tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Second Eyewitness Report of Secret Space Meetings discussing Alien Disclosure

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Second Eyewitness Report of Secret Space Meetings discussing Alien Disclosure   Empty Second Eyewitness Report of Secret Space Meetings discussing Alien Disclosure

Post  Carol Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Second Eyewitness Report of Secret Space Meetings discussing Alien Disclosure
    http://exopolitics.org/second-eyewitness-report-of-secret-space-meetings-discussing-alien-disclosure/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Second Eyewitness Report of Secret Space Meetings discussing Alien Disclosure   Empty Re: Second Eyewitness Report of Secret Space Meetings discussing Alien Disclosure

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Thank you for posting this, Carol, without any assumption or evidence at all, I think it's valuable to know of events
    happening, even unreal ones, or for being half of the truth, for I think there's always information to be gained from those that
    are made up or crooked and crocodiled. For example their role as distraction and/or trigger of emotions, preventing common
    sense to rule the world of the person in the experience.

These are 2 interesting comments on the Report, found in that link. All this may be a slow progress towards disclosure in the
    broadest sense.

Joe Renaud · Top Commenter in a comment on the Exopolitics Report here:
    "There is no evidence there is any such person as Col. Gonzales. All Dr. Salla is doing is repeating what Corey Goode has said.
    And until such a person comes forward into the public eye to show such a person exists; it's nothing more then hear-say by
    Dr. Salla, that a Col. Gonzales exists. Dr. Salla is going on what Corey has said, nothing more, and Corey has said he has no
    evidence to back anything he is saying, this would include the persona of Col. Gonzales. With extraordinary claims must come
    the responsability of extraordinary evidence".

July 16 at 7:24pm

**********************************************************************************************
    Marco Monahan in a comment on the Exopolitics Report here:
    I think presenters of such material are forever struggling with the advent of people new to the topic, and that if they were to
    address us as advanced learners, there would be many stopping the show to ask what they are talking about. Indeed, considering
    the length of time DW (David Wilcock) has been at it, if it weren't for my own interest in the subject leading me to read much of the
    same material prior to finding him, I'd be greatly in the dark without his concessions to those who don't know what he's referring to.
    This, I'm afraid, is behavior that will be even more in evidence beyond Disclosure until most everyone is up to speed, when we can
    finally start short-handing this stuff. Besides which, there is so much that DW, et al, are not covering at all within the domain of their
    topic, such as, "What are those two giant orbs that have been bouncing off of me ever since I was a kid?", or, "What about all of the
    little people I have been interacting with - how do they fit in?", or even, "How come some people I know can fly?" Questions as these
    and more require some back-story every time the subject arises due to the fact that there will always be newcomers. For myself, I
    don't mind the lesson of patience if it means there is finally someone else I can talk to about this".
    July 15 at 11:13am
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Second Eyewitness Report of Secret Space Meetings discussing Alien Disclosure   Empty Re: Second Eyewitness Report of Secret Space Meetings discussing Alien Disclosure

Post  Carol Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Aloha B.B.. I've personally known Dr. Salla for years (he lives on the other side of the island from us) and have experienced him as a man of integrity and honesty. The reality is that often what is shared with him far exceeds anything he ever shares in print as he tends to be conservative when putting out information that comes his way. So since I personally know him tend to accept what he has to share as something he believes to be true based on other information he may have been requested not to share.

Therefore, what he does share often is far closer to reality then most would suspect.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:31 am

7/20/2015
    This is the you tube version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icfsv02q9wE
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:37 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:08 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Carol wrote:Aloha B.B.. I've personally known Dr. Salla for years (he lives on the other side of the island from us)
    and have experienced him as a man of integrity and honesty. The reality is that often what is shared with him far exceeds
    anything he ever shares in print as he tends to be conservative when putting out information that comes his way. So since
    I personally know him tend to accept what he has to share as something he believes to be true based on other information
    he may have been requested not to share.

Therefore, what he does share often is far closer to reality then most would suspect.

Thank you, Carol, for explaining. Sharing something which is closer to reality but not evident, hmmmm.
    If I understand correctly about what you reveal about Dr. Salla and and his conservatism is true, I wonder why
    he chooses for this way of conduct, for I can't see in obeying to a request not to share and his style of
    communication, proof of this doing him a favor, or anyone else, or encouraging disclosure of truth. Does it?
    I may need to learn something for better understanding?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:33 am