tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
RedEzra
Swanny
Eartheart
shiloh
Carol
Pris
aplanetruth
malletzky
Sanicle
Jenetta
orthodoxymoron
Vidya Moksha
B.B.Baghor
Raven
Seashore
burgundia
mudra
21 posters

FLAT GLOBE

Seashore
    Seashore

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Empty Re: FLAT GLOBE

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:53 am

I think it would be interesting if modern-day scientists, engineers, and surveyors were to start from scratch determining the shape and movement of the earth, putting aside all assumptions and pretending that nothing is already known.

I think they would have to be retired in order to do that, because their livelihood would be threatened were they to do such a thing.  It would be better if they shared their information for free, as well.  

I wonder how much could be done with instruments that are available to the public.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:17 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Seashore wrote:This screenshot shows one photograph that NASA put out for earth, according to Mark Sargent.  He doesn't speak of it being a composite or computer-assisted in any way.  Since it appears to be a globe, I'm wondering why it shouldn't be considered as evidence of a globe?

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Untitl11

I just listened to the beginning of the interview in the OP again, and Dubay mentions that early NASA photos were taken through a round window.

Another quote from the e-book The Flat Earth Conspiracy by Eric Dubay, copyright 2014, pages 28-29:

Dr. Rowbotham conducted several other experiments using telescopes, spirit levels, and “theodolites,” special precision instruments used for measuring angles in horizontal or vertical planes. By positioning them at equal heights aimed at each other successively he proved over and over the Earth to be perfectly flat for miles without a single inch of curvature. His findings caused quite a stir in the scientific community and thanks to 30 years of his efforts, the shape of the Earth became a hot topic of debate around the turn of the nineteenth century.

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Untitl22

It simplifies it to leave water and how surveyors and engineers do their job out of it.  Just consider instruments used on a flat surface.

If this topic takes hold, which it may not because of mud-slinging infighting, experiments like the above could be repeated and analyzed.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:41 am

http://www.zengardner.com/heliocentrism-dead-no-stellar-parallax/

flower Im posting the whole article here, but go and read the comments as well  flower

Heliocentrism Is Dead– There Is No Stellar Parallax

Copernicus was a Sun worshipper who had been studying Platonic mysticism, which claimed the Sun was the highest in the observable Universe. It was this that drove him in his quest for Heliocentrism, at the cost of the facts.

Heliocentrism, the long standing belief that the Earth revolves around the Sun, is dead.

The key evidence for it, stellar parallax, does not exist. The implications of this stunning fact are enormous. Not only does this end Heliocentrism as a viable system, it also ends our ideas about the distance of the stars.

Tycho Brahe has been right all this time. The Sun revolves around the Earth and the Earth is the center of the Universe.

Do you not believe me? I don’t blame you. The implications are enormous.

But allow me to explain what is going on.

Historical Context

Throughout antiquity and the Medieval era, Geocentrism had been the norm. Ptolemy was the great sage of this idea and his system, which claimed that all celestial bodies circle the Earth, was generally accepted as the standard.

However, already in antiquity, astronomers were starting to have doubts, as they were suspecting the Planets, Mercury and Venus in particular, were circling the Sun.

By the time of the late Middle Ages, it was becoming clear that the Planets were indeed circling the Sun and that the Ptolemaic system needed a serious update to accomodate this.

Then Copernicus published his famous ‘Revolutionibus’ in 1543, describing the orbit of the Planets around the Sun.

However, Copernicus did a whole lot more than just that: he also put the Earth in an orbit around the Sun.

And this was a wild leap of the imagination, which was absolutely not warranted with the available evidence.

In the first place, astronomy had always seen the Planets as simply wandering stars, luminiscent spheres on the firmament, only different from the other stars because they were moving, unlike the others.

To suddenly claim the Earth was just another Planet was not at all uncontroversial, and it still isn’t.

Secondly, we should be witnessing stellar parallax when the Earth circles the Sun.

stellar-parallax

If the Earth is orbiting the Sun, then this should show in relative movements of closer and further away stars.

