tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Mercuriel
Lionhawk
SuiGeneris
Brook
Raven
orthodoxymoron
Carol
spiritwarrior
Micjer
Anchor
TRANCOSO
lindabaker
mudra
17 posters

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

sabina
    sabina

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Post  sabina Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm

hallo oxy,
    you know i am not a big poster but i want to write a little message.
    it is your choice to post or not.
    it is sad we as a forum will lose somebody who was posting a lot of good stuff.imo
    maybe you need a rest.
    in the last days iam listening to the secret yajweh tapes 5skscom.
    I wish you all the best and a lot of real love I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
    sincerly your german pal Sabina
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Thank-you for your contributions, sabina. The rate at which you post is probably just about right. I'm not leaving. I'm just lurking. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts on various threads. I am very interested in German religious and political history, from the Protestant Reformation to the European Union. I'm just about finished reading 'Hitler's Pope'. It's a fantastic book, although the Vatican probably doesn't like it. I continue to think that the hypothetical Nazi <> Gizeh-Intelligence <> Vatican situation in the 30's and 40's could've been handled in a peaceful and constructive manner. A lot of really good people got brutally butchered. That sort of thing could happen again. Some think this could be right around the corner. I hope not. Namaste.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:10 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Regardless of Who Rules, and regardless of Past and Present Star Wars, I desire a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System - Without War and Slavery.

Thank you for being you Oxy .
    You are very special.
    I personnally appreciate your honesty and share your Star high dream.
    Maybe it's not a matter of making it happen but rather letting it happen .
    May you do well brother.

Hugs

Love for you
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Thank-you mudra. You are always profound and placid amid anger and confusion. I need to chill, and become more like you. Sometimes even the best of things can be forced and ruined. Staying out of the way, and allowing good things to happen, is probably a wise strategy. Thanks again for that poem you posted a while back. Namaste.

Here is that post:

"You have to look within Oxy for if you search for Truth without it will always elude you . You may even find several truths standing in contradiction with one another opening the door to more and more speculation . And when you think you know the next moment you realize you don't .This is how we keep the world alive . If you could only for a moment stop the inner dialogue you may catch a glimpse of a freedom and peace that no mental process will ever reach and gradually begin to understand the world as it is in it's naked state.
    I wrote the following for a friend of mine lately but I realize I wrote it for all of us that get caught on the merry go round .

Your longing for Mother wrapping you in her wings ... To let yourself sink to the very core of her Heart .
    To tune your soul and body to her soul and body and listen to her soothing song of everlasting peace .
    To let her kiss the darkest corners , inner turmoil, fears and bring them to complete rest .
    Stop the inner dialogue and find your way back to the perfect stand still .
    Lay down the arms , every thought that we hold to define ourselves and live our life with some sense of composure .
    Be completely naked in her womb ...stripped of every word , every idea , every single tremor in the mind .
    Withold nothing , give .. give away every thing so as to hold on to none .
    Let the walls crumble , the dream dissolve , remove the 3D plug .
    A moment of nothing , nothing at all , only trust in her arms .

When humans become too much , when there is too much noise around , when one does'nt know anymore
    and one feels lost and tired ...Time to go blind , to go deaf , to go mute to this world and find that other world
    ever present , ever silent to this one , ever tranquil , ever beautifull and ever perfect .
    Mother holds you in her infinite Love and takes you there ...
    You close your eyes and hear the sound waves landing on the distant shore , the seagulls flapping their wings ,
    the sun warming your body , the soft breeze caressing your cheeks and blowing in your hair .
    As slowly you let go of it all you discover you can fly and reach the mountains ... the smell of the leaves and fresh earth
    under your feet ..the majesty of long standing trees holding their brothers and sisters over far reaching distances through
    their roots . The fragance of blue and yellow flowers are showing you the way to the hill's crown....Your true eyes allow
    you to see lands never visited before .. The water fall you meet gives you fresh and invigorating water to drink .
    You watch it running through every cell of your now transparent body making it glow with sparkling light .
    As sunset falls you gaze at the night sky filled with stars .
    Everything seems to fit ... nothing to add .. nothing to take away .....You know you reached the river of
    suspended time and you feel deep within a Love so great that it blinds you and you know at the core of your heart Mother has
    taught you once more that the cloth of infinity is what you are made of and where you belong , where you always are ,
    before you dream the world .

Much love for you

mudra "
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 pm

I've never been more conflicted about this subject than I am right now. Looking beneath the surface of politics and religion is not for the timid or the faint of heart. This subject has made me question myself, more than anyone or anything else. I'm going to be a lot quieter and more thoughtful in the coming months and years. There are thoughts about the subject of this thread which I don't dare print. I almost don't dare think them. My reflection on life, the universe, and everything is scaring the hell out of me, or is it that I am angering the powers of darkness, and they're trying to shoot me down? I think I'm mostly shooting myself down. I'm looking for resolution, but I'm mostly finding questions and conflict. I frankly don't know which way to jump. Namaste.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Check out this Avalon 1 thread. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19894&highlight=lucifer What if the archangels Gabriel, Lucifer, and Michael are reptilian-queens at the soul-level? What if humans, reptilians, and greys are interdimensional-reptilians at the soul-level? What if male and female human-beings are a fluke in a reptilian universe? If this were true, and became common-knowledge to the general-public, would this cause the disintegration of civilization? What percentage of the population would go insane? 87 percent? I think it would depend on how they found-out. I'd lean toward disclosure - without official disclosure - probably in a mostly science fiction format. Perhaps this has been occurring for several years now. Actually, judging from ancient art and writings, disclosure has been occurring for thousands of years...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:42 pm

This is an amazing interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVwKKsvtdag&feature=player_embedded All roads really do lead to Rome, and I continue to think that everything we discuss should be viewed from the Roman context. I continue to imagine myself as being a well-connected Renegade French Jesuit Organist. I continue to love the artistic aspects of Rome, but the history, theology, and politics are horrible, and I'm sure that most upper-level and well-informed Roman Catholics know this, but they have a Dragon by the Tail, and they are probably terrified of what might happen if they let go. As the general public finds out about all of this, things could get very, very nasty. I'm interested in this area of research, but it scares the hell out of me. I'm trying to be open and fair in all of this, and I'm trying to look at both the positive and negatives in all of this. All roads lead to Rome, but where did all of these roads originate?

My present working assumption is that the solar system probably contains thousands of unconventional craft, including asteroid and moon spacecraft, which might be friendly or unfriendly toward the human race. I get the feeling that this solar system is like the wild, wild west -- and that we might be facing a showdown at the ok corral. I certainly do not desire peace at any price, nor do I desire to end-up as space-dust. What would Anna Hayes say? I'd still like to hang-out on Phobos for a while, regardless of whether it is populated by friend or foe. But I would have to have a solid guarantee that I wouldn't be harmed or kidnapped. I still like the idea of a Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System -- with the governmental personnel mostly located within the University of Solar System Studies and Governance campuses throughout the solar system. I've spoken of using a deconsecrated cathedral as the headquarters of a New Solar System, so just for the fun of it, today I'm thinking of either the Crystal Cathedral or St. Mary's Cathedral (or both!!) as being the headquarters, with the University of California system serving as the core of the University of Solar System Studies and Governance system. Again, this is just for the conceptual heck of it. This is a test. This is only a test. And yes, I realize that I am insane, but it's more fun that way! The UC system has solid ties to the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and to the Los Alamos National Laboratory. I don't wish to reinvent the wheel. I just wish to have 10,000 PhD's with clipboards and safety-goggles, watching it rotate... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California
    Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Crystal-cathedral-exteriorWho is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 4544568915_4d4f30d30cWho is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 UC-Berkely-CampusWho is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 UCLAWho is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 California_UCs_smaller_nobg
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Just let the various Eric Jon Phelps videos play, for a real education. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbOI3uRggJE&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PLC364B04CAAA298D6 I don't share his white-bias, even though I'm white. I don't share his Baptist-bias, even though I am a non church-going follower of the Teachings of Jesus. I appreciate his vast grasp of history, and his ability to connect dots. Tell me what you think. I continue to wish to understand, rather than condemn. So, really, I'm a lot softer than Eric Jon Phelps. I really wish for things to work out well for virtually EVERYONE, with some notable exceptions perhaps, which I'm not prepared to name, at this point in time...

I continue to think that science fiction is an important part of this thread. Most of us don't have Cosmic Clearance - so we have to make due with the scraps of information we get fed in the mass media. The higher ups don't want us simple cattle to stampede! Run! Goyim! Run!! My computer is running very poorly - so I assume that someone doesn't like what I'm posting. Could you guys and gals just monitor me by going online, like everyone else - instead of doing all of that fancy back-door Cray Supercomputer BS? I'd really like to have my computer back. Besides, the interdimensional reptilian spies are keeping me under constant watch. I couldn't resist. I know you are just doing your jobs. But really - I mean absolutely no harm. Check out these BBC clips from 'Dr. Who':

1. Hungry Earth:

Part 1 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhpm9_doctor-who-2005-5x08-the-hungry-ear_shortfilms
    Part 2 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhrar_doctor-who-2005-5x08-the-hungry-ear_shortfilms
    Part 3 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhs38_doctor-who-2005-5x08-the-hungry-ear_shortfilms

2. Cold Blood:

Part 1 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhs78_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood_shortfilms
    Part 2 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhszm_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood-2_shortfilms
    Part 3 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdhtm6_doctor-who-2005-5x09-cold-blood-3_shortfilms

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300352-550-366Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300408-550-772Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300414-550-367

IHS = ISIS, HORUS, SET = GABRIEL, MICHAEL, LUCIFER = THREE ARCHANGELS = TRINITY GODDESSES = THREE REPTILIAN QUEENS???

