claim the American people are enamored with Trump because he is not being controlled by special interests. Others believe it is because Trump’s bluntness is refreshing for voters who are tired of “political correctness”.

Charismatic Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne offered another theory – Trump is the New World Order’s worst nightmare.
    “The hold of the global agenda is being thrown out of sync,” he said

Last weekend, TRUNEWS reported on a group of elitists and Republican establishment officials met in secret to discuss ways to prevent Trump from getting the nomination.

Many GOP lawmakers have said they would vote for the Democratic contender if Trump gets the nomination.
    Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich spoke out recently about why the Republican establishment hates Trump – because he is not a member of a “secret society”.

Howard-Browne, has now officially endorsed Trump after he thoroughly investigated each Republican candidate.  He was interviewed Tuesday on TRUNEWS with Rick Wiles and revealed Ohio Gov. John Kasich has received money from “the likes of people like George Soros” and doesn’t have plans to help Americans.

He also pointed out that Marco Rubio would be a puppet for the NWO, because he will do what they want. Ted Cruz has ties to the Council on Foreign Relations and Goldman Sachs.

Too many people are falling for the NWO agenda, Browne said, because they are being dumbed down, falling for the propaganda spewed by the mainstream media, and they don’t understand the real history of America.

While Howard-Browne believes Trump is the best person for the job, he also thinks his life may be in danger. He referenced John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan as two examples of how the NWO tries to deal with presidents who don’t follow their agenda.

“You know what they did to JFK, and you know what they tried to do to Reagan,” he said.
    He said the Democratic and Republican parties are two heads of the same snake.

Browne believes Trump can buy some time for the U.S., but ultimately Americans are too distracted, unlike other countries, and are not hungry enough for God for any real change to take place.

Howard-Browne is a charismatic preacher who has spread the word of God all over the country. He moved to the U.S. with his family in 1987.  To hear the full interview, go to the TRUNEWS website or mobile app and click on “listen now”.

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/finally-it-is-said-trump-is-the-worst-nightmare-of-the-nwo/#qCwGxR6CbE4LU0Z2.99

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Judge Jeanine: Terrorists have no Second Amendment rights
    Published on Jun 18, 2016
    Massacre in Orlando raises questions about the FBI terror watch list and the right to buy guns

Justice w/ Judge Jeanine 6/18/16 Full: Katrina Pierson, Donald Trump Gun Control

Published on Jun 18, 2016

Justice with Judge Jeanine Pirro 6/18/16 Full Episode: Opening Statement on gun ownership, Judge Jeanine calls on FBI Director James Comey to get his act together, Judge Jeanine Pirro talks to guest Katrina Pierson about gun control and Donald Trump's position.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:00 pm

www.donaldjtrump.com (secure)] 

(New York, NY) June 23, 2016 - Donald J. Trump has just announced he has honored the pledge he made on May 13, 2016, when he stated, “I have absolutely no intention of paying myself back for the nearly $50 million dollars I have loaned to the campaign. This money is a contribution made in order to 'Make America Great Again.”

Mr. Trump has fully extinguished (terminated) this loan per his commitment. Therefore, he has personally invested in excess of $50 million dollars in the future of our country. Unlike the all talk, no action politicians that have failed the American people for far too long, Mr. Trump is not beholden to the special interests that have corrupted Washington, D.C. Mr. Trump will continue to put America and our people first.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-fully-extinguishes-campaign-loan-of-more-than-50-million

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:40 pm

Interesting Nanu. I listened to that youtube link and basically they said God is raising up one of the candidates (Trump) and that an assignation attempt would be made on one of the candidates (already did with Trump).. and that if Hillary was elected American would be destroyed with lots of bombing within the US. Described her as someone with a wicked heart.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:26 am

How To Defuse A Rabid Anti-Trump by Tyler Durden Jun 23, 2016
    Just for fun, I've un-hypnotized several rabid anti-Trumpers lately," Dilbert creator Scott Adams explains, noting that it takes less than ten minutes, requires nothing but conversation, and you can probably pull it off just by reading how he did it. Here's how...
    When you encounter a rabid anti-Trumper, ask her what are the biggest concerns of a potential Trump presidency. 
    If “Supreme Court nominee” is one of the top objections, discontinue your persuasion for ethical reasons. This person has put some thought into the decision and has a legitimate opinion that is at least partly based on reason. I don’t recommend changing that person’s mind.
    But if a person’s main objections to Trump include any the following four reasons, I would consider it ethical to apply persuasion.