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Stellar-parallax

Parallax is what we see when we drive by a landscape and closer by objects seem to be moving more quickly than those further off.

Stellar parallax, then, should result from the movements of the Earth. Closer stars should show relative motion compared to further away stars.

And this was simply not being observed at the time.

However, Copernicus and his followers explained this away by saying that the Stars were simply too far away for the effect to be observed.

In doing so, he also laid the foundation for the insane size of the Universe that ‘science’ nowadays claims. The Universe has been ballooning immensely, since the days of the Copernicus…

It is for these reasons that Tycho Brahe published his ‘An Introduction to the New Astronomy’ in 1588, proposing a Geocentric, Neo-Ptolemaic system, where the Sun revolves around the Earth and the Planets around the Sun.

The Tychonic system is simpler than the Copernican one and definitely fitted the observable evidence of the time better than Heliocentrism. It still does today.

By explaining away the lack of stellar parallax, Copernicus was in fact not in accordance with Occam’s razor, which claims that the simplest solution is usually best.

However, the Tychonic and Copernican Systems would compete with each other for centuries. The reason for this is mainly that, for some mysterious reason of their own, Kepler, Galileo and Newton, would all three support Heliocentrism.

As a result, their fame based on their own achievements, would rub off on Heliocentrist credibility.

And this was not warranted, because Kepler’s elliptical orbits, Galileo’s observations of Jupiter’s moons and Newton’s laws of gravity, fit equally well with the Tychonic as the Copernican system!

This point is really very vital to understand the history of the Heliocentric deception.

Stellar Parallax…..or?

Then in 1838 something remarkable happened: Friedrich Bessel for the first time observed star movement. Shortly thereafter a number of stars were observed moving on the firmament relatively to other stars.

This in itself was an interesting achievement, a testament to improving telescopes.

However, Bessel and his contemperaries quickly jumped to the conclusion that this must be the stellar parallax that they had been looking for ever since Copernicus, no less than three centuries.

But this was most likely a premature conclusion. After all: parallax is the seeming movement of closer by stars relatively to further away ones as the result of the Earth orbitting the Sun.

The fact is that the star movements that Bessel and colleagues observed, might have been caused by other reasons.

However, by the authority of their great predecessors, astronomers and physicists were heavily invested in Heliocentrism, even though the Tychonic system was, by all available evidence, still the preferable system.

As a result, Bessel’s observations were quickly jumped upon as having finally settled the issue and everybody rested assured Heliocentrism was a fact.

This led to some horrible disasters later on, most notably the Michelson-Morley catastrophy, culminating in the mystique of ‘relativity’ and a wasted century for astronomy. We’ll come back to that later.

Meanwhile, ‘stellar parallax’ was considered a given and ever since mainly a proud member of science’s hall of fame.

However, since these days astronomers have been faithfully logging the movements on the firmament of hundreds of thousands of stars.

And now comes the great kicker: it transpires that about half of the logged stars show ‘parallax’ (or at any rate, movement). But about half of each move in opposite directions!

This is called positive and negative stellar parallax.

However: if we are indeed witnessing stellar parallax as a result of the Earth’s orbit around the sun, all parallax should be in the same direction!

As a result we must conclude that the movement of the stars that we have been measuring ever since Bessel does NOT validate Copernican Heliocentrism, but IS consistent with Brahe’s System.

Furthermore, we cannot call these stars’ movements parallax at all. Because if these movements were caused by moves in the firmament, a result of the stars spinning around the Earth, or vice versa, all movement should still be in the same direction.

We must conclude that the movement that we are seeing is caused by other factors, and cannot be called stellar parallax at all.

And this also means that all our calculations of the distance of the stars are rubbish too.

And this brings us full circle, because it was Copernicus himself who began the insane blowing up of the Universe, based on nothing but speculation.

Conclusion

We have been had. On a scale that is truly hard to fathom.