William Schnoebelen, in his book, Masonry Beyond The Light, states: "Set (Lucifer) is the acknowledged god of Masonry."
    Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Vat_book_ebook
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:59 pm

What if Michael / Horus / Jesus were the Chief Musician in Heaven who was instrumental in Genetically Engineering the Human Race, and who defended them against persecution, enslavement, and extermination? What if Michael were wroth with the Reptilian Powers That Be, and conducted a War in Heaven to help Humanity? What if Lucifer were a co-conspirator and fellow-warrior -- who ultimately took advantage of the situation? What if BOTH Michael and Lucifer are in the Galactic Hot Seat? Perhaps there is a reason why Jesus is nailed to crosses in thousands of churches. Perhaps he really is a Galactic Enemy Number One. You really don't give a damn about any of this, do you? Do you have any idea how much it hurts me to write this sort of thing? Why should I bother, when no one seems to care? Should I wash my hands, and walk away from all of this madness?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:39 pm

This thread continues to gain a significant numbers of views -- but with no comment. Interesting. Same goes for the 'Amen Ra' thread on the original and read-only Project Avalon. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads Very interesting.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 am

Did congress just say a prayer to Lucifer?

prayer in congress offered by reverand michael wilker Lutheran Church of the Reformation. Wash. DC.

let us pray. gracious god, you give us light in the darkness, we praise you for the galaxies stars planets and moon that shine in the night. we bless you for lamps and candles that illumine our communites. we thank you for the fires that warm our homes and energize our work. we repent for the ways we polute the beauty of the night. the ways we extinguish the light of companionship. the ways we fail to share your warmth. enlighten our darkness. be the dayspring for those suffering from addiction and illness. be the bright morning star for those who are greiving. be the sun of justice for those living under oppression and in poverty. be the cleansing fire for those who survive violence and warfare. traveling, send us with you light to share with friends and stranger. welcoming, light our gatherings with you love. searching for justice and peace, light our way. amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn4japq8D1I
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 am

Totally bazaar. Nope Jawdrop Crazy Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:07 pm

1. The Bright and Morning Star. (In the prayer - referring to Lucifer?)
    2. The Sun. (In the prayer - referring to Ra?)
    3. Fascist Symbols. (Bundle of sticks and hatchet-head on both sides.)
    4. Eagle on the Staff. (Didn't we see that in Nazi Germany?)
    5. In God We Trust. (Front and center - not shown in video - but which god?)
    6. To the Republic. (In the Pledge of Allegiance - the Masonic Republic?)
    7. One Nation Under God. (Which god - and what are the terms?)
    8. Who really owns and operates Washington DC? We the Peons?
    9. Notice how stiff and robotic everyone looked, acted, and sounded?
    10. Isn't 'Reverend' a somewhat blasphemous title?
    11. Notice how many times and ways 'light' was included in the prayer? (Such as enlighten and illumine?)
    12. Notice how many times 'Jesus' and/or 'Christ' was included in the prayer? (ZERO!)
    13. Amen. (Amen Ra - the Sun God?)

However, having said all of the above, I continue to think about the possible existence of an Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire -- Administered in This Solar System by an Annunaki-Sirius-Egyptian Royal Family -- Namely Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set -- With Horus Being the Black Sacrificial Lamb of the Family. I continue to think about the possibility that the Empire is administered primarily from the Moon, the City of London, Vatican City, and Washington DC. I further continue to think of the possibility that any change for the better might have to occur within the Context of the Empire - With or Without Independence and/or Human Sovereignty. I simply don't know how this country, world, solar system, galaxy, and universe really functions. I think I might have a helluva lot to learn, and I might not like what I discover.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Quite a list.

And the backwards flag is said to be luciferian.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Consider this somewhat related lecture from 1996. I found it to be most enlightening! (Get it?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejE8Orqrnag&feature=related Here is an interesting-looking related website. http://mostholyfamilymonastery.com/ I tend to like to listen to alert and vigilant traditionalists - even though I often disagree with them - but at least they have honesty and integrity. Also, consider reading the 'Lucifer Diary' by Attorney Lewis Walton. This sermon briefly includes some key ideas regarding Lucifer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9D46yW4ym0 I attended several lectures by Attorney Walton, and I spoke to him on one occasion. He is worth listening to.
    Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Lewis%20WaltonWho is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 6778921-LWho is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Omega-s53
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:14 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:This thread continues to gain a significant numbers of views -- but with no comment. Interesting. Same goes for the 'Amen Ra' thread on the original and read-only Project Avalon. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads Very interesting.

As I searched with the words "Lucifer Lightbearer" I found this post of yours, ortho. Although this thread dates December 2011 I will add my view on Lucifer. It's a re-organized post of mine, originally presented in the Project Avalon Forum. To me, this year specially, it seems that many are bridging the gap between one's true heart's desire and putting it in action. To me, that's similar to bridging the gap between what the mind tells us and what the heart tells us, about what's true. This view of mine on Lucifer, is also a question to you and others here, if this invitation for dinner is about a renewed friendship. To me, this is an all embracing view and a dissolving of a mind as ruler with judgment as its companion. To me that embrace equals the embrace of the Mother, in the beautiful poem by mudra, remembered by you in post 154 of July 2011 in this thread. I'm looking forward to your
    view, ortho, on this celestial peace-dinner and also to your view, readers from other corners of the world Cheerful

God invites Lucifer to dinner in Heaven.
    Hereby I present to you my view on Lucifer. I presume this is for many of you a familiar subject. I do hope you will enjoy this story and that you will
    find its significance in the transition we’re in, our NOW. With transition I mean a Quest for coming Home, just like Lucifer is "going home" with an invitation to dine with God in Heaven.

All was present as One and Nothing was aware of Nothing… or…..in the beginning there was Nothing and then it exploded.
    Genesis 1 Verses 3 and 4:
    And God said “Let Light shine” and there it was….. God saw that the Light was good en God separated Light and Darkness” In that Light a Being presented itself… Lucifer, the Light-bearer. He is the closest friend of God, his beloved one….in the beginning of creation, the expression of Life in endless varieties of form. On the 7th day, Genesis 2 Verse 7: “Then the Lord God formed man from dust out of the Earth , in his liking He made man
    and He blew the breath of Life in his nose; thus man became a living being…..Adam.”

God asked Lucifer to kneel down before Adam and pay his respects. Lucifer identified himself with the One and only undivided God, hisssss best friend, wasn't he? Lucifer was a being of Light, he had a mindset for perfection, his longing to be forever in that state, with God. Eternal bliss… or else. He didn't know yet of the flow of life, that river of creation with fountains and rainbows in the sun. He didn't see the necessity of consciousness in free
    will condition, the necessity for Adam's offspring to work out for themselves how life can be lived and how consciousness can evolve, often in
    conditions of trial and error.

Lucifer didn't understand much about the meaning of compassion, he had no clue of life as being part of God's expression of him/herself in acceptance
    of all forms of angelic, human, animal, vegetation and mineral manifestation. God is the being that is self-contained, okay with itself as much as it can be, without exceptions in all of his parts. But not aware as such, no reference was present to define those parts.

Lucifer asked himself “Do I have to kneel down to a creation of dust? Is this what God really asks of me? Why do I have to step down to this planet Earth? Am I not God’s closest friend? Should I leave the realms of Light, of which I am a part with God?” His answer to God was “No, I won’t kneel
    down to your creation, to this man Adam”. God looked at him, silent and with a strange sadness. Finally he spoke “Get out of my Sight and leave Heaven! You shall dwell upon Earth as a snake, your body fully in touch with that Earth, the dust you so despise!” And Lucifer, who wasn’t very modest, answered “Please God, am I not your closest friend? Please, let me make a creation too, so that I can know and understand for myself, how it feels what you feel, with your Adam, your creation!”

God, although he chased away Lucifer from Heaven, in his compassionate heart he granted Lucifer‘s request. He knew very well that Lucifer would create without Love, the most tender yet strongest force in the Universe. He knew that Lucifer will find himself, one day, bound and gagged by his
    own creations, which are in essence fragments of God, separated by the thinking of the mind alone. A way with words and an argumentation that is
    as flawless as it is clever. Lucifer was intelligent, oh yes! But not in his heart. Remember, there are people on this planet that prefer to be right over being happy in an egocentric way, all is turning around themselves as the planets around the sun. Love cannot be separated from Life, because Life sprouts from Love. God knew, but not Lucifer. He had to find that out, just like the offspring of Adam had to go through that experience. Finding out
    by experience, leaving no stone unturned sometimes.

