tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
burgundia
ClearWater
THEeXchanger
Vidya Moksha
NANUXII
Swanny
greybeard
Eartheart
Pris
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
16 posters

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Pris
    Pris

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  Pris Mon May 02, 2016 2:39 am

mudra wrote:The Present

Translations in various other languages can be downloaded here:  Arrow http://www.truthcontest.com/

Love Always
    mudra

Ah-hah! Very Happy

mudra wrote:Yes Pris the whole thing is well worth reading. I made a post about it a long time ago in the chalice of wisdom thread. Glad you stumbled upon this site Pris and brought it to light here :)

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8350-the-chalice-of-wisdom#106207

Love from me
    mudra

You beat me to it, mudra! cheers
    mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Tue May 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Pris wrote:

It came to me at the right time then and it comes to you at the right time now Pris Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 pm

mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

It came to me at the right time then and it comes to you at the right time now Pris  Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

I've just gotta use one of TRANCOSO's favourite quotes here Big Grin 2!

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat May 07, 2016 12:42 am

Pris wrote:
    mudra wrote:The Present

Translations in various other languages can be downloaded here:  Arrow http://www.truthcontest.com/

Love Always
    mudra

Ah-hah! Very Happy

mudra wrote:Yes Pris the whole thing is well worth reading. I made a post about it a long time ago in the chalice of wisdom thread. Glad you stumbled upon this site Pris and brought it to light here :)

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8350-the-chalice-of-wisdom#106207

Love from me
    mudra

Update: I've read halfway into it, mudra...  

Unfortunately, it turns out the whole thing is likely to be just another one of these:

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 6947dddcea4ac43683be880f8295bb67

For a detailed explanation:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8897-tedx-talks#122523
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 09, 2016 7:17 am

Pris wrote:
    Update: I've read halfway into it, mudra...  

Unfortunately, it turns out the whole thing is likely to be just another one of these:

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 6947dddcea4ac43683be880f8295bb67

For a detailed explanation:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8897-tedx-talks#122523

Hello Pris,
    Thank you for your post.
    I had a look at Hoverbike's comment on the thread you linked to the PSU ( Playstation Universe ) forum.
    He says somewhere that it is the mind that makes us not " that Spirit " that is talked about in The Present.
    My point of view is that people whose sphere of perception doesn't move beyond the body , brain and mental patterns  
    believe these elements are solely what they are made of . Hence they  find it very hard to conceive of the soul or spirit.
    Because they lack  1st hand experience of soul they want Spirit to be proven to them in a lab.
    Soul is a state of awareness , it requires a shift of perception one can only reach by one's own.
    To me it is not the mind that makes us but how we as a soul handle the mind.
    Soul is our foundation, the observer from which it all starts. How can we possibly not see this then ?
    Well it seems we are very good at playing tricks with ourselves.
    Aren't we all fond as kids to play hide and seek ? Wink
    And then one day we find who we are and we are so impressed with it we call it " illumination "
    We kept ourselves in the dark for so long that suddenly the light is on. Lol

Regarding " The Present " I did'nt read all of it . I remember I took from it just enough that I found palatable and with which I was able to swallow easily and then did'nt feel the need to go any further, to eat the whole cake :)

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 13133110

Love from me
    mudra

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 10, 2016 9:16 pm

mudra wrote:Hello Pris,
    Thank you for your post.
    I had a look at Hoverbike's comment on the thread you linked to the PSU ( Playstation Universe ) forum.
    He says somewhere that it is the mind that makes us not " that Spirit " that is talked about in The Present.
    My point of view is that people whose sphere of perception doesn't move beyond the body , brain and mental patterns  
    believe these elements are solely what they are made of . Hence they  find it very hard to conceive of the soul or spirit.
    Because they lack  1st hand experience of soul they want Spirit to be proven to them in a lab.
    Soul is a state of awareness , it requires a shift of perception one can only reach by one's own.
    To me it is not the mind that makes us but how we as a soul handle the mind.
    Soul is our foundation, the observer from which it all starts.  How can we possibly not see this then ?
    Well it seems we are very good at playing tricks with ourselves.
    Aren't we all fond as kids to play hide and seek ? Wink
    And then one day we find who we are and we are so impressed with it we call it " illumination "
    We kept ourselves in the dark for so long that suddenly the light is on. Lol

Regarding " The Present " I did'nt read all of it . I remember I took from it just enough that I found palatable and with which I was able to swallow easily and then did'nt feel the need to go any further, to eat the whole cake :)

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 13133110

Love from me
    mudra

Love from me
    mudra

Thanks for your thoughts here, mudra!  I think we're 'getting closer' to figuring this thing out! Very Happy

My own experience (for what it's worth) tells me my mind and spirit/soul are equally important.  We often hear that our minds 'get in the way', that sort of thing.  Does it?  In what way?  Sure, I agree some people get so caught up in 'mind' that they can't see anything else.  The challenge here, perhaps, is to see that our minds and our souls are connected -- they go together.  One cannot exist without the other so-to-speak.  They evolve or drive each other.