The scientific community is guilty of covering up an immense scandal: that hundreds of thousands of confirmed star movements refute stellar parallax and therefore Copernican Heliocentrism. Nobody dares touch this stuff, while it sits there sticking out like a very sore thumb indeed.

This is far from the only example of a huge cover up. The fact is that our entire ‘science’ based world view is a fraud of truly monumental proportions.

Here is another example before we close off. While Earthbound observation of the Sun can probably never conclusively show whether the Sun circles the Earth or vice versa, NASA should theoretically be able to do just that. Presumably, they are scouting the solar system as we speak and it should be a piece of cake to have one of their satellites monitor the Sun’s orbit (or the Earth’s). They would only need a few months worth of data to prove the point.

Why, do you reckon, has this not happened?

The implications of the shattering of such a paradigm are momentous and we leave the reader to ponder both them and the here presented evidence…
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:35 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:http://www.zengardner.com/heliocentrism-dead-no-stellar-parallax/

flower Im posting the whole article here, but go and read the comments as well  flower

Great find!

This is far from the only example of a huge cover up. The fact is that our entire ‘science’ based world view is a fraud of truly monumental proportions.

I often watch the "Space News" videos from the Thunderbolts Project, which is the Electric Universe research project.  Their comments about the true nature of comets vs. the official story and the absolute stubbornness of mainstream scientists in standing by their pets theories comes to mind after reading this article.  It is truly amazing how people can rationalize what they want to believe.  Pressure from peers and fear of losing our livelihood are strong factors.

It'll be interesting to watch Anthony Migchels/Zen Gardner's subsequent comments:  

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Untitl24

Here is his biography:

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 213

"Anthony Migchels is an interest-free currency activist. He blogs at realcurrencies.wordpress.com, "Supporting People and the Commonwealth and resisting the Money Power by defeating Usury". He runs the Gelre, the first Regional Currency in the Netherlands. The Gelre is the first interest-free credit based unit that is convertible to Euro and Anthony believes this innovation holds great promise to bring liberating currencies to the people in its struggle against the Money Power."
    http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com

http://www.zengardner.com/author/anthony/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:54 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:http://www.zengardner.com/heliocentrism-dead-no-stellar-parallax/

However: if we are indeed witnessing stellar parallax as a result of the Earth’s orbit around the sun, all parallax should be in the same direction!

Could this be explained by the alternative model of the way the Earth orbits the Sun, as demonstrated in the Nassim Haramein video posted earlier:

Vidya Moksha wrote:

A screenshot:

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Untitl25
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Dr. Rowbotham conducted several other experiments using telescopes, spirit levels, and “theodolites,” special precision instruments used for measuring angles in horizontal or vertical planes. By positioning them at equal heights aimed at each other successively he proved over and over the Earth to be perfectly flat for miles without a single inch of curvature. His findings caused quite a stir in the scientific community and thanks to 30 years of his efforts, the shape of the Earth became a hot topic of debate around the turn of the nineteenth century.

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Untitl22

Maybe the curvature of the Earth is not uniform and so there are areas where there are miles of flat land with no curvature?

Also, there is something counter-intuitive about the Sun revolving around the Earth.  What purpose would it serve, as compared to the Earth revolving around the life-giving Sun?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:37 pm

Thank you, mudra, for kicking the thorus in motion Cheerful . How that's done is magic to me. Please tell me of the trick?
    I do believe we create our reality based on our more or less fixed perceptions, our paradigms. The human collective as an
    influence in shaping that reality is a factor as well, not in the least our awareness of that influence on our individuel energy-system.

I'm not sure of how we as a human collective, once upon a time, defined planet Earth as a flat disklike shape and what
    the cause is that changed our view and now does feel as if we live on a round planet. When asked, my first impulse is
    that I feel as if the planet is round. That's perception of my senses and the proof is in videos and pictures only, I feel
    that the only way to come closest to evidence of planet Earth's form, is by going in space and have a good look.