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Walkin10

We may walk away from love in circles, ever revolving around it as it is the source and destiny of life's strivings and our own. The contradiction and challenge on planet Earth is that expressions through form are in high demand, by the people, who are themselves living in a physical in form as well. Beauty finds expression within the boundaries of time and space, at the same time she's part of love's eternal motion, of which the strength equals
    the intention of the creator. Voila, the laws of nature, the riddle or contradiction in Merlin’s wisdom is meant to be understood and practiced.

Wasn’t Lucifer a statue of pride, in his refusal to pay respects to Adam? Wasn’t he fully beside the point, in his denial to bow down to Adam? In his understanding of the nature of Creation, like God had intended? The merging of Spirit and Love in motion? The reversal of Love is Evol, both words
    and their meaning are entwined and expressed in Life, in each change, each movement, on all levels of being, physical and spiritual. Much he had to learn, about the state of Supreme Being, that is fulfillment in itself and knows nor needs hierarchy or pedestal. God knew himself to be Alpha and
    Omega and to stand beside Adam without loss of value or "face".

Lady Gaia shared with God this understanding of Love, she is the Goddess on equal grounds in Creation, with the Divine Masculine. Oh, how little did Lucifer know of God’s intention to ask Lucifer to bow down to his creation, this Adam.For God, to give himself up by merging his Spirit with the Love
    from the Goddess, lady Gaia's body, the clay, and create the first human being, was his gift, the ultimate act of Love. And by doing that, he created
    the One Law of the Universe: that movement, thus change, is inherent to life. Adam found his woman, may it be Lilith or Eve. Both began their work
    in the garden of planet Earth and all was in Oneness and part of that Oneness. Until the day that Lucifer offered an apple to Eve, from the tree of duality: the knowledge of good and bad. In his disguise, his costume of snake-skin.

Oh, how ignorant he was for the impact of that offer! How closed his heart, to be able to see, that by this act: offering the apple to Eve, he exactly created a condition for humanity, to live in duality: with opposites, to be able to discern and arrive, by intention and attention, at the end of that duality. The tongue may have been divided in two, speaking in "double forked tongues", the 2 roads of duality will come into one path, just like in
    that Bible text "And when the two become one…"

That surrender to Oneness will reveal a whole new point of view, leading to the fulfillment of becoming God/Goddess again. After leaving HOME,
    banned from Paradise, living in hardship and survival conditions, learning about unconditional Love, humanity may return to the Source and create
    worlds within worlds in eternal life. Experiencing that WE are love, eternally. That truth can be known, when the student is ready, the teacher arrives
    on its doorstep. This is not suggesting that the student is meant to struggle alone, in strivings to achieve a certain level. That's about competition
    and performance, part of the old world. The student must demand discernment by his own inner voice in the knowledge of self. To be aware of love's presence within and without, is a tool of creation. Before God started (or decided to become) Creation, ALL was present in ONE and nothing was
    aware of nothing.

Lucifer had quite a different view… on creation. He started by creating a virtual world, as he wasn’t on friendly terms with clay, due to his opinion of Adam. His domain is the abstract idea, the world of the machine as a creation based on an idea and he is present in the astral world. The domain of
    the 3 basic chakras, 99% of humanity communicates through that part and this is expressed in fear, greed, abuse of sexual energy and power and the identification with emotions. It’s the playground for all mind controlling methods and instruments. All mass media: television, social media and internet are potentially present as such in that playground.

Look at us now…the state we’re in….what has become of us? Are we willing to bow down to Adam, to the sacredness of the human body, the temple
    of our spiritual being? Honoring lady Gaia for that gift? Or do we bow down to the virtual world of imaginary existence, staring us in the face by screens and bizarre 3D mock ups with signs that suggest ET existence and the fear mongering upset of comet X, Y, or Z's supposed destructive impact?

Genesis 1 Verse 31: “And God saw everything that He had made and see…all was very well”. Is it now? God looks at this creation on the 2015th year
    AD on Earth and sees that IT IS GOOD. That’s a hard thing to acknowledge as truth, for many. At the same time no one can force another human
    being to accept that as truth. And yet… it is good as it’s meant to be this way, simply because IT IS! God/Goddess loves all expressions in life, as he/she encompasses all and knows no personal favors. Humanity, who knows how many other beings, may transcend to higher chakras and center
    in the Heart. Now that the work of Lucifer is done, God has sent him an invitation for dinner in Heaven and to bring a toast on their renewed friendship.

A drink of celestial cider of the same tree where Eve took the apple. In our NOW, I believe the forked tongue is being silenced, the gap is closing and
    the two become as one…. The cycle of our Earth’s lives in 3D has ended and we will ascend while remaining on planet Earth, possibly in a less dense physical body. She will and can restore herself to health again, with us and through our efforts to support her and allow ourselves to be supported and embraced, by this Goddess.....this Mother.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Thank-you B.B. Interesting. Five words (in particular) continue to trouble me regarding biblical-studies:

1. Lucifer.
    2. Sabbath.
    3. Kill(ing).
    4. Jews (and/or Israel).
    5. Gentiles (Non-Jews).

Look at all of the biblical-references to these five words (including the context -- elaboration -- and application). There's a lot of sermonizing and rationalizing outside of the 66 biblical-books -- but when one narrows the search to what's actually printed in the Canonical Books of the Bible -- the study becomes somewhat troubling and bizarre (to me anyway). I'm not going to complain or explain. I'm just saying. Consider the following biblical-groupings (and the main-message of each):

1. Genesis through Deuteronomy.
    2. Joshua through Esther.
    3. Job through Song of Songs.
    4. Isaiah through Daniel.
    5. Hosea through Malachi.
    6. Matthew through Acts.
    7. Romans through Philemon.
    8. Hebrews through Revelation.

For those who are really ambitious -- consider the following Conflict of the Ages Series books by Ellen White (minus The Great Controversy) as being an interesting commentary on the Whole-Bible:

1. Patriarchs and Prophets.
    2. Prophets and Kings.
    3. The Desire of Ages.
    4. The Acts of the Apostles.

I continue to think that Honest and Complete Biblical-Research is MOST Upsetting and Disorienting. I've limited my MOST Upsetting Online-Quest to this little website -- and I've intended it for those who are already Way Down the Rabbit-Hole. Raven told me (several years ago) that the rabbit-hole mostly went right up my @$$!! That actually wouldn't surprise me (based upon my pseudo-research and strange-experiences). I just can't wait to discover the details!!

orthodoxymoron wrote:Consider this somewhat related lecture from 1996. I found it to be most enlightening! (Get it?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejE8Orqrnag&feature=related Here is an interesting-looking related website. http://mostholyfamilymonastery.com/ I tend to like to listen to alert and vigilant traditionalists - even though I often disagree with them - but at least they have honesty and integrity. Also, consider reading the 'Lucifer Diary' by Attorney Lewis Walton. This sermon briefly includes some key ideas regarding Lucifer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9D46yW4ym0 I attended several lectures by Attorney Walton, and I spoke to him on one occasion. He is worth listening to.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:16 am

Ortho's words:
    "I continue to think that Honest and Complete Biblical-Research is MOST Upsetting and Disorienting. I've limited my MOST Upsetting Online-Quest to this little website -- and I've intended it for those who are already Way Down the Rabbit-Hole. Raven told me (several years ago) that the rabbit-hole mostly went right up my @$$!! That actually wouldn't surprise me (based upon my pseudo-research and strange-experiences). I just can't wait to discover the details!!"

If Raven meant that all searchings come to an end where the source and destiny meet up one day, within oneself, I agree with her opinion. In that context it's humor of the upper shelf, as we say in Holland. I myself can only talk about religion from my background as a minister's daughter, ortho.
    I go about it in a playful way, though I'm not ridiculizing (is that a word?) No offense is meant to your rabbit hole investigations, which brings to mind images of rabbits, silent in prayer and the sound of shrill tiny rabbit voices singing in a church-choir, with figurines of the Fertility Rabbit Goddess in nooks and crannies of their homes. Imagine this in Beatrix Potter style, endearing and sweet, in as much mass hypnotic enchantment as in obeying to God's command "Go forth and multiply......" I've given myself permission to make jokes on religious expressions, the coat around the body, for that was restricted all through my youth. I'm not making jokes on how you and others here practice a religious life, that's a different thing and in discord with my views on such a life.

Nowadays, while living in rural Britain, I'm often walking over and past badger homes, with huge holes and impressive domes of red earth. If I fast long enough I can crawl into a badger dome, although probably hallucinations due to fatigue will be the result of that. Or more realistic, a fierce badger-bite in my curious nose Cheerful When Jehova witnesses came to my door once, I told them "You know, I am like Obelix, who fell in the cauldron with magic potion as a kid and can't have anymore of that potion to gain his strength. I fell in the cauldron of a strict Church Institute and I'm not allowed to drink anymore from that cup." It's precious to look at their faces, after having said that. The tiniest reason to put their foot between the door and the threshold of my home is swept from the table.

