tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
tacodog
shiloh
TRANCOSO
mudra
Poo Poo
orthodoxymoron
Carol
B.B.Baghor
Pris
13 posters

What's up with David Wilcock?

Pris
    Pris

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

Post  Pris Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

Post  Carol Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:30 pm

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 6 Pontaby

GREAT Abyssinian cat photo. We had two of them once. They're great hunters but I got tires of stepping on body parts on the floor that they gifted me in the middle of the night.

I used to think that way about him too and enjoyed the information he was putting out. Especially when he got to describing Bucky Balls and how our cellular structure can be altered. Later it seemed his attention was more on himself and not the info he was sharing. I could see how he got caught up in his own inflated ego and where he just stay there. On a personal level I suspect he is basically an immature, insecure individual who needed to keep enlarging his ego to justify who he was/is. Just my take over the past 10 years of knowing him.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:37 pm