When planet Earth was perceived in the past as a flat plane, from the point of view, or consciousness, of human beings,
    I wonder if this has its roots in our possible earlier physical existence, in 2 dimensional awareness of length and width.
    I remember listening to an audiobook called "Flatland", a journey into the world of dimensions by a 2 dimensional
    creature: the storyteller. Maybe this tubby shines some light on the flat or round Earth, that matters so much to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJBeSxyeqK4
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Empty Earth ringing....

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZLlgpAqcW4&feature=player_embedded

This tubby is posted by Carol some time ago. This sounds like hollow earth to me, but it's no proof.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:09 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:

When planet Earth was perceived in the past as a flat plane, from the point of view, or consciousness, of human beings,
    I wonder if this has its roots in our possible earlier physical existence, in 2 dimensional awareness of length and width.

Remember we only had a 2 dimensional view since the early 1600s. It was Descartes who came up with Cartesian coordinates and invented the notion of fixing space into length and width.... it was a competely different awareness before this.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:55 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:

Remember we only had a 2 dimensional view since the early 1600s. It was Descartes who came up with Cartesian coordinates and invented the notion of fixing space into length and width.... it was a competely different awareness before this.

Thanks for this reminder Vidya, I had no idea that Descartes defined the 2 dimensional awareness in the Renaissance.
    These days, another Renaissance seems to come into view, but on a different level, in quantum theories and spacetravel.
    To this day, I believed that humanity had an idea of the planet being flat, for their inability to travel far and find evidence.
    Or even never gave it a thought, living in an awareness different from ours now. At least less knowledgable, in a way.

I wonder how human beings experienced the body of planet Earth, before the 1600's, if ever they gave it a thought.
    With my remark (in green) in the quote, I rather meant the growth of dimensional awareness, on the evolutionary
    path of humanity through time. I feel now that this is an abstract and nebulous attempt, complicating the discussion
    more than clarifying it.

My preference for this topic being discussed here, is that we're sort of go, by thinking out loud, feeling awkward too,
    comparing notes, finding discernment in an argument in favor or against the theory of Flat Earth, either intuitively or
    mentally, with an objective truth possibly out of reach, for the time being.

Immersed in it, is each of our subjective definition of consciousness, perception and physical evolution, of form. But keep
    on trucking may show us new ways of looking at the reality we take for granted and connect some dots. Or shake us out
    of fixed ideas that are restricting us. That's why I like to loosen my belief system, in general and join this discussion, here.

If it's true that we shape our reality and the process of manifestation accelerates, we may find ourselves on two different
    versions of planet Earth, one day. A flat one and a round one. That's of course a whole different approach to a discussion.
    I wonder who was the first human being talking about the planet as a round ball. Was it Columbus? It's such a topic  scratch

The moving of the Sun was measured in this way, a long time ago. I wonder if our senses are our best teachers in finding out.
    FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Sundag10
    Chaco Canyon New Mexico "Sundagger" Faja da butte
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:35 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    I wonder who was the first human being talking about the planet as a round ball. Was it Columbus? It's such a topic  scratch

I cannot believe for an instant that there was not an advanced global race on this planet several thousand years ago... just look at how all the pyramid structures around the world line up... what we talking? 12,000 years ago? A bit before my (remembered) time.

religion was the dogma in the past couple of millennia, to be superseded by science as the new dogmatic driving force...

It seems our perceptions changed when god stopped being a woman and became a man (over 2000 years back) .. to be now based around the sun as a fertilising energy...jesus is essentially a sun god as worshiped by the christians isnt he? seems this has done much to condition our belief system of how the world works..
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:26 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2957414/Saudi-cleric-online-laughing-stock-telling-student-sun-rotates-Earth-planes-not-able-fly.html

Saudi cleric becomes online laughing stock after telling student the sun rotates around the Earth as otherwise planes would not be able to fly

Sheikh Bandar al-Khaibari claimed Earth is stationary and the sun rotates
    Offered religious statements and clerical comments to back up his belief
    Also launched into baffling explanation about airliners never being able to reach their destination if the earth was truly moving
    Also claimed NASA moon landings are the stuff of Hollywood fabrication
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:58 am

If a plane is taking off in Russia bound for Sweden, the plane is traveling in the atmosphere which spins along with the Earth counterclockwise, correct?

