tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Nassim Haramein admits to being in contact with ET's

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Nassim Haramein admits to being in contact with ET's Empty Nassim Haramein admits to being in contact with ET's

Post  Carol Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luy6J5lYcww
    Nassim Haramein admits to being in contact with ET's
    Published on Mar 15, 2015
    Jack Smith explaining a radio show he heard with famous scientist Nassim Haramein admitting to being in contact with over 100 species of ET's and being transported on a small spaceship to a larger mothership.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Nassim Haramein admits to being in contact with ET's Empty Re: Nassim Haramein admits to being in contact with ET's

Post  Carol Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:29 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Nassim Haramein admits to being in contact with ET's Empty Re: Nassim Haramein admits to being in contact with ET's

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:48 pm

How can I discern the truth of this, it could be a total fantasy made up story.
    I've tried to find the radio show with Nassim Haramein, to no avail.

To me, it's no big deal if Nassim or any other scientist, street-sweeper or bag-lady,
    meet ET-races in physical 3D conditions or in astral travel, in live communication with
    otherworldly beings or channeling info unconsciously, while at home or in the workplace.
    How many of us hold knowledge that is not yet familiar to most of humanity, inspired in this way,
    creating free energy devices or practicing healing in some way. Or other miracle working beneficial to life?

I wouldn't be surprised if we're all more or less inspired by the influence of ET-races and astral entities and guides,
    angels and even...... our cat, or grand-papa or -mama Cheerful
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:45 pm

BB
    Yesterday, I listened to Bob Fletcher again.....only on a different radio show than what I heard him on the first time. What was so striking was that it was exactly the same message. Like it was a scrip that he had learned and was presenting and that he could not deviate from that script. Maybe they just played the first one and made it seem like he was being interviewed a second time. As a reminder, Fletcher is the guy who has figured Planet X is on its was back in and there is little we can to to stop it. Sooooo I am inclined to start questioning if Fletcher is the teller of truths.
    And even though there is a lot being broadcast about Planet X, maybe it will all blow over with nothing different happening.

Easy does it.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:42 pm

bobhardee wrote:BB
    Yesterday, I listened to Bob Fletcher again.....only on a different radio show than what I heard him on the first time.   What was so striking was that it was exactly the same message. Like it was a scrip that he had learned and was presenting and that he could not deviate from that script. Maybe they just played the first one and made it seem like he was being interviewed a second time. As a reminder, Fletcher is the guy who has figured Planet X is on its was back in and there is little we can to to stop it.  Sooooo I am inclined to start questioning if Fletcher is the teller of truths.
    And even though there is a lot being broadcast about Planet X, maybe it will all blow over with nothing different  happening.

Easy does it.
    Bob H.

bobhardee, I don't quite get it, I think? Isn't it common that people with an opinion on a certain
    subject will repeat that opinion every time? (unless evidence proves that opinion wrong in their own mind)
    So that Bob Fletcher repeats his message in two different radio shows... or even in more?

When Planet X is blown out of our solar system, I hope it's done by us simultaneously breathing OUT, no one
    excluded. Or maybe it's planet Earth being blown away, backwards. What do you think, can it be organized? Lmfao
    "Every day a knitting needle is a shirt-sleeve in a year...." that's how we say "easy does it" in Holland.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:50 am

BB
    Sure they repeat the gist of what they are saying but not word for word. It was as if he has learned the scrip a certain way and stuck to that exact scrip. Word for word and then line for line and then chapter for chapter. My experience is that those who make their living giving lectures will take their subject and try to vary it somewhat just so they don't sound like a recording. They mix it up a little. Not so much that it changes what they are presenting but so much so that it makes it interesting for the speaker.
    Like I said maybe Red Ice Radio or whoever it was, recorded another show and then placed their DJ voice in for the first 2 minutes before turning on a prerecorded presentation.

Who knows, maybe it was just a strange coincidence.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:35 pm

bobhardee wrote:BB
    Sure they repeat the gist of what they are saying but not word for word.  It was as if he has learned the scrip a certain way and stuck to that exact scrip. Word for word and then line for line and then chapter for chapter.    My experience is that those who make their living giving lectures will take their subject and try to vary it somewhat just so they don't sound like a recording.  They mix it up a little.  Not so much that it changes what they are presenting but so much so that it makes it interesting for the speaker.
    Like I said maybe Red Ice Radio or whoever it was, recorded another show and then placed their DJ voice in for the first 2 minutes before turning on a prerecorded presentation.

Who knows, maybe it was just a strange coincidence.
    Bob H.

Thank you, for clarifying, bobhardee. The thought popped up in my mind, that maybe the text was read, chapter for chapter?
    It's an awkward thing to hear someone repeat a text in the exact same manner, as in an earlier broadcast, as if it's a tape recorder.
    I agree with you, that a variety of choice in words and tone of voice makes it more interesting for the audience and I should think...
    also for the speaker, in order to enjoy livelylhood and presence in the spoken words. I understand what you mean now.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:05 pm

I keep thinking that a breakaway-civilization with ancient-technology uses front-men and front-organizations to do their bidding. The 100 varieties of ET might simply be the product of ancient and/or modern genetic-engineering -- rather than being new-arrivals from distant galaxies and/or solar systems. We all might've come from afar in antiquity -- and then we might've gotten into nasty civil-wars among soul-relatives. Perhaps various spokespersons are given scripts. Didn't Alex Collier speak of being given information to reveal to the public?? If I had been more cooperative with the "Ancient Egyptian Deity" I got the feeling that I might've been given various "opportunities" -- but I suspect that the price would've been very high. You all probably think I'm crazy -- and I probably am -- but I am completely honest. I think that might've been the biggest problem for the AED. I would've just kept blurting things out -- as I continued to figure things out. I'm doing that anyway -- but probably at a much slower pace. They asked me if I would go on a UFO -- and I think I said I didn't know. Once -- as we talked on the phone -- I thought I heard an other-than-human being in the background. I asked the AED about that -- and they neither confirmed or denied it -- but I told them to "say hello". The phone-connection sounded very unusual -- so who knows where they were calling from?! That's all I'm going to say about that.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Oxy, why not ask EVISNAM some of these questions as he seems to have first hand experience on some of these topics.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 am