Objection 1: Trump is a loose cannon who might offend other countries and maybe even start a nuclear war.

Objection 2: Trump is terrible at business because he has several bankruptcies.

Objection 3: Trump is a racist.

Objection 4: Trump is anti-women and anti-LGBT
    If any of those four objections are behind an anti-Trumper’s opinion, you have ethical license to persuade, so long as you are sticking to facts and adding context. I’ll show you how to do that with each objection.
    Objection 1: Trump is a loose cannon who might offend other countries and maybe even start a nuclear war.

Persuasion: Trump has five decades of acting rational in business dealings, and getting along with people all over the world, including China and Russia. By now you would have heard stories of Trump being a loose cannon in his business dealings if such a thing had happened. We are hearing no stories of that nature. And people don’t suddenly change character at age 70. (That last sentence is the important one.)Objection 2: Trump is terrible at business, as proven by his several bankruptcies.

Persuasion: Ask how many bankruptcies Trump has had. Most people say between 5-10. Then ask how many entities Trump has his name on. The answer is about 500. Then ask if that is a good performance for an entrepreneur who is often trying things in new fields.
    (Asking questions in that fashion is good persuasion technique. It removes the adversarial frame and gives the person a sense of coming to a new conclusion without pressure.)
    Read more here...
    Objection 3: Trump is a racist.

Persuasion: Trump has never mentioned race beyond pointing how how many African-Americans and Latinos support him. Ask your anti-Trumper to offer evidence otherwise. Then point out…
    Mexico is a country, not a race.
    Islam is open to all races.
    If the topic of Judge Curiel comes up, point out that all human beings are biased by their life experiences. Ask anti-Trumpers if they think Curiel would be comfortable at his next family gathering if his verdict favors Trump. (Notice the question form of persuasion again.)
    Read more here...
    Objection 3.1: But Trump wants to discriminate based on religion!

Persuasion: Clarify to the subject of your persuasion that Trump only wants to discriminate against non-citizens. That is literally the job description of a president. 
    For context, point out that Islam is unique among religions in that it includes an order from God that Muslims should overthrow any government that is not compatible with Islam. Moderate Muslims around the world ignore that part of the religion, but refugees are coming from places where it is considered mandatory.
    Read more here...
    Objection 4: Trump is anti-women and anti-LGBT

Persuasion:
    Trump is the only candidate calling out Islam for its followers’ views on women and the LGBT community.
    Trump wants women to have the right to own guns to protect themselves. 
    Trump is the only candidate concerned about crimes against women that are perpetrated by illegal immigrants from Mexico.
    Trump has a long business record of promoting women to executive positions in his company. He was doing it years before it was fashionable.
    The women in his personal life – including his ex-wives – seem to like him. 
    Trump is offensive in the way he has talked about women. But keep in mind that Trump has offended nearly everyone at some point. 
    The way to know your persuasion is working is that your subject will change the topic instead of addressing your point.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-23/how-defuse-rabid-anti-trumper

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Has Trump Found The Formula? by Tyler Durden Jun 24, 2016

Submitted by Patrick Buchanan via Buchanan.org,

Stripped of its excesses, Donald Trump’s Wednesday speech contains all the ingredients of a campaign that can defeat Hillary Clinton this fall.

Indeed, after the speech ended Clinton was suddenly defending the Clinton Foundation against the charge that it is a front for a racket for her family’s enrichment.

The specific charges in Trump’s indictment of Clinton: She is mendacious, corrupt, incompetent and a hypocrite.

“Hillary Clinton … is a world-class liar,” said Trump. She faked a story about being under fire at a Bosnia airport, the kind of claim for which TV anchors get fired. She has lied repeatedly about her email server.

She lied to the families of victims of the Benghazi massacre by implying the atrocity was a spontaneous reaction to an anti-Islamic video, not the premeditated act of Islamist terror she knew it to be.

Drop “world-class” and Trump’s case is open and shut.
    His second charge: “Hillary has perfected the politics of personal profit and theft” and “may be the most corrupt person ever to seek the presidency.”

Particulars?

Bill Clinton got $750,000 for a speech from a telecom company facing State Department sanctions for providing technology to Iran. The Clintons got the cash; the telecom company got no sanctions.

“Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, while 9 investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.”
    Trump added, “She ran the State Department like her own personal hedge fund — doing favors for oppressive regimes … for cash.”

Together, she and Bill have raked in $153 million since 2001 in speaking fees from “lobbyists, CEOs and foreign governments.”