In the following photo, does the red arrow correctly show the direction of the Earth's/atmosphere's spin?

And is the plane traveling against the spin to get to Sweden?

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Dscn0810
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:31 am

Seashore wrote:If a plane is taking off in Russia bound for Sweden, the plane is traveling in the atmosphere which spins along with the Earth counterclockwise, correct?

In the following photo, does the red arrow correctly show the direction of the Earth's/atmosphere's spin?

And is the plane traveling against the spin to get to Sweden?

yes, yes and yes Cheerful
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:59 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:yes, yes and yes Cheerful

Okay.

In addition, the Earth/Atmosphere is orbiting the Sun in a clockwise spiral motion as the Sun also rotates on its axis and travels through the galaxy?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:18 am

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Anticl10
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:13 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Anticl10

Okay.

In your opinion, should the Earth's/Atmosphere's orbital motion, the Sun's rotation, and/or the solar wind spiral have any impact on the plane's flight from Russia to Sweden?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:09 am

Seashore wrote:

In your opinion, should the Earth's/Atmosphere's orbital motion, the Sun's rotation, and/or the solar wind spiral have any impact on the plane's flight from Russia to Sweden?

yes, no, no.

If the earth is spinning at 1000mph how can you fly from Sweden to Russia? And flying from Russia to Sweden would be undertaken at 1000 mph plus aircraft speed.

I know that 'they' say the air mass is also moving (like the air inside a car is still even if the car is travelling fast).. but if this is so, where does this air mass that is spinning end? how can it change speed between the equator and the poles and how can it change speed at increasing altitude?

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:14 am

I'm wondering about the charge that NASA gives us only computer generated images of Earth.

There are photos of the dwarf planet Ceres online.  I'm trying to ascertain whether or not they are computer generated:

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Pia19010

These two views of Ceres were acquired by NASA's Dawn spacecraft on Feb. 12, 2015, from a distance of about 52,000 miles (83,000 kilometers) as the dwarf planet rotated. The images, which were taken about 10 hours apart, have been magnified from their original size.

Image Details

Mission: Dawn

Target: Ceres

Spacecraft: Dawn

Instrument: Framing Camera

Views: 14,492

Full-Res TIFF: PIA19056.tif (3.69 MB)

Full-Res JPG: PIA19056.jpg (0.11 MB)

Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/UCLA/MPS/DLR/IDA

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/details.php?id=PIA19056
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:36 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:If the earth is spinning at 1000mph how can you fly from Sweden to Russia? And flying from Russia to Sweden would be undertaken at 10000 mph plus aircraft speed.

The 1000mph is at the Equator, not near the North Pole, (and Russia and Sweden) where the speed is almost zero, I thought.

But taking an example of countries near the Equator, say Brazil to Peru, flying against spin, you're saying the speed would be multiplied by 10, plus aircraft speed?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:52 am

Seashore wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:If the earth is spinning at 1000mph how can you fly from Sweden to Russia? And flying from Russia to Sweden would be undertaken at 10000 mph plus aircraft speed.

The 1000mph is at the Equator, not near the North Pole, (and Russia and Sweden) where the speed is almost zero, I thought.

But taking an example of countries near the Equator, say Brazil to Peru, flying against spin, you're saying the speed would be multiplied by 10, plus aircraft speed?

I was approximating the speed at 1000 mph. 10,000 was a typo, now corrected.

i am such a lazy typist Wink
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    I know that 'they' say the air mass is also moving (like the air inside a car is still even if the car is travelling fast).. but if this is so, where does this air mass that is spinning end? how can it change speed between the equator and the poles and how can it change speed at increasing altitude?

Can't the speed of the earth make it change sort of the way static electricity works on things?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:10 pm

Quote from Seashore's post 154.... I think?
    "I just listened to the beginning of the interview in the OP again, and Dubay mentions that early NASA photos were taken through a round window."

