tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

The Sound of Silence

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

The Sound of Silence Empty The Sound of Silence

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) & the All-Digital TV Broadcast Signal: Connection?
    January 31, 2009
    by Gary Rea

Ever since first hearing of it last spring, I’ve had a deepening sense of foreboding – an unnamed dread of the upcoming shift to an all-digital television broadcast signal, scheduled to occur in February 2009. Now, I believe, that nameless dread may have a name, after all.

The Department of Defense calls it Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), and it also goes by the name of S-quad or Squad. In the private sector, the technology goes by the name of Silent Subliminal Presentation System and the technology has also been released to certain corporate vendors who have attached catchy brand names like BrainSpeak Silent Subliminals to their own SSSS-based products.

Whatever you call it, SSSS is a technology that uses subliminal programming that is carried over Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) broadcast waves, planting inaudible messages directly into the subconscious human mind.

Perfected more than twenty years ago by the Department of Defense and battlefield-tested upon unwitting Iraqi soldiers serving in the army of Saddam Hussein in the Gulf War during 1991, SSSS is a sinister weapon that may have been been developed for a specific mission: the total subjugation of the American people.

Whether SSSS is coupled with the new all-digital TV signal as its means of delivery into the minds of an unsuspecting U.S. populace or not, it can be deployed by many different devices, including HAARP and GWEN towers, which would effectively blanket the entire nation at once. In fact, Judy Wall says that “there is evidence that the US Government has plans to extend the range of this technology to envelop all peoples, all countries. This can be accomplished, is being accomplished, by utilising the nearly completed HAARP project for overseas areas and the GWEN network now in place in the US. The US Government denies all this.”

But the most insidious aspect of SSSS is that it is completely undetectable by those being targeted. Because it delivers its subliminal programming directly to the human brain via the auditory sense at frequencies that humans are incapable of perceiving as sound, there is no defense against it. Everyone on the planet is equally susceptible to mind control via SSSS and there isn’t any escape from it, as the UHF waves can be transmitted over very long distances from remotely located sources and will pass through walls and other objects as if they are not there. UHF is the frequency (100mhz) that has been used for television and radio broadcasting for as long as these media have existed. SSSS is designed to utilize UHF as a carrier wave.

Even more insidious, though, is the fact that, coupled with the use of supercomputers, an individual’s unique electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns can be digitally altered and then stored for rebroadcast via digital UHF. According to Judy Wall, editor and publisher of Resonance, the newsletter of the Bioelectromagnetics Special Interest Group, these computer-enhanced EEGs “can identify and isolate the brain’s low-amplitude ‘emotion signature clusters,’ synthesise them and store them on another computer. In other words, by studying the subtle characteristic brainwave patterns that occur when a subject experiences a particular emotion, scientists have been able to identify the concomitant brainwave pattern and can now duplicate it.” These modified emotion signature clusters can then be broadcast over UHF carrier frequencies (i.e., regular TV and radio signals) directly into the brain where they can then “silently trigger the same basic emotion in another human being.” In other words, if the emotional signature cluster for, say, a feeling of hopelessness and despair is being fed directly into your brain via unseen radio waves, you will feel those emotions. The implications of this are, quite literally, mind boggling.

Source: http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2009/01/31/silent-sound-spread-spectrum-ssss-the-all-digital-tv-broadcast-signal-connection/
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

The Sound of Silence Empty Re: The Sound of Silence

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Analog Hole Bill Requires 'Open and Public' Discussion of Secret Technology
    By Ed Felten
    February 8th, 2006

Today I want to return to the Sensenbrenner-Conyers analog hole bill, which would impose a secret law – a requirement that all devices that accept analog video inputs must implement a secret technical specification for something called a VEIL detector. If you want to see this specification, you have to pay a $10,000 fee to a private company and you have to promise not to tell anyone about the technology. It's pretty disturbing that our representatives would propose this kind of secret law.

But what is really odd about the secret technology is that the bill itself seems to assume that it is not secret. Consider, for example, Section 105:

If, upon the petition of any interested party, the Director of the Patent and Trademark Office determines that [VEIL] has become materially ineffective in a way that cannot be adequately remedied by existing technical flexibility in the embedding functions of [VEIL], then the Director may by rule adopt commercially reasonable improvements to the detection function of [VEIL] in order to maintain the functionality of the rights signaling system under this Act. Any such improvements shall be limited to adjustments or upgrades solely to the same underlying VEIL technology ...

In [the above-described rulemaking], the Director ... shall encourage representatives of the film industry, the broadcast, cable, and satellite industry, the information technology industry, and the consumer electronics industry to negotiate in good faith in an effort to reach agreement on the ... improvements to [VEIL] to be adopted in the rule. The Director shall ensure that such negotiation process is open and public and that all potentially affected parties are invited to participate in the process through public notice. The Director shall cause any agreement for which there is substantial consensus of the parties on all material points to be published and shall take such agreement into account in any final rule adopted.