When I've been out-of-body, for example, I am completely aware of who I am as 'me'.  Yes, I have felt 'connected' with everything (that's quite normal for me in general), and at the same time, I have even been able to direct my experiences with my mind's own thoughts.  That goes beyond the 'just being in the moment' kind of 'spiritual' experience.  I've literally had 'thinking' OBEs.  As a point of interest, this isn't something I'm doing all the time (lol).  Unless I make it a priority and focus my intent (my conscious mind/thoughts), I don't 'normally' have these experiences.  It does seem to require some effort.

About 'The Present', I admit that for the part I'd read, I did get a few little nice morsels out of it.  Unfortunately, I can still be gullible at times, but I hope I'm not a total idiot.  I hit a few too many rotten parts that even I thought to myself, 'Okay, that's enough!' Bleh

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 12, 2016 10:54 am

Pris wrote:

Thanks for your thoughts here, mudra!  I think we're 'getting closer' to figuring this thing out! Very Happy

My own experience (for what it's worth) tells me my mind and spirit/soul are equally important.  We often hear that our minds 'get in the way', that sort of thing.  Does it?  In what way?  Sure, I agree some people get so caught up in 'mind' that they can't see anything else.  The challenge here, perhaps, is to see that our minds and our souls are connected -- they go together.  One cannot exist without the other so-to-speak.  They evolve or drive each other.

When I've been out-of-body, for example, I am completely aware of who I am as 'me'.  Yes, I have felt 'connected' with everything (that's quite normal for me in general), and at the same time, I have even been able to direct my experiences with my mind's own thoughts.  That goes beyond the 'just being in the moment' kind of 'spiritual' experience.  I've literally had 'thinking' OBEs.  As a point of interest, this isn't something I'm doing all the time (lol).  Unless I make it a priority and focus my intent (my conscious mind/thoughts), I don't 'normally' have these experiences.  It does seem to require some effort.

About 'The Present', I admit that for the part I'd read, I did get a few little nice morsels out of it.  Unfortunately, I can still be gullible at times, but I hope I'm not a total idiot.  I hit a few too many rotten parts that even I thought to myself, 'Okay, that's enough!' Bleh

I agree with you Pris : Mind is equally important to Soul as it is the medium the soul uses to handle the universe.
    The mind needs to be guided and steered by a an aware soul though .A loose mind left on it's own will run on automatic and easily become impinged upon by others or the environnment that now take the lead.
    In the game called life Soul is the director, mind is the script soul writes, and body the actor.
    Lousy director, lousy script, lousy actor Wink
    To me " The Present " is just another word to describe an aware of being aware soul.
    Nothing to do with a time line.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 28, 2016 11:25 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X182OOgR-6w

Public meditation in Paris

This took place in several French towns and even in Belgium.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:55 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 13524510

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:00 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 20160630_081545

Thoughts create reality
    June 30, 2016 by Lorraine Voss

Garden of LifeThought is not, as is many times supposed, a mere indefinite abstraction or something of a like nature. It is, on the contrary, a vital, living force, the most vital, subtle and irresistible force there is in the universe. ~ Ralph Waldo Trine, In Tune With the Infinite

Thoughts have the power to create and we must be mindful of the thoughts we put out into the world. My thoughts are most associated with the power and beauty of this sacred earth.

I love the wilderness, the plants and creatures that inhabit this planet. In Robin William’s movie, What Dreams May Come, the characters created their reality through their thoughts. William’s reality was of creating beauty and since I first saw that movie I have held the intention to create even more beauty in my life in the manner through which he did in the movie, by making my thoughts my reality. To imagine flowers at my feet and seeing them become manifest at the next footfall. While living in Oregon, I manifested a Japanese maple tree. I wanted one so much but never purchased it. One day, while picking blackberries on the perimeter of my yard, lo and behold, a Japanese maple that was about 18” tall was growing under the berry patch. I transplanted it and it grew very big in a short period of time.