I was reading through some of the earlier posts to catch up with the drift of the discussion and found this line.
    I wonder how taking photos through a round window makes the Earth look like a globe in a picture? If Dubay
    means that the round frame of the window merges with the outline of the round form of the Earth (as shown
    in a picture) now that's not showing evidence of the Earth being a globe. For the body of the Earth could extend
    beyond that window frame, only invisible to the lens of the camera. To me, it's an amusing sort of explaining.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Vidya Moksha's words in post 155:
    "Furthermore, we cannot call these stars’ movements parallax at all. Because if these movements were caused by moves in the
    firmament, a result of the stars spinning around the Earth, or vice versa, all movement should still be
    in the same direction".

Reading your post 155 through, Vidya, I found this line and the following tubby with Nassim Haramein, the torsion motion,
    seems to explain the different directions of movement compared to your view in color. Based on the laws of creation, seen in
    physical form on a small scale, with our present eyes, there's a motion of torsion fields, like in pine cones and sunflowerhearts.
    My approach of this topic, the discussion about the Flat Earth theory, goes more along associative connecting of dots and
    gathering food for thought around the subject, even when flat Wink

FLAT GLOBE - Page 7 Mevlan10
    A pattern created by sound vibration Wasserform Derwish von Alexander Lauterwasser http://www.wasserklangbilder.de
    The image shows a concentric formation of water waves, caused by sound, creating water-sound-images (= wasserklangbilder)

This article may offer more dots to connect on the level of creation-laws, a possible foundation for finding proof of Earth's form.
    Besides, I found some interesting information about the mastery and use of alternate energy. With drawings of devices.
    http://www.resonantfractals.org/Magnetism/1_Theory_of_the_Universe.htm
    A Theory of the Universe
    The forces of nature

Based on Wilbert Smiths New Science 1950's, [spin and relativity], the Russians study of Torsion fields, the observations of the
    recorded works of Searl, the Hamel cones, Floyd Sweets VTA, Tesla, Keeley, Tom Beardens description of Scalar waves, and the
    Kosol Spheres now being developed. This work represents a compression and combining of much previously presented vocabulary
    and theory on the subject of alternate energy, gravity, and time brought into one place. The intention is to perfect the Kosol device,
    now seen by the complier to be the most complete model yet offered for the mastery and use of alternate energy.

"A study of Wilbert Smiths work leaves one with a new view of relativity where all time flow becomes a function of distance from
    center of spin in a universe filled with seperate Densities, each one a new subuniverse. Smith introduces us to a universe where
    UFO's travel across [density] in order to traverse large distances then pop back into this one in the blink of an eye. A study of the
    Russians work with Torsion fields leads one to interchange Smiths "Spin" with a new label, simply "Torsion" bringing the observed
    interactions to a very recognizable and basic force of nature. A concept that has already shown weight reduction over 100 years
    ago in large heavy wheels that were spun up, hit with a hammer to "precess" and then easily lifted with one hand.

It has long been theorized that gravity is emitted from matter. It is my observation that gravity and time are so interlinked that
    they very probably originate at the same source, inside the atom. With time being viewed as a torsion force it becomes possible
    to develope a general intuitive theory to begin to explain some of the reported effects displayed by the SEARL disk, and many
    other devices claimed to alter gravity. Gravity and time may share a quadrature relationship just as electricity and magnetism
    but operating at a much higher frequency.

A stronger gravity may simply be the result of the atoms smallest particles spining at a lower rate and generating a slower time
    field for a local area of space. In this sense it is not space that is curved by gravity, but gravity that is curved by time. While it
    is hard to envision a single atom emitting a force capable of reaching out through the universe as far as gravity and time, it is
    not so hard when you realize that gravity does do this. If time is linked and follows the same path as gravity then the force
    powering the universe from second to second is truly found within the atom, a unit that never needs recharging and never runs
    down. Energy may be shifted between the gravity and time fields just as it has been done with electricity and magnetism".

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 am