tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD Empty Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD

Post  Carol Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD Screen-Shot-2015-02-04-at-8.54.04-PM

OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD: The Most Secret Covert Black Operation In World History

Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZaD-H_j3pU

A Courageous Chemtrail Pilot Exposes
    the Global Geoengineering Program

Maybe my fellow pilots will read or hear about this, and decide to come forward as well.”

State of the Nation

Finally, a military pilot steps forward and completely blows the lid off the unlawful and exceedingly destructive Global Chemtrail Program. What follows is a video which puts forth a true story about a courageous pilot who has broken ranks with his chemtrailing peers. In so doing he has risked his life and the life of his family. As you listen to this presentation, or read the text provided below, bear in mind that chemtrails are being sprayed 24/7 around the globe with terrible consequences.

CLICK ON LINK BELOW

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/02/chemtrail-pilot-blows-the-lid-off-of-operation-indigo-skyfold/ 

Last edited by Carol on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD Empty Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of Operation Indigo Skyfold

Post  Jenetta Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:06 am

Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD Haarp3_01

CHEMTRAIL SYNDROME A GLOBAL PANDEMIC OF EPIC PROPORTIONS
    http://thehealthcoach1.com/?p=3403

CHEMTRAILS: A PLANETARY CATASTROPHE CREATED BY GEOENGINEERING
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=5778

Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD Empty Re: Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:52 am

I'm so happy, not for the chemtrails themselves, that there's finally a coming out of this truth too,
    however painful to admit this as truth. I've got a friend in Banff Canada, who's often out at 4.00 am in the
    morning, telling me, that as soon he steps out of the door, he can smell the residue falling down to the planet,
    after chemtrails have been applied earlier that night, in the sky above his head.

I've heard many explanations about the purpose and functioning of chemtrails. From trying to influence,
    by diminishing, the unwelcome results of climate change, reflecting unhealthy solar radiation, by a grid
    of aluminium particles, to installing a grid around the planet, restricting some sort of energies.... or capa-
    cities in us humans, I can't recall which.

Many wisdom keepers and nonsense musketeers try their skills on them, in an attempt to explain them.
    Or deny their existence, of course. I feel and know, they're real and made on purpose, doing us no good.
    I tell my immune system each and every day, not to be depressed about it Wink

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am