tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Mercuriel
Lionhawk
SuiGeneris
Brook
Raven
orthodoxymoron
Carol
spiritwarrior
Micjer
Anchor
TRANCOSO
lindabaker
mudra
17 posters

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Thank-you Carol. I'm not a meditating sort of person. I don't need to empty my mind. It's already empty. I try to cram information into my head - but it just seems to go in one ear, and out the other. I will be a walking warzone for the rest of my life. Take a look at my last post. I added some more to it.

There Will Be No Peace! John May Lives! Long Live the Fifth Column!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Post  Carol Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:25 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Carol. I'm not a meditating sort of person. I don't need to empty my mind. It's already empty. I try to cram information into my head - but it just seems to go in one ear, and out the other. I will be a walking warzone for the rest of my life. Take a look at my last post. I added some more to it.

Lmao Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Carol wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Carol. I'm not a meditating sort of person. I don't need to empty my mind. It's already empty. I try to cram information into my head - but it just seems to go in one ear, and out the other. I will be a walking warzone for the rest of my life. Take a look at my last post. I added some more to it.

Lmao Flowers

I would/will/have befriend(ed) Lucifer - but I will not give an inch. I wish for peace - but I will not be a sucker for peace at any price. I'm really sort of neutral about the whole thing. I don't love or hate Lucifer. I really wish for Lucifer to completely embrace Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom and The United States of the Solar System. I think this will ultimately be in Lucifer's best interest - and in the best interest of the human race (and any other race) - even though it might not seem like it right now. This thread (and all of my internet posting) probably makes Lucifer absolutely furious - and I don't blame him/her! I'd be livid too! Once again - I realize this is playing with very, very hot fire. I really just wish for things to work out well for all concerned - including Lucifer. But really - I'm continuing to treat this whole thing as though it were just a science fiction novel. I don't know what's true - and what's pure, unmitigated popycock. This is just one big nightmare. I'm so numb - I almost don't care anymore...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:16 am

Time to sooth the soul and shift frequency... listen all the way to the end Oxy.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:26 am

This one has many pictures of different churches

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:35 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:44 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:50 am

Thank-you Carol. That was beautiful!
    But I'm in a mood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7VQWAILSbY&feature=related
    What if Lucifer wrote the scripts and played the parts of ALL the Gods and Goddesses? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6ncyxLGw
    Think about it...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:41 am

Have you ever had one of those ahah moments? Well I had one recently after watching the clip below.

Everyone has heard of Helena Blavatsky. In her book "The Secret Doctrine" she quotes this....

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS.

This of course translates to....

THE DEVIL IS GOD INVERTED

Now with this in mind think of christmas and all of the symbols associated with it.

This vid is very thought provoking.

The True Meaning Of Christ-Mass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They tell us that it is the season to be jolly. It is a time of ornaments, red and green decorations, silver bells, holly, mistletoe and colored lights. It is also a time of department store Santas calling out their universal mantra, "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas." Nearly all of the realm of so-called "Christianity" join in and repeat this same greeting, "Merry Christmas!"

Although we hear these words constantly as they resonate millions of times throughout the land, almost nobody understands what they are really saying. It is the purpose of this tract to take the words, "Merry Christmas" and examine the true meaning and essence of those words.

A true Christian would want to examine everything they say, because Jesus said in Matthew 12:36-37, "But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." We will now set aside all of the customs, glitter and traditions of Christmas, which were taken from pagan witchcraft and popularized by the Roman Catholic Church, and we will focus on the true meaning of the words, "Merry Christmas!"

The word "Merry" is simple to define. It unquestionably means to be happy, joyful and light-hearted. The word "merry" fits into the ambience of laughter and frivolity. This word "merry" by itself is innocent and innocuous enough, but as we will now see, it becomes heinously blasphemous when used with the word "Christmas."

Here let it be noted that most people think that the word, "Christmas" means "the birth of Christ." By definition, it means "death of Christ", and I will prove it by using the World Book Encyclopedia, the Catholic Encyclopedia, and a book entitled, The Mass In Slow Motion.

If you are an honest, sincere and discerning Christian, please read on; if not, you might as well stop right here. The World Book Encyclopedia defines "Christmas" as follows: "The word Christmas comes from "Cristes Maesse", an early English phrase that means "Mass of Christ." (1) It is interesting to note that the word "Mass", as used by the Roman Catholics, has traditionally been rejected by the so-called Protestants, such as Lutherans, Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, Pentecostals and so on. The word "Mass" is strictly a Catholic word and thus, so is "Christ-Mass."

It would stand to reason, that since all of these denominations love and embrace "Christ-Mass", that December 25th is the great homecoming day, when all of the Protestants become Catholic for a day. It would seem that all of the so-called "wayward daughters" of the Romish church return to their mother, the scarlet harlot. Thus, all of the so-called Protestant churches could sing to the Pope that popular song "I'll be home for Christmas."

As previously stated, the word "Mass" in religious usage means a "death sacrifice." The impact of this fact is horrifying and shocking; for when the millions of people are saying, "Merry Christmas", they are literally saying "Merry death of Christ!" Furthermore, when the fat man in the red suit laughs boisterously and says, "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas", he is mocking and laughing at the suffering and bleeding Saviour, who died for our sins. He does this while parents place their little children into his waiting arms to hear his false promises of gifts that he says he will give them. Consider what you are saying when you say "Merry Christmas."

What is so amusing about our Saviour's painful death? What is so funny? Why is Santa laughing? Why are you going along with it? Your words do count and Satan knows it. Yes, the word "Mass" does mean "death sacrifice", and to cement that fact, we will consider the definition of the inventors of the religious application of the word "Mass." I am looking at page 537 of the Catholic Encyclopedia, which says, "In the Christian law, the supreme sacrifice is that of the Mass." It goes on to say, "The supreme act of worship consists essentially in an offering of a worthy victim to God, the offering made by a proper person, as a priest, the destruction of the victim." (2) Please note carefully the word, "victim" of the Mass. The Latin word for victim is "Hostia" from which the word "host" is derived. The Mass, by definition of those who coined the word, is a sacrifice involving a victim. There is no other meaning for the word "Mass" or "Christ-Mass." On page 110 of a book entitled "The Mass In Slow Motion", we find the following words: "It is only with the consecration that the sacrifice of the Mass is achieved. I have represented the Mass to you, more than once, as a kind of ritual dance." (3)

In essence, the Mass is the ceremonial slaying of Jesus Christ over and over again, followed by the eating of his flesh and the drinking of his blood. The Mass is the death sacrifice, and the "Host" is the victim. This is official Roman Catholic doctrine, and "Christmas" is a word that they invented. Again, I ask, what is so merry about the pain, bleeding, suffering and death of Jesus Christ? Satan has done quite a job of getting millions of so-called "Christians" to blaspheme. What a deceiver he is.
    Now you know the true meaning of the word "Christmas" or Mass of Christ. There is much more to know about this pagan holiday, and we will be glad to provide you with plenty of evidence that Jesus was not born on December 25th, and that Christmas is not only a lie, but is actually a witches' sabbat called "Yule" in clever disguise. Please contact us at the address below, and for the sake of your soul, flee from idolatry!

DAVID J MEYER

http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/tracts/tract4.html

Is this really a christ tree?

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 Christmastree

Or is it an illuminati pyramid with an all seeing eye on top?

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 Christmastree2

Or is it the ribbon representative of a serpant in the garden of eden?

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 Christmastree1

Which holds the true meaning of christmas?

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 Christmas4

or

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 Christmas3

And isn't this something you put on one's gravesite or casket?

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 Christmas5

Last edited by Micjer on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 am

I tend to think of Lucifer as ego run amuck void of compassion and into greed, power and control. Those who are tempted fall yet can return once the experience is examined from inside out. Being cut off, one discovers conscious awareness still continues and still exists. Only awareness has an added dimension of torment as one is distant from source. Like the flower taken from the sun and is placed in a dark cave it whithers sooner then later. In the sun in bares fruit (seeds) and is renewed. In a barren ground it can only remain dormant until it is taken (or in this reference chooses) into the light. It's all about free will and experience Oxy. Take away judgment and what is left?

And then there are those realities that transcend all religions.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 am

Notice at 5:00 in the Christmas video that Krampus looks a lot like the Indian goddess 'Kali'. See my thread on 'Kali'. Einstein stuck his tongue out like that. So did Gene Simmons of 'Kiss'. I believe Mick Jagger is another example of this (who was very familiar with 'Kali'). I'm thinking that all of the gods and goddesses, theologies and mythologies have a common source - Lucifer. But there is a glorious spiritual reality once one gets past all of the BS. Just an afterthought - could Merry = Mary? Could 'Merry Christmas' = 'Mary's Victory Over Christ' or 'Mary's Dismissal of Christ' or 'Mary Sacrificing Christ'? Look at the Mary and Jesus representations and symbolism within Roman Catholicism. How about Christmas Tree = Pyramid (with the star Sirius at the top)? How about the 'All Seeing Eye' of Santa (Satan)? Better not pout! Do I have to tell you why? I know that's a stretch - but nothing would surprise me, at this point. I'm getting really desensitized and cynical.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:20 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:This is just one big nightmare. I'm so numb - I almost don't care anymore...
    Oxy,

just beware you don't cross the point of no return... be careful you don't get comfortably numb...

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 Xeia177Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 4 161471
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:29 am

I'm numb because I'm drowning in an ocean of bs. Should I keep fighting - or should I just go with the flow?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Oxy... first ask, "What is this battle about?"

Perhaps you are coming to terms with your shadow and attempting to integrate various aspects of your own inner nature.

Next ask, "What does it mean to surrender?"

Perhaps another question is, "What do I get out of this battle - how does it benefit me?"

Then perhaps, "Is it worth the fight?" Regaining disowned aspects of self is worth the fight.

Can you also lovingly embrace Satan as one would embrace ego... a parent embraces the child recognizing the child is a child.

All of the inner dialogues are just you consciously bringing to light all the different aspects of your own beingness that you have broght allowance into play by giving them life within you through your imagination. Your struggle is one of integration. Think of shuffeling a deck of cards and sorting out who gets to be on top. Or just throw the deck up into the air and let them fall where they may recognizing they are just cards (constructs) you play with to entertain yourself with. And when you are finished playing this internal game you get to choose where your focus goes next. And you even get to choose if one or more cards are meaningful to yourself or not. Or even walk away from the cards and just enjoy what is. Do you focus on physical manefestation (the beauty of a rose) or a concept (the image of a spiritual being)? Or do you focus on what unfolds as nature presents herself to us each day? Free will.

Always it is your choice as to where your attention or intention is. PAX

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Okay, I'll bite and answer this purly from my own personal perspective.

Is the United Nations a just and pure entity? NO
    Is Washington D.C. a just and pure entity? NO
    Is the President his own man? NO
    How rich is the Royal Family? TOO RICH
    How rich are the Rothschilds? TOO RICH
    How rich are the Rockefellers? TOO RICH
    Is the City of London a just and pure entity? NO
    Is the Vatican a just and pure entity? NO
    Is the Illegal Drug Trade a just and pure enterprise? NO
    Is the Federal Reserve a just and pure entity? NO
    Is the Internal Revenue Service a just and pure entity? NO (SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN EXISTANCE)
    Is the Secret Government a just and pure entity? NO
    Are the Underground Bases in the best interest of the general public? NO (FOR MILITARY AND GOVERNMENTAL PURPOSES)
    Is the Secret Space Program in the best interest of the general public? UNKNOWN
    Has the God/Goddess of This World been just and pure for thousands of years? DEPENDS ON THE CONTEXT
    Is the Environment being properly cared for? NO
    Is Third-World Hunger and Starvation being properly addressed? NO
    Have the Wars Throughout History been justified, and beneficial to the people of the world? NO
    Is a Global Extermination planned for the near future? UNDECIDED
    Are the Religions of the World the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? NO
    Is the New Age Movement the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? NO
    Do Demonic Beings exist in this solar system? YES
    Do Demonic Beings rule this solar system? DEBATABLE. IT IS SAID SATAN HAS DOMINION OVER 3-D LIFE AND THIS PLANET
    Is Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom the modus operandi of this solar system? FOR SOME, NOT FOR OTHERS
    Are the Alphabet Agencies Worldwide highly ethical organizations? NO
    Is the Middle Class getting stronger each and every day? NO - WEAKER
    Are the Rich getting Richer? SOME
    Are the Poor Getting Poorer? MANY

Should I just forget about all of the above, and make peace with my internal conflicts - and call it good?
    I'm dramatizing all of this - and I truly don't mean to be shrill.
    I continue to think that Lucifer and I could be best of friends AFTER all of the above is properly addressed and resolved.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH LUCIFER?
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU PERSONALLY?
    OF WHAT BENEFIT IT THIS TO YOUR SOUL?
    ARE YOU SURRENDERING TO YOUR BASER NATURE?
    WHY NOT INSTEAD BE BEST FRIENDS WITH CHRIST?

True story Oxy. Our house mate prayed to the Devil as a child and he showed up. Scared the bejezzus out of her. She later went to live in a Zen Monestary for 7 years and a major part of her life focused on disconnecting from "stuff." She pretends not to have ego but has one of the toughest ones around that I've observed in years. Basically there is a lot to be said about self-deception and working on oneself is a life long process, or not.

Free will Oxy. What do you want in your life (or don't want) as these are the things you create for yourself by where you focus your attention and feed your personal energy to. Speaking strickly or myself, the less I think of myself or on myself the better off I am and less attached to outcome.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Thank-you Carol. Perhaps I misunderstood what you said about embracing Satan ("Can you also lovingly embrace Satan as one would embrace ego(?)... a parent embraces the child recognizing the child is a child"). Lucifer was the creme de al creme in Heaven - and was at the head of the music program in Heaven. Even though Lucifer is corrupt as hell and has a mothership-full of negative karmic-debt - I believe that they still retain some of their original refinement, wisdom, etc. After Lucifer retires (voluntarily or otherwise) and engages in a program of reasonable punishment, education, reformation, and restitution - that they could conceivably be of benefit to this solar system - and as such, should be treated with dignity and respect (Jesus was polite to Satan). I am already best friends with Jesus, as revealed in the Teachings of Jesus, the Divinity Within Humanity, the Majesty of Nature, and Supernaturally.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:36 pm

ahhh. What I was referring to is compassion where compassion is given freely to all. As all is god's creations all is loved by god. The parent (metaphor for god-self or divinity within) embracing the child, the creation, another life without judgment.

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/choose_love

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:42 pm

On the 'Jesuit' thread - I said that perhaps we need to be wise as Jesuits, and harmless as doves. Perhaps we need to approach the intellectual level of top-level Jesuits, Masons (and Nazis?) who meet secretly in Antarctica or the Darkside of the Moon - while not getting caught-up in the corruption, arrogance, exclusivity, harshness, vindictiveness, etc. What would it be like to discuss solar system affairs with Lucifer? They probably have an astronomical IQ - and could probably run circles around all of us - in discussing any topic. They are probably very charming and cunning. They probably have a youthful and pleasing appearance. But they are probably deceptive, heartless, and cruel - among other things. And I am quite certain that they would not appreciate being cross-examined or told what to do. Finally - they would despise being exposed. I think I may have angered Lucifer by poking, prodding, speculating - and venturing where angels fear to tread. I guess I wish for Lucifer to be exposed and deposed - without being hurt or killed. Lucifer is probably laughing his/her @$$ off right now! Right, Lucifer???
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:02 am

Your addressing polarity and duality. What if one is into singularity? I've had the opportunity to hang out with Sant Mat spiritual practioners who were very, very peaceful and not into ego at all. Now that is a group who devotes 2-3 hours a day to meditation and as a result very peaceful. They are also vegetarians, don't do drugs or drink alcohol, so their way of life is consciously focused on spiritual evolution and connecting with the Divine.

I never saw a more orderly, quiet, peaceful group of people and there were thousands present. So what you seek does exist with groups who make spiritual practice the central core of their lives with a focus also on the diminishment of ego. It is ego that is the devils tool Oxy.

Sant Mat is not a religion but instead a scientific method toward attaining enlightenment through meditation, right action and right living. Discourses focus on how to move past obstacles to meditation.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:40 am

Thank-you Carol. I sort of like the idea of a 'modified monastery' lifestyle - where people would live in simple yet elegant surroundings - and engage in organized spiritual pursuits and discussions - while still working at regular jobs. I would be just fine with living in a 600 sq. ft. apartment, with minimal possessions, in a country or mountain monastery. I would wish to retain a computer with fast-internet - but why would a person need much more than this?

Self-Degradation is Bad. Self-Exaltation is Bad. Self-Centerdness is Bad.

Competent Confidence is Good.

Constructive Competition is Good. Destructive Competition is Bad.

Responsible Freedom is Good. Irresponsible Freedom is Bad.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 am

Most of the members of Sant Mat live out in the world and not a monestary. When I met with them they were at gatherings where the focul spiritual leader was giving discourses in various parts of the US. There are centers all throughout the globe. It is a very spiritually oriented group of people committed to spiritual practice and living.

The Spiritual practice is a meditation focused on the Inner Light and Sound.

"Step into the wide-open cosmos and start a new way of life. Lose yourself in the love of God And become enchanted with him. There is only one purpose in life. Once you absorb yourself in his love you will have no reason to leave his lap. The truth is within, not outside."

— Sant Baljit Singh

Sant Mat was a loosely associated group of teachers that became prominent in the northern part of the Indian sub-continent from about the 13th century. Theologically, their teachings are distinguished by an inward, loving devotion to a divine principle, and socially by an egalitarianism opposed to the qualitative distinctions of the Hindu caste system, and to those between Hindus and Muslims.

The expression "Sant Mat" literally means the "Path of Sants (Saints)", "Path of Truth", "Right or Positive Path" or "point of view of the Sants." The term Sant is derived from the Sanskrit sat and has overlapping usages (true, real, honest, right). Its root meaning is "one who knows the truth" or "one who has experienced Ultimate Reality" and is based on bhakti (devotion) as described a thousand years earlier in the Bhagavad Gita. The Sants appear more as a diverse collection of spiritual personalities than a specific religious tradition, although they acknowledged a common spiritual root. They referred to the "Divine Name" as having saving power, and dismissed the religious rituals as having no value. They presented the idea that true religion was a matter of surrendering to God "who dwells in the heart."

Poem by Kabir

Are you looking for me? I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours.
    You will not find me in the stupas, not in Indian shrine rooms,
    nor in synagogues, nor in cathedrals: not in masses, nor kirtans,
    not in legs winding around your own neck,
    nor in eating nothing but vegetables.
    When you really look for me, you will see me
    instantly —
    you will find me in the tiniest house of time.

Kabir says: Student, tell me, what is God?

He is the breath inside the breath.

I was initiated into Sant Mat about 20 years ago and we were practioners for about 7 years before returning to Catholicism so as to attend mass with my parents. I find Sant Mat a very satisfying spiritual practice that meets a deep inner calling. Catholicism is sadly lacking on a number of levels yet communion during mass and the singing is also deeply satisfying as well.

I think Oxy the key is how much time one actually gives to actual spiritual practice. Several hours a day makes a huge difference to one hour a week. And even in the one hour a week at mass - there are only a few minutes that really allow one to deeping the connection to spirit. The image that pops to mind is a stone skipping across the surface of a lake. In Sant Mat the stone dwells in the bottom of the lake in a state of serenity.

You will also find in Catholic history all of the Saints spent hours in prayer so as to develop and deepen their relationship with God. Repeating the rosary is not much different then meditation only their is more to meditation then just repetitions - as one is also instructed to work at maintaining the inner image of a spiritual saint, do the repetitions of the various spiritual beings who oversee the various spiritual dimensions - and to listen to the inner sound. There is more work involved that requires focus, attention and intention. Sant Mat is a much more direct path to inner spiritual experiences then some other practices and quite effective.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 am

Thank-you Carol. There are many ways to get it right. There are many ways to get it wrong. Balance seems to be extremely important. One can do the right-thing in the wrong-way. One can do the wrong-thing in the right-way. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Right, Lucifer?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:28 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Carol. I sort of like the idea of a 'modified monastery' lifestyle - where people would live in simple yet elegant surroundings - and engage in organized spiritual pursuits and discussions - while still working at regular jobs. I would be just fine with living in a 600 sq. ft. apartment, with minimal possessions, in a country or mountain monastery. I would wish to retain a computer with fast-internet - but why would a person need much more than this?

Self-Degradation is Bad. Self-Exaltation is Bad. Self-Centerdness is Bad.

Competent Confidence is Good.

Constructive Competition is Good. Destructive Competition is Bad.

Responsible Freedom is Good. Irresponsible Freedom is Bad.

I think I am kinda living your dream OM, except for the regular job. I have a lodger that does the job thing and pays enough rent for me to pursue my spirituality. I live rather modestly and don't even own a car but live close enough to train and bus stops to take me anywhere if I wish to go out. There is a park nearby, shops and the town centre is just a bus ride away but I prefer to shop online

I don't live in a mountain but a hill and through the back windows of my house I can pick at the sea a different times of the days

Britain has the most delightful semi derelict old sea-side houses at prices that will not buy you a studio flat in London. Problem is that if one has to work it becomes rather more complex, not much on offer other than supermarkets or shop assistant

It is not all ideal cos my lodger, while interested in spirituality too, has cross wired days but we do have inspiring lengthy spiritual discussions and lunches or dinners to ponder on the way ahead

I guess we are the best teacher for each other but it is not that easy at times lol

The way I got to this was through sheer determination and singled minded trust that it could be done

I have been contemplating opening our very small circle to others but I am still pondering about it
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:14 pm

It sounds like you are on the right track, Andromeda. Your situation sounds similar to mine, except that I have a car, I don't have a renter, and I have a menial job (which is rather quiet - and allows me to think - or at least try to think). I'm not happy with the situation - because of lack of funds, lack of socializing, lack of accomplishing anything tangible, and seemingly experiencing a lifelong nervous-breakdown (I'm a lone-nut)! I'd still like to have a house with a Stargate SG-1 style bunker/basement (perhaps an old missile silo), complete with an old Cray Supercomputer! I fantasize about being a composite of Palmer, Ellie, Rachael, and Mr. Haddon - in the movie 'Contact'. I'm not sure exactly why. The imagination is a wonderful thing - but it can also be a dangerous thing. Sometimes I think I venture too far. Sometimes I don't think I venture far enough. What do you think about the following speculating and questioning?

What if the Asteroid Belt, the Kuiper Belt, and the Oort Cloud are mostly spaceships? What if most of the planets and moons in this solar system are spaceships (including Earth and its Moon)? I continue to lean toward the practice of multidisciplinary research, accompanied by classical sacred music, lots of exercise in nature, lots of rest and sleep, interaction with other researchers, and lots of independent thinking and speculation. I am wary of being-assisted far journeys - in whatever state or dimension. I really wish to convert the whole damn universe to the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I wish for it to be implemented here - but if there are really b@d@$$ beings (who scare the stuffings out of the Dracs) who are on their way to beat us into reverent submission - then we may need the assistance of other benevolent beings throughout the universe - to decisively deal with those who would do us harm. What if the Annunaki, the Greys, and the Dracs are Human/Reptile Hybrid Supersoldiers created by Lucifer in Underground Base Genetics Laboratories throughout the solar system? What if the really b@d@$$ incoming bunch originated in these same labs - and are travelling throughout the universe - engaging in heartless and cruel conquest? What if this solar system is a staging area for universal conquest - establishing a truly Universal Chruch Theocracy? I hope I didn't spoil anyone's day - but shouldn't we consider all of the possibilities? What would Lucifer say? I might not have to wait very long for an answer. Lucifer - can we cut the crap - and get to the point? I know I'm just a "commoner" - but I do have valid questions - which continue to go unanswered...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 am

I know what you mean OM, I have pondered over the same issues for many years, got some answers but the best breakthrough I got is to "know myself" and explore my "inner neighborhood" it makes one's days really interesting. I know I can not change the world by myself nor defend myself with fire arms (luckily I live in England so fire arms are forbidden) but I know that if I persevere on the trail of transfiguration and manifestation I will get there and I have done some progress so for me other interdimensional worlds do exist. It is a very exiting life when all that you need to do is project in orb to wonderful places Crazy Happy

I am a Nutter like you too so here is to have met you Toast in all honestly I think the loonies are the others Flowers

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:51 am