Back on track now, when I listen to Lewis Walton and other "God-inspired" speakers, presenting their views, I can't help but hearing men in complacency for owning the truth and nothing but the truth, with God as witness, at their right hand side. It's obvious to me that they are happy and content, for being right all the time and preach their being right. The gift of words isn't a guarantee for truth or a life in action for it. I could never accept an opinion from them on the role of Lucifer, for the division between God and Devil is set in stone to begin with. It's the cornerstone to me, of the concept called church institute. It's one of the most practiced duality consciousness constructs in a 3D world, as I see it. Veiled in hallelujah singing and praise.
    There's no experience of God, in those circles, with innocence and in wonder. See what I mean?

I've known a man who was husband to one of my sisters, gifted with "The Word". I've described him in an earlier post here, I think, as a gifted
    speaker, with followers hanging unto his lips, as a Judo-teacher with kids in his sport-school, being preached to while sparring. A discipline of body
    and mind... how very clever. Some years after my sister's divorce, I met her ex-husband on a winter day. While looking embarrassed, the first thing
    he said to me was "I so hope that Jesus will accept me as his child and that I will earn that fate one day, by obeying him." Looking at him, I saw a
    boy of 8 years old, in confusion and misconceptions of his life. I couldn't find words or any other response. We hadn't talked before, ever. I just said "Hello" and "Goodbye" with as little time between them as I could manage, preventing an awkwardness for too long.

Later I was informed on his youth and the family he grew up with, part of a strict church-institute that forced the parents to keep up appearances before God's 10 commandments, mainly in "Thou shall not.." tones, with the threat of a congregation in united condemnation of every dissonant,
    present in those tones. This is still practiced in parts of Holland that is called the Bible Belt, where young women walk in long skirts with braided hair.
    My sister, who is as rebellious as me in her own way, was exposed to that "Hell on Earth" for having walked away from her husband and thus.... disobeyed God's laws. Most church members approached her as if she was "a stranger in town". I've been present in such a situation, with my sister being spoken to as "And....madam, what can I do for you?" in the bakery of that town. The oven of their hearts had cooled off.

Now, coming back to views on Lucifer and his role, I can only form mine in relation with my understanding of these odd opposites, this God and
    Lucifer as 2 expressions of creation that have gained much attention (and power) through time, in the Temples of Religion and Money. I'm at
    peace with my upbringing now, for that childhood as a minister's daughter has been a great mirror to me, helping me to see parts of me in clarity and similarity as well. I've come to understand the sad fate of my father, who was forced to be a minister by his father and had to find his way to play his role as best as he could. Not for being called in a passion for God the Father.... or his father's... voice. He was wild at heart and found God in collecting stones on the road, wherever he wandered. As a youthful student he made trips to Germany, around the late 30's. He must have noticed things. How ironic and what synchronicities are present in all of this, as teachings. To me, as his daughter who is gifted with a strong vitality and wildness too.

I've learned by personal experience, finding that tendency within myself, that projecting a belief system on others, as the word of God, I mean by preaching and waving the wand of "reli-magic" or "home brewn-magic" is a survival game in a troubled life. For me, it was about marking territory as an alternative for an affinity within my heart, for myself. A self-contained existence and awareness of it. That game is mainly about "as long as you're in the same room with me I'm secure and safe. What's in numbers, hm?

It's not a perpetual state and no holiness is part of it, but when I'm at peace with myself, with God, or Supreme Being, or Source.... I'm complete within myself, for myself, with others present too. In that state all those around me are in essence equal to me and with me. In that space no horizon marks the boundaries of it, be it in daily life practice or with spirit present in it, including a virtual world that is instrumental in an exchange of views.

I am okay with anybody living with his or her belief system, God/Goddess included and/or Lucifer/Devil included. I like to share and exchange our views here, so please don't give me "interesting" as your comment, ortho. I'd like to hear about your experience of God and Lucifer, how you see them present in your life and in action too, possibly. Or in those of others around you. How they're present in the shaping of your posts is evident to me, I welcome more than one word as your response, ortho. Going about it in a joking way is okay, as long as it's not restricting clarity and a genuine offer of views on this topic. If you choose to share them here, of course. This is an open invitation, as I see it, similar to the one God has sent to Lucifer  Cheerful
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:56 am

Thank-you for your detailed response, B.B. I often just read the posts of others, without responding directly, other than saying "thank-you". I am often inspired to make a comment which might seem somewhat unrelated and non-responsive. Anyway, regarding "Lucifer" -- I have something radical to say about Jesus. Jesus was a rebel against the status-quo. Lucifer was a rebel against the status-quo. Some say Jesus (as recorded in the Gospels) never existed. The only direct reference to Lucifer is in Isaiah. One would think that such an important individual (in a bad-way) would be discussed endlessly throughout the Bible. Regarding the Historical-Jesus -- Acts through Revelation act as if there were no Historical-Jesus (as recorded in the Gospels). The "Five Solae" of the Protestant-Reformation are devastating to the New-Testament (and not just the Roman Catholic Church)!! Or should I say that the New-Testament is devastating to BOTH the Roman Catholic Church AND the Protestant-Reformation!! But where is a detailed discussion and/or debate regarding the Old-Testament anywhere in the New-Testament??!! Perhaps James (the earliest New-Testament book) comes closest to "getting it right" with his emphasis on the Old-Testament Wisdom-Books -- and the New-Testament Sermon on the Mount.

I keep wondering if Job through Daniel should be studied endlessly, prior to moving-on to other portions of the Bible. Or perhaps we should just "throw the whole thing out -- and start-over"!! This was sort of what Peale and Schuller did. I was somewhat attracted to both of them -- and their sermons -- but Schuller seemed to be excessively "pompous and supercilious" -- and he yelled at me in public -- so that was the end of THAT!! Back to Lucifer. Perhaps he was a "Fall-Guy" and/or a "Straw-Man" and/or "The Man Who Never Was"!!! Perhaps the "Real-Deals" wrote "Historical-Fiction" as cover-stories for what was REALLY going-on!! The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" whispered "Lucifer" to me (one dark night) -- but I can't remember what my question was which prompted THAT response!! The AED said he was "angry and jealous"!! When I asked him if he was God, he said he was "close to God"!! He also said he "didn't have to sleep"!! I keep wondering if the "Real-Deal" has to play all sorts of roles (including God, Satan, Lucifer, Jesus, Holy-Spirit, Saint Germaine, et al)??!! What Would Sherry Shriner Say?? I think the "Real-Story" is more nasty and upsetting than ANY of us can handle. What REALLY concerns me about the Bible and History is the lack of proper Ethics, Law, and Law-Enforcement. I further think that the Military should be a Special-Case of Law-Enforcement (rather than breaking every law in the book -- and then some)!! War should probably be a "Crackdown" rather than being "Hell". Hope Springs Eternal.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Ortho's words:
    "Thank-you for your detailed response, B.B. I often just read the posts of others, without responding directly, other than saying "thank-you".
    I am often inspired to make a comment which might seem somewhat unrelated and non-responsive."

I'm happy to hear more from you than just "thank you" ortho, even if it may be unrelated and non-responsive. I prefer to let it come out
    and handle its accuracy or relevance in the moment, telling each other while sharing views and news. My style of posting isn't always
    popular and glamorous and often takes some effort and time. I'm happy to receive a response on that, just like what lately happened,
    when Pris responded to a knee-deep philosophical and lengthy post of mine, by telling me she was without a map going through it.
    That's very clear. And useful too as a reflection, so that I'm stopped in my tracks and think for a moment, with this feedback being offered.

I'm not afraid of stumbling or being an optimistic tourist-guide in a forest, with physical agility, happily lunch-munching in a tree-home
    high above the ground, with the group below in confusion, none of them making up their minds. Never realizing that none of them is ready
    to climb the rope ladder, for not seeing it as a means to be successfull. It doesn't improve the situation when I keep yelling at them
    "Just climb the ladder, it's easy!" from my point of view, pun intended. I've got to climb down and see how the situation can be dealt with,
    level with the group and choose to have lunch on a blanket spread on the forest floor and have a break: easy does it Cheerful

As for reading the Bible, before or after that lunch... for me there's no value in studying the Bible much. The only text in it, that I find
    beautiful is 1 Corinthean verse 13, on love. I'm planning to read the Nag Hammadhi scrolls text but for now I rather climb trees in this
    thriving Somerset county. Lmfao
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Thank-you B.B. I've become rather wary in identifying and defining "God" -- "Christ" -- "Holy-Spirit" -- "Lucifer" -- "Satan" -- "Azazel" -- et al. I include the Bible in my posting and studies because it's a significant part of the puzzle and history -- regardless of whether I or anyone like it or not -- and I often do NOT like it. It seems to be a ticking time-bomb which is existence-threatening. Anyway -- here is a possible "Study and Wish" List for my Next-Life (if I even have one):

1. Genesis and Deuteronomy (KJV).
    2. Job through Daniel (KJV).
    3. Luke through Romans (KJV).
    4. Hebrews and James (KJV).
    5. Prophets and Kings (E.G. White).
    6. The Desire of Ages (E.G. White).
    7. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer.
    8. The Traditional Latin Mass.
    9. Sacred Classical Music.
    10. Gothic Cathedral Architecture.
    11. The Federalist Papers and U.S. Constitution.
    12. The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
    13. Astronomy and Law Textbooks.
    14. Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon.
    15. Office/Apartments in Rome, London, and New York City.
    16. Top of the Line Laptop-Computers.
    17. Absolute Encrypted-Satellite InterPlaNet Access.
    18. Absolute Alphabet-Agency Protection and Cooperation.

