tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
tacodog
shiloh
TRANCOSO
mudra
Poo Poo
orthodoxymoron
Carol
B.B.Baghor
Pris
13 posters

What's up with David Wilcock?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

Post  Carol Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:22 am

Thubs Up very nice youtube shiloh. Mahalo

It is true that David has some inside contacts so he would have info that others may not. What he does with that info is anyone's guess. I know he wanted to make a movie and was gathering intel for it awhile back but no clue as to how the situation played out. I do tend to think of him as an opportunist as that is how he generates his income and did enjoy his initial work before I knew more about him. His ego game just turned me off so we stopped listening or reading what he had to share years back. He and Kerry were thick as thieves and appear to have a good relationship which has been or was mutually beneficial to them both in the past.

I suspect he looks for new angles to peddle to keep his income stream flowing.

Being an "opportunist" his jumping onto Robin Williams band wagon was likely in poor taste yet this is what he does. He grabs onto something and just sucks it dry as a means to keep himself in the public eye - then moves onto the next thing.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:08 am

People wish to be entertained, frightened, excited, promised riches, etc. Was it John Lear who spoke of "UFO Disease" wherein a legitimate researcher and/or whistle-blower begins inventing things to keep their audience on the edge of their seats!! Preachers lie to pay the bills!! As a young-person, I wanted to do some sort of a "ministry" but I realized that I'd have to lie and/or avoid the truth -- if I wished to become a "big-shot preacher"!! Now I'm told that it helps to be a Mason as well!! I never tried it!! Over the past few years, I've thought about writing some sort of a book -- but if I just rewrote my threads, I'd be in HUGE trouble!! I'd have to start from scratch -- after doing market-research. Jordan Maxwell says the one thing people don't want is the Truth!! If God showed-up and told people the truth in a very direct manner -- people would probably respond negatively!! People want the God THEY Want -- not the real-deal!! God would probably have to hire a Madison Avenue PR Firm to help them "give the general-public what they want -- and tell them what they want to hear"!! I often wonder if the "Devil" started out doing the right-thing -- but quickly learned that it worked better the other way!! I've speculated that the Top-Dog has to play multiple-roles with multiple-personalities (including Father, Son, Holy-Spirit, Satan, Lucifer, Elvis, et al)!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:38 pm

Yes Oxy, truth is a hard medicine to swallow.

I bet that when a couple of spaceships land it will be a hot topic until people are bored with it - I give it a week.

UFO2 Sleep
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:56 pm

Insanely Happy

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:28 pm

I keep getting the impression that Earth and Humanity were originally ruled by an Open and Honest "Nice Guy and/or Gal" -- but that things quickly went downhill -- resulting in the "Nice God" being replaced by a "Bad@$$ God"!! Replacing the "Nasty-God" with the "Nice-God" might REALLY screw things up (at this point anyway)!! I keep getting the impression that we are facing an Impending Final Investigative and Executive Judgment (possibly spanning 2013 to 2133 AD). This might have to occur prior to any "Nice-God Reinstatement"!! Please take a long, hard look at the Dr. Who "Trial of a Time-Lord" from the 1980's. I was going to stop. I'm tired of trying to make obscure long-shot conjectures concerning subjects no one gives a damn about!! Talk about a "lost-cause". BTW -- I honestly think I've conversed with "UFO People" -- and I actually told one of them that I wasn't that "excited or impressed"!! They seemed genuinely hurt -- and I've felt bad about that ever since. I should've kept my mouth shut!! I should keep my mouth shut presently!! I presently think we're screwed in SO many ways -- and that internet ranting and raving won't change a damn thing. The general-public will probably awaken long after it's too late. I suspect that it's already too late. I'll continue my "quest" in a very private manner. I have many questions -- which I intend to answer myself -- without involving anyone. Some things must be learned privately. Some things must be learned the hard-way. Some things are NEVER learned. Hope Springs Eternal.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Pris wrote: Btw, I think that reference to the movie, 'What Dreams May Come', in the article, was in extremely bad taste.  

