tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
RedEzra
Swanny
Eartheart
shiloh
Carol
Pris
aplanetruth
malletzky
Sanicle
Jenetta
orthodoxymoron
Vidya Moksha
B.B.Baghor
Raven
Seashore
burgundia
mudra
21 posters

FLAT GLOBE

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

FLAT GLOBE - Page 19 Empty Re: FLAT GLOBE

Post  Carol Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:07 pm

Great video by
    @jontruth
    on TikTok using a verse that proves where Mt Zion of God (Meru) is located: Psalms 48:2 “on the sides of the north” which means the center of our flat earth & firmament below the North Star. The only other verse that has this phrase “sides of the north”
    https://twitter.com/bretfebibljesus/status/1680634282967195648?t=RBGvt1sb0YczaKNcd6hSLQ&s=35

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuxInZguHsw/?igshid=YTUzYTFiZDMwYg
    ==

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:51 am

Carol wrote:I still can't wrap my mind around the flat earth thing.

I can't, either.  

For one thing, science, in general, is very difficult for me.  The terminology, alone, is a big challenge for me.

The reason I'm interested in it is that I like listening to people who have the nerve to tackle the subject using their own reason.

Some say yea, including a relative that was a super soldier.

You are blessed to have someone you can talk to about this face to face.  Can you tell us more about that?

In the Maria Zeee interview it is claimed that there are whistleblower pilots who don't want to go public who say that the earth, is, indeed flat.  I'm dying to hear from them.  I like the practical explanations for things better than scientific theory.

Our relative said that they (don't know who) were lowering the firmament.
     Is the focus on a firmament straight out of the Bible?

One thing I don't like about advocates of a flat earth is the seeming emphasis on our planet being the center of "God's creation," which I don't buy at all.  I want religion left out of the discussion entirely.  

Flat earth is being promoted by SGAnon as well as people we personally know.

Is SGAnon's argument religious?

The realms are large, earth is much larger than we're told...

I guess the earth being much larger than we're told could be true, and a way of explaining away some of the flat earth supposed proofs.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:20 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:I still can't wrap my mind around the flat earth thing.

I can't, either.  

For one thing, science, in general, is very difficult for me.  The terminology, alone, is a big challenge for me.

The reason I'm interested in it is that I like listening to people who have the nerve to tackle the subject using their own reason.

Some say yea, including a relative that was a super soldier.

You are blessed to have someone you can talk to about this face to face.  Can you tell us more about that? NOT REALLY. IT'S PRIVATE.

In the Maria Zeee interview it is claimed that there are whistleblower pilots who don't want to go public who say that the earth, is, indeed flat.  I'm dying to hear from them.  I like the practical explanations for things better than scientific theory. I CAN RELATE TO WHAT YOU WROTE HERE

Our relative said that they (don't know who) were lowering the firmament.
     Is the focus on a firmament straight out of the Bible? NO CLUE. I'M TOTALLY IGNORANT ON THIS.

One thing I don't like about advocates of a flat earth is the seeming emphasis on our planet being the center of "God's creation," which I don't buy at all.  I want religion left out of the discussion entirely.  

Flat earth is being promoted by SGAnon as well as people we personally know.

Is SGAnon's argument religious? NO CLUE.

The realms are large, earth is much larger than we're told...

I guess the earth being much larger than we're told could be true, and a way of explaining away some of the flat earth supposed proofs.

THIS IS ALL A MYSTERY TO ME. I DID WATCH SOME VIDEOS OF PILOTS WHO CLAIMED THE EARTH WAS FLAT AS DID MY RELATIVE. I'M NOT INTO A FLAT EARTH CONCEPT. SO IT'S A STRUGGLE PLOWING THROUGH THE VARIOUS INFO OUT THERE.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:51 pm

Right now I'm watching a Sarah Westall interview of someone by the name of Charlie Ziese of Pyramid Science Foundation.

They're talking about Antarctica and how suspicious it is that we're not allowed to fly over it.  Sarah asked Charlie to give his thoughts about the possible reasons, and he answered, "Our earth may not be spherical."

I'm watching it on Rumble, and here's an interesting screenshot of a viewer Comment and Sarah's reply to it:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:45 pm

Carol wrote:Some say yea, including a relative that was a super soldier.

Seashore wrote: Can you tell us more about that? NOT REALLY. IT'S PRIVATE.

I suspect that the training that super soldiers receive develops their intuition to a degree that perhaps the rest of us can't understand. Maybe they just have a knowing.  Maybe explaining it is impossible.  

That makes sense to me because I rely on my intuition in who to believe and who not to believe, and attempting to justify myself to others is useless.

Last edited by Seashore on Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : format)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am