This process cannot be "open and public", and an agreement on how the VEIL technology should be changed cannot be published, if the VEIL technology is secret. You can't have a negotiation about how VEIL might be fixed, if the parties to that negotiation have promised not to disclose how VEIL works. And you can't meaningfully invite members of the public to participate in the negotiation if they aren't allowed to know about the subject being negotiated.

But that's not all. The rulemaking will happen if somebody files a petition that convinces the Patent Office that VEIL "has become materially ineffective in a way that cannot be adequately remedied by existing technical flexibility in the embedding function" of VEIL.

The embedding function of VEIL is the gizmo that puts VEIL watermarks into video that is going to be distributed. It is separate from the detection function, which detects the presence or absence of a VEIL watermark in video content. The bill mandates that all analog video devices must include the detection function, so it is the detection function that one could learn about by paying the fee and taking the secrecy pledge.

But the embedding function of VEIL is entirely secret, and is not being revealed even to people who pay the fee and take the pledge. As far as I know, there is no way at all for anyone other than the VEIL company to find out how the embedding function works, or what kind of "existing technical flexibility" it might have. How anyone could petition the Patent Office on that subject is a mystery.

In short, the rulemaking procedure in Section 105 is entirely inconsistent with the secrecy of VEIL. How it got into the bill is therefore a pretty interesting question. Reading the bill, one gets the impression that it was assembled from prefab parts, rather than reflecting a self-consistent vision of how a technology mandate might actually work.

Source: http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/blog/felten/analog-hole-bill-requires-open-and-public-discussion-secret-technology
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:12 pm

David Icke Mind Programming, Brainwashing and Mass Hypnosis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw23ulQtK-g
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread608904/pg4
    Are People Waking Up or are They Just Being Reprogrammed?

reply posted on 5-9-2010 @ 10:33 PM by Janky Red
    I am 30, I hung out with a bunch of 20 year olds last night and I noticed things that bothered me. Namely the amount of time everyone spent on the phone, as if everyone did not appreciate the social nature of the gathering. There was a real disconnect going on there, people who allegedly knew eachother for many years did not know how to entertain themselves or explore the elasticity of the youthful mind in any reasonable fashion. It seemed like the reason for the gathering was to sit in proxy, for the sake of being in eachother presence. I assume humans are designed to gather to seek intimate interaction... However when given the choice these "kids" chose virtual stimulation...

Is this a consequence of our technology or part of a plan?

whatever the case reprogramming is happening in many ways

reply posted on 5-9-2010 @ 10:51 PM by ProtoplasmicTraveler
    This is a very interesting question on several levels. First the disconnect. I have actually seen young people who are in each other's physical presence text message each other on their phones rather than converse.

It's not uncommon to see a crowd of 4 or more young people walking somewhere together or sitting somewhere and each be on the phone with one or sometimes even two more people.

It is as the vitrual family, the digitized family is replacing the corporal familiar unit.

In part this is to include even a larger group into awareness of what the sub group is doing. We are all walking to the store, sue, amy, and tina are here too, blah, blah.

Yet what we have seen in the digital and internet environment there is less social pressure to be truthful, Proto is six feet six, and blonde with blue eyes, and can bench press 600 pounds one handed. If you don't believe me you are a _________ and ___________ and a ___________.

So we are definately loosing manners, and an ability to be civil with one another and show empathy for and towards one another as a result of the disconnect.

In many ways we are all being wired together, and once again it's all our own idea, convenience, entertainment, knowledge, excitement, yet who controls the technology that wires us all together, and are we weakening ourselves in so much that we reveal, or strengthinging ourselves, are we dividing ourselves further, or uniting ourselves greater?

All the while we are subjecting ourselves to a increasingly sophisticated world of wireless electronics, and electical fields and impulses, that might be pulsing a lot more than we know.

On a few different occassions just to see what would happen, I turned all the electricity off in my house before going to bed at night at the junction box.

So there would be no electronic noise or emmissions surrounding me while I slept.

My dreams were unreal, and I don't even want to get into some of the things I heard while falling asleep.

There is in fact so much external noise around us in the way of electronics and traffic that we don't even hear everything that is being subconciously recieved from even more distant and unknown sources.

Shut off all your electronics one night and I gaurantee you that you will find it concerning.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 am

I am awaiting arrival of a wooden structure for the bottom of my garden to sleep in with no electricity. can't wait!
    I have tried turning off the electrics in the house but still hear even more loudly what some call "the hum", the intensely irritating diesel type rumble sound most likely generated by microwave. Tons of info on the net about it .
    Ironically I have to sleep with an electric fan on all year round just to blurr the damn noise., so no electricity for me is worse, some buildings just seem to exacerbate the hum .
    I am hoping this structure will do the trick.
    And yes it is simply beyond belief how people are addicted to their mobile phones/ blackberries/ dongles ?, whatever, and are constantly using them to set up get togethers where they will then be on their phone to someone who is either not there or in the corner. Legs and social skills are atrophying.

