tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

A rabbi admits to child sacrifices

newel
    newel

A rabbi admits to child sacrifices Empty A rabbi admits to child sacrifices

Post  newel Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:14 pm

I don't know what to make of this one. How can you go on a radio show, say something like that, and get away with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu5_qq8sJUg&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by metaw3 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

A rabbi admits to child sacrifices Empty Re: A rabbi admits to child sacrifices

Post  mudra Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:04 pm

That video comes from this radio broadcast metaw:
    Arrow https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9vnnl_the-good-jew_news
    The video you posted comes in part 5.
    It so much sounds like it is a set up for anti jewish propaganda .
    I believe this rabbi is just a fake one .
    It's amazing how in the span of the interview he just admits to every crime possible
    under the sun with great ease and plain arrogance .
    The two of them look like accomplices to me .
    The interviewer keeps telling all the time " it's great how sincere you are " .
    Completely surrealistic interview . I followed it to trace that bit you posted but
    frankly I would'nt have bothered to listen to it otherwise .
    It was interesting to see the mechanics at play though. Thank You .

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:24 pm

That's some twisted set up. Surreal is a good way to describe it. Not that these crimes don't happen, but that someone would so casually confess to it in a radio interview.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm

metaw3 wrote:That's some twisted set up. Surreal is a good way to describe it. Not that these crimes don't happen, but that someone would so casually confess to it in a radio interview.

I found some more metaw ... I was wrong, that rabbi is'nt a fake but it looks I was right in perceiving that these two had made some kind of arrangement. Two sickly people .
    This is crazy :

Rabbi Abe Finkelstein outwits Gentile Pastor James Wickstrom

http://cohenreport.blogspot.com/2006/12/rabbi-abe-finkelstein-outwits-gentile.html

Pastor James Wickstrom, a notorious anti-semitic, Christian Pastor and holocaust-denier, and Zionist Rabbi Abe Finkelstein, an affiliate of the Chabad Lubavich and religious advisor to the Plymouth Rock Institute of Research, reached a disposition today in a case involving arbitration, says PRIR research associate, Howard Grobstein.

The case stems from a dispute about compensation for an interview between Wickstrom and Finkelstein. Pastor Wickstrom asserted that Finkelstein promised to pay for half of the expenses involved in arranging the bellicose interview, the rights to which were to be mutually shared by both parties. However, Rabbi Finkelstein averred that this promise was legally unenforceable for three reasons: (1) The promise was oral rather than written; (2) Alternately, the promise was written but had been orally revoked prior to Wickstrom's acceptance; or (3) That Finkelstein lacked the requisite intent to enter into a contract, either verbal or written, due to an antecedent repudiation of any intent to make a promise.

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Thank you for your research mudra. Sick world where an official can get away with saying stuff like that.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 pm

metaw3 wrote:Thank you for your research mudra. Sick world where an official can get away with saying stuff like that.

Yes ... metaw .
    And all the other ones getting away too while performing these atrocities.
    Here lives the very best and the very worst beyond imagination .

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Here is a thread which dovetails with this one. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3010-holy-cannibalism The sad thing that I am universally noticing, is that the really bad beings seem to get away with just about anything and everything, but generally good beings who make a mistake get crucified. Guess who's running the show in this neck of the woods? On the other hand, how high up the universal chain of command does this go? If this is a prison planet, and we are all on death row, by order of the universal powers that be, perhaps all manner of insanity is sanctioned as a means of punishment prior to execution. I hope I'm wrong, but something is horribly wrong, and we seem to keep getting told BS. Years ago, it was Monolithic BS, but now we have Pluralistic BS. We've come a long way, baby...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:51 am

mudra wrote:That video comes from this radio broadcast metaw:
    Arrow https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9vnnl_the-good-jew_news
    The video you posted comes in part 5.
    It so much sounds like it is a set up for anti jewish propaganda .
    I believe this rabbi is just a fake one .
    It's amazing how in the span of the interview he just admits to every crime possible
    under the sun with great ease and plain arrogance .
    The two of them look like accomplices to me .
    The interviewer keeps telling all the time " it's great how sincere you are " .
    Completely surrealistic interview . I followed it to trace that bit you posted but
    frankly I would'nt have bothered to listen to it otherwise .
    It was interesting to see the mechanics at play though. Thank You .

Love from me
    mudra

I agree..it is a set up.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:04 am

Another one of these confessions... Oprah Winfrey show, May 1, 1989

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOZ_Ntqravs

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:27 pm