tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Why Are Government Bureaucrats Turning America Into Nazi Germany?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Why Are Government Bureaucrats Turning America Into Nazi Germany? Empty Why Are Government Bureaucrats Turning America Into Nazi Germany?

Post  Carol Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:53 am

Why Are Government Bureaucrats Turning America Into Nazi Germany?
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=38368
    I’m sorry to put it in such a crass way, but that is exactly what they are doing. Ever since the September 11th attacks, these power-grabbing scoundrels have been putting policies in place that were planned well before 9/11, searching us, tracking, frisking, scanning, taxing and regulating and spying on us. The War on Terror and the War on Drugs have a combined effect of really being the government’s war on us, the American people, and a war on freedom. The airport TSA is now spreading over to train stations and bus depots, football stadiums and other public places.

While these non-productive bureaucrats are suggesting that their intrusive, Nazi-like policies are to prevent terrorism, they themselves have been terrorizing the American people, and treating us all like criminal suspects, like prisoners.

The latest are the FBI’s wanting Internet café owners to report on "suspicious" people, and the FBI and DHS wanting other businesses to report on people for behaviors that are really normal behaviors. (See here, here, here, and here.)

Paying for things with cash in Internet cafes or other businesses is seen as "suspicious" now. Other behaviors that are suspicious, according to the FBI and DHS, include believing in "individual liberty," distrusting "centralized federal authority," and "supporting political movements for autonomy." Hey! I believe those things! And I pay for things with cash! But why the hell is the government telling the local police or businesses I patronize that because of those things that I am "suspicious"?

What these schmucks are in fact doing with all this is terrorizing ME! When I go into the store and pay with cash, I have to be concerned now that people there will view me with suspicion or report me to police. Just because of paying with cash! read more at link

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Why Are Government Bureaucrats Turning America Into Nazi Germany? Empty Re: Why Are Government Bureaucrats Turning America Into Nazi Germany?

Post  Mercuriel Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Its on purpose...

-//-

Its Hegelian / Machiavellian in design...

-//-

All of It is P-R-S...

Its Problem - Reaction - Solution...

Its - Create the Problem...

Its - Wait for an adequate Reaction...

Then Its - Offer the targeted Group the already made-up and wanted Solution of the Controllers...

-//-

Its...

Gotta end or We will...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Why Are Government Bureaucrats Turning America Into Nazi Germany? Empty Re: Why Are Government Bureaucrats Turning America Into Nazi Germany?

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:53 am

What if there was a significant Nazi-Mason-Jesuit component to the United States of America -- right from the beginning? What if this thing goes back to the Knights Templer, Teutonic Knights, the Holy Roman Empire, etc? What if this really goes back into Ancient Egypt? (remember the back of the dollar bill, and the Washington Monument, etc?) Consider once more the possibility of an Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire, administered in this solar system by a hypothetical Reincarnating Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set Royal Family. What if the 'Government Bureaucrats' really work for this hypothetical hidden empire? What if they are simply 'following orders'? I'm trying not to burn my bridges with anyone, including the secret government. We obviously need law and order. We need structure and organization. But what if this possible empire is other than human, and what if they don't like us one little bit? What if the human race is a Recent Illegal Subset of an Ancient Reptilian Race? If any of the above is even partially true, we might be in deeper do-do than we can ever comprehend. The Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and Bush's might be low-level errand boys. Really and truly.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm