tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

California Mayor Forced to Hand Over Belongings at Airport…Compares U.S. to Nazi Germany

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

California Mayor Forced to Hand Over Belongings at Airport…Compares U.S. to Nazi Germany Empty California Mayor Forced to Hand Over Belongings at Airport…Compares U.S. to Nazi Germany

Post  Carol Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:19 am

California Mayor Forced to Hand Over Belongings at Airport…Compares U.S. to Nazi Germany Mayor1
    California Mayor Forced to Hand Over Belongings at Airport…Compares U.S. to Nazi Germany
    http://www.internationalman.com/articles/california-mayor-forced-to-hand-over-belongings-at-airport-compares-us-to-n

The U.S. government is so out of control that even mayors are speaking out…and comparing what’s happening to Nazi Germany.

Recently in San Francisco, California, Stockton mayor Anthony Silva experienced a travel delay that too many Americans can relate to. Silva had attended a mayor’s conference in China. On his return, federal agents detained him and confiscated his belongings, which included electronics and a cell phone. Silva told the press the most alarming part:

Unfortunately, they were not willing or able to produce a search warrant or any court documents suggesting they had a legal right to take my property….In addition, they were persistent about requiring my passwords for all devices.

Silva’s attorney told reporters that the agents wouldn’t allow the mayor to leave the airport without giving up his passwords. In response, Silva said:

I think the American people should be extremely concerned about their personal rights and privacy. As I was being searched at the airport, there was a Latino couple to my left, and an Asian couple to my right also being aggressively searched. I briefly had to remind myself that this was not North Korea or Nazi Germany. This is the land of the Free.

Longtime Casey Research readers are familiar with our warnings on how sociopaths in the U.S. government are wrecking what made America great in the first place.

And it’s not just at the airports…

Dozens of government agencies now have the power to lock up all your bank accounts in the U.S., all your brokerage accounts in the U.S., and even your home, based on the flimsiest hint that something might be wrong.

It doesn’t matter what the underlying allegation is about - taxes, drugs, food safety, the environment, or something else.

It doesn’t even take a real allegation to make it happen.

A single government employee’s suspicion or ill will is enough to push the bureaucratic launch button and start your nightmare.

Read more at link above.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:32 pm