These figures are almost beyond belief.
    Sherman Adams had to resign as Ike’s chief of staff for accepting a vicuna coat from Bernard Goldfine, who had problems with federal regulators.

When ex-President Reagan, after brain surgery, visited Japan to receive that nation’s highest honor, The Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum, and got a $2 million fee from the media company that hosted his nine-day visit, our liberal editorial pages vomited out their revulsion and disgust.

Where are those media watchdogs today?

Rather than condemning the Clintons’ greed, their conflicts of interest and their egregious exploitation of their offices, the media are covering for Hillary and digging for dirt on Trump.

To substantiate his charge of incompetence, Trump notes that Clinton as Senator voted for arguably the greatest strategic blunder in U.S. history, the invasion of Iraq.

She pushed the attack that ousted Col. Gadhafi and unleashed terrorists who took over much of Libya and murdered our ambassador.

She played a leading role in launching the insurrection against Bashar Assad that has left hundreds of thousands dead, uprooted half of Syria and sent millions of refugees to seek asylum in Europe.
    Primary beneficiary: ISIS, with its capital in Raqqa.

And the hypocrisy charge?

Though Hillary and Bill Clinton profess to be the fighting champions of women’s equality and gay rights, they have banked millions in speaking feels and tens of millions in contributions to the Clinton Foundation from Islamic regimes under whose rule women are treated as chattel and homosexuals are flogged, beheaded and stoned to death.

Why do major media let them get away with such hypocrisy?

Because, ideologically, politically, socially, morally and culturally, the major media are with them.
    While making the case for the indictment of Hillary Clinton, Trump also outlined an agenda with appeal not only to nationalists, populists and conservatives but working-class and minority Democrats.
    If Trump is elected, an economic system “rigged” to enable big corporations to leave and take factories and jobs abroad, and bring their goods back free of charge to kill companies that stay in America, will end.

“Globalism” will be replaced by “Americanism.”

Trade and tax policies will be rewritten to provide incentives for companies to bring jobs and factories here. Was this not also Bernie Sanders’ message? He stood against NAFTA in the 1990s when the Clintons colluded with Bush Republicans to impose it.

In his peroration, Trump spoke of what we Americans had done, how we had lost our way, but how we could, together, make her great again. His finale was surprisingly aspirational, hopeful, inclusive.

In the political year just ended, several unmistakable messages have been delivered.

First, the record turnout for Trump and remarkable turnout for Ted Cruz represented a repudiation of Beltway Republicanism.

Second, the amazing success of 74-year-old Socialist Bernie Sanders in keeping Clinton embattled until California, showed that the Democratic young have had enough of Clintonism.

A majority of the nation said loud and clear: We want change.

Hillary Clinton’s vulnerability is that Americans distrust her; no one believes she represents change; and she has no agenda and no vision.

Her campaign for president is all about her.
    As Trump noted, even her slogan is, “I’m with her.”

Rough and raw as it was in parts, Donald Trump’s speech on Wednesday contains the elements of a campaign that can win.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-24/has-trump-found-formula

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Meet the Donald Trump Our Media Is Hiding!
    “Trump Strikes Out Would-Be Mugger”

“All of a sudden, a big long limousine pulls up on an angle, and Donald Trump pops out with the blond, too,” the witness said. “There was a guy with a bat, hitting a guy over the head, and Trump yelled, ‘Put that bat down. What are you doing?’ The guy dropped the bat, came over and started talking to him.”

“A Couple Stopped To Help Donald Trump When His Limo Broke Down – Here’s How He Repaid Them”

Donald Trump was traveling along a New Jersey highway when the limo in which he was traveling experienced a flat tire. Spotting the disabled car along the side of the road, a passing motorist stopped to offer his assistance. After helping, Trump asked how he could repay the good samaritan. The man asked that Trump send his wife a bouquet of flowers. Trump agreed.

True to his word, the bouquet arrived several weeks later along with a note saying, “We’ve paid off your mortgage.”

“Orthodox Child with Rare Ailment is Rescued Aboard Tycoon’s Jet”

The private Boeing 727 of real estate tycoon Donald Trump arrived from Los Angeles at LaGuardia Airport Tuesday morning, carrying aboard an Orthodox Jewish child with a rare and still undiagnosed breathing illness. The child, Andrew Ten, age 3, arrived with his parents — accompanied by three nurses who attend to him around the clock — to try to seek medical help in the New York area.

Trump made his plane available for the special trip to New York after the boy’s parents, Judy and Harold Ten, called Trump and told him of their plight.

