tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Report from Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode Aug 20, 2023

Seashore
    Seashore

Report from Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode Aug 20, 2023 Empty Report from Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode Aug 20, 2023

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:39 am

At 3:02 Corey talks about working with James Gilliland to expose the public to the reality of ET contact and to tell James' story: 

Mainstream UAP Disclosures - Reality VS Our UFO Religions & Entertainment Project Updates

SphereBeing Alliance

Aug 20, 2023

Seashore
    Seashore

Report from Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode Aug 20, 2023 Empty Re: Report from Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode Aug 20, 2023

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:13 am

Seashore wrote:At 3:02 Corey talks about working with James Gilliland to expose the public to the reality of ET contact and to tell James' story: 

Mainstream UAP Disclosures - Reality VS Our UFO Religions & Entertainment Project Updates

SphereBeing Alliance

Aug 20, 2023

At about 20:42 Corey said that he put a spin on his information so that he wouldn't get killed.  That's the first time I've ever heard him say that.  It makes sense and doesn't make his story untrue.  

I'm glad he said it; it needs to be said.  We the people need to understand the position that whistleblowers are in.  
    Seashore
    Seashore

Report from Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode Aug 20, 2023 Empty Re: Report from Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode Aug 20, 2023

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:35 am

A screenshot:

That is Mike Waskosky.

I remember him from years ago doing a level-headed investigation of "Dark Journalist," who was one of the people who joined up with Bill Ryan to throw Corey Goode under the bus.  
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:49 am

Thank-you for your research, Seashore. I sample various videos and articles but I mostly know I don't know (and that was before I had a stroke in 2020). It has become much worse. Anyway, here is The Missing Link. I've watched a lot of Dark Journalist videos but I mostly listen to them as I lay down to sleep. That's about the only time I'm able to escape my hamstrung misery. So, I usually only last about 20-30 minutes before I fall asleep. That probably messes with the spooks and algorithms. I grasp a bit of this and that as I attempt to gain my own perceptions of how screwed I suspect we are. I've encountered a lot of somebodies but I am truly a nobody (at least in this present incarnation). Sorry for the repetition but I should probably keep repeating my disclaimers. Now, I'm going to listen to that link as I go to sleep. Sweet Dreams...Actually, here is an interesting looking AI video...

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:47 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Anyway, here is The Missing Link. 

Thanks for the link; good work.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am