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1167-robin-williams

I also had my say about Robin's death in this thread in Project Avalon:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73768-Such-sad-news...-Robin-Williams-has-died-at-63&p=863815&viewfull=1#post863815

While reading through David Wilcock's article on Robin Williams' death, so far I haven't found a reference to the movie "What Dreams
    May Come" Pris. The vibe of David's article, to me, feels respectful and offered in honor of Robin Williams style, nature and talent as an actor.
    One line of text in the tubby in post 32 of that thread in Project Avalon, is a fine example I think, of what we, human beings, try to achieve in
    our own way: ".......that the powerful play may go on and that YOU may contribute a verse...." and that what rings true for each of us, depends
    on the glasses we wear and if they turn dark in sunny or transparent in the dark and how well adjusted our eyes are to those conditions.
    I perceive David Wilcock as pretty much in integrity in his virtual presentations. There's no need to defend or offer proof. I repeat my statement
    about truth: truth is in the ears of the beholder, as much as acknowledgement is in the eyes of that same person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1esgRV4Rc

And while reading through this thread a bit:
    ortho's words: "If God showed-up and told people the truth in a very direct manner -- people would probably respond negatively!!
    With those loud shouts flavored by your humor-sarcasm, ortho, reading this line reminds me of Jesus fate on this planet. It rings
    that bell, a long distance ringing from heavenly realms Wink

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:17 am

Here is what David wrote, in a caption, beneath the first image:
    [/size]
    Many people have written in saying our work stopped them from killing themselves. Though we cannot change what happened to Robin, we do have control over the choices we make in our own lives. Life is worth living and is a beautiful gift -- no matter how it may seem.

David is disrespecting and dishonouring Robin.  
    [/quote]

Apart from not remembering those film-stills, the pictures of that movie in David's article, I'm quite amazed, Pris.
    For I can't find one word by David Wilcock, where he talks about Robin's suicide as being a wrong choice and shows
    disrespect, on the contrary. He points out that we have control over our choices, made in our own lives. Nothing is
    "done" to you, unless you say so and act on it. I felt very sad, when I heard about Robin's death, for I felt that a
    genuine clown left planet Earth (and now hopefully makes waves in Heaven, stirring the pot Cheerful)

Your conclusion "David is disrespecting and dishonouring Robin" is an opinion, Pris. Why not present it as such?

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Pris wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Yes Oxy, truth is a hard medicine to swallow.

I bet that when a couple of spaceships land it will be a hot topic until people are bored with it - I give it a week.

UFO2 Sleep

Fell asleep waiting for aliens.
    What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 2 KoVWCf1

.........Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Pris wrote:
    Pris wrote:What if we are in a unique situation?  Consider this:  what if we are captured souls, held in body prisons without our knowledge, for the grand purpose of generating ‘loosh’?  

Why is there so much positive attention given to 'the white light at the end of the tunnel’ (where many say our soul is supposed to go after our bodies die)?  Is it a trap, perhaps, to keep us... reincarnating... here?  Possibly.  Is 'karma' an idea used to instill guilt as part of the trap?  Also, it's interesting that we're supposed to return, specifically, to Earth with our memories wiped clean.

People caught in the matrix tend to confuse Being Life with having one.
    But who is it that has a life ? The body, the character one plays, the personality , the name ... ?
    In truth we are neither born nor do we die for there is only timeless Presence in our infinite essence .
    And yes I would say the reasons of entanglement are worth clearing up Pris.

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Pris wrote:

Do you mean this kind of entanglement?

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 2 Kitty-string

LOL  yes Pris something like that .... at the other side of that tunnel Lolerz
    Kitty thought " what a ball I am going to have " .

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 2 Cat

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Love the cat humor and pictures which I forward onto our daughter who loves cats. Very cute. Insanely Happy

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:04 am

Pris wrote:
    Do you mean
    ...this kind of tunnel?

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 2 341f99bee46fd9f0d5da541d2c628486

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 2 3321012471_3ba14e2966_m

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 2 Funny-pictures-cat-is-light-at-end-of-tunnel

Well to tell you the truth I don't remember ... anything Hypnotize
    Lmfao

Love from me
    mudra
    Poo Poo
    Poo Poo

Post  Poo Poo Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 am

Look into my big blue sphere eyes and what do you see.Love,love,love,and so much love.

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 2 Wilcock_david
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:44 am

I'm happy for you Mr. Love. lol!

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:08 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:35 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:30 am

Looks like Poo Poo takes pride in his avatar image matching his name. That's a first. So are you a migrant from GLP?

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:59 pm