Commercial airlines refused to fly the child because he could not travel without an elaborate life-support system, which includes a portable oxygen tank, a suction machine, a breathing bag and an adrenaline syringe.

“Mr. Trump did not hesitate when we called him up. He said ‘yes, I’ll send my plane out,’” 29-year-old Harold Ten recalled shortly after he landed here Tuesday morning.

Asked why he thought Trump made his private jet available, Ten replied, “Because he is a good man. He has three children of his own and he knows what being a parent is all about.”

“Donald Trump Shelters Jennifer Hudson”

Donald Trump doesn’t just have the golden touch for business – he also has a heart of gold.

The real-estate mogul has been housing Jennifer Hudson and some of her relatives at the Trump International Hotel & Tower free of charge. Hudson has been seeking refuge at the Trump holding since her mother, brother and nephew were murdered in Chicago on Oct. 24.

“She’s a great girl. And we’re protecting them well. They are very safe.” – Trump

Appearing on the Sean Hannity program, Jerry Falwell Jr. shared other fragments of Trump’s benevolence that influenced his decision to proudly endorse the presidential candidate –

“I got to know Donald Trump after he spoke [at Liberty University] in 2012. I learned so much about him that the public never hears… Right after he visited here last time I called him about a large Christian ministry in another state that needed some help. I learned within a day or two he had donated 100,000 dollars of his own money.

He learned about Clyde Frazier Jr. who ran the Harlem Hoops tournament in the inner city and was killed in the 9/11 attacks. He searched down the family and donated the money to keep that tournament going.

Those are the things I just thought the world needed to know about Donald Trump, because the Bible says, ‘By their fruits, you shall know them.'”

[link to www.westernfreepress.com

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:45 pm

BREXIT vote sends a message to politicians everywhere: It can happen here! Politicians worldwide are shakin' in their boots...but not TRUMP!

[link to www.washingtonpost.com (secure)] 

Trump is praising the Brexit vote for Britain's independence from the EU.

Hillary appears to not really understand what it means.

People are having trouble with the establishment, which favored Britain staying in the EU. They basically tried to scare their constituents by talling them all sorts of false stories.

Trump came right out and praised the people of Britain for taking the bull by the horns by becoming independant of the EU.  

If it happened there, could it happen here? Politicians have to ask themselves that now and straighten up in a defining way.

Clinton is apart of the old establishment, and she is bought and paid for. Frankly, she does not even understand Brexit.

Trump understands it all. He has investments that will suffer, and he has investments the will gain because of Brexit.

When asked about these investments and the conflict of interest that could ensue if he became President, he said he would immediately turn them over to his children. The only thing he would care about is the welfare of the United States.

Trump is not a Hillary Clinton who is bought and paid for, and he leans in favor of Brexit.

Clinton is bought and paid for by the establishment, and she simply does not understand Brexit.

What if it happened here? Who would you want in control of the Country?

LINK: Trump also touched on the close ties between the United States and Britain, but his statement highlighted themes quite different from Clinton’s, themes straight from his own message. “The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples,” he said. “They have declared their independence from the European Union and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy.”

Arriving for the grand opening of his refurbished golf course in Scotland, Trump put it more bluntly. “They took their country back,” he said. “That’s a great thing.”

David Axelrod, the chief strategist in President Obama’s two campaigns, said some caution is needed in interpreting the meaning of the Brexit vote before knowing what, if anything, it means for American politics. But he cited two things of note for Clinton.

“One is, if this has negative implications for the U.S. economy between now and November, that’s a bad thing” for Clinton, he said. “Two, if it creates a sense of instability, that may be a good thing [for her] in an election where there’s a great deal of concern about whether Trump is up to handling crises.”

Trump ally Newt Gingrich, the former speaker of the House, cast the Brexit vote as an almost wholly positive outcome for the presumptive Republican nominee. “This vote is about national identity. It is about anti-bureaucracy in Brussels. It is about immigration, and it is about the right to promote your own future,” he said.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRg6Siu6wws 
    pretty ridiculous giving lying crooked hillary a complete pass

trump launches a new website, https://www.lyingcrookedhillary.com/ 

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Newt Gingrich: The elite media are terrified of Donald Trump
    Jun. 28, 2016 - 7:27 - On 'Hannity,' former House speaker slams the one-sided coverage designed to prop up Hillary Clinton

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5004898447001/newt-gingrich-the-elite-media-are-terrified-of-donald-trump/?#sp=show-clips

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:50 pm