But honestly -- all of this makes me feel really sick and small. This is really a list for others. It's too late for me. I'm too old, lazy, crazy, and stupid. Still -- I think it would be cool to get paid to deal with all of the above full-time. It's fun to think about -- but the reality would probably be a nightmare. Siriusly.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:25 pm

I feel I should return a "Thank you" to you Ortho" and than ask as an introduction to this post "Can we discuss the impact of the Bible
    and God in whose name this book is written and discuss the nature of God and how it's created or experienced by an old humanity?"

I need to say in advance that I'm discerning religion from a belief-system in a church institute, a man made creation only. And my jokes
    on Biblical and religious affairs aren't meant to offend anybody's religious belief here. It's a necessary ingredient to enter and endure a
    discussion on this subject, for me. To me, many people have become far to serious in church institutes, sucking the life blood from it
    by cold-hearted-ness and hot heads. It's maybe childish, my jokes, please tell me if you feel it's not welcomed. I'm catching up with my
    past. I was the first to run into a ditch, catching frogs and dragonflies, splashing in the mud with bare feet, after Sunday service.
    My white socks and black shining shoes were carefully watched over by me, so that they remained clean of sins Wink

I can understand Ortho, why you call the Bible a "significant part of the puzzle and of history". To me that book may have been a genuine
    report of events and keys to and processes of evolution in consciousness, in a distant past. The early Bible books may have been from a
    time where life wasn't lived in duality consciousness. I can imagine that life was experienced in a different way long ago, compared to how
    we experience it now. It's evident in its place on the counting of time, isn't it? Aren't we alive amidst a myriad of manifestations in some
    form or another? With a virtual world as a welcome escape, a "safe haven"? With overwhelming choices, hard to handle for young people
    who start their journey in life? There are clear headed ones among them for sure.

I think many of us alive now are veterans and challenged warriors, having tried out things and found that we explored, celebrated and
    denied our human heart's desire and the explorations of our nature, creating life, beauty, grace, peace, drama and trauma. All by free will.
    At some point in all of that, I think the Bible has become a written expression of how human beings made THEIR Church Institute the One
    and Only Church Institute. A mental matter of fact "I tell YOU what to DO" the start of yielding power and where use and abuse of that
    power is on the menu of that old pub called "Purgatory", with a delightful but deceptive home made cider.

During the year 2009 I wasn't very active in discussions at the P.A. forum. I've read the start of that P.A. Forum thread of yours
    and found some interesting parts in 2 of your posts in this link:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

Ortho's words in Post 1:
    "Is Amen Ra not only the ancient Egyptian God...but also the God of the Bible? Is Amen Ra and the Dog-Star Sirius at the center of everything?
    Is Sirius the star the wise-men followed? Is Sirius the illumination behind the All Seeing Eye at the top of the pyramid? We may not be dealing with
    the Creator God of the Universe...but rather with imperfect deities...who are a mixture of good and evil...sanity and insanity. Could a complete understanding of all of the above become the foundation of a New Non-Theistic Theology? I know this is a supreme oxymoron...but I think that
    we can and should have a New Theology which does not have an all powerful single God. The first and last commandment should
    be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'...because power corrupts...and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Having said that...we still need divine principles and concepts...which lift us higher. This is a more delicate operation than brain surgery. How do we tell the world the real truth...without destroying civilization?"

Really? How do we tell the world the real truth... without destroying civilization? Who's speaking here? Who can tell? Why not be a way-shower?
    The part in red is true to me, under the condition when I declare God as a being in existence outside of me. As a figure of authority having a say
    in who and what I am, should be... and even.... why and to whom! To me, that's a concept that may have been created as, or by, a mind-program:
    duality consciousness.

The story of the Garden of Eden is an example of that, to me. Eve felt herself attracted to a bite from the apple of the "tree of good and evil" and
    she shared the apple with Adam. Suddenly, they became awkwardly self-conscious. "Oops.... we've got no clothes on" said Eve to Adam. And before going to H&M they took a couple of fig-leaves and covered the most shameful parts of their bodies. "Out! Out!" screamed the big angel with a sword.
    I see many Bible stories as allegories of processes that may take a long time to complete. Timeless and encoded teachings? Is it about how we treat
    our physical bodies with awareness of their value as treasure chest with gold? Where's the key?

The concept of duality points at the existence of a "here" and a "there" at a power outside of oneself, that is given the right to proclaim something
    as being okay or not okay, good or bad, right or wrong. That's one side of a coin that has the word "separation" on its other side. The two are a
    dual, see what I mean? "I am here and all others are there.... says our reptilian brain. I believe that the bridge between the left and right hemisphere
    of our brain holds the secret of dissolving that sense of separation.

One of the most intriguing questions that is at present in my mind is "What has been the original plan when life began on this planet and what instruments are involved for the fulfillment of the purpose of human beings with an eternal spirit, through eons of time until the present day?"
    Sometimes I chew on this idea: that the bite in the apple was intentionally orchestrated, so that human beings were in a duality consciousness,
    creating all kinds of emotional states and ideas of the mind, mixing them into a thick broth and putting a label on it with a conclusion, a dogma or a definition. As an anchor for the ego and the physical body, to create a sense of security, a sense of belonging when in resonance with others around.

Voila... there you have it, people created fortifications to protect their lifestyle and material wealth. Like attracts like.... or is forced to look alike and with safety in numbers and the gift of "The Word" soon some "wise" men began to yield power and learned by experience how to use and abuse power. Was this the creation of priesthood? I see it like this that at the start of "life on the land" the farmer and shepherd were in power over their own lives and at peace with their tribe members. While combining the work of their hands and heads in unison, in a balance and in touch with the beauty and ugliness of living, with all conditions in life, with the soil and the cattle's manure, growing crops. The laws of nature may have appeared as deities to them or as invisible beings of nature, respected in the offering of tobacco in exchange for a gift of nature, by the North American Indians.

Other human beings, from all over the world, even within religious circles, may have an experience of all life's expressions as being God, in God and
    from God. Who knows, we may desperately run for Shelter (God) while we are already Home (Heaven). I hold that as the strongest possibility,
    expressed in the saying "Be still and know I AM" I AM there, I move away from it and return to it, again and again, in a non linear way.

Ortho's words in Post 7:
    "I just want our world to move beyond the hocus-pocus and mumbo-jumbo. I want this world (and solar system) to be governed by Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...as a non-theocratic union of spirituality and state. Perhaps at some point...Ra might even say Amen to that!
    Come to think of it...Ra might HAVE to say Amen to that...for this concept to become a reality. Hope springs eternal".

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Namast10

I think that's a very beautiful statement in green, Ortho. You may be closer to what you seek, than your mind tells you you are. But who am I
    to tell you that? Make a knot in your handkerchief, to remind yourself of this statement, Ortho? It's also what I want, a world governed by Namaste.
    When I believe (and at times I can sense it) God as present in all life's expressions, than that is the way out of that hocus-pocus and mumbo-jumbo,
    for the simple reason that God = a creation in the name of love for us, definitions of God expressed in us, his offspring or dust-particles created by a
    Big Bang: God's birth of self awareness. God, how he/we needed that! For where would we be if that hadn't happened? God = a creation in the name
    of us for love.