One of the ways through which I create my reality is to plant flowers and grow my own food. I love having a garden to nurture and nourish and it nurtures and nourishes me. Whenever I feel as though I am lacking balance or connection, all I need to do is put my hands in the soil and connect with the earth. All of the energy that no longer serves me is absorbed by the earth and transformed into energetic food for my yard.

My backyard is my sanctuary, an oasis in the middle of the desert. I harvested potatoes yesterday that I didn’t even plant, they grew of their own accord from the compost that I turn into my garden all winter. The broccoli, garlic, onions, squash and some of the tomato plants were volunteers this year too.
    lodge

click image to read about our lodge

In my yard there are bird seed feeders, bird baths, and hummingbird feeders. A new addition this year is a Bullock’s Oriole feeder and these amazing bright orange birds come and drink the same sweet nectar as the hummingbirds. There is an herb garden with culinary sage, oregano, thyme, and parsley and fruit trees that include nectarines, apricots, peaches, apples, and figs. I love to can my own food and got a huge haul of figs this year with which I made preserves. Yumm and thank you fig tree! The peaches are abundant too but they aren’t ripe enough to pick. The birds would think otherwise and I happily share this abundance with them as I wonder if there will be any left without pecks in them when them come to sweet and ripe fullness.

So-called weeds love my backyard too and some of them are so beautiful and add a nice touch. After years of living in different geographic regions and painstakingly nurturing the beautiful Datura plant for its beauty and fragrant flowers, which attract hummingbird moths and butterflies, they grow wild in my yard. Plants that are labeled as annuals think they are perennial when they come to my garden and they bloom year after year without fail. My medicine man said to me that you can grow anything anywhere with the right intention. And so it is.

altarThe butterflies flutter through the yard, the birds sing, the bees hum, the lizards sun on the rocks, and other critters including bull snakes, sand snakes, and even tarantulas thrive as a result of this incredible oasis. At night the crickets are so loud bringing me much joy through their evening serenade. People who visit are nourished by its natural simplicity and its splendor, becoming part of the beauty in which they exist in those moments. Everything in the garden emanates life and beauty, death and rebirth. The nurturing energy of life that is absorbed by those who visit often walk it out into the world. Some create their own backyard oasis or some other incredible, thriving reality that feeds themselves and others. And so the ripple goes.

This amazing opportunity of life on earth presents us with the ability to live in harmony with Source energy and all of its creation. When we recognize our oneness with all things, we harmoniously resonate with the infinite.

With which thoughts do you create your garden of life?

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:35 pm

The Gifts of the Five Elements by Sylvia Schroer PhD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2PHzOGvFc

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:57 pm

We are People who need to love, because Love is the soul's life, Love is simply creation's greatest joy.

~ Sufi Saying
    ( Hafiz )
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:03 pm

One spark in an entire world of darkness is enough to draw your eye, is enough to guide you home. Stop worrying about the dark, start focusing on the tiny bits of light that are left. Proud and still shining.

Tyler Knott Gregson

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 399a13c459a4355492a1b1f7a9feed6d

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:56 am

I am tired of waking to headlines of atrocities. I am tired of living in a place where human life is so disregarded. I am tired of looking at the calendar and shaking my head in complete disbelief that it's 2016 and still, still now, there is such a thick and impenetrable fog of racism and prejudice and hatred that people are dying for it. I am tired of people hurting each other, for no other reason than the color of their skin. I am tired of the divide, this Grand Canyon gap between so many people all living inside these drawn borders. We are all children from the same Mother, we are all brothers, sisters, we are all cousins and we are systematically destroying our family. This is bigger than guns and the right to own them, this is bigger than Congress and their inability to come together. This is bigger than all this, this is about the divide and this is about the hatred...here and everywhere. We are a world split, fractured and splintered in dozens of directions, the veins extending out and still pulsing, not with life but with anger, with hate and mistrust. We cannot fight this with more hatred, we cannot fight this by digging trenches and taking sides, we cannot fight this with more fighting. We must become the ceasefire and the bravery to walk across the lines that we never wanted drawn. We must be the love that grows like a forest fire, if from a spark, if from here. We must look across all these cracks and find all the ways we are the same, not different. We are one soul wearing 7 billion faces, and we must set down these tools of self-destruction and love ourselves again, every face of these spread out billions. We must change, and we must begin today. There is only one way, and love is it, it's always been it. My heart is broken today, again, and broken the most for how commonplace it is to wake up feeling this way. There is light in us, still, and the closer we all stand the brighter it can grow.

Tyler Knott Gregson

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:34 am

Alejandro Jodorowsky. - The Tarot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqnVKr9hf4A

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:51 am

Soul Wisdom From The Dagara Tribe

This morning, I came across a bit of wisdom from the Dagara people of West Africa that really struck a chord. The words below were spoken by Malidoma Patrice Somé, a spiritualist and writer from this tribe, whose work is centered on the ancestral healing traditions and sacred rituals of his people.

In Dagara communities, the function of the soul is very carefully examined. The appearance of each individual means far less than the essence or truth that is contained within one’s body. The soul is seen as an entity that doesn’t have a start or an end, moving in a constant orbital mode between the spirit realm of the ancestors and the land of the tribe.

“In the culture of my people, the Dagara, we have no word for the supernatural. The closest we come to this concept is Yielbongura, ‘the thing that knowledge can’t eat.’ This word suggests that the life and power of certain things depend upon their resistance to the kind of categorizing knowledge that human beings apply to everything. In Western reality, there is a clear split between the spiritual and the material, between religious life and secular life. This concept is alien to the Dagara. For us, as for many indigenous cultures, the supernatural is part of our everyday lives. To a Dagara man or woman, the material is just the spiritual taking on form. The secular is religion in a lower key — a rest area from the tension of religious and spiritual practice. Dwelling in the realm of the sacred is both exciting and terrifying.”

read on: Arrow http://www.thesacredscience.com/soul-wisdom-from-the-dagara-tribe/

Love Always
    mudra
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:22 am

Blink I might not be in this wwworld, but it is utterly bullocks to
    paint the western world as such: "In Western reality, there is a clear split between the spiritual and the material, between religious life and secular life." Freedom
    This concept is pushed onto the media since 1or200 years, with brainfuxx and massmurder, insane moneypolicies and controlgrids, but
    hey, it never became real on the streets...
    Just because afew million minds are saturated with hypnotic lies and
    falsified data clusters - it dosnt make it real... Just irrelevant Cow 's.

Give a Farewell

BLUE Beyond - GOD DOME OF PROTECTION
    Straight after the removal of negative energies/entities/cutting of cords method, one can use what I call the 'God Dome of Protection'.

You can use what ever Angels/energy you feel is right for you at the time, as it can change....allow yourself to accept and receive what comes for you to use at this time:

I ask for AA Raphael to stand in front of me, and see a figure in front.
    Then AA Gabriel to the rear and see a figure there.
    Then visualise from their crown chakras, their energy come out as they link their protective energies like an arc of light above your head.

Then ask AA Uriel to your left.
    AA Michael to your right
    Then see a beam of energy from their crown chakras link over your head like another arc. So that if you looked down from above, you would see a cross of protection over you.

I then see the arcs of energy below me as well, completing a sphere of protective energy. I really wonder if it wouldnt be more beneficial to x-change the mentioned angelic enteties to selfmade comic-heros or
    with living friends from your own future... Double Thumbs Up
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:38 pm

Eartheart wrote:BLUE Beyond - GOD DOME OF PROTECTION
    Straight after the removal of negative energies/entities/cutting of cords method, one can use what I call the 'God Dome of Protection'.

You can use what ever Angels/energy you feel is right for you at the time, as it can change....allow yourself to accept and receive what comes for you to use at this time:

I ask for AA Raphael to stand in front of me, and see a figure in front.
    Then AA Gabriel to the rear and see a figure there.
    Then visualise from their crown chakras, their energy come out as they link their protective energies like an arc of light above your head.

Then ask AA Uriel to your left.
    AA Michael to your right
    Then see a beam of energy from their crown chakras link over your head like another arc. So that if you looked down from above, you would see a cross of protection over you.

A 'God Dome of Protection'?

Why do you feel the need to gain 'outside' protection?  That can only diminish your own power which makes you vulnerable by feeling the need to bolster yourself with outside sources.  You are allowing 'ARCH angels'... to be 'above' or 'over' you...  What's the difference between an 'angel' and a 'demon'?  Consider their motivation.

No doubt we are delicious beings...

We don't need and want anyone or anything above us, controlling and weakening us.  Our individual, sovereign strength -- our trust in ourselves as all-powerful beings -- is what makes us AN-ARCHists: against rulers.  Stand in your own power and protect yourself.  This is what sets us free on the 3D plane and beyond.

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:15 am

ooopps - Miss understanding in a twisted pose... Heh heh
    If she would read more attentive and think to grasp intent & meaning,
    there would be more grace and honor???? Whistle

How did that anarcho thingy get here to avalon, has she lost her path
    to those barricades (probaby not invented yet in Kanataka) or did she follow
    a wild cat through the mists, please clean up after your beasts and leave
    the pristine environment...

by the way, angelic vibe and personality is inside, heartbased and lifeforce sourced - your notion pris of above and outside is paranoid talk,
    please check your signal systems - bitchslap to wake up Nutbar
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Eartheart wrote:ooopps - Miss understanding in a twisted pose...   Heh heh
    If she would read more attentive and think to grasp intent & meaning,
    there would be more grace and honor????   Whistle

How did that anarcho thingy get here to avalon, has she lost her path
    to those barricades (probaby not invented yet in Kanataka) or did she follow
    a wild cat through the mists, please clean up after your beasts and leave
    the pristine environment...

by the way, angelic vibe and personality is inside, heartbased and lifeforce sourced - your notion pris of above and outside is paranoid talk,
    please check your signal systems - bitchslap to wake up  Nutbar

Grace and honor?  HAHAHA, I don't care if I make a fool of myself.  I'm good at it.  We all have to be good at something.  cheers

Still, I don't see how I've misinterpreted here... but, hey, it's YOU.  I'm not the only one who finds you difficult to read.  Give us a break!  Crazy Happy

Nooo, I don't think I'm being paranoid (at least not in this instance)...  but, you are welcome to think whatever you want, Eartheart.  I love you

You're the one who brought up the whole arch angel and God Dome thingy (with a helping of 'chakras' on top), not me.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:25 pm

To me weather named a God Dome , a Merkaba or whatever form people like to imagine comes down to throwing some anchor points around so as to delineate a space of one's own.
    You seem to like to create it in a baroque flavor Eartheart with angels holding the points while others may prefer pure and simple lines as I do.
    We do have the ability to anchor a space around ourselves and shape it as we wish. Is'nt that awesome ?

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 11288174_1443392452628683_1572622286_n

Love from me
    mudra
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:22 am

Awsomness to master the hologramm with point and line,
    like holding your own star at the tip of two fingers,
    thats a mudra The Winner

Pris: Lmao This chalice wasnt for you to drink...

Check above, i wont multiquote multiquotes to avoid blur!
    That dom thingy is an ornament, pointing to what western culture
    is or entails, and my comment stems from that polarised view,
    that western culture is materialistic only/mainly, which is crappy
    observation talking, when all we give is JT & Lawless & Spiritual

Didnt you get that? And why did that dom of your goddess pris you off?
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:19 pm

mudra wrote:To me weather named a God Dome , a Merkaba or whatever form people like to imagine comes down to throwing some anchor points around so as to delineate a space of one's own.
    You seem to like to create it  in a  baroque flavor Eartheart with angels holding the points while others may prefer pure and simple lines as I do.
    We do have the ability to anchor a space around ourselves and shape it as we wish. Is'nt that awesome ?

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 11288174_1443392452628683_1572622286_n

Love from me
    mudra

Such clarity, thank you!  I can see why this is your thread, mudra. Double Thumbs Up
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Eartheart wrote:Awsomness to master the hologramm with point and line,
    like holding your own star at the tip of two fingers,
    thats a mudra  The Winner

Pris: Lmao  This chalice wasnt for you to drink...

Check above, i wont multiquote multiquotes to avoid blur!
    That dom thingy is an ornament, pointing to what western culture
    is or entails, and my comment stems from that polarised view,
    that western culture is materialistic only/mainly, which is crappy
    observation talking, when all we give is  JT  &  Lawless   &  Spiritual

Didnt you get that? And why did that dom of your goddess pris you off?

There's, mudra...  Candle in the Wind   Then there's you, Eartheart... lol! cheers

And, hey.  Like it or not, I was meant to be here.  Even a fart serves a purpose.

Just to be clear...
    I'll eat my foot before I envision
    'angels' and 'God' messin' with my 'merkaba'.  albino

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 7 8
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:34 pm

Just like farts serve a very helpful purpose, so do multi-quotes.  You might want to employ them every once in awhile for, amusingly enough, clearing the air, Eartheart.  Heaven forbid you are misinterpreted.  Just sayin'.  Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:10 am