The new TVs were so pushed and subsidised it MUST be for the agenda.
    It's very rare to meet anyone without a telly ( or 3) these days, though many watch stuff on their computers, how does that compare I wonder? apart from high EMFs? The mad thing is, frequencies could be used for enhancing health and mental prowess. Too dangerous.

dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:58 am

Excellent piece of detection work transcoso, a person who is fully awake
    The Department of Defense calls it Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), and it also goes by the name of S-quad or Squad. In the private sector, the technology goes by the name of Silent Subliminal Presentation System and the technology has also been released to certain corporate vendors who have attached catchy brand names like BrainSpeak Silent Subliminals to their own SSSS-based products.

Whatever you call it, SSSS is a technology that uses subliminal programming that is carried over Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) broadcast waves, planting inaudible messages directly into the subconscious human mind.

what thoughts they are indoctrinating us with.....any ideas?
    lol
    dom
    Toast lol!
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:34 am

watch the movie "They Live"and you will most likely get the general idea; shop sleeeep- buy alcohol- gratuitous sex- violence is gooood- did I miss anything?

These days it must have a few "kill your family and then yourself "(while you are at it )messages, there seems to be an epidemic, works best in conjunction with SSRIs, you know proxac , seroxat and the like
    ssssssssssssssssses sign of the the snakeys
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:08 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:I am awaiting arrival of a wooden structure for the bottom of my garden to sleep in with no electricity. can't wait!
    I have tried turning off the electrics in the house but still hear even more loudly what some call "the hum", the intensely irritating diesel type rumble sound most likely generated by microwave. Tons of info on the net about it .
    Ironically I have to sleep with an electric fan on all year round just to blurr the damn noise., so no electricity for me is worse, some buildings just seem to exacerbate the hum .
    I am hoping this structure will do the trick.
    And yes it is simply beyond belief how people are addicted to their mobile phones/ blackberries/ dongles ?, whatever, and are constantly using them to set up get togethers where they will then be on their phone to someone who is either not there or in the corner. Legs and social skills are atrophying.

The new TVs were so pushed and subsidised it MUST be for the agenda.
    It's very rare to meet anyone without a telly ( or 3) these days, though many watch stuff on their computers, how does that compare I wonder? apart from high EMFs? The mad thing is, frequencies could be used for enhancing health and mental prowess. Too dangerous.

It would be neat if you turned that structure into a Faraday cage. It would not be too hard, and you would blank out all EMF over a certain frequency, or even completely if you used a solid conductor.

John..
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:18 am

Actually that idea occured to me some years ago and was going to build one in my bedroom or at least get the mesh curtains ( $$££) and upon deeper investigation and talking to some smart guys, they said the faraday cage would not work for the hum, which is what most bothers me.
    Also the summerhouse thing is going to be mostly glass on the front and sides, so maybe not such a suitable project. I want something now with as much light and air as possible. I'm going to use it for plants as well, my greenhouse is cramped!

but yes, next project :a faraday cage aux rofls or however you spell it. sunny thanks for the input
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:55 pm

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Official Documentation of Mind Control
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread579341/pg1
    WineHippie
    WineHippie

Post  WineHippie Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:07 pm

for you, trancoso

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Paul Simon (aka Paul Kane) comes from a family that's closely connected with the military-industrialist complex. He was likely a product of the early 1960s military experimentation in Silent Sound mind control, which is clearly what the lyrics of 'The Sound of Silence' convey to those 'in the know'.
    study
    WineHippie
    WineHippie

Post  WineHippie Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:43 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:... a product of the early 1960s military experimentation in Silent Sound mind control, which is clearly what the lyrics of 'The Sound of Silence' convey to those 'in the know'.

i do not know if the lyrics "clearly" convey that, or not ...

The Sound Of Silence
    P. Simon, 1964

Hello darkness, my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
    Narrow streets of cobblestone
    'Neath the halo of a street lamp
    I turn my collar to the cold and damp
    When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
    That split the night
    And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
    Ten thousand people maybe more
    People talking without speaking
    People hearing without listening
    People writing songs that voices never shared
    No one dared
    Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools," said I, "you do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you"
    But my words like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
    To the neon god they made
    And the sign flashed out its warning
    In the words that it was forming
    And the sign said "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
    And tenement halls
    And whispered in the sound of silence
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:07 pm

and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Thanks to Dr Freaud ( I meant to do that)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 am