The omnipresence of God aka The Source of Love or Love itself, to me, is equal to accepting who I am and who you are and all others are. In that
    state all is good and nothing needs to be done to fix our lives. Healing may be present with surrender, which isn't a blissful state of non-doing, to me. It's a jump in the unknown wildness of life and trust in her support, giving love and receiving love. This reminds me of Beren's golden signature
    "Love, love... and see what happens". It's all we need to do, in essence. Not so in our mind's eye though. From that union in love we arrive at Ra HAVING to say Amen to a once again... United States of the Solar System  sunny
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:05 pm

Thank-you B.B. What if this Universe is filled with Star-Wars?? What if God is the Most Powerful Warrior with the Most Powerful Space-Fleet?? What if the Bible is representative of the Management of the Defeated?? I honestly do NOT mean to be mean!! But what if this is REALITY?? What if a Solar System MUST be run as an Empire by a Sun-God?? What if a Sun-God is a Local Solar-System Administrator?? Again, I mean zero disrespect or rebelliousness. What REALLY troubles me is the nasty and violent History of the World. What troubles me somewhat less is how my Honest-Questions seem to be interpreted as Rebellious-Accusations. Some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. Is it IMPOSSIBLE to run a Solar System with Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?? John Dominic Crossan has stated that one can have an Empire or a Republic -- but one cannot have both for long. He has also stated that one can have an Empire or a Democracy -- but one cannot have both for long. I perceive that we've been under a Roman-Empire for thousands of years -- long before there was a Roman Catholic Church -- and long before the Time of Jesus Christ. Babylon-Egypt seemed to be replaced by Greece-Rome -- possibly beginning sometime around the End of the Old-Testament Writings (around 400 BC). The fact that the Old-Testament is not thoroughly and honestly discussed in the New-Testament is highly-suspicious to me. Religion (in general) seems to be filled with dishonesty and rationalization. One seemingly can make the Bible say whatever they want it to say. What portions of the Bible apply ONLY to Jews?? What parts apply ONLY to Gentiles?? What sections apply equally to BOTH Jews and Gentiles?? Why don't we have a New-Bible which applies equally to EVERYONE?? Why don't we use Science-Textbooks which are 2,000 to 4,000 years-old?? The best Books of the Bible have remained highly profound and relevant. The worst Books of the Bible are unimaginably arbitrary, violent, and barbaric. I've gone round and round and round with the most wonderful Christians regarding the contradiction between "Thou Shalt Not Kill" and the "Endless Mass-Murder" in the Bible. They wish to defend BOTH!! I sometimes wonder if ALL Religions were started and nurtured by the Same Deities to control and exploit Humanity?! Once again, I'm not necessarily being mean and rebellious. I'm simply being HONEST. Remember that thing about "Thou Shalt Not Lie"?? Try being a Completely Open and Honest Priest or Politician!! Good-Luck!! BTW -- a United States of the Solar System would probably be a Minimalist and Benevolent Equal-Opportunity Theocratic-Republic!! I've set a tentative target-date of 2133 A.D. I'm looking at interesting Eschatological Dates of 2046 A.D. (Douglas Vogt) -- 2060 A.D. (Isaac Newton) -- and 2133 A.D. (Daniel and Silvestre). I'm just a Poor-Boy -- but I've joked about starting the Church of Orthodoxymoron of Latter-Day Luddites (for popularity, pleasure, power, and profit)!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:57 am

Reading your post, Ortho, mainly noticing the "What if's...?" I find that they're so quick to jump in that you've not (yet?) found
    the moment to respond to the part of my post where I'm pointing at the difference between a God present as a power outside of us and
    a God present inside of us, part of us or us as part of God, all this as an omnipresent energy or source. An Alpha and an Omega present
    on the whole periphery of a circle, if you will. Can you see that to me it's paramount to our perception of being innocent poor Earthlings,
    anxious and suppressed? When we project God outside of us, in fear or in our own smallness, similar to Calimero's charming complains?

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Images23

What if.... once upon a time... we convinced ourselves to believe that there's a ruling power outside of us?
    What if.... we remain to this day in that paradigm, due to inherited deep fear and dna programming?
    What if.... we stepped out of that paradigm and decide it's been enough?
    What if.... that shift of consciousness is the key to creating a peaceful world?
    What if.... pondering the past and future are just.... thoughts of a mind in need of anchors?
    What if.... the least suitable place to find an anchor is the past or the future?
    What if.... finding answers are the anchor that is so much missded?
    What if.... the past and future are not real?
    What if.... our capacity to create thoughts, is a bypassing of the place of truth within us?
    What if.... all these questions are only my poor attempts to grasp the truth and understand my reality?
    What if.... my post is an attempt to be creative in moving through that labyrinth of mind and look from different angles?
    What if.... I imagine myself in a stillness without "what if's...?" and allow my inner voice to present its "What if's?" to me?
    What if.... such a thing started to happen in you? Would you be at a loss for words? Feel fearful? Feel relief?

Now I need to climb that other tree I found in the woods Cheerful

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:53 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Jupiter-ascending-28

Over the past nine years, there have been several series and movies (including Jupiter Ascending) which were brilliant conceptualizations (with mediocre plots)!! It's almost as if they were purposely botched!! I guess that's why I post on The Mists of Avalon -- incorporating bits and pieces of this and that (including Jupiter Ascending). On the subject of "Harvest" -- if you're really ambitious and adventurous -- check out "The Harvest Principle" by the late theologian Herbert Douglas -- and pages 62-69 in "Christ's Object Lessons" by Ellen White. Sorry to keep bringing that sort of thing up -- but it's part of who I am (for better or worse, I know not). Consider watching Jupiter Ascending -- Guardians of the Galaxy -- and Ex Machina -- side by side -- over and over. What if the Human-Race was Illegally-Created by Jupiter Jones?? What if Jupiter Jones was exiled (and presumed eternally-dead) while humanity matured?? What if humanity did better than expected -- while continuing to exist under enslavement and extenuating-circumstances?? What if Jupiter Jones has unexpectedly reappeared -- much to the consternation of the Reigning-Queen?? What if the existence of Humanity and Jupiter Jones threatens the traditional governance, administration, and stability of the universe??!! This thing might be nastier and more-complex than we can possibly imagine. Consider the Jupiter-Moses sculpture in the Vatican. What if Jupiter Jones secretly worked behind the scenes throughout history to nurture and preserve the Infant Human-Race?? What if Isis = Azazel = Jupiter Jones?? What if Jupiter Jones was the "Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World"??

What if Jupiter Jones had a lot to do with Job through Daniel?? I keep thinking this whole mess we're in is some sort of a test. Perhaps Jupiter Jones was some aspect of the Reigning Queen!! Perhaps they were two sides of the same coin!! I keep receiving glimpses of the truth -- but I can't put it all together -- and perhaps that's just as well. Consider what Dr. A. Graham Maxwell says in the following video (at 1 hour, 20 minutes) concerning God being ready to start-over regarding the existence of humanity -- rather than change the governance-modality of the universe. A Significant Individual of Interest told me that we needed to start-over with Planet-Earth. No Joke. Once again, it's very difficult to determine what's really going on. I think the Bible is a test -- and I keep wondering if 99% of humanity might be getting it wrong??!! What might the consequences be for getting it wrong?? Are ignorance and sincerity valid excuses for not getting it right?? What if 99% of those presently within this solar system rebelled against God in or around the Garden of Eden thousands of years ago?? Once again, I'm going to try to say less and less as I learn more and more. I get the feeling that 99% of humanity have already made their choices concerning the most important decisions imaginable. Perhaps probation has closed. What if probation closed thousands of years ago?? What if those who were loyal to God -- left Earth thousands of years ago?? If so -- what will humanity say when they see what those who were loyal to God got??

I just remembered something relative to this thread. When I spoke with astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell at a Whole Life Expo -- we discussed Life After Death -- and Dr. Mitchell spoke of the "Survival of Information" rather than the "Survival of the Soul"!! That was around 1990 -- but that language sounded a lot like that used in the last video below!! I could say more -- but I'd rather not. Not now.

Eartheart wrote:

Suspect   Whata deceptive thread, like some ghost
    bound my shoelaces into the eternal knot, or a wall of beercases...  scratch

So full compassion for Corey and his astral-psyfi, and that here in the mists,
    after all the revelation and still every week those datapackets for the bin...
    I thought we help those majestic abused and those counterparts from the eastblock - which we havened talked clearly about yet (sleepercells mmm)...

But see them (those video props) all in here, probability is them shortsighted/feartalked/agended NABS turning in their gnashing teeth dance and dementing
    that wrong/tomuch disCERN-ment (who benefitted this whole discerning BS
    on our conciousness awakening anyhow - say3letters?!?)

I am happy those pseudointels dont resonate at all:::   elephant

Dr. Oxy, the remark of the survival of data/info/lifetraces deserves more
    thoughts, especialy with that remark of the jesuit teachings of the soul as
    implant of satanic/draconian/rep ect. sourcing or overwritten history...
    But so many nicenicenice kids work for their soul,soulgroup,soulstars and
    the soulmusic is funq for shure... Nobody cant decide and there is the faith
    healing expierience, which is a little harvest too...
    Be the lifetree, be the fruit of creation and be the harvestgirl too...  
    flower
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I think I might know who you are, Eartheart -- and I think I might know why you write as you do -- but I probably only understand 50% of your posts. I've been waiting for years for a government-guy to knock on my front-door with a briefcase chained to his wrist -- containing the Real-Story (with zero bullshit) -- and I'll probably be waiting for the rest of my life (however brief that may be) -- or at least until Hell freezes-over. BTW -- have you seen the Sun lately?? What Would Charles Hapgood and Douglas Vogt Say??? Immediately after I made this post -- my computer shut-down with a "Watchdog-Violation"!! Can't We All Just Get Along??
    B.B.Baghor wrote:Ortho's words:"Thank-you for your detailed response, B.B. I often just read the posts of others, without responding directly, other than saying "thank-you". I am often inspired to make a comment which might seem somewhat unrelated and non-responsive."

I'm happy to hear more from you than just "thank you" ortho, even if it may be unrelated and non-responsive. I prefer to let it come out
    and handle its accuracy or relevance in the moment, telling each other while sharing views and news. My style of posting isn't always
    popular and glamorous and often takes some effort and time. I'm happy to receive a response on that, just like what lately happened,
    when Pris responded to a knee-deep philosophical and lengthy post of mine, by telling me she was without a map going through it.
    That's very clear. And useful too as a reflection, so that I'm stopped in my tracks and think for a moment, with this feedback being offered.

I'm not afraid of stumbling or being an optimistic tourist-guide in a forest, with physical agility, happily lunch-munching in a tree-home
    high above the ground, with the group below in confusion, none of them making up their minds. Never realizing that none of them is ready
    to climb the rope ladder, for not seeing it as a means to be successfull. It doesn't improve the situation when I keep yelling at them
    "Just climb the ladder, it's easy!" from my point of view, pun intended. I've got to climb down and see how the situation can be dealt with,
    level with the group and choose to have lunch on a blanket spread on the forest floor and have a break: easy does it Cheerful

As for reading the Bible, before or after that lunch...  for me there's no value in studying the Bible much. The only text in it, that I find
    beautiful is 1 Corinthean verse 13, on love. I'm planning to read the Nag Hammadhi scrolls text but for now I rather climb trees in this
    thriving Somerset county. Lmfao  
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you B.B. I've become rather wary in identifying and defining "God" -- "Christ" -- "Holy-Spirit" -- "Lucifer" -- "Satan" -- "Azazel" -- et al. I include the Bible in my posting and studies because it's a significant part of the puzzle and history -- regardless of whether I (or anyone else) like it or not -- and I often do NOT like it. It seems to be a ticking time-bomb which is existence-threatening. Anyway -- here is a possible "Study and Wish" List for my Next-Life (if I even have one):

1. Genesis and Deuteronomy (KJV).
    2. Job through Daniel (KJV).
    3. Luke through Romans (KJV).
    4. Hebrews and James (KJV).
    5. Prophets and Kings (E.G. White).
    6. The Desire of Ages (E.G. White).
    7. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer.
    8. The Traditional Latin Mass.
    9. Sacred Classical Music.
    10. Gothic Cathedral Architecture.
    11. The Federalist Papers and U.S. Constitution.
    12. The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
    13. Astronomy and Law Textbooks.
    14. Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon.
    15. Office/Apartments in Rome, London, and New York City.
    16. Top of the Line Laptop-Computers.
    17. Absolute Encrypted-Satellite InterPlaNet Access.
    18. Absolute Alphabet-Agency Protection and Cooperation.

But honestly -- all of this makes me feel really sick and small. This is really a list for others. It's too late for me. I'm too old, lazy, crazy, and stupid. Still -- I think it would be cool to get paid to deal with all of the above full-time. It's fun to think about -- but the reality would probably be a nightmare. Siriusly.
    B.B.Baghor wrote:I feel I should return a "Thank you" to you Ortho" and than ask as an introduction to this post "Can we discuss the impact of the Bible and God in whose name this book is written and discuss the nature of God and how it's created or experienced by an old humanity?"

I need to say in advance that I'm discerning religion from a belief-system in a church institute, a man made creation only. And my jokes
    on Biblical and religious affairs aren't meant to offend anybody's religious belief here. It's a necessary ingredient to enter and endure a
    discussion on this subject, for me. To me, many people have become far to serious in church institutes, sucking the life blood from it
    by cold-hearted-ness and hot heads. It's maybe childish, my jokes, please tell me if you feel it's not welcomed. I'm catching up with my
    past. I was the first to run into a ditch, catching frogs and dragonflies, splashing in the mud with bare feet, after Sunday service.
    My white socks and black shining shoes were carefully watched over by me, so that they remained clean of sins Wink

I can understand Ortho, why you call the Bible a "significant part of the puzzle and of history". To me that book may have been a genuine
    report of events and keys to and processes of evolution in consciousness, in a distant past. The early Bible books may have been from a
    time where life wasn't lived in duality consciousness. I can imagine that life was experienced in a different way long ago, compared to how
    we experience it now. It's evident in its place on the counting of time, isn't it? Aren't we alive amidst a myriad of manifestations in some
    form or another? With a virtual world as a welcome escape, a "safe haven"? With overwhelming choices, hard to handle for young people
    who start their journey in life? There are clear headed ones among them for sure.

I think many of us alive now are veterans and challenged warriors, having tried out things and found that we explored, celebrated and
    denied our human heart's desire and the explorations of our nature, creating life, beauty, grace, peace, drama and trauma. All by free will.
    At some point in all of that, I think the Bible has become a written expression of how human beings made THEIR Church Institute the One
    and Only Church Institute. A mental matter of fact "I tell YOU what to DO" the start of yielding power and where use and abuse of that
    power is on the menu of that old pub called "Purgatory", with a delightful but deceptive home made cider.

During the year 2009 I wasn't very active in discussions at the P.A. forum. I've read the start of that P.A. Forum thread of yours
    and found some interesting parts in 2 of your posts in this link: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

Ortho's words in Post 1:

"Is Amen Ra not only the ancient Egyptian God...but also the God of the Bible? Is Amen Ra and the Dog-Star Sirius at the center of everything?
    Is Sirius the star the wise-men followed? Is Sirius the illumination behind the All Seeing Eye at the top of the pyramid? We may not be dealing with
    the Creator God of the Universe...but rather with imperfect deities...who are a mixture of good and evil...sanity and insanity. Could a complete understanding of all of the above become the foundation of a New Non-Theistic Theology? I know this is a supreme oxymoron...but I think that
    we can and should have a New Theology which does not have an all powerful single God. The first and last commandment should
    be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'...because power corrupts...and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Having said that...we still need divine principles and concepts...which lift us higher. This is a more delicate operation than brain surgery. How do we tell the world the real truth...without destroying civilization?"

Really? How do we tell the world the real truth... without destroying civilization? Who's speaking here? Who can tell? Why not be a way-shower?
    The part in red is true to me, under the condition when I declare God as a being in existence outside of me. As a figure of authority having a say
    in who and what I am, should be... and even.... why and to whom! To me, that's a concept that may have been created as, or by, a mind-program:
    duality consciousness.

The story of the Garden of Eden is an example of that, to me. Eve felt herself attracted to a bite from the apple of the "tree of good and evil" and
    she shared the apple with Adam. Suddenly, they became awkwardly self-conscious. "Oops.... we've got no clothes on" said Eve to Adam. And before going to H&M they took a couple of fig-leaves and covered the most shameful parts of their bodies. "Out! Out!" screamed the big angel with a sword.
    I see many Bible stories as allegories of processes that may take a long time to complete. Timeless and encoded teachings? Is it about how we treat
    our physical bodies with awareness of their value as treasure chest with gold? Where's the key?

The concept of duality points at the existence of a "here" and a "there" at a power outside of oneself, that is given the right to proclaim something
    as being okay or not okay, good or bad, right or wrong. That's one side of a coin that has the word "separation" on its other side. The two are a
    dual, see what I mean? "I am here and all others are there.... says our reptilian brain. I believe that the bridge between the left and right hemisphere
    of our brain holds the secret of dissolving that sense of separation.

One of the most intriguing questions that is at present in my mind is "What has been the original plan when life began on this planet and what instruments are involved for the fulfillment of the purpose of human beings with an eternal spirit, through eons of time until the present day?"
    Sometimes I chew on this idea: that the bite in the apple was intentionally orchestrated, so that human beings were in a duality consciousness,
    creating all kinds of emotional states and ideas of the mind, mixing them into a thick broth and putting a label on it with a conclusion, a dogma or a definition. As an anchor for the ego and the physical body, to create a sense of security, a sense of belonging when in resonance with others around.

Voila... there you have it, people created fortifications to protect their lifestyle and material wealth. Like attracts like.... or is forced to look alike and with safety in numbers and the gift of "The Word" soon some "wise" men began to yield power and learned by experience how to use and abuse power. Was this the creation of priesthood? I see it like this that at the start of "life on the land" the farmer and shepherd were in power over their own lives and at peace with their tribe members. While combining the work of their hands and heads in unison, in a balance and in touch with the beauty and ugliness of living, with all conditions in life, with the soil and the cattle's manure, growing crops. The laws of nature may have appeared as deities to them or as invisible beings of nature, respected in the offering of tobacco in exchange for a gift of nature, by the North American Indians.

Other human beings, from all over the world, even within religious circles, may have an experience of all life's expressions as being God, in God and
    from God. Who knows, we may desperately run for Shelter (God) while we are already Home (Heaven). I hold that as the strongest possibility,
    expressed in the saying "Be still and know I AM" I AM there, I move away from it and return to it, again and again, in a non linear way.

Ortho's words in Post 7:

"I just want our world to move beyond the hocus-pocus and mumbo-jumbo. I want this world (and solar system) to be governed by Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...as a non-theocratic union of spirituality and state. Perhaps at some point...Ra might even say Amen to that!
    Come to think of it...Ra might HAVE to say Amen to that...for this concept to become a reality. Hope springs eternal".

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Namast10

I think that's a very beautiful statement in green, Ortho. You may be closer to what you seek, than your mind tells you you are. But who am I
    to tell you that? Make a knot in your handkerchief, to remind yourself of this statement, Ortho? It's also what I want, a world governed by Namaste.
    When I believe (and at times I can sense it) God as present in all life's expressions, than that is the way out of that hocus-pocus and mumbo-jumbo,
    for the simple reason that God = a creation in the name of love for us, definitions of God expressed in us, his offspring or dust-particles created by a
    Big Bang: God's birth of self awareness. God, how he/we needed that! For where would we be if that hadn't happened? God = a creation in the name
    of us for love.

The omnipresence of God aka The Source of Love or Love itself, to me, is equal to accepting who I am and who you are and all others are. In that
    state all is good and nothing needs to be done to fix our lives. Healing may be present with surrender, which isn't a blissful state of non-doing, to me. It's a jump in the unknown wildness of life and trust in her support, giving love and receiving love. This reminds me of Beren's golden signature
    "Love, love... and see what happens". It's all we need to do, in essence. Not so in our mind's eye though. From that union in love we arrive at Ra HAVING to say Amen to a once again... United States of the Solar System  
    sunny
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you B.B. What if this Universe is filled with Star-Wars?? What if God is the Most Powerful Warrior with the Most Powerful Space-Fleet?? What if the Bible is representative of the Management of the Defeated?? I honestly do NOT mean to be mean!! But what if this is REALITY?? What if a Solar System MUST be run as an Empire by a Sun-God?? What if a Sun-God is a Local Solar-System Administrator?? Again, I mean zero disrespect or rebelliousness. What REALLY troubles me is the nasty and violent History of the World. What troubles me somewhat less is how my Honest-Questions seem to be interpreted as Rebellious-Accusations. Some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. Is it IMPOSSIBLE to run a Solar System with Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?? John Dominic Crossan has stated that one can have an Empire or a Republic -- but one cannot have both for long. He has also stated that one can have an Empire or a Democracy -- but one cannot have both for long. I perceive that we've been under a Roman-Empire for thousands of years -- long before there was a Roman Catholic Church -- and long before the Time of Jesus Christ. Babylon-Egypt seemed to be replaced by Greece-Rome -- possibly beginning sometime around the End of the Old-Testament Writings (around 400 BC). The fact that the Old-Testament is not thoroughly and honestly discussed in the New-Testament is highly-suspicious to me. Religion (in general) seems to be filled with dishonesty and rationalization. One seemingly can make the Bible say whatever they want it to say. What portions of the Bible apply ONLY to Jews?? What parts apply ONLY to Gentiles?? What sections apply equally to BOTH Jews and Gentiles?? Why don't we have a New-Bible which applies equally to EVERYONE?? Why don't we use Science-Textbooks which are 2,000 to 4,000 years-old?? The best Books of the Bible have remained highly profound and relevant. The worst Books of the Bible are unimaginably arbitrary, violent, and barbaric. I've gone round and round and round with the most wonderful Christians regarding the contradiction between "Thou Shalt Not Kill" and the "Endless Mass-Murder" in the Bible. They wish to defend BOTH!! I sometimes wonder if ALL Religions were started and nurtured by the Same Deities to control and exploit Humanity?! Once again, I'm not necessarily being mean and rebellious. I'm simply being HONEST. Remember that thing about "Thou Shalt Not Lie"?? Try being a Completely Open and Honest Priest or Politician!! Good-Luck!! BTW -- a United States of the Solar System would probably be a Minimalist and Benevolent Equal-Opportunity Theocratic-Republic!! I've set a tentative target-date of 2133 A.D. I'm looking at interesting Eschatological Dates of 2046 A.D. (Douglas Vogt) -- 2060 A.D. (Isaac Newton) -- and 2133 A.D. (Daniel and Silvestre). I'm just a Poor-Boy -- but I've joked about starting the Church of Orthodoxymoron of Latter-Day Luddites (for popularity, pleasure, power, and profit)!!
    B.B.Baghor wrote:Reading your post, Ortho, mainly noticing the "What if's...?" I find that they're so quick to jump in that you've not (yet?) found the moment to respond to the part of my post where I'm pointing at the difference between a God present as a power outside of us and a God present  inside of us, part of us or us as part of God, all this as an omnipresent energy or source. An Alpha and an Omega present on the whole periphery of a circle, if you will. Can you see that to me it's paramount to our perception of being innocent poor Earthlings, anxious and suppressed? When we project God outside of us, in fear or in our own smallness, similar to Calimero's charming complains?

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 7 Images23

What if.... once upon a time... we convinced ourselves to believe that there's a ruling power outside of us?
    What if.... we remain to this day in that paradigm, due to inherited deep fear and dna programming?
    What if.... we stepped out of that paradigm and decide it's been enough?
    What if.... that shift of consciousness is the key to creating a peaceful world?
    What if.... pondering the past and future are just.... thoughts of a mind in need of anchors?
    What if.... the least suitable place to find an anchor is the past or the future?
    What if.... finding answers are the anchor that is so much missded?
    What if.... the past and future are not real?
    What if.... our capacity to create thoughts, is a bypassing of the place of truth within us?
    What if.... all these questions are only my poor attempts to grasp the truth and understand my reality?
    What if.... my post is an attempt to be creative in moving through that labyrinth of mind and look from different angles?
    What if.... I imagine myself in a stillness without  "what if's...?" and allow my inner voice to present its "What if's?" to me?
    What if.... such a thing started to happen in you? Would you be at a loss for words? Feel fearful? Feel relief?

Now I need to climb that other tree I found in the woods  Cheerful
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you B.B. I understand the "Personal-Power and Human-Potential" thing -- yet I continue to think "We the Peons" need a "God Outside of Ourselves." What if God needs a God??!! I keep portraying God in various rather mundane roles -- such as Astronaut -- Race-Car Driver -- Little-Girl -- Amadeus -- et al -- not to be Rebellious and Irreverent -- but (once again) to simply be Honest. I think we have a "Highly-Problematic Historical-God" (judging from the Bible -- History -- and the Church) -- but what if Humanity expelled the Real-Deal from Earth in the Garden of Eden thousands of years ago?? What if the Real-Deal is seemingly AWOL because We Didn't Want God???!! What if Humanity has been ruled from the shadows by the Anti-God??!! I honestly think I might've talked repeatedly with the Anti-God (or a representative of them) in more than one form. I was friendly and polite -- yet cool and non-committal. I might be mistaken and/or crazy -- yet this perception has been a visual-aid to my cosmic-conceptualizations. I am NOT possessed (just because I suddenly came out of my shell on the internet). I've been tormented by this madness throughout my life -- and it seems as if there shall be no peace or resolution. In fact -- the problems seem to be exponentially-multiplying -- with no end in sight. BTW -- shuttling between Loma Linda (Ellen G. White) and Garden Grove (Robert H. Schuller) for four-years was MOST enlightening. Also -- at that time -- I watched and listened-to Christian Television and Radio almost non-stop. I also did a lot of hiking in the San Bernardino Mountains -- agonizing over Life, the Universe, and Everything. Didn't Billy Graham and Alex Collier (separately) do something similar in that general area?? I can't quite remember. What Would Bill Bright Say?? I obviously came to very different conclusions -- and I basically shut-down and dropped-out. I've honestly never recovered -- and I honestly do NOT expect to recover for the remainder of This Present Incarnation. I hypothesize regarding Reincarnation -- but I'm not into Eastern-Religions. I'm just a Smorgasbord Completely-Ignorant Fool -- and Proud of It!!! One more thing. I honestly wish I had turned-out like Angela -- doing Eye-Surgery and performing Organ-Recitals at St. Mary's Cathedral and Notre Dame de Paris!!! Honestly!! Angela once gave me a very Cross-Look when I expressed passive-support for Praise-Songs and Contemporary Christian Music!!! What Would K.S. Bach Say?? What Would Fred Bock Say?? What Would Lloyd John Ogilvie Say?? I keep thinking about that scene in Constantine -- where Angela (the Detective) talks to David (the Priest) at The Theology Club -- while Gabriel and Constantine have a Fireside Chat!!! Did I lose a Spiritual-War OR did I Gain the Victory Internally??!! What Would Sun Tzu Say?? Kimo told me to fight on the inside (not on the outside). He also told me I might be surprised by how well I could improvise on the pipe-organ. He was right (on both counts) -- but I didn't discover that fact until decades later!! Honest!! Pipe Organ Encounter = Pure Orgone Energy = P.O.E. = Pure Organ Energy = Pipe Organ Energy?? What Would Sherry Shriner Say?? That J.S. Bach was a Demon-Fighter?? You might be surprised!! One More Thing. Has Anyone (besides me) Wondered What Luther Looked-Like Before and After the Diet of Worms??!! Do I Really Need to Explain??!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:14 pm