tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California Empty Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California

Post  Carol Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:08 am

Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California 2E45A14400000578-3310577-image-a-32_1447089321500
    Something is very wrong with our culture when our own Navy thinks it's a good
    idea to fire nuclear-capable missiles from a submarine off the coast of California

Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California 2E45A16700000578-3310577-image-a-33_1447089326747
    ANOTHER missile launch soars over California: The Navy launches a second nuclear-capable Trident
    on day two of dramatic war games that have sparked a host of conspiracy theories

Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California 2E3E527600000578-3310577-The_Navy_fired_a_nuclear_capable_missile_from_a_submarine_off_th-a-13_1447088836539

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California Empty Re: Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:13 am

I was nearly finished posting the following message -- when my computer shut-down completely!! I'll try again -- but what if someone doesn't want me to?? What if they weren't playing war-games?? What if they were using an unknown-technology to terminate an undisclosed-threat?? What if "our" weaponry could be "hijacked" to hit us?? Nothing would surprise me. I think some of us need to consider eschatological science-fiction -- with or without God -- and with or without Aliens. I think we've been on the brink for a very-long time -- and I'm amazed that we're still here. I've been a faithful Sherry Shriner listener for several years -- but the last couple of shows have been darker than usual. Then, about a week ago, I noticed that most of the content was gone from at least one of her websites. Then, she missed yesterday's show. I sense that we are somehow at a crossroads regarding disclosure and governance -- and not necessarily in a good-way. Most of you might think the Bible is BS -- and that Biblical-Prophecy is BUNK -- but I fear that VERY POWERFUL FORCES are very serious regarding the fulfillment of their version of the End of the World. A couple of months ago, I saw a very-strange military-jet flying way too slow -- and sounding way too strange. An individual of interest described unusual military-jet activity (without me mentioning my experience) at approximately the same time. Speaking of military-jets -- here's a somewhat funny ISIS video!!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California Empty Re: Dramatic War Games with Nuclear-Capable missiles off the Coast of California

Post  Carol Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVawgWeLP_g
    U.S Secret Government Operation Exposed In L.A

Published on Nov 8, 2015
    In this video Luke Rudkowski tells you about the breaking news of the mysterious light that many people saw in California and confused as a possible UFO or alien. We talk about this secret government operation that was done without warning and the implications of this being done in plain sight of everyone to see.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm