tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Mercuriel
Lionhawk
SuiGeneris
Brook
Raven
orthodoxymoron
Carol
spiritwarrior
Micjer
Anchor
TRANCOSO
lindabaker
mudra
17 posters

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 am

Perhaps the nutters need to be more like the normal people - and the normal people need to be more like the nutters. The commoners need to be more like the elites - and the elites need to be more like the commoners. The secular must become sacred - and the sacred must become secular. Combining opposites is a valid concept - which I learned from Shirley Maclaine - but I don't think that she's god.
    Anonymous

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 am

That is good OM, either we are all god or no one is. The fundamental principle for an egalitarian society Cheerful
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Andromeda wrote:That is good OM, either we are all god or no one is. The fundamental principle for an egalitarian society Cheerful
    I think that ideals are essential. I think we should strive for the highest ethical, intellectual, spiritual, scientific, and artistic achievements. I think we should study theology - but I think the first and last commandment should be 'THOU SHALT HAVE NO GODS AND GODDESSES' - hence NAMASTE. The traditional definition of 'God' involves infallibility, supreme power - and requiring reverential worship and unquestioning obedience. Also - the problem is that absolute power corrupts absolutely. I think it may lead to insanity and atrocity. If a truly eternal and perfect God of the Universe arrived in this solar system - and proved me wrong - I would respectfully and reverently admit my grievous sin - and repent. I'm just not seeing such a being ruling this solar system - going back thousands of years - and I have completely lost my faith in the Bible (other than the red-letter words of Jesus) - and in the religions of the world - old and new. Frankly - I'm seeing vengeful deities flying around this solar system in ufo's. What would Daniel Jackson say? What would William Bramley say? What would Gabriel say? What would Lucifer say? What would Michael say?

I just want to repeat that I envision a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system - WITHOUT ANY ARMAGEDDON OR EXTERMINATION OF ANY KIND. I think there may be malevolent forces in this universe who want us dead - or at least suffering - and wishing we were dead. I want to repeat also that if any of you (human or otherwise) are not here to help the human race achieve SUSTAINABLE RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM - then please leave this solar system now - without harming anyone or anything. I'm serious about a SOLAR SYSTEM EXORCISM. I'm serious about establishing a NAMASTE CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM SOLAR SYSTEM AKA THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM - BASED UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. If any of you are waiting for me to change my mind - it isn't going to happen. I doubt that I have much clout - but I will continue to pretend that I do. What's funny about all of this - is that I'll probably be long-gone by the time this becomes a reality. This concept will probably rise from the ashes (phoenix-like) of a failed New World Order - so please prepare to rebuild this world - the right way.

I've been reading 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley. Please, please read this book! It's amazing! Alex Collier was right to recommend it! My question is, 'am I a friend or a foe of the Gods of Eden?' Perhaps I am both friend and foe - their worst enemy and their best buddy. I really think that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom is the wave of the future - even for the Gods of Eden - and even for Lucifer. I truly wish for things to work out well for ALL CONCERNED. If I owned a herd of cattle - why would I want them to be fighting with each other and exterminating themselves? Even if we are essentially cattle, why wouldn't our owners be better-off instituting a proper solar system government - with highly competent self-rule? Even if our masters are 1,000 times as intelligent as us - shouldn't we have a cordial and proper relationship? I don't really know where we are in the universal food-chain - but a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System would work well - whether we are at the bottom, middle, or top of the galactic pecking order. CAN COOLER HEADS PLEASE PREVAIL??!!

I keep watching the following sequence from 'Stargate Continuum' in light of this thread. Watch this repeatedly - then face yourself - and think, and think, and think...

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZEPUfmfIsE

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YK_ad7Us0&feature=related
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Perhaps I need to reconsider Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Perhaps the true Creator God of the Universe should rule this solar system, and the rest of the universe, as he or she sees fit. I have merely been trying to determine what went wrong in this solar system, and how to fix it. Aristocracy and Theocracy really didn't seem to work historically, and it seems that powerful entities, who are not the Creator God of the Universe, are attempting to play god here in this solar system. I simply didn't want Crusades, Inquisitions, Wars, and Atrocities to keep occurring. I simply wanted the madness to end - and for this solar system to be run properly. But judging from the response I have received - this solar system - and probably the rest of the universe - really does need a God to tell them what to do. But the Creator God of the Universe seems to be excluded from this solar system. Perhaps this is what needs to change. Perhaps the Creator God of the Universe needs to be invited back into this solar system. I continue to fly blind - without proper information - and this really isn't fair. How can I make proper decisions without proper information. So I'm going to stop pushing a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - until I have better information upon which to make any kind of a determination regarding Solar System Governance. I'm sorry to have bothered all of you. God help us.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:45 pm

It is a big conundrum. I see it from a different perspective. God Source (who is not a male or a woman or both or a gay sitting on a chair) gave us free will

When you give free will, if the giving is honest, you have to allow people to have their experiences so God Source gave us the gift of the law of cause, effect and consequence to make it fair

There are only two possibilities basically either we individually choose life enhancing actions or do the opposite in which case we progressively deteriorate and degradate until there is nothing left of us which seems to be quite fair. The rotten seed will no longer propagate and poison the rest of the cosmos

So, it is a self-governing system, where there is help if one asks for it but help has to be measure in a way that it does not infringe the free will of others. We all have the same opportunities hence it is egalitarian

In other words, if things are bad down here is not because the gods are punishing us, it is because we, as human collective, have taken unwise choices or choices that lead to self-destruction that have been recorded in our DNA and are now playing collectively

There are individual cases in which people choose to expand their consciousness and leave this reality of ours, but the mass of humanity has been stuck in a loop of slow self-destruction if one is to judge by historical records

Humans have to be the only specie in this planet that kill for fun and kill each other for no real reason other than greed

The illness is such that we consider violent, fearful and seedy movies "entertainment" not being aware any longer that the emotional body does not know the difference between reality and fantasy and thus creating that which we do not want

When people go to movies or watch TV they do it out of choice and free will so who is to blame? tptw or each individual that has chosen the path of self-destruction? It is a valid path, as valid as ascension and so it is allowed

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Thank-you Andromeda. Check out 'The God's of Eden' by William Bramley. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqXqG5WlXJs It's not exactly an inspiring book - but it does shed a lot of light on your last post. This thing might be more complex - and simpler - than we think. What would Occam say? That slasher! What would Lucifer say? That devil! What would Oedipus say? That mother! What would Pavlov say? That dog! Seriously - if you were talking to Lucifer - what would you say to them? What would you expect them to say to you? Would it be better to not talk to them? My thought is that most of us are too easily corrupted and confused to profitably talk to them. I don't think we should love them or hate them - but that we should be pretty much neutral toward them. Some say that Lucifer no longer exists - but I doubt this. They might present themselves as any number of humans, gods, goddesses, et's, et al. I keep thinking that Lucifer can be helped, reformed, and restored. Just speculation.

Ever heard of Anton Lavey and the Church of Satan? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3hHYtdegw Here is something from Anton Lavey's 'Satanic Bible'. I'm not endorsing this, by any means, but I thought that it was relevant to this thread. Are Lucifer and Satan the same beings? What would Lucifer say?

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
    2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
    3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
    4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
    5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
    6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
    7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
    8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
    9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

One more thing (which I'm not endorsing): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF9dWUyU3GA&feature=related

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 am

OM said: if you were talking to Lucifer - what would you say to them?

to lucifers and satans I will say

Crazy Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:43 am

What if Lucifer perfectly possesses a dolphin? What if the damn ruler of us all is a damn dolphin??!! There may be more to the Christian fish-symbol than we think! Something fishy is going on in this solar system...

I think we should get to the point where we can constructively converse with Aliens, Spirits, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Satan, Jesus, God, Gods, Goddesses, Thubans, PTB, et al. I don't attempt any contact with all of the above - other than my rambling on the internet - and swearing at them around the house! If I ever did speak to any of them - face to face - it would just be another day at the office. I wouldn't be disrespectful - but I wouldn't bow-down and worship them either...

I like the way the Stargate SG-1 team handled all of the above. Speaking of which - run the following two videos at the same time - but turn the Stargate video's sound off - and use the 'Kryptonite' sound - while watching the Stargate video. Start the Stargate video first, for proper coordination. Do this a couple of times - and see what you think.

I know I'm strange - but they say it takes all kinds...

1. Stargate (turn sound off - start first - watch) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU

2. Kryptonite: (keep sound on - don't watch) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6ncyxLGw
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 pm

One thing which continues to bother me regarding the God or Goddess of This World - is why do they seem to hate us so much? Why do they seem to work in the shadows to screw things up? Why do they seem to lie so much? What the hell is going on? Even if someone were a renegade rebel against the Creator God of the Universe - wouldn't you expect them to try to create Heaven on Earth - and rule openly and justly? Why would they rule secretly - and create Hell on Earth? Again - what the hell is going on? I suspect an ancient race-war - and I'm not sure which races. Or perhaps it was both a race-war and a sex-war. I just want this thing to be properly resolved presently. But once again - I don't know what went on historically - and I don't know what is going on presently - so how in the hell can I know how to properly proceed? This whole thing is completely insane. Can someone please bring common sense and reason to the predicament of the human race and this solar system? Why do we have to endure lie after lie after lie after lie - and war after war after war after war - and atrocity after atrocity after atrocity after atrocity? What the hell is going on? What was the Original Sin? What is the Continuing Sin? We seem to have been subjected to thousands of years of torture - leading to a final judgment - and an extermination. What the hell is going on? Lucifer??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mFn9EhgU4

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:41 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:One thing which continues to bother me regarding the God or Goddess of This World - is why do they seem to hate us so much? Why do they seem to work in the shadows to screw things up? Why do they seem to lie so much? What the hell is going on? Even if someone was a renegade rebel against the Creator God of the Universe - wouldn't you expect them to try to create Heaven on Earth - and rule openly and justly? Why would they rule secretly - and create Hell on Earth? Again - what the hell is going on? I suspect an ancient race-war - and I'm not sure which races. Or perhaps it was both a race-war and a sex-war. I just want this thing to be properly resolved presently. But once again - I don't know what went on historically - and I don't know what is going on presently - so how in the hell can I know how to properly proceed? This whole thing is completely insane. Can someone please bring common sense and reason to the predicament of the human race and this solar system? Why do we have to endure lie after lie after lie after lie - and war after war after war after war - and atrocity after atrocity after atrocity after atrocity? What the hell is going on? What was the Original Sin? What is the Continuing Sin? We seem to have been subjected to thousands of years of torture - leading to a final judgment - and an extermination. What the hell is going on? Lucifer??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mFn9EhgU4

OM Source does not hate us, we hate us and hence we keep creating hatefull events. While hate is in our hearts and we do no accept that all are entitled to their paths, which we do not need to follow, we will have hate and blame games. NO one does anything to us that we do not allow one way or the other

Flowers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 am

So - who rules the Secret Government? Is the Secret Government good? Is there a Secret Government? Are the Old Testament Atrocities commanded by God, just and righteous judgments against the wicked? Same for the book of Revelation? Really do read 'The Gods of Eden'. Is it just the stupid goyim who are screwing things up? At the highest levels of solar system and global government - is everything essentially fine? I really want a truly good God in charge - but I'm just not seeing this historically or presently. And I am seeing a power, which is superior to humanity - working in the shadows in a malevolent manner. I don't care who this is - I just want them to cease and desist immediately - but I don't wish for them to be hurt or killed. There is no @#*&% reason why this solar system can't be turned into a paradise - without extermination, coercion, and cruelty. Why is this so #$^%& hard????? Lucifer????
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:28 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:So - who rules the Secret Government? Is the Secret Government good? Is there a Secret Government? Are the Old Testament Atrocities commanded by God, just and righteous judgments against the wicked? Same for the book of Revelation? Really do read 'The Gods of Eden'. Is it just the stupid goyim who are screwing things up? At the highest levels of solar system and global government - is everything essentially fine? I really want a truly good God in charge - but I'm just not seeing this historically or presently. And I am seeing a power, which is superior to humanity - working in the shadows in a malevolent manner. I don't care who this is - I just want them to cease and desist immediately - but I don't wish for them to be hurt or killed. There is no @#*&% reason why this solar system can't be turned into a paradise - without extermination, coercion, and cruelty. Why is this so #$^%& hard????? Lucifer????

OM it is us that allow the secret government, we are in victim mode, we hate ourselves so we need a victimizer and the Universe obliges by providing us with what we are asking for

Waking up means taking responsibility for all that we are, including our false sense of victimhood. We are only victims if we choose to be, otherwise there are circumstances that sometimes can be rather harrowing and look unjust but it is up to us to act rather than react and have a grip on our thoughts and emotions

This is where humanity is stuck, in a humongous sense of "victim hood" and therefore the spiral of atrocities just grows until the point of self destruction...we are rather close to that but is never too late and every person that chooses to take responsibility and decides not to be a victim anymore changes the outcome. It is all about probabilities and probable futures

Free will choice has a price and the price is the consequence of our choices. It is rather mathematical really. Sometimes I think that Source must be a mathematician and kudos to it because it does let us do as we please, even if it means self-destruction

If we stop feeling disempowered by the "secret government" it will fade away like everything else that has changed...nothing seem to last forever except the essence of life
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:53 pm

So - the victims of the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Civil War, Joseph Stalin, the World Wars, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, the Iraq Wars, Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, and Pedophilia chose to be victims - and the universe granted their wishes? I choose a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - and I want it right now. Will the universe grant my wish? Lucifer??? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/namaste-constitutional-responsible-freedom-solar-system-t918.htm
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:28 am

orthodoxymoron (Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:53 pm) wrote:So - the victims of the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Civil War, Joseph Stalin, the World Wars, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, the Iraq Wars, Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, and Pedophilia chose to be victims - and the universe granted their wishes? I choose a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - and I want it right now. Will the universe grant my wish? Lucifer??? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/namaste-constitutional-responsible-freedom-solar-system-t918.htm

OM I know it sounds awful but where did it started? Do we believe we have only this life? or we believe that we may have multiple lives all happening at once? What if a being really wants to experience that kind of pain? Who are we to tell others not to experience what they want? Isn't that the nanny State would do? What do we really know about how the cosmos works?

I often find that the victim/victimizer mentality is so ingrained in the human mind that it is impossible to heal the problem enough to differentiate the woods from the tree

Of course if we think that we have been created out of pond scum and we are here only one life and we happened to be tortured by deluded catholics that want to kill all that does not obey them...what will be the point of being alive in such a random and disorganized paradigm?

But if we think there is divine right order (as in the cosmic laws) and divine right timing there is much more to anything that what our left brain may see?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:32 am

I know it is very difficut to accept that there is cause and effect but even the scientists supports that as a fact. Why think that humans are the exception?

How many times we have turned a blind eye to injustices and pretend they are not happening and called faul when they happen to us?

How many times we buy stuff produced by the chinese slaves, underpaid and overworked and when our own life conditions deteriorate we think is unfair

It is cause and effect and gets recorded in the DNA that gets passed on by our own parents and their parents...so what happens when we have a gran father that went to war and killed many? Don't we have that in our DNA? We can not escape the record keeper, much that we would love to have our cake and eat it

How easy is to forget that our bodies are electromagnetic and that they emit radio waves that act as magnets for that we are transmitting...because we do transmitt whether we want to accept that or not is a scientific fact

PS

What do you think happens when we pay our taxes and the money goes to buy weapons and finance wars? Do you really think it will not come back to us? What do you think happens when our money finances things like Abu Graib...what will happen to our own children? What is happening already? TSA and pat downs? cunning isn't it?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 am

Law and Order will be restored in this solar system. Justice will be served. Guilty parties will be punished. Restitution will be provided. Rehabilitation and Restoration will occur. The righteous will forgive - but they will never forget. A Perfected Humanity in a Perfected Solar System will emerge from the chaos and madness. When one observes torture and cruelty occurring - and does nothing to stop it - is this not a crime - even if one is observing from a distant planet, solar sytem, or galaxy? As of this moment - I am pi$$ed-off at everyone in the universe - given my limited knowledge - and given the fact that no one seems to really want to open-up about what the hell is really going on. I think this whole solar system mess has been horribly mishandled. I don't think this had to happen this way at all. I'm mad at the good guys and gals - and the bad guys and gals. Everything is insane! I want this BS to stop NOW. Does anyone with any clout and compassion read any of these threads? Somebody who is somebody (or at least thinks they are somebody) better get something going around here. Can you hear me now? Once again - I don't know the whole story - but why have thousands of years of suffering and death (including women and children) been tolerated by the supposedly highly advanced beings of the universe? Sometimes I doubt that there really are truly advanced and ethical beings throughout the universe. In any case - I am suspecting that all is not well - throughout the whole damn universe. I want this solar system to get it's act together - and then maybe we can accurately figure out what's really going on throughout the rest of the universe. Why is a reasonable system of law and order - responsibility and freedom - psychology and ethics - so damn hard to implement? Why all of the lies and bs? The 'Word of God' turns out to be the word of someone who does not seem to have much genuine love for the human race. The Teachings of Jesus are the rare exception. This solar system should be a paradise for all benevolent beings. But here again - I don't know the full story regarding universe, solar system, and Earth history. It's all a great big secret. Madness Without End. I really and truly desire a happy existence for EVERYONE - including you, Lucifer. I hereby invite everyone - human and otherwise - to unite around a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - but you need to really mean it - and back it up with action. I'm only saying this because I'm scared - not because I'm rebellious. I'm not shaking my fist at God. I'm just shaking. The Nazis and Masons are the two major players in this solar system - aren't they? What would it take for most of them to embrace a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System? I'm calling for defectors on both sides. This damn thing just needs to be defused. We can use all of the bases and fancy technology for constructive purposes - instead of the extermination of the human race. I think both sides have been used, misused, and abused - and that tens or hundreds of millions of innocent human beings have been collateral damage. I'm sure both sides have their justifications and horror stories - and we can deal with all of this - in an orderly and peaceful manner. I can see myself embracing both Nazis and Masons. I might even embrace Dracs and Greys. I just want the suffering, death, and bs in this solar system to end. I'm not sure I understand who is REALLY behind the Nazis and Masons - but this thing needs to be resolved NOW. We can argue and fight on the internet for centuries - if we want to - but this madness needs to transition into a cold-infowar. How about it, Lucifer? Namaste.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:42 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Law and Order will be restored in this solar system. Justice will be served. Guilty parties will be punished. Restitution will be provided. Rehabilitation and Restoration will occur. The righteous will forgive - but they will never forget. A Perfected Humanity in a Perfected Solar System will emerge from the chaos and madness. When one observes torture and cruelty occurring - and does nothing to stop it - is this not a crime - even if one is observing from a distant planet, solar sytem, or galaxy? As of this moment - I am pi$$ed-off at everyone in the universe - given my limited knowledge - and given the fact that no one seems to really want to open-up about what the hell is really going on. I think this whole solar system mess has been horribly mishandled. I don't think this had to happen this way at all. I'm mad at the good guys and gals - and the bad guys and gals. Everything is insane! I want this BS to stop NOW. Does anyone with any clout and compassion read any of these threads? Somebody who is somebody (or at least thinks they are somebody) better get something going around here. Can you hear me now? Once again - I don't know the whole story - but why have thousands of years of suffering and death (including women and children) been tolerated by the supposedly highly advanced beings of the universe? Sometimes I doubt that there really are truly advanced and ethical beings throughout the universe. In any case - I am suspecting that all is not well - throughout the whole damn universe. I want this solar system to get it's act together - and then maybe we can accurately figure out what's really going on throughout the rest of the universe. Why is a reasonable system of law and order - responsibility and freedom - psychology and ethics - so damn hard to implement? Why all of the lies and bs? The 'Word of God' turns out to be the word of someone who does not seem to have much genuine love for the human race. The Teachings of Jesus are the rare exception. This solar system should be a paradise for all benevolent beings. But here again - I don't know the full story regarding universe, solar system, and Earth history. It's all a great big secret. Madness Without End. I really and truly desire a happy existence for EVERYONE - including you, Lucifer. I hereby invite everyone - human and otherwise - to unite around a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - but you need to really mean it - and back it up with action. I'm only saying this because I'm scared - not because I'm rebellious. I'm not shaking my fist at God. I'm just shaking. The Nazis and Masons are the two major players in this solar system - aren't they? What would it take for most of them to embrace a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System? I'm calling for defectors on both sides. This damn thing just needs to be defused. We can use all of the bases and fancy technology for constructive purposes - instead of the extermination of the human race. I think both sides have been used, misused, and abused - and that tens or hundreds of millions of innocent human beings have been collateral damage. I'm sure both sides have their justifications and horror stories - and we can deal with all of this - in an orderly and peaceful manner. I can see myself embracing both Nazis and Masons. I might even embrace Dracs and Greys. I just want the suffering, death, and bs in this solar system to end. I'm not sure I understand who is REALLY behind the Nazis and Masons - but this thing needs to be resolved NOW. We can argue and fight on the internet for centuries - if we want to - but this madness needs to transition into a cold-infowar. How about it, Lucifer? Namaste.

I don't know what lucifer has to do with this, or yes I know what it has to do but actually the problem seems to have started way before lucifer's interventions so I will not be going around casting blame on some "universal burocrat" is just does not work like that. The cosmos are self-regulated which makes it a very fascinating place. Do things in alignment with the natural laws of the cosmos and all is upwards and onwards, expansion and all the desirable qualities of spirit flourish relentlessly

Create a nanny state where there is finger pointing and what a mess! you can see it around it. But Lucifer was not the first idiot burocrat, it seems that there were others before him

Scream and pissed off as you are, the laws of the cosmos do not bend to accommodate personal preferences over collective preference, it is all about majority of quanta or quantum

OM I think that if you want to realize your dream you will have an awful load of people to persuade to align with cosmic laws...not an easy task

It seems that many like you have tried for billions of years and now the wrap up team is separating the grain from the chaff before giving up???? Crazy Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:24 pm

I have speculated that there was already a pre-existing problem at the time of the Luciferian Rebellion and subsequent War in Heaven - but two wrongs don't make a right. Not even three or four do. I really don't wish to play the blame-game - but I think that it is important to understand history - with just the facts, and no BS. Something has been very wrong for a very long time - and this needs to be corrected - without extermination or enslavement. Some seem to be rather gleeful regarding an anticipated extermination. I have spoken with a couple of deity-types who seemed hell-bent on some sort of an extermination-mission. I don't know if they were delusional, or the real-deal - but I tried to talk them out of it. I think some human-beings and other-beings may need to be incarcerated and re-educated - but I don't think anyone should be exterminated - physically or spiritually - temporarily or permanently. But what the hell do I know? If I had the chance - I would like to help bring Lucifer back to the Father...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:42 pm

I've noticed an increase in the number of views of this thread. Why might this be? Don't forget the Kali thread, as it dovetails with the Lucifer thread. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1019-tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess Cast a wide-net when you study this subject, and be aware of its deceptive and bewitching nature. Researcher beware! I'm not kidding! One more thing - read through the Amen Ra thread, even though the links in the first post don't work, because AV1 has been shut-down. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1116-amen-ra-et-al The Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System thread ties into this, as well. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t918-namaste-constitutional-responsible-freedom-solar-system So does the Red Letter Church thread. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1040-red-letter-church Read through all the posts on this thread, if you have time, but the links in the first post don't work because of AV1 being terminated. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t876-orthodoxymoron-threads Don't get bogged-down on anything in particular - and remember that we are in a spiritual-war. I'm actually looking forward to getting better acquainted with Lucifer - but not in connection with any rituals, or selling my soul to you know who. I sense a changing of the guard in this solar system - but I don't know the details. Hopefully, things will work out well for ALL CONCERNED. Namaste.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:25 pm

OM it seems that the semjase pleiadians are well aquainted with Lucifer, perhaps that may be the direction you should look?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Andromeda wrote:OM it seems that the semjase pleiadians are well aquainted with Lucifer, perhaps that may be the direction you should look?

Thank-you Andromeda. I don't know who to trust - so I trust no one - not even myself. I don't know who the good and bad players really are. Most are probably a mixture of good and evil - in varying proportions. I'm really trying to focus on principles and concepts - rather than organizations and personalities. I suspect the historical and contemporary existence of a God and/or Goddess of This World - and that they are a mixture of good and evil. But when one is at that level - it's probably very easy for things to spiral way out of control - and then it's probably next to impossible to return to an uncorrupted and sane place of being - which is why I lean toward the organized decentralism of responsible freedom. If Lucifer really does exist - I would like to hear their full unedited story - going back thousands, millions, or even billions of years. Unfortunately, this story might drive me completely insane. I think history might be that bad.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 am

So - who are Gabriel, Lucifer, and Michael - historically and presently? Amen Ra, Hathor/Isis, Horus? Are Gabriel and Lucifer really Annunaki? Is Horus representative of Humanity? What if Promethius stole fire from Humanity - and gave it to the Gods? What if Humans created the Annunaki to be a slave-race - rather than the other way around? Regardless of what occurred historically - what should we do presently? Is this all just a fabricated bunch of bs? I'm going to keep passively considering a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution - and just see what develops. And yes - I am stuck on this subject - because it really seems to be central to solving most of the major problems facing this solar system. Without knowing the whole story - my bias is that all truly benevolent beings - human or otherwise - should be able to stay here - and live peacefully. What is the proper relationship between justice and mercy? How do we really determine what the true state of affairs is - here on Earth, throughout the Solar System, and throughout the Universe? The BS seems to be bottomless and endless. Please read 'The God's of Eden' by William Bramley - 'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs - 'Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper - and 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White. I'm having a difficult time thinking clearly regarding all of the above - and I'm fearing that the stakes may be very high in this most dangerous game. We seem to be on some sort of a precipice. I don't even want to think about how far we might fall, if we get things wrong. I really don't know who is good or bad. I don't know if I'm good or bad. I'm just sick of the cat and mouse game. How do we avoid making horrible mistakes regarding our predicament? I hope someone is giving this some very serious thought. I wish to be friendly and kind - but could this be a fatal mistake? My bias presently, is to be neutral in all of this - because without proper and solid information, there is no way to make proper decisions about much of anything. I am sold on the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as a modus operandi for this Solar System - but I'm not really sure how to achieve this seemingly noble goal. I really need some help with all of this. Namaste.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 pm

OM you can trust your inner self connection with God Source. The conection is in every out breath and the mental silence. There is a knowing that comes from that...the real inner teacher that speaks without words but a real sense of knowing...more like a feeling beyond this time matrix Flowers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Andromeda wrote:OM you can trust your inner self connection with God Source. The conection is in every out breath and the mental silence. There is a knowing that comes from that...the real inner teacher that speaks without words but a real sense of knowing...more like a feeling beyond this time matrix Flowers

Thank-you Andromeda. I will continue to distrust everyone and everything - including my inner teacher. I'm a walking warzone - and there are many points of view fighting for the supremacy - within my soul. I think the secret is to just keep asking questions - and to keep listening for the answers. The answers, my friend, are blowing in the wind. I think that doing a lot of reading is a good thing - and I'm trying to do more of that. I'm reading 'The God's of Eden' by William Bramley - and I'm finding it to be both fascinating and terrifying. I want to re-read 'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs. I'm re-reading parts of 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White. I've also been listening to, and reading, a lot of Bill Cooper's material. A multi-source, multi-disciplinary modality is optimal - but it does create tremendous internal conflict. I'm really not looking for peace. I'm just looking for truth and solutions. If one spoke with Lucifer - what should they say? Should they politely enter into a conversation - or should they confront Lucifer with Bible texts in the name of Jesus? I'm thinking that non-committal neutrality is probably a good thing. Lucifer probably knows the Bible better than any theologian. Lucifer might have written most of the Bible. I think I might try to befriend them - without being too friendly. I'd love to convert Lucifer to my Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom point of view - and get the green light for The United States of the Solar System. What would Lucifer say? World Without End. Almond Raw.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:45 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:OM you can trust your inner self connection with God Source. The conection is in every out breath and the mental silence. There is a knowing that comes from that...the real inner teacher that speaks without words but a real sense of knowing...more like a feeling beyond this time matrix Flowers

Thank-you Andromeda. I will continue to distrust everyone and everything - including my inner teacher. I'm a walking warzone - and there are many points of view fighting for the supremacy - within my soul. I think the secret is to just keep asking questions - and to keep listening for the answers. The answers, my friend, are blowing in the wind. I think that doing a lot of reading is a good thing - and I'm trying to do more of that. I'm reading 'The God's of Eden' by William Bramley - and I'm finding it to be both fascinating and terrifying. I want to re-read 'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs. I'm re-reading parts of 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White. I've also been listening to, and reading, a lot of Bill Cooper's material. A multi-source, multi-disciplinary modality is optimal - but it does create tremendous internal conflict. I'm really not looking for peace. I'm just looking for truth and solutions. If one spoke with Lucifer - what should they say? Should they politely enter into a conversation - or should they confront Lucifer with Bible texts in the name of Jesus? I'm thinking that non-committal neutrality is probably a good thing. Lucifer probably knows the Bible better than any theologian. Lucifer might have written most of the Bible. I think I might try to befriend them - without being too friendly. I'd love to convert Lucifer to my Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom point of view - and get the green light for The United States of the Solar System. What would Lucifer say? World Without End. Almond Raw.

Yes questioning everything is a good policy, it protects us from those that have ill intent and those parts of ourselves that are authentically ours know the dangers so will never be offended by our questioning

I keep a journal of my insights and I ponder about them too, then discard that which seems to come from "alien" sources like programming or even our own distorted patterns and keep those pearls of wisdom that are relevant and helpful

That way it is difficult to get misguided. No one says that we have to knee jerk on the advise we receive Crazy Happy

The ancient art of pondering and perusing is always helpful for that which is eternal will remaind being eternal

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm